Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:53 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Wisdom
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:54 am

Post by shos »

L-2 ;)`

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:16 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: wisdom

[]=======

=======[]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:16 am

Post by shos »

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you hammer scum in 20 posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 am

Post by shos »

two hyperactive games at once?! *sigh*
starting to read in a few minutes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 am

Post by shos »

"Every great journey starts with a small step." ...starting to read through. seriously, only ooba and mirari are people I haven't played with :D
~~~

No comments on p1.

At mollie on : are you serious with that townread? explain?
~~~

Bringing first good stuff into the game - post 63 is good by mollie. I can definitely call that a townread.
~~~

Longpost 78 by mala. I don't like it.. too many reads too quick into the game.
~~~

Elaborate on your post 83 please, mirari. it looks like your vote is serious. why?
~~~

laughed loudly at wisdoms 89 & 90, lol...bees...that's a verb..

@whiskers
that really makes no sense. as repeated in 101.
~~~

@mirari 102: what the hell is that you're talking about? any theories? what makes sense and what didn't make sense that you voted and unvoted? you can't post 102 and 103 without explaining

also that doesn't make sense

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 am

Post by shos »

oh wait it's des on 103.

your avvies are too similar.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 am

Post by shos »

that makes sense now, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 110, Malakittens wrote:78 isn't too long, really Shos? It's about the same size as your catch up.

Wisdom - his ISO the last few posts by him are reading as defensive. I can quote them if you like, but for me it makes me lean town on him.
I'm not criticizing the size of your post. I'm criticizing its content. having so many reads so quickly, that's a real feat. I had like, one, and it was weak.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by shos »

that's a page 2 post, don't you think that talking aimlessly is the only thinkg you can practically do?

anyway, I agree with that theory, didn't realize that was a 'theory' lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by shos »

In post 123, pirate mollie wrote:@ shos

yes it is a serious read. arc's entrance into the game was easy and breezy I mean she did not give a flying fuck how she looked. <------ town
Thats bullshit. Nobody gets caught in rvs, ppl can always say PH MAN IT WAS RVS Y U SO SERIOS..that is not a tell. Not ib rvs.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 127, Grimgroove wrote:VOTE: Malakittens

For suresies.

I also think one of mollie/Arcangel is scum, but not both.

I have no townreads yet, which is peculiar.
please elaborate on how what and why. It so happens that I have no scumreads yet, and I do have townreads. how does that work?

current leaningtownreads are mollie(explained earlier) and whiskers - whiskers' posting of late sorta looks like it comes from a town mindset. disagree, but town.

@...no. that is not defenive in the slightest..

and dat 'new playstyle'..I don't get it. what's your point? what are you trying to say in here? "oh if I look odd/scummy then just ignore"?

VOTE: Matt

seriously, this is the most inactive mattgame I have ever seen, I meanw ut. he was usualy superhyperextraactive. now he only has a few one-liner posts and he's EVEN VOATING MEEEEE i mean WUUT

@Des 140: can you explain to me more what the hell 'telegraphing his own future towntells' means? I'm totally misunderstanding something or it's just bluntly unrelated to the quote?

and in 142 - do you think it's a legitimate reason to vote mala right now?

143 by wisdom is good. might join dat wagon actually.

<removed quote of 145 asking for a link>
Mala's next post looks ok. sincere.

des witha nother filler.

[going afk, will continue later]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:14 am

Post by shos »

continuing my catching up, from page 7.
In post 152, Wisdom wrote:
I haven't even tunneled on you yet, so the fact you're making a huge deal out of it seems fake to me.

But sure, you're free to replace out any time. You know such threats don't work on me anyway.
The bolded is very much true.

@matt 157: why is mala town?

I am right in 158, and @ wisdom: I'm not trying to discredit anyone; I'm wondering if these are reads 'just to have reads', or are those real reads coming from town. I see no reason for that read and entirely disagree with its existence. the fact that mollie is an early townread doesn't make her conftown.

I like whiskers' posts here. @164 tho - not necessarily. as town I do that to spot fails in the scums' fakeclaim if such is invented and not given. as scum I do it too, jsut to make perfect fakeclaims. usually it works - sometimes I get shat up by maestro... >_>

@165.
the first part with des - as I said I don't even understand dez's post so I'm totally not following.
regarding the second part - I don't get it, do you agree or not that it is a towntell? I think that it is. I thought that I'd invented that in oen of my last games - don't remember where - but I'd used it once and it worked, at least. That's not a something mainstream, as in, taht you'd expect people to actually follow an idea of 'if he says that being a horse is town and then bees( :D ) a horse then he is town', so I don't see scum being super cunning and plan it all ahead..

mollie explain your vote on 168 plzx

@ what made you decide that if nacho is scum then wisdom isn't??? that's liek totally out of the blue.

GG's 174 is a very good post.

next page.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:31 am

Post by shos »

GG's 177: there's a difference between these two quotes - mala and nacho. both are not so bad imo. nacho's case is practically RVS so it's really uninteresting, not everything you do in RVS really has a purpose at first. mala's case is actually a legit question: why a person treats another differently than two others?

wow 188 is really bad

191 too. I don't remember even what my own alignment was in les mis, and I'm not reading you on gut here. and penguin?? the hell?

and see, GG, this is the kind of posts that you are actually right about. no reason at all to post stuff like this:
In post 194, Mirari wrote:
In post 180, Wisdom wrote:shos -
Scum

ooba -
Needs to post

Malakittens -
Scum

Wisdom
Nachomamma8 -
Maybe town

ArcAngel9 -
Town, I think

penguin_alien -
Leaning scum

Desperado -
Town

pirate mollie -
Town

Whiskers -
Leaning town

MattP -
Town

Grimgroove -
Town

Mirari -
Town

Why leave yourself out?

This is where my gut is standing.
In post 195, Mirari wrote:Oopsie daisy.
Why leave yourself out, Wisdom?
it's freakin 200 posts into the game. that doesn't go through.
In post 196, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 188, Malakittens wrote:I have a decent way of reading pen. The more she doesn't post the more of a chance she's scum. So yes my vote was to bait her into posting (which worked the first time)
In post 193, Malakittens wrote: It's not the lack of activity that's making me lean scum on her. It's the fact she appeared right after I voted for her that makes me really lean scum on her.
Hmm, it's not what you said before.

I want to see how your 1v1 with Penguin plays out when she gets here. But I don't see you initializing the conversation with her. Apart from that empty vote and a tongue-in-cheek comment that you'll leave that vote there I haven't seen any concrete effort from your side to spur Penguin into action.
alright
officially GG=town
VOTE: mala

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:35 am

Post by shos »

starting page 9, reads so far are

SCUM
Mala
mirari
Mattp - only leaning

TOWN
grimgroove(again, FFS XD)
whiskers

sortanulltown - mollie

all others are null.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:55 am

Post by shos »

ok. ooba. what the hell.

I like des's 202. null on wisdom tho.

someone needs to go back and explain to me all interactions related with 140... -_-; if it's important, that is. if it's skippable let me have that.

@mala: I don't get it. how is it similar in timing to that NY game post? I see no resemblance; that is a very long and timetaking post to make, and it doesn't look like you 'just voted her' or something.

@213: well uh, not really. Matt has been rather inactive - much unlike himtown the way I know it - and it doesn't look like that vote has any reason at all, otherwise I'd have noitced it on my first readthrough of it. Mirari joining with a vote on me right after your post is...strange. No reason stated there, too; and calling for more votes.? I dunno.

well, so then, @Matt and @mirari, why are you voting me? is that a serious vote?

@mirari 216: tell me, 1. why are you encouraging a wagon on me, and 2. why are ooba votes bad? it's 200 posts into the game and all his posts are literally empty pictures.

@mala 217: still don't see your point.

mollie keeps being good, perhaps she should return to th town pile

@des and wisdom: why the votes on penguin.?? this is really surprising, couldn't spot any flaw in any of his posts.

@ so was that a reaction test? also can you spoiler me some quotes of how he's sheeping you? I really wanna finish reading in 7 minutes and go to bed

223 is a perfectly good post that can get PA to the town pile as well.

224 - so wisdom saw that scummeta in peng's posts as well? this is what you're saying? or is this just coincidence?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:56 am

Post by shos »

bah I thought I'd manage but didn't get to it. stopping at page 10, will continue tomorrow -_-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am

Post by shos »

Guess who's back.
back again.
shos is back.
tell a friend.

*continues from page 10*
~~~

@ooba 230: that's pretty awesome indeed. if I understand you correctly it's most townie: wisdom->mala->gg->AA9->most scummy?
what analysis is it that you liked in GG?
can you elaborate on your mala-town read? I don't get it at all.

I'm with mollie in the whole -defensiveness- discussion. I can see how it makes him scum obv if he was faking it but that's practically wifom, the question if he is, and I'm taking the nacho=town part of thsi wifom. I've done it before successfully and I do it again

245 - ????

248 is perfect. PER-FUCKING-FECT. works perfectly with my mala scumread.

253 really doens't explain shit. and if you're so insistent that by meta you know peng is scum, link me.

@260: how does ooba look town to you, wisdom? he basically posted twice with 4 words reasoning to his reads after 250 posts. that's the
second
most active lurking I've ever seen, and if it continues like that, it's an excuse to

I'm kinda not liking wisdom and mollie a tad. both my townreads, yes. it seems like his interactions with mollie are continuously "short question" "short answer" "ok" and vice versa. that...doesn't look like two townies. either two scums trying to look like they're putting content in the game, or that wisdom is scum and just asks quetsions to seem like he's scumhunting or something, and doesn't follow them up, it's like every answer by mollie is perfect for an 'ok' and end of game..

not enough for a vote anyhow, and associations in D1 is bad anyway.

@penguin 267: I really don't get your way of thinking. if he posted sucmreads that consist only of one person, why would he vote someone else?

oh sheesh 269 is such a necessary post. it also explains your opinion on what's happening in the game(which deserves an opinion with PAs vote) perfectly, Mala.

scratch that thing I said about ooba, he can post through pictures well, so disregard day active lurking accusation.
@ooba: I don't understand how that setup specs makes mala town in your eyes. there's really no reason to think someone is a hammerer, and even if, that role is not pro-town and can very, VERY easily be faked by scum(obviously).

@ what the hell are you talking about.? how is matt related here to anything? and @276 by you too and @des later - don't you think that was entirely unnecessary, especially considering mirari's content at the time in comparison to the game? how is that null? stupid is obvious, but would a townie do that?? I realize it's weak but I find it scummy nonetheless

@ooba 277: derpsy?

@280: why is arc a possible vote for you? and what the hell about me, lol, I don't understand the sentence.

@282: what buddying indeed? O_o;; am I blind in need to ask so many stupid questions? or am I just really stupid lately? I don't understand shit of what people are talking about in like 2 posts each page

wtf is going on with the rest of the page until my post lol

Mala is still scum as I voted. good post, me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 am

Post by shos »

I'm changing mirari back to null.
In post 309, Desperado wrote:@ Shos: Penguin's scum for her confirm-vote on Mirari over her question to Wisdom + experiential meta
I agree to that. but I think that catch where GG took mala (and later when she 'suddenly' came out of the hydra) is more strong(stronger?) so I'm keeping my vote there.
it's better than Matt tho. he hasn't ever posted yet, am I correct?

"I think you're scum, shos. I don't think you're actually contributing thought or analysis to this game with your big posts. They contain a lot of filler. " -mirari

tell me, what part of my post is filler, and what subject have I touched while having not expressed me opinion about?? in other words, tell me how this sentence of yours is not completely bullshit?

and about ooba: you're wrong, but it's ok, since you played only two games onsite. every so often you'd find someone gimmicking stuff like that(see: ponies, lol XD), it is definitely not alignment indicative. I thought it was worth some voting(only for pressure) because it appeared that he was going to continue posting that way, which will literally allow him to active lurk, while posting very few posts, each with only a tiny bit of content. but well, now we know it's ot going to happen so that kinda declines. that's still all null, tho.

@mala 311: why am I naive?
@312: are you going to keep lurking, matt?

a discussion about me, interesting.
315 is good. 'neutral until suggested otherwise' is right imo.
316 is WUT. I was literally reading it with my mouth wide open. my melodrama in tone??? fixation on theoretical arguments??? what the hell are you talking about??? <--- is dramatic lol

^^^^ this btw supports my mattp scum theory; he keeps not doing anything and when it seemed like he's going to do something he responds with 'shos
sounds
like scum to me'. compare to hyperactive townmatt - still on the list.

@318 mala: I don't have a problem with townreads. the thing that I had a problem with was the *amount* of what was supposedly *real* townreads; when I combined that with the amount of posts in the game at the time - it seemed sooooo far fetched, may as well catch at least one scum ont he first two pages, you see? that's not how it works. it NEVER works.

tl;dr: I think you faked it. too many early townreads, and waaaaay too early.

wooohoooo 2 more pages to goooo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 328, Whiskers wrote:
In post 322, Wisdom wrote:@whiskers
It's called meta, and for many of us it's a
primary scumhunting tool.
You'll have to deal with it.
That's stupid.

That's
so
stupid.

If it worked, it would take any fun in the game, out of the game.

Also, it's not consistent or reliable.

Also, it's
stupid
to rely on as your
PRIMARY SCUMHUNTING TOOL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!
this is true.

@wisdom: GG and I played like 4 games in a row together where we were both town(and one before where I was scum).
@wisdom again: meta is a weak tool. it 'works'? nnnnope. when I started playing I intentionally mimiced my town meta at the time because I knew it was going to be looked at. it worked perfectly. I have an awesome scum winrate. that's why meta is a reaaaaally weak tool for me most of the time. I can have SUPEROMGWTFBBQPERFECT hit with someone's play with his scummeta that I know of, but if that's the only thing i have against him, that's probably not going to yield my vote. meta me (lol), you can see that

OH MY GOD GG I LOVE YOU SO <3 dat post made me smile the entire post :D :D funny, I didn't remember that the scumgame was the Mafia under the Sea. so you basically never saw my scumplay. interesting.

ho-ly-shit where did you pull that wall from xD wisdom, just take a look at the date, mmkay? and now go take a look at a towngame where I had to catch up. good. now go eat some dinner.

my read on matt - it's not stupid it all. this is not a decline of activity, this is not-existing-of-it. Matt has posted like, what, 7 posts the entire game? and take a look at their content; do you remember ANYTHING that he said apart from 'shos is scum'? no. you know why? because he NEVER SAID ANYTHING APART FROM THAT. I did not mention scummatt being inactive, no, but I did mention that matttown is superfuckingamazingly active, didn't I? and last time I checked I want to lynch people who are not town. I'm not voting him, no, because that's only meta and I'm not going to push a lurker policy lynch(did that for the first time this month lol) and PA and mala are more likely scum; but I can't ignore his inactivity, especially when he DOES jump and post once in a while, showing that he IS reading the topic and is INTENTIONALLY lurking.
In post 337, Wisdom wrote:Ok, that's definitely weird. Since when do you shoot down my scumreads like this?
why wouldn't he, if he thinks they're wrong? you make it sound like he's only trying to discredit you. GG hasn't done that, he's only told you why he thinks you're wrong.

oh wow those posts until 342 are really bad, wisdom. GG just said that he would dig the SPECIFIC things IN the wall that made him townread me, and that we've learned that me making walls is null. how on earth is that making you vote GG, after he said 'let me give you something to work with'?

I might be biased but GG is still supertown on my list and I'm kinda losing it on wisdom

*sigh* i'm just repeating GG, it seems he wrote everything I did, like, literally.
lemme just read the entire page till I continue.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 328, Whiskers wrote:
In post 322, Wisdom wrote:@whiskers
It's called meta, and for many of us it's a
primary scumhunting tool.
You'll have to deal with it.
That's stupid.

That's
so
stupid.

If it worked, it would take any fun in the game, out of the game.

Also, it's not consistent or reliable.

Also, it's
stupid
to rely on as your
PRIMARY SCUMHUNTING TOOL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!
In post 337, Wisdom wrote:Ok, that's definitely weird. Since when do you shoot down my scumreads like this?
well nothing to add.

Matt, you've extensively repeated how I am scum. what are your other reads? any opinions on anyone else at all?

who else is on those 7 reads?
and can you elaborate on how you acquired those?

and if you think I am partners with GG you're horribly mistaken. I'd love to be, but I never, EVER, go OMG I LUV U SO with scumpartners. EVER.

stopped at peng's 368 will continue in a while

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 371, Wisdom wrote:
In post 370, shos wrote:248 is perfect. PER-FUCKING-FECT. works perfectly with my mala scumread.
Seriously
Look at stuff like this

This is not only not "perfect", this is only a stupid thing I came up with the time and thought it will be funny. BUT OF COURSE, it goes with your scumread, let's mention it and say how awesome it is.

How the fuck anyone can think shos is town is beyond me.
seriously?
In post 248, Wisdom wrote:
In post 246, Malakittens wrote:
In post 241, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: mala

penguin's last posts were a little better.
I disagree. She's still doing the similar post only when called upon thing that she did when she was scum in Manical (Mastin-NY)
which apparently, you're also doing. I voted you and you popped up.
take a look.
you voted Mala in post 241, (), timestamp: 8:47.
Mala responds in post 246. timestamp: 8:52.

HOW ON EARTH CAN 248 BE ANY BETTER?!?!?

and then mala responds with
In post 253, Malakittens wrote:
In post 248, Wisdom wrote: which apparently, you're also doing. I voted you and you popped up.
I'm switching between hydra accounts, in between tabs discussing, in skype chat with Chamber trying to fix my League DNS issue (I crashed and can't log back in.) and playing fetch with my kitten. I'm multitasking, it's fun, but annoying.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

do you honestly think that what you posted is wrong????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 am

Post by shos »

In post 374, MattP wrote:
In post 244, Grimgroove wrote:I don't understand the penguin-votes from the previous page.

Townreads are coming in.
shos is not one of them.
In post 321, Grimgroove wrote: I'm not liking MattP as town much either.
My partial agreement with shos' readslist (don't see the Mirari-scum though) makes me read him as town even moreso,
though his catch-ups reminded me heavily of shos-town already
(so this is not simply an OMGUR).
he literally just answered how me not being a townread flipped to yes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 383, Malakittens wrote:
I agree to that. but I think that catch where GG took mala (and later when she 'suddenly' came out of the hydra) is more strong(stronger?) so I'm keeping my vote there.
The fuck are you referring to?
post 196.
In post 385, Malakittens wrote:Fuck I really want a Peng lynch, but at this point I think I'll be more than willing to settle for a Shos lynch.

I'm not at all reading him as town not one bit in the slightest.
omgus, much? any reasons to that or you're going to pull a matt and go 'he sounds scum'

@387 mala: yes, the fact you played a ton with each other doesn't matter at all regarding my thoughts, lol.
"this is transparent as a ghost to me, but mollie can be at times also". can be *what* also/at times/whatever.?

and I was not saying that you ARE faking reads, i was saying that you WERE. remember? gamestart? page 0.9? dozens of townreads?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 316, MattP wrote:Oh, well I think he sounds like scum.
In post 385, Malakittens wrote:Fuck I really want a Peng lynch, but at this point I think I'll be more than willing to settle for a Shos lynch.

I'm not at all reading him as town not one bit in the slightest.
In post 388, Wisdom wrote:grimgroove isn't scum if I go by how shos is buddying him. Unless it's on purpose.

Anyway, there's no chance I'll be supporting any other lynch after his recent posts.
why do everyone keep calling me scum with nothing to go with it except 'oh suresies he is scum'? =\
In post 391, Wisdom wrote:ok maybe it's on purpose
funnily enough, that post where I said that me partners with GG was immediately between your posts, but it was aimed at the post where matt posted that me and GG are scum, lol. pretty funny.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:14 am

Post by shos »

oh so matt just doens't have the time to explain his reads eh. sure. ok. it's not like the game relies on people talking. may as well RNG..

and wisdom, please refer to 397 again. how can a 'I vote you and you all of a sudden pop out' claim be wrong when you voted him and 5 minutes later he all of a sudden popped out.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 am

Post by shos »

oh my gawd

if only mala was town to rebring up the wisdom tunneling

there's no way wisdom is town

wisdom are you drunk?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 am

Post by shos »

Good luck in finding the end of the tunnel :roll:

:facepalm:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 am

Post by shos »

one might argue that 316+ has some quality(I dun think so, calling me scum for being dramatic and stuff; next post were ok I guess) but here are ALL of matt's posts up until 314.

Dear wisdom
Please see this spoiler. find me the *quality* in them. For you have said that 'Matts posts have it. period.'

so let's allow you to show me how I am wrong.
Spoiler: the quality posts by matt
In post 23, MattP wrote:If someone puts wisdom at l-1 I'm going to hammer

But actually
In post 49, MattP wrote:Pirate mollie, I was annoyed with the way you treated me in mykos game. However I'm going to be much more calm and rational this game than I've been before. I think taking a break from games was good.
In post 53, MattP wrote:
In post 50, Wisdom wrote:So Matt, if you were willing to hammer me, why don't you vote me?
You think I was going to hammer you then?
In post 57, MattP wrote:
In post 54, Wisdom wrote: @Matt
I don't know, you said you would
I'm simply surprised you didn't consider it being a lie
In post 60, MattP wrote:
In post 59, Wisdom wrote:
In post 57, MattP wrote:
In post 54, Wisdom wrote: @Matt
I don't know, you said you would
I'm simply surprised you didn't consider it being a lie
Maybe I did
Righty-o
In post 69, MattP wrote:Aw man pirate you couldn't have waited just a little longer?
In post 75, MattP wrote:
In post 71, pirate mollie wrote:its been an hour
Content wise, you could've waited for one or two more bad posts

@Nacho: I didn't say I have a scum read on you
In post 80, MattP wrote:
In post 77, Nachomamma8 wrote: I thought you were using mollie's interactions with me in order to read me. You not using them to read me at all is incredibly disappointing
I have no idea how you're reading my posts
In post 118, MattP wrote:VOTE: Shos
In post 132, MattP wrote:
In post 131, Malakittens wrote:My theory about MattP has totally been proven wrong so scratch any type of read I may or may not have had on him.
Oh, now I'm interested! What was this theory
In post 157, MattP wrote:I've been keeping reads close to chest, but Mala is town and this isn't worth the petty banter. Although I do appreciate you guys having destructive conversations instead of me early-game
In post 160, MattP wrote:
In post 159, Wisdom wrote:Why are you trying to discredit mollie's read?
You could have coupled that question with a vote, yes?
In post 162, MattP wrote:
In post 161, Wisdom wrote:I could, if I felt he was scummier than mala.
Well I'm not gonna try to dissuade you, I'll let the duck quack for itself.
In post 312, MattP wrote:
In post 300, shos wrote:@Matt, why are you voting me?
Well, because you're mafia
In post 314, MattP wrote:
In post 313, Whiskers wrote:Also, does anybody want to remind me why shos is scum?
I think I would find it more helpful if you reminded me why he's not scum so that I had something concrete to reference in my response.

inb4nobodyhastime

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:26 am

Post by shos »

seriously? you think that was a reaction test? that was such an obvious rvs lie, 53/57 are there just because you actually took it seriously. either way - that's not a 'solid' response, lol, and in no way does this show he is town.
@157 - how the hell did that stop you, lol. he literally just said 'mala is town stop fighting'. please do explain how this is the most helpful thing for you in the topic.
@162 - uh, no? he just said that he thinks I'm scum and that I would eventually scumsip.
@314 - do you start a game thinking that EVERYONE IS SCUM? not null? when I ask you why you think someone is scum, do you really answer 'tell me why not'?

and that is ALL his posts, I went through his ISO and +'d every single one of them. the posts you're talking about probably came later, but that is also after I said that matt wasn't doing shit.

and if, ffs, you can show me how ONE of my post is 'theatrical', I might be able to respond. see, you don't just say 'X is scum'. you say WHY you think so, so that if you're wrong, people can show you that you are. you're not playing with a town mindset at all, you're just tunneling as best as you can, ignoring everything and defying truths, deflecting any attempt to make you actually SAY WHY YOU THINK I AM SCUM. if you had said that you didn't have time I might've just gone with the flow and let it slide waiting, and probably forget about it later because that's just how I am, but you've invested so much time in arguing an empty point, you've bypassed mala by far

with an additional "oh my god you truly suck" sidenote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 am

Post by shos »

yes. I do that. it's called playing mafia.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:44 am

Post by shos »

whenever someone can tell me why they think I am scum, please do.
also, please do not use 'you sound like scum'. it's been used by four people now.

I'm off to sleep. looks like I'm going to be today's lynch, but it's not too bad, and much information will float from this wagon. so spam the thread as you wish guyz, you have at least 18 hours free from shos

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by shos »

Well, an unexpectedly light day at work, so i can phonepost.

Mirari. You say my posts are filler. Quote me some of that filler, and iso matt. I do not see how that computes.

My push on wisdom - is light. Im voting wis because omg dat tunnel was incredibly without logic, as you can see with what whiskers posted. But i never PUSHED wisdom at all. I pushed you at the time, perhaps to some extent PA, but i only said anything against wisdom in like 2 posts after being overwhelmed by ill logic.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by shos »

In post 444, Mirari wrote:
In post 442, shos wrote:also, please do not use 'you sound like scum'. it's been used by four people now.
1...2...3...4... Yup. That's how many people on your wagon. :D

I said your content posts were filler. I still don't understand why you are pushing for Wisdom. You and penguin are generally being useless with your votes. But, you do have earlier emphasis on the vote. She doesn't.

Matt, is it odd that a pseudo-bloc has formed this quickly?
Ooba, hun, you should probably change your vote.
You saying my vote is useless is in no way a reason to vote me. If my opinion isnt popular, that doesnt make me scum. Edpecially when the popular vote is on me myself. I stand on my own and state my opinion, its not like ww are nearing deadline.

Earlier emphasis on vote=??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by shos »

Huh?
Who/what are you talking about?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 am

Post by shos »

wisdom.
it seems like you are being Matt's pet. the moment he just mentioned a possibility that he has to reread me, you flipped and all of a sudden you're not even voting me.

tell me, what made you decide to move your vote?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:39 am

Post by shos »

that's bullshit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:05 am

Post by shos »

I was talking to wisdom, obviously, are you reading the thread?

and wis nobody misrepped you here. you have probably missed the part where matt's posting seems to have only helped YOU. from our POV, that's all shit, both you and matt at the time. Matt's later posting became good and legit(even if wrong ofc). yours did quite the opposite.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 am

Post by shos »

it sure sounds like it, tho.

for example, that first example that you gave - the 'reaction test'. well. firstly, I'm like 99% sure that this was not a reaction test, and rather it was just a bullshit lie matt was saying which is perfectly fine because that's what people say in RVS.
Matt - was it planned to be a reaction test or not?
-to confirm. then, you say that you called the RT, and pretended to not know that this is a reaction test. that sounds the most fake you can say EVER. that's really not even close.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 am

Post by shos »

In post 163, Whiskers wrote:
In post 129, helium-3 wrote:
In post 126, Whiskers wrote:Hey, thanks for answering a question I addressed to someone else.
your welcome since I answered after the person who you addressed to answered!
Wrong again! You answered
immediately
after I asked it, in the very next post, in fact. As in, my question was 120, and your answer was 121.
So are you lying, or just stupid?
okay. so you think he was being defensive yet faking defensiveness.
wow cool. try reading.
tbh I am not even sure what we are talking about even more
tbh i am not even surprised.
idgi
of course you don't.
oh my god how the hell did we not see this guys. this post is SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT. I mean seriously. WHAT THE FUCK.

VOTE: whiskers

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 am

Post by shos »

You misunderstood. I asked if post 23 was a planned reaction test or not. Plain and simple.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 am

Post by shos »

well I have o say I am disappointed. I expected moar, but that's enough.

everyone seems to have ignored this post:
In post 517, shos wrote:*
In post 126, Whiskers wrote:Hey, thanks for answering a question I addressed to someone else.
immediately
after I asked it, in the very next post, in fact. As in, my question was 120, and your answer was 121.
wow cool. try reading.
idgi
of course you don't.
oh my god how the hell did we not see this guys. this post is SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT. I mean seriously. WHAT THE FUCK.

except for, obviously, wisdom:
In post 521, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: shos
now. what could that be? hmm.

see that asterix (*) at the start of that post? right before the quote? that's the sign 'I am faking it'.
see, wisdom, THIS is a reaction test. behold.

what I learned from it is that you are even more surely scum. you didn't ask any questions, wonder anything; I pulled an unreasoned 180 on my townread, and you were just taking the bait - you take every idiotic excuse anyone would give you to vote me.

if this wasn't clear, I just picked my best townread(whiskers)(well perhaps should've chosen GG, but at the time whiskers came to mind) and ISOed him, and looked for a long post and quoted it, without even reading, and posted a general statement OH MY GOD THIS SUCKS SO BAD - just like the reasons for the votes on me were. STUPID.

Whiskers is still high on my town list.

wisdom is still high(actually much higher now) on my scum list.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:38 am

Post by shos »

In post 536, Wisdom wrote:@shos
That was not a reaction to your post. That was me removing my vote from Whiskers because I don't think he's scum anymore.
oh I'm sure that wasn't, yeah. beacuse so many things changed between the posts. I mean, there was even a VOTECOUNT.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:42 am

Post by shos »

In post 516, shos wrote:it sure sounds like it, tho.

for example, that first example that you gave - the 'reaction test'. well. firstly, I'm like 99% sure that this was not a reaction test, and rather it was just a bullshit lie matt was saying which is perfectly fine because that's what people say in RVS.
Matt - was it planned to be a reaction test or not?
-to confirm. then, you say that you called the RT, and pretended to not know that this is a reaction test. that sounds the most fake you can say EVER. that's really not even close.
In post 522, shos wrote:You misunderstood. I asked if post 23 was a planned reaction test or not. Plain and simple.
MATT

answer please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: nacho

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by shos »

peng and matt
(sorry for using huge that seems to be the only way you guys read my posts now).

I *am* shos and i dont see the case on me. Read: it is not that i disagree, i just dont know. So far all you said was "his posts are filler" and "sounds like scum". Please correct me if im wrong.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by shos »

With quotes id there are any.

@wisdom: do you want to say anything or just ?, cuz if its just ? Then !.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by shos »

In post 657, penguin_alien wrote: It seems like even if I disagree I should at least get what the arguments about shos are
What game are you reading wizdom

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by shos »

??????

Huh?

667 is correct. Where did you get that she thinks im scum from??

She asked what the case is. I said there is none. Asked matt to provide. Maybe you can do that too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by shos »

In post 663, shos wrote:So far all you said was "his posts are filler" and "sounds like scum". Please correct me if im wrong.
I dont recall peng saying that.

Anyway arguing semantics of language us useless. Please YOU provide me with your case. With quotes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by shos »

BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT SEE THE CASE SO I SAID YOU ARE RIGHT THERE IS NO CASE GODDAMMIT HOW HARD CAN IT BE FFS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by shos »

Eh fuck this, my dick is bigger, and i have work to do. When anyone comes up with any reason to vote me, please post it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by shos »

Ye know what, not fuck this. The fact that youre dick measuring in order to avoid answering my question should be seen by all.

The nacho vote was another bait for you. Just a proof that you do not ignore me as you say you do. So you did not jump like a chicked all over corn on that post, youve learnt. But you still took it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:30 am

Post by shos »

Te improper use of huge letters is probably because Im on phone and cant easily cutn paste.the tone in 158 is completely calm, the caps are to imitate ya know, its not me shouting. Is that your case?

You have not answered my question. If you did link me to it. Its really not hard. Third time im asking.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 am

Post by shos »

Seriously wisdom???

Shos: *question*
Wisdom: I already answered!
Shos: where??
Wisdom: i answered you that the answer is that i dont wanna answer

-.-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:37 am

Post by shos »

Im at work, during the day i only can play via phone from work so talking about thevrecent posts is all i cab do.

Wisdom, thats just a lie. If you actually read my posts youd know my readlist. Peng and mala are other scumreads, whiskers gg and mollie are townreads. Stop bullshitting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:45 am

Post by shos »

Wisdom, how bout you look at the posts that i make from home, from a computer and not by sms? Youll find your omg so desirable scumhubting there.

Pedit: the votes onnacho and whiskers were not real. They were bait for you. AGAIN! If you read my posts youll find that ive already said that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 am

Post by shos »

I havent opened your linjs but i remember what youre talking about gg, lol. Iirc, i repeated you because i read and commented om the spot. Asin, read 300, write something. Read 301. Read 302. Write. Etc. So it was all alreadyvwritten by the time i read your post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 am

Post by shos »

BEWARE! le wall coming. but I recommend you read it, it will be worth the while. I promise a real case down there.
~~~

tbh i don't actually remember why I think peng is scum. I'll probably find it if I ISO myself tho :) I remember that mala is scum because GG caught her red handed on something foolish, don't remember what, and well I had tons of stuff against mala iirc. Mala hasn't posted in a long while now - am I wrong?

I can recall why GG and whiskers are town. whiskers was being the only one who actually thinks from a protown POV, trying to actually read and understand things in the whole me-discussion; GG was sorta the same I think, but just like 10 pages before whiskers. In short - I get townreads on people who look like they drop towntells(which hasn't happened this game apart from a slgiht one of mollie during gamestart) and on people who say what I'm thinking before me. so GG and whiskers are there, and are there strong. If I die, make it my will to keep these two alive.
BTW mod, can we possibly have more frequent votecounts? I know the game's pace is hard to follow but I need it :)

Wisdom's play has been purely and utterly terrible. I remember having a short townread on her during the girst few pages I think, but then he started not making sense, clinging to bullshit and nitpicking everything that was in reach. when she finished tunneling mala(which happened just because mala went lurkmode if memory serves right) she started sheeping Matt for no visible reason. That claim about the 'reaction test' at gamestart sounds fake as hell, Matt's post was obviously not serious and if anyone even considered taking it seriously I'd be in awe. the fact that wisdom considered this a reaction test is really stupid - because I see no way in which town OR scum would react differently to that. the fact that he DID respond, and the fact that it made Matt get a townread on him based on "we know each other well" is foolish; when you really know someone it makes it even worse to get a good read on the start, because he knows that you know him and can easily fake it. But Matt later sttarted playing like a normal person with a town PoV; wisdom, onthe other hand, sheeped matt on whatever he did, voting and unvoting, and repeatedly refused to make any sense of anything. I prodded wisdom to tell me WHY he thinks I am scum like a dozen times; all those were avoided, deflected, etc. only when I pressured him on it, he finally gave in and quoted his post:
In post 404, Wisdom wrote:shos, you are obvious scum, I don't need to say anything. I will, if people are stupid, but I don't think it will be needed.
as an answer. why are ou scum? because you're scum! obviously, lol. note that "I will" if people are stupid? well, lots of people are stupid apparantly, and they asked him about it too, and when FINAL-fucking-LY he answerd, his best answer was
In post 698, Wisdom wrote:
In post 694, Whiskers wrote:Could you please give some sort of reasoning for a case on shos?
k
For starters, he's not scumhunting and he does not have anything resembling a scumread (besides the one on myself, which is ridiculous).
Is that enough for you?
. now this, is just foolish. I have three scumreads and I had them for a looooong time. they've been stable for a while since all I was doing lately was responding to this fucking deal about ME. the only change that happened was Matt, whom I was scumreading at the time but when he took his wits back I removed him from the list.
Back to the 'answer' - so "not having a scumread" and "not scumhunting" is the case on me. half of it is plain wrong/lie/whateveryoucallit, and the other is extremely subjective- but well, even if, then there's AA9, PA, Nacho - possibly more - that fit precisely this description. not a word on them? oh that's fine, cuz when you're in the tunnel, you're in the tunnel. you're committed to gget a person lynched, it doesn't matter if he's town.

I would like to see what
else
wisdom can pull out his ass. I maen, he said 'for starters', right? so there's gotta be more than that? right?

~~~
one more thing I want to say about Wisdom. I lured him to a trap twice. he took the bait 2/2 of them. I'll talk about the first - since it is more important and I wanna go to my gf. in it I was pulling a "180" on whiskers; that was utterly bullshit spewing on my townread, and wisdom didn't even ask anything, all he did was vote me. no words. when I told him about that, he said that the vote was entirely not in context with my post.

lots of quotes, explanations after them:
Spoiler: big spoiler
In post 513, Wisdom wrote:*snip*
In post 514, shos wrote:*snip*
In post 515, Wisdom wrote:
In post 452, Whiskers wrote:I think the fact that Wisdom can't understand and has to dip his fingers into every post MattP makes, makes Wisdom more likely scum
This is a misrep, there's no post of Matt's that I didn't understand.
In post 517, shos wrote:*
immediately
wow cool. try reading.
idgi
of course you don't.

In post 520, Elyse wrote:

Votecount 1.06Nachomamma8 - 1 - ArcAngel9 (L-6)
penguin_alien - 1 - Malakittens (L-6)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 3 - MattP, Mirari, Nachomamm8 (L-4)
Malakittens - 1 - Grimgroove (L-6)
Whiskers - 4 - pirate mollie, Wisdom, ooba, shos (L-3)
MattP - 1 - Whiskers (L-6)
pirate mollie - 1 - Desperado (L-6)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Mirari is V/LA until Sunday.

Interesting Fact #7: Hermes is the messenger of gods and leads dead souls to the Underworld.
In post 521, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 536, Wisdom wrote:@shos
That was not a reaction to your post. That was me removing my vote from Whiskers because I don't think he's scum anymore.
starting with 513. we are talking, me and wisdom. he then pulls another argument
against whiskers.
Then I do my post, and there's a VC to show you that he was voting whiskers(note how he always is on the lasrgest wagon?) and immediately after that he votes me. then in 536 he says that was him removing his vote because 'he does not think whiskers is scum anymore'. so let me understand - what changed your mind? you were voting whiskers. Then, you brought in MORE evidence, supposedly, against whiskers. whiskers wasn't even there in the conversation, and all of a sudden you drop your scumread? nay.

so. the way I see it, wisdom is scum. because he is always on the largest wagon. because he pushes MANY lynches, and drops them all except for me. because he has like 5 conftowns in D1, one of them is from the first page. because he takes any reason to vote, without thinking. because he refuses to say WHY he is so adamant about lynching me - it is obvious, and if you don't see it - you're stupid. because when forced to bring up ANYTHING to support his lynch, he blatantly lies. because he says that X is scummy, and if 1, 2, 3, 4 people do X, then only person 3 is scum. because he buddied Matt in ways that I really couldn't imagine, and ffs, I just wrote to GG that I loved him.

So yeah. I'm done with discussing me and wisdom. if anyone has questions, supply them.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:08 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* I have comments to make about the 20 posts that ninjad me but I really don't ahve the power to. tmorow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* apparantly I'm here if anyone's online, ima post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 777, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why do you continue to bait Wisdom when you already found a strong read on him?
well unlike wisdom my way of playing is reading people and also explaining my reads. those baits are meant to help me show you why he is scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 am

Post by shos »

In post 779, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:

k shos can be town. I liked his case, it's what I expect from people who don't know me and my playstyle.

VOTE: penguin
you liked my case on you so you dropped your case on me

immediately after matt does so too.

am I hallucinating

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 780, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 771, shos wrote:so. the way I see it, wisdom is scum. because he is always on the largest wagon. because he pushes MANY lynches, and drops them all except for me. because he has like 5 conftowns in D1, one of them is from the first page. because he takes any reason to vote, without thinking. because he refuses to say WHY he is so adamant about lynching me - it is obvious, and if you don't see it - you're stupid. because when forced to bring up ANYTHING to support his lynch, he blatantly lies. because he says that X is scummy, and if 1, 2, 3, 4 people do X, then only person 3 is scum. because he buddied Matt in ways that I really couldn't imagine, and ffs, I just wrote to GG that I loved him.
who cares if he's on the largest wagon?
what's bad on pushing many lynches?
why would he stop on you?
why do a lot of strong townreads matter? why are early townreads bad?
what's wrong with voting easily? how can you say he hasn't been thinking?
why is excessive buddying scummy?
missing the point - he is on ALL the largest wagons.
missing the point - he shouldn't, but point is he needs to THINK. he did those without thinking.
because if you have too many townreads that's practically like lining up lynches. you don't call the entire scumteam on D1, and you also don't narrow the pool to 3.000001 people. and early townreads are bad because they have a very weak basis, and he kept hanging on to them.
jumping votes is scummy imo. townies don't do that, they pick their target and pressure him until they decide A or B. it's like voting everyone in unlimited++. I can say that because he failed to answer practiacly every question I directd\ed at him.
buddying is ok. excessive is not.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 788, MattP wrote:yeah thats what really set me off, especially because I knew my reason was silly and he buddied right away. I just think it's very statistically crazy that he would just so happen to townread you for legit reason the moment I did for a completely different, silly reason
+1.
In post 789, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 786, shos wrote:
In post 777, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why do you continue to bait Wisdom when you already found a strong read on him?
well unlike wisdom my way of playing is reading people and also explaining my reads. those baits are meant to help me show you why he is scum
Run me through why Wisdom's reactions to bait make him scum again.
ok.
I took a random, long post by whiskers. really, random, didn't even read it. I brambled bullshit in caps over it and voted. whiskers was at the time practically the only person standing beside me when everyone was raining votes on me iirc.

that was in the middle of a discussion with wisdom. after it, he immediately voted me. no words. no questions. no thinking. but okay, who knows.
later, when I pointed it out, he said that vote wasn't related at all to that post. coincidentally it was one after the other, but really, it was that he was not suspecting whiskers anymore.

thing is, wisdom posted many times between whiskers' last post and that "unvote". so why then? why not earlier? smells like a lie.

I'm 99% of the cases in a lynch all liars.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:15 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: this post is entirely offtopic
In post 791, Grimgroove wrote:I also liked shos' last wall. Minus the girlfriend-bit (:mad: Who is she? :mad:)
don't worry hun she's not from this site :D I really tried to make her come here to practice english for our SATs, but she refuses :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Post by shos »

765-770 make me think that ooba is more likely town than scum. I'm also getting a firmer townread on Matt.

pedit: oh wisdom posted. let's read. I'm going to go AFK in like 5 minutes tho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 am

Post by shos »

@wisdom, it's okay, I can scumhunt more than one person at a time ;) you just got me too focused on you with our superlong 1v1.

if you link me to a game where I can see that, preferably where whiskers was participating, that might help me reconsider you(and make my whiskers read stronger).

till then, well, I'm kinda sold for the weekend.

@Nacho:
re:wagons - because that implies that he dosen't care which lynch goes through, as long as one does. should he flip scum, those he voted automatically get townpoints.
re:his way of scumhunting - I'll see that when he provides a link.
re:style -we'll see. re:calling the entire scumteam - never on minis. at best, 9p micros, at worst, <9p. re:early townreads: matt. possibly moar, don't remember.
re:style = lol third time same post xD
re:buddying - because it assumes too much based on too little, and that's practically gambling, which is not pro-town.

I'm off to shower and to
my girlfriend
GG lol.

good night fellas. posting that wall really got me tired.

pedit: will respond tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by shos »

so I was skimming - will read in depth later - and I found out that I'm still voting nacho, lol.

VOTE: wisdom but don't worry I will check out your game

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:24 am

Post by shos »

yes it appears that in my great wall of doom I forgot to vote wisdom so I have a short while ago..

anyway, I have lots of posts to catch up with(weekends....mine are thu-sat, jewish, so I started lagging with posts earlier) so I'll try to do so in the next half an hour that I have free. prepare for MOAR catchup posts -__-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 am

Post by shos »

note for myself: start from post 805.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:02 am

Post by shos »

oh my fucking god wisdom posted 508 posts in that game, 180 more than the second to most, and he was dead before D3, and it's a MICRO holy momma spammer :X

should check out if his scumgames are so spamful too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 am

Post by shos »

I'm starting to prefer a peng lynch over wisdom.

and yes, he does spam as both alignments, so that does not count as a towntell, luckily

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:56 am

Post by shos »

I am currently convinced you are scum, so no, I want people to be convinced as well.

I skimmed them - the felt awful imo, but just saying it's awful is not useful in shit. I will only elaborate when I *really* find time; I'm posting here just inbetween things and only reading in my phone so meh.

I definitely may vote for a mala lynch over you, in case deadline pushes, if that matters.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:56 am

Post by shos »

erhm sorry, I meant peng, not mala. I really don't remember anything from mala's posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:57 am

Post by shos »

ye know what screw this I dunno which posts I was reading. I'll jst get myself familiar with events when I get time. this is probably tonight, in 6~7 hours.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:46 am

Post by shos »

I have read a big part of the ISO linked to in 85. I saw that there too wisdom spammed the thread and wasn't as pro-town as you'd expect. This does not mean that wisdom is town - rather, it means that it is going to be a PITA to read him either way.

Wisdom is asking a LOT of questions in this game here. some of them are actually good, I admit, but some (and other lines that go with them) are just terrible. So what I'm going to do is keep wisdom in my scum pile, but not for today's lynch. surely there's some role out there that can solve wisdom's alignment to us. So I'll keep my focus from now on until D2 on other people, barring something too wild happening, of course.

I have lots of things to read now and not too much time, and I wanna do it today so that tomorrow I can comment from work. so pardon me ignoring current activity and going 7-8 pages back.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 am

Post by shos »

@824:regarding the WKing, I really don't think that's alignment related. people do that as both alignemnt(even me); scum do it for cred, town do it because they actually believe in their read. so yeah, he's been WKing. if Mala flips scum, then we should take a careful look at Nacho. this is likely imo, btw.

and I don't see how nacho was 'subtle' lol x) he's been pushing me quite directly. but his push doesn't look like scum, imo. I mean, it's not ugly, irrational stupid things like wisdom did during the tunneltime; it's sorta-ok questions(btw I remember some need answers now that I've seen wisdom's other game). The bad thing that I find in these was that he, somehow, managed to disagree with me on ALL the points there. Or at least say that they're not alignement telling or something, iirc. so anyway, TLDR is I don't see him scummy, but not townie too. I'll probably have to ISO some people here to get a read on them. speaking of which - did AA9 get in here already?

p34 incoming

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:35 am

Post by shos »

dat buddying on me from Nacho and Wisdom. it's like they're cooperating......

lol @ matt.
Matt: now that your early 'mason buddy' is no longer a mason buddy - what is your read on him? (wisdom..if it wsn't clear)

hmmm. 828 by GG makes me think dat post earlier was some sort of a reaction test.
In post 829, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 824, Grimgroove wrote:Nachomamma has been whiteknighting Malakittens.

Discuss.
True!
In post 824, Grimgroove wrote:Nachomamma has been the most subtle in trying to move votes to the shos wagon.

Discuss.
I'm not being very subtle at the moment.
In post 824, Grimgroove wrote:@Nachomamma: I liked shos' wall because everything in it made sense.
Why are you acting surprised about people liking it?
I didn't like it very much. People keep saying that they like it. People have a tendency to townread big walls because :effort: is generally very protown and it feels shitty to lynch someone who is putting a lot of time and effort into the game. I am trying to get more people to talk about the content instead of vague approvals because I think the content is pretty weak.
well the first two - like I said. the next: well then, tell me about the content. do you think that any of the content in that wall is wrong/mislead/misleading? I'm not following your point. you say that you didn't like my superwall. I think it was super because it was really everything that I felt and thought concentrated in one big case. do you think anything is wrong in there?? or perhaps just the conclusion - that wisdom is scum - is wrong? I mean by your questions earlier it seems like yo just disagree about how alignment-related the answers I showed are.

well vote clarifies matt's opinion on wisdom.

post 831, Grimgroove"]The scumread on Malla will ironically enough probably be wrong, but still, it got me Nacho in an indirect way.
[/quote]
alright. this is interesting. Why do you think that your scumread on mala is wrong? and if you think so, why do you still scumread mala?

daYUUUUmn you wisdom, dat readlist is soooo stupid I just can't help but wanting to lynch you again.

@nacho 835: so what you're saying is that all the things I pointed against wisdom are not SCUMMY, and rather, they're "just antitown".? don't we want to get rid of antitown things? and do you think that he CAN be scum antitown or do you actually have a townread over there? you said that thinking deep is one of the best ways to get townreads. something like that. do you think that wisdom has been deep=thinking by now? at all? I think not.
In post 839, ArcAngel9 wrote:Fuck this game.. Go slow damit.. I am 20 pages behind to catch up.. :(
are you fucking kidding me?
20 pages behind on page 34? that's like a minute past RVS. I've done this before, we can force-replace you in need. either get the fuck working on this game this sunday or switch the fuck out.

/sorry for being rude btw I'm alittle angry at lurkers lately
In post 839, ArcAngel9 wrote:Fuck this game.. Go slow damit.. I am 20 pages behind to catch up.. :(
In post 842, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 841, Wisdom wrote:... wtf is that, Nacho? Why are you playing like this?
It's amazing how one single statement can be enough to turn someone into a conftown read.
They are rare, but they exist.

If you hold your breath, and read very carefully, you'll see a gentle specimen sitting overthere in the North. It's gentle grazing in the meadow, so do not disturb it. Respect it, at a distance.

And if you shoot it I'LL HUNT YOU! I'll hunt you down like the sick animal you are!!!
In post 843, Grimgroove wrote:Wisdom is conftown as of
In post 844, Grimgroove wrote:Hmm. No, maybe I've been rushing to conclusions.

Sorry!
I need explanations. morelike, 'wtf' answers.

what were you thinking??? and what got you to retreat so quickly???

and why do everyone freakin keep saying that wisdom is a universal townread dammit

@850 - yes. it was nothing new. but my 1v1 with wisdom was SOOOO FUCKING lengthy and disordered and people couldn't follow and see why I'm fuckin right and wisdom was wrong so I compiled a case listing most of the things I could remember and FFS finally people saw the light. Yes, there was almost nothing new in there if any at all - but do you agree/disagree??

ooba's post is plainly wrong imo. that's a bad post. it's just wrong and misrepful imo.

Desp: how/why are you townreading wisdom? his playstyle appears to fit both alignments' meta's of him. so there's gotta be something more.

Oh interestingly enough Mala suddenly comes out of the blue supporting a peng lynch! funny how he doesn't say anything for a thousand years and then comes to support the popular wagon! opportunistic something eh.

@matt 860: I think that is the case, yes, that both GG and I are town. what things need to be sorted out, then, regarding a penguin lynch? O_o;; and how the hell does my/gg's alignment have to do with anything?

is exactly what you talked about, Nacho. see, wisdom here pushes, supposedly, on desp regarding the mala vote. but it is FCUKING DAY ONE. and he is asking for the scum partners. SURFACE.
In post 844, Grimgroove wrote:Hmm. No, maybe I've been rushing to conclusions.

Sorry!
In post 867, Malakittens wrote:
In post 860, MattP wrote:You realize that if Shos and Grim are town that there's a lot of stuff that needs to be sorted before we lynch Penguin
Well; having Peng flipped would give me some information on Shos and Grim. Their excessive buddying is annoying so I doubt they are scum together, but at least one of them is a good chance at being scum.

Peng is just scum to me. I doubt and really doubt she'll flip town. She's just not giving me town vibes at all. Not one little bit.

~

Desperado -

I tunnelled on town-Peng in the past and she didn't react like this. THIS IS HER FUCKING SCUM GAME.
okay. that's enough VOTE: mala.

come on, mala. who are you trying to fool? having a peng flip would give you some info on ME and GRIM?? oh my shining bright star, tell me, what do you learn on me if peng flips scum? what do you learn on me if peng flips town? that is BULLFUCKINGSHIT. our excessive buddying?? it's like you're skimming the thread and copycat-ing others to look like you're posting content. the buddying between me and GG happened like, twice, only, and in like 3 posts, 500 posts ago. it is annoying?? please my dear, show me the last time I buddied grim, and even better, show me the last time GG buddied me. I'm pretty sure that literally never happened. I buddied grim only, and it was years ago. oh, you think at least one of us has a good chance at being scum? can you be any more vague? "I think that at least some of the people who might or might not be talking might have some chance that might be big and might not to be possibly maybe scum". FUCKING KIDDING ME

and peng is just scum to you. just scum. like that.
are you pulling a wisdom here? lol. no way in hell this happens twice a gameday, lol. you doubt she'll flip town? based on what? she's just not giving me town vibes? so that means that ALL THE OTHERS *are* giving you town vibes?

and you tunneled..so..wuht. you didn't do it here. nobody else did it here. so why would she react the same? peng posted very few posts iirc. few. you're eating and shitting the other way around.

no way in hell ou're town

that's enough for tonight ima go to sleep now. will keep reading tomorrow, probably catch up slowly via phone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by shos »

@wis: I literally just read a towngame and a scumgame of yours -_-
and who else did I buddy.?

@whiskers: seriously, are you going to compare activity of me and AA9 and vote me for it? idegi anymore lol. I'm inactive on weekends. it's simple.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by shos »

ye know what before I go.
my wagon seems to be the easiest one to jump on. I mean literally, every single post that I make has dozens of reasons for half the people here to jump on.

do you think I'm just this bad as scum(look at my siggy)? O_o; for some reason I get pushed way the fuck more than ANYONE else. may as well just lurk the heat off? what the fuck guys.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by shos »

Yeah my gf was staying in the army thatvweekend. Luckily that wont ever happen again lol, after long three years shes relieved from duty next week :DDDDD

And whis, during the weekend i was skimming thevthread via phone. So yes, rereading, and also forstvreading some of yhe posts.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by shos »

Gg, i know im drunkposting here often too, but even then i taje responsivility on what i say. So regarding 876. Were you **really** that superhigh, or did you just conclude that two people are scum based on a nongamerelated post? Can you explain that thought.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Post by shos »

Gg, iSkipping nachos wall and the posts about it. I tried 4 times, caNt focus.

Page37.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:20 am

Post by shos »

Mala926: why are you hunting for a team before any flips were seen? And who are your other scumreads?

Later you say that im still a scumread of yours. Does it fit with peng as budd?

Wis: a distraction for what?

Gg 936: i really dun think that WKing is alignment telling. I defended townreads a lot when they werent.

937 has a good point. I hate you wisdon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:44 am

Post by shos »

Damn p39 is so large. Ipl just xontinue at home.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 am

Post by shos »

so it appears that nacho's wall isn't such a huge wall on a computer xP

I'm talking about post

you say that I took the backseat when matt took all the pushing. what are you talking about? or perhaps I should ask, WHEN are you talking about? because last I remember, I was the most wanted this entire game. so what bullshit is it that you're spewing? was I not pushing me when matt was? OBVIOUSLY. I'm not following. and then you say that if you'd take the backseat to someone, it would be matt - so why me supposedly doing so is scummy? or 'feeling wierd'?

and regarding me getting an 'easy pass'. last time I checked, nobody ever bothered to come up with any reason for why I might be scum. everyone just piled on. I had a sorta-nul-townread on you for being the good thinker while not giving in to the popular demand of my head, but now when the pressure's off you come and say that the pressure was lifted too early? what goal is it that you're trying to achieve here? those weren't just 'words words words'. they were a good sumamry of my case which explain thoroughly why wisdom is scum and well, refuted in a way anything anyone said against me. the fact that was a lengthy post doesn't make it bad. it doesn't make it automatically good, yes I agree, but fuckin read it and you'll see that it just all makes sense. I'm not faking it.

I don't recall you pushing grimgroove at all.
and I don't understand what you're saying about mollie(language barrier probably) so please explain.

dat wisdom acting wierd near Matt. I want to ask everyone a question:
Is there anyone who thinks that the similarity-extraordinaire between what matt says and what wisdom says immediately after, in many occurances in the game, is really just a coincidence?

what is the difference between posts 887 and 888? you will be confident to lynch me, but you're not ready? how does that work? I'm sure he is scum but we don't wanna lynch him guyz no <<<????

I'm sicka nd tired from wisdom using the 'playstyle differences' as a reason to simply erase 99% of what's going on. but hey, if it works, why shouldn't I use it too..that's bullshit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 am

Post by shos »

well, so thanks to post 951 I ISOed arcangle. that was pretty easy, considering her ISO is in total less than 1% of the game.

here's what I see:
6 of the 9 posts are in the first 3 pages. fluff, RVS, etc. the next one is prod recieved. the next one is "I'm 20 pages behind" and the next one is...5 pages later - 30 pages behind!! that puts her literally reading backwards!!.

MOD: if enough people support that, can we force-replace AA9? :(

/I have half an hour to read now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 952, Grimgroove wrote:I'm going to start with replying to what Nachomamma said:
In post 555, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 135, Malakittens wrote:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Actor

What I thought you possibly were.

My mind is not right at the moment. ._.
This rabbit hole theory is crazy town and not really a scumMala move at all. It is also completely consistent with earlier posting:
It's a random thought. Hypothesizing about a completely random role being in the game based on an RVS-joke is not alignment-indicative, no matter how you see it.
What is objectively verifiable though, is that this theory, or this kind of thinking, does not remind me of a scumhunt-driven process. All Mala did was make an association between MattP's early intent to hammer and the Actor-role.
Why would Town care to think about what kind of town a person would be, let alone be so specific as to go delve into the role of something that seems rather rare to me.
I completely agree. sortof rolefishing, and no assiciation whatsoever to any townread.
but why the hell would you bring that up? that was 400 posts ago. how did you suddenly find this post?

alright so from the next parts of that post I understand that you're talking about a towncase on mala by nacho. I agree with most of what you posted. that doesn't give you towncred because it's just thinking, but it gives scumpoints to nacho, in the same manner as it gave wisdom.

more bullshit from mala pointed in there. someone should totally ISO mala and create a case. I might have some time to do that tomorrow evening.
\
In post 954, Malakittens wrote:
In post 943, Wisdom wrote:See, she reponds like this, refuses to be helpful, and then I have to accept she is town. I can't.
I am being helpful; you're the one refusing to believe what I'm saying isn't helpful.
that doesn't make sense english wise ;) but eh, I agree that you're not useful. I don't remember any of your posts that has any explanations in it. oyu gave us lots of reads but never explained, iirc. he's town, he's town, he said X so he is town. but WHY. saying your reads isn't helpful in shit. teh fact that you do it so much without elaborating shows (to me at least) that you're just fabricating stuff as the game goes along. shos is wagoned- shos is scum. shos isn't under pressure anymore, pa is - so pa is scum. etc.

wisdom I will hate you forever if you're town. I'm flipflopping on you like a tossed coin. post by wisdom is perfect.

964 is good too. it's perfect in fact. because it is apollogetic. what I think is going on is wisdomscum guiding the buddy malascum. YOU HAVE TO POST. PEOPLE ARE SEEING IT. do you see how after a gazillion gestures, finally when mala says that in such a tone, mala says 'fine' and starts posting content? haven't read that content yet, but that's a start supposedly..

if either of those flips scum when I'm dead, nail the other one to the ground by the balls with a jackhammer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Wisdom I think however you're town.

ArcAngel9 is destroying my town read on her
however?

go read that post please.
there was no mention of wisdom at all. why however? O_o

and townread on AA9???? based the fuck on what????
In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Shos and Grim is kinda hard to give a pure read on them. Both of them are buddying each other hard; overlapping with each others reads. Gut says one is scum and one is town; wagon says Shos might be town, but doesn't tell me what Grim is. Facts say this is too obvious for scum partners. So either one is town and the other is scum or one is town and the other is town
OH MY GOD THIS HAS GOTTA BE THE WORST PARAGRAPH EVAR

no, we did not buddy each other hard at all, that was a session of 3 posts containing OMG I LUV U SO. and seriously, you couldn't be any more vague than what you said. that's like. WUT.
In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Whiskers is sorta doing what I'm doing to Penguin,
..you're...not doing anything. voted. yes. nothing more. no.

you keep not explaining stuff so I'll ask: WHY do you think that the 1v1 bewteen mollie and him isn't town v town? I can't see how one can make such a statement without at least saying who they think is more likely to be the scum.
lol shit you did say xD well then just answer me why you get that feeling, and how comes you think whiskers is scum, since whiskers is really my best townread at the moment. you said, 'based on this ISO'. can you elaborate? what in his ISO made ou think he is scum?

so far it looks like you're just throwing stuff into the air. show me some ground and I might reconsider. might.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 am

Post by shos »

970 is good by mala as well. keep up the hate -_-; ye know what, maybe change that to keep up the bussing, based on last post? XD

well I'll read 974+ later tonight, going for some kung fu.

lolwut I was ninja'd by 4 posts of wisdom and 2 of myself?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 974, Malakittens wrote:I have seen people skip RVS, but I don't believe I have seen him skip it along with I'm only willing to hammer Wisdom felt to me like he had a vote restriction which then was proven wrong when he voted later in the stage. I commented on this in the early game.
This is not what mattP said. he said that if wisdom got to L-1 he would hammer. he never said that he will hammer ONLY IF IT IS WISDOM, and he never said that he is unwilling to do anything else.

for the tenth time, grim and I did not hardbuddy each other. I buddied grim in 2, 3, MAYBE 4 posts, and that was because grim was at the time the only one(except maybe wisdom) to actually follow my logic and listen and understand. he understood the logic hundreds of posts before my wall, after which everyone suddenly got it in a second. but grim never buddied me, and my buddying consisted on 2 I LUV Us and 1 OMG U SO CEULZ.

earlier you said taht we should lynch peng because it is her scum game omgwtfbbq. now you say that a peng lynch will be a good information lynch.
which is it? why do I get the feeling that you're just trying to lynch peng, no matter why/how? are you a lyncher?

damn you wisdom for being town again. however, in one thing you are wrong: the speed in which a wagon rises and collapses is definitely not null. if you present stupid shitty reason (or none at all) to vote me and all of a sudden I'm L-1 (which has almost happened lol), then there's no way in hell that the wagon is town driven. you could be town, but either you, or the people who suddenly agree with idiotic logic, have to be scum, and that wagon is most probably on a townie. you will almost NEVER see quickwagons rise on scum, unless there's some definite proof or something unrefutable. what happened here? you said 'he is scum it is obvious' and suddenly 5 votes? do you think that makes sense?

well other than that 977 is a very good post

979 too. mala's flailing heavily under the pressure. but is it a bus or not.....we'll see.

@: yes. because they really are bullshit. giving reads with no reasons is very easy. here, take examples:
mala, peng, wisdom scum
all others conftown.

here's another example
gg town
whiskers scum
wisdom cop strongman vig ability thief ninja scum
mala SK
shos enabler town
peng tracker scum
all others VTs.

^^^ do you see how bullshit that is? do you? without explanations it is empty. it's void of any use. when I think you're scum, I think, oh, he must fabricate reads, right? so he must fabricate explanations, right? so his explanations must be bullshit, right?--->ask for explanations. if it's bullshit, you're scum. guess what? it's bullshit. you gave me an entire readlist without a single comment on a single post that supports any of your reads. 'oh yeah the conversations yadda yadda'. nope. the only read that I can accept(ironically..) is the one on me, because I think that the quickwagon accusation is correct. but that's not nearly enough. yes, I am one to lynch my supporters..

Wisdom and Matt. explain to me your townread on Mala. I saw no reason to townread her at all.

going to shower, will cotninue later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:15 am

Post by shos »

for some reason I read what you responded to me, so I'll give you this and go back to my other tab waiting :)

off the memory, just from the latest reading: Mala's reasoning for me-town is faulty. it is based on 'hardbuddying' between me and GG, which really is a made up scene. inconsistent with how she claimed to be following the game or something.
Mala's push on penguin is based solely on meta. meta and policy maybe - since she is practically lurking, and probably can't keep up and defend against all accusations against her considering this game's pace. it's like calling AA9 scum. I do believe peng is scum, but at the moment it seems the only viable wagons are me, mala and her, and since she's already committed herself to peng(possibly bussing) and to shos-townread, she kinda has no ochoice.

I had more. if I had the time to ISO, I'd probably give you a much more lengthy case than the one I gave on wisdom, which I now have no idea what to think about. sadly I don't have much time, not for this game or for my other. it's again after midnight when I'm posting here, and still I have 4 pages to catch up with.

*sigh pedit: I'll read you later. you look long.*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 984, Mirari wrote:Don't have time but I saw Mala ask me a question. I don't have any games with Ooba. I just think since we know each other well we'd be able to read each other well. This is really only my second game ever.
oh well that's disappointing. drop it, really -_-

peng's post is good. I don't agree with all of it, but it shows good thinking. Matt, I know, it's nothing new, clever or insightful; but peng DID have loads and loads to catch up with. I think she managed to sum up a good part of the game considering her views on each one of us, and well, she didn't do a catchup superuberwall like I usually do. I understood her views on everyone, even if I disagreed, everything makes sense. scum usually have problems making sense with accusing townies because well, townies post honestly, so it should work.

so I'm removing peng from today's lynch.
I'm kinda being left here with Mala alone, with a slight, tiny possibility of wisdom in the back.

gonna lol at the irony of my own post 995. that was because wisdom started to look townie, and peng was just there by default. funny how it came immediately after the post that made me townread him :)

gonna lol again at my confusionCount++; XD /pun
nobody onsite would get that who am I kidding XD sigh

I'll continue tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by shos »

Re: 1010.
Calling him for a 'misrep' ratherbthan a 'mistake' IS againzt whislera.
Point was there was no reason whataoever to unvote all of a sudden.

Did uo readmy entier wall?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1012, Wisdom wrote:Now, you said you're very "convinced" I am scum. Is it still for the same reasons? Because if you as much as looked into one of my towngames, you'd see all of them refuted.
By now i already hav. It doesnt cssy you are town. It says thatyour lay sucks snd itscreally hardvto reaf yiu.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 1126, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1120, shos wrote:By now i already hav. It doesnt cssy you are town. It says thatyour lay sucks snd itscreally hardvto reaf yiu.
"By now I already have. It doesnt say you are town. It says that your play sucks and its really hard to read you".

That's what I guess it's saying.
Is correct.

Whiskers if you rather i post like aa9 just say. I dont often make thatmany errors, get a grip.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 1138, MattP wrote:You think I tried to get a townread on my scumbuddy with her threat to replace out?
In post 1139, Wisdom wrote:Why not?
In post 1140, MattP wrote:
In post 1139, Wisdom wrote:Why not?
You don't seem to have any idea of my playstyle or human essence in general
Oi, boys, boys boys...

now how can you explain to me the OMG SUPER FUCKING HARD BUDDYING(yes, I'm calling it that way) between both of you gamestart? earlier you guys said, oh, wow, we can read each other like an open book, I can tell if he is scum by the smell/noises/color?/lol of his farts. now...well..you don't seem to have any idea about me, or my play style, or anything at all, oh and you suck, and even if I screamed in your ears dude I am scum laughing at your face you might think that I'm a dolphin.

.....I highly doubt that you guys are scum together. it doesn't make sense to draw sooo much attention gamestart as a couple, bloc, whatever. this incoherence here tho - it makes me think that what happened earlier was scum truly buddying teh fuck out of someone, and that someone just felt so convenient being called town for this reasons, while saying that we know each other(based on a probably not-so-long-ago game together, I assume?).

Now I've been on and off wisdom this day for liike 500 times. and I am now kinda flipflopping on and off too on matt, considering whiskers arguments (which make sense) for mattscum and my own reasons from last week for matttown...

so IMO we should keep this in mind for later. Firstly, a mala lynch would do. almost nothing at all in her posts makes me nod, and there's plenty that make me headdesk/nosekeyboard/punchscreen.

now let's go back to reading because don't I just love catching up -___-;
also I have no idea how that happened but apparantly I joined a normal x)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 am

Post by shos »

starting on 41.

@Nacho: can you link me to games where mala has replaced out as town?? that is such an incredibly easy thing to fake that I really want to see if it holds any water.
and no, me that is not me compromising, that is me saying that I'm not going to hold my vote eternally and I keep an open mind, because yes, I have more than just one scumread. This is not scummy at all. ESPECIALLY considering the wall I made just about a piss later, in which I voted mala. and that vote stayed, now that I'm flipping it on wisdom and off wisdom - mala is a steady scumread for almost the entire game, I think.

goddammit mala you're a girl. that's like AtE automatically for me :( meh, I'm sorry hun, but you saying how on that matter X and tht one Y doesn't change the facts. I'd be glada if you could link me to both of them if nacho doesn't or if you get it first.

oh man, AA9...we need a replacement guys.. my wall is right...

pedit: I did not mean it was buddying, lol, the opposite. I was saying what happened to the buddying in the time when everyone voted me for no reason. I can dig it out for you if you need. that quote from 1135 is probably something I missed the importance thereof, but now I can see it. you guys buddied hard when it was convenient, when you all just piled on me and deflected anything else. now you really don't know each other.

consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 1025, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1023, shos wrote:his playstyle appears to fit both alignments' meta's of him.
You have not played with me-scum. Do explain this.
I read a scumgame of yours. you were lynched D1 and posted 25% of the post in the game when you were alive.
In post 1026, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1023, shos wrote:I buddied grim only,
lol

who else did I buddy? and why was/is this voteworthy?

whiskers' 1028 is a bad post but I have a feeling I already answered it? with comparing me to AA9? :facepalm:

mollie's vote in 1030 makes me wonder. Mollie, explain this
1031 starts good, but calling me for hypocrisy/idiocy/blindness wrt lurking&AA9 is just foolish and forced. whiskers, do you still think that way? that me calling for a replacement on AA9 is hypocrisy because I'm still half behind in my catch ups? do you understand your mistake? how the hell can you even compare?

GG, I think you haven't answered my question in and I want it answered.
In post 1044, Whiskers wrote:
Btw, I'm pretty sure that puts shos at L-1.
In post 1067, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1045, Wisdom wrote:It's L-2 by my count.
Sigh.

Opportunity: lost.
in case anyone had a doubt whiskers was town.
for the record, I wouldn't have thought about it, and would probably have responded precisely like Wisdom did.

coming to think about it, I have something to say about mollie's vote on me. sure, pres, but I want mollie to answer before I say it out loud.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 1152, Wisdom wrote:Convenient how? Neither me nor Matt have been under any kind of pressure, so our "buddying" did not serve any purpose. Unless if you consider Whiskers and yourself not liking my playstyle being pressure.
pressure has nothing to do with it. you guys both piled on me, which gave you something in common. if one of you is scum, then clearly he wants as amny people to think he is town, anytime. regardless of pressure - it's called future - you want as many allies as you can. scum don't just go attacking every single person, right? why, because they NEED the support. if one of you said the other is town, the other just went around with the flow to get a 'mutual townread', he only gained something. so why not.
In post 1153, Whiskers wrote:blargh.

evreybody is just so wrong sometimes.

i want to point out all the wrong but there;s jsut too much

i will let them just eat each other apart.
you
should
point out all the wrong. see: my longposts. I'm being entirely transparent. I don't like it - I say it. do it too. you're basically conftown to me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 1157, Wisdom wrote:@shos
My playstyle = how much I post?

I found that noteworthy because you admitted to buddying as opposed to saying that you had a strong townread on Grim.
well, that's probably because...I buddied him.
Spoiler: porbably unrelated, but explanation to buddying.
I also buddied him in other games that happened lately, lol. we just became buddies, I think. I won a scumgame against him, which was a really good game, and then we played a towngame together and won, and that was really awesome I think. so we sorta played like a million games together lately. I have yet to see him flipping scum - statistically, he should be... ;)
In post 1161, MattP wrote:
In post 1151, shos wrote:consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.
Sweet opportunity, Batman!
???

if you want to get into this, I'm all for. I just slept 5 hours starting in 6 pm(was tired as hell from the last 10 days with little sleep, lots of work and lots of MS) so I can dig you in for the night.
So. you and wisdom got a mutual townread by, like, post 5. explain your townread on wisdom for me. explain it in a view of a person who has a game with only 3 pages, of course, not 47.

oh my god I'm getting ninja'd every 3 seconds

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 am

Post by shos »

@matt:
In post 1165, Wisdom wrote:The more you say things like that, the more I believe you're actually scum
also, did you manage to apply your supercomplicated statistical thing? I doubt it holds any water
, but hey, a man's gotta fake things
, so have you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 1170, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1157, Wisdom wrote:@shos
My playstyle = how much I post?
?
You said my playstyle is the same as town and as scum, but the only explanation you gave to that was "you posted a lot as scum too"
So all there is to my playstyle is how much I post?
no. I read a non-zero part of that game's ISO, and the game you linked-'s ISO. it seems that you really almost never build big cases and stuff. dat playstyle change that you talked about - you failed miserably :)

^^^gotta love using the word 'miserably' with a smile

~~
Nacho: I'll do the reasearch once I'm fully caught up with the game.
Wisdom wrote:
In post 1172, Grimgroove wrote:What's this immoral thing you speak of?
Townreading Mala because she threatened to replace out.
Somehow that's immoral to do.
mala's threat is immoral, I don't think that townreading for it is immoral. it's just wrong, I think. I'll have to do dat research tho. a man needs 36 hours a day, at least once a week, dammit...
MattP wrote:
In post 1174, Wisdom wrote:Matt, you sound pretty frustrated - were me and Grim dead on with our theory?
You seem to be begging the question of why I would be irritated by you calling me immoral while simultaneously threatening me for begging the question.
okay, I lost you. entirely.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1168, Wisdom wrote:@nacho
Yeah, right after everyone and their dog commented on how this buddying is weird. What's better than act a little suspicious to dispel that?
From what I remembered, Matt townread shos for a dumb reason, you townread shos immediately after, cue paranoia train.
or blatant sheeping. I've called that before. Matt townread me for posting a wall, not even reading it. that's an interesting cue that I dunno how I didn't push earlier. probably because I was biased v wisdom.

I often use the [post ] thing, but usually I just link once to every game page. as in, fi I talk about 150, 155, 159, 165,177, no need to link to all, just one because it's the same page, and 177.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:16 am

Post by shos »

Grim, this
In post 911, Grimgroove wrote:I KNOW you wouldn't make a threat like that and I KNOW MAlakittens would not ignore such a threat unless it came from a scumpartner.
is not enough. 'how do you know' 'I KNOW AND I KNOW'..... >_>

and nacho, I think wisdom is definitely not tunneling right now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 1079, Elyse wrote:
Votecount 1.11Nachomamma8 - 2 - ArcAngel9, Grimgroove (L-5)
penguin_alien - 3 - Malakittens, ooba, MattP (L-4)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 5 - Mirari, Nachomamma8, Wisdom, Whiskers, pirate mollie (L-2)
Malakittens - 2 - Desperado, shos (L-5)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Mirari, pirate mollie, and Grimgroove are V/LA until Sunday.
MattP is V/LA until Wednesday.

Interesting Fact #12: Dionysus took Hestia's throne at Mount Olympus.
PA. do you think your vote is parked where it should be parked?
GG. same question.
MOD: is the flavor facts(fun stuff indeed) that you post related, in any way, to the game? I mean, can we entirely disregard it and still play the same?

^^^^lol, this was open in a 'post a reply' tab from who knows when xD may as well just hit submit...

pedit: LAWL OMG It says I was ninja'd by like pages over pages XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 1103, Malakittens wrote: I didn't answer them because the only last part was a question to me. The rest weren't really 'questions', hell I could have commented on them, but I chose not too because I misread what MattP said, but still doesn't change the fact I thought he had a vote restriction that was more closely related to a town-role than a scum role.

I did comment on the second one.

The only question in the third section is in regards to Peng. Yes, I think she's scum and yes I think she would give information to me in regards to other players. Yes I have a meta read on her, but no my vote on her isn't because of information itself, but I truely believe she'll flip scum.
this post irritated me.
not going to make a huge wall of quotes, but the wall after this post, is just so fucking bad. horribly, horribly horrible. and that quotewall after that wall too. I mean wow.

gotta love whiskers on that page. I'm seriously conftowning whiskers. this is not buddying.

well that page is just really really errible imo. I really don't feell like dissecting everything so I'll just address the part where mala says 'I want this quetison answered':
In post 1111, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1094, shos wrote:
In post 984, Mirari wrote:Don't have time but I saw Mala ask me a question. I don't have any games with Ooba. I just think since we know each other well we'd be able to read each other well. This is really only my second game ever.

oh well that's disappointing. drop it, really -_-

Why drop it really? I want the question answered. Don't tell someone to drop a question I want answered. Don't get in the way of my scumhunting. I physically don;t understand how someone town-reads another player based off the fact they live together.
I did not mean he should drop the questo\ion, I meant he should drop the townread on Ooba that was based on 'them living together'.

I need to go eat a superlate dinner, it's already half past midnight...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:39 am

Post by shos »

GG. I can see what you're saying in 1193.

a scumteam consisting of matt/mala when wisdom is town sarts making sense, I have to admit. by poe the last one would probably lie in nacho/mollie/AA9 off the top of my head. but let's focus on lynching one scum at a time.

and uh that post quoting the votecount, I dunno when I started makign that post, it was open in a tab for I dunno-how long, possibly 100 posts delay between writing and posting. so ignore it.

thanks mod.

I really wanna go eat so I'll get 1197 and onwards later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by shos »

re: : I don't think so. this thing had absolutley no bearing on the game except for filler; I'd say that this does look like the surface-level communication between scum partners, but then again, I dunno. We need to keep our heads straight and focus on one scum at a time, your theory cannot rely on two peopl ebing scum. Can you say that you think mala is scum REGARDLESS of matt? if not, then your vote is really not good, and you should even probably be voting matt instead. In my opinion Mala is scum, and matt being her scumpartner is just a nice option added. but that's not something that's going to support me crafting my case against mala. it should be independent of partners until we have a flip or more.

@1198: can you guys expand on this me-mara goodmorning-PA comparison to that game? I don't know what game you're talking about and haven't read it(never heard of goodmorning) so if you could let me in it would be cool

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by shos »

GG's 1200 is pretty muc similar to what I just posted.
In post 1155, shos wrote: mollie's vote in 1030 makes me wonder. Mollie, explain this.
*snip*
coming to think about it, I have something to say about mollie's vote on me. sure, pres, but I want mollie to answer before I say it out loud.
Mollie, you're here. do tell.

Nacho, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. I agree with wisdom. I would also like to add, on the ignoring bit: see whiskers' post somewhere about how I parrotted/said the same thing/repeated/posted again things against mala. at first I thought whiskers was mocking me for my catchup as not being genuine, but then he added that 'these are all things that have been said AND have been ignored by mala'. Do you, as town, ignore so many things that are directed at you?

@: no. we prodded mala like a thousand times. townies don't need a prod to do that. we told her she did nothing so she did something? how bout replace it with a timeline:
1. X says mala does nothing. 2. Y says so. 3. Z. 4. A. 5. B. 6. X. 7. X. 8. B etc etc until 123123123. Mala posts a readlist with short explanations.
In post 1216, Nachomamma8 wrote:What town reaction were you expecting?
I was expecting town ACTION. not REACTION.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1220, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't see why Malascum would refuse to respond to penguins wall. Do you think she just couldn't? Because she later demonstrated she could. Do you think... She didn't think it was important for her image to respond to?
when you are scum, and make cases or something, you need to fabricate stuff. fake stuff. when your supposed scumread posts such a good post like the wall PA posted, you HAVE to raise, or fold. you can't just call. so ignoring it is a good way of going under the radar. this is s scum technic that I use a lot - simply ignore posts that I don't feel comfortable answering.
In post 1223, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:I didn't expect a town reaction because her doing nothing was already something not town.
I guess a town reaction could have been explaining why she has not done stuff.
Instead she tried to lie about having actually done stuff and she procceeded to do stuff right there and then. That's a scum reaction.
So the only way she could respond is by going "you're right wisdom I haven't done anything" even though as town by that point she would have a strong townread and what feels like caught scum. That feels stupid. Meanwhile,no will stress again that her scum MO is not doing anything. When you are pushing her, she ignores you because she knows she can kill you and she knows that we won't listen to you because tunneling. Here she REACHES OUT TO YOU *and* DOES STUFF (two things scum mala doesn't do, your words and not mine) and you call it a scum reaction... Why?
even if she told me 'I am having some real-life issues and I will get to that tomorrow' I would respond differently. honesty is key; town players have no reason not to be honest, entirely transparent. scum HAVE to fake. this is just scum behaviour.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by shos »

@Mala: I did. I'm assuming you post this in regard to my question of whether your scumcase on mala stands alone or holds on w/ matt. well then quetsion answered I didn't remember *your* case, only mine..

@GG: kitten-whipped? what does that mean? :/
also that WKing doesn't mean shit if mala flips scum. SHIT.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1235, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hey wisdom. What has grim done this game?
This post took a brick and threw it at my face.
Grim was a townread of mine. probably because of inertia. my meta of him-town is VERY strong. and it is nowhere nearing what I see this game.
GG, do you agree? is there any reason for that? I might need a hard reset on you..
In post 1236, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1229, Grimgroove wrote:pirate mollie, how would you call your own play in this game?
weirded out that whiskers is clearly an alt who knows me and is harassing me and no1 cares but now that I am stepping away from it a bit I am getting some info

matt, nacho, wis are town <------ don't touch them

I am still working out other things. ooba and that mirari girl are interesting and might be a strong town unit.

I lack conviction in my shos vote tbh

what a weird question
I honestly don't know what to do with this answer. but regarding the reads: care to explain? specifically, can you tell me why you think Matt is town? and why do ooba and mirari stand alone outside the rest of the town as a strong town unit?

..also, what is conviction? :( I've seen it multiple times by now....and answer my question regarding your me-vote please.
In post 1242, Nachomamma8 wrote:It amazes me that the case that is being peddled around right now is "townies don't need to be prodded they produce content by themselves" with an AA9 in the mix.
AA9 has just replaced out. this si null.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1246, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1243, shos wrote:
In post 1220, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't see why Malascum would refuse to respond to penguins wall. Do you think she just couldn't? Because she later demonstrated she could. Do you think... She didn't think it was important for her image to respond to?
when you are scum, and make cases or something, you need to fabricate stuff. fake stuff. when your supposed scumread posts such a good post like the wall PA posted, you HAVE to raise, or fold. you can't just call. so ignoring it is a good way of going under the radar. this is s scum technic that I use a lot - simply ignore posts that I don't feel comfortable answering.
In post 1223, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:I didn't expect a town reaction because her doing nothing was already something not town.
I guess a town reaction could have been explaining why she has not done stuff.
Instead she tried to lie about having actually done stuff and she procceeded to do stuff right there and then. That's a scum reaction.
So the only way she could respond is by going "you're right wisdom I haven't done anything" even though as town by that point she would have a strong townread and what feels like caught scum. That feels stupid. Meanwhile,no will stress again that her scum MO is not doing anything. When you are pushing her, she ignores you because she knows she can kill you and she knows that we won't listen to you because tunneling. Here she REACHES OUT TO YOU *and* DOES STUFF (two things scum mala doesn't do, your words and not mine) and you call it a scum reaction... Why?
even if she told me 'I am having some real-life issues and I will get to that tomorrow' I would respond differently. honesty is key; town players have no reason not to be honest, entirely transparent. scum HAVE to fake. this is just scum behaviour.
1) sorry, why was penguin post a good one and incredibly hard to attack? Because I don't think I would have a problem attacking that wall.

2) she didn't have real life issues. She responded immediately. Why is that worse?
1. imo that wall was a very townie post. if I had to attack it, I'd be in a problem.
2. doesn't matter. she could as well say I don't feel like it and I'll do it later. point was she entirely ignored it.

fun fact: one of the links wisdom posted in 1248 is right there near another AA9 replacement, which shows that the slot is ENTIRELY null.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by shos »

gonna lol at 1252-3 exchange xD wisdom, you're not the only person in the world, that's a response to me.

@1259 grim:
my problem was not with your content. you're still a townread of mine. but the usual youtown was hyperactive, very dominant in town conversation, etc. you know what I'm talking about. I didn't know you were in v/LA. so nevermind.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1262, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1257, Wisdom wrote:She did not do anything different. She is acting exactly like she did in her other scum games. Which I have already explained.
You said she ignored you and didn't do shit. I showed where she did the opposite of both of those things. I showed that a while ago. You still have not rebutted that point. You haven't rebutted a lot of points.
that's point specific. take a wider look at the game.
In post 1266, Nachomamma8 wrote:Shos, you made that statement before AA9 was replaced. Are you psychic or something?
this was only after:
In post 1221, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello Mod, I am sorry, My cousin is hospitalized and I am spending this week at hospital more and I may only get few mins to come online from my worktime to do this. So I may not have time for this game. Please replace me out. TY :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:So, ready steady go:

Mala is scum because she responded immediately and produced content when Wisdom accused her of not producing content. This is a contradiction to her normal scum meta of ignoring Wisdom and not doing anything.

Mala is also scum because she ignored the penguin case until Wisdom prodded her. This is because Mala cares less as scum; she cares more as town and wouldn't leave a big wall to respond to until later.
this is a blatant misrep of like everyone.

guys, we dug like madmen this night it's 2 am now, I'm getting tired again so I'll go to sleep in hope I actually manage to fall asleep, lol.

so eh. night guys. this was a useful day.

pedit: oh I'm just never ever going to stop being ninja'd eh?

let's respond to mollie before I go

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:So, ready steady go:

Mala is scum because she responded immediately and produced content when Wisdom accused her of not producing content. This is a contradiction to her normal scum meta of ignoring Wisdom and not doing anything.

Mala is also scum because she ignored the penguin case until Wisdom prodded her. This is because Mala cares less as scum; she cares more as town and wouldn't leave a big wall to respond to until later.
this is a blatant misrep of like everyone.

guys, we dug like madmen this night it's 2 am now, I'm getting tired again so I'll go to sleep in hope I actually manage to fall asleep, lol.

so eh. night guys. this was a useful day.

pedit: oh I'm just never ever going to stop being ninja'd eh?

let's respond to mollie before I go

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1274, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1238, shos wrote:*snip*
shos it is by poe and I am sorry for that. will you plz look at whiskers omg I feel like I am speaking into the void.

not liking groovy kid.

VOTE: leap of faith
hardly what I was expecting.
In post 1155, shos wrote:I have something to say about mollie's vote on me.
sure, pres
, but I want mollie to answer before I say it out loud.
^^^anagram the bolded. PRESSURE. I thought that was a pressure vote. disappointed, that would've totally got you towncred.

so tell me about your PoE?

OH MY GAWD CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE LET ME POST AND NOT NINJA ME

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1275, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1271, shos wrote:
In post 1262, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1257, Wisdom wrote:She did not do anything different. She is acting exactly like she did in her other scum games. Which I have already explained.
You said she ignored you and didn't do shit. I showed where she did the opposite of both of those things. I showed that a while ago. You still have not rebutted that point. You haven't rebutted a lot of points.
that's point specific. take a wider look at the game.
In post 1266, Nachomamma8 wrote:Shos, you made that statement before AA9 was replaced. Are you psychic or something?
this was only after:
In post 1221, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello Mod, I am sorry, My cousin is hospitalized and I am spending this week at hospital more and I may only get few mins to come online from my worktime to do this. So I may not have time for this game. Please replace me out. TY :)
Ooba and Mirari say hello.
In post 1278, Nachomamma8 wrote:As does penguin, for that matter.
?????????????????????

confuzzled.

also @mollie: whiskers is practically conftown in my eyes. 100% not today's lynch. probably not tomorrow or ever.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 1374, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1321, pirate mollie wrote:@ nacho

what is up cos you usually defend me and you are not
I don't understand what is going on between you and Whiskers so I am generally ignoring it. It doesn't feel like your normal thought process as scum, but it is not something I want to get involved in.
This.
It looks like dick measuring contest between two girls tho, im laughing.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:28 am

Post by shos »

well it makes it harder to hunt scum but I'm enjoying every second of this game. even when I appear mad =|

I will not have time for this game today at all

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:04 am

Post by shos »

why would I vote mollie over mala? just cuz she's annoying you? I'm entertained.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by shos »

Why the hell would matt claim now.

Anyway, since he already has, i want the flavor. My flavor meets my role, so lets hear it. From whiskers too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers let matt do the flavorclaim first please notvyou

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by shos »

Stop shooting people down like an ass, reminding me that 'i dont call the shots' is completely unnecessary. I have my own ways of scumhunting and this one requures matt to flavorvlaim first so i said it. You could just shut up you know itd make no different result than the 'no shit'

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:07 am

Post by shos »

I do not buy that claim.
The name you sold is, according to wiki, god of fire, stone, rock, stuff like that. It says masonry too which would make sense with my role but it seems that masonry has no relation to masons.

To everyone: does your role relate to your flavor too? If yes then matt is probscum.

Whiskers, you can now flavorclaim too. It will cinfirm my words, whisjers as town, and matt as scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #127) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 am

Post by shos »

Sigh

Could be just a coincidence i guess..

What good are two neighhourhoods..

Town looks very weak so far

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #128) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:33 am

Post by shos »

Well its confirmable in both of yous cases only in d3. Ill bet that one neighbourizer is scum and the other town. Or, at least, if theres more, one is scum and all the others town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:51 am

Post by shos »

Well scum ain't whiskers.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 am

Post by shos »

Questionis what is more likely scum, matt or mala.
Or rather, which lynch is worse for scum.

I think mala should still be taken first.

Because if matt is scu neighbour, well, then he is not scum PR.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #131) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:35 am

Post by shos »

*sigh*
yeah, I'm against flavor claiming. I was going to say that, I have already hinted that my power
has
relevance to my name and therefore I'd prefer not to, but then ooba came with (which was good, btw) with lots of ideas of why it is bad. and then Des came with 1502, being as stupid as can be without full claiming.

so in short: STOP TALKING ABOUT ROLES.
I'm now continuing psat 1503.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #132) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:49 am

Post by shos »

Matt can also be sacrificing himself for a stronger scumrole.
he said that he claimed in order to not get shot and/or roleblocked tonight.
this claim is like preemptive measures for 'how comes you are always still alive'.

in short there's many reasons why scummatt might do that.
why woudl town matt do that? wouldn't he WANT to get killed/blocked, so as to defend other, REAL town powers(that are not weakling useless ones like neighbourizer)?

gonna lol @ the virgin joke
gonna redirect you all to mala's ISO. I want you to spot 3 times in which she was concrete. I want you to spot 10000 times where she's maybe, not yet, perhaps - leaving herself options for the future.

NEXT PAGE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #133) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 1541, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1539, Wisdom wrote:Then why did you ask the question if not because you were suspicious?
Because I actually want to work with her, but I need to know her thoughts before I go ahead and try to work with her and she flips out on me.
)
I was working with her in NY until she flipped out on me because of 1) relative tell 2) not posting when my skype was online 3) she thought I posted a pr tell and never died.
In post 1544, Mirari wrote:To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.

Wrong. Try again, Wisdom.
@mirari: it's ok to assume they're neighbourizers. but what brought you to the conclusion tat they're both town? 1s1t makes so much more sense.
+1 to wisdom about mirar's peng tunnel. I had no idea you were thinking I'm scum. if I had I must've forgotten all about it years ago.
In post 1538, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1533, Wisdom wrote:@1530
I didn't want to butt in before so that penguin answers, but no, it's not the same thing at all. Grim was questioning mollie on why she is not scumhunting, why she is not expressing reads, hence his "what's your read on groovey kid?" <- he is using mollie's nickname for him, as if to say, "you should be saying "groovey kid is town/groovey kid is scum but you aren't." Your "whats your read on me" in contrast came out of nowhere and was not accompanying any suspicion on mollie. Nor did you follow up with another question to her.

They are completely different, like your alignment and Grimgroove's.
Here we go again; ignoring the fact I had a town read on her when I asked her that question.

Please for the love of god think before attacking me.
In post 1539, Wisdom wrote:Then why did you ask the question if not because you were suspicious?
is a good good good GOOD question. town don't challange their townreads, they push their scumreads. it's not like you asked for her opinion - you asked about YOURSELF.
In post 1541, Malakittens wrote:
Because I actually want to work with her, but I need to know her thoughts before I go ahead and try to work with her and she flips out on me.
)
I was working with her in NY until she flipped out on me because of 1) relative tell 2) not posting when my skype was online 3) she thought I posted a pr tell and never died.
and this is bad bad bad BAD. yes,y ou do need to know her thoughts. but not on YOU. that does not help you at all. that only serves the purpose of futuristic buddy that will not want to lynch you. there's no reason town shouldn't flip out their townreads as long as they actually believe what they're saying.
In post 1544, Mirari wrote:To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.

Wrong. Try again, Wisdom.
how does that confirm him? he didn't know wbouat GG before he claimed. beighbourizer is a both-alignment role. the claim throws wifom. in no way that is confirming, and that is messing with TOWN's mind, not scum. scum would know that he isn't lying, no confusion there at all.

wisdom's becoming my buddy nowadays. hi buddy buddy. hi.

omg mala's so bad I'm starting to wonder if it's too-bad-to-be-scum or scum pretending to be that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 am

Post by shos »

lol @ PA stop taking my thoughts post XD that's how I'm feeling now, but it's "oh hey I just posted that" :P...being 30 posts in delay

hmm. fitz' post had me nodding along most of the way. regarding myself and questions directed at me:
Fits don't skim this!
lol. er so. my post voting whiskers - it was a reaction test. read the next 2-3 pages (or the superwall of 771) and it'll all explain itself.
about the flavor/role fitting: my role seems to be coincidentally fitting with my flavor, imo. so I thought that if this is the case for all, we can prove matt's lying, without the need of any extra claims, just answers yes/no. but well...coincidentally is key here, so that's down the trash. edit: my quote of 1466 in whiskers' post 1559 might help.

I'm laying fitz int he leaning town pile. we'll see what else he brings to the game.

I'm not following mirari's 1561. seems like he's countering himself and supporting wisdom.

@1564: no. see, this kind of posting is what makes you town. you earlier asked if mala was neighbourized by Matt. you never said that your ability was a day ability. now that you do, it all fits together, it explains why you asked that. Matt, on the other hand, is a night neighbourizer as he claims, which is an incredibly useless role because in order for it to be of any meaning, both matt and his target need to live through 2 days and one night, and even then, it's a very weak role. so I don't see how your role looks worse in your opinion.

wisdom's really posting my thoughts. @wis: mirari is for later. I'll decide if she's scum only tomorrow. not a D1 lynch - not interesting yet. and it's not a D1 lynch. 1569's point about the 'i dont know' instead of 'no' is a very very good point.

I'll read p64+ later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #135) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 am

Post by shos »

Matt stated that his motivation was to survive N1.

wisdom's
Still, that assumes that he expected a scum PR or the scum kill to target him. Which makes no sense given how much suspicion he has on him.
is, again, a super awesome post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #136) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 1417, Grimgroove wrote:And even though it's not an earthshattering claim, why did you claim now? You were nowhere near getting lynched.
In post 1418, MattP wrote:Because Shos is scum, Wisdom is town, Mala is town,
and a neighborizer won't be roleblocked or nightkilled but lends credence to my beliefs?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #137) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by shos »

dunno mala, it seems that just with the claims we have now, it's possible for 3 scums, 4 neighbours, and 2 lovers to have a QT by the time you can use your role. that's sorta useless, especially if scum are becoming neighbours. it can only help further into the game, trying to get conftowns for lylo.

and I won't be surprised, if your claim is true, that scum have a neighbourizer as well.

this sounds kinda fake to me, dunno. it is a smart claim for a scum who knows there are neighbourizers. the delayed part is wierd too, why shouldn't you be able to use N1?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #138) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1632, Malakittens wrote: I did crumb it in this post.
In post 207, Malakittens wrote:
In post 196, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 188, Malakittens wrote:I have a decent way of reading pen. The more she doesn't post the more of a chance she's scum. So yes my vote was to bait her into posting (which worked the first time)
In post 193, Malakittens wrote: It's not the lack of activity that's making me lean scum on her. It's the fact she appeared right after I voted for her that makes me really lean scum on her.
Hmm, it's not what you said before.

I want to see how your 1v1 with Penguin plays out when she gets here. But I don't see you initializing the conversation with her. Apart from that empty vote and a tongue-in-cheek comment that you'll leave that vote there I haven't seen any concrete effort from your side to spur Penguin into action.
Her reply is very similar in timing to this. Please note I voted her and then she responded there to how I did here. It's odd how she only decided to come into this thread after a voted landed on her.

Well, it's kinda hard to initializing conversation when only one half is here. How am I supposed to initialize a conversation with her w/o her being present. Hence why I'm
having
some discussion about her hoping it would lure her into this game. Maybe some help from someone else would be very
helpful
to me right now or
else I have to get my result somewhere else, but I rather not
This very, very weak crumb is what makes me sure this is a fakeclaim. Honestly, i think i can dig a better crumb to your role from my own iso.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #139) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by shos »

Its basically equal to, help me, or ill help myself. This is crumbing nothing at all. The fact you called this a crumb makes me think you weaved through your own iso in search for any help for your crumb. That is definitely not a planned crumb. See PAs flavor crumb for a real one.

What made you suddenly want to crumb in that post? As town i usually crumb using capitals or something, spelling the role completelybin my first post or something like that. Not in midgame with no reason and hinting that i can get help from not-the-one-ispeak-with source.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by shos »

The town looks super weak so far if the claims are true.

I still bet one of the neighbouruErd is scum.
Inb4whiskers bites me for^^^^

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by shos »

Comment on my comment plz

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by shos »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5387077

This is not silly, ut is a wonderful crumb.

Matt: seriously? Are you saying that you think its a good crumb? Why is it different from a cop crumb? Or tracker? Or watcher? Or ANYTHING? it says nothing about qts, its basically "im a pr guyz".

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by shos »

I dunno what retort is.
And the point is explaining why i think the claim is fake. Do you think i am wrong in tjought/reason for it? I dont understand you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1418, MattP wrote: Pedit: Because Shos is scum, Wisdom is town, Mala is town, and a neighborizer won't be roleblocked or nightkilled but lends credence to my beliefs?
In post 1707, MattP wrote:I claimed when I did because I was convinced that Mala was town, and I thought it would make people shut up.
Le reference for later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by shos »

Matt are you saying that i am bussing my partner hard in order to convince someone who is already on the wagon.?

You make no sense lately
But its too easy that both of you are scum

If you think im shitting, tell me, what makes YOU think the claim is fake?
Sorry if you answered this before im on phone at work and i dont wanna spend too much time looking for something without ctrl f

Pedit: afyer a mala flip ill rethink about these quotes. If mala flips town, ill be greatly hesitant about lynching matt. This iis not the whole case of curse but it sits hard in my head. If mala flips scum, im autovoting matt for that. Especially if mala flips strong scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #146) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by shos »

PSAT? huh? Im at work ><

If mala flips town, i cant blame anyone for being on her wagon, so my reads will not change a lot. However, that means mattscum-claiming-inorderto-save-powerfulscummala is a wrong theory, meaning that his claim needs to be reevaluated.

If mala flips scum i consider nacho strong town. If town, then nachos argyments need to be looked at to see if uts scum WK for ccred or town truly believing what he says.

Other than that, possibly look at GG and des as a much less active person who is on the wagon..but nothing more from the flip id say.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #147) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by shos »

No matt
Wisdom is right
If town decides to not action and you neighbourize town then the neighbour knows you are scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #148) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by shos »

Hammer away already. We better have this discussion after the flip, since we all agree to lynch so it doesnt matter -.-

Im outta here for lunch.

Btw i remembered: havingfitz, im from israel

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:53 am

Post by shos »

...so you are assuming that all claims so far are correct and town?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 am

Post by shos »

Nacho? That's new to me. Other than WKing, i dont remember anything too bad on that one.

GG, does your role pm say 'protected' from neighbourizing or just immune? I mean, isit really implying what wisdom says or perhaps its just there to fuck with some powers?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 am

Post by shos »

All town doesntmake sense. THe two are hardly disabled by gg, and they heavily disturb mala, who is really weak either way.mala has to suRvive through two lynches and two nights to even be able to get one single result, which may or may not be useful at all. Investing FOUR town roles in this scheme is waaaaay overwhelmingly wasting.

There is no way thats the situation.
Whiskers is my obvtown. Matt and mala are more likely scum than gg obviously.

I see no reason not to proceed.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:47 am

Post by shos »

I dont see it.
Meta is always weak imo, and in this case, i dont remember so special townnacho. But dunno. Gg says so too so it probably hold water.
WKing - point taken. If mala is scum tho, thats a towntell imo. Scum dont go solo against the entire town trying to save a buddy. Mostly.
Scumhunting - meh. Need to reexamine. Can be.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #153) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:55 am

Post by shos »

Mirari might be a little scummy, but as i said in 1784, no way all town. So lynch pool ahoy - mala or matt.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:44 am

Post by shos »

Alright.
Qt cop.
In a game with lovers, scum, and THREE neighbourizers.

What the hell.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:02 am

Post by shos »

Dont know who to lynch first, lol. It makes no sense to have THREE neighbourizers in any alignment with malas claim, even without the lovers.

CONFIRM VOTE: MALAKITTENS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #156) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:39 am

Post by shos »

I have good stuff to say, but im on my way home so later,maybe ssoon

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:26 am

Post by shos »

the site was down for so loooong dammit!! and I gotta goooo darn ><

in short: vote mala lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:29 am

Post by shos »

alright I literally have five minutes on a computer so here we go

*sigh* IU deleted everything cyuz I won't make it and I don't remember all I wanted to say

this setup doesn't make sense

mala's role is fake and was fakeclaimed cuz of the claims she already knew it doedsn't make sense

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by shos »

Im here, anyone?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #160) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by shos »

Nacho catch up please. Youremissing facts and say wrong stuff.

Now lemme setup spec for a tad.

Claims in order:
Matt nei. Gg virgin. Whiskers nei. Mala qtcop. Fitz nei.
D1 whis can nei som1. So whis has nei, som1 has nei. N2 fitz and matt do that. We have three neighbourhoods. D2 whisk again. Thats 3 diff people with qts, 2 more couples. 2 lovers. 3 scum.

Totalè: 2+2+3+3+2=12. EVEN IF gg is targetted. EVEN IF scum are. and all dead guys are with qts, and some have mpre thab 1 qt. We need SO MANY coincidences, AND havemala survive till d3, to have, say, 50%, for what. A conftown? Thats it?

FIVE PEOPLE OUT OF TEN must all be closely related in a network that relies on luck, without even MENTIONING scum powers to kill, block, redirect, etc.

Honestly guys. If all these are town, i shall video myself dancing naked and send you all.*
*keep hoping. I wont do that either way

So. Lets assume thryre not all town. Mmkay? So who is scum, i ask.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #161) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers - no.
Fitz - possible. Unlikely.
Gg- confirmable role, and if lie then its even worse so no.
Matt - possible.
Mala - possible.

If matt is scum. Then he is probably a nei indeed, cuz he claimed first and its prob not a wild supercorrect guess. Possible.
Fitz - meh.
Mala- makes sense. She claimed 4th after 2 nei and gg, so thats a goos craft for a fakeclaim. She said she crumbed - dat crumb was incredibly bad and forced. Compare to her les mis crumb. AWFUL. She claimed to have an ultrahypersuperextra strong town power, which resultedin super useless, which she knew, supposedly, since the three early claims were already out.

Imo she crafted that claim after she said strong role. She neverimagined that so much shit would be thrown at that claim.

I repeat the crumb scumtell. She said she crumbed in a post that has nothing to do with the claim. thismeans she NEEDED a crumb, so she searched her iso for something that fits and threww it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #162) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by shos »

All this is without mentionung her being scummy through the game, btw.
Tunnelon peng with no real reason apart from meta, which really is bullshiyt. Omgus on me, being non decisive. Not even trying to interact with peng. Mala is good town. No fing way she is here.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #163) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by shos »

No.
The qts are to replace it id say.
My role might be one though. O.o and peng is town for dat "opportunity lost" post with the l-2

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #164) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by shos »

O crap
Soi dun remember why but peng is town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #165) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by shos »

I dunno if i am tunneling too much.
Almost 2am, after the hobbit2. Drunk.

Wgat youre saying is hey guyz lets let mala luve to d3 and see if she...gets lucky? Fakes results? Say mala claims that she investigated me and i hav no qt. So...we lynch her or not? Thats dumb cuz we only get townies at best so nobody will 1v1 her and scum can just kill them one by one or block her maybe. And what if she claims to have been blocked? What if her target dies n2?

No.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #166) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by shos »

Miraru can be scum but i hav much more evidencev mala.

And scum nei will exist because 3 town nei is stupid and useless and in a game consisting of gods id say theres at least one conspiracy lol isnt that how mithiligy works

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #167) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by shos »

Wisdom, scum prob have powaz too to interrupt, kill, block, redirect, millerize, who knows. Youre gambittung.

Btw odds for 3-0 town nei are 12.5%. Odds for 2-1 are 33%

Lol wis you need to drop tha disagree=scum idea thriugh the whole game ppl tell you that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #168) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by shos »

That takes one slot from scum to town. Instead of 6 antitowns there are 5.

Readmalas iso 0 1 16 21. Its been 2000 posts since and nothing changed if you ever played townmala youd know thar aintit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by shos »

Lol gg dont be pissed youre rightbut dont go ill not be inline alot this weejend :(
*buddybuddy* haha gotta love being drunk

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #170) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1905, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1902, Wisdom wrote:Only your "thirdly" is an answer.
To which I'll tell you - what difference does it make action-wise if the third neighborizer is town or scum? Still three anti-town actions.
And to reply to this in a more factual fashion: imagine a world where none of these claims had occurred.
Soopir osom pawint
Game is designed to not have massckaim d1. That kinda breaks malas role into pieces in the size of a nipple.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #171) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1908, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1905, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1902, Wisdom wrote:Only your "thirdly" is an answer.
To which I'll tell you - what difference does it make action-wise if the third neighborizer is town or scum? Still three anti-town actions.
And to reply to this in a more factual fashion: imagine a world where none of these claims had occurred.
We'd have 3 neighborization attempts, regardless of whether the third one is town or scum. Which is my point.
I repeat: amount of anti towns: 6v5. 5 is more likely.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #172) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by shos »

Alright ya know what* ihave had enough
Im a neighbourizet too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #173) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by shos »

So wis you think scum are even MOAR POWERFUL

why not givem 6 dayvigs

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #174) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by shos »

Four neis with all town dont make sense. Tgats why mala is lying and another nei is

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #175) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by shos »

Dun remember the name some goddess

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #176) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by shos »

Demeter, farming food shit like dat goddess lol

Ive already attempted to nei gg like a week ago during buddybuddy era

Pedit noooono o dont massclaim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #177) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by shos »

Crap stop dont claim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by shos »

Lo i lied but that was a responsible lie cuz its not ĺ-1. Dem asterixes lawl i wuv it. But it got danger of claims now so i retreat

Wanted to take it to extreme and see how your theories end up

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by shos »

(To wisdom).

I am demeter tho. That part is real. Farm babe

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #180) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

So well mindtricks dont work so laye at night so lets just vrute force; what eould you think if there were FOUR nei xlaims? Five? Wgeres the limit?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #181) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by shos »

Anithrr one online! Funfunfun!

Thats part if the reaction test, cuz if i was nei then my words suddenly becomr muxh strongrr imo so it was worth the shot

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by shos »

Really wisdom. If five people claimed nei, youd still believe malas claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #183) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by shos »

IF THERE IS A COP THAT CAN ONLY COP TOWN ON ONE PLAYER AND ALL OTHERS ARE MILLERS OR SCUM AND NOBODY KNOWS THAT IT IS FUCKIN NOT MAKING ANT KINDOFCSENSE

IM DRUNK AND IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #184) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1876, shos wrote:Nacho catch up please. Youremissing facts and say wrong stuff.

Now lemme setup spec for a tad.

Claims in order:
Matt nei. Gg virgin. Whiskers nei. Mala qtcop. Fitz nei.
D1 whis can nei som1. So whis has nei, som1 has nei. N2 fitz and matt do that. We have three neighbourhoods. D2 whisk again. Thats 3 diff people with qts, 2 more couples. 2 lovers. 3 scum.

Totalè: 2+2+3+3+2=12. EVEN IF gg is targetted. EVEN IF scum are. and all dead guys are with qts, and some have mpre thab 1 qt. We need SO MANY coincidences, AND havemala survive till d3, to have, say, 50%, for what. A conftown? Thats it?

FIVE PEOPLE OUT OF TEN must all be closely related in a network that relies on luck, without even MENTIONING scum powers to kill, block, redirect, etc.

Honestly guys. If all these are town, i shall video myself dancing naked and send you all.*
*keep hoping. I wont do that either way

So. Lets assume thryre not all town. Mmkay? So who is scum, i ask.
Already consideted.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #185) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by shos »

Well mala is best scumread even regardlessof setup spec iirc. Peng is town, nacho sorta, you town stubborn as donkey, mollie wtf actually, mirari possible scum bu t eill have to reexamine, whiskers obvtownconf, gg buddybuddy town (setup specs confirm}, have i forgot anyon?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #186) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by shos »

Ima go to sleep now au reboit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #187) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by shos »

Omg this page is so long

It is snowing!!! First time in my life!!

Matt lol differential equatins are super easy u must b scun

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #188) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by shos »

This page is probably the biggest omgus i have ever seen. She like, took 100 pages, quoted all my posts and called me scum.

Dont skim, mala, READ.

Pedit: no im 20, degree in math and physics, finished at 18, working on M.Sc :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #189) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:48 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Matt.

I'm also removing whiskers from my conftowns. still town, but meh conf.

I'm calling a Mala/Matt/someone who hasn't claimed yet scumteam.

probably mollie or mirari.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #190) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:48 am

Post by shos »

I.E. the mollie slot..ika..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #191) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:33 am

Post by shos »

Wisdom, if many people disagree with you, it means that there is, in fact, doubt that mala is town. I too still believe that matt and mala are scum together; you are at teh moment voting WHISKERS who is by far more townie than both of them, and even with the confusion with the claim, I see no way in which you'd vote whiskers over matt. I know matt's having ifnals lately but seriously, look at his latest posts.

I should mention that I voted matt just becasue I think mala's wagon is less viable at the moment. I still prefer it over matt. yes wisdom. you SAID what you had to say. we disagreed. it's that simple, and doesn't make us stupid, or scum.

I would also like to mention how Des has gone under my radar this entire game. it's been 86 pages and I still don't have a read on him. this fits to his meta from the latest towngame we lost together in lylo, but well, I've never seen des scum iirc, and des is in the pool of potential thirdscum if I assume mala/matt.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #192) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 2192, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2188, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only power roles that QT cops can find are neighborizers, and they can't even find those very well. This would be the most useless rolecop in the entire world and I have no idea how you could use it to clear partners.
Lovers, Masons,
alternate scumteam,

You'd use it to clear partners by doing what mala is doing, and saying, "Ah, Whiskers is clean! No QTs there."
so I was phonereading all the way to the computer. this post gfave me the creeps because of the bolded.

So I wuold like to entertain you all with the following possibility.
our wincon is all threats to town.
what if: theis is 9v2v2; one neighbourizer is scum1, one is scum2, the third is scum.
this is also the reason why this town is so messed up, because everyone is TRULY trying to scumhunt, in a multiball - the scum know that there's another scumteam out there judging by their number.

This also makes sense with mala's role as being town, considering that the setup is built to not have a massclaim D1.

I'll keep reading.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #193) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 am

Post by shos »

why not it's a mini not a micro
it would alaso make total sense if matt and fitz are different scumteams(and are entirely equal rolewise) and whiskers is the town nei that's wh he's different, stronger.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #194) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 2173, Wisdom wrote:Though I am getting frustrated by how unreasonable/stupid almost the whole playerlist acts at times, and they can't all be scum, so there's that.
you should make a hard reset.
you are biased as hell and thinking that every single person who deosn't agree with you immediately is either stupid or scum, and that's not leading to anywhere good.

seriously. try doing that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #195) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 am

Post by shos »

wisdom, hard reset. GO

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #196) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:59 am

Post by shos »

no.
you voted me.
you voted matt.
you voted whiskers.
you voted mala.
you voted mollie.
you voted nacho.
you voted penguin? dunno.

Does this look like someone who has done a hard reset? no.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #197) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by shos »

my def of a hard reset is take your scumreads/townreads/whoever you pick and try to read them up from an entirely unbiased pov, as if game just started. forget all reads, and remake everything. you'd be surprised how this may end up different.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #198) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by shos »

how the hell is PA the top wagon? wtf?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #199) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by shos »

Ika i see you posting not a. Few posta and yet i cant seem to recall any subsstance in any of them

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”