Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1197, Wisdom wrote:Grim, what do you think about my theory of Mala's wiki thing being pre-planned by Matt?
His response to it in kind of sounds theatrical, I believe.
To be honest it doesn't sound like the kind of thing scum would pre-plan, it's too trivial for that.
But I do agree that that "Actor"-tangent by Malakittens does not consitute what I would call 'thinking like town" (as opposed to how Nachomamma would have it) and I do agree that MattP's reaction in post falls under the term "fake" or at the very least "fakeable".
I wouldn't be able to build any theories based on that like you did, but it does strenghten the case.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No. I went I am not convinced mala is scum and pushed elsewhere. Currently I am telling you that I have a strong townread on Mala and please stop pushing her, similar to how I defended Sakura. I occasionally am bothered by your incredible tunnels because you tunnel so fucking hard, but I don't directly interfere and try to shut them down unless you're pushing on a strong townread of mine. You're pushing on a strong townread of mine. Stop. Push somewhere else.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

Explain your townread on her to me.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:39 am

Post by shos »

GG. I can see what you're saying in 1193.

a scumteam consisting of matt/mala when wisdom is town sarts making sense, I have to admit. by poe the last one would probably lie in nacho/mollie/AA9 off the top of my head. but let's focus on lynching one scum at a time.

and uh that post quoting the votecount, I dunno when I started makign that post, it was open in a tab for I dunno-how long, possibly 100 posts delay between writing and posting. so ignore it.

thanks mod.

I really wanna go eat so I'll get 1197 and onwards later
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Find a different push to make.
The small points are that your charges on her for not producing content is bullshit (she has done more in this Day 1 than she did in three days of multiball open game), her conviction is good, actor thing is still a town tell, her tunnel on Peng is still good, she is genuine as hell and engaged for once. You are reading her as scum because no content and ignoring you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay nacho is town

nacho I really do think that wis is better at reading mala than you tho
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

She has done nothing.
There is no conviction.
Actor thing looks fake and out of character for her - like a pre-prepared plan.
Her tunnel on peng is bullshit, peng is town.
She is fake as hell, not genuine.
Engaged? She ignored penguin's post and only responded to it when I prodded her.

Please.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1205, pirate mollie wrote:okay nacho is town
Why?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 965, Malakittens wrote:
In post 964, Wisdom wrote:Mala we are on page 39 and you still have done nothing. It's not just this time. I shouldn't have to ask you to provide content, you should be doing it on your own.

Yeah okay. I have interacted with most of the active players besides {Whiskers/Nacho}. I am chasing my strongest scum read, but that means nothing to you, apparently. This is Penguin's scum game, but you're not seeing it. As I stated last time I chased her when she was scum she shrughed me off very similar to what's she's doing now. She's not posting, but coasting. This IS her scum game. When she was town and I did go after she reacted differently. She was engaging most of the players and this game she is not doing that at all. Plus I noticed in her town game she moves her votes around faster than she does in her scum games. All of which she's not doing.

I am leaving Mollie alone because I don't want a repeat of our NY game. I will only interact with her if necessary. If I see a post by her I don't like I'll calll her out about it.

MattP has been an early town read for me. I really thought he had a vote restriction on him, but as I said our playstyles mesh together when we are both the same alignment, but when one of us are at difference of alignment we are like dynamite. I really also like his posts and he feels town to me.

Desperado is a bit different because I misread him in NY and the rest of my games I was either scum with him or scum against him. He has no qualms about bussing or distancing himself from a partner so I need to take a wait and see approach when it comes to him. {I know that's not enough for some people, but I need more time with him.}

Wisdom I think however you're town.

ArcAngel9 is destroying my town read on her by not posting, but she's been known to do it as both alignments. So you can't really take much into reading her as either alignment when she lurks. I know she changed her playstyle in one newbie and micro game we played together and I really enjoyed it there. Part of me wishes she would go back to it.

Shos and Grim is kinda hard to give a pure read on them. Both of them are buddying each other hard; overlapping with each others reads. Gut says one is scum and one is town; wagon says Shos might be town, but doesn't tell me what Grim is. Facts say this is too obvious for scum partners. So either one is town and the other is scum or one is town and the other is town.

I want to hear more on Ooba and Mirari. Ooba I want to hear your thoughts on Mirari saying that he can read you well because you both live together.
Mirari I got a question for you; can you back up any credibility of being able to read Ooba in the past due to this.

As for Whiskers; I don't agree with him chasing Mollie at all. Whiskers is sorta doing what I'm doing to Penguin, but has actual posts from Mollie to back up reads. Mollie unlike Penguin
isn't
coasting at this point. Whisker's in regards to the meta post feels fake because when Town-Whiskers just went "Whatever, whatever" to meta, but this it feels like he's overreacting and it's fake. I don't see the 1v1 with him and Mollie as a town v town. I don't see it as a s v s either. It's a t v s 1v1.
In other words; leaning scum on Whiskers. If someone wants to explain why they disagree with this read of mine, please go ahead because I'm not really seeing Whiskers as town based on this ISO.
Last time mala was scum she said "I am doing things wisdom".
This time she gave you a read wall.

Is this doing nothing, Wisdom? Or was this a reach out you couldn't see because your in the midst of a tunnel?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

No, that was Mala giving her reads after I said she is doing nothing.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1205, pirate mollie wrote:okay nacho is town

nacho I really do think that wis is better at reading mala than you tho
He certainly can. But you remember how unsure I was of mala town read in monks and masons, right? Versus me being sure of Malascum elsewhere, or sure of mala town elsewhere. I know when a read I have is strong and I know when it's based on leanings. This isn't based on leanings.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1209, Wisdom wrote:No, that was Mala giving her reads after I said she is doing nothing.
Repeat that? You called her out for doing nothing, and then she... Did something? What did you expect to be the town reaction to you calling her out for doing nothing?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Because the scum reaction is "ignore wisdom and kill him during the night", but this clearly isn't that.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Wisdom »

When she is town I don't have to prod her to do things. She does them on her own, because she cares.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Did mala in mentor mentee do things?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Seriously, she is pushing penguin, right? She is like 100% sure penguin is scum. penguin posts a wall after days of inactivity, and Mala completely ignores it and responds to completely irrelevant things (that might hurt her image if she didn't). Then after I prod her and ask her why she is not responding to it, she decided to do so.

Why are you ignoring this? Why the hell would she not respond to it the first chance she got?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And also I'm not hearing an answer to my question. What town reaction were you expecting? Because the way your current answer is framed makes it sound like there is no right answer, which would make your read a distinctly tunnely one.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I didn't expect a town reaction because her doing nothing was already something not town.
I guess a town reaction could have been explaining why she has not done stuff.
Instead she tried to lie about having actually done stuff and she procceeded to do stuff right there and then. That's a scum reaction.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1215, Wisdom wrote:Seriously, she is pushing penguin, right? She is like 100% sure penguin is scum. penguin posts a wall after days of inactivity, and Mala completely ignores it and responds to completely irrelevant things (that might hurt her image if she didn't). Then after I prod her and ask her why she is not responding to it, she decided to do so.

Why are you ignoring this? Why the hell would she not respond to it the first chance she got?
Because she didn't feel like it?
Maybe she saw a big wall and was like "oh hey that's a big wall I should probably respond to it later" and then she did respond to it later!

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Bullshit.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't see why Malascum would refuse to respond to penguins wall. Do you think she just couldn't? Because she later demonstrated she could. Do you think... She didn't think it was important for her image to respond to?

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Hello Mod, I am sorry, My cousin is hospitalized and I am spending this week at hospital more and I may only get few mins to come online from my worktime to do this. So I may not have time for this game. Please replace me out. TY :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Elyse »

Understood
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:I didn't expect a town reaction because her doing nothing was already something not town.
I guess a town reaction could have been explaining why she has not done stuff.
Instead she tried to lie about having actually done stuff and she procceeded to do stuff right there and then. That's a scum reaction.
So the only way she could respond is by going "you're right wisdom I haven't done anything" even though as town by that point she would have a strong townread and what feels like caught scum. That feels stupid. Meanwhile,no will stress again that her scum MO is not doing anything. When you are pushing her, she ignores you because she knows she can kill you and she knows that we won't listen to you because tunneling. Here she REACHES OUT TO YOU *and* DOES STUFF (two things scum mala doesn't do, your words and not mine) and you call it a scum reaction... Why?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1220, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't see why Malascum would refuse to respond to penguins wall. Do you think she just couldn't? Because she later demonstrated she could. Do you think... She didn't think it was important for her image to respond to?
Because it required caring. As town, she would care to respond immediately. As scum, she didn't care. It could wait.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”