Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1774, MattP wrote:
In post 1771, Wisdom wrote:Only if you are yourself will I be able to get an accurate read on you. Trying to be calm and rational isnt much different than trying to be townish as scum in the eyes of others.

(@Matt)
I can't post this way because it has caused serious issues in the past in games both for myself and others. I am trying this way of playing specifically because it lets me get shit done without making the game less fun for others and (I originally thought) myself. And I HAVE been rational and calm in games like Marketplace 2 and that game was great and very productive, so it makes sense I would try it again. My recent games I've only blown up and after a certain point whining, cursing, and AtE don't keep you as a townread anyway and cause a lot of trouble for myself and the people I target with it. I am going to avoid that play this game. Or try to for the majority of it. Simple.
I liked your play in Hito's game btw. If that counts for anything.
In post 1773, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1768, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1763, Grimgroove wrote:@Malakittens:

How the hell would I be confirmed town to you if I told you whether or not I'm immune to Lover-isations?
How would that make us a mini-townblock? Why would I read you as town reciprocally?
You just say there already are lovers in the game, so why would there be further lover-isations for me to be immune against anyway?

!!!!!
I don't know what I was thinking. I needed sleep pretty damn bad and I wasn't writing or thinking clearly.

Your role overlaps with mine (I think I might be reading too much into my flavor. If I took the flavor at face value and the delayed part at full value it sounds more like neighborizers and not lovers.) The lover thing I was thinking about probably falls more into the "aphrodite" part of my role as I have to wait for "love" to connect before using my role. (Summarized I think enough without being modkilled.)

Because I believe Wis is town, with you being town to me; there's a block of three. You wouldn't read me as town reciprocally, but I would be more likely to prove myself to you in order to get some type of block forming to better the chances of town winning.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1775, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: mirari

I thought about it and I don't want mala lynched. Grim's role suggests that being neighborized is bad, which means there must be a role that is hindered by it. Mala's role fits.
Interesting again, but I do agree with you on Grim's role.
In post 1778, Wisdom wrote:Well, Matt's could be scum if any of them is.
I disagree. Whisker's claim doesn't overlap with my PM. If any of them are scum neighborizer I want to say Whiskers rather than Matt's.

Why would I have to wait to use a power N2 if someone can neighborizer AND have a QT on N1.

(Only thing I'm thinking is if this proves Whiskers is town. I don't know. This is really in outguess what the mod was thinking type thing.)
In post 1779, Wisdom wrote:I want to lynch mirari or nacho. If anyone disagrees with my points on them, I want to hear why.
I disagree on both really. I don't want Nacho gone that's for sure and for Mirari I'm still leaning town on her.
In post 1784, shos wrote:All town doesntmake sense. THe two are hardly disabled by gg, and they heavily disturb mala, who is really weak either way.mala has to suRvive through two lynches and two nights to even be able to get one single result, which may or may not be useful at all. Investing FOUR town roles in this scheme is waaaaay overwhelmingly wasting.

There is no way thats the situation.
Whiskers is my obvtown. Matt and mala are more likely scum than gg obviously.

I see no reason not to proceed.
It will be useful because if I hit someone with no QT - then obv it means they are town. If I hit someone with a QT it means they have some type of communication as town or they are scum. End of story. That's not really as weak to me.
In post 1785, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1781, Wisdom wrote:Grim? Do you disagree with 1775?

I don't. That's why I find it odd you're not voting for MattP.
I refer to your own for the further elabaration of the neighborizing being bad.

The only reason why I'm not voting MattP right now is because I want answers from Mala first. It's too soon to lynch her, but it's also too soon to derail that wagon completely.

I agree with your argument against Nacho he isn't really pushing anyone. The fact this is not consistent with his meta (based on what I heared about it) adds to the discomfort.

I haven't really taken a look at Mirari like. He didn't really stand out, but we can't all be standing out. Should go over your arguments against him.
Answered your questions, but they aren't at par with what you want most likely.
In post 1787, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1625, Malakittens wrote:It's not a fake claim, Wisdom. I'm a huge threat to scum and a huge town power favor.
Point of this was?
In post 1789, shos wrote:Mirari might be a little scummy, but as i said in 1784, no way all town. So lynch pool ahoy - mala or matt.
No remove me from the lynch pool.
In post 1791, havingfitz wrote:OK...so I kind of believe Mala's claim.  I think that is perhaps the worst crumb I've ever seen but I believe her nonetheless.  Wisdom's point about GG having a role that affects the ability to form QTs coupled with the unusual nature (IMO) of a QT cop seems reasonable.  If that is a fakeclaim Mala deserves to live a while just for that alone.  Also...I reserve the right to change my mind on Mala at any time :)

That said...there was a reason I started my catch up post yesterday saying I suspected Mala and Matt.  I gave my reason for suspecting Mala already.  Since no one asked me why I suspected Matt...here 'tis.

When I opened the thread up yesterday I looked at the last page first just to see if anything immediately of interest had happened (or to see if anything had been directed towards me) and I saw that Matt had claimed Neighborizor.  WTF?  I then proceeded to start my catch up.  I will also say at this point I did not realize there had been another neighborizor claim but regardless...I started my catch up with the preconception that Matt was scum (and therefore based on their interations...Mala was too).  The reason I had that preconception was:

I'm Hermes.  I'm a Neighborizor. 

No restriction other than the fact the person I select N1 doesn't join my QT till N2.  I can have as many as I like (@ 1 per night).  Not sure if they get notified N1 that they were neighborized or not.  I assume not. 

Why am I claiming?  Because my role is pretty much a direct counter of Matt's (vice Whisker's version of Neighborizor) and I think it's a pretty useless role anyway.  I absolutely hate the Neighborizor PR.  But when it's in ~direct conflict with another player's claim....maybe it's not so bad.

VOTE: MattP

Why didn't I vote Matt immediately?  Because I wanted to finish my catch up first to see if there was anything else I needed to consider and that's when I saw Whisker's claim and was like...Whah?  I still suspected Mala and someone (shos?) pointed out that if they were both scum..Mala and Matt...a scum neighborizor was probably better to keep around on the chance mala was something stronger.  Her claim changed that for me hence my vote now.

So there you have it.  Discuss.
This overlaps with my PM and makes sense with my delay, but blech. I don't really know why there are so many neighborizers.

I still don't see why everyone is condemming Matt, but not Whiskers.
In post 1792, shos wrote:Alright.
Qt cop.
In a game with lovers, scum, and THREE neighbourizers.

What the hell.
You still sound fake.
In post 1793, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1625, Malakittens wrote:It's not a fake claim, Wisdom. I'm a
huge threat to scum and a huge town power favor

This was before she claimed QT-cop.
I can't be the only one seeing how this doesn't add up?
In post 1794, Grimgroove wrote:havingfitz does confirm MAttP scum though for me.
I had trouble believing there to be two townsided neighborizers, but three really takes the cake. They can't all be town and MattP made the scummiest claim (both flavor and timing-wise).

Yes because I have a verison of a cop role. A cop role is ONE of the strongest roles for town aka why it's a threat to scum and a strong town power.

What do you not understand about it?

Again same question to you as I had for Fitz.
In post 1795, shos wrote:Dont know who to lynch first, lol. It makes no sense to have THREE neighbourizers in any alignment with malas claim, even without the lovers.

CONFIRM VOTE: MALAKITTENS
You're officially tunneling now yet you are calling me out about doing it to Peng.. Hypocritical much?
In post 1796, havingfitz wrote:^ I would think the more potential QTs there are the more likely there is a "QT cop"....no? And if you are wrong about Matt and/or Mala...which would you rather it be?
In post 1797, Wisdom wrote:Mala's claim is even more legit with a third neighborizer, shos. Why do you disagree?
Checking to see if Shos answered either of these.
In post 1798, Grimgroove wrote:Why is it more legit? Because it's even more useless than we first thought?

I don't think useless claims are more legit. Definitely not considering the fact Malakittens worked up to her claim by softclaiming a role that's a HUGE threat to scum and a HUGE power for town in .
How is it more "useless"?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1950, Malakittens wrote:I liked your play in Hito's game btw. If that counts for anything.
In War is Hell? O.o
SlappyKrust
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1804, Grimgroove wrote:Which sparked her interest in unnatural ways. I still expect a reply to my . I think it will seal the deal on this "theory" Malakittens was supposedly having. It's nothing more but a thin veil of townish thinking, just like the Actor-thing,b ut there's nothing substantially town behind it. Her answer to that post will uncover that truth.
When I'm a PR (especially a cop) I try to accurately avoid hitting any possible PR's because I don't want to confirm someone as town, give information out and have them be a pr. I'm more PR-orientated for safety when a PR so I pretty much watch for anything and everything.
In post 1811, Wisdom wrote:While Matt's does look the most fake, mainly because of the restriction, I do not understand why he would needlessly add that restriction if he is a scum neighborizer.
In post 1813, Wisdom wrote:No, wait.
I just realized what's going on.
In flavor, the neighborization means making a lover pair with someone - that's why male gods are the neighborizers and that's why being a virgin prevents that.
It makes sense for Hephaestus' "neighborization" to be limited, since he is crippled.
And also, that makes me wonder if the "lovers" that Mala knows exist, are in fact this kind of lovers, and not the "Lover" role.

Mala, what exactly is said about Lovers?
This actually makes sense. I just explained my flavor to Grim with hopefully interchanging words enough where I'm not modkilled for it.
In post 1814, Wisdom wrote:My discovery was so big that the site went down :lol:

Yeah so anyway, I have been thinking, and we are definitely not lynching Mala. Consider the following two points;
1) We know there is a virgin who is immune to neighborization. Possibly, there are more roles that can dodge a neighborizing attempt somehow. If that is the case, it would not be that easy to put a lot of players in neighborhoods (especially considering that the neighborizers would have to target different people) - therefore Mala's role is not THAT useless. It might sound useless because of the three neighborizers but maybe it's not that easy to form neighborhoods.
2) Now that we all know about the neighborizing being a negative thing for town, and since the neighborizers are not compulsive, nobody is going to neighborize anyone. That means that Mala will be very useful N2 onwards. That also means that scum will have no choice but to kill her (I guess they could live her alive for WIFOM for one night, but then they won't be able to risk letting her get investigations in).

So all that remains is hearing what exactly is the case with the lovers.

Also, you might find me crazy, but I actually don't find the possibility all three neighborizers are town that unlikely.
More scared scum will keep me alive, possibly RB me and then use me for lynchbait.
In post 1815, shos wrote:the site was down for so loooong dammit!! and I gotta goooo darn ><

in short: vote mala lol
Nope. He didn't, instead goes back to being useless and tunneling.
In post 1818, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1816, havingfitz wrote:If there are three town neighborizors in this game I'm going to be sad.
You and Whiskers are town, I'm sure of it.

And Matt was very genuine with how he was trying to make me see my logic was faulty and everything, and so was his frustration when everyone was failing to realize they are not making sense. If someone is scum, it's him, but after that I don't think he is.
I'm still not sold on Whiskers-town.
In post 1820, Desperado wrote:wisdom, setup spec with only half of the game claimed is fucking stupid

if you're going to make decisions based on that then we need to mass claim
I already disliked the mass flavor claim that Peng tried starting. I don't think mass claim is the best way to go.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1828, shos wrote:alright I literally have five minutes on a computer so here we go

*sigh* IU deleted everything cyuz I won't make it and I don't remember all I wanted to say

this setup doesn't make sense

mala's role is fake and was fakeclaimed cuz of the claims she already knew it doedsn't make sense
Seriously why delete it. You had stuff you should have just posted it what you had before needing to go.

you're looking more and more scummier due to this because of complexion reasons ~

In post 1831, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1828, shos wrote:mala's role is fake and was fakeclaimed cuz of the claims she already knew it doedsn't make sense
Dude I don't want to sound offensive but I might do.
I know you have a brain. Read everything I posted, and there's no way you won't see that her claim makes total sense with the setup.
No, he's just caught scum. There's a difference.
In post 1834, Mirari wrote:All of the recent claims (Mala, Fitz) make me really question my hypothesis about Matt's role.
Why does Whisker's roleclaim go unnoticed?

I dislike this because MattP wagon has a chance of being a thing and now you're hedging to possibly go on it.
In post 1835, penguin_alien wrote:Caught up. I'm not lynching Mala, period. Her reactions make no sense from scum, and no way scum-Mala would keep fake scum-reading me all the way to the gallows. On a less personal level, the role just makes too much sense.

MattP looks worse to me, but I'd like to see where Mirari goes.
Now you're back to saying I'm town.

._.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1877, shos wrote:Whiskers - no.
Fitz - possible. Unlikely.
Gg- confirmable role, and if lie then its even worse so no.
Matt - possible.
Mala - possible.

If matt is scum. Then he is probably a nei indeed, cuz he claimed first and its prob not a wild supercorrect guess. Possible.
Fitz - meh.
Mala- makes sense. She claimed 4th after 2 nei and gg, so thats a goos craft for a fakeclaim. She said she crumbed - dat crumb was incredibly bad and forced. Compare to her les mis crumb. AWFUL. She claimed to have an ultrahypersuperextra strong town power, which resultedin super useless, which she knew, supposedly, since the three early claims were already out.

Imo she crafted that claim after she said strong role. She neverimagined that so much shit would be thrown at that claim.

I repeat the crumb scumtell. She said she crumbed in a post that has nothing to do with the claim. thismeans she NEEDED a crumb, so she searched her iso for something that fits and threww it.
Yet you are flat out ignoring my other point.

Why should I obviously crumb a cop role Day 1 until I had the chance to use it and get a result.

That's not good play and don't try and sit here and convince me if you had a cop role in a game you could obviously crumb it without using it first for a result. Just crumbs are an obvious way to get NK'd and as a cop you don't want to be NK'd you want to stay safe from a NK.

My Les crumb was a different story. IF i got NK'd then I became a fucking ghost and had the chance to vote and attempt to put a town in a direction whereas I couldn't do when I was alive. You aren't taking in account of the difference between the two roles.

Why not?
In post 1878, shos wrote:All this is without mentionung her being scummy through the game, btw.
Tunnelon peng with no real reason apart from meta, which really is bullshiyt. Omgus on me, being non decisive. Not even trying to interact with peng. Mala is good town. No fing way she is here.
Yet you're tunneling me because my claim is useless. It's not an OMGUS as you're scummy as hell.

Not even trying to interact with Peng? I have tried interacting with Peng. Even though I have a scum read on her, she asked me to take a step back and reread a player, which I did, how is that NOT interacting with Peng?
In post 1884, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1877, shos wrote:
Imo she crafted that claim after she said strong role. She neverimagined that so much shit would be thrown at that claim.

I repeat the crumb scumtell. She said she crumbed in a post that has nothing to do with the claim. thismeans she NEEDED a crumb, so she searched her iso for something that fits and threww it.
I agree with this.

But I also think we should keep Malakittens alive for the moment, because I agree with Wisdom's as well. Malakittens only has two options: either be very useful or be lynched. I'm up for giving her the chance to be useful.

For her to be useful we need to lynch the scummy neighborizer though, because he can ruin the usefulness by neighborizing people against town's will.
And I still stand by my belief there is just no way there are three town neighbourizers.

VOTE: MattP
I'm trying to be useful.

Again someone explain why Whiskers is bleeding town.
In post 1886, Wisdom wrote:shos, you say mala has not interacted with penguin. What do you have to say in mirari's case, who interacted even less with penguin yet is even more confident than mala was?
I have interacted with Peng.
In post 1891, shos wrote:I dunno if i am tunneling too much.
Almost 2am, after the hobbit2. Drunk.

Wgat youre saying is hey guyz lets let mala luve to d3 and see if she...gets lucky? Fakes results? Say mala claims that she investigated me and i hav no qt. So...we lynch her or not? Thats dumb cuz we only get townies at best so nobody will 1v1 her and scum can just kill them one by one or block her maybe. And what if she claims to have been blocked? What if her target dies n2?

No.
You are, but why does it matter if you are?

Yeah you wouldn't be the one I would investigate first, no offense.
In post 1894, shos wrote:Miraru can be scum but i hav much more evidencev mala.

And scum nei will exist because 3 town nei is stupid and useless and in a game consisting of gods id say theres at least one conspiracy lol isnt that how mithiligy works
Yet you're trying to lynch a claimed cop instead of actually having your vote placed on the person who you think is the scummiest of neighborizers.
In post 1895, Wisdom wrote:shos and grim are returning to my scumpile btw, both for failing to be logical and ignoring mirari
why?
In post 1899, shos wrote:Wisdom, scum prob have powaz too to interrupt, kill, block, redirect, millerize, who knows. Youre gambittung.

Btw odds for 3-0 town nei are 12.5%. Odds for 2-1 are 33%

Lol wis you need to drop tha disagree=scum idea thriugh the whole game ppl tell you that
Millerize?.. Is that even a role?

Point stands in my comment prior to this.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1904, shos wrote:That takes one slot from scum to town. Instead of 6 antitowns there are 5.

Readmalas iso 0 1 16 21. Its been 2000 posts since and nothing changed if you ever played townmala youd know thar aintit.
Not entirely true.
In post 1911, shos wrote:Alright ya know what* ihave had enough
Im a neighbourizet too
Don't believe you.

You responded to Nacho's comment about something.

So either you are lying here or you were lying there.

Which is it?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1938, Grimgroove wrote:The only person I'd be willing to move my vote to that is not part of this neighborizing shitfest is mollie.

I'll look at your Mirari-case tomorrow Wisdom. Too tired now. But I don't like the way it started, and I'll tell you right now I'm not expecting much of it.
No Mollie is town.
In post 1943, shos wrote:Well mala is best scumread even regardlessof setup spec iirc. Peng is town, nacho sorta, you town stubborn as donkey, mollie wtf actually, mirari possible scum bu t eill have to reexamine, whiskers obvtownconf, gg buddybuddy town (setup specs confirm}, have i forgot anyon?
I disagree with Peng. I don't get the 'wtf' at Mollie does that means she's null?
Don't get Whiskers.
I agree with Wisdom and the townread on Nacho.
Yes you forgot a lot.
You forgot MattP, Ooba, Fitz, Desperado.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1952, MattP wrote:
In post 1950, Malakittens wrote:I liked your play in Hito's game btw. If that counts for anything.
In War is Hell? O.o
No the hydra game.

Where I was with Mara.

I forgot what your hydra was or even your partner.

Kayne?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Mala did you read my mirari case? Tell me where you disagree and stop your "everyone is town". Everyone in {mirari, mollie, nacho, Matt} has good chances of being scum so stop blindly townreading them for silly reasons.
whiskers is town and shos is too most likely.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1954, Malakittens wrote:Now you're back to saying I'm town.

._.
I don't know about 'back to' but yes, I'm town reading you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1959, Wisdom wrote:Mala did you read my mirari case? Tell me where you disagree and stop your "everyone is town". Everyone in {mirari, mollie, nacho, Matt} has good chances of being scum so stop blindly townreading them for silly reasons.
whiskers is town and shos is too most likely.
I'm no longer townreading matt. I think I already said this, actually.

I read it, but I don't really feel comfortable placing my vote there.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also didn't you just call shosnscum like 2 pages ago, now he's town again.

Explain plzkthx wis

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I was just frustrated because they weren't listening. I dont think they are scum.

Why is mirari leaning town? Where do you disagree with my case?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Also do you disagree that both nacho and mollie are very underwhelming and do not look like their usual town selves this game?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by shos »

Omg this page is so long

It is snowing!!! First time in my life!!

Matt lol differential equatins are super easy u must b scun
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1965, shos wrote: Matt lol differential equatins are super easy u must b scun
Aren't you, like, 14 years old?
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by MattP »

This must be one of your reaction tests
SlappyKrust
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by shos »

This page is probably the biggest omgus i have ever seen. She like, took 100 pages, quoted all my posts and called me scum.

Dont skim, mala, READ.

Pedit: no im 20, degree in math and physics, finished at 18, working on M.Sc :)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

[quote="In post 1937, shos"]IM DRUNK AND IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.[/quote]
That's usually how it works.
In post 1951, Malakittens wrote:Again same question to you as I had for Fitz.
What question to me?
In post 1961, Malakittens wrote:'m no longer townreading matt. I think I already said this, actually.
Then why would you have issue with people condemning him? What is he suspected of that Whiskers is getting a pass on?
In post 1951, Malakittens wrote:I still don't see why everyone is condemming Matt, but not Whiskers.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Quoting fail...ish.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1968, shos wrote:This page is probably the biggest omgus i have ever seen. She like, took 100 pages, quoted all my posts and called me scum.

Dont skim, mala, READ.

Pedit: no im 20, degree in math and physics, finished at 18, working on M.Sc :)
I didn't skim? I read every single thing I missed.

I don't get what you're freaking thinking so I called you out on it.
In post 1969, havingfitz wrote:[quote="In post 1937, shos"]IM DRUNK AND IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.
That's usually how it works.
In post 1951, Malakittens wrote:Again same question to you as I had for Fitz.
What question to me?
In post 1961, Malakittens wrote:'m no longer townreading matt. I think I already said this, actually.
Then why would you have issue with people condemning him? What is he suspected of that Whiskers is getting a pass on?
In post 1951, Malakittens wrote:I still don't see why everyone is condemming Matt, but not Whiskers.
[/quote]

I just don't understand why he's getting a free slide. I'm not town reading Whiskers and so I want to know why others are yet no one wants to give me an answer.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

I said why I'm townreading him in 1409. Why do you disagree?
Also why would he claim what he claimed at the time he did as scum?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

Why do people have to suspect Matt and Whiskers together? Why do Matt suspicions have to equate to Whisker suspicions?

P.edit.....ok

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

Oh...thought the p.edit preview was from Mala to me. Disregard....

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”