Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 am

Post by shos »

so it appears that nacho's wall isn't such a huge wall on a computer xP

I'm talking about post

you say that I took the backseat when matt took all the pushing. what are you talking about? or perhaps I should ask, WHEN are you talking about? because last I remember, I was the most wanted this entire game. so what bullshit is it that you're spewing? was I not pushing me when matt was? OBVIOUSLY. I'm not following. and then you say that if you'd take the backseat to someone, it would be matt - so why me supposedly doing so is scummy? or 'feeling wierd'?

and regarding me getting an 'easy pass'. last time I checked, nobody ever bothered to come up with any reason for why I might be scum. everyone just piled on. I had a sorta-nul-townread on you for being the good thinker while not giving in to the popular demand of my head, but now when the pressure's off you come and say that the pressure was lifted too early? what goal is it that you're trying to achieve here? those weren't just 'words words words'. they were a good sumamry of my case which explain thoroughly why wisdom is scum and well, refuted in a way anything anyone said against me. the fact that was a lengthy post doesn't make it bad. it doesn't make it automatically good, yes I agree, but fuckin read it and you'll see that it just all makes sense. I'm not faking it.

I don't recall you pushing grimgroove at all.
and I don't understand what you're saying about mollie(language barrier probably) so please explain.

dat wisdom acting wierd near Matt. I want to ask everyone a question:
Is there anyone who thinks that the similarity-extraordinaire between what matt says and what wisdom says immediately after, in many occurances in the game, is really just a coincidence?

what is the difference between posts 887 and 888? you will be confident to lynch me, but you're not ready? how does that work? I'm sure he is scum but we don't wanna lynch him guyz no <<<????

I'm sicka nd tired from wisdom using the 'playstyle differences' as a reason to simply erase 99% of what's going on. but hey, if it works, why shouldn't I use it too..that's bullshit.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1048, pirate mollie wrote:none of the posts in the spoilers contained questions they were statements made by wis
No, they were refutations to her points. She was expected to answer.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 am

Post by shos »

well, so thanks to post 951 I ISOed arcangle. that was pretty easy, considering her ISO is in total less than 1% of the game.

here's what I see:
6 of the 9 posts are in the first 3 pages. fluff, RVS, etc. the next one is prod recieved. the next one is "I'm 20 pages behind" and the next one is...5 pages later - 30 pages behind!! that puts her literally reading backwards!!.

MOD: if enough people support that, can we force-replace AA9? :(

/I have half an hour to read now

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1050, shos wrote:I'm sicka nd tired from wisdom using the 'playstyle differences' as a reason to simply erase 99% of what's going on.
When did that happen? The only thing that actually is erased by my playstyle is your "case" on me. That's like 0.1% of what's going on.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1050, shos wrote:Is there anyone who thinks that the similarity-extraordinaire between what matt says and what wisdom says immediately after, in many occurances in the game, is really just a coincidence?
Hi, wild manipulation attempt

I'll answer that for you - no, it's not a coincidence. What Matt, Desp, and anyone who I think is town says has an effect on my reads. I trust those players to correct me when I am wrong.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1049, pirate mollie wrote:wis there are no words
What, am I wrong?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 952, Grimgroove wrote:I'm going to start with replying to what Nachomamma said:
In post 555, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 135, Malakittens wrote:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Actor

What I thought you possibly were.

My mind is not right at the moment. ._.
This rabbit hole theory is crazy town and not really a scumMala move at all. It is also completely consistent with earlier posting:
It's a random thought. Hypothesizing about a completely random role being in the game based on an RVS-joke is not alignment-indicative, no matter how you see it.
What is objectively verifiable though, is that this theory, or this kind of thinking, does not remind me of a scumhunt-driven process. All Mala did was make an association between MattP's early intent to hammer and the Actor-role.
Why would Town care to think about what kind of town a person would be, let alone be so specific as to go delve into the role of something that seems rather rare to me.
I completely agree. sortof rolefishing, and no assiciation whatsoever to any townread.
but why the hell would you bring that up? that was 400 posts ago. how did you suddenly find this post?

alright so from the next parts of that post I understand that you're talking about a towncase on mala by nacho. I agree with most of what you posted. that doesn't give you towncred because it's just thinking, but it gives scumpoints to nacho, in the same manner as it gave wisdom.

more bullshit from mala pointed in there. someone should totally ISO mala and create a case. I might have some time to do that tomorrow evening.
\
In post 954, Malakittens wrote:
In post 943, Wisdom wrote:See, she reponds like this, refuses to be helpful, and then I have to accept she is town. I can't.
I am being helpful; you're the one refusing to believe what I'm saying isn't helpful.
that doesn't make sense english wise ;) but eh, I agree that you're not useful. I don't remember any of your posts that has any explanations in it. oyu gave us lots of reads but never explained, iirc. he's town, he's town, he said X so he is town. but WHY. saying your reads isn't helpful in shit. teh fact that you do it so much without elaborating shows (to me at least) that you're just fabricating stuff as the game goes along. shos is wagoned- shos is scum. shos isn't under pressure anymore, pa is - so pa is scum. etc.

wisdom I will hate you forever if you're town. I'm flipflopping on you like a tossed coin. post by wisdom is perfect.

964 is good too. it's perfect in fact. because it is apollogetic. what I think is going on is wisdomscum guiding the buddy malascum. YOU HAVE TO POST. PEOPLE ARE SEEING IT. do you see how after a gazillion gestures, finally when mala says that in such a tone, mala says 'fine' and starts posting content? haven't read that content yet, but that's a start supposedly..

if either of those flips scum when I'm dead, nail the other one to the ground by the balls with a jackhammer.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:42 am

Post by MattP »

Ive got finals so Im kinda V/LA for a lil until the 11th
SlappyKrust
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Wisdom I think however you're town.

ArcAngel9 is destroying my town read on her
however?

go read that post please.
there was no mention of wisdom at all. why however? O_o

and townread on AA9???? based the fuck on what????
In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Shos and Grim is kinda hard to give a pure read on them. Both of them are buddying each other hard; overlapping with each others reads. Gut says one is scum and one is town; wagon says Shos might be town, but doesn't tell me what Grim is. Facts say this is too obvious for scum partners. So either one is town and the other is scum or one is town and the other is town
OH MY GOD THIS HAS GOTTA BE THE WORST PARAGRAPH EVAR

no, we did not buddy each other hard at all, that was a session of 3 posts containing OMG I LUV U SO. and seriously, you couldn't be any more vague than what you said. that's like. WUT.
In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Whiskers is sorta doing what I'm doing to Penguin,
..you're...not doing anything. voted. yes. nothing more. no.

you keep not explaining stuff so I'll ask: WHY do you think that the 1v1 bewteen mollie and him isn't town v town? I can't see how one can make such a statement without at least saying who they think is more likely to be the scum.
lol shit you did say xD well then just answer me why you get that feeling, and how comes you think whiskers is scum, since whiskers is really my best townread at the moment. you said, 'based on this ISO'. can you elaborate? what in his ISO made ou think he is scum?

so far it looks like you're just throwing stuff into the air. show me some ground and I might reconsider. might.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 am

Post by shos »

970 is good by mala as well. keep up the hate -_-; ye know what, maybe change that to keep up the bussing, based on last post? XD

well I'll read 974+ later tonight, going for some kung fu.

lolwut I was ninja'd by 4 posts of wisdom and 2 of myself?

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1055, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1049, pirate mollie wrote:wis there are no words
What, am I wrong?
about me being scum, yes
whew!
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 am

Post by MattP »

We really ought to lynch P_A over Shos today
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

Nope. penguin is town.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:58 am

Post by MattP »

Why
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

Her last post is good and I like her read on Mirari.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:05 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 993, MattP wrote:There wasn't a single thing in your catchup that offered anything insightful or clever in thought. Everything was too straightforward, and that means to me that you're not really thinking too hard.
Suit yourself. I don't think I've ever been clever at this point in a game, and if you want to wagon me for it that's your prerogative obviously, but that's what I'm seeing. Do you think I'm sheeping someone? Trying to avoid provoking someone? What's the scum motive for not thinking too hard?
In post 1016, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't understand penguins read on Mala or Matt.

Ooba posting remains low energy which makes me sad.
Matt, I don't have a good read on. I know I disagree with a lot of his opinions, but at this point I consider that near-null. I do think Wisdom is town, and so at this point I'm willing to trust Wisdom's town read on him basically, with a side order of MattP setting Wisdom up as very hard to lynch if MattP is scum, which seems suboptimal for scum at this stage.

Mala, I've only seen play town. Posts like the one I pointed out in my general rundown read as her being disappointed in not getting her lynch. I get that she has reason to be paranoid of me, but her trying to line that paranoia up with times when she's caught scum-me are weak, given that I can think of three occasions in the past year where she's found me suspect near the end and was only correct on one occasion. And those were near the end, not her coming out early game breaking down my play.

Add to that another of my suspects (Mirari) cheerleading Mala out of nowhere, and I'm pretty sure I have scum somewhere in my scum reads.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

penguin, what do you think of the mollie/shos connections I've pointed out?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1045, Wisdom wrote:It's L-2 by my count.
Sigh.

Opportunity: lost.
In post 1045, Wisdom wrote:But that's interesting, I have a different theory. She is going to support your vote was a bussing vote and push you after shos flips scum. Knowing mollie, that "interesting" was "I caught your buddy". Whether it's scum mollie bussing shos or town mollie continuing to be stuck I'm not completely sure, but I'm leaning towards the former.
Might have been useful to have asked
her
about this, since if y'do now, she can basically copy and paste this post as an answer.
In post 1049, pirate mollie wrote:oh baby oh. you caught on to my seekrit plans

wis there are no words
Oh shut the fuck up. You're insufferable.
Seriously, god forbid I should have thoughts or ideas? And under no circumstances should I have answered a question posed to me by another player! What the hell is your problem? Your posts aren't even game related-- this should have been a refutation from you-- they're just you, being an annoying cunt. Go away.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1066, Wisdom wrote:penguin, what do you think of the mollie/shos connections I've pointed out?
Can you summarize these for me? If you want to wait until penguin has answered your question (if you feel it would have some bearing on the answer), that's ok. But
I'm
not sure what you're talking about.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

How can you not know? One is what I just told you, mollie bussing shos and hoping to frame you as the partner.

The other was in /.

I think Desp mentioned one too at some point, though I didn't agree much with that one.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1066, Wisdom wrote:penguin, what do you think of the mollie/shos connections I've pointed out?
If this:
In post 1045, Wisdom wrote:It's L-2 by my count.

But that's interesting, I have a different theory. She is going to support your vote was a bussing vote and push you after shos flips scum. Knowing mollie, that "interesting" was "I caught your buddy". Whether it's scum mollie bussing shos or town mollie continuing to be stuck I'm not completely sure, but I'm leaning towards the former.
is what you mean, I still tend to think shos is town and if lynched we'd have a wagon on town to pick apart. At that point, I see the 'interesting' followed by a vote as setting up Whiskers for later, as mollie is able to point directly to Whiskers for a reason why she'd help string up town-shos and further strengthen a case against Whiskers. Since realistically speaking, mollie and Whiskers have been clashing so much that if one of them is scum they need the other to be done in by town.

I don't think mollie would have a good case of 'you caught scum and convinced me to follow you; you must also be scum!' in this situation. I've played with mollie-scum once (Mini 1432) and didn't catch her until her slot was replaced and her replacement couldn't account for mechanics issues, but this game isn't making me think town-mollie either.

So tl;dr: if I'm wrong and shos is scum and does get lynched, mollie might try the maneuver you outline there, but I don't think she'd have much luck with it, nor is it what I'd think is going on.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

btw mollie didn't deny my theory, but only said I am wrong about her being scum, so I guess we can treat it as a fact.

pedit: It's that and 678/680.

Why do you think shos is town? :/ He doesn't make any sense as town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

She cannot possibly lynch shos-town then accuse Whiskers for shos flipping town, when she would have helped in that lynch. It doesn't make sense. What she's doing is lynching shos as Whiskers' partner (hence the interesting), and she's going right back to Whiskers after shos flips scum.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1069, Wisdom wrote:How can you not know? One is what I just told you, mollie bussing shos and hoping to frame you as the partner.
Yeah, but, your post didn't suggest that. Your post suggested she thought
I
was bussing shos. With a possibility that she would also bus shos and blame it on me.

Idk... I guess I took away a different message.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1071, Wisdom wrote:btw mollie didn't deny my theory, but only said I am wrong about her being scum, so I guess we can treat it as a fact.

pedit: It's that and 678/680.

Why do you think shos is town? :/ He doesn't make any sense as town.
Also, 678/680 doesn't make a whole lot of actual sense.

I'm getting a feeling there's some confirmation bias going on here, too but.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”