shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by shos »

@Mala: I did. I'm assuming you post this in regard to my question of whether your scumcase on mala stands alone or holds on w/ matt. well then quetsion answered I didn't remember *your* case, only mine..

@GG: kitten-whipped? what does that mean? :/
also that WKing doesn't mean shit if mala flips scum. SHIT.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1218, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1215, Wisdom wrote:Seriously, she is pushing penguin, right? She is like 100% sure penguin is scum. penguin posts a wall after days of inactivity, and Mala completely ignores it and responds to completely irrelevant things (that might hurt her image if she didn't). Then after I prod her and ask her why she is not responding to it, she decided to do so.

Why are you ignoring this? Why the hell would she not respond to it the first chance she got?
Because she didn't feel like it?
Maybe she saw a big wall and was like "oh hey that's a big wall I should probably respond to it later" and then she did respond to it later!
Lalalalalala
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1242, Nachomamma8 wrote:It amazes me that the case that is being peddled around right now is "townies don't need to be prodded they produce content by themselves" with an AA9 in the mix.
Wait.

I said no such thing.

I said that Mala-town does that.

We are talking about Mala here, not about any townie.

Nacho, you're scum, aren't you?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Maybe you should read the shit shos posts to egg on your tunnel instead of ignoring it completely.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1248, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1232, Nachomamma8 wrote:instead of just saying she's doing stuff like she usually does.
Spoiler: yeah right
In post 926, Malakittens wrote:I'm hunting people it's not like I have her as my only scum read and it's not like I'm not looking for town reads either.
In post 926, Malakittens wrote:Lies. I'm not only responding to Desp. You're kidding me right?
In post 954, Malakittens wrote:
In post 943, Wisdom wrote:See, she reponds like this, refuses to be helpful, and then I have to accept she is town. I can't.
I am being helpful; you're the one refusing to believe what I'm saying isn't helpful.

Especially this last quote. Tell me how it's any different from this or this.
It's cool that I point out that she did something completely different from this and you ignore that and quote other posts.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1250, shos wrote:@GG: kitten-whipped? what does that mean? :/
I'm under the assumption that Nachomamma has some reasons that go beyond this game to want to extend so much credit to Malakittens. And according to Wisdom, he's gone and done it before, strengthening me in my assumption.
The level of Mala-defending by Nachomamma has reached ridiculous levels. Like I've noted before: he did more defending of MAlakittens than Malakittens herself. This cannot be considered normal.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1235, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hey wisdom. What has grim done this game?
This post took a brick and threw it at my face.
Grim was a townread of mine. probably because of inertia. my meta of him-town is VERY strong. and it is nowhere nearing what I see this game.
GG, do you agree? is there any reason for that? I might need a hard reset on you..
In post 1236, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1229, Grimgroove wrote:pirate mollie, how would you call your own play in this game?
weirded out that whiskers is clearly an alt who knows me and is harassing me and no1 cares but now that I am stepping away from it a bit I am getting some info

matt, nacho, wis are town <------ don't touch them

I am still working out other things. ooba and that mirari girl are interesting and might be a strong town unit.

I lack conviction in my shos vote tbh

what a weird question
I honestly don't know what to do with this answer. but regarding the reads: care to explain? specifically, can you tell me why you think Matt is town? and why do ooba and mirari stand alone outside the rest of the town as a strong town unit?

..also, what is conviction? :( I've seen it multiple times by now....and answer my question regarding your me-vote please.
In post 1242, Nachomamma8 wrote:It amazes me that the case that is being peddled around right now is "townies don't need to be prodded they produce content by themselves" with an AA9 in the mix.
AA9 has just replaced out. this si null.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Wisdom »

She did not do anything different. She is acting exactly like she did in her other scum games. Which I have already explained.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Grim, what is Wisdom's case on Mala? Summarize it for me, please.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1256, shos wrote:This post took a brick and threw it at my face.Grim was a townread of mine. probably because of inertia. my meta of him-town is VERY strong. and it is nowhere nearing what I see this game.GG, do you agree? is there any reason for that? I might need a hard reset on you..
I just got back from V/LA and am interacting my way back into this game. I couldn't help but notice to see you agree with pretty much everything I've been saying. So tell me what your problem is or stop derping.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1255, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1250, shos wrote:@GG: kitten-whipped? what does that mean? :/
I'm under the assumption that Nachomamma has some reasons that go beyond this game to want to extend so much credit to Malakittens. And according to Wisdom, he's gone and done it before, strengthening me in my assumption.
The level of Mala-defending by Nachomamma has reached ridiculous levels. Like I've noted before: he did more defending of MAlakittens than Malakittens herself. This cannot be considered normal.
Wisdom as town with an incorrect read occasionally produces incredibly shitty results because he cannot take his blinders off and he cannot defend himself the next day or take a proper reboot because his tunneling is actually that bad. Wisdom town often says to people to stop him on their shitty tunnels before they happen. Does he ever listen? Rarely. Am I very very tired with seeing it happen? Yes. Why is defending townreads strongly a bad thing?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1246, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1243, shos wrote:
In post 1220, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't see why Malascum would refuse to respond to penguins wall. Do you think she just couldn't? Because she later demonstrated she could. Do you think... She didn't think it was important for her image to respond to?
when you are scum, and make cases or something, you need to fabricate stuff. fake stuff. when your supposed scumread posts such a good post like the wall PA posted, you HAVE to raise, or fold. you can't just call. so ignoring it is a good way of going under the radar. this is s scum technic that I use a lot - simply ignore posts that I don't feel comfortable answering.
In post 1223, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:I didn't expect a town reaction because her doing nothing was already something not town.
I guess a town reaction could have been explaining why she has not done stuff.
Instead she tried to lie about having actually done stuff and she procceeded to do stuff right there and then. That's a scum reaction.
So the only way she could respond is by going "you're right wisdom I haven't done anything" even though as town by that point she would have a strong townread and what feels like caught scum. That feels stupid. Meanwhile,no will stress again that her scum MO is not doing anything. When you are pushing her, she ignores you because she knows she can kill you and she knows that we won't listen to you because tunneling. Here she REACHES OUT TO YOU *and* DOES STUFF (two things scum mala doesn't do, your words and not mine) and you call it a scum reaction... Why?
even if she told me 'I am having some real-life issues and I will get to that tomorrow' I would respond differently. honesty is key; town players have no reason not to be honest, entirely transparent. scum HAVE to fake. this is just scum behaviour.
1) sorry, why was penguin post a good one and incredibly hard to attack? Because I don't think I would have a problem attacking that wall.

2) she didn't have real life issues. She responded immediately. Why is that worse?
1. imo that wall was a very townie post. if I had to attack it, I'd be in a problem.
2. doesn't matter. she could as well say I don't feel like it and I'll do it later. point was she entirely ignored it.

fun fact: one of the links wisdom posted in 1248 is right there near another AA9 replacement, which shows that the slot is ENTIRELY null.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1257, Wisdom wrote:She did not do anything different. She is acting exactly like she did in her other scum games. Which I have already explained.
You said she ignored you and didn't do shit. I showed where she did the opposite of both of those things. I showed that a while ago. You still have not rebutted that point. You haven't rebutted a lot of points.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1258, Nachomamma8 wrote:Grim, what is Wisdom's case on Mala? Summarize it for me, please.
Puppetmaster, you have much to learn. If you want the puppets to dance, give them a pleasant tune.
In other words: Your boring request is denied. Wisdom just summarized it himself, do you want me to copy-paste it, or what?

I have my own aerguments against MAlakittens. Wouldn't it be more interesting to have me rehash those instead?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1249, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1244, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1233, Grimgroove wrote:Nachomamma is kitten-whipped. Rarely have I seen a knight in shining armour fight so valiantly against reason.
Every time you make a post like this I die a little inside.
It's what the truth does to a lot of people. Don't worry, I'll help you get through it.
What is Wisdoms case against Mala?
The thing you've just been discussing with him?
Did you ever make your post against mala or did you just respond to my town case?
I have made some posts against Mala, and my response to your MAla-towncase was one of them. I did promise a full ISO-case on her, but I'm not sure if I can be bothered anymore.
Why didn't you respond to me when I challenged you on your Matt read?
Maybe I missed it? At least I don't remember it. Where did that happen?

All you seem to be doing is challenging reads. Where are your own cases?
4) earlier. I asked why Matt was scum other than the theory post. Not fake able is why someone isn't strong town, but it isn't why someone is strong scum on D1.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1263, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1258, Nachomamma8 wrote:Grim, what is Wisdom's case on Mala? Summarize it for me, please.
Puppetmaster, you have much to learn. If you want the puppets to dance, give them a pleasant tune.
In other words: Your boring request is denied. Wisdom just summarized it himself, do you want me to copy-paste it, or what?

I have my own aerguments against MAlakittens. Wouldn't it be more interesting to have me rehash those instead?
Nacho usually plays a pleasant tune. He doesn't play a pleasant tune when he is frustrated. I want you to summarize Wisdom case because you said I was defending Mala without logic and wisdoms case is severely lacking in the whole logic department.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shos, you made that statement before AA9 was replaced. Are you psychic or something?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by shos »

gonna lol at 1252-3 exchange xD wisdom, you're not the only person in the world, that's a response to me.

@1259 grim:
my problem was not with your content. you're still a townread of mine. but the usual youtown was hyperactive, very dominant in town conversation, etc. you know what I'm talking about. I didn't know you were in v/LA. so nevermind.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1262, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1257, Wisdom wrote:She did not do anything different. She is acting exactly like she did in her other scum games. Which I have already explained.
You said she ignored you and didn't do shit. I showed where she did the opposite of both of those things. I showed that a while ago. You still have not rebutted that point. You haven't rebutted a lot of points.
I have rebutted everything. You don't want to listen.
She did not do the opposite of those things. She has still not done shit and she has still been ignoring me - I had to remind her that her ignoring me is a scumtell twice in this game.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So, ready steady go:

Mala is scum because she responded immediately and produced content when Wisdom accused her of not producing content. This is a contradiction to her normal scum meta of ignoring Wisdom and not doing anything.

Mala is also scum because she ignored the penguin case until Wisdom prodded her. This is because Mala cares less as scum; she cares more as town and wouldn't leave a big wall to respond to until later.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:So, ready steady go:

Mala is scum because she responded immediately and produced content when Wisdom accused her of not producing content. This is a contradiction to her normal scum meta of ignoring Wisdom and not doing anything.

Mala is also scum because she ignored the penguin case until Wisdom prodded her. This is because Mala cares less as scum; she cares more as town and wouldn't leave a big wall to respond to until later.
Grim, any flaws in this?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by shos »

that's point specific. take a wider look at the game.
In post 1266, Nachomamma8 wrote:Shos, you made that statement before AA9 was replaced. Are you psychic or something?
this was only after:
In post 1221, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello Mod, I am sorry, My cousin is hospitalized and I am spending this week at hospital more and I may only get few mins to come online from my worktime to do this. So I may not have time for this game. Please replace me out. TY :)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1268, Wisdom wrote:
I have rebutted everything. You don't want to listen.
She did not do the opposite of those things. She has still not done shit and she has still been ignoring me - I had to remind her that her ignoring me is a scumtell twice in this game.
Your rebuttal was that producing reads isn't doing anything, which was a horrible rebuttal.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:So, ready steady go:

That's complete bullshit and not my case.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1238, shos wrote:GG's 1200 is pretty muc similar to what I just posted.
In post 1155, shos wrote: mollie's vote in 1030 makes me wonder. Mollie, explain this.
*snip*
coming to think about it, I have something to say about mollie's vote on me. sure, pres, but I want mollie to answer before I say it out loud.
Mollie, you're here. do tell.

Nacho, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. I agree with wisdom. I would also like to add, on the ignoring bit: see whiskers' post somewhere about how I parrotted/said the same thing/repeated/posted again things against mala. at first I thought whiskers was mocking me for my catchup as not being genuine, but then he added that 'these are all things that have been said AND have been ignored by mala'. Do you, as town, ignore so many things that are directed at you?

@: no. we prodded mala like a thousand times. townies don't need a prod to do that. we told her she did nothing so she did something? how bout replace it with a timeline:
1. X says mala does nothing. 2. Y says so. 3. Z. 4. A. 5. B. 6. X. 7. X. 8. B etc etc until 123123123. Mala posts a readlist with short explanations.
In post 1216, Nachomamma8 wrote:What town reaction were you expecting?
I was expecting town ACTION. not REACTION.
shos it is by poe and I am sorry for that. will you plz look at whiskers omg I feel like I am speaking into the void.

not liking groovy kid.

VOTE: leap of faith
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”