Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

And lol

When do mollie's pushes ever make sense?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Desperado »

All the fucking time--we've been hydraing lately. The level of synchronicity is spooky. I am NOT getting that right now from her.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 499, Wisdom wrote:And you're okay with such nonsense. You're not this stupid.
It's more like I don't think Whiskers is in a position to do anything about his conspiracy theory so I'm not worried about it right now.
;)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 am

Post by shos »

wisdom.
it seems like you are being Matt's pet. the moment he just mentioned a possibility that he has to reread me, you flipped and all of a sudden you're not even voting me.

tell me, what made you decide to move your vote?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:07 am

Post by MattP »

I think desp and whiskers are town
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 503, shos wrote:wisdom.
it seems like you are being Matt's pet. the moment he just mentioned a possibility that he has to reread me, you flipped and all of a sudden you're not even voting me.

tell me, what made you decide to move your vote?
From experience, when I am sure about someone being scum and someone disagrees, the one I thought is scum is actually town, and the one who disagreed is scum WKing the town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 493, Desperado wrote:Like it really looks like Whiskers is being voted for being a big meanie and for not being one of the cool kids.

^Does no one understand that Whisker's "hostility" is related to feeling left out/threatened by a bunch of people who clearly know each other and are using tools that he can't given the circumstances?

You in particular, mollie, should have seen this. Whisker looks exactly like I looked in Maniacal.
have you lost your mind

she looks
nothing
like you in maniacal. if anything she looks like sg did in grey's anatomy with her starting her crap with me and getting pissy over nothing jesus we just saw this. we also saw with etl in sabotage and baby spice in maniacal and I don't care what you say *grits teeth* melting down over nothing IS a scumtell

melting down is 1 thing, every1 meltsdown at some point during a game. but there a progression that makes sense as to why they are melting down and you can see the warning signs. whiskers didn't show any of them.
whew!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:39 am

Post by shos »

that's bullshit.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

who are you talking to shos
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Desperado »

I don't think Whiskers has melted down. I think she feels left out and is lashing out in response.
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 509, Desperado wrote:I don't think Whiskers has melted down. I think she feels left out and is lashing out in response.
I am not seeing that. she isn't whinging about cliques or getting all varsoony. it isn't directed at the group as a whole except for the meta stuff but is directed
at me specifically
. <------ it is the player specificity that I find scummy. she is doing the exact same thing to me that etl did to you and I can't believe that you are giving her a pass.
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Desperado »

No she isn't. I caught ETL red handed and she didn't know what to do but yell at me and call some names.

Whiskers is "being mean" to wisdom and Matt too. The meta thing and yiu and them all point to town who thinks highly of their play and can sense themselves being pushed to the side by a group of people who knew each other previously.
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 511, Desperado wrote:No she isn't. I caught ETL red handed and she didn't know what to do but yell at me and call some names.

Whiskers is "being mean" to wisdom and Matt too. The meta thing and yiu and them all point to town who thinks highly of their play and can sense themselves being pushed to the side by a group of people who knew each other previously.
I disagree. that isn't what I am seeing at all. show me where you see that
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

Desp, he's not just "being mean". He is misrepping and calling us scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:05 am

Post by shos »

I was talking to wisdom, obviously, are you reading the thread?

and wis nobody misrepped you here. you have probably missed the part where matt's posting seems to have only helped YOU. from our POV, that's all shit, both you and matt at the time. Matt's later posting became good and legit(even if wrong ofc). yours did quite the opposite.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 452, Whiskers wrote:I think the fact that Wisdom can't understand and has to dip his fingers into every post MattP makes, makes Wisdom more likely scum
This is a misrep, there's no post of Matt's that I didn't understand.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 am

Post by shos »

it sure sounds like it, tho.

for example, that first example that you gave - the 'reaction test'. well. firstly, I'm like 99% sure that this was not a reaction test, and rather it was just a bullshit lie matt was saying which is perfectly fine because that's what people say in RVS.
Matt - was it planned to be a reaction test or not?
-to confirm. then, you say that you called the RT, and pretended to not know that this is a reaction test. that sounds the most fake you can say EVER. that's really not even close.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 am

Post by shos »

In post 163, Whiskers wrote:
In post 129, helium-3 wrote:
In post 126, Whiskers wrote:Hey, thanks for answering a question I addressed to someone else.
your welcome since I answered after the person who you addressed to answered!
Wrong again! You answered
immediately
after I asked it, in the very next post, in fact. As in, my question was 120, and your answer was 121.
So are you lying, or just stupid?
okay. so you think he was being defensive yet faking defensiveness.
wow cool. try reading.
tbh I am not even sure what we are talking about even more
tbh i am not even surprised.
idgi
of course you don't.
oh my god how the hell did we not see this guys. this post is SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT. I mean seriously. WHAT THE FUCK.

VOTE: whiskers

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:45 am

Post by MattP »

There have been a lot of very beautiful games where Kanye and I are town and immediately buddied each other hardcore because we knew, because we could read each other well and relied on that ability. People got very butthurt and called us scum. We were both town. I can provide links.

I'm reading Wisdom well. I know he's town. In fact, he's my strongest townread. He's reading me well. That's great. That's going to cause huge overlapping of reads and in-thread mason-like discussion. It happens, and it's not exclusive or selfish or scummy, having someone you can trust is very powerful. Us working together like this, even if you think we're gaining nothing from it, is astronomically beneficial. We will never lynch each other and we will defend the other hardcore, and that will prevent a mislynch we are both positive of. Anyone being annoying and bullying us for that is more likely scum trying to damage a strong town-town alliance than paranoid town trying to break apart supposed buddying.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 am

Post by MattP »

In post 516, shos wrote:it sure sounds like it, tho.

for example, that first example that you gave - the 'reaction test'. well. firstly, I'm like 99% sure that this was not a reaction test, and rather it was just a bullshit lie matt was saying which is perfectly fine because that's what people say in RVS.
Matt - was it planned to be a reaction test or not?
-to confirm. then, you say that you called the RT, and pretended to not know that this is a reaction test. that sounds the most fake you can say EVER. that's really not even close.
I have no idea what you're asking here. All of my posts had meaning this entire game, sans posts where I was patting myself on the back or being snarky. My initial conversation with Wisdom was me trying to get a read on him. Similarly, my first conversation with Nacho was me trying to read him. I know Nacho well, and I got my read quickly. Wisdom was doing enough on his own, and in my convo with him, to demonstrate his alliance. I don't see how this is so confusing or deserves discussion. What is so damn wrong with us town-reading each other?
SlappyKrust
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 1.06Nachomamma8 - 1 - ArcAngel9 (L-6)
penguin_alien - 1 - Malakittens (L-6)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 3 - MattP, Mirari, Nachomamm8 (L-4)
Malakittens - 1 - Grimgroove (L-6)
Whiskers - 4 - pirate mollie, Wisdom, ooba, shos (L-3)
MattP - 1 - Whiskers (L-6)
pirate mollie - 1 - Desperado (L-6)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Mirari is V/LA until Sunday.

Interesting Fact #7: Hermes is the messenger of gods and leads dead souls to the Underworld.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: shos
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 am

Post by shos »

You misunderstood. I asked if post 23 was a planned reaction test or not. Plain and simple.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 428, MattP wrote:Can't really post right now but I wanna apologize in advance nacho for when I vote you out of paranoia in like a hundred pages from now
I forgive you in advance :]
Although I don't expect the game to go long enough for you to get paranoid of me.
In post 431, Wisdom wrote:Nacho sheeping people felt a little weird, I'm too used to him being the leader. At least he agrees with the reads.
It's fun to sheep sometimes!
In post 442, shos wrote:looks like I'm going to be today's lynch, but it's not too bad, and much information will float from this wagon. so spam the thread as you wish guyz, you have at least 18 hours free from shos
This is pretty fatalistic for the recipient of the first serious wagon of the game, don't you think?
In post 456, ooba wrote:- Mollie's tone seems off - I have a town baseline and this is not it. But that's based off one game and Mala apparently has more experience on mollie's game so disregarding my meta knowledge for now
Is this the game that we played together?
In post 471, Wisdom wrote:Whiskers - Scum
I have trouble seeing scum flying so thoroughly down the rabbit hole so early; the "Nacho is trying to manipulate everyone into thinking being overdefensive is a scumtell early" would be an conspiracy theory to break out right of the gate, and full tilt on MattP based on the weird things Whiskers picks up on with the conviction Whiskers is pushing it would be immensely impressive for Whiskers-scum.
In post 489, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 487, Desperado wrote:
In post 485, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 457, Desperado wrote:@ Mollie: Why are you hesitant to vote shos when he was intentionally playing scummy in Doctor mafia because he was the nurse? He said as much in thread. I also agree with Ooba, your Whiskers vote just looks like sour grapes to me. Who do you actually think is scum?
how does it look like sour grapes
Why is Whiskers scum?
the pissiness looks fake and it looks like she is trying to work at coming up with a reason as to why nacho is scum and I am not town scum reading nacho but if whiskers flips scum nacho is for sure town but to me it is more about the fake meltdowns
You don't have a read on me? Why not? And why would you try to read me through Whiskers's flip?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Desp is a strong strong townread for his push on mollie; doesn't strike me as something that he'd try if there's no way in hell he's getting her mislynched, and the conviction of not matching up is serious :goodvibes:.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”