shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1418, MattP wrote: Pedit: Because Shos is scum, Wisdom is town, Mala is town, and a neighborizer won't be roleblocked or nightkilled but lends credence to my beliefs?
In post 1707, MattP wrote:I claimed when I did because I was convinced that Mala was town, and I thought it would make people shut up.
Le reference for later
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by MattP »

Yes, my secret evil plans have been to call shos out on his shitty posts so that you mislynch mala! FOILED
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by MattP »

Go ahead, reference it now, no holding back
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Those two quotes say the same thing, shos. What's your point?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by shos »

Matt are you saying that i am bussing my partner hard in order to convince someone who is already on the wagon.?

You make no sense lately
But its too easy that both of you are scum

If you think im shitting, tell me, what makes YOU think the claim is fake?
Sorry if you answered this before im on phone at work and i dont wanna spend too much time looking for something without ctrl f

Pedit: afyer a mala flip ill rethink about these quotes. If mala flips town, ill be greatly hesitant about lynching matt. This iis not the whole case of curse but it sits hard in my head. If mala flips scum, im autovoting matt for that. Especially if mala flips strong scum.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1729, shos wrote:If mala flips town, ill be greatly hesitant about lynching matt.
Why?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1729, shos wrote:Matt are you saying that i am bussing my partner hard in order to convince someone who is already on the wagon.?

You make no sense lately
But its too easy that both of you are scum

If you think im shitting, tell me, what makes YOU think the claim is fake?
Sorry if you answered this before im on phone at work and i dont wanna spend too much time looking for something without ctrl f

Pedit: afyer a mala flip ill rethink about these quotes. If mala flips town, ill be greatly hesitant about lynching matt. This iis not the whole case of curse but it sits hard in my head. If mala flips scum, im autovoting matt for that. Especially if mala flips strong scum.
Howver I'm not scum.

After a Mala flip please drive the wagon that brought me to L-1 into the ground as there's scum on it..

I'm not flipping scum, but if I flip town what does it do to your reads, honestyl answer me this.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by MattP »

I make perfect sense actually. Keep studying for your PSAT.
SlappyKrust
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by shos »

PSAT? huh? Im at work ><

If mala flips town, i cant blame anyone for being on her wagon, so my reads will not change a lot. However, that means mattscum-claiming-inorderto-save-powerfulscummala is a wrong theory, meaning that his claim needs to be reevaluated.

If mala flips scum i consider nacho strong town. If town, then nachos argyments need to be looked at to see if uts scum WK for ccred or town truly believing what he says.

Other than that, possibly look at GG and des as a much less active person who is on the wagon..but nothing more from the flip id say.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by MattP »

Mala will flip scum, so.
SlappyKrust
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1657, Malakittens wrote:Good Luck Town

<3
In post 1660, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1659, MattP wrote:Ftr it's obvious that you know this wasn't a hammer and are trying to fake a "townslip" considering the fitz unvote was a page ago
I knew it wasnt a hamemr but i really have nothing else to say
In post 1662, Malakittens wrote:Because I'm town, I'm a cop and none of you are removing yourself from my lynch. Seems like I'm going to be lynched anyways.

So yes

good luck town and please refer as majority of my reads are possibly correct

This looks extremely bad.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1700, Wisdom wrote:If we assume Mala is town and her role is real, couldn't the neighborizers just no-action to make her life easy? I think that just makes it more likely that one of the neighborizers is scum, no?
^shos
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1733, shos wrote:If mala flips town, i cant blame anyone for being on her wagon, so my reads will not change a lot. However, that means mattscum-claiming-inorderto-save-powerfulscummala is a wrong theory, meaning that his claim needs to be reevaluated.
I never bought that motivation for Matt claiming in the first place. .
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1700, Wisdom wrote:If we assume Mala is town and her role is real, couldn't the neighborizers just no-action to make her life easy? I think that just makes it more likely that one of the neighborizers is scum, no?
This is an extremely good point.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Or to word it differently, here is how I am thinking:

-If I don't accept there are two neighborizers, the one lying is Matt.
-If I do accept there are two neighborizers, one of them should be scum -> That one is Matt.
-If Mala flips town and her role is real, it's practically confirmed that one of them is scum since if they were both town they would make her very strong by not neighborizing anyone.
-Therefore, if Mala flips town, Matt being scum is even more likely than if she flips scum.
-The only actual case Matt is town is if Mala is scum lying about her role and both neighborizers are actually town.

Tell me where you disagree.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by MattP »

No, it's not extremely good, it's actually incorrect, but I would love for you to expand on it so much that I can't help but agree with it Grimgroove. Go ahead.

Pedit: Ooooh, you see I disagree at the part where when Mala claims this role the scum would obviously neighborize to make her role harder, because scum would definitely do that.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by MattP »

And for the record, Mala is lying about her role. But regardless of that your logic is still incredibly short-minded
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1740, MattP wrote:Pedit: Ooooh, you see I disagree at the part where when Mala claims this role the scum would obviously neighborize to make her role harder, because scum would definitely do that.
I don't understand how this is different than what I am saying.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by MattP »

"Damn, Mala just claimed a QT cop and I'm a scum neighborizer! Oh, I know, I'm going to neighborize players so that I obscure her results!"

Your logic doesn't make any sense because town or scum that don't know Mala exists as a QT cop are NEGATIVE UTILITY ROLES FOR TOWN, REGARDLESS OF THE NEIGHBORIZER'S ALIGNMENT. And as soon as Mala claims, neither the town or scum neighborizer would neighborize because it would practically be a scumclaim or retardedly antitown. So acting like this ENSURES there must be a scum neighborizer so that they can obscure results in any even slightly different way than town makes no sense
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by MattP »

I go to Johns Hopkins, I'm argumentatively right because I have a college education at a respected university! You lose by default and I don't have to hit my head on things!
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by MattP »

Nacho is smart too, he'll come in here and agree at some point in the next 10 weeks!
SlappyKrust
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1733, shos wrote:PSAT? huh? Im at work ><

If mala flips town, i cant blame anyone for being on her wagon, so my reads will not change a lot. However, that means mattscum-claiming-inorderto-save-powerfulscummala is a wrong theory, meaning that his claim needs to be reevaluated.

If mala flips scum i consider nacho strong town. If town, then nachos argyments need to be looked at to see if uts scum WK for ccred or town truly believing what he says.

Other than that, possibly look at GG and des as a much less active person who is on the wagon..but nothing more from the flip id say.
I'm not that scummy. The wagon grew because I was hunting my strongest scum read and not everyone agreed with it. This is litterally only part of the game you're interacting and not doing a baziloon catch up posts.
In post 1734, MattP wrote:Mala will flip scum, so.
No, I won't.
In post 1735, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1657, Malakittens wrote:Good Luck Town

<3
In post 1660, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1659, MattP wrote:Ftr it's obvious that you know this wasn't a hammer and are trying to fake a "townslip" considering the fitz unvote was a page ago
I knew it wasnt a hamemr but i really have nothing else to say
In post 1662, Malakittens wrote:Because I'm town, I'm a cop and none of you are removing yourself from my lynch. Seems like I'm going to be lynched anyways.

So yes

good luck town and please refer as majority of my reads are possibly correct

This looks extremely bad.
Why?

because I'm giving my reads?
In post 1739, Wisdom wrote:Or to word it differently, here is how I am thinking:

-If I don't accept there are two neighborizers, the one lying is Matt.
-If I do accept there are two neighborizers, one of them should be scum -> That one is Matt.
-If Mala flips town and her role is real, it's practically confirmed that one of them is scum since if they were both town they would make her very strong by not neighborizing anyone.
-Therefore, if Mala flips town, Matt being scum is even more likely than if she flips scum.
-The only actual case Matt is town is if Mala is scum lying about her role and both neighborizers are actually town.

Tell me where you disagree.
I don't really agree that there's two neighborizers however I dont like Whiskers due to the day thing over the night. it doesnt make sense at all to be delayed and his actions go through the day.
In post 1740, MattP wrote:No, it's not extremely good, it's actually incorrect, but I would love for you to expand on it so much that I can't help but agree with it Grimgroove. Go ahead.

Pedit: Ooooh, you see I disagree at the part where when Mala claims this role the scum would obviously neighborize to make her role harder, because scum would definitely do that.
Them neighborizing would make my job harder because I don't get a # number of QTs a person has or what type of QT a person has. I get a result telling me THAT they have some kind of QT which means some kind of chatting ability. Scum uses QTs which neighbors using their actions cloud my results.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1632, Malakittens wrote:I'm at work. I don't need to keep checking my phone. so I'm claiming now. Part of me doesn't trust Peng at all and now I'm not trusting MattP.

I'm Aphrodite. I'm a delayed QuickTopic Cop. I can tell if someone has a quick topic or not. However my role does inform me of
lovers being in the setup also
With Whiskers/MattP claiming neighborizer this makes my job twice as difficult.
Isn't it common for lovers to claim they are lovers right away? Why didn't this happen here?
This sounds like a stretch from Mala's side. With the theme, you could half-expect a Cupid-role inhere, but the way she presented this thought seems ingenuine.
I did crumb it in this post.
As states already: terrible crumb.
I asked GG about the lover thing because I was hoping I could put him in my semi-confirmed pile, but he didn't want to work with me.
How would any sort of answer put me in a semi-confirmed pile?
What the hell is a "semi confirmed pile" anyway?
I dropped it after a while because I wasn't sure if his no was an answer to me or just a leave me the fuck alone type of no.
What difference does it make?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by MattP »

Scum don't cloud ANYTHING by being a neighborizer. My logic is correct, you're decisively wrong. Have a great day in WrongLand, Queen of Wrong.
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Of course it would be a scum claim if they neighborized now that we learned about Mala's claim - but what I am discussing here is the setup in general. It makes sense to have a scum neighborizer who will neighborize someone not because he knows about Mala's role and wants to obscure her results, but for his own gains (i.e. manipulation). That in turn will obscure Mala's results.

So if Mala's role exists, one of the neighborizers is scum for this reason.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”