Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Mirari »

I'm not struggling to find reasons to call the claim town. I said my own you called it bullshit I answered from your point of view. That's not struggling.
What will you say when I flip town? Poo on Mirari for being scummy? Or poo on yourself for your poor scumhunting assumptions?
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

I will care about such a thing when you actually flip. Since you are not being wagoned, that's unnatural to say now.
And no, you are struggling, because the reasons you are giving are bad and should at least make you question the claim as opposed to being confident it's town.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 am

Post by ooba »

I forgot he did. Now I'm confused flavor wise because I expected him to be Artemis....

Apollo - Associated with the Sun - Day Neighbourizer
Artemis - Associated with the Moon - Night Neighbourizer
seemed to make flavor-sense and fit.
In post 1467, MattP wrote:Hephaestus, 2-shot neighborizer
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 am

Post by ooba »

Whiskers - what is your flavor?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Mirari »

Ooba (and wisdom) I think you need to look at Matt as a player and see if this fits into his town profile. The claim should give you sole hints as to what I mean.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

And despite me saying that no gods make sense for neighborizer, Apollo actually does - he is the god of music, so it makes sense that he attracts someone to a "neighborhood" using that.
Hephaestus however.. he is a blacksmith, he would make sense for an inventor or something. Not a neighborizer.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1581, Mirari wrote:Ooba (and wisdom) I think you need to look at Matt as a player and see if this fits into his town profile. The claim should give you sole hints as to what I mean.
Have you played with town-Matt before?
I believe you said you haven't, so I don't understand this. How would you know if it fits into his "town profile"?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1569, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:Day Neighborizer
So that's why you asked Mala whether she was already neighborized. You assumed Matt also works at day.

The weird thing is that Mala answered "I don't know" as opposed to "no", as if she also knew the neighborizers are supposed to work at day.
Exactly. Or, I'm not sure if that's what it is "As if," but it certainly was a weird way to answer it. If you have been Neighborized-- that's fairly straightforward.
In post 1571, Wisdom wrote:wtf?
Mirari did not suspect me, what OMGUS?

Read my actual points on her.
No, no, I mean-- Mirari (from like, three pages ago) disagrees with your reads. He's scum.
Much in the same way mollie was a stupid ass and couldn't answer your question and went, "Whoa, I never said that! Are You scum?!??" and was generally too stupid to understand what was going on. She's scum.

Just, like... people you disagree with become scum. People who agree with you and support you become town.
And you clearly don't use this for all your reads. I'd say it applies to MattP some, but you've also given a bunch of support for why he's scum. So maybe it was seeded from this OMGUS, and thn you built a case. Possibly same for Mala, Idr where that originated from.
And you don't base all of your townreads on it. But things like townreading shos? Who you spent a good chunk of the Day attacking and trying to lynch? There's POE, and there's that reverse OMGUS thing going on.

Just sayin'~
In post 1572, ooba wrote:
In post 1564, Whiskers wrote:My role does not overlap with his. I'm Apollo, a Day Neighborizer. Which, when I think about it, seems a lot more like a scum role, doesn't it?
Not alignment indicative - flavor wise this is pretty strong - esp. the day\night dual nature.

Also - if possible, I would like the neighbourizers to consider me when neighbourizing. It should be beneficial.
Yeah, maybe. Will you be more talkative if I neighborize you than you have been in the thread? Because if not, it'd really be a waste, wouldn't it?
Also, since I'm a Dayborizer, would it really be useful to you?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1584, Whiskers wrote:Just, like... people you disagree with become scum.
You are misunderstanding me, once again. I did not call her scum because she disagreed with me. I called her scum because of what she was posting, and I analyzed it right after that. Did you read it?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1580, ooba wrote:Whiskers - what is your flavor?
Peppermint.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1578, Wisdom wrote:I will care about such a thing when you actually flip. Since you are not being wagoned, that's unnatural to say now.
And no, you are struggling, because the reasons you are giving are bad and should at least make you question the claim as opposed to being confident it's town.
I guess I am being too opaque here.
I think the claim has town movitarion to mess with scum. The claim itself... obviously has trouble.

Is Hephaestus really known to be a talkative individual? ;) I don't want to elaborate anymore on that part but don't just look at Matt's claim for face value.

If my opinion matters anymore I think the neighborizers should target ooba too.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1585, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1584, Whiskers wrote:Just, like... people you disagree with become scum.
You are misunderstanding me, once again. I did not call her scum because she disagreed with me. I called her scum because of what she was posting, and I analyzed it right after that. Did you read it?
Perhaps.
Maybe it's that you don't really look at a person, usually, until they do something to cross you.
Which is understandable. I guess it's just what I'm seeing looks badish.
Dont' worry too much about it.
Gtg take a final test.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:48 am

Post by ooba »

In post 1584, Whiskers wrote:Yeah, maybe. Will you be more talkative if I neighborize you than you have been in the thread? Because if not, it'd really be a waste, wouldn't it?
Also, since I'm a Dayborizer, would it really be useful to you?
I would say that if you have your day-shot still left today, you should use it on me now.

^P-edit: Lol. Does your neighbourizing power flavor mention the "Sun" by any chance?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

Mirari wrote: Is Hephaestus really known to be a talkative individual? ;) I don't want to elaborate anymore on that part but don't just look at Matt's claim for face value.
Now that you started it, leave the hints aside and state your thoughts clearly.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:48 am

Post by ooba »

In post 1581, Mirari wrote:Ooba (and wisdom) I think you need to look at Matt as a player and see if this fits into his town profile. The claim should give you sole hints as to what I mean.
I haven't played with Matt before and I'm really not great at meta analysis. :(
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:49 am

Post by shos »

Matt can also be sacrificing himself for a stronger scumrole.
he said that he claimed in order to not get shot and/or roleblocked tonight.
this claim is like preemptive measures for 'how comes you are always still alive'.

in short there's many reasons why scummatt might do that.
why woudl town matt do that? wouldn't he WANT to get killed/blocked, so as to defend other, REAL town powers(that are not weakling useless ones like neighbourizer)?

gonna lol @ the virgin joke
gonna redirect you all to mala's ISO. I want you to spot 3 times in which she was concrete. I want you to spot 10000 times where she's maybe, not yet, perhaps - leaving herself options for the future.

NEXT PAGE
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1588, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1585, Wisdom wrote:
Perhaps.
Maybe it's that you don't really look at a person, usually, until they do something to cross you.
Which is understandable. I guess it's just what I'm seeing looks badish.
Dont' worry too much about it.
Gtg take a final test.
Maybe so. But that's true for everyone, hence why scum buddy people.
Anyway, that's besides the point. I want you to look at what I pointed out about Mirari, because I think those are clear scumtells right there.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1579, ooba wrote:I forgot he did. Now I'm confused flavor wise because I expected him to be Artemis....

Apollo - Associated with the Sun - Day Neighbourizer
Artemis - Associated with the Moon - Night Neighbourizer
seemed to make flavor-sense and fit.
In post 1467, MattP wrote:Hephaestus, 2-shot neighborizer
Nah artemis is guardian of animals, goddess of the hunt, a virgin and goddess of the moon.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1594, Malakittens wrote:and goddess of the moon.
...which is what ooba said.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1587, Mirari wrote:Is Hephaestus really known to be a talkative individual?
Actually I think I know what you mean - only this also makes more sense as scum than town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 1541, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1539, Wisdom wrote:Then why did you ask the question if not because you were suspicious?
Because I actually want to work with her, but I need to know her thoughts before I go ahead and try to work with her and she flips out on me.
)
I was working with her in NY until she flipped out on me because of 1) relative tell 2) not posting when my skype was online 3) she thought I posted a pr tell and never died.
In post 1544, Mirari wrote:To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.

Wrong. Try again, Wisdom.
@mirari: it's ok to assume they're neighbourizers. but what brought you to the conclusion tat they're both town? 1s1t makes so much more sense.
+1 to wisdom about mirar's peng tunnel. I had no idea you were thinking I'm scum. if I had I must've forgotten all about it years ago.
In post 1538, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1533, Wisdom wrote:@1530
I didn't want to butt in before so that penguin answers, but no, it's not the same thing at all. Grim was questioning mollie on why she is not scumhunting, why she is not expressing reads, hence his "what's your read on groovey kid?" <- he is using mollie's nickname for him, as if to say, "you should be saying "groovey kid is town/groovey kid is scum but you aren't." Your "whats your read on me" in contrast came out of nowhere and was not accompanying any suspicion on mollie. Nor did you follow up with another question to her.

They are completely different, like your alignment and Grimgroove's.
Here we go again; ignoring the fact I had a town read on her when I asked her that question.

Please for the love of god think before attacking me.
In post 1539, Wisdom wrote:Then why did you ask the question if not because you were suspicious?
is a good good good GOOD question. town don't challange their townreads, they push their scumreads. it's not like you asked for her opinion - you asked about YOURSELF.
In post 1541, Malakittens wrote:
Because I actually want to work with her, but I need to know her thoughts before I go ahead and try to work with her and she flips out on me.
)
I was working with her in NY until she flipped out on me because of 1) relative tell 2) not posting when my skype was online 3) she thought I posted a pr tell and never died.
and this is bad bad bad BAD. yes,y ou do need to know her thoughts. but not on YOU. that does not help you at all. that only serves the purpose of futuristic buddy that will not want to lynch you. there's no reason town shouldn't flip out their townreads as long as they actually believe what they're saying.
In post 1544, Mirari wrote:To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.

Wrong. Try again, Wisdom.
how does that confirm him? he didn't know wbouat GG before he claimed. beighbourizer is a both-alignment role. the claim throws wifom. in no way that is confirming, and that is messing with TOWN's mind, not scum. scum would know that he isn't lying, no confusion there at all.

wisdom's becoming my buddy nowadays. hi buddy buddy. hi.

omg mala's so bad I'm starting to wonder if it's too-bad-to-be-scum or scum pretending to be that
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1590, Wisdom wrote:
Mirari wrote: Is Hephaestus really known to be a talkative individual? ;) I don't want to elaborate anymore on that part but don't just look at Matt's claim for face value.
Now that you started it, leave the hints aside and state your thoughts clearly.
Would defeat the purpose of Matt's intent. I think he is doing this for some other motive not scum intent.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1595, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1594, Malakittens wrote:and goddess of the moon.
...which is what ooba said.
She's more associated with hunting however
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”