Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1041, shos wrote:Gg, i know im drunkposting here often too, but even then i taje responsivility on what i say. So regarding 876. Were you **really** that superhigh, or did you just conclude that two people are scum based on a nongamerelated post? Can you explain that thought.

This reply is just to take me to that post so I know what he's talking about.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1172, Grimgroove wrote:What's this immoral thing you speak of?
Townreading Mala because she threatened to replace out.
Somehow that's immoral to do.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1174, Wisdom wrote:Matt, you sound pretty frustrated - were me and Grim dead on with our theory?
You seem to be begging the question of why I would be irritated by you calling me immoral while simultaneously threatening me for begging the question.
SlappyKrust
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1168, Wisdom wrote:@nacho
Yeah, right after everyone and their dog commented on how this buddying is weird. What's better than act a little suspicious to dispel that?
From what I remembered, Matt townread shos for a dumb reason, you townread shos immediately after, cue paranoia train.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

shos, yeah, can't you use [post] tags when you are referring to posts? It's pretty annoying
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1178, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Yeah, right after everyone and their dog commented on how this buddying is weird. What's better than act a little suspicious to dispel that?
From what I remembered, Matt townread shos for a dumb reason, you townread shos immediately after, cue paranoia train.
And? There needs to be a reason for there to be fake paranoia.

In other news, you're still being weird, Nacho.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1175, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1041, shos wrote:Gg, i know im drunkposting here often too, but even then i taje responsivility on what i say. So regarding 876. Were you **really** that superhigh, or did you just conclude that two people are scum based on a nongamerelated post? Can you explain that thought.

This reply is just to take me to that post so I know what he's talking about.
I think I explained it in .
That part of "never playing with MAlakittens in the future" didn't sound sincere. And the fact Malakittens didn't evenr eact to it made it sound to me like scum bussing scum over things that are normally not vote-worthy in itself. Felt like an act and I still think it does now, no matter how non-high I am.

I can't even recall the reason why MattP said that. MattP, can you refresh my memory?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

Matt, nobody is calling you immoral, because that's not immoral to do. Yet you're somehow spamming about that in your last ~10 posts, and that's scummy as hell.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You're still tunneling. Care to compromise on something that isn't a mala wagon? Like shos? (hint hint)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

He's approaching too crazy to be scum levels and honestly I lose faith in his wagon every time I log on and see 5 new posts from him but Mala wagon doesn't feel like the answer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 1170, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1157, Wisdom wrote:@shos
My playstyle = how much I post?
?
You said my playstyle is the same as town and as scum, but the only explanation you gave to that was "you posted a lot as scum too"
So all there is to my playstyle is how much I post?
no. I read a non-zero part of that game's ISO, and the game you linked-'s ISO. it seems that you really almost never build big cases and stuff. dat playstyle change that you talked about - you failed miserably :)

^^^gotta love using the word 'miserably' with a smile

~~
Nacho: I'll do the reasearch once I'm fully caught up with the game.
Wisdom wrote:
In post 1172, Grimgroove wrote:What's this immoral thing you speak of?
Townreading Mala because she threatened to replace out.
Somehow that's immoral to do.
mala's threat is immoral, I don't think that townreading for it is immoral. it's just wrong, I think. I'll have to do dat research tho. a man needs 36 hours a day, at least once a week, dammit...
MattP wrote:
In post 1174, Wisdom wrote:Matt, you sound pretty frustrated - were me and Grim dead on with our theory?
You seem to be begging the question of why I would be irritated by you calling me immoral while simultaneously threatening me for begging the question.
okay, I lost you. entirely.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
or blatant sheeping. I've called that before. Matt townread me for posting a wall, not even reading it. that's an interesting cue that I dunno how I didn't push earlier. probably because I was biased v wisdom.

I often use the [post ] thing, but usually I just link once to every game page. as in, fi I talk about 150, 155, 159, 165,177, no need to link to all, just one because it's the same page, and 177.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

Nope Nacho, we're lynching Mala. I'm not going to repeat my mistake of compromising and letting her live.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:16 am

Post by shos »

Grim, this
In post 911, Grimgroove wrote:I KNOW you wouldn't make a threat like that and I KNOW MAlakittens would not ignore such a threat unless it came from a scumpartner.
is not enough. 'how do you know' 'I KNOW AND I KNOW'..... >_>

and nacho, I think wisdom is definitely not tunneling right now.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 1079, Elyse wrote:
Votecount 1.11Nachomamma8 - 2 - ArcAngel9, Grimgroove (L-5)
penguin_alien - 3 - Malakittens, ooba, MattP (L-4)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 5 - Mirari, Nachomamma8, Wisdom, Whiskers, pirate mollie (L-2)
Malakittens - 2 - Desperado, shos (L-5)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Mirari, pirate mollie, and Grimgroove are V/LA until Sunday.
MattP is V/LA until Wednesday.

Interesting Fact #12: Dionysus took Hestia's throne at Mount Olympus.
PA. do you think your vote is parked where it should be parked?
GG. same question.
MOD: is the flavor facts(fun stuff indeed) that you post related, in any way, to the game? I mean, can we entirely disregard it and still play the same?

^^^^lol, this was open in a 'post a reply' tab from who knows when xD may as well just hit submit...

pedit: LAWL OMG It says I was ninja'd by like pages over pages XD

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1186, Wisdom wrote:Nope Nacho, we're lynching Mala. I'm not going to repeat my mistake of compromising and letting her live.
These are things people say when they are irrationally tunneling someone.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

btw I am not tunneling, Nacho. I've tried seeing how Mala could be town. She isn't. She looks too much like how she is as scum. I explained that thoroughly when Whiskers asked me to.

pedit: nope.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bulbazak: "I will not make the pitoli mistake again!"

Please don't railroad me into being the damage control kid, I hate playing that game because it fucks my reads sideways.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

But I don't like at all how you try to argue that I am tunneling, especially when you've seen me being right about Mala before. If anything, you are the one who is unreasonably convinced that Mala must be town.

Grim might just be right about you being her buddy.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 869, MattP wrote:If Mala is scum and did the "I'm going to replace if you tunnel me" thing to Wisdom at the beginning of the game I'm going to never join another game with her
1. This came at a time long after Malakittens made this threat. I'd buy such an emoitional response right after the fact, but not with such a delay. Point 1 to this not being genuine.
2. The transgression ("faking frustration as scum by threatening to replace out") is nowhere near as bad as to warrant such a reaction. Faking emotions is part of many scumplayers' strategy, and fake threats are used by some of those. Point 2 to this not being genuine.
3. Malakittens, upon seeing this threat, ignored it. Completely. Is that what you would do when seeing someone state they'll never play with you again over such a minor thing? Point 3 to this not being genuine, and point 1 to Malakittens being in on it.

That's how I see it. And I see nothing immoral about it, considering this argument points to both Malakittens and MattP being in a scumteam together. There won't be any hard feelings between them as it was part of a strategy of distancing, although there may be some grunts of displeasure as MattP didn't execute it as well as he should have.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1188, shos wrote:PA. do you think your vote is parked where it should be parked?GG. same question
I already moved it to Malakittens and intend to leave it there.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1192, Wisdom wrote:But I don't like at all how you try to argue that I am tunneling, especially when you've seen me being right about Mala before. If anything, you are the one who is unreasonably convinced that Mala must be town.

I saw you were right about Mala while I was calling her scum once. Do you remember how I reacted in that game?

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1160, Wisdom wrote:
@mod

In post 1052, shos wrote:MOD: if enough people support that, can we force-replace AA9?
I am giving her one more chance. If she is prodded again or does not respond to her prod within 24 hours, I will replace her. If she feels far enough behind, I'm sure she will replace out when she receives the prod.
In post 1188, shos wrote:
In post 1079, Elyse wrote:
Votecount 1.11Nachomamma8 - 2 - ArcAngel9, Grimgroove (L-5)
penguin_alien - 3 - Malakittens, ooba, MattP (L-4)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 5 - Mirari, Nachomamma8, Wisdom, Whiskers, pirate mollie (L-2)
Malakittens - 2 - Desperado, shos (L-5)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Mirari, pirate mollie, and Grimgroove are V/LA until Sunday.
MattP is V/LA until Wednesday.

Interesting Fact #12: Dionysus took Hestia's throne at Mount Olympus.
PA. do you think your vote is parked where it should be parked?
GG. same question.
MOD: is the flavor facts(fun stuff indeed) that you post related, in any way, to the game? I mean, can we entirely disregard it and still play the same?

^^^^lol, this was open in a 'post a reply' tab from who knows when xD may as well just hit submit...

pedit: LAWL OMG It says I was ninja'd by like pages over pages XD
The facts are for flavor purposes only. There is nothing game related/alignment related in them.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

Grim, what do you think about my theory of Mala's wiki thing being pre-planned by Matt?
His response to it in kind of sounds theatrical, I believe.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1195, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1192, Wisdom wrote:But I don't like at all how you try to argue that I am tunneling, especially when you've seen me being right about Mala before. If anything, you are the one who is unreasonably convinced that Mala must be town.

I saw you were right about Mala while I was calling her scum once. Do you remember how I reacted in that game?
I do. You were "Wisdom, compromise on Mara" and I listened like an idiot.

shos is the Mara of that game. Even to the point that Mala is trying to make him look bad, like she did with Mara there. And penguin is the goodmorning of that game - Mala's push. There are too many similarities, you are not blind, you should see them.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 1103, Malakittens wrote: I didn't answer them because the only last part was a question to me. The rest weren't really 'questions', hell I could have commented on them, but I chose not too because I misread what MattP said, but still doesn't change the fact I thought he had a vote restriction that was more closely related to a town-role than a scum role.

I did comment on the second one.

The only question in the third section is in regards to Peng. Yes, I think she's scum and yes I think she would give information to me in regards to other players. Yes I have a meta read on her, but no my vote on her isn't because of information itself, but I truely believe she'll flip scum.
this post irritated me.
not going to make a huge wall of quotes, but the wall after this post, is just so fucking bad. horribly, horribly horrible. and that quotewall after that wall too. I mean wow.

gotta love whiskers on that page. I'm seriously conftowning whiskers. this is not buddying.

well that page is just really really errible imo. I really don't feell like dissecting everything so I'll just address the part where mala says 'I want this quetison answered':
In post 1111, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1094, shos wrote:
In post 984, Mirari wrote:Don't have time but I saw Mala ask me a question. I don't have any games with Ooba. I just think since we know each other well we'd be able to read each other well. This is really only my second game ever.

oh well that's disappointing. drop it, really -_-

Why drop it really? I want the question answered. Don't tell someone to drop a question I want answered. Don't get in the way of my scumhunting. I physically don;t understand how someone town-reads another player based off the fact they live together.
I did not mean he should drop the questo\ion, I meant he should drop the townread on Ooba that was based on 'them living together'.

I need to go eat a superlate dinner, it's already half past midnight...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”