shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:08 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* I have comments to make about the 20 posts that ninjad me but I really don't ahve the power to. tmorow.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:11 am

Post by MattP »

I also now think Shos is probably town, which makes me annoyed and paranoid at the majority of the player list
SlappyKrust
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 639, Desperado wrote:You think it felt natural this time Nacho?

Because it felt like she was putting on a show to me. I feel like town Mollie would have whipped out the chair wayyyyy before she did.
The timing was good. It felt like an attempt to grab Whiskers's attention once she settled on him and he started ignoring her; the quick ooba vote shows she wasn't really feeling Whiskers entirely until the recent exchange.
In post 689, Mirari wrote:Ooba and I live together. We can read each other well.
This is decent info. How sure are you of oobatown? What do you think of him not townreading you yet?
In post 706, shos wrote:Pedit: the votes onnacho and whiskers were not real. They were bait for you. AGAIN! If you read my posts youll find that ive already said that.
Why do you continue to bait Wisdom when you already find a strong read on him?
In post 639, Desperado wrote:You think it felt natural this time Nacho?

Because it felt like she was putting on a show to me. I feel like town Mollie would have whipped out the chair wayyyyy before she did.
The timing was good. It felt like an attempt to grab Whiskers's attention once she settled on him and he started ignoring her; the quick ooba vote shows she wasn't really feeling Whiskers entirely until the recent exchange.
In post 689, Mirari wrote:Ooba and I live together. We can read each other well.
This is decent info. How sure are you of oobatown? What do you think of him not townreading you yet?
In post 706, shos wrote:Pedit: the votes onnacho and whiskers were not real. They were bait for you. AGAIN! If you read my posts youll find that ive already said that.
Why do you continue to bait Wisdom when you already found a strong read on him?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 776, MattP wrote:I also now think Shos is probably town, which makes me annoyed and paranoid at the majority of the player list
why? what was so good about the latest wall?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:

k shos can be town. I liked his case, it's what I expect from people who don't know me and my playstyle.

VOTE: penguin
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 771, shos wrote:so. the way I see it, wisdom is scum. because he is always on the largest wagon. because he pushes MANY lynches, and drops them all except for me. because he has like 5 conftowns in D1, one of them is from the first page. because he takes any reason to vote, without thinking. because he refuses to say WHY he is so adamant about lynching me - it is obvious, and if you don't see it - you're stupid. because when forced to bring up ANYTHING to support his lynch, he blatantly lies. because he says that X is scummy, and if 1, 2, 3, 4 people do X, then only person 3 is scum. because he buddied Matt in ways that I really couldn't imagine, and ffs, I just wrote to GG that I loved him.
who cares if he's on the largest wagon?
what's bad on pushing many lynches?
why would he stop on you?
why do a lot of strong townreads matter? why are early townreads bad?
what's wrong with voting easily? how can you say he hasn't been thinking?
why is excessive buddying scummy?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

Mala why is that all you're posting?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:26 am

Post by MattP »

In post 778, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 776, MattP wrote:I also now think Shos is probably town, which makes me annoyed and paranoid at the majority of the player list
why? what was so good about the latest wall?
I didn't read it. I'm a sucker for walls though. Hey, do you think Wisdom just really really is blindly buddying me because he trusts me or because he's scum and took advantage of having a vocal player on his side and has been subtly attempting to redirect my pushes to town members?
SlappyKrust
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Because he trusts you. I don't think that he would be so incredibly jumpy as scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Like when you have someone's ear as scum you push scumpartner + townie, back up the strong townie on your scumpartner then pull a subtle shift to a townie. Wisdom's current play isn't anything close to that at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* apparantly I'm here if anyone's online, ima post.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 777, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why do you continue to bait Wisdom when you already found a strong read on him?
well unlike wisdom my way of playing is reading people and also explaining my reads. those baits are meant to help me show you why he is scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 am

Post by shos »

In post 779, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:

k shos can be town. I liked his case, it's what I expect from people who don't know me and my playstyle.

VOTE: penguin
you liked my case on you so you dropped your case on me

immediately after matt does so too.

am I hallucinating

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:08 am

Post by MattP »

yeah thats what really set me off, especially because I knew my reason was silly and he buddied right away. I just think it's very statistically crazy that he would just so happen to townread you for legit reason the moment I did for a completely different, silly reason
SlappyKrust
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 786, shos wrote:
In post 777, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why do you continue to bait Wisdom when you already found a strong read on him?
well unlike wisdom my way of playing is reading people and also explaining my reads. those baits are meant to help me show you why he is scum
Run me through why Wisdom's reactions to bait make him scum again.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 780, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 771, shos wrote:so. the way I see it, wisdom is scum. because he is always on the largest wagon. because he pushes MANY lynches, and drops them all except for me. because he has like 5 conftowns in D1, one of them is from the first page. because he takes any reason to vote, without thinking. because he refuses to say WHY he is so adamant about lynching me - it is obvious, and if you don't see it - you're stupid. because when forced to bring up ANYTHING to support his lynch, he blatantly lies. because he says that X is scummy, and if 1, 2, 3, 4 people do X, then only person 3 is scum. because he buddied Matt in ways that I really couldn't imagine, and ffs, I just wrote to GG that I loved him.
who cares if he's on the largest wagon?
what's bad on pushing many lynches?
why would he stop on you?
why do a lot of strong townreads matter? why are early townreads bad?
what's wrong with voting easily? how can you say he hasn't been thinking?
why is excessive buddying scummy?
missing the point - he is on ALL the largest wagons.
missing the point - he shouldn't, but point is he needs to THINK. he did those without thinking.
because if you have too many townreads that's practically like lining up lynches. you don't call the entire scumteam on D1, and you also don't narrow the pool to 3.000001 people. and early townreads are bad because they have a very weak basis, and he kept hanging on to them.
jumping votes is scummy imo. townies don't do that, they pick their target and pressure him until they decide A or B. it's like voting everyone in unlimited++. I can say that because he failed to answer practiacly every question I directd\ed at him.
buddying is ok. excessive is not.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I also liked shos' last wall. Minus the girlfriend-bit (:mad: Who is she? :mad:)
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 788, MattP wrote:yeah thats what really set me off, especially because I knew my reason was silly and he buddied right away. I just think it's very statistically crazy that he would just so happen to townread you for legit reason the moment I did for a completely different, silly reason
+1.
In post 789, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 786, shos wrote:
Run me through why Wisdom's reactions to bait make him scum again.
ok.
I took a random, long post by whiskers. really, random, didn't even read it. I brambled bullshit in caps over it and voted. whiskers was at the time practically the only person standing beside me when everyone was raining votes on me iirc.

that was in the middle of a discussion with wisdom. after it, he immediately voted me. no words. no questions. no thinking. but okay, who knows.
later, when I pointed it out, he said that vote wasn't related at all to that post. coincidentally it was one after the other, but really, it was that he was not suspecting whiskers anymore.

thing is, wisdom posted many times between whiskers' last post and that "unvote". so why then? why not earlier? smells like a lie.

I'm 99% of the cases in a lynch all liars.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:15 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: this post is entirely offtopic
In post 791, Grimgroove wrote:I also liked shos' last wall. Minus the girlfriend-bit (:mad: Who is she? :mad:)
don't worry hun she's not from this site :D I really tried to make her come here to practice english for our SATs, but she refuses :(

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

shos, I'll try this once. If you want to listen, good, otherwise feel free to scumread me for the remainder of the game, I don't particularly care.

Everything you pointed out are playstyle tells. All those things are things I do as town (and as scum) all the time. Now, my playstyle is anti-town on its own, because as Whiskers pointed out, my scumhunting is very egocentric and I fail to work with town. The arrogance this produces makes people who don't know me believe I am scum, because I act as one as opposed to as part of a group. I have been attempting to change that following a recent game that my behavior destroyed the game, but it's not easy and I am feeling like I am just reverting back to my usual play anyway.

Now this game has lots of people who know me, so you won't be getting any support. Maybe one or two will get paranoid for a while, but that's it. So your choices are either to accept that you are wrong and I am town, and move on to actually scumhunt instead of whining about how you don't like my play, or keep whining and getting scumread in the process.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 790, shos wrote:missing the point - he is on ALL the largest wagons.
Why does this make him more likely to be scum?
In post 790, shos wrote:missing the point - he shouldn't, but point is he needs to THINK. he did those without thinking.
His way of scumhunting is more of a push first, scumhunt later kind of deal. Just because the thinking doesn't happen clearly before the push doesn't mean that the thinking doesn't happen at all.
In post 790, shos wrote:because if you have too many townreads that's practically like lining up lynches. you don't call the entire scumteam on D1, and you also don't narrow the pool to 3.000001 people. and early townreads are bad because they have a very weak basis, and he kept hanging on to them.
People have different styles. I know you've seen players who call the entire scumteam on D1 (or attempt to). What early townreads did Wisdom maintain for early townread reasons?
In post 790, shos wrote:jumping votes is scummy imo. townies don't do that, they pick their target and pressure him until they decide A or B. it's like voting everyone in unlimited++. I can say that because he failed to answer practiacly every question I directd\ed at him.
playstyle difference again.
In post 790, shos wrote:buddying is ok. excessive is not.
why is excessive buddying not okay?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Post by shos »

765-770 make me think that ooba is more likely town than scum. I'm also getting a firmer townread on Matt.

pedit: oh wisdom posted. let's read. I'm going to go AFK in like 5 minutes tho.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 791, Grimgroove wrote:I also liked shos' last wall. Minus the girlfriend-bit (:mad: Who is she? :mad:)
not even a little bit surprised.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 792, shos wrote:ok.
I took a random, long post by whiskers. really, random, didn't even read it. I brambled bullshit in caps over it and voted. whiskers was at the time practically the only person standing beside me when everyone was raining votes on me iirc.

that was in the middle of a discussion with wisdom. after it, he immediately voted me. no words. no questions. no thinking. but okay, who knows.
later, when I pointed it out, he said that vote wasn't related at all to that post. coincidentally it was one after the other, but really, it was that he was not suspecting whiskers anymore.

thing is, wisdom posted many times between whiskers' last post and that "unvote". so why then? why not earlier? smells like a lie.
That's fair. What about the vote on me?

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 am

Post by MattP »

In post 788, MattP wrote:yeah thats what really set me off, especially because I knew my reason was silly and he buddied right away. I just think it's very statistically crazy that he would just so happen to townread you for legit reason the moment I did for a completely different, silly reason
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”