Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

Well, he did say that his first catchup made him think shos is scum and the later ones changed his mind.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 am

Post by MattP »

In post 375, Wisdom wrote:Well, he did say that his first catchup made him think shos is scum and the later ones changed his mind.
1) Shos posts a catchup post
2) GG says Shos is not a townread
3) GG makes a post that has nothing to do with shos and shos posts another catchup and a reads list
4) You ask GG what he likes about Shos
5) GG says he likes the content of Shos's catchup posts and at best the idea of catching up could be seen as null BUT the CONTENT is towny

I don't see the part where GG says that Shos's content prior to
In post 244, Grimgroove wrote:I don't understand the penguin-votes from the previous page.

Townreads are coming in. shos is not one of them.
Is not towny
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:05 am

Post by MattP »

Oh sorry, I missed

3.5) GG says he likes Shos, and especially liked his catchup posts (which in 2 he had said he did not like the initial posts by shos)

GG never even brought 2 back up in his convo with you (unless I missed something)
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:06 am

Post by MattP »

And now that I've made this more complicated than it needs to be, in a nutshell please just refer to this to see the lie from GrimGroove
In post 374, MattP wrote:
In post 244, Grimgroove wrote:I don't understand the penguin-votes from the previous page.

Townreads are coming in.
shos is not one of them.
In post 321, Grimgroove wrote: I'm not liking MattP as town much either.
My partial agreement with shos' readslist (don't see the Mirari-scum though) makes me read him as town even moreso,
though his catch-ups reminded me heavily of shos-town already
(so this is not simply an OMGUR).
SlappyKrust
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 am

Post by shos »

I'm changing mirari back to null.
In post 309, Desperado wrote:@ Shos: Penguin's scum for her confirm-vote on Mirari over her question to Wisdom + experiential meta
I agree to that. but I think that catch where GG took mala (and later when she 'suddenly' came out of the hydra) is more strong(stronger?) so I'm keeping my vote there.
it's better than Matt tho. he hasn't ever posted yet, am I correct?

"I think you're scum, shos. I don't think you're actually contributing thought or analysis to this game with your big posts. They contain a lot of filler. " -mirari

tell me, what part of my post is filler, and what subject have I touched while having not expressed me opinion about?? in other words, tell me how this sentence of yours is not completely bullshit?

and about ooba: you're wrong, but it's ok, since you played only two games onsite. every so often you'd find someone gimmicking stuff like that(see: ponies, lol XD), it is definitely not alignment indicative. I thought it was worth some voting(only for pressure) because it appeared that he was going to continue posting that way, which will literally allow him to active lurk, while posting very few posts, each with only a tiny bit of content. but well, now we know it's ot going to happen so that kinda declines. that's still all null, tho.

@mala 311: why am I naive?
@312: are you going to keep lurking, matt?

a discussion about me, interesting.
315 is good. 'neutral until suggested otherwise' is right imo.
316 is WUT. I was literally reading it with my mouth wide open. my melodrama in tone??? fixation on theoretical arguments??? what the hell are you talking about??? <--- is dramatic lol

^^^^ this btw supports my mattp scum theory; he keeps not doing anything and when it seemed like he's going to do something he responds with 'shos
sounds
like scum to me'. compare to hyperactive townmatt - still on the list.

@318 mala: I don't have a problem with townreads. the thing that I had a problem with was the *amount* of what was supposedly *real* townreads; when I combined that with the amount of posts in the game at the time - it seemed sooooo far fetched, may as well catch at least one scum ont he first two pages, you see? that's not how it works. it NEVER works.

tl;dr: I think you faked it. too many early townreads, and waaaaay too early.

wooohoooo 2 more pages to goooo
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:13 am

Post by MattP »

o no im out of popcorn how am i suposed 2 reed these posts lel
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

Matt, he said he didn't like the first catchup (which would explain his post about him not being a townread) while he then liked the later ones (which happened after he had posted that).
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:27 am

Post by MattP »

I just looked through his posts and couldn't find that, can you please quote it
SlappyKrust
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

I agree to that. but I think that catch where GG took mala (and later when she 'suddenly' came out of the hydra) is more strong(stronger?) so I'm keeping my vote there.
The fuck are you referring to?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 324, Grimgroove wrote:That was earlier when I didn't like his first catch-up, especially him asking me to explain something I already had explained, which gave me the impression he was pretending to follow. I didn't realize he was slowly going through the topic from the beginning and hadn't read myexplanation yet. Now I've got a slight townread on him, liked his latest catch-ups and reads.
^
Here, this is the answer to my "You said you're not townreading shos. Are you scumreading him?"
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Fuck I really want a Peng lynch, but at this point I think I'll be more than willing to settle for a Shos lynch.

I'm not at all reading him as town not one bit in the slightest.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 328, Whiskers wrote:
In post 322, Wisdom wrote:@whiskers
It's called meta, and for many of us it's a
primary scumhunting tool.
You'll have to deal with it.
That's stupid.

That's
so
stupid.

If it worked, it would take any fun in the game, out of the game.

Also, it's not consistent or reliable.

Also, it's
stupid
to rely on as your
PRIMARY SCUMHUNTING TOOL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!
this is true.

@wisdom: GG and I played like 4 games in a row together where we were both town(and one before where I was scum).
@wisdom again: meta is a weak tool. it 'works'? nnnnope. when I started playing I intentionally mimiced my town meta at the time because I knew it was going to be looked at. it worked perfectly. I have an awesome scum winrate. that's why meta is a reaaaaally weak tool for me most of the time. I can have SUPEROMGWTFBBQPERFECT hit with someone's play with his scummeta that I know of, but if that's the only thing i have against him, that's probably not going to yield my vote. meta me (lol), you can see that

OH MY GOD GG I LOVE YOU SO <3 dat post made me smile the entire post :D :D funny, I didn't remember that the scumgame was the Mafia under the Sea. so you basically never saw my scumplay. interesting.

ho-ly-shit where did you pull that wall from xD wisdom, just take a look at the date, mmkay? and now go take a look at a towngame where I had to catch up. good. now go eat some dinner.

my read on matt - it's not stupid it all. this is not a decline of activity, this is not-existing-of-it. Matt has posted like, what, 7 posts the entire game? and take a look at their content; do you remember ANYTHING that he said apart from 'shos is scum'? no. you know why? because he NEVER SAID ANYTHING APART FROM THAT. I did not mention scummatt being inactive, no, but I did mention that matttown is superfuckingamazingly active, didn't I? and last time I checked I want to lynch people who are not town. I'm not voting him, no, because that's only meta and I'm not going to push a lurker policy lynch(did that for the first time this month lol) and PA and mala are more likely scum; but I can't ignore his inactivity, especially when he DOES jump and post once in a while, showing that he IS reading the topic and is INTENTIONALLY lurking.
In post 337, Wisdom wrote:Ok, that's definitely weird. Since when do you shoot down my scumreads like this?
why wouldn't he, if he thinks they're wrong? you make it sound like he's only trying to discredit you. GG hasn't done that, he's only told you why he thinks you're wrong.

oh wow those posts until 342 are really bad, wisdom. GG just said that he would dig the SPECIFIC things IN the wall that made him townread me, and that we've learned that me making walls is null. how on earth is that making you vote GG, after he said 'let me give you something to work with'?

I might be biased but GG is still supertown on my list and I'm kinda losing it on wisdom

*sigh* i'm just repeating GG, it seems he wrote everything I did, like, literally.
lemme just read the entire page till I continue.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

Shos did you read my post where I have played NUMEROUS games with Mollie AND Arc AND Nacho? Arc is transparent as a ghost to me, but Mollie can be at times also. Nacho I learned something off Majiffy, but I'm just trying it now. MattP was a gut thing from the wiki that I remember reading as I already explained, but since then that has been proven wrong (he voted), but MattP and I tend to be very explosive towards each other as opposite alignments, but when we are both town we tolerate each other. (However that was one of our first games on site so I don't hold much water to it..)

I'm pretty sure all three of those are town along with MattP.^

You say I'm faking reads, but I'm not. I didn't feel like doing a catchup like you are doing because it doesn't suit any purpose to me.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

grimgroove isn't scum if I go by how shos is buddying him. Unless it's on purpose.

Anyway, there's no chance I'll be supporting any other lynch after his recent posts.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

I'm not that sure about Arc and Nacho. They need to post more.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 328, Whiskers wrote:
In post 322, Wisdom wrote:@whiskers
It's called meta, and for many of us it's a
primary scumhunting tool.
You'll have to deal with it.
That's stupid.

That's
so
stupid.

If it worked, it would take any fun in the game, out of the game.

Also, it's not consistent or reliable.

Also, it's
stupid
to rely on as your
PRIMARY SCUMHUNTING TOOL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!
In post 337, Wisdom wrote:Ok, that's definitely weird. Since when do you shoot down my scumreads like this?
well nothing to add.

Matt, you've extensively repeated how I am scum. what are your other reads? any opinions on anyone else at all?

who else is on those 7 reads?
and can you elaborate on how you acquired those?

and if you think I am partners with GG you're horribly mistaken. I'd love to be, but I never, EVER, go OMG I LUV U SO with scumpartners. EVER.

stopped at peng's 368 will continue in a while

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

ok maybe it's on purpose
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 am

Post by MattP »

In post 384, Wisdom wrote:
In post 324, Grimgroove wrote:That was earlier when I didn't like his first catch-up, especially him asking me to explain something I already had explained, which gave me the impression he was pretending to follow. I didn't realize he was slowly going through the topic from the beginning and hadn't read myexplanation yet. Now I've got a slight townread on him, liked his latest catch-ups and reads.
^
Here, this is the answer to my "You said you're not townreading shos. Are you scumreading him?"
That's fine, the game would have been less fun if he made such a stupid scumslip anyway. [:

Pedit: Shos, I can't be bothered with explaining all of my reads. I'm too busy reading your huge catchup walls and figuring out how to make my "eighth" post of the game. Oh, there, I did it!
SlappyKrust
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 366, Wisdom wrote:Why is Grim leaning scum, Mala?

pedit: And Matt
Never seen him defend someone so much as he's doing with Peng right now. It's just a horrible gut feeling I have and not going to let it go until I get a flip that let's me know about Peng.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

Matt, why do you think Arc and Nacho are town?

@Mala
Gotcha, I felt the same.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 371, Wisdom wrote:
In post 370, shos wrote:248 is perfect. PER-FUCKING-FECT. works perfectly with my mala scumread.
Seriously
Look at stuff like this

This is not only not "perfect", this is only a stupid thing I came up with the time and thought it will be funny. BUT OF COURSE, it goes with your scumread, let's mention it and say how awesome it is.

How the fuck anyone can think shos is town is beyond me.
seriously?
In post 248, Wisdom wrote:
In post 246, Malakittens wrote:
In post 241, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: mala

penguin's last posts were a little better.
I disagree. She's still doing the similar post only when called upon thing that she did when she was scum in Manical (Mastin-NY)
which apparently, you're also doing. I voted you and you popped up.
take a look.
you voted Mala in post 241, (), timestamp: 8:47.
Mala responds in post 246. timestamp: 8:52.

HOW ON EARTH CAN 248 BE ANY BETTER?!?!?

and then mala responds with
In post 253, Malakittens wrote:
In post 248, Wisdom wrote: which apparently, you're also doing. I voted you and you popped up.
I'm switching between hydra accounts, in between tabs discussing, in skype chat with Chamber trying to fix my League DNS issue (I crashed and can't log back in.) and playing fetch with my kitten. I'm multitasking, it's fun, but annoying.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

do you honestly think that what you posted is wrong????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 am

Post by shos »

In post 374, MattP wrote:

Townreads are coming in.
shos is not one of them.
In post 321, Grimgroove wrote: I'm not liking MattP as town much either.
My partial agreement with shos' readslist (don't see the Mirari-scum though) makes me read him as town even moreso,
though his catch-ups reminded me heavily of shos-town already
(so this is not simply an OMGUR).
he literally just answered how me not being a townread flipped to yes

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yes, what I posted was absolutely wrong.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 am

Post by MattP »

In post 391, Wisdom wrote:ok maybe it's on purpose
It's so much being flaunted in our faces that it could only serve as WIFOM, should shos (especially) or GG be scum. Therefore, I would just disregard it. I still think GG is scum for his reads and there's a slight issue I have with his tone in general that I couldn't be bothered to expand upon. However, I don't think he's a smart lynch today and if he is town he'll eventually, hopefully prove to be useful.
In post 394, Wisdom wrote:Matt, why do you think Arc and Nacho are town?
I'm so bad at explaining reads, and once again I'm pigeonholing. Nacho is snarky and unguarded. He's just doing what he wants and not worrying about what other people think, but additionally there's something going on in his mind, so he's both actively "thinking" and "doing".

ArcAngel is just ArcAngel, when she's scum she's like the town version but the major difference is that if I got a scum-Arcangel for Christmas I'd return it IMMEDIATELY and if I got a town-ArcAngel for Christmas I'd have initial reservations but I'd end up loving it in the end? ._.
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

k, I get it. I agree about Grim, though his interaction with me when I tunneled felt town. We'll see.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”