Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:55 am

Post by shos »

ok. ooba. what the hell.

I like des's 202. null on wisdom tho.

someone needs to go back and explain to me all interactions related with 140... -_-; if it's important, that is. if it's skippable let me have that.

@mala: I don't get it. how is it similar in timing to that NY game post? I see no resemblance; that is a very long and timetaking post to make, and it doesn't look like you 'just voted her' or something.

@213: well uh, not really. Matt has been rather inactive - much unlike himtown the way I know it - and it doesn't look like that vote has any reason at all, otherwise I'd have noitced it on my first readthrough of it. Mirari joining with a vote on me right after your post is...strange. No reason stated there, too; and calling for more votes.? I dunno.

well, so then, @Matt and @mirari, why are you voting me? is that a serious vote?

@mirari 216: tell me, 1. why are you encouraging a wagon on me, and 2. why are ooba votes bad? it's 200 posts into the game and all his posts are literally empty pictures.

@mala 217: still don't see your point.

mollie keeps being good, perhaps she should return to th town pile

@des and wisdom: why the votes on penguin.?? this is really surprising, couldn't spot any flaw in any of his posts.

@ so was that a reaction test? also can you spoiler me some quotes of how he's sheeping you? I really wanna finish reading in 7 minutes and go to bed

223 is a perfectly good post that can get PA to the town pile as well.

224 - so wisdom saw that scummeta in peng's posts as well? this is what you're saying? or is this just coincidence?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:56 am

Post by shos »

bah I thought I'd manage but didn't get to it. stopping at page 10, will continue tomorrow -_-
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 219, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 216, Mirari wrote:Not that I know. I have only played two games here and I don't think you were a player in those games. I'm just asking you too vote because ooba votes are bad.
why are ooba votes bad
If you think he is faking being forced to post in pictures, why would he do that as scum? It it is not necessary.

I am confused why you posted this:
In post 242, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 215, pirate mollie wrote:do I know you mirari?
I don't want this to get buried
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Herself »

In post 302, Mirari wrote:
In post 216, Mirari wrote:Not that I know. I have only played two games here and I don't think you were a player in those games. I'm just asking you too vote because ooba votes are bad.
why are ooba votes bad
If you think he is faking being forced to post in pictures, why would he do that as scum? It it is not necessary.

1. scum sometimes fake posting restrictions. I can't decide if my favourite is hodor or haikus. plus I have been tossing out the idea of faking an image based posting restriction as scum but tbh I don't I could carry it off
2. actually I want to know why you think ooba votes are bad it took me a minute to realise what wis was saying
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 303, Herself wrote:
why are ooba votes bad

1. scum sometimes fake posting restrictions. I can't decide if my favourite is hodor or haikus. plus I have been tossing out the idea of faking an image based posting restriction as scum but tbh I don't I could carry it off
2. actually I want to know why you think ooba votes are bad it took me a minute to realise what wis was saying
that was me
whew!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 252, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 247, Wisdom wrote:
^He answered you here, mollie.
okay wis are we even reading the same game cos you are starting to freak me out.

that was mirari answering my question of had we played together before and ^ that was his answer and then I asked why were ooba votes bad
A little caustic toward Wisdom don't you think, mollie? He and I thought the same thing apparently... if you wanted the answer for ooba votes being bad maybe you should have quoted your post correctly. I don't know what to make of that interaction with Wisdom. I felt mollie was town from very early game but this tiff changes my opinion of mollie slightly. The aggression is misplaced.

I didn't see you answered this before I quoted the other things... sorry!
In post 272, Whiskers wrote:Aw Maaaaaan! There's like, four more pages!
In post 170, Mirari wrote:Whiskers isn't your point about nacho more concerned with nacho than wisdom? If nacho is scum wouldn't it be more likely that wisdom is town?
I... I suppose? Or,
"Yes" and "I suppose," in that order.
Why are you voting Wisdom then?
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 305, Mirari wrote:. I felt mollie was town from very early game but this tiff changes my opinion of mollie slightly. The aggression is misplaced.
Nah that's typical mollie
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 305, Mirari wrote:
In post 252, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 247, Wisdom wrote:
^He answered you here, mollie.
okay wis are we even reading the same game cos you are starting to freak me out.

that was mirari answering my question of had we played together before and ^ that was his answer and then I asked why were ooba votes bad
A little caustic toward Wisdom don't you think, mollie? He and I thought the same thing apparently... if you wanted the answer for ooba votes being bad maybe you should have quoted your post correctly. I don't know what to make of that interaction with Wisdom. I felt mollie was town from very early game but this tiff changes my opinion of mollie slightly. The aggression is misplaced.

I didn't see you answered this before I quoted the other things... sorry!
In post 272, Whiskers wrote:Aw Maaaaaan! There's like, four more pages!
In post 170, Mirari wrote:Whiskers isn't your point about nacho more concerned with nacho than wisdom? If nacho is scum wouldn't it be more likely that wisdom is town?
I... I suppose? Or,
"Yes" and "I suppose," in that order.
Why are you voting Wisdom then?
and somehow you manage to miss answering why ooba votes are bad
whew!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 278, Desperado wrote:Mirari's post was both stupid and null
I take offence to that. I asked Wisdom why he left his name on the list for two reasons. I think it is odd that he didn't delete his name since everyone will say they are town. I think it is odd that he did leave his name but didn't attach town to it. A little psychoanalysis I was curious about
In post 295, shos wrote:@mirari post 170: what made you decide that if nacho is scum then wisdom isn't??? that's liek totally out of the blue.
Whiskers is voting Wisdom because he believes(?) him to be scum while calling out Nacho for faking defensiveness. I wanted to see Whiskers opinion on that matter. My statement also conveyed my own thoughts, from the early game I thought Wisdom was town and Nacho was scum. My townread of Wisdom has been solidified over the most recent pages. I am reconsidering Nacho.
In post 297, shos wrote:SCUM
Mala
mirari
Mattp - only leaning
I wonder if town are more likely to suspect those voting them.

I didn't, mollie. You did.
why are ooba votes bad

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Desperado »

@ Shos: Penguin's scum for her confirm-vote on Mirari over her question to Wisdom + experiential meta
;)
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Mirari »

I really don't mean to spam up the thread with so many posts. Sorry in advance
In post 300, shos wrote:@mirari 216: tell me, 1. why are you encouraging a wagon on me, and 2. why are ooba votes bad? it's 200 posts into the game and all his posts are literally empty pictures.
I think you're scum, shos. I don't think you're actually contributing thought or analysis to this game with your big posts. They contain a lot of filler.
Ooba posting pictures means he does not care how he looks to the town. Attitude that brazen does not come from scum in my opinion.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So like when I shouldn't have been I skimmed part of page 12 at work because I got bored. I can't really tell if Shos is just naive town or scum. Probably scum, but hey yeah.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 300, shos wrote:@Matt, why are you voting me?
Well, because you're mafia
SlappyKrust
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 308, Mirari wrote:Whiskers is voting Wisdom because he believes(?) him to be scum while calling out Nacho for faking defensiveness. I wanted to see Whiskers opinion on that matter. My statement also conveyed my own thoughts, from the early game I thought Wisdom was town and Nacho was scum. My townread of Wisdom has been solidified over the most recent pages. I am reconsidering Nacho.
Whoa, whoa! No, no, no. I'm voting Wisdom because he posted before me while I was writing my "First!" post. I'm leaning town on him.

Unvote
, if that helps.

Also, does anybody want to remind me why shos is scum?
Also, does anybody want to remind me why Mirai is scum?
Also, does anybody want to remind me why penguino is scum?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 313, Whiskers wrote:Also, does anybody want to remind me why shos is scum?
I think I would find it more helpful if you reminded me why he's not scum so that I had something concrete to reference in my response.
SlappyKrust
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Whiskers »

He's doing a catchup that looks good. And I know, Information over analysis, and I also know, that a catchup is really easy to make look good. But I'm not really reading anything into it more than gut right now.

Just seems to me that, Town outnumber scum (although, now that I think about it, we don't know that. But still, it's assumed), so I'm doing a more of an "innocent until proven guilty" thing. Or maybe, "Neutral until suggested otherwise." You say shos is scum, I'm not really sure why.
Those three players, in fact, look just fine to me-- null, meaning "Don't lynch them." Mirai is my least-favourite of the group, but if I recall correctly, that can be blamed on OMGUS.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by MattP »

Oh, well I think he sounds like scum. That's probably where we disagree. It's his melodrama of his tone and fixation on inconsequential, theoretical arguments more so than the quantity of his text during his catchup.

But it's ok, sooner or later he'll probably accidentally post his scum role PM on the thread or something and we can all lynch him without much of a discussion.
SlappyKrust
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 316, MattP wrote:Oh, well I think he sounds like scum. That's probably where we disagree. It's his melodrama of his tone and fixation on inconsequential, theoretical arguments more so than the quantity of his text during his catchup.
Erp-- you probably don't like me much here then either, do you?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 315, Whiskers wrote:He's doing a catchup that looks good. And I know, Information over analysis, and I also know, that a catchup is really easy to make look good. But I'm not really reading anything into it more than gut right now.

Just seems to me that, Town outnumber scum (although, now that I think about it, we don't know that. But still, it's assumed), so I'm doing a more of an "innocent until proven guilty" thing. Or maybe, "Neutral until suggested otherwise." You say shos is scum, I'm not really sure why.
Those three players, in fact, look just fine to me-- null, meaning "Don't lynch them." Mirai is my least-favourite of the group, but if I recall correctly, that can be blamed on OMGUS.
This is a null tell for Shos as I have seen town and scum Shos do it, but he feels off this game especially with him bitching about me having early town reads. In past games he's never been grouchy about it as town, but this game he seems to have a big problem with it
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 317, Whiskers wrote:
In post 316, MattP wrote:Oh, well I think he sounds like scum. That's probably where we disagree. It's his melodrama of his tone and fixation on inconsequential, theoretical arguments more so than the quantity of his text during his catchup.
Erp-- you probably don't like me much here then either, do you?
Oh, I'm sorry for giving the impression that I don't like shos much. I think he's a very nice guy. He just drew scum. Regardless, I have no possible way of comparing you with shos in any form because you're both two unique lil snowflakes in a winter wonderland
SlappyKrust
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I didn't mean it like that-- I mean that you must think I'm scum, since your description of shos's play-- what you claim makes him scummy-- pretty much exactly describes my.... ME.

Also... Is this some new thing where every player has individual tells and nothing else matters? Like, when there's a new player, you all dance around shrugging violently, unable to read them at all? I'm not sure I like that-- I'm not going to be able to take your word for it, that shos is scummy for the "melodrama of his tone and fixation on inconsequential, theoretical arguments," if none of it also makes ME scummy.

I won't be able to take anything any one of you says seriously, in fact.

What I'm seeing, with the Nacho-Wisdom bit from before, and now with the MattP-shos bit:
Player 1 wrote:Whoa! Malakittens is totally [ALIGNMENT] because she's a cat!
Whiskers wrote:Oh man, you must think
I'm
[ALIGNMENT] too, then, since I'm also a cat.
Player 1 wrote:Oh, by no means. It's only applicable when Malakittens does it.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 318, Malakittens wrote:
In post 315, Whiskers wrote:He's doing a catchup that looks good. And I know, Information over analysis, and I also know, that a catchup is really easy to make look good. But I'm not really reading anything into it more than gut right now.

This is a null tell for Shos as I have seen town and scum Shos do it, but he feels off this game
especially with him bitching about me having early town reads. In past games he's never been grouchy about it as town, but this game he seems to have a big problem with it
Mala, Mala, Mala, you really are scum here, aren't you?
That argument is bad. There's nothing remotely special about that kind of bitching. Even if he didn't do it before (as if you'd remember something like him NOT doing something like that before), it's not as crucial as you make it out to be. Maybe he learned a thing or two in the meanwhile, leading him to be suspicious of early townreads? MAybe it's the nature of your particular townreads that don't sit well with him? Maybe, maybe, maybe, so many possible explanations. Yet you focus on one and turn it into a crucial "argument".

Wisdom: Why did you drop the Mala-scum idea?

I for one am not liking the meta-push on penguin. I've played with town-penguin before and I see no difference and the examples that have been brought up are either completely irrelevant or have wide interpretation-potential.

I'm not liking MattP as town much either.
My partial agreement with shos' readslist (don't see the Mirari-scum though) makes me read him as town even moreso, though his catch-ups reminded me heavily of shos-town already (so this is not simply an OMGUR).
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Because she is town.

Trust me on penguin, grim. She is different as town.

@whiskers
It's called meta, and for many of us it's a primary scumhunting tool. You'll have to deal with it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Grim, you said you're not townreading shos. Are you scumreading him?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:14 am

Post by Grimgroove »

That was earlier when I didn't like his first catch-up, especially him asking me to explain something I already had explained, which gave me the impression he was pretending to follow. I didn't realize he was slowly going through the topic from the beginning and hadn't read myexplanation yet. Now I've got a slight townread on him, liked his latest catch-ups and reads.

Can you put under words what it is about penguin exactly that's so different?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”