DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:11 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

First!

VOTE: Varsoon for picking Drixx as main character.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:38 am

Can we just skip the RVS and cut to the chase? Is there a reason in the OP that Drixx is MC, and I just missed it? Or is it some other reason we don't yet know?

PEdit: I think he chooses a party today.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:44 am

In post 17, Drixx wrote:I assume I'm the MC today because of my character. That's what the flavor indicates anyway. I do
not
get to choose a party today. Whomever is MC every day after this will pick a party (until there are too few players, should the game go that long), and that will be public info, according to the rules/mechanics.

Ok, so this day is basically just preparation for tomorrow. Well, have fun on your adventure, don't die nastily and such.

Anyways, I would support NOT ME for tomorrow's adventure. As much as I want the immunity (I mean, who doesn't), I would likely choose a team of all scum.

Looking forward to Titus posting, because when she's town, I find it pretty obvious. If she's town, then I've got my MC vote, and if she's not, I've got my lynch vote. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:52 am

In post 19, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 15, DiamondSentinel wrote:Can we just skip the RVS and cut to the chase? Is there a reason in the OP that Drixx is MC, and I just missed it? Or is it some other reason we don't yet know?

PEdit: I think he chooses a party today.

You're the one who cast the first RVS vote, and very few players have even posted. Nothing wrong with getting out of RVS, but if you want to, you have to do it yourself. ;) not sure if asking people will help.

Pedit: titus' day one can make you confident of her alignment? You two close?

I voted the host, which was more just on my joke first post.

But anyways, no, I'm not close with Titus, but I've played a lot of games with her recently, and I find her very predictable. She's not the first person I've encountered to have the playstyle she does, and she's just as readable as each of them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:59 am

There is no hydra D1, it seems.

Y'know what, let's ask the mod!

@Varsoon: I know it's early to be asking a question, but does Drixx get to pick a party today?

V: No, Drixx does not get to pick a party today. He will be adventuring alone during Night 1.
This is why the opening posts clarifies that 'There is no Party.'
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:59 am

Party* God damn it
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:07 am

I can see a case for Drixx being either alignment, but I am leaning the town side.

Town - Putting MC in the hands of mafia on the very first day would be a bit sucky for town. It gives scum a huge edge with the LP and BP, and the possible reward. It also seems like a pretty good IC-esque idea without making it super obvious.

Mafia - Since there is no party, it's not as powerful as it might have been, especially if adventuring solo has a high chance of failure. It could also be a way to implement a 1-shot LP and BP without it being gamebreaking. While the aspects might usually be bad, this might be a way of balancing them. Also, this would potentially give scum 1 foot in on the Adventuring thingy, which it might never get without it.

PEdit: @Drixx watch it... That's involving an ongoing game. Also, I forget that you are hydraing with her, so I think I'll be able to read you pretty well.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:23 am

In post 45, ZZZX wrote:Also

@MOD can the MC be choosen for a few nights/days in a row?

is the MC voted today's protection valid starting today?

And is there any way for the MC to die"?

All of those are answered in the OP (except the first, which I think is PObvious)

I honestly doubt that there is a restriction on MC.

MC is immune as long as they are MC, doesn't matter when it started.

In post 1, Varsoon wrote:If the party ever groups up on a target (two or more party members target the same player during the same day or night phase) then the abilities that they use on that player will always affect that player without fail--this does not extend to factional abilities. This is the ONLY way the Main Character can die aside from being lynched in LYLO.[/spoiler]

There's the answer for your third question.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:45 am

@Drixx, Titus, can we please purge the people who are either trolling or just sucking at reading?

VOTE: Albert

Rules are incredibly clear at this point, so you're either trolling or just not reading, and I don't really enjoy either.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:50 am

Albert, never, NEVER ask Titus to reveal her plans earlier than she wants. My vote definitely stays.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:22 am

So Varsoon gives fakeclaims?

Forever and always.
Don't assume that the flavor entails anything mechanical except for where it does.
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:29 am

In post 116, Rylai and Lina wrote:Ok we both agree to get this out of the way.

We are Emilia

We are a Miller. Flavour reason because we were falsely accused for the murder of our fiance amd got put into a prison but with the help of some friends escaped.

~Rylai and Lina

So you're Emilia? I read a lot of the flavor last night, and encountered that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:29 am

Oh wait, I didn't even read the second line. FML
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:16 am

In post 151, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 10, Drixx wrote:Since I don't get a party I'm open to suggestions on where to adventure. I don't think there's an inherent clock on when I have to decide, but let's say 48 hours. I'll keep my own counsel concerning the rest of what I know for the time being.

VOTE: Cool Cucumbers - My hydra partner is cheating on me and we both agreed that the result would be that we would end up on opposing factions. Well ... I don't have access to any PTs for this game so that is all I need to know.

This is a fluff smoke'n'mirrors distracting scum post.

That was during RVS, DGB...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:22 am

Well, all I know, DGB is that you didn't do much better in GoD mafia...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:25 am

If you don't have anything better to bring to the table, don't take away what we do have.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:24 am

Main Character: Drixx

VOTE: Fluminator

I don't like Flum's posts, and Drixx is obviously town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:37 am

In post 217, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 213, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Titus?
Why don't you like them?

I like Titus just fine. Or at least, I haven't seen enough to tell.

Fluminator is pinging me, though.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

In post 228, Fluminator wrote:
The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 223, Fluminator wrote:
DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 217, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 213, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Titus?
Why don't you like them?

I like Titus just fine. Or at least, I haven't seen enough to tell.

Fluminator is pinging me, though.

Are your sure it's not because I already have a few votes and it's an easy "gut feel" to blend in with?

You honestly think mafia are going to drive a lynch wagon this early on?
There aren't even that many votes on you considering the amount of players.
~wgeurts

Obviously not a lynch wagon right now.
I said a gut read.

If the fact that I've hated your posts the entire game is an easy gut read, then I suppose you're right. But I've learned to trust my gut reads. They tend to be right a lot.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:16 am

Gah, this doesn't remind me of a wagon that will be a scum lynch. I think you're scum, but I don't think the wagon supports that. So I'm going with that for now. I'll see, and if you seem scummy later, I might return.

UNVOTE:
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:39 am

In post 246, Sensei wrote:What don't you like about the wagon?

It's hard to explain. It isn't even close to the wagon on scum in Antihero v. Fakegod (which is alright, in a sense, since D1 was the only scum we caught), and it doesn't seem like the type of one that would catch scum. I think after these other games I'm in are done I will do some serious analysis of the wagons and try and find a common link between ones that get scum and ones that don't.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:51 am

Couldn't have waited 1 post, eh, Varsoon?

I've had those delicious pagetops stolen more than once, homie.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Ah! Cucumbers is Cerberus. That makes sense. Could you guys start signing your posts? I can read Cerberus pretty well, I think.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:43 pm

@Maxwell No, you didn't. You did after you shit posted twice, and I have half a mind to lynch you as 3 of your 7 are useless shit posts and the other 4 are just useless. You haven't contributed anything.

PEdit: Try to actually read what I said. It wasn't the vote I was up in arms about. I couldn't care less about the vote. It was that Titus seemed to have a plan and he was trying to reveal it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:00 pm

@Maxwell Sorry, pissed about meat world stuff, and it's carrying over here.

My tone may change quickly and that's usually the reason for it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:22 pm

That post by Skybird leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Such a fickle reason to vote someone who has accrued a (relatively) large pool of votes lately.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:41 pm

In post 272, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I disagree.

What also bothers me is that you're still scumreading Flum, but now that you've decided you don't like the wagon, you think someone needs a stronger reason to vote him, when your own reasons have been vague things like he's been 'pinging you', and that you don't like his posts. This vote is essentially the same thing, just with a more concrete reason to not like the posts.
I guess you could say I have a problem with the fact you have a problem.

My reason was a gut read and a bit more that I can't quite explain. Ask Titus about how terrible I am at explaining. His was something you'd expect from RVS (claims to be nice is a ridiculous, childish reason)

Also, sorry for relying on Titus, but I feel like the mass of games we've played together where we're both vocal means we can read and understand each other pretty well.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:03 pm

In post 275, Skybird wrote:Hi Max! Good to be playing with you again.

DS, some of the players in this game can accrue power by doing certain actions. I suspect that Fluminator is one of them. The way he went about asking for getting to hammer and then saying he's going to bitch about if we don't really sounds bad to me.

And with his shitty play style, I don't want him to get extra actions.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Also, @Cerb, call me vain, but what are your thoughts on me? I'm both trying to read you here and trying to gauge my D1 performance. It seems like I'm getting better, but I dunno.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:40 pm

In post 291, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I appear to be outvoted. Anyone else care to weigh in?

Sentinel, I want to ask how you feel about Flum, in plain words. You said he was still scum, but that you didn't like the wagon, and would be coming back to him if he did something scummy. I don't understand that. Is he nullscum for you? Just null?
You've disliked all of Flum's posts before this one, apparently, but when someone else takes issue with a post of his, after you've gotten off the wagon, you don't like the reasoning.

And, to Yosarian, Skybird's post read to me like they didn't like Flum's tone, and the way he made a 'concession'' by saying he wouldn't want to be in the adventuring group, if he gets to hammer. That you've reduced that to Skybird simply not liking that Flum might have this kind of power, and not the way he approached it, makes me thinking you're either misinterpreting her or just not reading.

This would probably be a good time to mention that Fluminator's another one of my townleans. I don't really agree with Skybird's thought process, but it doesn't look that dishonest from here.

PEDIT: Cerb, the reason I have a problem with Sentinel and Yosarian's interpretation is because they're making it out to be alignment indicative. And yeah, good to keep that sort of thing in mind.

Skybird: I'm town
this
time. And since you asked, I'll answer properly: I thought you were hinting at your own role, and how it might be similar to Flum's when it comes to acquiring some kind of ability. Cerb bringing up the rules made me think his interpretation was more likely.

He's scum, but his wagon is crap. Not in the sense that it's scum driven. In the sense that it won't lead to a scum lynch. And I feel like my sense of understanding wagons is better than my sense of understanding people.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 pm

In post 293, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 292, DiamondSentinel wrote:He's scum, but his wagon is crap. Not in the sense that it's scum driven. In the sense that it won't lead to a scum lynch. And I feel like my sense of understanding wagons is better than my sense of understanding people.

I think I understand that a bit better. You're saying the wagon is too shaky and wishy-washy to actually lead to a lynch.

Basically.

I'm saying if it does actually lead to a lynch, I doubt he's scum. But I don't think it will lead to a lynch.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:04 pm

In post 298, Skybird wrote:
In post 296, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 293, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 292, DiamondSentinel wrote:He's scum, but his wagon is crap. Not in the sense that it's scum driven. In the sense that it won't lead to a scum lynch. And I feel like my sense of understanding wagons is better than my sense of understanding people.

I think I understand that a bit better. You're saying the wagon is too shaky and wishy-washy to actually lead to a lynch.

Basically.

I'm saying if it does actually lead to a lynch, I doubt he's scum. But I don't think it will lead to a lynch.

This is a bunch of double-talk. Are you scum reading Flub or not?

I am, but I'm unreliable. That's the whole point.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:07 pm

@Titus Well, the only other person I know in this game is Spifflop, and neither of them are particularly fond of me, nor I of them.

I'm not trying to use you as a crutch. I'm just terrible at explaining so I look for someone to back me up.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:37 pm

@Spifflop Well, AvF didn't go very well with our interactions...

As for my interactions with Titus, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not buddying. Buddying implies a town read. I just feel confident enough in my ability to read Titus that I don't have to worry about saying stuff around her. It's sorta a fallback option.

PEdit: I'm not sure ABR is scum, but he's definitely not a town read.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:18 am

I love waking up to useless spam. ZZZX, why on Earth are you spamming like this?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:52 am

In post 473, Rylai and Lina wrote:DiamondSentinel: slight town
Klingoncelt: null
Sharky5x: null
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666): Town
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie): Slight town - well actually I'm confused about the point of mollie's push on our miller claim ...
Yimmy: null
Drixx: Town
Wickedestjr: null
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel): Conf town
Skybird: null (very slight scum lean because of that read post - seems a little bit forced)
Albert B. Rampage: Null - Not comfortable with people who townread him , I see no reason for that
CooLDoG: null
DrippingGoofball: slight town lean
MaxwellPuckett: null, very very slight gutread scum lean
Yosarian2: null
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi): slight town , need more posts to evalute read
Fluminator: slight scum lean, you posted some wierd posts so far, but I liked your read list
Sensei: null , slight scum lean
ZZZX: slight town lean , lots of spam and good points combined ... and shiro likes to town read him , we need to talk!
ArcAngel9: slight town lean. need more posts to evaluate

Your read on Flum was my first thought, too, but keep in mind, scum can have just as good read lists as town, if not better, since they actually KNOW the scum list.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:46 pm

@Yimmy

Well, there's a difference between gut reads and then content reads. My gut reads I'm happier with, but people hate. I suck at content reads, and nobody likes them. XD
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Basically it's just whether or not I like my reads. Because nobody else does.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:20 pm

I take it we aren't voting anyone for MC who starts out by voting themselves, right?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:59 pm

@Drixx Thank you for flying in here and saving me from this shitfest.

I wholeheartedly agree that Drixx is our best chance for MC. The more I read his content, the more I'm sure he's town. From what I've seen, he can read others fairly well, and would choose a good party.

I will say one thing, however. The same person should not get the rewards each night. We want to spread out the abilities as much as possible so that 1 kill can't take out the most powerful role.

PEdit: WOW! That's hilarious! Albert, can I quote you for a second? (Not actually going to quote)

"the entire purpose of my joining this game was so that I could go exploring, adventuring, partying."

Where does scumhunting fit in there for you? You're getting on to someone for "not doing" something you yourself said you WONT be doing!

You're more scum at this point than Fluminator (who admittedly seems to be trying to lurk his way out of the wagon)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:06 pm

In post 555, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 552, DiamondSentinel wrote:VOTE: Albert

You're more scum at this point than Fluminator (who admittedly seems to be trying to lurk his way out of the wagon)

Is it only me feeling that you repeatedly defending Flum without giving reasons??

NO!

I AM NOT DEFENDING FLUM.

Dear God, I want him lynched with fire, but I want Albert lynched more.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Fine. I'll just ignore him as best I can, because he's not getting us anywhere. VOTE: Flum

But Mollie, I need you to do more talking than Titus. I agree with Albert on one thing. Her scumhunting doesn't bring up many results.

PEdit: If anything, Drixx is ahead of the curve.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:30 pm

In post 585, CooLDoG wrote:anyone townreading ralyai is on my scum list from this point on. I will vote you if a wagon builds.

And that TOTALLY doesn't scream scum... "I'm going to vote you only if I think it'll gain the approval of others"

You've been playing this for almost 7 years, and you're still playing like a noob/scum. Joy...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:02 pm

@Flum Nothing personal, no. But your playstyle is not helping town one bit. Same problem I have with ZZZX, but now I'm willing to let it pass because he has made some decent reads.

PS: Still don't like your playstyle, ZZZX
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:11 pm

First third of your posts were meaningless blither, you ask far too many questions and never provide answers of your own, and you are obviously worried about saying ANYTHING controversial because you don't want to risk getting lynched, with is obviously a scum behavior. Town doesn't care about getting lynched because a wagon gives information to town. Unless you're some super-big PR, then you don't have a reason to fear the noose, unless you don't trust the town, which is another problem in itself.

PEdit: They aren't similar, Max; I wasn't saying that. They are both unhelpful to town. I'm not even going to address ABR because there's nothing worth noting from him. If I do pay attention to anything he says, I will lose motivation really fast, and I don't want that to happen. I can already tell he's that type of player, and it makes me think he's scum. All he does is demotivate town, and I don't want him to do that.

Also, Skybird has been lurk-central lately, just FWI. So don't expect anything Grandeur from her.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:03 am

In post 749, Rylai and Lina wrote:Hey Drixx what do you think of the totally bs push for wicdj for MC?

I find it nonsensical and most likely scum motivated.

Y'know, I think you're 100% right here.

It is scum driven. And I think you know that because you're scum. I don't think you're scum enough to vote, but you might just be scum. As for this, I'll let all of you brawl it out while I get better at reading people. Sorry if I don't post much, but I'll only be posting when I have something super important to say (not that anyone cares because I suck at this).
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:10 am

Oh yeah, I meant to do this. Don't want an accidental wagon forming. UNVOTE:

PEdit: I am definitely taking not of their behavior.

The way it formed is indeed nonsensical. A conceited self-vote started a wagon. Obviously he's town, but incompetent town, and scum thinks they can manipulate him. I'd say in the first half of the current wagon, there are at least 2 scum (assuming there are 5 scum total, since 21 people). It built up with very little reasoning by anyone.

My guess on the scum on it would be the second/third, and then whoever is the halfway vote or the one right before it, but no 2 scum next to each other.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:18 am

You asked my opinion and you've been telling me to be confident. If you don't like it, too bad.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:22 am

@Shiro Are you even reading? No, I don't think that. But scum obviously wants him to be MC because they think he's useless.

HE'S LITERALLY POSTED 5 FUCKING TIMES. I DO NOT WANT A LURKER AS OUR MC, AND ESSENTIALLY TOWN LEADER.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:40 am

@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.

@Titus I also don't really care about your problems with me, as this is clearly not your town game. Sorry to mollie, but you're scum, too.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 am

Ok, gimme a sec while I go down your ISO.

Also, the only thing keeping me from voting you is your claim. Which TOTALLY makes sense. I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:48 am

OH HO HO! This is Shiro!

Scratch that scum-read. This is Shiro-town from what I've seen.

Sorry about meta, but I'm SO confident that this hydra is town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:49 am

In fact, SO confident, I'm just gonna do this.

Main Character: Rylai and Lina
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:52 am

Thank you. I try.

But I just want to say that you guys are being ridiculous on this wagon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:04 am

Y'know what, kid?

I don't care.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 am

In post 797, Yosarian2 wrote:Rylai and Lina: You're making a ton of posts, but I'm having trouble following all of it, and most of what you are saying seem to be fluff or just calling yourself town over and over again which isn't terribly helpful.

If you want to convince me you are town, there are two things you should do:

1. I am very unlikely to be convinced of anything by role flavor. Honestly I basically know nothing about the RPG in question, and I don't really care anyway, a competent mod in a setup like this would probably either give the scum town sounding rolenames or else give them town sounding fakeclaims.

However, I think you've claimed or hinted at several parts of your role, both in terms of flavor and role power, but your claim is so all over the place and confusing that I'm having figuring out what you have and haven't claimed. If there's some parts of your role you actually don't want to claim yet that is fine, but if you could take everything you have said and want to say right now and condense it down into a coherent partial roleclaim in a couple of sentences that would be a lot more clear.

2. Start scumhunting. All you've basically done for the past several pages is call yourself town and get upset that you're been voted. That doesn't really tell me anything.

What you need to do is to make a detailed case against someone (you don't have to be 100% sure, just whoever is your top suspect right now), lay out why you think they are scum, try to get them to respond, try to put pressure on them, and try to convince other people to join you. You know, scumhunting; trying to both figure out if your top suspect is scum and trying to get him lynched. We're going to lynch someone today; if you think it shouldn't be you. then tell us who we should lynch, and why. And the sooner you do this the better.

They've already claimed most of their role. They've said they're Miller, which makes sense with their flavor claim, and that they know information about other characters. Which also makes sense.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:07 am

Jesus Christ, y'all are terrible at this...

Albert you seriously need to stop this whole intimidation thing. You won't be able to bully everyone into doing what you want forever. You just need to stop playing like this, because it's clearly anti-town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 am

Varsoon, can you get that VC up soon? Not trying to rush you, just need it.

PEdit: NO. Shut up Albert, you have no idea what you're doing.

Rylai, don't even think about claiming that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:13 am

I also have a plan for the party, but I'm not revealing it to you guys.

OH how I wish I was mason or at least in a neighborhood!

PEdit: Are you really that stupid, Al? What scum would do the exact opposite of what the "town" tells them to do.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:16 am

Rylai, I suggest you just ignore Albert. He can't do anything worth noting in this game, evidently.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 am

In post 821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 819, DiamondSentinel wrote:Rylai, I suggest you just ignore Albert. He can't do anything worth noting in this game, evidently.

You're a disgrace to the game of mafia, stand back and let the scumhunters work.

Why'd you quote me for that? It was obviously addressed to yourself.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 am

Oh god, just lynch Albert with fire.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:23 am

Fuck it, I tried to be neutral, but it's not working.

“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:38 am

@Titus Someone who wants drama is clearly trying to sow discord. That's clearly anti-town.

BY YOUR OWN WORDS YOU SHOULD BE LYNCHING HIM
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:04 am

In post 848, Rylai and Lina wrote:Actually DS

Where did all this certainity that we are town came from? Have we even played together before?

~Lina

I can't answer that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:05 am

In post 857, Yosarian2 wrote:Unrelated, I like this Klingonkelt wagon. Delurk or die.

Can we do that for whoever the hell it is that you guys keep voting for Mc?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:37 am

In post 874, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 782, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.

@Titus I also don't really care about your problems with me, as this is clearly not your town game. Sorry to mollie, but you're scum, too.

titus is muted cos I keep trying to murder her. IRL as soon as I can find plane tickets.

in guild you were given a lot of feedback as to why some pple thought you were bad. I really didn't think you were that bad. lets just say I am reevaluating.

titus is bringing up good points against you however you are a shiny thing to me. which is why I am not going to focus on you.

if you are going to push a scumread on us it will not end well. like it really won't.

I'll address this in lines.

1. Good. She is not helping your hydra.
2. Yeah, that was messy. I joined with 6P left and 1 scum, so that was tough, and then I got a terrible role that I didn't fully understand. I tried reading, but most of it went over my head. That game was just overall terrible.
3. Well, could you explain what she's been trying to say to me? Because I've really not understood that. Also, what do you mean by "shiny thing"?
4. I'll push a scumread on you if Titus continues to play like this, because this is definitely her scum game.

However, you keep talking, and I might just be able to work it out.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:48 am

In post 908, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I'm the MC, the party will be:

Me
Drixx
Rylai

Last slot probably Cool Cucumbers

PSure you get 5P total. So you and then 4 others.

PEdit: Why not me? [insert Lennyface]
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 am

In post 922, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 920, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: Why not me? [insert Lennyface]

You're voting me to die not to MC :/

I don't think you're lynchworthy OTOH. So you've got that going for you.

This is your chance to prove me otherwise. A private chat would be the PERFECT place for us to get some 1 on 1 time together. Well, in the company of a few select others.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 am

@CoolDoG Nice misrep. I didn't lynch to defend. I lynched because his scumminess was overwhelming. Start actually reading.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:26 am

In post 963, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:We now have a two party system people. The DP's and the ABR's, but the independent's Drixx and Wicked are looking quite strong, even though they haven't laid out any of the details of their platform.

Shit.

Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

-Cerb

pedit: Oh. That kind of thing. Got it. Yeah, okay, this is way better. I'm going ot assume it's because he knows lurking doesn't make people townread you, and you only get to be MC if you are townread, and he really wants to go on adventures. It's the same problem I have. Usually I deliberately try to get people to scum read me because as town, it lets me live to the late game, where I'm useful, and as scum, it helps explain why I'm living to the late game. :P But now...fuck. I need people to think I'm town and shit. Some bullshit going on here. :P

I'm counting on your support for my nomination!

In post 960, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 922, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 920, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: Why not me? [insert Lennyface]

You're voting me to die not to MC :/

I don't think you're lynchworthy OTOH. So you've got that going for you.

This is your chance to prove me otherwise. A private chat would be the PERFECT place for us to get some 1 on 1 time together. Well, in the company of a few select others.

So you want to support me for MC, to come on the adventure, so you can discuss privately with me? Am I understanding this correctly? What do you think of my hypothetical party minus one of them and with you on it then?

Remove CoolDoG and you've got it. I would want to talk to him, too, but I have a feeling he won't be as civil as you seem to be willing to be.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:47 am

In post 983, MaxwellPuckett wrote:ABR is not concerned with the interests of this town, only the concerns of those who vote for him! Political corruption, is what if is.

For the record, I'm joking. I'm still kind of concerned about this attitude towards adventures, though.

I don't agree with DiamondSentinel being in the party.

Pretty sure DPs argument against ghost town was that it might have something to do with dead players, and we don't have any of those yet. I don't think it's likely to, but she does.

Pedit: yeah, Titus confirmed that.

I don't think the first location chosen matters, and I don't think the chances of Titus being right are good, but yeah, the logic here is sound. Who cares if you don't go to the ghost town?

What's your problem with me on the party?

I want resons before you just start spouting things off.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:11 am

In post 1006, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 998, DiamondSentinel wrote:
What's your problem with me on the party?

I want resons before you just start spouting things off.

Sentinel: You're a scumlean for me, I thought I'd already said that.

Then give me reasons for your scumlean.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:27 am

In post 1010, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Fuck, DS. I'm sorry. I told you I'd read your iso and tell you what I thought. I started reading and said fuck it, I'm not doing ISO reading today. Sorry man. I haven't forgotten you, but I have decided I'm not in the mood for that today.

-Cerb

Tis fine
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:05 am

It is a privilege for any group to be graced with my presence

Please, you evidently haven't read anything. I couldn't give a fuck what the group says, and my interactions with any of my scumreads show this.

And all it took to make you scumread was wanting to be in a group? Jesus christ, you're hard to please. Why aren't you scumreading ABR? He wanted to be in a group.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:19 am

In post 1017, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1014, DiamondSentinel wrote:
It is a privilege for any group to be graced with my presence

Please, you evidently haven't read anything. I couldn't give a fuck what the group says, and my interactions with any of my scumreads show this.

And all it took to make you scumread was wanting to be in a group? Jesus christ, you're hard to please. Why aren't you scumreading ABR? He wanted to be in a group.

Calm down. Maxwell is trying to provoke you. Don't give in. Smooth. Methodical. Transparency. If you're town, this is what we need. The post Maxwell made is the exact type of post I feared when you said you're not confident/good/whatever. It may be true but Maxwell Puckett is capitalizing here to scumread you and if Klingon and you are town, setting you up as the next mislynch wagon.

It would do most of us a huge favor to drop the rage and just talk to us.

Your positions are giving whiplash. It's not helpful. Reflect. Be clear. Your lack of clarity makes me jump between you're scum and you're town.

~Titus

Ok What do you want me to reflect on? As in, in-thread. What do you want me to comment on. Give me a goal and I can do well.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:56 am

I will support you for MC iff you choose me for your party, because I need a PC to say a couple things. So unless someone is a neighborizer, I will be pushing to be in the party.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:26 pm

In post 1051, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1048, DiamondSentinel wrote:I will support you for MC iff you choose me for your party, because I need a PC to say a couple things. So unless someone is a neighborizer, I will be pushing to be in the party.

What are your thoughts on klingon?

In post 1049, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1046, Lowkey wrote:
Second, identify town just as hard as scum. Try not to interfere with them. Work with them. Do not interrupt others, unless their plan is specifically bad.
Nope. Skybird is another protege of mine.

You can think they're town but you're doing what you just asked someone not to do.

I had a caveat. ABR is doing something I know to be bad. He's suggesting to lynch the people I know I can read and lynchbait. That's why you interfere.

~Titus

Flum is the definition of lynchbait.

Hasn't said enough for me to have an opinion one way or another, but all I know is that the games I've seen with KC, they've lurked or played terribly as town.

In post 1052, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1048, DiamondSentinel wrote:I will support you for MC iff you choose me for your party, because I need a PC to say a couple things. So unless someone is a neighborizer, I will be pushing to be in the party.

I don't want to be MC. Having either us or ABR as MC leads to drama.

If you want me to suggest you in the party, show both of us you are town. A read wall would be good. I already asked for that.

~Titus

Wasn't talking to you, nor do I want you as MC

In post 1066, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Diamond isn't remotely weak. You are reaching so damn far right now.

Eh...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:26 pm

In post 1102, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah, I'm going to remove DS. He's not MC voted me, it looks like I'm going to get it without his help, and I think he's still voting me lol.

Does that satisfy your criteria for MC voting me?

I haven't changed my vote yet because I'm waiting. I need to know if I can trust you, and I don't know yet.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:56 pm

@Skybird You have been in 1 game with me and it's unfinished. So that meta-read is even more bullshit than usual.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:29 pm

In post 1135, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1133, CooLDoG wrote:Also, I don't know how abr is pulling of pushing an inflammatory wagon and getting mc votes. Not sure if good player or, somehow, odd.

I AM WONDERING THE SAME THING!!!!

what is depressing is that dgb is voting for him after I spent an hour on the phone trying to convince titus to lay off of her. but putting some1 who is nakedly campaigning to be the mc while nakedly stating that he is emotionally compromised is pretty bad logic. and it makes me sad about dgb. :(

Well, BOTH of the MC wagons have been built on someone campaigning for it, and someone who wasn't exactly the best choice. First a lurker, then someone "emotionally compromised"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:01 am

In post 1202, Skybird wrote:I don't know what DP was linking to, but if you read post 500 and 530 in this game, both are from ABR and are on topic to what they are saying.

DS, I could have sworn we have been in more games together than the ongoing one.

Looking forward to your post where you explain why I am obscum.

No. The only 2 completed games I have are Guild of Dungeoneering and Antihero v. Fakegod (well, and a Fire and Ice one but I don't count that because I essentially just said fuck it when town wouldn't believe I was Doctor).

But yeah. Cabd's game, and then I've got 2 others unfinished, and you are in neither.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:02 am

You might have been in GoD, but I subbed in on the second to last day.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:04 am

When you would have been long dead.

Also, sorry for the string of posts.

But I would go read AvF if you want meta on me, and then read GoD if you want to see me sucking at killin scum.

Although the loss wasn't much my fault. Someone used an ability that gave them a double vote, but there was someone immune to all abilities, which really sucked. And it was on LyLo. So we lost because of that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:43 am

In post 1222, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Classes started today, so I'll start only being active during the evening/night.

UNVOTE: Klingon
I thought you were only V/LA the first day (real life) of the game. I still don't like your posts, but your readslist is so OMGUSy I'm having problems voting you. I've only played with you twice I believe (DS9 and Titus' modded game recently) but I only remember the latter, and what DP has said about you is honestly lining up to what I remember of your play. So I guess I won't vote for you right now.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I could be convinced back onto Klingon, but for now I'm more comfortable voting my top scumread. DP isn't my top scumread because I'm learning that a lot of this behaviour is just Titus being Titus. It doesn't excuse this but I want more time to sort her with that in mind. Mollie too since she's in the same slot, but If I'm remembering right and not counting one as the other, I don't think her part of things i really pinging me either way.
Yimmy can go in the list too until they come back with an explanation and the second half of that readslist.

Klingon: No one voted Sharky for outright lurking because he's not even playing.

Skybird's playstyle seems to attract some D1 suspicion, at least in my very limited experience with her. I kind of understand where people are coming from on that, but I don't want to pursue it yet because I'm unsure about my feelings. Our last two games had me as scum, and I didn't understand why town were suspicious of her.

ABR: I regret voting you for MC now. I want my vote to bought, dammit! :D

Sensei has moved from town to more a null position for me. I don't know if they're playing differently, my feelings are just changing.

Lowkey should be on the adventuring team. Yosarian.. maybe. Cooldog, sure, Rylai and Luna I'm more null on but weighing that against their role helping the team I guess it's fine. Cool Cucumbers is.. maybe town but I wouldn't put them on the list. ABR and Drixx would also be there. I think that's it.

I would kindly request you NOT try to lynch me.

Emphasis on TRY
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:47 am

In post 1226, MaxwellPuckett wrote:If it comes down to Flum vs. Klingon, I know who I'm voting, but that remains to be seen. It's likely, but just accepting it as fact would make it certain, and I don't like that.

DiamondSentinel: Now you're just... asking me not to vote you? lol k
(jokes tho i hope we can be chill)

Umm, yes. Because it will end badly for someone (and that someone is not me)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:43 am

In post 1231, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 1212, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1187, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey I'm just glad you're town. I'd like to take a quick moment to mention I'm on an 8 game winning streak rampage :) Yeahhhhh!

I have won 21 out of the last 27 town games I have played! I am even counting the cupcake 1 altho that game was bullshit.

hi cerb!

tbh I don't even remember what your exact response was I just felt like it was very hedgy. but I bet i remember what your responses are on this page tho!

"hedgey"

"hedgey"

You know, that's a decent way of describing the way I answered your question(s)(which was, btw, you asking what my thoughts were on your reads), but...it's a markedly different way of describing it than the way Drixx and Titus described it. They were both shocked by me taking firm stances on things....firm stances which you call..."hedgey"

So, umm, which is it guys? Was I taking surprisingly firm stances, or was i being "hedgey"?

-Cerb

\What is hedgey?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:26 am

In post 1233, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I assume they meant I was "hedging my bets", as in, not firmly coming down on either side of the issue...as in...not giving a firm read as either scum or town.

-Cerb

Ah, so posturing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:58 am

In post 1249, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 528, DiamondSentinel wrote:I take it we aren't voting anyone for MC who starts out by voting themselves, right?

In post 773, DiamondSentinel wrote:The way it formed is indeed nonsensical. A conceited self-vote started a wagon. Obviously he's town, but incompetent town, and scum thinks they can manipulate him.

In post 777, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Shiro Are you even reading? No, I don't think that. But scum obviously wants him to be MC because they think he's useless.

HE'S LITERALLY POSTED 5 FUCKING TIMES. I DO NOT WANT A LURKER AS OUR MC, AND ESSENTIALLY TOWN LEADER.
Wow, tell me how you really feel. :roll: You are making a
lot
of unfair assumptions about me just because I had a busy weekend in real life.

First, my self vote is not an action fueled by conceitedness. It's because I
know
that I am town, which, at the time of my vote, made self-voting a better placeholder than any other option. None of my strongest town reads even had MC votes at the time, so there's literally no reason for me not to vote myself. Seriously, what's the problem here?

Second, you have no reason to think I'm incompetent. That's just a rude thing to say and very strange considering you agreed with my vote choice at the time you made that comment.

Third, you have no reason to think that I'm easily manipulated. For what it's worth, I'm actually a very independent player - I almost never hydra, never vote someone just because I'm told to (barring deadline), and reach most of my conclusions on my own.

Fourth, if I've been useless then why are you town reading me? Busyness during a weekend shouldn't merit you writing me off as a non-entity.

TL;DR - my inactivity is a fair point, but painting me as an arrogant, amateurish, and incapable person is just crazy.

I asked you this question and never got a response;
On page 12, and about 24 hours into the game, why is it necessary for the bandwagon to have lynch potential?

Ask me the questions again. I don't remember what they are.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:59 am

Oh wait, nvmd, you did.

1 second. gotta catch up
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:07 am

@Wicked

The point wasn't whether or not it was going to happen.

The point was that the way the wagon was going was very characteristic of a scum-driven mislynch. If it was going to happen, then he would flip town. That's my read on the wagon.

Also, I just want to let everyone know, at this point, aside from a few select people (including Wicked for lurk, Flum for general scuminess, and DGB because reasons I don't feel like sharing) I couldn't care who gets MC. There are some I'd prefer to be in a party with, just because I have things to say to them in private, and there are people I couldn't give a crap about.

Also, I'm just going to put this here because reasons. VOTE: Fluminator

You happy now Albert? I'm not voting you. Also, looks like I ought to help you on that MC wagon.
MC: Albert, I suppose
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:51 am

I hope to God he's really just trolling you all.

And Luminous is the top area. I think we need to go there to recruit him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:53 am

AH HA! He's claiming Rogue.

FUCK YOU CERB! I GOT IT FIRST
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:58 am

Drixx, you heard the man. I say you take a venture to Luminous.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:05 am

In post 1363, Errantparabola wrote:*looks at ABR suspiciously*
*holds up one finger*
*points at page 16 of thread*

So you don't trust ABR?

1 finger = yes
2 = no
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:05 am

As in 1=trust, 2=no trust
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:21 pm

In post 1378, Lowkey wrote:Hi, all. Long read, but I'm caught up. Some thoughts as I go:

18- DS says "OMG not me" to adventure [-, wtf? go home]
80- DS wants permission from besties drixx & titus to vote ABR [-, why the need for approval?]
245- DS unvotes flum [-, the wagon was goign nowhere, why the panic?]

Finally something I can directly address.

Firstly, you apparently not read the ENTIRE thread, because I've explained all of these, and you skipped a lot of my posts. So either you suck at reading or you're scum trying to get my lynched. Either way is dumb.

ANYWAYS

18 - I said not to vote me for MC. I am not competent enough to pick a team of not scum. This was explained in great detail in the following posts.
80 - I didn't ask for permission as I voted them in that post. 8/8 misrep, m8. I'm also not "besties" with Drixx and Titus. Drixx was the most town-like at the start of the game, and by far the most productive. Titus has also been productive in other games I've played with her, but my read on her has taken a complete 180, so shut up. You either have the most selective hearing ever, or you're scum trying to get the easy mislynch.
245 - Go read Antihero v. Fakegod and look at the D1 wagon. That wasn't panic, that was me diagnosing a wagon (as I later explained) and remarking that it was a pretty crappy wagon. I still think it is, but I don't care much. He's so darn scummy.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Errant, are you even capable of town-reading me?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:14 pm

In post 1424, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 1421, DiamondSentinel wrote:Errant, are you even capable of town-reading me?

*cheeky grin*

So that's a no.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:12 am

KEEP IT PG (yes, irony, I know)

BAD MOD VARSOON! BAD!

I was, uh, clearly referring to, uh, 11 pages of ZZZX catchup in, uh, MafBlue, y'know, full color and all. Yeah.
Definitely.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 am

Y'know, I think I'm going to make this my color. I like this #00BFFF color. Very pretty blue.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 am

Eh, never mind, it's hard to see against the lighter theme.
Am I the only one who uses the lighter theme?

I use Mafblue.
I don't like the Sepia or Black themes at all.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:17 am

By the way, all this filler is while I wait for ZZZX to catch up.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:42 am

In post 1470, DiamondSentinel wrote:Eh, never mind, it's hard to see against the lighter theme.
Am I the only one who uses the lighter theme?

I use Mafblue.
I don't like the Sepia or Black themes at all.

Ok, good. I'm glad to know that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:29 pm

In post 1493, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1255, Lowkey wrote:Wicked, I get that DS is being a prick. But he's probably not scum for saying those things and actually showing he cares about who's voted MC.

Or he's just
really
salty he's not going to be on your adventuring list.

Regardless, I don't think he's scum and all of the above feels pretty alignment neutral to me. Where do you stand as far as reads go?
I agree with you that he's probably town. And he has no reason to think he wouldn't be on my adventuring list: he was actually one of my first town reads in this game. I'm caught up, will give reads soon.

In post 1406, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1404, Skybird wrote:There's a bunch of people here who are terrible at reading people.

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?

I no longer thing he's semi-cleared because of his role.
Why did you think he was semi-cleared?

Who is on your adventuring list?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:33 pm

To me their motives are obviously pro-town, even if their play isn't the best.

Also, if you want a good town play compared to scum play by me, compare Antihero v. Fakegod or Fire and Ice (I don't remember number, but most recent playing, more aggressive play by me than AvF) to the recently completed Metal Gear Solid (I'd suggest days 3 through 4, as 1 and 2 I was still noobish and 5 and onward was super dead.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:47 pm

In post 1507, Sensei wrote:
In post 1503, DiamondSentinel wrote:To me their motives are obviously pro-town, even if their play isn't the best.

Also, if you want a good town play compared to scum play by me, compare Antihero v. Fakegod or Fire and Ice (I don't remember number, but most recent playing, more aggressive play by me than AvF) to the recently completed Metal Gear Solid (I'd suggest days 3 through 4, as 1 and 2 I was still noobish and 5 and onward was super dead.

Is the first line talking about cucumbers? If so please elaborate.

And do you always just randomly provide meta?

The first line was, and I'm on mobile so I don't care to elaborate on this.

As for the second question, this is my first scum game. Everyone always complains about how the fact that I act like my town meta means nothing with no completed scum games, so now I'm debunking that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:53 pm

In post 1510, Fluminator wrote:
DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1507, Sensei wrote:
In post 1503, DiamondSentinel wrote:To me their motives are obviously pro-town, even if their play isn't the best.

Is the first line talking about cucumbers? If so please elaborate.

And do you always just randomly provide meta?

The first line was, and I'm on mobile so I don't care to elaborate on this.

As for the second question, this is my first scum game. Everyone always complains about how the fact that I act like my town meta means nothing with no completed scum games, so now I'm debunking that.
For a second I thought you were claiming scum lol.

Lolyeah no. You all know how much I
love
playing town, so much so that I'd game throw any scum game, but alas, I am not scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:54 pm

@wicked you still haven't answered my question about the Adventuring Crew list.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:57 pm

In post 1515, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1513, DiamondSentinel wrote:@wicked you still haven't answered my question about the Adventuring Crew list.

See this;
In post 1509, Wickedestjr wrote:
Next: providing my reads, as requested

Ok. I didn't know the 2 were equivalent for you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:59 pm

In post 1518, Sensei wrote:Suppose that's just wishful thinking but we can definitely try!

I would say that's a decent idea, but I'm thinking anyone in the null to (possibly) null-scum would work just fine as well, and potentially use the PC to work some things out.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 pm

In post 1521, Sensei wrote:What's PC?

Private chat
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:55 pm

In post 1524, Sensei wrote:If I was looking for a party...

drixx/yos/rylai/zzzx/diamond

would be a solid one

Y'know. I like your thinking.

I think this would give us 5 a chance to chit-chat, and then we could give the reward to the most townish person (imo either Drixx or ZZZX (well, I like Rylai but nobody else does))
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Errant, what do you think about that party?

If you object to some, but not all, hold up fingers for whom you do object to.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:00 pm

You are scumreading all 8 of those people?

If that's the case, I'm completely disregarding what you're saying there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:23 pm

I agree this day just needs to end. I want to actually be able to talk to Errant.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Aww, thanks for that, Titus.

I'm glad that you are confused by my interactions. I'm trying a new strategy this game since I'm always on the lynching block.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:37 am

In post 1635, CooLDoG wrote:god fucking damnit, thing ate my post.

From what I can see I like the arc wagon, dislike the flum wagon, still don't understand the abr mc vote. I didn't like DS' abr mc vote and the flum vote in his post. It was very lame, and I voted him for it.
vote: ds

similarly I do not like the idea of a lowkey pr claim because that would give scum fake claims and would damage the utlity of the role. I didn't like the first replacement we had. I'll do more reading, but I do not have time right now. I'll block out an our or so of catch-up for later today.

You're already on me, genius.

Now you're just trying to get more people on your failed wagon. I suggest you go find a different target. Maybe one that (as others have described me) isn't a fruit hanging centimeters off the ground.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:07 am

@ArcAngel9 - Believe me. You are not the worst one for us right now. There are more than a few who I'd love to have replace out if they are town because they are just adding to the disorder.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:37 am

What on Earth do you think I've been trying to do?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:23 pm

In post 1688, CooLDoG wrote:I think it is funny that everyone in this thread has, at one point, said something good about my posting, and yet people are following ABR. TOWN WAGE UP! This has pretty much been what I am saying for a while. But actually though, I don't buy his claim. Out of the sheer probability that we know so many roles right now that "beneficial to the town" or "powerful" is really messed up as well. Also, what's the motivation for all of these claims? something is sketch.

That's 100% wrong. Nothing is good about your posting. Your reads are complete shit and lacking in any solid fact, you are attacking the lowest hanging fruit, and, had I not seen my name in there antagonizing me every post, I would skip over them because they are worth so little.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:28 pm

I'm warning you that lynching me won't end well. And not for me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Also, @Sensei, why try to lynch me if you wanted me in a party.

It's quite suspect.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Does anyone object to me claiming partially? I don't want to let the cat out of the bag here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:04 pm

In post 1709, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sentinel: There's no need to do that. You barely have a wagon. You originally claimed this after I voted you for the... second time, I think, even though you didn't have a wagon that time either.

Sensei: I just wanted to know if there's (recent) history of scum threatening town out of a lynch. And, now that you've said that, and I think about people hinting at their roles all through day 1.. I mean, I kind of understand it. All of the roles in this game are very cool and we're all very excited about them. It's definitely anti-town imo, but I think misguided town do this too?

I may not have much of a wagon, but there are a lot of people who seem to like a lynch on me.

Also, @Sensei, I have a habit of "buddying" (see my behavior with notty in Antihero v. Fakegod). It's just my way of playing. When I find someone I see as town, I have a habit of following them to the ends of the Earth.

PEdit: Well, I think I'll claim before night time or when (if) I get to L-2 or 3.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Err, I'm not sure I trust that... It just seems too powerful.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:00 pm

In post 1719, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I'm not MC, I will die, and town will lose one of their most powerful assets. As simple as that.

You can still die. That claim was so premature, they need to put it on a ventillator.

You don't get the immunity until you are actually MC. So tonight, you're not immune...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:14 pm

In post 1745, Fluminator wrote:Diamond threatening people on his wagon like that seemed rather pointless to me. A part of me wonders if his incredibly abrasive attitude is just who he is or a scum tell. Does anyone else have experience with him in other games. Is he always like this?

I gave you 2 games to read, or you could talk to Titus (not suggested), Skybird and Elbrin(who had quite a bit of experience with my scum game), or a couple others I can't think of. But Skybird saw my scum game from town perspective, and Elbrin from a scum-buddy. Nobody played with me in any of my completely town games, but go read Antihero v. Fakegod
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:43 pm

@Flum Whoops, he's in another one of my games, and I guess I got them confused.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:29 pm

@Mollie Nah. I've noticed that while she's proactive, she rarely gets worthwhile results. So I don't care much for her right.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:57 am

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I think Mollie's texts to Titus sort of confirm them as scum. Those texts suggest a tone of panic, which is much more of a scum thing when posting.

Yep. VOTE: Titus
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:32 am

Oh wait. It's not Titus.

VOTE: Drunk Pirates

This is what I get for joining 5 games with Titus in them...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:17 am

Unvote Main Character: ABR

Albert, why did you have to do that? You're going to die tonight, now...

I will say one thing, however. Maxwell has revealed himself as almost certain scum. Nothing can possibly be said to overwrite his post trying to throw shade on ABR's claim in such a specific way.

VOTE: Maxwell
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:31 am

In post 1887, Drunken Pirates wrote:is it in the water? its in the water isn't it.

DGB, YOYO, HINDU I FIGURED IT OUT ITS IN THE WATER DON'T DRINK IT!!!

HI DIAMOND HI.

HAVE A SEAT:

we are practically IC levels of town. do you wanna know why? cos I am reigning titus in. titus's normal playstyle is to flood the game with spamposts, rolefish anything with a pulse, call 2/3 of the playerlist scum and then say in postgame she correctly identified the scum team. this is why dgb asked if you were on crack when you said she was of the best players in the game. it is literally killing her to not post. there are some very specific things I am trying to accomplish here in order to try to set town up for a town and I can't do that if she plays like she normally does. me telling titus to hush for now is very protown. I told her if she feels the urge to post go do it in our hydra pt. I mean obvsly don't need a hydra pt we are either texting each other or on the phone. but I know that showing self-restraint is going to be hard for her so I say go play in the pt.

I feel like I am falling a bit in love with titus. there is a side to titus that just doesn't come across over the net and that is that is a helluva lot of fun! she is bubbly and excited and I love hydra partners like that. she is actually really really kewl. titus craves acceptance, recognition and credibility in games and I can show her how to earn that. plus she is learning exactly what I do in games and why I do it and she keeps going "ohhhhhh, I never thought of it that way" cos I have very different playstyle and a very different game approach.

all you are gonna accomplish with your vote is to make yourself look like a VI and you will mostly be disregarded. if that sounds like fun to you then by all means carry on I just know that
I
wldn't think it very fun if it were me.

I am reaching out to you, extending a hand so to speak. I hope that you will take it.

Well, as for the VI thing, I'm quite used to it, especially on D1. It's fine for me, as it lets me survive to the later days.

For Titus, if you're really teaching her, then teach her how to scumhunt because she sucks at it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:32 am

And I'm not going to take your hand, as you'll likely slip a knife in my ribs with the other.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:52 am

@mod, when are we getting a VC?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:15 am

@Lowkey Don't bother. ABR won't keep up any of his deals. He said he'd give me the party slot and he shows no intention of doing so. He's so blatantly anti-town at this point it's not even funny.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:41 am

In post 1907, Drixx wrote:
In post 1906, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lowkey Don't bother. ABR won't keep up any of his deals. He said he'd give me the party slot and he shows no intention of doing so. He's so blatantly anti-town at this point it's not even funny.

I disagree. I think his posts are oozing town. I'm just not sure if I can trust that he's not faking it. That claim that he made was completely unnecessary. He was running away with votes for being MC, so why make that series of posts? There was literally no reason for it. Like ... there's the super obvious idea that he
wants
to draw the NK tonight, but only a scum team full of people holding idiot balls would leave him alive if he's town after he made the claim he did. He put himself on a clock to deliver scum, and one doesn't do that lightly.

It feels more like a mistake to me than a gambit, but ABR is tricksie.

He's put everyone in a terrible position.

Town shouldn't very well put him as MC because he could be fakeclaiming to accrue the immunity there. But we also can't ignore that claim, because if it is true, then he'll be #1 scum nightkill, and we ought to use him while we can.

Scum needs to kill him if he's actually correct, but they could leave him alive and hope for WIFOM, or out of fear that he's actually a PGO or similar.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:37 am

@Drunken Pirates - We still have like a week left to get a lynch. I know that the votes are really spread out, but there is still time for discussion. Looking at this, the lynches on there I want to happen is Fluminator and DrippingGoofball.

I know I haven't said much about DGB, but I really don't like her performance this game. It's both alike and different from GoD, and not in a good way.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:07 am

In post 1917, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1916, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Drunken Pirates - We still have like a week left to get a lynch. I know that the votes are really spread out, but there is still time for discussion. Looking at this, the lynches on there I want to happen is Fluminator and DrippingGoofball.

I know I haven't said much about DGB, but I really don't like her performance this game. It's both alike and different from GoD, and not in a good way.

lemme tell you how this works; we run some1 up, force a claim, judge HOW they claim and go from there. we need a lynch to go through and we need time form another 1 even I am pretty sure slot is scum. that it is taking this longer makes me think that scum aren't bussing cos that wagon looks like all town.

I am pretty sure dgb is town here I have no idea where you are getting this from. I think I have only misread her once and that was in our first game together.

Then who do you suggest we wagon?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:56 am

Errant agrees with my suspicion on Titus! If I tried to wagon them to put pressure, would you join, Errant?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:03 am

In post 1944, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 1940, DiamondSentinel wrote:Errant agrees with my suspicion on Titus! If I tried to wagon them to put pressure, would you join, Errant?

*shakes head*

Well enough.

@CoolDog You've got to be kidding me...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:25 am

Let's see. Who wants to be the Card Czar for this round of Cards Against Mafia-manity?

The Black Card is

"___-man was neither the hero we needed nor wanted."

The White Cards are

"Titus"
"Titus"
"Titus"
"Titus' Hydra"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:49 am

In post 1956, Rylai and Lina wrote:Scrap that yea it was speculations by Diamond.

~Lina

Not me, and not speculation.

VOTE: Itlepip confirmed scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Even so, my vote on Itle stays.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:49 pm

In post 2008, Yosarian2 wrote:Ok, why, DS?

Well, for starters, everyone else scum read ArcAngel. Nice and all, but I had a null-town on them. There were some posts that had me scratching my head, but whatever.

Enter Itlepip

Now we have someone who's claimed while unwarranted, tried to lynch me for ridiculous reasons (actually, no reason other than to "make this happen"), and hasn't added anything remotely productive.

No thanks.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:51 pm

@Yosarian I have one slight problem with Max, which I know is a problem I have as town, but others think is scummy. He's far to flippant with his reads. He's gone from scum-reading someone to a hard town-read in such short time. It honestly just looks like appeasement if they seem even the slightest bit threatening.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:51 pm

@Yosarian I have one slight problem with Max, which I know is a problem I have as town, but others think is scummy. He's far to flippant with his reads. He's gone from scum-reading someone to a hard town-read in such short time. It honestly just looks like appeasement if they seem even the slightest bit threatening.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:51 pm

RIP double-post
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:56 pm

@Alfred Only if I see that his will actually be worth anything. I find Itle more scummy.

@Sensei Mine is the reverse. He went from a pretty town read to a solid scum read on me. Alfred is the one I was referring to. He seemed confident he was scum early, and now is pretty solid town on him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:08 pm

In post 2023, Sensei wrote:You normally associate appeasement with townreading, though.
The most telling example would be townreading an aggressor with appeasy language and stuff.
I haven't seen max do this.

I mean appeasement in the way Britain appeased Germany in the early 20th century. As in not a good way.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:18 pm

In post 2028, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright Flum, you get what you want. Titus is off the party.

One slot open. Considering Cool Cucumbers or Lowkey.

What about me? I'm solid town apparently.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

In post 2033, Sensei wrote:
In post 2032, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2028, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright Flum, you get what you want. Titus is off the party.

One slot open. Considering Cool Cucumbers or Lowkey.

What about me? I'm solid town apparently.

You want it too much.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I ONLY want the party for the chat. I do not care about getting the reward.

Imo our biggest weapon against scum is communication and a party gives us that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:02 pm

In post 2061, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1487, Varsoon wrote:
"They don't realize that Trinity is using their ancient technology today, or that the real ruins of those cultures exist everywhere."
-Roufas,
Koorong

VOTECOUNT 1.15

Fluminator (4):
Sensei, Rylai and Lina, Skybird, DiamondSentinel
ArcAngel9 (4):
Yosarian2, ErrantParabola, Drunken Pirates, DrippingGoofball
DiamondSentinel (2):
CooLDoG, MaxwellPuckett
Skybird (2):
Fluminator, Lowkey
Klingoncelt (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Rylai and Lina (1):
Klingoncelt
DrippingGoofball (1):
ZZZX
Drixx (1):
The Cool Cucumbers
Sensei (1):
BIT

Not Voting (4):
Yimmy, ArcAngel9, Drixx, Wickedestjr

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-22 14:10:00)
The Main Character is
Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Albert B. Rampage (7):
Rylai and Lina, Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, MaxwellPuckett, DrippingGoofball, Fluminator, DiamondSentinel
Drixx (2):
Lowkey, Drixx
Wickedestjr (2):
Wickedestjr, ArcAngel9
Yosarian2 (1):
CooLDoG
Drunken Pirates (1):
Klingoncelt
ZZZX (1):
ZZZX

In post 1488, Sensei wrote:Who is BIT?

Here.

Now ABR, I find it funny you're posting GiFs about me having no power when I am going to lay out your scumplan here. Top notch shit.

ABR's Scum Plan

From Varsoona's Marvelous Post

If the party ever groups up on a target (two or more party members target the same player during the same day or night phase) then the abilities that they use on that player will always affect that player without fail--this does not extend to factional abilities. This is the ONLY way the Main Character can die aside from being lynched in LYLO.

This is why your party is weird to so many people. You're attempting to place a scumbuddy on to murder someone likely doctor protected. You picked CoolDog because itlepip is getting lynched today, so you can't put him on your biggest townreads. You cannot put consensus obvious town because that puts your scumbuddy in jeopardy if your plan was ever exposed.

Your price for my cooperation has gone up ABR. Now you're at voting itlepip and kicking CoolDog from the party.

~Titus

Taly Ho! Nicely said, Titus! I hadn't even realized that!

Nobody except Drixx will be getting MC.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:03 pm

That's the Titus I've been waiting for.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Albert, you will 100% never get MC from me. As long as there's any doubt about your alignment, I will never vote you, and I suggest nobody else do the same.

PEdit: Why do you want to know? Is he your scum buddy? Do you want to eliminate anyone who's going to throw shade on him?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:44 pm

In post 2179, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Then fuck off my Skybird wagon, this here is for true believers.

You will become a true believer.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:33 am

@Anyone who's not voting Albert for MC

We really need to find another choice. Some who we'd rather have as MC. Drixx seems like a decent choice to me, but I could be wrong. Who do you guys like?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:20 am

Yosarian and Cerberus-hydra, can you tell me why you're voting Albert for MC? If I remember correctly, you haven't given any decent reason on that.

Also, anyone not voting Albert for MC, I'd
highly
suggest that you vote Drixx for MC. He's likely town (since scum is unlikely first MC), so he'd be a smart choice for MC.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:48 am

@Cerberus I don't like that answer. You see he's scummy, and yet you are not only putting it off, but not even offering an alternative. AND you're putting him in a position of power!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:49 am

Also, @Cerb, he has indeed been on every iteration of Albert's team.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:35 am

Hmm, lemmie just grab this pagetop.

Anyways, meh, you evidently won't see reason. Albert is a terrible choice for MC, but looks like I've got to build a counter-wagon from the ground up, essentially.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:15 am

@Maxwell Well, that's the problem. There aren't many that I read as town enough. I guess Rylai, but nobody else would support then. Klingon or Errant I'm good with.

I also rescind my first post. I have a party that I'm confident in, so if for any reason someone supports me (which they don't seem to), I'd be open to it now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:17 am

In post 2253, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I don't really understand the Klingon townread. Is it meta, or does it have something to do with Titus' read of her, or something else?

What is this party?

I'd like to chat, but I have to get to class now. I'll be on late tonight.

Klingon townread is difficult to explain. But I have for sure not seen anything on her that screams scum. I'll try to find some quotes in the iso to explain it, but I don't know if I can.

As for the party, it's Drixx, Errant, Rylai/Klingon, and then one of my null-reads.

Rylai and Klingon I'd be interested in chatting with them about some other people in relative sanctuary and then I want to try and cement a read in place of a null read. If the reward were to go to one person, I'd give it to Drixx or Errant.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:20 am

Sorry Cerberus-hydra, but you won't get good reasoning for me. I'm not too good at explaining my thoughts and its moon logic even to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:22 am

As for Rylai, as soon as I found out that Shiro was in that hydra, I completely understood the interactions this game. Shiro in her town games I've seen seems to be a VI/Tragic Hero. Pretty sharp, but never ends up getting anything to work because nobody believes her. Basically like me except actually knows what she's doing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:10 am

In post 2266, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:At least try to explain what was going on in your head around then in that case. I've seen some moon logic and although I may not agree with how you go to work if you are town I need to know what you are thinking and why.
~wgeurts

For me, it's immaterial the reasoning for it. It is evident that certain people have ulterior motives, though which are town is beyond me. I throw things at the wall and see what sticks, and that seems like the most logical thing to do.

In post 2269, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 2263, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DS gives me the distinct impression of working alone. Scum usually take sides, sheep, back strong town players, basically doing what Max is doing. That's why I think DS is town. His opposition to me is irrelevent to his alignment, same goes for Titus.

Okay, I can see what you are saying. However wouldn't you say the flum push doesn't seem like this as well as the way he's interacting with Titus?

Flum push is what it is. I see flum as scum, and that's that.

My interactions with Titus has changed greatly. Admittedly, I saw Titus as a scum hunting pro, but that has changed a lot. I am no longer confident that Titus has skill at doing anything other than being proactive. The results never seem to help.

As for Rylai, it doesn't matter where the posts come from. The fact that the play style is obviously Shiro's town game makes the slot obvious for me.

@Albert Not helpful at all. DGB is not being helpful this game at all, something I associate with her scum game. So no thank you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:44 am

In post 2299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2294, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I know some people were pushing her so I'll take a look at the reasons behind said push as I go through the ISO's. If anyone is willing to quote/summarise their reasons for doing so though that would help.

-reads don't make sense from a town mindset
-no real content
-no pro-town things achieved

Pot, kettle, black
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:21 am

@Cool

I'd say a solid null. There are posts that are very, very town, and then some that are scummy, but the town cancel out the scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:01 am

In post 2308, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Diamond, who are your top five town reads plus reasons?
Skybird is also good, as you'll see when I drag myself back to notepad to continue making posts on people.
~wgeurts

I can't really say I have 5. I guess I have less null reads.

1. Drixx
2. Errant
3. R&L
4. Klingon
5. Maybe you. Not sure on this one.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am

Yeah, it's either you, Sensei, or Yosarian.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:21 am

In post 2345, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Just realised.
If Drixx is invincable as MC, how did we vote him?

@Titus,
I'm not sure yet and am doing your ISO right now, nothing I can recall. Anything you disagree with us with?

Nobody should be voting to lynch Drixx. If they are, they are dumb or scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #173) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:08 am

Cerberus, that was my job. ^_^

You can be my secretary. Now write me a speech.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #174) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:07 pm

In post 2372, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 2278, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2266, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:At least try to explain what was going on in your head around then in that case. I've seen some moon logic and although I may not agree with how you go to work if you are town I need to know what you are thinking and why.
~wgeurts

For me, it's immaterial the reasoning for it. It is evident that certain people have ulterior motives, though which are town is beyond me. I throw things at the wall and see what sticks, and that seems like the most logical thing to do.

In post 2269, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 2263, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DS gives me the distinct impression of working alone. Scum usually take sides, sheep, back strong town players, basically doing what Max is doing. That's why I think DS is town. His opposition to me is irrelevent to his alignment, same goes for Titus.

Okay, I can see what you are saying. However wouldn't you say the flum push doesn't seem like this as well as the way he's interacting with Titus?

Flum push is what it is. I see flum as scum, and that's that.

My interactions with Titus has changed greatly. Admittedly, I saw Titus as a scum hunting pro, but that has changed a lot. I am no longer confident that Titus has skill at doing anything other than being proactive. The results never seem to help.

As for Rylai, it doesn't matter where the posts come from. The fact that the play style is obviously Shiro's town game makes the slot obvious for me.

@Albert Not helpful at all.
DGB is not being helpful this game at all,
something I associate with her scum game
So no thank you.

so where exactly have you seen dgb's scum game?

answer me or we are turbo lynching you for either posturing or lying about another player's meta.

Survivor Mafia. I was told to read it when I first joined. Actually was recommended in AvF and GoD
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #175) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Flum is going in my pocket as the lynch tomorrow. First I want Itle dead, but you are not getting away with that.

"That COULD be what they meant" is STRICTLY a scum tell. It portrays a lack of stance and shows that someone doesn't want to be held responsible for what they are thinking.

Of course, I could just mean that I want to take a brick and smash your scummy face in with it instead of getting you lynched, which of course would also work. Mostly I just want you to die.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:21 pm

GAH! ALBERT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

HOW CAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH AT THIS. I SEE YOUR POSTS AND I JUST SEETH WITH ANGER.

DONT VOTE FOR OTHERS' APPROVAL IF YOU EXPECT TO BE APPOINTED TOWN LEADER!

Screw Flum. If Albert is alive tomorrow and not MC, as he SHOULD NOT BE, he should be lynched
100%
. That's how confident I am that he's scum.

PEdt: I read the people's ISOs how we're in the games I was told to read it in. If you don't believe me, then fuck-all. But DGB was not helpful that game, was in GoD, and isn't here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Fine, Mollie. You can vote me if you like.

But I have 1 request.

I want Albert to hammer me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Of course, you could also send him to kill me tonight, assuming I'm not lynched, since I assuming you're both scum, or at least he is.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:33 pm

LOL

MUTINY IN THE HYDRA
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Mollie, I feel like I'm entitled to a question.

How would you describe her performance in Survivor? Because actually, I did read at least part of it. It's true, it wasn't mentioned in GoD (that wasn't me making a cover story, but my brain making assumptions.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:52 pm

In post 2431, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2430, DiamondSentinel wrote:Mollie, I feel like I'm entitled to a question.

How would you describe her performance in Survivor? Because actually, I did read at least part of it. It's true, it wasn't mentioned in GoD (that wasn't me making a cover story, but my brain making assumptions.

If you had to choose today between Skybird and Max, who would you vote?

Skybird, but only because he's the less town of the 2. I don't find either super scummy. They are both null.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2436 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Is that an admission of scum? I feel like it is.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:59 pm

But what if I told you I didn't believe you. You may be able to bully others into doing what you want, but I stand defiant
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:29 pm

In post 2441, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyone has a link to DS scum game?

Metal Gear Solid, just finished in theme park.

My play style changed a lot. I'd suggest you read days 3-4. Days 1-2 I was still a noob, and days 5+ were dead.

But read what you want.

And Fire and Ice is exactly like this... People accuse me of being scum, because I suck at finding scum apparently, and then I am on the chopping block.

Well, I'm always on the chopping block.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:31 pm

In post 2440, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 2430, DiamondSentinel wrote:Mollie, I feel like I'm entitled to a question.

okay, I will answer your questions if you answer mine.

I always want dgb to be town. she subbed into a scumslot if I remember correctly. she made the most of it.

she lasted a good bit until the merge and pple started poe-ing pple out. I like to give her time cos pple who do not know her will leap all over her and I feel like she is a player that is best read over time.

I looked up guild and I wld really love a build up of thought progression that seems to reflect what you are saying. cos what you are saying is that dgb reads as town to you but isn't being helpful but it is what you are associating with her scum meta in survivor and I am like WHAT.

All I know is that DGB was being really helpful in GoD, and she wasn't in survivor and not really now. So, If there's something I'm missing, that sucks, but the read sticks.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:21 pm

>Implying there is a vigilante
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:21 pm

But no. I'm not scum, but if you guys don't believe me, I will gladly claim.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:40 am

In post 2459, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I read Open 616, completely opposite of play here. My townread on DS is eroded.

Do you remember how that ended, though? It was my worst town game yet.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (isolation #189) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:41 am

4 on-site.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #190) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:45 am

Chat-room.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (isolation #191) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:59 am

How about this. I think that town would benefit from lynching me today. If you guys truly trust Albert, then have someone like Itle or Skybird hammer me. If I am lying about my claim, I die, and if I'm not, you get information.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #192) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:23 am

And if they don't, we lynch them. It's a simple fix.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:23 am

Trust me, I've thought this through.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (isolation #194) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am

In post 2498, Yosarian2 wrote:I am pretty sure that Albert, Itel, and Skybird are all town, though.

But, you know what, ok. I'll drink the wine in front of me and buy that you're town for now. If you are scum this would be a hell of a gambit after all.

It would be. But who knows?

Tbh, even I don't know if it'll work.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (isolation #195) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:34 am

I do apologize I can't provide you some Chadonnay, though.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (isolation #196) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:50 am

Titus, I agree CoolDog needs to die. He's my biggest scum read this game. But he won't today. Too many people trust him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #197) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:20 am

In post 2509, Lowkey wrote:
In post 2455, Klingoncelt wrote:UNVOTE: Rylai and Lina

Unvote DP for MC

Vote: Drixx for MC

Can you like, you know, actually post what you're thinking? I don't see your thoughts on this game at all in this post and, from what I remember if Firesong was your alt, you were a pretty vocal person.

-H

Well, in AvF, Klingon was quite vocal, and that was her scum game. I don't know about town game, but silence seems to be a town-tell for her.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #198) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:29 am

Jeez, I feel like I'm being interrogated.

CoolDog is by far number 1
Fluminator
Itlepip
DrippingGoofball
The last slot is iffy, but I didn't like the like 2 posts Gale made.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2522 (isolation #199) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:51 am

In post 2519, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:You are being interrogated, get used to it I'd say.
Diamondsentinel, I want you to explain these scum reads the best you can. I couldn't care if its moon logic or not or gut, grab some posts and explain what lead to your scum read. I'm pondering the possibility you are town however the main reason I'm scum reading you is because I can't figure out a town motivation behind your posts, if I can begin to understand how you work that will likely influence my thoughts of you. I don't care if you think you suck at this, throw all you have at me whether it's dirt or pure gold.
~wgeurts

That'll come later. I'm on mobile right now. Remind me in about 6 hours.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”