Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Wickedestjr (5):
Wickedestjr, MaxwellPuckett, Albert B. Rampage, ArcAngel9, DrippingGoofball
ZZZX (1):
ZZZX
Drixx (1):
DiamondSentinel
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 671, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 638, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 634, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 506, Wickedestjr wrote:

Klingoncelt
, what's the harm in ABR voting DGB for MC when he can just change his vote? What's the scum motivation for him to do that?

It's skeevy that he'd vote for MC so very early in the Day.

Sure ABR can change his vote, but don't you think DGB should have made a post or two before ABR deemed him worthy?

Klingon, you're on. :) I have been wanting to talk to you to show Mollie how to read you.

Can you give me your thoughts on Maxwell ABR and Flum?

~Titus

Maxwell seems Town, ABR is Scum, and Fluminator is Scum. He never did explain why he wanted all the hammers, did he?

Oh yeah, I forgot.
I siphon the player's soul and get an active and passive ability for the night. Each player's soul gives me a different power apparently.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

@Klingon, Why is ABR scum as opposed to just wrong and stubborn? Why is Maxwell town? Can you elaborate on why you think withholding that info is scummy on Flum's part?

Please vote your biggest scumread.

~Titus
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

what
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

ABR, can you summarize the case against Rylaigh please?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Flum Nothing personal, no. But your playstyle is not helping town one bit. Same problem I have with ZZZX, but now I'm willing to let it pass because he has made some decent reads.

PS: Still don't like your playstyle, ZZZX
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Fluminator »

And please tell me how my playstyle isn't helping the town? What even is my playstyle?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:09 pm

@Fluminator, You haven't been providing new content or engaging people. You're posting just to say you're here. I don't see the wheels turning to investigate. You've prematurely claimed all over this thread for lord knows what reason.

You've jumped to a counter wagon that hasn't been pushed hard immediately after DGB says your bussing Skybird which suggests extreme amount of self consciousness in behavior.

People are hard defending you while having you as a null read. You have next to no comments on the miller hydra. You only commented when I told ABR those were he questions I needed from him. You're checking boxes on a list.

There's a difference between being dry and offstandish versus keeping your emotions in check. You aren't letting people in at all.

Mollie has her own reasons as well.

~Titus
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

First third of your posts were meaningless blither, you ask far too many questions and never provide answers of your own, and you are obviously worried about saying ANYTHING controversial because you don't want to risk getting lynched, with is obviously a scum behavior. Town doesn't care about getting lynched because a wagon gives information to town. Unless you're some super-big PR, then you don't have a reason to fear the noose, unless you don't trust the town, which is another problem in itself.

PEdit: They aren't similar, Max; I wasn't saying that. They are both unhelpful to town. I'm not even going to address ABR because there's nothing worth noting from him. If I do pay attention to anything he says, I will lose motivation really fast, and I don't want that to happen. I can already tell he's that type of player, and it makes me think he's scum. All he does is demotivate town, and I don't want him to do that.

Also, Skybird has been lurk-central lately, just FWI. So don't expect anything Grandeur from her.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Fluminator

Sorry I feel the urge to help this bus.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Fluminator »

@Max: I know. It's pretty awesome. It's a shame people will probably never let me hammer because they find me scummy for who knows what reason.

@Titus: I've been suspecting Skybird long before DGB suspected her. I also wrote that wall before I saw DGB post that.
I don't know what else to say other than please re-read me and you'll find you're wrong on a lot of stuff you're accusing me of.
People are probably hard defending me because some see how bad this wagon is. Except for ABR, I have no idea what his deal is yet.

@DS: We were still in RVS for my first string so content was limited to comment on, and I definitely disagree that the miller post was meaningless blather. It's still one of the biggest topics. I'm going to continue to ask questions, sorry if that makes you want to lynch me in fire. Re-read me if you think I haven't been answering questions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 679, Fluminator wrote:ABR, can you summarize the case against Rylaigh please?

Absolutely not. Read through cooldog, wicked, and Yosarian. You've done jack this game and are voting Skybird, really??
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 552, DiamondSentinel wrote:"the entire purpose of my joining this game was so that I could go exploring, adventuring, partying."

Where does scumhunting fit in there for you? You're getting on to someone for "not doing" something you yourself said you WONT be doing!

VOTE: Albert

You're more scum at this point than Fluminator (who admittedly seems to be trying to lurk his way out of the wagon)

This is literally the least effort vote I've seen. It's pretty clear ABR joined *this game in particular* so he could adventure where as he can scumhunt in every game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 679, Fluminator wrote:ABR, can you summarize the case against Rylaigh please?

Absolutely not. Read through cooldog, wicked, and Yosarian. You've done jack this game and are voting Skybird, really??
Now that you've caught one scum, you should read Skybird and look for the partner.

The cases against her are pretty decent. I also really like the people on the wagon.
However, I did like how the slot tried to engage me at the beginning and actually gave me a reads list when I asked for one when that almost never happens on this forum. I want to wait for Shiro to post more because I'm more familiar with him.
If they reach L-1, I'll almost definitely hammer them for you though! ehhhh?
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 605, Drixx wrote:er reads won't necessarily stop someone from responding in a way that outs them as scum later in the game (or makes them obviously town).

Drixx, I think you're town here. I think you're very obvtown. And I'll gladly vote you for MC once I feel we're far enough into the Day to do that. You can go to Wakiki like they said earlier, that's fine. But please stay with us and concentrate on finding and voting scum here. We do not have time to waste or reasons to let scum slide by posting about mechanics and other bullshit. Focus.
Lowell/Hinduragi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

UNVOTE:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:25 pm

In post 690, Lowkey wrote:
In post 605, Drixx wrote:er reads won't necessarily stop someone from responding in a way that outs them as scum later in the game (or makes them obviously town).

Drixx, I think you're town here. I think you're very obvtown. And I'll gladly vote you for MC once I feel we're far enough into the Day to do that. You can go to Wakiki like they said earlier, that's fine. But please stay with us and concentrate on finding and voting scum here. We do not have time to waste or reasons to let scum slide by posting about mechanics and other bullshit. Focus.

You said you suspected Rylai, back it up with a vote.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 692, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I have time to focus on this game now. I'm going to read through and see what I see on that slot. If I think they are scum or there's enough doubt, I'll gladly vote, if only to get pressure up and get a better read.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Unvote; Vote: Rylai

I have no idea where Lowell is in this game just so you guys know. All he said in our PT today was stuff about the gifs I posted so I'm going to have him sheep me until we have adventures.

Felt earlier that Flum was town and slowly being reassured of that read.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Spoiler: All shit happened

In post 687, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

In post 692, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

In post 694, Lowkey wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Rylai

I have no idea where Lowell is in this game just so you guys know. All he said in our PT today was stuff about the gifs I posted so I'm going to have him sheep me until we have adventures.

Felt earlier that Flum was town and slowly being reassured of that read.

See this is what I hate from mafia. ABR is just advertising that we are scum and people are just following him. NO you didn't catch scum. if your town you need to start asking me questions , express whatever worries you and explain your fucking case. I answered all the points everybody else brought up about me. If you want to comment about them go ahead and play this fucking game. if not you just want to sacrifice us for a flip.

That's idiotic.

Lowkey if you have anything to say you can start to say. your Hindu I guess. I need an explanation about that vote.

You guys not reading my claim posts are you?!
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

That was me Rylai btw
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:45 pm

In post 649, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 644, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The vote count is NOT representative of the game state. Each of Yosarian, Lowkey, and Drixx have expressed a scumread and willingness to vote for Rylai. This bandwagon is going to take off very soon, you can take that to the bank.

And whats that saying?!

I'm town and I'm accused of nothing people are just voting me.

I have a shitty list? I suck as town.

But that doesn't mean I'm scum because I'm not.

UNVOTE: Flumm I don't feel this vote btw. I need to discuss things with shiro

This post is confirmation that you're scum to me, in addition to what everybody else has already brought up. You received a scum role PM, we have to lynch you now.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 pm

In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

^ scumposting

I am gonna follow up on something tho
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 697, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 649, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 644, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The vote count is NOT representative of the game state. Each of Yosarian, Lowkey, and Drixx have expressed a scumread and willingness to vote for Rylai. This bandwagon is going to take off very soon, you can take that to the bank.

And whats that saying?!

I'm town and I'm accused of nothing people are just voting me.

I have a shitty list? I suck as town.

But that doesn't mean I'm scum because I'm not.

UNVOTE: Flumm I don't feel this vote btw. I need to discuss things with shiro

This post is confirmation that you're scum to me, in addition to what everybody else has already brought up. You received a scum role PM, we have to lynch you now.

You need to work on the things that will confirm for you that someone is scum

I received a town main character role card with miller and some other things that I said are just designed to help a town MC to adventure . and loosing us will be very helpful for scum.

I'm fucking town and I this is my only defense when your only saying "your scum"
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”