Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1043, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Pedit: Skybird is a protege of you??? What does that mean??? Anyone Titus claims to be able to read is now untouchable, its the law.

Yup. She's trying to buddy Skybird, angel and klingon in the hopes of defending them from town / getting them on her side.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:59 am

In post 1048, DiamondSentinel wrote:I will support you for MC iff you choose me for your party, because I need a PC to say a couple things. So unless someone is a neighborizer, I will be pushing to be in the party.

What are your thoughts on klingon?

In post 1049, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1046, Lowkey wrote:
Second, identify town just as hard as scum. Try not to interfere with them. Work with them. Do not interrupt others, unless their plan is specifically bad.
Nope. Skybird is another protege of mine.

You can think they're town but you're doing what you just asked someone not to do.

I had a caveat. ABR is doing something I know to be bad. He's suggesting to lynch the people I know I can read and lynchbait. That's why you interfere.

~Titus

Flum is the definition of lynchbait.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1048, DiamondSentinel wrote:I will support you for MC iff you choose me for your party, because I need a PC to say a couple things. So unless someone is a neighborizer, I will be pushing to be in the party.

I don't want to be MC. Having either us or ABR as MC leads to drama.

If you want me to suggest you in the party, show both of us you are town. A read wall would be good. I already asked for that.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:01 pm

In post 1051, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Second, identify town just as hard as scum. Try not to interfere with them. Work with them. Do not interrupt others, unless their plan is specifically bad.

You can think they're town but you're doing what you just asked someone not to do.

I had a caveat. ABR is doing something I know to be bad. He's suggesting to lynch the people I know I can read and lynchbait. That's why you interfere.

~Titus

Why? You haven't engaged our case on them at all.

Klingon meanwhile gets lynched D1 all the fucking time.
~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:01 pm

I agree with Titus a read wall would be beneficial.

Voting me will result in DP being annoyed. I'll make the right decision for town, you can take that to the bank.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Titus: differences in opinions is good for town, don't interfere with them unless they're being objectively bad
Also Titus: I will shut you down if you have opinions that do not match mine.

Conclusions: objectively bad is anything Titus doesn't agree with.

Still waiting for your response to me, by the way. Explain how I was provoking Diamond or admit that you were seeing what you wanted to see.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:03 pm

In post 1005, Lowkey wrote:If I tell you why I'm pretty sure, I'm going to have to full claim. Lowell said he doesn't really care if I full claim so yeah, the onus of the decision is in my hands. This role is basically fucking useless for us anyways. If enough people want me to claim, then I'll go for it.

Titus, having reads that are in opposition is good. If you have a good connection the other person is town, that's all you need even if the reads don't agree. You learn to respect them as a fellow town member and argue not on a "youre scum" level but on a "ok, why is x scum and why should I believe you" level and that's all around good no matter how you spin it.

I don't care if hindu is scum I want him around forever.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:04 pm

In post 1050, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1043, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Pedit: Skybird is a protege of you??? What does that mean??? Anyone Titus claims to be able to read is now untouchable, its the law.

Yup. She's trying to buddy Skybird, angel and klingon in the hopes of defending them from town / getting them on her side.

Absolutely not. I am not sure on Skybird, but I know Skybird enough to know I can read them. Angel, once she quit focusing on OMG Titus will kill me, has been relatively townie. Klingon leans town to me.

I can understand if you don't want them in the party, but they are not people I want to lynch today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Titus all you're doing is trying to pick on whomsoever dares vote me as MC and it's transparent! Everyone can see what you're doing.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 745, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

VOTE: Klingon

Sheep me FA.

A bit OMGUS-y, that.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

You can't just oppose a Lynch on the grounds that you'll be able to read the player later. That means you're playing in a way that makes players you don't less likely to be voted by you on D1. It's skewing your judgement and weakening your play.

ABR: now, dude, Titus has had it out for me as soon as I started feeling uncomfortable about her. And my disagreement with Mollie at the beginning is still ridiculous... I'm still not sure if she knows that we've never played a game together.

Klingon: Were you scumreading ABR at that point?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 748, Drixx wrote:
In post 745, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

VOTE: Klingon

Sheep me FA.

I'm your huckelberry. I really don't like what I'm seeing out of KC's slot. This is giving me flashbacks of playing with KC when KC was scum. I'm not generally a believer in playing based upon what happened in past games ... but I can't find anything in the FA hydra's ISO that's actually scummy. Just a lot of defensiveness.

It's the defensiveness that you need to look at...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

That post should have said 'playing in a way that makes you less likely to vote for players you know'. Which, ya know, is bad when you know players who are scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Your avatar isn't showing Max, change it.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1057, Drunken Pirates wrote:I am not sure on Skybird,

If you're not sure, then don't shut down something that hasn't taken off. Just let the game progress so we can get into night phase and finally get a MC with adventures. Let wagons happen.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:13 pm

In post 1043, MaxwellPuckett wrote:'Standing on the sides of things'? My 'quibble' two posts, not even an argument, and it came out of me misunderstanding something, that I apologized for. It's nothing, its not even a blip on what I've talked about this game.

'Hard defending Flum for no reason'. I was townreading him. That's a reason, especially when the wagon was built on such unsteady ground and a not Miller claim that was explained two days ago.

I haven't been ignoring you, I've been talking to you a lot.

Also, you just ignored the fact that you literally just misrepresented me as someone trying to file up Diamond, instead sidestepping the issue by bringing up your earlier arguments instead.

Pedit: Skybird is a protege of you??? What does that mean??? Anyone Titus claims to be able to read is now untouchable, its the law.

Yes. You have been. You've been egging on weaker town members such as Diamond. You griped about his push when he said he wasn't good. So what? Even if Diamond is shit (not saying he is), facts are facts. Your post is littered with crap like that.

Those posts are an example, you've been really middle of the road but hard defended Fluminator. I don't know why you think he's town. Like at all. You've followed ABR around like a puppy dog. It's unnatural.

You've replied to us but you haven't on somethings. You've basically ignored our long stated scumread, ignored Mollie voting you and had odd relationship with Fluminator. RaL DS and I discussed this and you basically ignored that conversation.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Diamond isn't remotely weak. You are reaching so damn far right now.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:16 pm

In post 1062, MaxwellPuckett wrote:That post should have said 'playing in a way that makes you less likely to vote for players you know'. Which, ya know, is bad when you know players who are scum.

If they are scum, I will 100% lead the charge on them. I see my scumread pushing Klingon along with ABR, I deliberately ask my townreads to do my magic. It's day one and only a few days in. There's zero need to rush.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:17 pm

*to let me do my magic
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:21 pm

In post 1033, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 130, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I fucking hate pirate mollie
like Tormund Giantsbane hates Thenns and has to repeat it every season.

and you want this thing to be mc? no way can you be town.

and it makes me sad. :(

I feel like I needed to use the shouty font, cos for some reason max and hindu were ignoring it. abr is emotionally compromised and shld not be allowed to assume a position of power. period. end of story.

we don't care about being the main character. I wld really love for some1 to follow that I cld believe in.

I have not discredited titus I have clearly stated she does well with more info. on d1 it isn't happening.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:23 pm

@klingon, hey don't respond to individual posts. Conversation with us and readwall is more important. I may have to go soon. If I do, talk to Mollie.

~Titus
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I've... Ignored your scumreading on me? I've ignored it? Ahaha. Your vote on me was after I'd already voted you, but I decided (and was told) that trying to Lynch you would be pointless. Commenting on your vote would have also have been pointless.

But I can't ignore you, not when you interrupt me every time I try to talk to or push someone.

I agree with ABR on some things and disagree on others. You're lumping us together because I like him for MC and because you disagree with both of us on a lot of things.

You're calling me middle of the road and disagreeing with every hard stance I make. It's incredible impressive how contrary your words and actions are.

STILL waiting for your response on me provoking Diamond. Stop ignoring that. If you want me to reply to something specific, tell me, I'm not trawling your ISO for mentions of me that you want me to respond to.

Pedit: and we circle back to 'my opinions trump everyone else's.' Please quote an example I'm this thread where you actually agree to disagree, and I'll stop saying this.

I don't care that ABR doesn't like mollie. I do. Not. Care. I am scumreading you and the person I want to be MC doesn't want you in the party. Why the heck would that bother me? Not every decision we make has to revolve around you and your opinions.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1051, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

~Titus

Hasn't said enough for me to have an opinion one way or another, but all I know is that the games I've seen with KC, they've lurked or played terribly as town.

In post 1052, Drunken Pirates wrote:

I don't want to be MC. Having either us or ABR as MC leads to drama.

If you want me to suggest you in the party, show both of us you are town. A read wall would be good. I already asked for that.

~Titus

Wasn't talking to you, nor do I want you as MC

In post 1066, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Diamond isn't remotely weak. You are reaching so damn far right now.

Eh...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1018, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 921, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 910, Drunken Pirates wrote:

wanting abr as mc shows incredibly poor judgment. our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

I am confused, I really don't know what you're talking about here.

yoyo are you srs. abr has nakedly said he hates me and doesn't give a shit what my alignment is despite us joining the game first.

When you said "our slot was compromised", I actually thought you meant something totally different. If you just mean that ABR dislikes you and that colors his read on you or something, then ok. Although it's not like he's been tunneling on you or anything.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 pm

In post 1023, Lowkey wrote:What? I'm having a hard time believing you guys and your reads when you both discredited Titus on all her D1 reads. I haven't played with either of you before.

Noone hates you.

In post 130, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I fucking hate pirate mollie
like Tormund Giantsbane hates Thenns and has to repeat it every season.

he most certainly does!

I wanted to point it out AGAIN

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”