DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 10, Drixx wrote:Since I don't get a party I'm open to suggestions on where to adventure. I don't think there's an inherent clock on when I have to decide, but let's say 48 hours. I'll keep my own counsel concerning the rest of what I know for the time being.

VOTE: Cool Cucumbers - My hydra partner is cheating on me and we both agreed that the result would be that we would end up on opposing factions. Well ... I don't have access to any PTs for this game so that is all I need to know.

This is a fluff smoke'n'mirrors distracting scum post.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@ZZZX We were discussing about it that is why. We concluded it is best to just get it over with.

~Lina
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 146, ZZZX wrote:why not claim in first post and instead claim later on? did you change your mind or was it a case of forgetness btw?

well we were talking with each other to make sure both of us are agreed to publish it or not - Hydra stuff :)

pedit : what lina said

~Rylai
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:14 am

Never mind I am on crack Drixx is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 143, ArcAngel9 wrote:Wow.... there is so much happening here.. I am so confused. I dont know where to begin on day1.

shit this what happens when i come back after months..

And
Varson
What a lovely setup, i dont know where to begin to appreciate your efforts for this setup. God bless you[/b]

don't you mean krishna

and you know I am going to be looking at your reads so there is no way I am going to let you play dumb cos I know for a fact that you aren't!

I have missed you arc.

zzthing, there is going to be some adjustment with this hydra. you know titus and are like night and day so it shld be expected that there is gonna be some dissonance. we have a system worked out and when she posted I texted her and was like "remember our agreement!". give us some space plz to work things out a bit.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:16 am

In post 28, Spifflop wrote:The Cool Cucumbers is scum

~Spiffy

This cannot be, I love their name and their avy :(

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:16 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 151, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 10, Drixx wrote:Since I don't get a party I'm open to suggestions on where to adventure. I don't think there's an inherent clock on when I have to decide, but let's say 48 hours. I'll keep my own counsel concerning the rest of what I know for the time being.

VOTE: Cool Cucumbers - My hydra partner is cheating on me and we both agreed that the result would be that we would end up on opposing factions. Well ... I don't have access to any PTs for this game so that is all I need to know.

This is a fluff smoke'n'mirrors distracting scum post.

That was during RVS, DGB...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's three players I can't stand on this site and only two of them play mafia games. Sorry guys.

If I'm one of those people, it would be cool to work that out. I'm aware that I come across in text rather quite a lot poorly than I would like to. I do my very best to have no enemies. I'd be friends with everyone on the planet if I could. For whatever it's worth.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:18 am

In post 31, Drixx wrote:I actually recently spent a great deal of time reading Titus games from 2015

Now, you're on crack, Titus is like the worst scum catcher ever. Sorry Titus, you know I love you, but I love you the most when I am scum and you're town.

Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:18 am

In post 149, ZZZX wrote:ignoring wont get anything good. afterall this is mafia and we need to know each others allignments..

Mollie i dont think u answered me. are you town?

I did answer you zzthing, it is in my iso! it is like the second post I made I think.

for the good of humanity i am going to mostly ignore him. I already have a read on him anyway he is a town lean cos when abr is scum he is positively saintly when he town he doesn't give a shit who he pisses off.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:19 am

In post 33, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 30, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Why do you want DrippingGoofball as MC? Throwing MC votes around seems like a bad idea.

Because I haven't had the honor of playing a game with DrippingGoofball in years, and she's a badass from top to bottom. I want her to put together a party of heroes to go adventuring. I love everything about this game.

<3

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 am

In post 40, Fluminator wrote:I am not a Miller

Oh good you must be scum

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:21 am

In post 46, Drixx wrote:Bayes Theorem

My husband has devoted his entire professional life to that. This is mafia, we don't fancy it up calling it "Bayes Theorem" we just say "Guts'N'Blood."

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:22 am

Well, all I know, DGB is that you didn't do much better in GoD mafia...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:23 am

In post 63, Drunken Pirates wrote:Bee boop. Beeeep.

This is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:24 am

In post 164, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well, all I know, DGB is that you didn't do much better in GoD mafia...

Did anyone ever said I was good? I don't know why we're talking about my performance since no fantastical claims have been made about it.

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:25 am

If you don't have anything better to bring to the table, don't take away what we do have.
“Why was I chosen?'
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:26 am

In post 116, Rylai and Lina wrote:Ok we both agree to get this out of the way.

We are Emilia

We are a Miller. Flavour reason because we were falsely accused for the murder of our fiance amd got put into a prison but with the help of some friends escaped.

~Rylai and Lina

This looks legit.

Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:27 am

In post 164, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well, all I know, DGB is that you didn't do much better in GoD mafia...

nono
nononono

dramalama let players not post for over a week I think bpc didn't post for like 13 days or something and I said on d1 that anti was scum and then he didn't post for like ever and then I died. I wish I wld have pushed him harder but the n1 missing scumkill really did point to anti.

dgb is town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:28 am

In post 137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's three players I can't stand on this site and only two of them play mafia games. Sorry guys.

No staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:30 am

If you guys ever want me to MC, you know I am a team player.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 29, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Giving the MC to the most widely town-read player is a good idea, then having the town bloc chosen as the rest also sounds like a good idea.
¬wgeurts

How is MC is widely town read player. I am confused with your point.

In post 38, ZZZX wrote:VOTE: Fluminator

Albert ya town?
Mollie/Titus ya town?

also

@mod is there any info about weither drixx start as mc is allignment indicative,result from another role,pure flavor or are you unable to answer that question?

Also

MC:ZZZX

I am ZZZX

You MC ZZZX

cus ZZZX

Being MC is not alignment indicative. It was mentioned in simple english. I dont have good opinion about this posting. Are you scum?

In post 40, Fluminator wrote:I am not a Miller

Can we lynch this person first? :neutral:

In post 41, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 37, Drixx wrote:I know you tend to be contrary ABR, but why on earth would you actually vote for an MC so early in day one? I can't think of a town motive for it. I'm going to be blunt and say that rationally it feels like scum doing something that nobody will think scum would do so early. You're already hard enough for me to read and trust ... why you gotta make it harder?

I think it would be interesting to have DGB as the Main Character. I want her to live a while in this game so I can play longer with her. There's not much to it other than that.

there is no logic in your point ABR. How is your special interest to play with DGB is logic to nominate her for MC?

In post 47, Fluminator wrote:I have a final in 2 hours. After that I want to hammer some scum.

Another post, not very usefull. Smells scummy!!!

In post 50, pirate mollie wrote:hi guys

what is going on

I am currently locked out of our account so I am waiting on titus to sort it out.

Hello Mollie.. Long time girl. Missed you.. How you been? :)

In post 155, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 143, ArcAngel9 wrote:Wow.... there is so much happening here.. I am so confused. I dont know where to begin on day1.

shit this what happens when i come back after months..

And
Varson
What a lovely setup, i dont know where to begin to appreciate your efforts for this setup. God bless you[/b]

don't you mean krishna

and you know I am going to be looking at your reads so there is no way I am going to let you play dumb cos I know for a fact that you aren't!

I have missed you arc.

zzthing, there is going to be some adjustment with this hydra. you know titus and are like night and day so it shld be expected that there is gonna be some dissonance. we have a system worked out and when she posted I texted her and was like "remember our agreement!". give us some space plz to work things out a bit.

Awwww mollie.. I have returned to ms after a long gap. I am not going to take this game easy too especially when i am town. :) You sound town too.. You can count me on with you.. Lets lynch scum.

And titus... Please dont try to lynch for your obvious reasons. I am town in this game.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 171, DrippingGoofball wrote:If you guys ever want me to MC, you know I am a team player.

Well actually I know it seems odd to claim miller and request this but if you read emilia story you'll understand that Emilia is not a bad person and only accused to something wrong [Miller!] so we want to be in MC as well ... :oops:

@Molie I cant understand your last post . to much abbreviations. can you rephrase it please ?

~Rylai
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 171, DrippingGoofball wrote:If you guys ever want me to MC, you know I am a team player.

Everyone know you're a team player dear. I just hope youre town in this game. I hate seeing you as scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c