The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:57 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 1511, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1502, Albert B. Rampage wrote:When did hiplop join this game...?

tell me how that is remotely important?

I mean what is the net worth of info finding that you are trying to find here.

in other newz, I think I hate every1 except titus. and some other pple.

this is a new and interesting way to scumhunt I will be composing a list of pple I hate and pple I don't.

no1 shld ever try to be on any list ever.

I asked titus to create a scum!gif of abr cos I thought it wld be funny.

guess what came up!

Am I on the hate list?
:(
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:01 am

In post 1546, DiamondSentinel wrote:I agree this day just needs to end. I want to actually be able to talk to Errant.

That's not a good mentality to have.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 am

In post 1549, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1546, DiamondSentinel wrote:I agree this day just needs to end. I want to actually be able to talk to Errant.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh good, someone else noticed.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:08 am

In post 1576, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1556, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1554, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1448, Rylai and Lina wrote:

Ooh is she lucky and stationed in an island or bleh in Athens?( I mean Athens is awesome but the islands have their own flair)

Athens, I think.

Beep! I forget your reads if RaL is town. Can you suppose she's town and do me a readwall with that perspective? She's town btw.

*bats eyelashes*

~Titus

Remember that Games of Thrones over at SC2? The abandoned one with 6 factions?

Some of the weird interactions here have me thinking this could be a similar setup. Me reading ABR, and R&L as Scum, and them reading each other as Scum would suggest 3 factions, right?

But if R&L are Town (excluding weirdness from other players) then it's more likely that this is a standard 2-faction game.

Maybe some of the weird interactions could relate to the signup thread and that PM from Varsoon asking us to work out our animosities before the game started. It looks like there are a few people here that don't like each other.

So, from that pov, my readslist would need a redo...

What
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Lowkey »

Mollie, I'm so fucking hype for this game again and you're making me excited. Stop LOL. I have things to do but can't help catching up and reading. I think I'm reading more than Lowell. Also, I feel you on the hydra thing, I wish Lowell was spamming my PT as much as I am. Our third secret hydra member almost has as many posts in the PT as he does, ilu mollie

ABR's shit is counterintuitive, obviously, but he's not dumb and has a motive behind it so stop second guessing your shit and trying to pull it as alignment indicative; use the rest of his play for that because there's plenty to judge. ABR, you promise me one thing. You give me that name D3 and I give you the MC vote. No strings attached. Are we good there? I'm slightly salty we're not in your party since you recruited Lowell in the game and you can't read either of us but it is what it is. I just want that name. I've been against voting you as MC because I agree with mollie re: your judgment and have been trying to tell Lowell that. I think he thought that I was thinking you're scum by me saying we shouldn't vote you as MC hence his "we disagree on ABR" thing when we both read him as town. (I think we do?) So, yes. That's my only condition. A name for a vote. Deal?

I see what you guys are saying about Max and yes, that was really, really bad. Still think DS is town, especially after that. He has his bad moments but I don't think DS is scum here.

DGB, I told you, that slot is town af. I'm more worried for them than I am ABR. Seriously.
Lowell/Hinduragi
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:15 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Lowkey Don't bother. ABR won't keep up any of his deals. He said he'd give me the party slot and he shows no intention of doing so. He's so blatantly anti-town at this point it's not even funny.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1906, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lowkey Don't bother. ABR won't keep up any of his deals. He said he'd give me the party slot and he shows no intention of doing so. He's so blatantly anti-town at this point it's not even funny.

I disagree. I think his posts are oozing town. I'm just not sure if I can trust that he's not faking it. That claim that he made was completely unnecessary. He was running away with votes for being MC, so why make that series of posts? There was literally no reason for it. Like ... there's the super obvious idea that he
wants
to draw the NK tonight, but only a scum team full of people holding idiot balls would leave him alive if he's town after he made the claim he did. He put himself on a clock to deliver scum, and one doesn't do that lightly.

It feels more like a mistake to me than a gambit, but ABR is tricksie.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 am

In post 1907, Drixx wrote:
In post 1906, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lowkey Don't bother. ABR won't keep up any of his deals. He said he'd give me the party slot and he shows no intention of doing so. He's so blatantly anti-town at this point it's not even funny.

I disagree. I think his posts are oozing town. I'm just not sure if I can trust that he's not faking it. That claim that he made was completely unnecessary. He was running away with votes for being MC, so why make that series of posts? There was literally no reason for it. Like ... there's the super obvious idea that he
wants
to draw the NK tonight, but only a scum team full of people holding idiot balls would leave him alive if he's town after he made the claim he did. He put himself on a clock to deliver scum, and one doesn't do that lightly.

It feels more like a mistake to me than a gambit
, but ABR is tricksie.

Yes, but the question is, what type of mistake? Is it a scum mistake of drawing unnecessary attention to himself by exhibiting behavior that contradicts previous play? Or is it a town mistake of feeling he HAD to make that claim right now or else the sentiment favoring him as MC would slip away?

-Cerb
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:41 am

In post 1907, Drixx wrote:

wants

It feels more like a mistake to me than a gambit, but ABR is tricksie.

He's put everyone in a terrible position.

Town shouldn't very well put him as MC because he could be fakeclaiming to accrue the immunity there. But we also can't ignore that claim, because if it is true, then he'll be #1 scum nightkill, and we ought to use him while we can.

Scum needs to kill him if he's actually correct, but they could leave him alive and hope for WIFOM, or out of fear that he's actually a PGO or similar.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1851, Skybird wrote:Back to post 1815 by R&L. I never said my power was activated by hammering. I said I can gain power by hammering.

Now I have to go to work. I can't log on from work so don't get excited if I don't respond until this evening. (or 14 hours from whatever time it is in your part of the world.)

I will hold you to that because you have a lot to explain.

~Lina
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:45 am

Done reading up, ISO'ing everyone one final time then I'll make a giant ass wall.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:46 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

But if it IS true, diamond, the point is that we cant use him anyway. ABR himself made sure of that.

We don't have to lynch him today, just as long as he's not MC. If he's town, making him MC won't work anyways.

Usually, unnecessary claims are viewed as scummy, why is it suddenly different now? That train of thought is no different from Sentinels claim after a few votes and some negative sentimate towards his slot.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I've got to stop only voicing half of my thoughts. The train of the that says town ABR might have thought his MC status was threatened and claimed because of that, which is the same thing that prompted Diamonds claim, though in this case it was his gear of being lynched.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Drixx »

The best case scenario for town is that ABR is a PGO or something like that. But even if he's town, and even if that claim is a trap for scum, the scum team would
still
have to all be holding the idiot ball at the same time to decide not to NK him tonight, just because if he actually does have a role ability that lets him deliver scum by being the MC, they can never touch him once the immunity swaps to him. The claim literally forces the NK to him tonight from anything other than a completely incompetent scum team. It might be a brilliant play and I'm just skeptical because I lack the necessary info.

I'm going to just watch how it plays out. I suggest we have a clear choice for back up MC if we want to put it on ABR, so that if he's killed we don't end up handing that shit to scum by mistake.

I've run gambits to draw fire and inflate my role utility before so I'm just going to shut up now and watch for a bit. I can't find anything in his ISO that helps me discern what the hell he's doing, so I am not qualified to say more than I have.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1905, Lowkey wrote:Mollie, I'm so fucking hype for this game again and you're making me excited. Stop LOL. I have things to do but can't help catching up and reading. I think I'm reading more than Lowell. Also, I feel you on the hydra thing, I wish Lowell was spamming my PT as much as I am. Our third secret hydra member almost has as many posts in the PT as he does, ilu mollie

ABR's shit is counterintuitive, obviously, but he's not dumb and has a motive behind it so stop second guessing your shit and trying to pull it as alignment indicative; use the rest of his play for that because there's plenty to judge. ABR, you promise me one thing. You give me that name D3 and I give you the MC vote. No strings attached. Are we good there? I'm slightly salty we're not in your party since you recruited Lowell in the game and you can't read either of us but it is what it is. I just want that name. I've been against voting you as MC because I agree with mollie re: your judgment and have been trying to tell Lowell that. I think he thought that I was thinking you're scum by me saying we shouldn't vote you as MC hence his "we disagree on ABR" thing when we both read him as town. (I think we do?) So, yes. That's my only condition. A name for a vote. Deal?

I see what you guys are saying about Max and yes, that was really, really bad. Still think DS is town, especially after that. He has his bad moments but I don't think DS is scum here.

DGB, I told you, that slot is town af. I'm more worried for them than I am ABR. Seriously.

hindu <3 <3 <3

you are turning out to be every bit as kewl as every1 said you were!

at first I was a little nervous you cos I wasn't sure if you were buddying me but I really liked lowell's indignation with yoyo saying that lowell always scumreads him and you just feel super town to me. interacting with just feels very easy and I dunno, its like we just fell into step together and I like easy interactions like that.

I really really don't want abr as mc. I don't think that he will die if he isn't mc I think that if that were the case then he wld have angled to be mc right off the bat, not vote dgb and say its cos he likes dgb and wants to go adventuring with her. it wld make me really unhappy if you voted him for mc. the 4 pple he wants to adventure with don't make sense either. he trashes drixx at the beginning of the game, I find it incredulous he wants us to go with him, why on earth wld you have kewldog I mean town!kewldog gets lazy and apathetic, the only 1 that makes sense is errant so that errant's posting restriction will be removed. I mean if he is such a big fan of dgb then why not take her? <---- that cog-dis is what has made abr drop from my town pile and now he is unsure.

I think diamond is town too, that is why I reached out to him.

I holding off on a readslist for right now cos I am waiting for somethings to happen in order to solidify my reads. can you vote arc/itelpip? we need a solid wagon cos this:

DiamondSentinel (2): CooLDoG, Sensei
Skybird (2): Fluminator, Lowkey
Fluminator (1): Skybird
Klingoncelt (1): Albert B. Rampage
Rylai and Lina (1): Klingoncelt
DrippingGoofball (1): ZZZX
Drixx (1): The Cool Cucumbers
Albert B. Rampage (1): MaxwellPuckett
Sensei (1): BIT
Drunken Pirates (1): DiamondSentinel

is really fucking dismal.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:37 am

@Drunken Pirates - We still have like a week left to get a lynch. I know that the votes are really spread out, but there is still time for discussion. Looking at this, the lynches on there I want to happen is Fluminator and DrippingGoofball.

I know I haven't said much about DGB, but I really don't like her performance this game. It's both alike and different from GoD, and not in a good way.
“Why was I chosen?'
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1916, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Drunken Pirates - We still have like a week left to get a lynch. I know that the votes are really spread out, but there is still time for discussion. Looking at this, the lynches on there I want to happen is Fluminator and DrippingGoofball.

I know I haven't said much about DGB, but I really don't like her performance this game. It's both alike and different from GoD, and not in a good way.

lemme tell you how this works; we run some1 up, force a claim, judge HOW they claim and go from there. we need a lynch to go through and we need time form another 1 even I am pretty sure slot is scum. that it is taking this longer makes me think that scum aren't bussing cos that wagon looks like all town.

I am pretty sure dgb is town here I have no idea where you are getting this from. I think I have only misread her once and that was in our first game together.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I really hate how everyone just ignores the sky/Flum issue >.>

Like is it so hard to see the problem withg both of them claiming the same main character ? And before anyone says Sky said she isn't assellus, there is litterally no other character that fits her powers and the way she came and said it (without saying who she is ) was bloody horrible.

Why am I the only one seeing this?

@DP Itlepip is scum, that much is obv too, like this replace out from arc was beyond bad, the rest of his stuff as well like I would vote there but I am waiting for sky to "clarify"

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:53 am

You aren't the only one who saw it. You're just the only one who finds it even the slightest bit likely that they made a play like that as scum.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:00 am

Okay, so I just read Skybirds ISO, specifically looking for something to support this BS you keep pushing here.

They make NO mention of being a half-mystic, they attack the idea that being a MC makes someone town, AND they don't claim they are town, they propose a hypothetical of "What woud you say if I told you I was a MC".

Dude, you're super duper misreading all of this Go reread her iso. It's short.

With that said though, partway through his catchup wgeurts said skybird was among the people he wanted lynched today, but he didn't tell me why, sooo....all I can say is your particular reason for being suspicious is bullshit. IDK about any other reasons to think they're scum.

-Cerb
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@Cerb

So you propose that she just said that without actually being a main character?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Shit I didn't actually think of that...I took it at face value that she is saying she is a mc....

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:07 am

In post 1917, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1916, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Drunken Pirates - We still have like a week left to get a lynch. I know that the votes are really spread out, but there is still time for discussion. Looking at this, the lynches on there I want to happen is Fluminator and DrippingGoofball.

lemme tell you how this works; we run some1 up, force a claim, judge HOW they claim and go from there. we need a lynch to go through and we need time form another 1 even I am pretty sure slot is scum. that it is taking this longer makes me think that scum aren't bussing cos that wagon looks like all town.

I am pretty sure dgb is town here I have no idea where you are getting this from. I think I have only misread her once and that was in our first game together.

Then who do you suggest we wagon?
“Why was I chosen?'
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:08 am

In context, it looks to me like there was some discussion happening about the possibility of MC's being more likely to be town than not, and she was seeing if you were using the MC claim as a reason to townread people who you otherwise didn't have reason to townread, and wanted to see how such a claim would change your read on her.

I might be misunderstanding, of course, but that's my interpretation of those particular posts.

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”