Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Max give me on reason from everyone in gane sofar wicdj became your omgvso town must be mc.

Angek dude same question

I can buy Abr was he agrees with me and Dgb's anyone but Drixx vote.
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Both

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 612, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 606, Sensei wrote:@Max - What did you think of Yimmy's entrance?

This.
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
Other scumreads besides who I've stated? Unsure. I want to talk to Skybird, not enough there for me to read her yet. Off the top of my head... Yimmy showed up with a lot of null and ??? reads after apparently ISOing for three hours, but I'm waiting on the latter half of their list

Think of it as 'bleh' to 'not good'.

What do you want to talk about Max?

In post 617, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 490, Skybird wrote:I'm liking Lowkey so far.

Which one of Lowkey's wishy-washy nothing statements impresses you the most?

Interesting wording on your request. Are you miffed they said they didn't like your first posts in ?

What I liked about their entrance was the easy feeling I got from it. Their posts felt natural.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 641, Rylai and Lina wrote::|

I'm town. I never do such a gambit as mafia ever ... I shared my wiki page and pointed out my meta for everyone to see if their interested in not only my first newbie game. I don't know Why there is a wagon on us right now.

I'm Not null on nearly everyone, I am on some because I'm analyzing people 1 by 1. and the list is getting completed.

I town read drixx after spiflop flip with no doubt. I have nothing to suggest he as a main character turn to be scum. as we're not ...

wicked I claimed fucking miller and I'm playing as a main character who should be in a trustworthy MC group or its useless (kind of) AS I SAID BEFORE. yes I'm trying to show people that I'm town.
Why you don't like my flum vote?
I was trying to see If I can trust them both or not. Yes I'm trying to town block for above reason ^
As I said I read people's meta at night - not game related for sure - this helps me to play better in my next games and know people better

@yosarin 1 - well I'm working on that list ... who do you want me to comment about?
2- yep especially after spitlops flip I don't think there is a baddie in main characters (as Emilia is town as well)
3 - I'm trying to understand why people town readed him - to see if that's reasonable or not ...
4 - :| what should I do about it? I wrote what I felt ...
5 - I'm voting flumm

~Rylai

You keep bringing up that your role is a main character and therefore you have to be town. This feels like you are trying to convince us all that you are town. I also don't like that you didn't want to clarify your miller role when Drunken Pirates questioned you about it. Then you buddy up to them by saying you hold Titus in high regard. You continue to state that you are town in following posts. Again, that strikes me as scum trying to convince everyone that they are town. As an example:

I'm town. I never do such a gambit as mafia ever ... I shared my wiki page and pointed out my meta for everyone to see if their interested in not only my first newbie game. I don't know Why there is a wagon on us right now.

I'm Not null on nearly everyone, I am on some because I'm analyzing people 1 by 1. and the list is getting completed.

I town read drixx after spiflop flip with no doubt. I have nothing to suggest he as a main character turn to be scum. as we're not ...

wicked I claimed fucking miller and
I'm playing as a main character who should be in a trustworthy MC group
or its useless (kind of) AS I SAID BEFORE. yes
I'm trying to show people that I'm town.

Why you don't like my flum vote?
I was trying to see If I can trust them both or not.
Yes I'm trying to town block for above reason
^
As I said I read people's meta at night - not game related for sure - this helps me to play better in my next games and know people better

-snip-
~Rylai

They are continuing with the I'm a main character bs and saying they are trying to show they are town because of that. The 3rd bolded bit looks like scum trying to get in the town block.

VOTE: Rylai and Lina
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 658, Fluminator wrote:
In post 647, DrippingGoofball wrote:Skybird is bus'ing Fluminator, you heard it here first.

Lol, that makes me feel a little better at least.
More people should check Skybird.

OMGUS much?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Skybird just fallen down in my list more than anyone else

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

NO I'm not asking people to town read me because I'm a main character. I'm saying as a main charcter I will fight for avoiding this lynch because that will screw the town.

YOUR BOLDING my sentense and omit the "or I'm useless(Kind of)" part in purpose to change my claim as a try for begging to be townreaded. Its my role claim. I fucking don't care if people can't believe it ...

The fact that your ignoring all the fucking things I said and zooming in my defensive usual behavior Is devilish scummy

Even before this you were one of me and shiro's scum reads so far. the fact I asked you what are your reads and you just gave me 3 shitty reads , the fact that you have no solid read of your own and the fact you just jumped on my wagon is enough for me to think your scum.

VOTE: Skybird This was the worst jump on a wagon ever! [people are free to call that omgus - He is scummy and yes he is scummy ]

about max as I finished reading his Iso , his posts give me different feelings. he is holding middleground in like everything. call us scum but attack drunken pirates for questioning us. not giving a solid read on flum or in any case.

that gave me a bad feeling.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 753, Skybird wrote:I also don't like that you didn't want to clarify your miller role when Drunken Pirates questioned you about it.

That is BS and a lie

R&L wrote:Not only I had already said that we are ust a miller a few posts above but you should have been aware that FA english are a bit weird sometimes. Not a single other person got confused, what gives?

And the post you bloody mentioned

R&L wrote:
Fair enough, I just got a little whaaat becuase I have you in high regards and was like what's up with Titus not realising this ? seems kinda odd.

By all manes if you like get a tracker guilty all bets are off

Entertain me more with bs though.

P.edit

Getting Ninjad by my own self now. Damn. I do approve the vote though. Probably worst just on us. I mean cooldog was OMG bad but this is a string contestant

Heck we aren't even trying to enter a townblock more of create one. I even explained that what FA mean with her mc parts are being in the party.
~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

I can gain power a power from hammering a player so when Flum made his statement about the hammers, I figured that something was up.

P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post . My statement was not BS and not a lie.

- your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

- you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 757, Skybird wrote:P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post 367. My statement was not BS and not a lie.

106 - your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

641 - you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

oO

first what the fuck?! post 367 is the mod kill ... ha?! what does it going to do with miller claim?! :igmeou:

- That's because if it is we have 7 conf town in this game ... thats important information isn't it?

- After the spiflop flip and with the knowledge that we are a town as a main character we have nothing to say drixx is not town and we have no reason to think other wise.

WE never used our Drixx town read to town read ourselves. YOUR fucking argument is completly flawed ...

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 359, Rylai and Lina wrote:whats a universal miller ? We show "Not town" to everyone ...

~Rylai

In post 497, Rylai and Lina wrote:@Mollie we will be investigated as "not-town" as its stated in our role pm. if its not the answer tell me what should I ask from mod.

and this is complaining about my miller claim - not explaining it .... lol

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

OMG, HE DOES IT AGAIN! Lynch with fire please.

In post 649, Rylai and Lina wrote:

UNVOTE: Flumm I don't feel this vote btw. I need to discuss things with shiro

ohh, shit, let me unvote my unpopular vote right now!
In post 699, Rylai and Lina wrote:

I'm fucking town and I this is my only defense when your only saying "your scum"

no, no it isn't.

In post 703, Lowkey wrote:There should be more votes going onto Rylai after her last 11 posts. If you don't know why already, the cards will reveal themselves soon.

*nods emphatically*
In post 704, Rylai and Lina wrote:

I'm town and instead of getting lynched I must be in MC

how about? NO.

In post 739, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 738, Drunken Pirates wrote:eh. we can lose a character cop, hindu I will lynch her if you are happy with your bus.

I am only saying this cos you are suddenly becoming weird.

I'm not a character cop I just have information about characters... and my main role is to help MC in adventures as I claimed it before ...

and i'm not weird he has 49 posts just saying "Rylai your scum" or "talk to others about her" or " why your not voting her" :|

~Rylai

this is the most nebulous claim I have ever heard.
In post 745, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

VOTE: Klingon

Sheep me FA.

whhaaaaa????

In post 746, Shiro wrote:

@Cooldog

Since you have been around the block as you are saying then buddy I am in shock you know ? Because almost every game I played here when someone shouted about his self meta he was town and the people jumping on it scum. You reason is probably worse than ABR and abr is just shouting.

Meta is bullshit, to use self meta is scummy. Furthermore it is potentially game-breaking and should probably be modkillable in my honest opinion. But yeah, it is fucking scummy. Especially when used
unprovoked
to get people to think you are supper town.
after a wank.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 758, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 757, Skybird wrote:P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post 367. My statement was not BS and not a lie.

106 - your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

641 - you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

oO

first what the fuck?! post 367 is the mod kill ... ha?! what does it going to do with miller claim?! :igmeou:

- That's because if it is we have 7 conf town in this game ... thats important information isn't it?

- After the spiflop flip and with the knowledge that we are a town as a main character we have nothing to say drixx is not town and we have no reason to think other wise.

WE never used our Drixx town read to town read ourselves. YOUR fucking argument is completly flawed ...

~Rylai

Eh, fingers got the post number screwed around. is the one I was talking about. Calm down.

What would you say if I told you that I too was a main character?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I have no fucking answer for fucking trolls

come back here when you could talk

only this : people talked about my meta I gave them all my games in a whole package. this is not fucking alignment indicative just for your own knowledge

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 761, Skybird wrote:Eh, fingers got the post number screwed around. 376 is the one I was talking about. Calm down.

What would you say if I told you that I too was a main character?

I answered titus question before lina asks why she asked them in this post

In post 359, Rylai and Lina wrote:whats a universal miller ? We show "Not town" to everyone ...

~Rylai

so asking why she asked that when we clearly stated in our claim post that we are miller is scummy ?

I would ask you to hint me about that your which one to check my role pm to see if I have info about you or not.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

was toward coolDog and was sky's answer

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@Sky

You are making no sense.

Yes I asked if it is safe to assume. YOU should bloody know that I value flavour A LOT. Remember hard defending a hood till two people In it flipped scum in twilight zone? Yea.

I townread Drixx because I like his posts. He has the same mindset as me. That we should be thinking of the mechanics as well not purely on lynch scum. The fact that his flavour is an main character is a bonus.

P.edit

@Sky that was no complain, that was me questioning how she could misunderstand it. I said in thebsame post We are just a miller.

It would would give me pause. And I would tell you to reassess the situation if you are legit about it.

You already saw how a Mc flipped. Things are wacky.

@Cooldog

So you say you never seen town do it? Cause I have seen town do it far more.

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 760, CooLDoG wrote:this is the most nebulous claim I have ever heard.

Red's flip buddy. Soak it in. Things are weird.

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

@Rylai, Calm down. You are freaking out which only makes people want to lynch you more.

Skybird isn't the best vote for today. If they were scum, they were likely bussing Fluminator. This is true according to DGB and according to the cookie factory.

Take a step back for a second. Chill.

@CoolDog, Grab a drink and chill for a bit. You have been using circular logic and tunnelling Rylai for awhile based on "meta" (putting that in quotes because it might be more pattern matching than meta).

I would like to talk to you about this when you're nice and calm.

You have the hallmarks of confbiasing town.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

UNVOTE

Bleh if he is legit I don't want to test my theory yet.

@DP
Thought on the push for wicdj for MC?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

^
~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:00 am

@Rylai, To me, it looks like agency capture situation going on. Wicked pushes a bad vote, get him nommed as town leader. We are discussing who we want as MC and are wildly conflicted on who it should be used on. I am even more against Drixx retaining his title because I feel we should not repeat MCs.

Vote Fluminator with us? Please.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:03 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 749, Rylai and Lina wrote:Hey Drixx what do you think of the totally bs push for wicdj for MC?

I find it nonsensical and most likely scum motivated.

Y'know, I think you're 100% right here.

It is scum driven. And I think you know that because you're scum. I don't think you're scum enough to vote, but you might just be scum. As for this, I'll let all of you brawl it out while I get better at reading people. Sorry if I don't post much, but I'll only be posting when I have something super important to say (not that anyone cares because I suck at this).
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:07 am

In post 771, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 749, Rylai and Lina wrote:Hey Drixx what do you think of the totally bs push for wicdj for MC?

I find it nonsensical and most likely scum motivated.

Y'know, I think you're 100% right here.

It is scum driven. And I think you know that because you're scum. I don't think you're scum enough to vote, but you might just be scum. As for this, I'll let all of you brawl it out while I get better at reading people. Sorry if I don't post much, but I'll only be posting when I have something super important to say (not that anyone cares because I suck at this).

OK, I have told you not to say you suck at this DS. That actually makes the game harder for you when you do want to post something.

You should definitely take note of Rylai's behavior as it will help you read people in the future.

Why do you feel Wicked MC is scum driven?

~Titus
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:10 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Oh yeah, I meant to do this. Don't want an accidental wagon forming. UNVOTE:

PEdit: I am definitely taking not of their behavior.

The way it formed is indeed nonsensical. A conceited self-vote started a wagon. Obviously he's town, but incompetent town, and scum thinks they can manipulate him. I'd say in the first half of the current wagon, there are at least 2 scum (assuming there are 5 scum total, since 21 people). It built up with very little reasoning by anyone.

My guess on the scum on it would be the second/third, and then whoever is the halfway vote or the one right before it, but no 2 scum next to each other.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:14 am

@DS, Your recent post is very concerning to me
Given our multiple requests in the thread pushing Fulminator, how could you plausibly believe that any wagon on Fluminator would be accidental?

Second, you're ripping VCA hallmarks from wagons to lynch on flipped scum and applying it to an MC vote and doing VCA preflip. Stop. VCA should not be done until day 3 at the earliest in a large. Ideally Day 4.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”