The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 942, Lowkey wrote:ITT Yos is Sonic.

BUT if the information is part of their role card (confirm that rylai), then I would expect it to be shared with town when they flip

No. Our role has info that somewhat confirms another and there's nothing that says it's shared upon flip except perhaps role name.
Also: ABRs attitude is super antitown

Have you played with ABR before? This is one of his better games.

Holy shit. That's terrifying. Are we talking kuribo levels of assholehood, or not quite?

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

Who I want is

DGB
Sendai
Aa9
cool dog or Ral
Us

With DGB main character BUT I HAVEN'T spoken with Mollie about that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Well that ain't happening dear.

People I definitely don't want on the party:

Sensei
Aa9
You
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 947, Drunken Pirates wrote:We make a strong case on Fluminator. You swing at RandL riling her up.
We state Drixx should go anywhere but Ghost Town. You push Ghost Town.
We state Drixx is bad MC. You voted it for awhile.
I say Klingon is not like certain town, you push there knowing about the drama box she is.
You want to put together adventures that are not likely to agree on anything.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're "dividing the town".

Chill the hell out. I don't agree with any of this either and you're overreacting just because things aren't going the way you want it to.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 950, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Holy shit. That's terrifying. Are we talking kuribo levels of assholehood, or not quite?

He usually lurks and does nothing for half of the game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:12 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Lina: okay, from that perspective I can see a reason for feeling that way. His zeroing in on you seems more like something a townie would do than scum, precisely because its not super-advisable.

Pedit: yeah why was sensei in there? I don't agree with Angel in the party either but a stance like that is one I can understand if you know and can read her.

Lowkey: said the same thing earlier they both need to calm down, I think, they're not infallible.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:14 am

In post 952, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well that ain't happening dear.

Sensei
Aa9
You

Then I am never voting you IC. I can comprise from my ideal party, but I will absolutely veto you being an IC if you keep pushing your ego and drama.

We can try to put together an acceptable party but what you're doing in excluding my biggest townreads makes me think you're scum here.

But we agree on DGB, and one of RaL cool dog. I prefer RaL over CoolDog unless like all my townreads are on it.

~Titus
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:14 am

We now have a two party system people. The DP's and the ABR's, but the independent's Drixx and Wicked are looking quite strong, even though they haven't laid out any of the details of their platform.

Shit.

Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

-Cerb

pedit: Oh. That kind of thing. Got it. Yeah, okay, this is way better. I'm going ot assume it's because he knows lurking doesn't make people townread you, and you only get to be MC if you are townread, and he really wants to go on adventures. It's the same problem I have. Usually I deliberately try to get people to scum read me because as town, it lets me live to the late game, where I'm useful, and as scum, it helps explain why I'm living to the late game. :P But now...fuck. I need people to think I'm town and shit. Some bullshit going on here. :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:15 am

In post 956, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Sensei
Aa9
You

Then I am never voting you IC. I can comprise from my ideal party, but I will absolutely veto you being an IC if you keep pushing your ego and drama.

We can try to put together an acceptable party but what you're doing in excluding my biggest townreads makes me think you're scum here.

But we agree on DGB, and one of RaL cool dog. I prefer RaL over CoolDog unless like all my townreads are on it.

~Titus

You don't have veto power dear. Your biggest townreads are likely scum. You don't know how to play D1 at all. Stop fabricating reasons to scumread me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:15 am

In post 953, Lowkey wrote:
In post 947, Drunken Pirates wrote:We make a strong case on Fluminator. You swing at RandL riling her up.
We state Drixx should go anywhere but Ghost Town. You push Ghost Town.
We state Drixx is bad MC. You voted it for awhile.
I say Klingon is not like certain town, you push there knowing about the drama box she is.
You want to put together adventures that are not likely to agree on anything.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're "dividing the town".

Chill the hell out. I don't agree with any of this either and you're overreacting just because things aren't going the way you want it to.

I am calm, but I know precisely what he's doing and being clear that is what he is doing in my speech. Yet, ABR's trying to rush through things that are bad for town.

~Titus
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 922, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 920, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: Why not me? [insert Lennyface]

You're voting me to die not to MC :/

I don't think you're lynchworthy OTOH. So you've got that going for you.

This is your chance to prove me otherwise. A private chat would be the PERFECT place for us to get some 1 on 1 time together. Well, in the company of a few select others.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 am

@CoolDoG Nice misrep. I didn't lynch to defend. I lynched because his scumminess was overwhelming. Start actually reading.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

Do you think my slot is scum? I'm losing hype, man. The only reason I am so active is because I thought I'd be an easy town read and could go on adventures. That's the only reason Lowell wants to even play the game. He hasn't read this thread since like page 3.

Also, who do you think is scum? I'm surprised to see cdg and max as possible options. And definitely thought the flum hype would've died down once he explained himself.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 am

In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:We now have a two party system people. The DP's and the ABR's, but the independent's Drixx and Wicked are looking quite strong, even though they haven't laid out any of the details of their platform.

Shit.

Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

-Cerb

pedit: Oh. That kind of thing. Got it. Yeah, okay, this is way better. I'm going ot assume it's because he knows lurking doesn't make people townread you, and you only get to be MC if you are townread, and he really wants to go on adventures. It's the same problem I have. Usually I deliberately try to get people to scum read me because as town, it lets me live to the late game, where I'm useful, and as scum, it helps explain why I'm living to the late game. :P But now...fuck. I need people to think I'm town and shit. Some bullshit going on here. :P

I'm counting on your support for my nomination!

In post 960, DiamondSentinel wrote:

This is your chance to prove me otherwise. A private chat would be the PERFECT place for us to get some 1 on 1 time together. Well, in the company of a few select others.

So you want to support me for MC, to come on the adventure, so you can discuss privately with me? Am I understanding this correctly? What do you think of my hypothetical party minus one of them and with you on it then?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 am

In post 958, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 956, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Sensei
Aa9
You

~Titus

You don't have veto power dear. Your biggest townreads are likely scum. You don't know how to play D1 at all. Stop fabricating reasons to scumread me.

For my hydra, I do. I will not let us vote for someone I scumread as MC or am 100% certain town with our vote. Beyond that, who we're pushing is in Mollie's hands today. I am interacting with you namely because of the baggage you and Mollie have.

~Titus
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 am

Hey guys, guess what? Nobody has responded to my idea yet.

Let's recap:

R&L claim who the characters who they KNOW are town are. Before we have a single death or any uncertainty. Those two players claim their characters. Now, if R&L dies, and we see they are town, we get two conftown out of it. Boom.

Why wouldn't we do that again? It even has the added benefit of creating incentive for scum to focus their fire on certain locations, marginally increasing our protective's ability to be useful(especially if t hose slots R&L claims will be town are actually active and good enough players for scum to consider them a threat, rather than sucking and thus increasing the number of likely targets for scum)
-Cerb

pedit: Shit was said,I'll address it before more shit is said and I end up in an eternal loop of pedits.

pedit x2: fuck, it's begun.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 959, Drunken Pirates wrote:
I am calm, but I know precisely what he's doing and being clear that is what he is doing in my speech. Yet, ABR's trying to rush through things that are bad for town.

~Titus

How do you know ghost town is antitown? Seriously, that's probably RNJesus.
Drixx is very obvtown. I don't think he makes the best MC but he's the safest for a non-scum MC. I don't know what kind of party he would have and that would be my issue with him.
The Klingon wagon is good. Your hydra partner agrees. Only you don't.
As for his party, I don't know how they'll mesh or even if they communicate on adventures or what.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 am

*100% town with our vote to lynch.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:22 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

DP is the pot, Albert is the kettle, and its making me laugh a bit.

I don't know if this attitude of wanting to be in the adventuring party about all else if so great. I think that's more likely to cause town to lose cohesion.
I understand the feeling, but making me think that later, or maybe now, people are making MC decisions based on wanting to be with the adventurers instead of to have a trustworthy MC.

It's... By god, its a political struggle. I was kidding about the president thing, ya know...
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:23 am

In post 300, Drunken Pirates wrote:Anywhere but the ghost town is fine with visit 1.

Titus is the only player in the game who has voiced criticism about Drixx picking any specific region. This is alarming for several reasons. One, because I think that each of the region yields positive rewards; there are no "cursed" powers. Therefore, I infer that Titus is trying to get to Ghost town FIRST so SHE can get the power there. This isn't looking good for her.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus is the only player in the game who has voiced criticism about Drixx picking any specific region. This is alarming for several reasons. One, because I think that each of the region yields positive rewards; there are no "cursed" powers. Therefore, I infer that Titus is trying to get to Ghost town FIRST so SHE can get the power there. This isn't looking good for her.

This is laughable. The regions are all third party neutral sites. If scum have any info about what's in them, alright, but to openly oppose you and create all this noise in the thread, please. DP is not scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:25 am

In post 962, Lowkey wrote:
In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

Do you think my slot is scum? I'm losing hype, man. The only reason I am so active is because I thought I'd be an easy town read and could go on adventures. That's the only reason Lowell wants to even play the game. He hasn't read this thread since like page 3.

Also, who do you think is scum? I'm surprised to see cdg and max as possible options. And definitely thought the flum hype would've died down once he explained himself.

I need to iso you to answer that, but seriously, I'm leaving all the heavy lifting to wgeurts today. :P He does shit like reread the thread and put together associatives and stuff on D1. I don't bother with that shit on D1 because it feels like a crapshoot to me.

So yeah, umm, when wgeurts finishes his reread and stuff and we talk about stuff he'll probably give you an idea of who he thinks is scum. *shrug* I might look into cdg and max too. We'll see. There is a nonzero chance I'll ISO the three of you and tell you my thoughts. But it's closer to zero than you'd probably like.

Also, if you want to go on adventures, you hsould probably like obvtown yourself and shit, so people pick you as MC. Either that, or be such an enigma that they want quality private time with you to sort you. One of those might work? :P

But, really, you should just be scumhunting and solving the game and stuff. That's probably optimal. Scumhunt, be obvtown, profit.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:25 am

In post 965, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hey guys, guess what? Nobody has responded to my idea yet.

Let's recap:

R&L claim who the characters who they KNOW are town are. Before we have a single death or any uncertainty. Those two players claim their characters. Now, if R&L dies, and we see they are town, we get two conftown out of it. Boom.

Why wouldn't we do that again? It even has the added benefit of creating incentive for scum to focus their fire on certain locations, marginally increasing our protective's ability to be useful(especially if t hose slots R&L claims will be town are actually active and good enough players for scum to consider them a threat, rather than sucking and thus increasing the number of likely targets for scum)
-Cerb

pedit: Shit was said,I'll address it before more shit is said and I end up in an eternal loop of pedits.

pedit x2: fuck, it's begun.

I do indeed want them to claim the two character names, but I don't necessarily want the characters to claim yet. They might be specialized / powerful PRs and if so shouldn't out themselves.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:26 am

In post 963, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:We now have a two party system people. The DP's and the ABR's, but the independent's Drixx and Wicked are looking quite strong, even though they haven't laid out any of the details of their platform.

Shit.

-Cerb

I'm counting on your support for my nomination!

In post 960, DiamondSentinel wrote:

So you want to support me for MC, to come on the adventure, so you can discuss privately with me? Am I understanding this correctly? What do you think of my hypothetical party minus one of them and with you on it then?

Remove CoolDoG and you've got it. I would want to talk to him, too, but I have a feeling he won't be as civil as you seem to be willing to be.
“Why was I chosen?'
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:26 am

In post 970, Lowkey wrote:If scum have any info about what's in them, alright, but to openly oppose you and create all this noise in the thread, please. DP is not scum.

That's the thing; I'm saying she knows what's there and wants it for herself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”