Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

"You inherited the blood of Orlouge? Why? He never once recognized my talent or my loyalty."
-Gozarus,
Rootville

VOTECOUNT 1.08

Rylai and Lina (4):
Wickedestjr, CooLDoG, Lowkey, Skybird
Fluminator (2):
Sensei, Rylai and Lina
Skybird (2):
Yosarian2, Fluminator
MaxwellPuckett (1):
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates (1):
MaxwellPuckett
The Cool Cucumbers (1):
Drixx
Drixx (1):
The Cool Cucumbers
DrippingGoofball (1):
ZZZX
Klingoncelt (1):
Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Sharky5x, Yimmy, ArcAngel9, DrippingGoofball, DiamondSentinel

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-22 14:10:00)
The Main Character is
Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Wickedestjr (5):
Wickedestjr, MaxwellPuckett, Albert B. Rampage, ArcAngel9, DrippingGoofball
ZZZX (1):
ZZZX
Rylai and Lina (1):
DiamondSentinel
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 797, Yosarian2 wrote:Rylai and Lina: You're making a ton of posts, but I'm having trouble following all of it, and most of what you are saying seem to be fluff or just calling yourself town over and over again which isn't terribly helpful.

If you want to convince me you are town, there are two things you should do:

1. I am very unlikely to be convinced of anything by role flavor. Honestly I basically know nothing about the RPG in question, and I don't really care anyway, a competent mod in a setup like this would probably either give the scum town sounding rolenames or else give them town sounding fakeclaims.

However, I think you've claimed or hinted at several parts of your role, both in terms of flavor and role power, but your claim is so all over the place and confusing that I'm having figuring out what you have and haven't claimed. If there's some parts of your role you actually don't want to claim yet that is fine, but if you could take everything you have said and want to say right now and condense it down into a coherent partial roleclaim in a couple of sentences that would be a lot more clear.

2. Start scumhunting. All you've basically done for the past several pages is call yourself town and get upset that you're been voted. That doesn't really tell me anything.

What you need to do is to make a detailed case against someone (you don't have to be 100% sure, just whoever is your top suspect right now), lay out why you think they are scum, try to get them to respond, try to put pressure on them, and try to convince other people to join you. You know, scumhunting; trying to both figure out if your top suspect is scum and trying to get him lynched. We're going to lynch someone today; if you think it shouldn't be you. then tell us who we should lynch, and why. And the sooner you do this the better.

1 - We are Emilia , accused for the murder of our fiance and got put into a prison but with the help of some friends escaped.
we are miller , we will be investigated as "not town"
we know 2 characters are definitely town
we have an ability related to MC and adventures
+ ....

2 - see this spoiler and define me the definition of scum hunting ...

Spoiler: our scum hunts
In post 193, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 191, ArcAngel9 wrote:there is one who claims that they are not miller seems scummy to me...

why? whats scummy about it?

~Rylai

In post 196, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 192, Fluminator wrote:Oh boy. I forgot how fast these threads go.

Like to start playing ? anytime soon maybe?

~Rylai

In post 209, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 200, Sensei wrote:The not-miller claim was pretty null, imo.

anything else?

~Rylai

In post 376, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 370, Drunken Pirates wrote:@drixx, that should be handled privately.

In post 359, Rylai and Lina wrote:whats a universal miller ? We show "Not town" to everyone ...

~Rylai

A universal miller returns scum regardless of the type of investigation. For instance, you would be tracked to every kill, show as guilty to any cop, have a gun to any GS etc.

A gravedigger shows up as guilty to watchers and trackers.

So when you state you have a miller modifier, this is very very unclear.

If you only give false positives to cops, then you're just a miller. Miller modifier is unnecessarily confusing.

~Titus

I find it weird that you would question that Titus.

Not only I had already said that we are ust a miller a few posts above but you should have been aware that FA english are a bit weird sometimes. Not a single other person got confused, what gives?

~Lina

In post 411, Rylai and Lina wrote:Got Ninjad

Hmm zzx what didn't you like about Dgb entrance?

Her readslist I guess I see why you raised an eyebrow since she had you as a lurker but anything other than that?

Fakish P.edit

Gets auto logged off. Relogs in. Wgeurts already asked

In post 415, Rylai and Lina wrote:Why is ABR nearly universally town readed again?

~Rylai

In post 425, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 421, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 416, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 415, Rylai and Lina wrote:Why is ABR nearly universally town readed again?

~Rylai

I don't have a problem with ABR's play so far.

I don't either to be honest.

isn't this null ? why town read?

Skybird wrote:
In post 419, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:for ego :)

Skybird any other insides beside Flum ?

~Rylai

Nothing that jumped out at me like the hammer thing with Flum. ZZZX is posting a lot more than I've seen him post before. But I haven't seen anything in his posts that makes me think he is scum. I like Drunken Pirates for town so far.

I'd really like to see the rest of the player list post something. I think we still have 3 players that haven't posted yet.

whats your opinion about ArcAngel , Drixx and cucumbers?

There are 17 pages and tons of posts to be discussed. why your w8ing for the slots hasn't showed up yet?

~Rylai

In post 447, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 445, Fluminator wrote:I haven't been accused of active lurking yet I don't think? Unless you are?
I'll give my reads as I get them. I still don't even have a mental image of a lot of the players yet though.

well your avoiding to give reads.

whats your reads overall? people are scumreading you for your fluffy no content based posts ...

In post 453, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 40, Fluminator wrote:I am not a Miller

In post 449, Fluminator wrote:
In post 447, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 445, Fluminator wrote:I haven't been accused of active lurking yet I don't think? Unless you are?
I'll give my reads as I get them. I still don't even have a mental image of a lot of the players yet though.

well your avoiding to give reads.

whats your reads overall? people are scumreading you for your fluffy no content based posts ...

I'm just going to say I strongly disagree with you then.
Especially considering my first post is one of the hottest topics still.

THAT'S A READ

I'm totally convinced ....

Why are you acting this weird? your like "too scummy" to be the scum

It seems you just begged me to vote you ...

in that case here you go VOTE: Fluminator

In post 737, Rylai and Lina wrote:But before that ABR you made 79 posts (nearly as much as us (me and shiro together) ) and WHAT have you done for the game so far ?

All I can see from you is throwing stones in a muddy watter ...

~Rylai

In post 739, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 738, Drunken Pirates wrote:eh. we can lose a character cop, hindu I will lynch her if you are happy with your bus.

I am only saying this cos you are suddenly becoming weird.

I'm not a character cop I just have information about characters... and my main role is to help MC in adventures as I claimed it before ...

and i'm not weird he has 49 posts just saying "Rylai your scum" or "talk to others about her" or " why your not voting her" :|

~Rylai

In post 747, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 746, Shiro wrote:
In post 653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 649, Rylai and Lina wrote:I'm town and I'm accused of nothing people are just voting me.

I have a shitty list? I suck as town.

But that doesn't mean I'm scum because I'm not.

This is pinging scum SO HARD right now.

Here you go buddy

@Cooldog

Since you have been around the block as you are saying then buddy I am in shock you know ? Because almost every game I played here when someone shouted about his self meta he was town and the people jumping on it scum. You reason is probably worse than ABR and abr is just shouting.

In post 659, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 655, Rylai and Lina wrote:Your nose is pinging me so hard ABR

This isn't a hentai fanfic, stop.

That was a good joke xD

In post 687, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 679, Fluminator wrote:ABR, can you summarize the case against Rylaigh please?

Absolutely not. Read through cooldog, wicked, and Yosarian. You've done jack this game and are voting Skybird, really??

The case is bad though borderline none existant. It pretty much sums up to

Weird and OMG SELF META MUST BE SCUM. ABR tell me that you have never seen town provide self meta

In post 734, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 732, Rylai and Lina wrote:your meta reads on me contradict each other...

You're playing the newbie card when we both know you aren't. You're bringing up every imaginable excuse. "My hydra partner not here" "My role pm" "My meta". It's obvious you're scum.

Well, I mean I wasn't here. I spend the whole day out yesteday. I told her in our PT. But I mean if you want to say it never happnened then go ahead.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

VOTE: Klingon

Sheep me FA.

Ooook? I will have to read Kling. ABR i know you are absolutly wrong but from your interation with FA I feel you are town as town can be like it contradicts the scum games I have seen from you to a dot. Is this warcraft 3 ABR ?

To anyone that asked why we were wishy washy on flum early it was because I was not really buying the scumlean while FA was.

I really don't like max's number things it feel like he is trying to appears busy with it. His posts reminds me the game we were scumpartners but I only saw a little of him since he replaced in and died day 1. It more of gut than anything.

Can someone tell me why we are voting wickd as MC ? Like the most I can recall from him is sheeping ABR and calling Rylai weird. I did just wake up though and read 10 pages after FA told me we were wagoned. (Yea I just checked and he has 5 posts wtf ?)

In post 725, Lowkey wrote:FA has no trouble with english.

For someone that says this. You are having serious trouble understanding what FA is telling you.

FA is saying that we have info that will confirm people as town BUT it not wise to make them public.

We discussed this on skype and agreed that the best course of action is to be in trusted party (for the record what FA means as MC is being in the party) and reveal it there so more people are aware of it.

Like her crmping is pretty eh so I am just going to semi claim it. We have two confirmed town people by flavour name. Obviously calling them out will get them killed pretty fast though so you get the idea I have already claimed who I am so they might piece it togther and throw a hint our way.

~Lina

Oops

In post 749, Rylai and Lina wrote:Hey Drixx what do you think of the totally bs push for wicdj for MC?

I find it nonsensical and most likely scum motivated.

In post 755, Rylai and Lina wrote:Skybird just fallen down in my list more than anyone else

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

NO I'm not asking people to town read me because I'm a main character. I'm saying as a main charcter I will fight for avoiding this lynch because that will screw the town.

YOUR BOLDING my sentense and omit the "or I'm useless(Kind of)" part in purpose to change my claim as a try for begging to be townreaded. Its my role claim. I fucking don't care if people can't believe it ...

The fact that your ignoring all the fucking things I said and zooming in my defensive usual behavior Is devilish scummy

Even before this you were one of me and shiro's scum reads so far. the fact I asked you what are your reads and you just gave me 3 shitty reads , the fact that you have no solid read of your own and the fact you just jumped on my wagon is enough for me to think your scum.

VOTE: Skybird This was the worst jump on a wagon ever! [people are free to call that omgus - He is scummy and yes he is scummy ]

about max as I finished reading his Iso , his posts give me different feelings. he is holding middleground in like everything. call us scum but attack drunken pirates for questioning us. not giving a solid read on flum or in any case.

that gave me a bad feeling.

~Rylai

In post 765, Rylai and Lina wrote:@Sky

You are making no sense.

Yes I asked if it is safe to assume. YOU should bloody know that I value flavour A LOT. Remember hard defending a hood till two people In it flipped scum in twilight zone? Yea.

I townread Drixx because I like his posts. He has the same mindset as me. That we should be thinking of the mechanics as well not purely on lynch scum. The fact that his flavour is an main character is a bonus.

P.edit

@Sky that was no complain, that was me questioning how she could misunderstand it. I said in thebsame post We are just a miller.

It would would give me pause. And I would tell you to reassess the situation if you are legit about it.

You already saw how a Mc flipped. Things are wacky.

@Cooldog

So you say you never seen town do it? Cause I have seen town do it far more.

~Lina

In post 783, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Flum started the game with a very odd sentense like he wanted to attract attention. people show their will and unwillingness about the wagon. it built several times and disbanded . and now there is a sudden wagon on us.

Flum claim (about hammer thing) looks like a scum or 3party. I have a hard time believing thats a town role. its kind of like "hammer town , steal their powers" . we don't have that much scum in game to get hammered do we?

his read list is basically nothing, the way people are interacting with him is tooo much wifom'y in my mind ...

quoting from hydra chat

we decided to move back our vote here , even though max seems fairly scummy as well

VOTE: Flum

[point : I unvoted because shiro's last post before last day disappearance was a null read on him and I needed to talk about this case with him]

pedit : :facepalm: "our other posts are not clearly scummy" WE can defend. talk to us about them instead of throwing shade

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 783, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Flum started the game with a very odd sentense like he wanted to attract attention. people show their will and unwillingness about the wagon. it built several times and disbanded . and now there is a sudden wagon on us.

Flum claim (about hammer thing) looks like a scum or 3party. I have a hard time believing thats a town role. its kind of like "hammer town , steal their powers" . we don't have that much scum in game to get hammered do we?

his read list is basically nothing, the way people are interacting with him is tooo much wifom'y in my mind ...

quoting from hydra chat

we decided to move back our vote here , even though max seems fairly scummy as well

VOTE: Flum

[point : I unvoted because shiro's last post before last day disappearance was a null read on him and I needed to talk about this case with him]

pedit : :facepalm: "our other posts are not clearly scummy" WE can defend. talk to us about them instead of throwing shade

~Rylai

What a terrible vote. If you vote Flum, I vote you again.

VOTE: Rylai
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 802, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What a terrible vote. If you vote Flum, I vote you again.

VOTE: Rylai

why should I vote kling ?

max is so scummier . and flumm is the definition of being scummy

and stop fucking threatening me.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:05 am

Ok that's it. I want your flip now.

I warned not to sheep Titus. Now you're gonna die.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:07 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Jesus Christ, y'all are terrible at this...

Albert you seriously need to stop this whole intimidation thing. You won't be able to bully everyone into doing what you want forever. You just need to stop playing like this, because it's clearly anti-town.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I'm not sheeping titus

we have our reads ... I vote him for the reasons I wrote there.

And stop fucking threatening us. My vote is not yours.

make a case against kling /titus . their not even as close as scummy as flum or max ...

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am

You should claim who the town characters are.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Also we can do something if we are in the party.

Which js where Rylai "weirdness" mostly came from. She wasn't sure how to go about it.

Also I call bs I have scumhunted. I have asked questions and shared my opinion on slots. I call bs on anyone saying we only fluffed and screamed town.

P edit

ABR we are not sheeping Titus.

You however is one of my top townemread. Talk to me about kling. I mean I have her as null with a shitty thought on you being scum but other than that what do you see?

P.edit

Ninja self Dx
~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 am

Varsoon, can you get that VC up soon? Not trying to rush you, just need it.

PEdit: NO. Shut up Albert, you have no idea what you're doing.

Rylai, don't even think about claiming that.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 807, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You should claim who the town characters are.

I thought of doing so but they might be killed off that way. Which is why I thought it better to disclose that in a party.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:12 am

I said don't vote Fluminator. You vote him. The laziest, scummiest bandwagon.

If you want to gain any credibility, start scumhunting someone that isn't Fluminator or Max.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

The fucking whole case against us

is that I'm weird
Yes , I'm a freak. Happy now?
, my role is weird
Guess what! I said the same thing ...
I'm not scum hunting
lol , yes you are people. I can see how.
, I brought my meta
Your not kidding me! I did that? or it was hindu?!
and I'm sheeping others
crap! I didn't noticed that! so I'm gonna lynch people with my solo vote?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:13 am

I also have a plan for the party, but I'm not revealing it to you guys.

OH how I wish I was mason or at least in a neighborhood!

PEdit: Are you really that stupid, Al? What scum would do the exact opposite of what the "town" tells them to do.
“Why was I chosen?'
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:13 am

In post 810, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 807, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You should claim who the town characters are.

I thought of doing so but they might be killed off that way. Which is why I thought it better to disclose that in a party.

Scum can't kill based on character names, just player names. It's safe to claim...if you are really town, and you die, the information is lost forever...
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 812, Rylai and Lina wrote:The fucking whole case against us

is that I'm weird
, my role is weird
I'm not scum hunting
, I brought my meta
and I'm sheeping others

stamping as Rylai

about two characters we already hinted that, they can understand it if they pay attention to our claim

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 812, Rylai and Lina wrote:The fucking whole case against us

is that I'm weird
, my role is weird
I'm not scum hunting
, I brought my meta
and I'm sheeping others

stamping as Rylai

about two characters we already hinted that, they can understand it if they pay attention to our claim

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

fuck this double posting shit ...
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:15 am

What's amazing to me is that you're two players, and neither one of you can come up with a better vote than Fluminator or Max. You can do better than that.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:16 am

Rylai, I suggest you just ignore Albert. He can't do anything worth noting in this game, evidently.
“Why was I chosen?'
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:17 am

The problem with your soft claim is that any scum can claim you're talking about their character. You should straight up say who the character is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:17 am

In post 819, DiamondSentinel wrote:Rylai, I suggest you just ignore Albert. He can't do anything worth noting in this game, evidently.

You're a disgrace to the game of mafia, stand back and let the scumhunters work.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Well we had thoughts on Sky but after he claimed mc I really don't feel like pushing him today.

I have said stuff about cooldog but people think he is town.

I have questioned Dgb on her wickj vote but no answer yet.

Speaking of. Why did you vote wickj for captain?

P.edit

Partially why I felt it might be safe but it is information that might bite us in the arse.

I did have a plan pregame of trusting mc and with those that I know are town having something like 7 likely town people but I felt that something was off. There has to be a catch to this, which is why I don't think it is wise.

P EDIT

Read this post ABR

P edit

Not really no. .

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 am

In post 821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 819, DiamondSentinel wrote:Rylai, I suggest you just ignore Albert. He can't do anything worth noting in this game, evidently.

You're a disgrace to the game of mafia, stand back and let the scumhunters work.

Why'd you quote me for that? It was obviously addressed to yourself.
“Why was I chosen?'
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Like of you did pay attention it is pretty hard for bs claims on it.

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”