Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah the arc wagon is the place to be. All the cool kids are voting archangel.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1400, Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah the arc wagon is the place to be. All the cool kids are voting archangel.

whatcha think about lowell's throwing shade on you?
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1401, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1400, Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah the arc wagon is the place to be. All the cool kids are voting archangel.

ffs
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1402, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1401, pirate mollie wrote:

ffs

Meh. Doesn't bother me at the moment. Lowell is one of those people who always seems to suspect me; I don't think it says much about his alignment.

And, I mean, he was partly, I was acting weird about the Flum wagon; there was a good reason for that, but maybe that wasn't clear until I explained it.

Lowell's slot is still probably town, him suspecting me hasn't changed my read.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

There's a bunch of people here who are terrible at reading people.

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1404, Skybird wrote:
There's a bunch of people here who are terrible at reading people.

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?

so...what pple do you think are being terrible at reading each other?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1404, Skybird wrote:There's a bunch of people here who are terrible at reading people.

I no longer thing he's semi-cleared because of his role. Although honestly it still sounds like a role that's more likely town then scum.

Overall he's kind of meh to neutral. You may notice I stopped defending him a while back even though he's still the top wagon. He's still not one of my top suspects though.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I like mollies recent post where she talks about her Angel read.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1148, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1143, Klingoncelt wrote:This is NOT her Town game, it's her weirdly defensive Scum game. I'm not kidding.

Just because you think yoy are not kidding it doesn't make you Any less awfully wrong.

She is a bit hyper defensive because she isn't used to having an important role.

Also her English is not fluent and calling her a lier on that is pretty shitty.

Her English was excellent in other games I played with her.

I am sure that she's Scum.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1150, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1144, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Rylai and LinaVOTE:

MC: Drunken Pirates

We don't want it. Thanks though. We'd rather just be in a party with our townreads.

We both agree ABR is not to be trusted.

Your vote though is one we both hate.

I see you're likely town. I have given Mollie references to work from to talk to her about this. I won't be posting as much if at all tomorrow (well already today for you). Work with her. She's trusting me on you. I will be watching. Treat her with the same respect you would me, even if she aggravates you. She can take disagreement and honesty like I can.

Vote Max with us? Explain the DS read further? Fluminator and Max are also missing from your reads. This stings a bit.

~Titus

DiamondSentinel - like I said, I think he Leans Town, because I haven't been getting any pings. Not the strongest case for Town, but it is what it is.

Flum and Max should be in there... they are:

"
Fluminator - He reminds me of his play in HU2 - where he was my scumbuddy. And the hammers thing...

Lowkey - Defends Flum, but then votes for a player that's been V/LA.

MaxwellPuckett - In a real hurry to jump on the sick granny's wagon.
"

Max - I'm auto-reading as Scum those that jumped on my wagon thinking it was an easy mislynch.

You may remember Hippie Flum from HU2. A bit silly, not a high-volume poster, kinda fluffy... I'm seeing that here.

I'm certain my vote is on Scum right now.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I messed up the tags a bit, but I think it's readable...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1151, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1148, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1143, Klingoncelt wrote:This is NOT her Town game, it's her weirdly defensive Scum game. I'm not kidding.

Just because you think yoy are not kidding it doesn't make you Any less awfully wrong.

She is a bit hyper defensive because she isn't used to having an important role.

Also her English is not fluent and calling her a lier on that is pretty shitty.

The language thing has come up in many games Grandma. You are wrong here.

~Titus

No, I've been in games with her before and I never had any problem at all following what she was saying.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon is scum and I'm going to drive this lynch to its bitter end.

You are so OMGUS... :roll:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1170, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon's read list is lazy. No rational person would think that all 5 players who votes them = scum. Everyone who she likes outside the game = town. Please. Readslist? More like scum claim.

The votes happened in very rapid succession after my V/LA expired - while I was in bed asleep, before I had made my first post-V/LA comment. And those voting me accused me of lurking.

Lie-based speedwagons are built with Scum hands.
-
MiniDeathStar
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1413, Klingoncelt wrote:Lie-based speedwagons are built with Scum hands.

In post 1170, Albert B. Rampage wrote:No rational person would think that all 5 players who votes them = scum.

*looks at quote 1*
*looks at quote 2*
*frowns*
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:Starting from his third post in RVS, ABR has picked a fight with our hydra. In post 35, he basically says a big so what to me being particularly skilled over the past year. His original vote is particularly nitpicky when I told Drixx I would have a recommendation later. He acts like I am ignoring him when I didn't answer within 6 minutes.

*glances at Drunken Pirates with incredulity*

*points at Fluminator wagon*
*shakes head*

[quote="In post 1180, Drunken Pirates" In 745, suddenly ABR townreads her when she says she has information about characters. RaL has something he wants, instant townread..[/quote]
*looks at ABR*
*questioning glance*

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:Scum Klingon rarely comes out swinging. I had a town lean on Klingon for that reason.

In post 838, Drunken Pirates wrote:@ABR, Klingon might be scum. I know her rather well. Let our hydra talk to her. Her alignment will become apparent. The Klingon vote was fine. Not ideal but ok.

*points at quote 1*
*points at quote 2*
*questioning glance*

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:While ABR hasn't voted Drixx, he's attacked the slot

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:In 917, he's pushing them in the party.

*points at quote 1*
*points at quote 2*
*questioning glance*

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:In 982, he doesn't call CC out on his hedge on my slot.

In post 0, Varsoon wrote:The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666)

*points at quote 1*
*points at cerb*
*shakes head*

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

*palm to forehead*

In post 1415, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:Starting from his third post in RVS, ABR has picked a fight with our hydra. In post 35, he basically says a big so what to me being particularly skilled over the past year. His original vote is particularly nitpicky when I told Drixx I would have a recommendation later. He acts like I am ignoring him when I didn't answer within 6 minutes.

*glances at Drunken Pirates with incredulity*

*points at Fluminator wagon*
*shakes head*

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote: In 745, suddenly ABR townreads her when she says she has information about characters. RaL has something he wants, instant townread..

*looks at ABR*
*questioning glance*

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:Scum Klingon rarely comes out swinging. I had a town lean on Klingon for that reason.

In post 838, Drunken Pirates wrote:@ABR, Klingon might be scum. I know her rather well. Let our hydra talk to her. Her alignment will become apparent. The Klingon vote was fine. Not ideal but ok.

*points at quote 1*
*points at quote 2*
*questioning glance*

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:While ABR hasn't voted Drixx, he's attacked the slot

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:In 917, he's pushing them in the party.

*points at quote 1*
*points at quote 2*
*questioning glance*

In post 1180, Drunken Pirates wrote:In 982, he doesn't call CC out on his hedge on my slot.

In post 0, Varsoon wrote:The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666)

*points at quote 1*
*points at cerb*
*shakes head*

--implosion
provided
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Errant's the best scumhunter here lmao

Did he MC vote yet?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Skybird is probably the scummiest person here.

Skybird's first post is jumping on the current biggest bandwagon because I ask for the hammers. A reason that makes no sense. and .
Doesn't even get the name of the person she's alleged scum reading's name right. She gets it wrong 4 times,
In post 417, Skybird wrote:
Apologies on the name. Believe what you will if it makes you feel better.

This one's scummy enough it's not worth only linking. I call her out on it, and she responds like this which is not honest language at all.

Gives no other read for most of the game until a random post where she says she like Lowkey.

, and the new biggest bandwagon is Rylai and Lina which they start scum reading and jump on. I still don't understand their reason. Something about how they were trying to convince everyone they were town.
Scum opportunism.

she discounts my reasons for voting her as omgus which is a classic manever for scum in a sense of trying to silence the case by dismissing it as something else.
- Scum votes someone for a stupid reason.
- The person retaliates by calling them scum for voting for such a stupid reason.
- Scum retorts by going "Omgus. I voted them first and then they voted me."

In post 757, Skybird wrote:
In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

I can gain power a power from hammering a player so when Flum made his statement about the hammers, I figured that something was up.

P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post . My statement was not BS and not a lie.

- your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

- you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

She apparently has a similar power to me, yet she's been pushing on is my role is scummy. (Which is like, really? You're just looking for more reasons now and grasping at straws.)

Does not much else of substance other than planning the adventure until their first useful post in the game . Although only her reads on Diamond and ABR have any actual substance. Everything else is null or vague "feels town" fluff.

she votes me because I called her obvscum. :roll: For someone who tries to dismiss things as omgus, this is pretty ironic.

And that covers her iso other than her final post saying a bunch of players here are bad at reading people. :roll: This type of arrogance is subtle enough it feels like it comes from scum.

So Skybird, can you expand on your role for me? How different is it from mine?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1412, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon is scum and I'm going to drive this lynch to its bitter end.

You are so OMGUS... :roll:

You realize he was scum reading you before you gave your reads. Again, trying to dismiss a case by saying it's omgus is bad.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1220, Drunken Pirates wrote:ideally I wld love to see every1's lists.

I'd take the USMBers - you, Skybird, and ZZZX, for old times' sake. :D
-
MiniDeathStar
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Errant, are you even capable of town-reading me?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Did he MC vote yet?

*shakes head*

*points at Lowkey*
In post 1248, Lowkey wrote:My adventure list would probably be ABR, DP, Yos, and Drixx/CC.

*points at ABR*
In post 917, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Drixx
Rylai
Cool Cucumbers
Cooldog

*points at Yosarian*
*questioning glance, holding up 4 fingers*

*points at Drixx*
*questioning glance, holding up 4 fingers*

--implosion
provided
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1230, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1157, Rylai and Lina wrote:Btw I will discuss with FA revealing the flavour names. I was thinking and If scum have a janitor then we might be a prime candidate to kill.

Like ideal team for me

ABR
Us
Drixx
Drunken
Low or coxunber

~Lina

Sis summed it up pretty good. thats exactly my point of view. about the names we're analyzing the pros and cons of this, please don't reach a sudden fast hammer before we reach a conclusion here.

I still can't see how a town pr can steal people abilities by hammering them. the role seems Anti town from the very base.

Klingon readlist was absolute shit (sorry for being this aggressive) You are scumreading me in every damn game Kling. lets stop the fucking cycle thx
But I can see where her paranoia about me being scum because of the nature of my emotional play is coming from so I'm not seeing scum motivation here.

I will give her my benefit of doubt. her other reads are so lazy. like she isn't even trying to read the game.

@Kling next time your commenting about my slot or any others you better read the posts and give a damn related opinion about it - if your town reading or scum reading it.

post 1180 was so interesting ... but I don't think that make him scummy ... its more likely ... hmmm how to say that ... There is no way to say that! he is kind of arrogant ... lol

~Rylai

WOW WHAT AN ARTICULATE POST.

Told yas.
-
MiniDeathStar
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1421, DiamondSentinel wrote:Errant, are you even capable of town-reading me?

*cheeky grin*

--implosion
provided

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”