Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 569, Drunken Pirates wrote:Third,you actually said after Call of the Wild you'd work with me.

Ya we played two games, one of which I gave your slot a chance and you were scum and got nailed D1, the other in which I was scum and had me in your townblock. I get why you would have trust issues with me. That's also why I'm not asking you to trust me. Do your thing, I'm not going to argue with you. I rather argue with the other players.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Fine. I'll just ignore him as best I can, because he's not getting us anywhere. VOTE: Flum

But Mollie, I need you to do more talking than Titus. I agree with Albert on one thing. Her scumhunting doesn't bring up many results.

PEdit: If anything, Drixx is ahead of the curve.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Angel: Actually, no, just tell me your read on Rylai and Lina, forgetting about Flum for a second.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 533, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 527, CooLDoG wrote:
STOP TALKING ABOUT MAFIA THEORY. MORE IMPORTANT SHIT IS GOING ON. THE THEORY STUFF WILL RESOLVE ITSELF IN TIME.

Uh. In this case, the "mafia theory" is the reason why Sensei's vote is a bad vote. Seeing as Sensei is joining the biggest wagon in the game that seems to be heading for a lynch, that's a very big deal, and it's not something that can wait.

I mean, do you think I should wait until you guys push a lynch through on Fulm and then explain why the reasoning behind the Fulm vote was bad?

we aren't lynching flum. I just don't think you can catch scum from analytical argumentation.

In post 561, Drixx wrote:*sigh*

You realize that post was a gigantic bait post right? Why do people blow up my gambits?

In post 562, Albert B. Rampage wrote:BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE HOW SCUMMY RYLAI IS DON'T BE A SHEEP TO TITUS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

oh, fuck, look, someone saying what I wanted to say about this situation.
after a wank.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE HOW SCUMMY RYLAI IS DON'T BE A SHEEP TO TITUS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

I am too tired to explain this Albert. But I am comfortable with my vote on Flum. I have my reasons which i have given earlier. I dont want you to do anything for this.. And I am not sheeping someone, I raised my suspicion on flum long before his wagon was built and he hasn't really done anything to change my opinion. Am I wrong on this? I dont know but my opinion says that he is most likely scum. You must know that I am not really talking about Rylai today because i didn't see enough to feel they are scum. If you have reasons, please do let me know... I am open for listening....
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

also, the sheer amount of masturbation in this game is daunting. Like actually though, stop acting like you all are gods of scum hunting or mafia theory.
after a wank.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:24 pm

In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Honestly, Drixx, all of us can only guess what the heck each of the locations do. Just pick somewhere cool.

I want him to go to Wakata because the reason is completely arbitrary, the one who suggested it had no realistic expectation of him being listened to, and it fits well with the story this game is starting to paint. I fully support this region and this region only.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:25 pm

In post 576, DiamondSentinel wrote:I agree with Albert on one thing. Her scumhunting doesn't bring up many results.

oh hohoho...low blow. I have history and friendship with Titus. I don't know how she will take this slight from
you
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ALSO, ALSO, WHO MISSED THE PART WHERE RIYLA IN ESSENCE DEFENDING HER/HIS SELF BY USENG SELF-META??????????????????????????????????????????????? OUT OF NOWHERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GAH!

BUt actually though, you have a player who is entirely self-aware of their meta and then you see the same player ACTIVLY EXPLOITING THAT META to LOOK TOWN. WHAT part of this does not just bleed scum to ya'll? Are you guys that brainwashed by meta not to see how fucking bad it is?

Anyone not voting for this person literally thought, "hurr durr, the meta checks out, must be town. Let's not bother with he fact that this person is ACTIVELY TRYING TO PLAY TOWARDS THAT META TO LOOK TOWN AND NOT GET LYNCHED. Yeah, I read those games, checks the fuck out, seems valid, moving on, LYNCH FLUM! THEORY DISCUSSION POST TIME!!!!!!"
after a wank.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:27 pm

In post 579, ArcAngel9 wrote:

I am too tired to explain this Albert. But I am comfortable with my vote on Flum. I have my reasons which i have given earlier. I dont want you to do anything for this.. And I am not sheeping someone, I raised my suspicion on flum long before his wagon was built and he hasn't really done anything to change my opinion. Am I wrong on this? I dont know but my opinion says that he is most likely scum. You must know that I am not really talking about Rylai today because i didn't see enough to feel they are scum. If you have reasons, please do let me know... I am open for listening....

You're so deep into your comfort zone that you've fallen into a deep coma sleep and I'm afraid there's nothing I can type that will nudge you to rise.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

anyone townreading ralyai is on my scum list from this point on. I will vote you if a wagon builds.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I should re-read abr though, see what all the fuss is about.
after a wank.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Honestly, Drixx, all of us can only guess what the heck each of the locations do. Just pick somewhere cool.

I want him to go to Wakata because the reason is completely arbitrary, the one who suggested it had no realistic expectation of him being listened to, and it fits well with the story this game is starting to paint. I fully support this region and this region only.

Yolo ghost vacation it is
Hell, Drixx, roll a die. I only think the region choice will matter once someone has been on one. Go to the same place, or a new place, and the next night repeat. We have no info.

CoolDog: While I'm not townreading Rylai, I don't think the reasons people have stated for townreading her (if players have) were meta reasons. In fact, the player who brought up the meta (Yosarian I believe) is scumreading her.

PEDIT: ABR's probably town.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 577, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Angel: Actually, no, just tell me your read on Rylai and Lina, forgetting about Flum for a second.

i have mixed opinions on them, they have very week contribution towards game, they are not really scum hunting but trying to look a pro scum hunter by copying flum table to mention their reads. Although it looks scummy i have different reasons to say that it is likely possible that they are not scum. During early d1, I had a casual chat with ryali about how they get treated during games which reminds my case to me. And more over, my strongest scum read is flum so I am still watching them.. I have not sorted their slot yet.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 585, CooLDoG wrote:anyone townreading ralyai is on my scum list from this point on. I will vote you if a wagon builds.

And that TOTALLY doesn't scream scum... "I'm going to vote you only if I think it'll gain the approval of others"

You've been playing this for almost 7 years, and you're still playing like a noob/scum. Joy...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 589, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 585, CooLDoG wrote:anyone townreading ralyai is on my scum list from this point on. I will vote you if a wagon builds.

And that TOTALLY doesn't scream scum... "I'm going to vote you only if I think it'll gain the approval of others"

You've been playing this for almost 7 years, and you're still playing like a noob/scum. Joy...

the fuck you talking about? Why would I get off of actual scum if a wagon didn't build? I want raylai lynched number one priority, but the majority of you fuckwads are probably not going to do the responsible thing, so I gotta make a compromise at some point. I garanfucking tee your ass that if I kept my vote on them for the entire game you would bitch about that. I've been around the block enough to know how these things work out, most of the time you can't get your lynch target d1.
after a wank.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:DiamondSentinel didn't like that Wicked voted for themselves as MC, and seemed to be of the opinion that they shouldn't be MC because of that. It prompted me to vote for them because I thought it would be a funny thing to do, and ABR (i think, am I remembering that correctly?) followed suit. Wicked's a solid townread and his opinions are similar to mine, so he's a great choice for MC imo.

Thanks Max, Make sesnce

Main Character: Wickedestjr
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

also, abr doesn't look the best, tbh. Most of his earlier posts are randomly advocating for a DGB party leader position, him saying how good he is at catching scum, and bitching about the player list.
after a wank.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Sensei »

Think I'd rather have the MC be someone who's at least been consistently towning and moving the game along. Wicked made like 2 decent posts and bounced. Don't even have a real read there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:36 pm

In post 591, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:DiamondSentinel didn't like that Wicked voted for themselves as MC, and seemed to be of the opinion that they shouldn't be MC because of that. It prompted me to vote for them because I thought it would be a funny thing to do, and ABR (i think, am I remembering that correctly?) followed suit. Wicked's a solid townread and his opinions are similar to mine, so he's a great choice for MC imo.

Thanks Max, Make sesnce

And....concerning where you will move your vote to.....(most important part of your contribution tonight)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Unvote

I need to sleep first before i think about this game.. And ABR, you're better be right about flum. If he flips scum, I ll cook you alive.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:38 pm

We've got a deal if you place your vote somewhere because there's nothing more toxic than a town player not using their vote as pressure and to move the game forward.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 594, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 591, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Thanks Max, Make sesnce

And....concerning where you will move your vote to.....(most important part of your contribution tonight)

Like I said, I ll figure this out tomorrow. I am sure we will be done with day1 anytime soon.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

aaarrrghh.. I mean, We will not be done with D1 anytime soon. I have time to figure this out. Dont push me on this.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 595, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Unvote

I need to sleep first before i think about this game.. And ABR, you're better be right about flum. If he flips scum, I ll cook you alive.

you do that and come back with a good post... something hard hitting that actually does something scum hunting wise.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”