Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 873, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 871, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Would you support me for MC?

I am infact waiting for FA to get back to me for that.

(I know this question wasn't directed to me but bleh

~Lina

Open question to everyone.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

VOTE FOR MAIN CHARACTER:ABR
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:37 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 874, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 782, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.

@Titus I also don't really care about your problems with me, as this is clearly not your town game. Sorry to mollie, but you're scum, too.

titus is muted cos I keep trying to murder her. IRL as soon as I can find plane tickets.

in guild you were given a lot of feedback as to why some pple thought you were bad. I really didn't think you were that bad. lets just say I am reevaluating.

titus is bringing up good points against you however you are a shiny thing to me. which is why I am not going to focus on you.

if you are going to push a scumread on us it will not end well. like it really won't.

I'll address this in lines.

1. Good. She is not helping your hydra.
2. Yeah, that was messy. I joined with 6P left and 1 scum, so that was tough, and then I got a terrible role that I didn't fully understand. I tried reading, but most of it went over my head. That game was just overall terrible.
3. Well, could you explain what she's been trying to say to me? Because I've really not understood that. Also, what do you mean by "shiny thing"?
4. I'll push a scumread on you if Titus continues to play like this, because this is definitely her scum game.

However, you keep talking, and I might just be able to work it out.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:39 am

@Diamond There is a possibility of me joining you on that depending on how the Titus slot reacts to Klingon.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 870, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I was waiting for someone to tell Yosarian that hammers refer to the vote that lynches a player, not a physical item, while i was reading up. Apparently no one noticed that?

Skybird: Wanted to know where you were getting your info, I admit I was a bit suspicious but what you've said is an explanation.
I wanted to talk to you because I wanted you to post more, so I could get a read on you, because I'm not sure how I feel about you right now.

Rylai and Lina: to give you a bit of background, in Varsoon'a previously modded game he regretted that some scum fake claims weren't very strong. I've no doubt that he's remedied that in this game, and that an MC claim does not make someone guaranteed town. It would be easy to get caught if you thought that way.

Wicked as MC: I didn't agree with Sentinel comment about Wicked's self-nomination for MC, so I thought it'd be a humorous time to announce my top townread. I understand why ABR voted like he did, but I did not like Angel's vote, she doesn't sound like she's townreading him.

Main Character: Drixx

For now this is better, as said earlier Wicked hasn't posted too much, which is fine but I guess we need to be able to talk to the MC a lot. Maybe it'll change, maybe it won't.

Pedit: ah, there's the hammer thing, okay.

why are you avoiding dgb and yoyo?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:50 am

In post 876, Rylai and Lina wrote:

no
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 880, Drunken Pirates wrote:

no

Why not ? He is honestly the towniest player in the game right now
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 881, Rylai and Lina wrote:

no

He's not. I have issues but I want to talk with Mollie before hand to present them well. ABR's threat to this head particularly wasn't townie. :/

~Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:05 am

In post 882, Titus wrote:

no

He's not. I have issues but I want to talk with Mollie before hand to present them well. ABR's threat to this head particularly wasn't townie. :/

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:08 am

In post 877, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 874, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 782, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.

@Titus I also don't really care about your problems with me, as this is clearly not your town game. Sorry to mollie, but you're scum, too.

titus is muted cos I keep trying to murder her. IRL as soon as I can find plane tickets.

in guild you were given a lot of feedback as to why some pple thought you were bad. I really didn't think you were that bad. lets just say I am reevaluating.

titus is bringing up good points against you however you are a shiny thing to me. which is why I am not going to focus on you.

if you are going to push a scumread on us it will not end well. like it really won't.

I'll address this in lines.

1. Good. She is not helping your hydra.
2. Yeah, that was messy. I joined with 6P left and 1 scum, so that was tough, and then I got a terrible role that I didn't fully understand. I tried reading, but most of it went over my head. That game was just overall terrible.
3. Well, could you explain what she's been trying to say to me? Because I've really not understood that. Also, what do you mean by "shiny thing"?
4. I'll push a scumread on you if Titus continues to play like this, because this is definitely her scum game.

However, you keep talking, and I might just be able to work it out.

1. she is trying to get a grasp on the game as best as she knows how. my threats to murder her are jokes cos I love titus but we get frustrated with each other. if you can't read her then read me.
2. do you think with the complicated mechanics in this game that they might be going over your head too? cos I feel like at a certain point you need to let go of flavour and mechanics and float free and judge things by in thread behaviour. where is zzthing.
3. I haven't talked to titus today yet so I don't really understand her push. I think you are shiny cos you are unsure but easy to jump on I really wanna max lynch atm.
4. okay so I am telling you that it isn't and the more you address her the more she will nix our agreement and I am trying to tell you that we are town.

I usually read titus as scum no matter what and even if I am unsure I still want to lynch her but I actually know her alignment in this game so plz listen to me.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:10 am

no

okay so I might be okay with an r&l lynch going through
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Lowkey »

Unvote; Vote: Klingon

I'm fine with this or Skybird right now.

And, Pirates, you should've gone for it before they cracked if you wanted them. Right now, there are better fish to fry.

Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:18 am

In post 886, Lowkey wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Klingon

I'm fine with this or Skybird right now.

And, Pirates, you should've gone for it before they cracked if you wanted them. Right now, there are better fish to fry.

oh hindu
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Getting a better gut feeling on R&L right now, not really interested in lynching them anymore. Voting ABR for main character when he's been trying to lynch them seemed like a townish move.

I'd still like them to answer my question, though, and try and lay out their full case against Fulm in one condenced post, if they still think he's the most suspicious character.

For now, I think I'll
vote:Klingon

Also

main character: DGB
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Lowkey »

There are far too many smalltime wagons and too few votes being thrown around for this to be okay in a large. People are holding votes and waiting for massive cases when a good part of the playerlist is lurking and the other part of it is spamming the thread until it suffocates. If it wasn't clear back then, FA needed pressure. She got it but only in the form of words, not votes. That time has passed.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 am

In post 889, Lowkey wrote:There are far too many smalltime wagons and too few votes being thrown around for this to be okay in a large. People are holding votes and waiting for massive cases when a good part of the playerlist is lurking and the other part of it is spamming the thread until it suffocates. If it wasn't clear back then, FA needed pressure. She got it but only in the form of words, not votes. That time has passed.

I am voting max can you plz help me if not can you explain why
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 885, Drunken Pirates wrote:

no

okay so I might be okay with an r&l lynch going through

Because you don't share my townread? Titus said she has her worries and I am open to hear them(Although she did agree that it is likely he is town). FA is also half certain but she said I can go ahead till something happens.

This is w3 ABR. I am as certain as I can be without mod confirmation.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 890, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 889, Lowkey wrote:There are far too many smalltime wagons and too few votes being thrown around for this to be okay in a large. People are holding votes and waiting for massive cases when a good part of the playerlist is lurking and the other part of it is spamming the thread until it suffocates. If it wasn't clear back then, FA needed pressure. She got it but only in the form of words, not votes. That time has passed.

I am voting max can you plz help me if not can you explain why

???
I don't want to vote max because I don't like that wagon. I'd gladly wagon someone up or help you if he got votes but I think Klingon's a good one. Why aren't you voting her instead?
Lowell/Hinduragi
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:30 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Did they ask me questions? If they did, I guess I forgot about them. If you're asking why I haven't talked about them, its because I have nothing to say that isnt useless gut. They haven't said anything wrong lately, DGBs readslist is now less shitty, Yoyo has just not said anything that I felt like commenting on. Not interested.

And Wicked was atownread because I liked what he said. Posting a lot has nothing to do with how I read people. (Lurking is a different matter, but whether or not Wicked is doing that will be determined today)

But, my mind has been changed a bit on that, I do think active posting is important for an MC specifically, hence the Drixx vote.

ABR as MC: I could switch to that too.

Waiting on Yimmy and Klingon to get started on doing something, or they can go to the chopping block too. The little they've said has not impressed me.

PEDIT:

VOTE: Klingon

Adding to this feels good, actually.

What makes DGB a good MC? I'm curious as they haven't really stood out to me.

Pedit x2: I'm getting the feeling that pirate hydra just can't handle opinions they dont share. I'm less sure about that being scum, though that's how I'd originally taken their retaliatory vote.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:30 am

Vote Klingon Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:31 am

Main Character: Albert
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Lowkey »

Pedit x2: I'm getting the feeling that pirate hydra just can't handle opinions they dont share. I'm less sure about that being scum, though that's how I'd originally taken their retaliatory vote.

Pirate hydra is town as shit. I don't know why you thought they were scum to begin with. Thinking someone has a bad vote =/= scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 am

I think klingon is scummy but I am waiting for titus's read cos supposedly it is infallible.

I actually trust this.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:33 am

In post 897, Drunken Pirates wrote:I think klingon is scummy but I am waiting for titus's read cos supposedly it is infallible.

I actually trust this.

text me?

~Titus
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 893, MaxwellPuckett wrote:

What makes DGB a good MC? I'm curious as they haven't really stood out to me.

She's looking pretty townish right now. Also, she's taking a lot of time to analzye every person in the game, and her town lists have been pretty good.

I generally agree with most of her reads, and I think she's got a better chance then most at picking an all-town adventuring group tomorrow.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”