Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm pretty sure my role PM has a confirmed town person in it and I think we flip with their flavor name when we die so yes, I think my slot might be worth more dead than alive. Especially if it means Titus and ABR can finally cooperate knowing I was town and reading them both strongly town all along.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1000, Lowkey wrote:I'm pretty sure my role PM has a confirmed town person in it and I think we flip with their flavor name when we die so yes, I think my slot might be worth more dead than alive. Especially if it means Titus and ABR can finally cooperate knowing I was town and reading them both strongly town all along.

Even if I knew ABR was town by magical dust fairies and him me, that wouldn't magically solve the problem.

We have reads in major opposition to each other and aren't trusting each other's judgments.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1000, Lowkey wrote:I'm pretty sure my role PM has a confirmed town person in it and I think we flip with their flavor name when we die so yes, I think my slot might be worth more dead than alive. Especially if it means Titus and ABR can finally cooperate knowing I was town and reading them both strongly town all along.

What do you mean by "pretty sure"? It's details like that that gets us into trouble when we start playing in accordance to those "pretty sure"s.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:52 am

In post 1002, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

What do you mean by "pretty sure"? It's details like that that gets us into trouble when we start playing in accordance to those "pretty sure"s.

Can you stop rolefishing? Ffs.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Titus, stop nagging ok? It's annoying.

You can't go saying things like "pretty sure I've got a conftown / guilty". It is or it isn't. We can't go to LYLO with vague phrasing like that. It's antitown.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Lowkey »

If I tell you why I'm pretty sure, I'm going to have to full claim. Lowell said he doesn't really care if I full claim so yeah, the onus of the decision is in my hands. This role is basically fucking useless for us anyways. If enough people want me to claim, then I'll go for it.

Titus, having reads that are in opposition is good. If you have a good connection the other person is town, that's all you need even if the reads don't agree. You learn to respect them as a fellow town member and argue not on a "youre scum" level but on a "ok, why is x scum and why should I believe you" level and that's all around good no matter how you spin it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 998, DiamondSentinel wrote:
What's your problem with me on the party?

I want resons before you just start spouting things off.

Sentinel: You're a scumlean for me, I thought I'd already said that.

I see, Titus, thanks for the definition.
What do you mean ABR is 'not expressing a townread'?

Lowkey: I see. I'm skeptical because now we have three character names who would apparently be confirmed town via a flip. It's making me less certain they would actually be confirmed, and since we'd have a kill a town player to get this information, I'm not super hyped about it.
Titus has already said she thinks you're town, but that you flipping town would not make her change her mind about working with ABR. I don't think your D1 reads are strong enough to make those two get along. They've been disagreeing at every turn. That, and even if they're both town they probably wouldn't get along.

PEDIT@Titus: It's a fair question, how was that rolefishing. Vague confirmations are the last thing we need, you were the one saying that earlier. If it involves a player being killed to see the info, we should be damn sure it's actually a confirmation.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:01 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 993, Lowkey wrote:
In post 990, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Whoever we choose to be MC can still be killed tonight. If that's the case, then the first person on the list of the dead MC becomes MC. I confirmed this with Varsoon.

ABR's pretty much as obvtown as it gets. This was in my head yesterday but I didn't ask because I was lazy.

Important thing to know. Also gives us cause to keep the MC in the hands of the same player, because that prevents them from dying. *shrug* Dunno if that's optimal, I like Titus' idea of always having a new MC/party because that gives us revolving pools of players and associative and such to work with, instead of just gaining more and more information on the same small pool.

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:02 am

@all, Because this pretty sure again is information we can use to block out scum. We all can factor in pretty sure as not 100%. We want no mislynched available. If it gets closer to the end, we can ask. These names can be used to block mislynches. If they are out in the open, scum will likely murder them. Low key can do what he needs to do in order to sort it out with the mod. We are getting too many conftown issues, so we keep these names hidden. Make scum murder the townies that hypothetically conftown people.

If we get close and they are alive, they claim names.

@lowkey, that's how I argue with everyone but ABR is flat out not willing to discuss my Fluminator read with me. The answers to those conversations are how I ascertain reads.

~Titus
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:11 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1006, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 998, DiamondSentinel wrote:
What's your problem with me on the party?

I want resons before you just start spouting things off.

Sentinel: You're a scumlean for me, I thought I'd already said that.

Then give me reasons for your scumlean.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 am

Fuck, DS. I'm sorry. I told you I'd read your iso and tell you what I thought. I started reading and said fuck it, I'm not doing ISO reading today. Sorry man. I haven't forgotten you, but I have decided I'm not in the mood for that today.

-Cerb
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:27 am

In post 1010, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Fuck, DS. I'm sorry. I told you I'd read your iso and tell you what I thought. I started reading and said fuck it, I'm not doing ISO reading today. Sorry man. I haven't forgotten you, but I have decided I'm not in the mood for that today.

-Cerb

Tis fine
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Now I'm used to this high class atmosphere. I can't help living like royalty. Look at this fur."
-A Literal Boar,
Koorong

VOTECOUNT 1.09

Klingoncelt (5):
Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, Lowkey, Yosarian2, MaxwellPuckett
Rylai and Lina (2):
Wickedestjr, Skybird
Fluminator (2):
Sensei, Rylai and Lina
Skybird (1):
Fluminator
MaxwellPuckett (1):
Drunken Pirates
DiamondSentinel (1):
CooLDoG
The Cool Cucumbers (1):
Drixx
Drixx (1):
The Cool Cucumbers
DrippingGoofball (1):
ZZZX
Albert B. Rampage (1):
DiamondSentinel

Not Voting (4):
Klingoncelt, Sharky5x, Yimmy, ArcAngel9

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-22 14:10:00)
The Main Character is
Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Rylai and Lina, Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, MaxwellPuckett
Wickedestjr (3):
Wickedestjr, ArcAngel9, DrippingGoofball
ZZZX (1):
ZZZX
Yosarian2 (1):
CooLDoG
Drixx (1):
Lowkey
Rylai and Lina (1):
DiamondSentinel

I am currently seeking a replacement for Sharky5x.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:57 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Sentinel: You're inconsistent, your assertion that you can read Shiro so perfectly that your realisation you were talking to her made your read on the slot do a 180 makes me uncomfortable, your confidence in being able to read certain players while you also admit that you're unreliable. Besides what I've just stated, the rest of it is gut. You read like you want to make sure what you're saying is okay with the group, while still trying to offer up enough opinions to be useful.

Rereading you now, I didn't like your response to ABR when he called you out on wanting to be in the adventuring group, while you were voting him. The answer apparently satisfied him, but it just sounds like you're trying to slink your way in there. Instead of ABR picking you, you made it sound like it was a privilege for him to have you in the group so you could change your read on him. And then he said that if the majority of town didn't agree, he would take you out, so I thought it a good opportunity to say somethng.

Consider my scumlean to be more of an outright scumread.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:05 am

It is a privilege for any group to be graced with my presence

Please, you evidently haven't read anything. I couldn't give a fuck what the group says, and my interactions with any of my scumreads show this.

And all it took to make you scumread was wanting to be in a group? Jesus christ, you're hard to please. Why aren't you scumreading ABR? He wanted to be in a group.
“Why was I chosen?'
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:09 am

In post 915, Rylai and Lina wrote:Eh I was exaggerating but you get what I mean.

P.edit

@Low I might after I get home and do the iso I want to do.

@Titus What are your worries about ABR?

@Max

It is Shiro you are speaking to (I even have it on the sig gdi) I am because I find it really fake and I happen to think one of the people on that wagon is scum. You still can't point for me what made him your top townread.

Also I will let you guess who I think it is the scum in the wagon.

Drunken Pirates wrote:
our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

Wha?!

~Lina

abr is a shit player who's personal imaginary slights dictate his play.

I am more than willing to provide examples.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:12 am

In post 919, Lowkey wrote:I'm town but if you wanna turn on me, then we can tango. Kinda sad noone's reading me town though.

I don't understand why you are ignoring me about max! it confuses me.

if you think I am wrong I want you to help me to see what you see.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:15 am

In post 1014, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Please, you evidently haven't read anything. I couldn't give a fuck what the group says, and my interactions with any of my scumreads show this.

And all it took to make you scumread was wanting to be in a group? Jesus christ, you're hard to please. Why aren't you scumreading ABR? He wanted to be in a group.

Calm down. Maxwell is trying to provoke you. Don't give in. Smooth. Methodical. Transparency. If you're town, this is what we need. The post Maxwell made is the exact type of post I feared when you said you're not confident/good/whatever. It may be true but Maxwell Puckett is capitalizing here to scumread you and if Klingon and you are town, setting you up as the next mislynch wagon.

It would do most of us a huge favor to drop the rage and just talk to us.

Your positions are giving whiplash. It's not helpful. Reflect. Be clear. Your lack of clarity makes me jump between you're scum and you're town.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:16 am

In post 921, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 910, Drunken Pirates wrote:

wanting abr as mc shows incredibly poor judgment. our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

I am confused, I really don't know what you're talking about here.

yoyo are you srs. abr has nakedly said he hates me and doesn't give a shit what my alignment is despite us joining the game first.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Lowkey »

Let's not post the examples.

Also, I just got mod confirmation that entire role PM's flip in this game in the style of the previous modkill. Increased chance there's a janitor, though, given the entire pm flips.

I just think max is town mollie, not really sure what to tell you besides I just read him as town. Look at the first lines of his last post because I felt like that comes from town too. Also, I know you made a case on him but I may or may have not skipped it because I skimmed some posts selectively while trying to catch up in this game. I'll reread it but I don't think I'll change from rereading. You should join the Klingon wagon and we can get back to Max later!
Lowell/Hinduragi
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:19 am

In post 1017, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1014, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Calm down. Maxwell is trying to provoke you. Don't give in. Smooth. Methodical. Transparency. If you're town, this is what we need. The post Maxwell made is the exact type of post I feared when you said you're not confident/good/whatever. It may be true but Maxwell Puckett is capitalizing here to scumread you and if Klingon and you are town, setting you up as the next mislynch wagon.

It would do most of us a huge favor to drop the rage and just talk to us.

Your positions are giving whiplash. It's not helpful. Reflect. Be clear. Your lack of clarity makes me jump between you're scum and you're town.

~Titus

Ok What do you want me to reflect on? As in, in-thread. What do you want me to comment on. Give me a goal and I can do well.
“Why was I chosen?'
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:21 am

In post 933, Lowkey wrote:I was going to contest that but then she posted she leans Klingon town.

Mollie, why are you listening to titus if you and her both know she can't read people until like D3?

don't even

I really dislike you trying to drive a wedge in our hydra. that is
REALLY FUCKING SCUMMY

I shld have known this game wld be shit during sign-ups which cerb seems to know about. I just want to play a game and not read how much pple hate me is that too much to ask.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:22 am

In post 1019, Lowkey wrote:Let's not post the examples.

Also, I just got mod confirmation that entire role PM's flip in this game in the style of the previous modkill. Increased chance there's a janitor, though, given the entire pm flips.

I just think max is town mollie, not really sure what to tell you besides I just read him as town. Look at the first lines of his last post because I felt like that comes from town too. Also, I know you made a case on him but I may or may have not skipped it because I skimmed some posts selectively while trying to catch up in this game. I'll reread it but I don't think I'll change from rereading. You should join the Klingon wagon and we can get back to Max later!

Yeah, the Klingon wagon vote will not happen until Klingon talks to us or dodges talking to us. You want me to trust you on ABR, trust me on Klingon. Right now, that slot is leaning town. I can talk to her and ascertain her alignment but she only posts at night. She has a flair for the dramatic which a wagon on her increases the drama level in the game.

I have spent a fair amount of time working with Klingon, across at least three sites. I can read her.

~Titus
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Lowkey »

What? I'm having a hard time believing you guys and your reads when you both discredited Titus on all her D1 reads. I haven't played with either of you before.

Noone hates you.

And fair enough. I'll let you talk to her if you can read her.
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 am

In post 1019, Lowkey wrote:Let's not post the examples.

I would get extra super special confirmation that if there is a specific character/player mentioned in your role pm, that information will come with your flip. In the first SU game the lover masons had their partner included in their flip, but in Suikoden, the masons would not have had their partner included in their flip, and the information of "you know x is town" was included on the role card in both cases.

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”