DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:18 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

You asked my opinion and you've been telling me to be confident. If you don't like it, too bad.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Shiro »

@DP

Me and FA are contemplating if we should vote flum or max. In all honesty. I am personally more eh on flum. Max seems scummier. His number things seem like padding. His defense seems more like wking and he generally seems off. More of saying s lot with little substance.
He is playing the engaged game, then votes some dude with 5 posts for MC and goes wickjforpresudent.

@DS

Why assume we are scum because of that? Like, I don't get it tbh.
We think wicdj is scum driven mc wagon thus must be scum?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:22 am

@Shiro Are you even reading? No, I don't think that. But scum obviously wants him to be MC because they think he's useless.

HE'S LITERALLY POSTED 5 FUCKING TIMES. I DO NOT WANT A LURKER AS OUR MC, AND ESSENTIALLY TOWN LEADER.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 777, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Shiro Are you even reading? No, I don't think that. But scum obviously wants him to be MC because they think he's useless.

HE'S LITERALLY POSTED 5 FUCKING TIMES. I DO NOT WANT A LURKER AS OUR MC, AND ESSENTIALLY TOWN LEADER.

So we are in the same page! whats your problem with us?!

*still discussing best vote with shiro ...*

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

@DS, Being confident doesn't mean ignoring the flaws in your thinking and telling me to take a hike when asking questions to get at your thought processes. It's the free flow of ideas that gets town in a good place. If you aren't going to discuss your ideas, you will have a hard time persuading anyone.

So 774 again?

@Rylai, Both are likely scum according to me. Let's start from the assumption Max is scum (we agree there, no need to belabor the point). Fluminator has the same fillery style behaviors. He's defensive but in a different way than you. Max's approach is a chainsaw defense. He's not discussing Flum but rather attacking those who push him.

~Titus
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 776, Shiro wrote:@DP

Me and FA are contemplating if we should vote flum or max. In all honesty. I am personally more eh on flum. Max seems scummier. His number things seem like padding. His defense seems more like wking and he generally seems off. More of saying s lot with little substance.
He is playing the engaged game, then votes some dude with 5 posts for MC and goes wickjforpresudent.

@DS

Why assume we are scum because of that? Like, I don't get it tbh.
We think wicdj is scum driven mc wagon thus must be scum?

Picking this

Edit

Yea I fully agree. I don't get why you said this
DS wrote:

It is scum driven. And I think you know that because you're scum. I don't think you're scum enough to vote, but you might just be scum

Why you conclude that we share that sentiment because we are scum?

P edit2

Hmmm I saw it more as wking but you might have s point. I will iso them together after I come back from the gym.

For now leave you with Rylai.

Oh btw please be more specific. You post @Rylai but talk about my post and I get confused Dx

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:39 am

Throw in us in the ISO as well. I think it gives a picture.

Sorry for the head confusion. My fault there. I will try to use RaL.

~Titus
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:40 am

@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.

@Titus I also don't really care about your problems with me, as this is clearly not your town game. Sorry to mollie, but you're scum, too.
“Why was I chosen?'
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Flum started the game with a very odd sentense like he wanted to attract attention. people show their will and unwillingness about the wagon. it built several times and disbanded . and now there is a sudden wagon on us.

Flum claim (about hammer thing) looks like a scum or 3party. I have a hard time believing thats a town role. its kind of like "hammer town , steal their powers" . we don't have that much scum in game to get hammered do we?

his read list is basically nothing, the way people are interacting with him is tooo much wifom'y in my mind ...

quoting from hydra chat

we decided to move back our vote here , even though max seems fairly scummy as well

VOTE: Flum

[point : I unvoted because shiro's last post before last day disappearance was a null read on him and I needed to talk about this case with him]

pedit : :facepalm: "our other posts are not clearly scummy" WE can defend. talk to us about them instead of throwing shade

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 782, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 am

Ok, gimme a sec while I go down your ISO.

Also, the only thing keeping me from voting you is your claim. Which TOTALLY makes sense. I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:48 am

OH HO HO! This is Shiro!

Scratch that scum-read. This is Shiro-town from what I've seen.

Sorry about meta, but I'm SO confident that this hydra is town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:49 am

In fact, SO confident, I'm just gonna do this.

Main Character: Rylai and Lina
“Why was I chosen?'
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:51 am

@DS, You are literally the most confusing individual on the planet right now.

~Titus
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 784, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 782, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.

Damn phone accidentally posted before I wrote.

Yea but you know there is that problem that you know. We are town.

And dumb stuff like that are excuses that scum will use when we flip town to go

Lol herp derp
They were so scummy

As I said the case on FA sums up to

Weird and OMG self meta must be scum.

P.EDIT

@Ds

Wha?

P.edit 2

Whaaaa?!

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:52 am

Thank you. I try.

But I just want to say that you guys are being ridiculous on this wagon.
“Why was I chosen?'
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 788, Drunken Pirates wrote:@DS, You are literally the most confusing individual on the planet right now.

~Titus

what titus said! :eek: I don't even know how should I respond!

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, I suggest you go to Baccarat or Yorkland. From the description of both, they sound relatively harmless.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 767, Drunken Pirates wrote:
@CoolDog, Grab a drink and chill for a bit. You have been using circular logic and tunnelling Rylai for awhile based on "meta" (putting that in quotes because it might be more pattern matching than meta).

I would like to talk to you about this when you're nice and calm.

You have the hallmarks of confbiasing town.

GOod luck with that, you are dealing with CD in game, which is usually like this. The fact that raylai isn't lynched yet is still quite disappointing. Also note his recent wish-washy voting.

Still down for a ds lynch btw, that shit didn't go away. Also arc angle as well is still on the radar.
In post 787, DiamondSentinel wrote:In fact, SO confident, I'm just gonna do this.

Main Character: Rylai and Lina

this is so stupid.
after a wank.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:04 am

Y'know what, kid?

I don't care.
“Why was I chosen?'
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 793, CooLDoG wrote:Also note his recent wish-washy voting.

1 - I'm a she
2 - wishy washy is your face

I don't see the need to explain more stuff to trolls

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I suggest against baccarat for now.

Yorland sounds cool.

Ok now I am really off cause reached the gym

Ta~ta

P.edit

Keep rocking Cooldog

You already have your lolherpderp not my fault but theirs excuse ready for when you are proven wrong
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rylai and Lina: You're making a ton of posts, but I'm having trouble following all of it, and most of what you are saying seem to be fluff or just calling yourself town over and over again which isn't terribly helpful.

If you want to convince me you are town, there are two things you should do:

1. I am very unlikely to be convinced of anything by role flavor. Honestly I basically know nothing about the RPG in question, and I don't really care anyway, a competent mod in a setup like this would probably either give the scum town sounding rolenames or else give them town sounding fakeclaims.

However, I think you've claimed or hinted at several parts of your role, both in terms of flavor and role power, but your claim is so all over the place and confusing that I'm having figuring out what you have and haven't claimed. If there's some parts of your role you actually don't want to claim yet that is fine, but if you could take everything you have said and want to say right now and condense it down into a coherent partial roleclaim in a couple of sentences that would be a lot more clear.

2. Start scumhunting. All you've basically done for the past several pages is call yourself town and get upset that you're been voted. That doesn't really tell me anything.

What you need to do is to make a detailed case against someone (you don't have to be 100% sure, just whoever is your top suspect right now), lay out why you think they are scum, try to get them to respond, try to put pressure on them, and try to convince other people to join you. You know, scumhunting; trying to both figure out if your top suspect is scum and trying to get him lynched. We're going to lynch someone today; if you think it shouldn't be you. then tell us who we should lynch, and why. And the sooner you do this the better.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 am

In post 797, Yosarian2 wrote:Rylai and Lina: You're making a ton of posts, but I'm having trouble following all of it, and most of what you are saying seem to be fluff or just calling yourself town over and over again which isn't terribly helpful.

If you want to convince me you are town, there are two things you should do:

1. I am very unlikely to be convinced of anything by role flavor. Honestly I basically know nothing about the RPG in question, and I don't really care anyway, a competent mod in a setup like this would probably either give the scum town sounding rolenames or else give them town sounding fakeclaims.

However, I think you've claimed or hinted at several parts of your role, both in terms of flavor and role power, but your claim is so all over the place and confusing that I'm having figuring out what you have and haven't claimed. If there's some parts of your role you actually don't want to claim yet that is fine, but if you could take everything you have said and want to say right now and condense it down into a coherent partial roleclaim in a couple of sentences that would be a lot more clear.

2. Start scumhunting. All you've basically done for the past several pages is call yourself town and get upset that you're been voted. That doesn't really tell me anything.

What you need to do is to make a detailed case against someone (you don't have to be 100% sure, just whoever is your top suspect right now), lay out why you think they are scum, try to get them to respond, try to put pressure on them, and try to convince other people to join you. You know, scumhunting; trying to both figure out if your top suspect is scum and trying to get him lynched. We're going to lynch someone today; if you think it shouldn't be you. then tell us who we should lynch, and why. And the sooner you do this the better.

They've already claimed most of their role. They've said they're Miller, which makes sense with their flavor claim, and that they know information about other characters. Which also makes sense.
“Why was I chosen?'
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

There are four races in SaGa Frontier and each have different mechanics the govern how they level up and fight.
Humans gain stat points relevant to what they did in combat; they can also 'spark' new techniques in the middle of battle!
Robots gain stats depending on the quality of gear they have equipped; they can download new 'programs' from defeated mecs.
Monsters absorb other monsters to learn their abilities and transform into new forms that influence their stats.
Mystics entrap the souls of slain enemies into their equipment; this gives them unique moves and stat increases.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”