Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

Post 14 by Maxwell Puckett rubs me the wrong way. If the locations are linked to powers, then sending Drixx to the dead zone seems pretty dumb.

Diamond Sentinel, I am not your crutch. Your obsession with me is unnatural. I will tell you what I think. You have to put forward what you think. The read you well thing is weird given in our last finished game I lynched you and you were the doctor.

268 by Yosarian makes me lean town but then they try and do a counter to Fluminator.

The miller hydra is weird. They claim miller modifier. Straight up is that gravedigger, miller, universal miller? Also, why did they only ask Mollie for her meta when there are two heads.

The Cerb hydra is very helpful. Abnormally so for him. I fight him all the time on being transparent and he's giving a readwall unprompted. What?

Drixx needs to stop setup speccing. For his advice, the MC shouldn't repeat unless confirmed mechanically. Anywhere but the ghost town is fine with visit 1. Manhattan seems like the best bet if picking.

Mollie will interact with AA9.

Mollie has covered everything else.

This is your nightly Titus update.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:32 pm

Oh I forgot, I need more Hiplop in my life.
Spifflop
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Spifflop »

Hi some real thoughts soon.

Today was my last day in Disney and I am depressed

:(

~Spiffy
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Titus, I asked people to leave me questions and mollie asked me a very specific one. She didn't say here, tell me all your reads about all the everything and determine who is more scum than town right now!

She just asked me for my thoughts on her reads. Very specific.

-Cerb
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 288, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
I love you for this post. I mean, skyburd being wrong isn't alignment indicative, but I enjoy you pointing it out.

Skybird being wrong isn't necessary alignment indicative, but in this case Skybrid gave a bad reason for joining the biggest wagon in the game, on someone who looks like an easy lynch for style and tone reasond but hasn't really done anything scuumy. That makes Skybird's vote look more suspicious.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by hiplop »

I can't remember the password help plz
third best scummer of all time
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 289, Skybird wrote:

P-edit: Yos, perhaps you should ask Flub why he wants the hammers.

I don't really see any reason to rolefish here. If someone actually finds hammers on a quest and then we have to decide if we give then to him or not we can discuss it more then.

P-edit 2: it's not so much that he asked for the hammers but then said he would bitch if he didn't get them.

And? Is bitching about not getting what you want a scumtell?
Spifflop
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Spifflop »

In post 305, hiplop wrote:I can't remember the password help plz

LOL

~Spiffy
Spifflop
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Spifflop »

In post 305, hiplop wrote:I can't remember the password help plz

figured it out
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 300, Drunken Pirates wrote:Post 14 by Maxwell Puckett rubs me the wrong way. If the locations are linked to powers, then sending Drixx to the dead zone seems pretty dumb.s

lol
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Also Varsoon is totally the type to give the awesome ghost town a cool power. Jus sayin
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yos, are you town reading Flub?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Sensei »

Despair also sounds nice. Might plan a vacation there.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 298, Skybird wrote:
In post 296, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 293, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 292, DiamondSentinel wrote:He's scum, but his wagon is crap. Not in the sense that it's scum driven. In the sense that it won't lead to a scum lynch. And I feel like my sense of understanding wagons is better than my sense of understanding people.

I think I understand that a bit better. You're saying the wagon is too shaky and wishy-washy to actually lead to a lynch.

Basically.

I'm saying if it does actually lead to a lynch, I doubt he's scum. But I don't think it will lead to a lynch.

This is a bunch of double-talk. Are you scum reading Flub or not?

I am, but I'm unreliable. That's the whole point.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:07 pm

@Titus Well, the only other person I know in this game is Spifflop, and neither of them are particularly fond of me, nor I of them.

I'm not trying to use you as a crutch. I'm just terrible at explaining so I look for someone to back me up.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Spifflop
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Spifflop »

In post 314, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Titus Well, the only other person I know in this game is Spifflop, and neither of them are particularly fond of me, nor I of them.

???

When was us not liking each other ever a thing?

~Spiffy
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:12 pm

In post 314, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Titus Well, the only other person I know in this game is Spifflop, and neither of them are particularly fond of me, nor I of them.

I'm not trying to use you as a crutch. I'm just terrible at explaining so I look for someone to back me up.

If you're right, I will back you. If you're wrong, I will shut you down.

Now, you should be voting Fluminator.

Facts are facts. They do not change based on likability.

~Titus
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 311, Skybird wrote:Yos, are you town reading Flub?

Eh. Slightly leaning town on him. I mean how weird would it be for a scum to claim "not Miller" for no reason? That's like pointing a big flashing sign at your head saying "hey cops come investingate me".

There's a giant can on WIFOM in there of course, and it's not worth much. But if he's scum he's really really weird scum. Same with asking for the hammers in such an unsubtle way; again, just don't really see scum playing it like that.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:20 pm

In post 317, Yosarian2 wrote:

Eh. Slightly leaning town on him. I mean how weird would it be for a scum to claim "not Miller" for no reason? That's like pointing a big flashing sign at your head saying "hey cops come investingate me".

There's a giant can on WIFOM in there of course, and it's not worth much. But if he's scum he's really really weird scum. Same with asking for the hammers in such an unsubtle way; again, just don't really see scum playing it like that.

Counterpoint: Godfather, scum wifoing, or deliberately fake cop claim. Godfathers would love investigations.

Power on hammer is null. Not a reason to townread. If you fuck with votes or cops, it's the kinda thing that is mandatory to claim d1.
Spifflop
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Spifflop »

In post 50, pirate mollie wrote:hi guys

what is going on

I am currently locked out of our account so I am waiting on titus to sort it out.

hey mollie we are so in sync the same thing happened to me <3

abr wrote:I'll say it again. We can demote Drixx and have ourselves a new MC for tonight.

I support this idea completely. Don't like this deus ex machina drixx having an auto MC status. Not vulnerable enough of a story arch to be a main character IMO

drixx wrote:

I concur. I abhor lurking on principle, and this game's mechanics make it that much more undesireable.

EW EW EW. This is :badposting: I wish I could lynch this ._.

[quote="diamond]Albert, never, NEVER ask Titus to reveal her plans earlier than she wants. My vote definitely stays.[/quote]
This is bad too. Hey mollie/titus, is this guy usually a creep with you? This wreaks of buddying in the worst way possible. Abr is probably town.
In post 115, Drunken Pirates wrote:I think drixx is town,

agreed on all your reads except this drixx one. Explain mollie? I agree zzthing is town, like almost definitely. Not so sure on drixx. At all.

cucumbers wrote:

Putting it in the hydra cause idk, don't want floating ego posts without any iso. I'll be around later and reading throughout, but I'm going to be trying to limit my posting during work cause it's bad and making me bad at my job.

Until then, leave me a list of shit to give my thoughts on so when I get home I have a good reason to actually dive into the game.

kthxbai.

-Cerb

Ehhh. This seems different to me than towncerb. I'm not scumreading him...just keeping an eye on.
mollie wrote:

nope.

ask hippy, he spent 3 months looking at my scumgame if he scumreads me he is confscum cos he of all pple shld know better

hey for now I agree

DGb wrote:

Now, you're on crack, Titus is like the worst scum catcher ever. Sorry Titus, you know I love you, but I love you the most when I am scum and you're town.

I mean I don't think she is the WORST, but I also am a huge fan of mislynchbait titus :)

ds wrote:@Titus Well, the only other person I know in this game is Spifflop, and neither of them are particularly fond of me, nor I of them.

wtf I have no problem with you why don't you like me I'm a fucking sweetheart for fucks sake

rylai wrote:

:eek:

can you be my mentor?

~Rylai

I got more than that let me mentor u

Maxwell wrote:
I can't believe you've put me in with the players who haven't posted yet, and ZZZX. I think I'm actually crying.

But in all seriousness, I have about the same number of posts as Spiff, so I have to ask what your criteria are. If I quote posts and state whether I like them or not, do I get town points on your list? Put a read down on me, come on.

don't slander me. We're awesome and that's why.

cucumb wrote:This is it, yes Mollie?

So, Drixx tox, zzetc town, abr town.

Flum scum.

Lemme iso.

Drixx is null. His posting is all setting up for future game play and stating things which are obvious optimal play, but that's what he would do as either alignment. He will absolutely tell us the best way to play the game with the rules presented, to do otherwise runs counter to both his nature and his interests in the game, since getting caught presenting sub-optimal play to the town as *him* will get him killed by *me*

zzzx: I dislike ZZZX's opening. How hard is it to read the rules? No reason why he should be confused about whether or not drixx's MC status is alignment indicative. Oh, speaking of which, I missed this when I was talking about drixx, yes, obviously something as simple as who starts off as mc isn't alignment indicative, BUT it is incredibly difficult to balance. Assuming one scum team(which is a meh assumption, I think mod meta is "I hate multiball", but the mod has also said he wants to break out of that meta, sooooooooooo), he would need to balance the rewards of ALL the choices Drixx could make on N1 to ensure his scum team didn't end up overpowered. Seems difficult to do, and even harder to do in multiball where you don't want the teams massively imbalanced as well. So, yes, unlikely that he is scum, but if Varsoon is super smart about setting games up, which he is, he might have managed to pull it off without imbalancing *everything*.

Back to zzzx: Not enugh zzzx experience, he's always been inactive as fuck in all our games. This early activity is, well, nothing especially impressive, but it is weird for him. Keeping an eye on him, but I don't have an opinion on him overall. Sorry. :(

abr: Who the hell is ABR? Another toxic individual who should have replaced out of the game when he realized mollie was going to be in it if he wasn't going to be able to be civil, it seems.

ABR: I give no shits about you, like none at this, but if you fuck up my happy little game with insults and vitriol because you personally dislike another player, i will be very upset with you. It's a large, ignore mollie. There ya go, problem solved, when we get down to 10 players you guys can go at it or something if you're both still around.

Alright, that aside over, I hope we can get along man. I love everyone. ^^

And, yeah I don't know him at all. He's another one who couldn't read the basic rules for the game and asked a question he should have known the answer to. Does that make him town or scum? fuck if I know. I do like his desire to get to the adventures though! That's awesome, adventures are the best part, and he makes valid points regarding the gameplay space that was superseded by flavor, but, well, it was kinda an elegant way to handle this situation. If Varsoon hadn't done things this way, there would be like, no MC tonight, or we'd have to vote for two MC's(one for tonight, one for tomorrow), etc. It would have been messy.

Again, sorry. I suck at this "reading someone from less than a 3 digit post count with 0 flips" thing. Like, I can give thoughts on individual posts, but I can't really see motivation or an overall design with so little ot go off of.

Alright, fluminator: Entry is weird as fuck, but it begs the question of why would scum him make that entry that just draws all eyes to him. Brazen etc, would need to look at games to see if he's that bold as scum, and I won't be doing that. Also, fluminator, maxwells scum game was on point man. He was like, super smooth and stuff in SU. AND town lost in SU because grapes torpedoed us AND Drixx and I didn't follow our original lynch order AND because we were dumb and didn't connect "acid spewing monster" with "janitor". ^^ I agree with my other head that it's weird how he reacted to the barely even there wagon.

Those are my thoughts? They're not really reads, just...thoughts. What I get from their iso's alone with no context. I have been reading the game, but I've been only half paying attention cause work.

Any futher questions, feel free to ask, i'm open for business for another couple hours, then I'll be out partying, and then I'll be around pretty much all weekend to some extent.

-Cerb

I HATE THIS POST. Cerb is doing WAY too well establishing reads for my liking. Cerb hates day one, absolutely disgusts it. This is a guy who spends entire phases not voting because he can't come up with associations. This post does not read like that. Why? probably because he knows who is town and who isn't.

VOTE: cerb

I understand flummer thing but I honestly think that might be scumdriven a bit, specifically by cerb. I don't like this at all. I'm behind a page but league game just started and panzer is mad at me. will get back to this in 30 mins or so
Spifflop
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Spifflop »

In post 86, Sensei wrote:
In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum can kill anyone they want N1 except for Drixx. That's a scary thought.

Same goes for most mafia games, though. And by day two we'll have better reads/more obvtown to choose from because there will have been flips and stuff.

Drixx is looking pretty town so far anyway.

This is a weird thing to directly respond to after 85 other posts.

Idk this rubs me the wrong way.

~Spiffy

PEdit: hiplop you ninja'd me <3
Spifflop
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Spifflop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Spifflop »

btw I never sign
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 94, ZZZX wrote:

... on other notes ABR might be town.

You can't be serious.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 318, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Counterpoint: Godfather, scum wifoing, or deliberately fake cop claim. Godfathers would love investigations.

Power on hammer is null. Not a reason to townread. If you fuck with votes or cops, it's the kinda thing that is mandatory to claim d1.

Godfathers love investigations, what they don't love is calling attention to what their investigation results might be. I'm with Yosarian on this one. And, they weren't saying that Flum potentially getting hammer powers and saying so is a reason for townread, they said the
way
Flubber was doing it (with the delicacy of several bricks being thrown off a rooftop) is a weird way for scum to go. Well, Yosarian can tell me if I'm wrong or not on that, I guess. It's more about the flourish than the content with Flum, imo.

PEDIT: Hey Klingon, first post and you've got an issue with a townread on ABR? Why's he scum?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:37 pm

@Spifflop Well, AvF didn't go very well with our interactions...

As for my interactions with Titus, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not buddying. Buddying implies a town read. I just feel confident enough in my ability to read Titus that I don't have to worry about saying stuff around her. It's sorta a fallback option.

PEdit: I'm not sure ABR is scum, but he's definitely not a town read.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”