Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1847, Yosarian2 wrote:It's not a "policy lynch" at all. If someone seems to be intentionally avoiding saying anything relevant and basically seems to be trying to fly under the radar, that makes them much more likely to be scum. In fact that's one of the best ways to catch scum, especially on day 1.

Her replacing out doesn't change her odds of being scum. I mean, it probably does mean that the lurking wasn't alignment indicitive, but my main problem is with the posts she made while she was here before she started lurking.

this post makes me wanna throw a parade for yoyo
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Skybird »

Back to post 1815 by R&L. I never said my power was activated by hammering. I said I can gain power by hammering.

Now I have to go to work. I can't log on from work so don't get excited if I don't respond until this evening. (or 14 hours from whatever time it is in your part of the world.)
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:47 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Sky charcter claim please

you already claimed that your a MC so that won't hurt more , does it?

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1850, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1847, Yosarian2 wrote:It's not a "policy lynch" at all. If someone seems to be intentionally avoiding saying anything relevant and basically seems to be trying to fly under the radar, that makes them much more likely to be scum. In fact that's one of the best ways to catch scum, especially on day 1.

Her replacing out doesn't change her odds of being scum. I mean, it probably does mean that the lurking wasn't alignment indicitive, but my main problem is with the posts she made while she was here before she started lurking.

I'm completly agreed with the fact we should scum read that slot - but its not changing the fact that thats a policy lynch :| its the definition of a policy lynch

If I can't see anything more scummier and triggering me as scum I'll join this wagon. until then I'll try to sort Sky-Flumm claims contradiction

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:12 am

In post 1853, Rylai and Lina wrote:
I'm completly agreed with the fact we should scum read that slot - but its not changing the fact that thats a policy lynch :| its the definition of a policy lynch

If I can't see anything more scummier and triggering me as scum I'll join this wagon. until then I'll try to sort Sky-Flumm claims contradiction

~Rylai

what is wrong with you? are you arguing just for the sake of arguing?

I AM SCUMREADING ARC. THIS MEANS I THINK ARC IS SCUM. THIS MEANS ARC IS IN MY SCUMPILE. THIS MEANS THAT I FIND ARC SCUMMY THUS MAKING IT NOT A POLICY LYNCH. <------- IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED AFTER THIS THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU.

if I were I wld probably stop arguing and telling pple why they are voting for some1 and ignoring it when they tell you otherwise.

its okay to be wrong sometimes. strength of character comes from recognizing when you are and admitting it even if its only to yourself.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Cheel out

I think we have problem with definitions here, you say lynching everyone we're scumreading means that lynch is not a policy lynch

I said policy lynch is lynching someone who hasn't done anything particularly means their scum and for the fact their hurting the town or not helping them.

Whats wrong with you? I said I'm scumreading that slot myself ... I just want to have a more general view and hunt scum instead of joining a wagon thats just shaped becuase of lack of townie actions.

whats your stance in this sky - flum whole claim thing?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:29 am

In post 1855, Rylai and Lina wrote:Cheel out

I think we have problem with definitions here, you say lynching everyone we're scumreading means that lynch is not a policy lynch

I said policy lynch is lynching someone who hasn't done anything particularly means their scum and for the fact their hurting the town or not helping them.

Whats wrong with you? I said I'm scumreading that slot myself ... I just want to have a more general view and hunt scum instead of joining a wagon thats just shaped becuase of lack of townie actions.

whats your stance in this sky - flum whole claim thing?

~Rylai

holy cow I am going to ignore you for the rest of the game
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1856, Drunken Pirates wrote:holy cow I am going to ignore you for the rest of the game

I can just leave this website If I'm looking like a freak and idiot in everyone's view

there is no need for ignoring me when I'm gone

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 201, Fluminator wrote:Since so many people want to be in the main party, I'll be a nice person and not ask to be in it IF you guys give me the hammers. If not prepare for bitching.

Except he did here(or well implied it).

Sky, it not about claiming mystic, it is about being the only one that makes sense.

You are an MC and what you said you can do doesn't fit for any other mc than Asellus. Your avoidance to say who you were other than not Asellus is pretty damn suspicious.

P.edit

DP Relax D:

P.edit 2

FA relax as well :<
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:57 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I think Mollie's texts to Titus sort of confirm them as scum. Those texts suggest a tone of panic, which is much more of a scum thing when posting.

Yep. VOTE: Titus
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1853, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1850, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Ok, I'm confused.

You said you were using this definition:

Most commonly, it describes the lynch of a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because the player's bad play will hurt the town later on.

If we are scum reading that slot, then by that definition, it's not a policy lynch, right?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1857, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1856, Drunken Pirates wrote:holy cow I am going to ignore you for the rest of the game

I can just leave this website If I'm looking like a freak and idiot in everyone's view

there is no need for ignoring me when I'm gone

~Rylai

Ok, relax. Nobody think you are a freak or an idiot, and whatever ends up happening with the sky thing, I like the way you're trying to scumhunt by analyzing claims.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1851, Skybird wrote:Back to post 1815 by R&L. I never said my power was activated by hammering. I said I can gain power by hammering.

I am stil confused why, if you are a role that gains power by hammering, you were trying to lynch Flum for claiming a similar power.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:32 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Oh wait. It's not Titus.

VOTE: Drunk Pirates

This is what I get for joining 5 games with Titus in them...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@Yos I'm confused myself. Just let this fucking policy lynch definition go. I'm leaning scum on that slot and shiro thinks that slot is scum. But we don't like to vote there becuase we think we caught scum somewhere else and there is a replacement coming to that slot.

I won't share my reads on sky - flum before Sky's full charcter claim .

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

Itlepip replaces ArcAngel9.
Look forward to a VC soon.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1719, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I'm not MC, I will die, and town will lose one of their most powerful assets. As simple as that.

I really wish you hadn't said this. Your play read as super town until you made this unnecessary claim (I only grabbed one of the posts, but you made several elaborations). I really tried to head this off earlier in the game by pointing out that only I was safe from the NK tonight. I went out of my way to make sure everyone had paid attention, and you even said yourself fairly recently that I'm the only person who cannot die today or tonight, so you
knew

Unless there's a hidden mechanic and you gain protection as the day ends by being voted MC, then if your claim is true you will be dead. Even a scum team comprised of the least intelligent human beings to ever live wouldn't WiFoM this. You are way in the lead for MC votes and you've claimed that you will absolutely hand scum to the game on a deadline. You being alive tomorrow is you being scum. Period. You can't even argue that they might WiFoM because it would take a team full of people holding the most gigantic idiot balls ever to read your claim and then leave you alive to become Lynch and NK immune.

In post 1692, Yosarian2 wrote:I screwed up the quote tags in the last post; Mod, feel free to delete that one if you want.

In post 1682, Drixx wrote:
I feel like day one is a ton of speculation because I can't really ever objectively convince myself someone is scum, outside of the outliers where I can snag someone with a subtle gambit or someone slips hard or something.

Let me tell you a secret: almost nobody (who's being honest with themselves) is almost ever all that confident about their day 1 scum reads. There are exceptions, but they're rare.

Usually, on day 1, you're looking for something you can work with. Maybe someone makes a weak scum tell (which could be anything that scum are slightly more likely to do then town are). Maybe someone else is just less townie then you'd like to see. Or, if all else fails, I just make a list, figure out who is town, and then go after someone else.

Once you find something like that, you put together an attack against them and see how they react. Your main goal is to A: gather information, see how they react, see who attacks them and defends them, and B: move the town closer to lynching someone. Hopefully someone more likely then random to be scum, but really, even a random lynch day 1 is better then no lynch, and towns often do worse then average on day 1.

Or, alternately, if someone else makes an attack you like, use your vote to increase pressure there.

Basically, the thing is, if nothing happens in a day 1 scumgame, then nothing happens. If no one is attacked or no one feels any pressure, then no one has to do anything, and that makes it impossible to tell the difference between town and scum. But if you start doing things, then things start happening; put someone under pressure and their reactions become a lot more useful in analyzing them.

I approach the game like a logic puzzle and that's my biggest strength and weakness simultaneously. It's practically useless early, but if one takes good notes and is willing to put in the time to verify things ... it's super good at separating obvious town from the rest and then PoE from there to find the scum narrative slips.

That's a great tool, and I like to do it to, but to be a really good mafia player you have to have more then one tool in your toolbox, because like you say that one doesn't always work. Try out some other things, try out some other playstyles. You can always switch gears back later in the game, and if anything, you're likely to develop more information that way you can use later.

But what if they're in between? I already said that I thought giving someone one ability (so long as I can be fairly sure it's not super dangerous) at a time and seeing how they actually use it would help. But even then, clever scum who is being town read could use the powers leashed until the time is right to spring the trap. I don't think there's an excluded middle ground here. I think there's "That guy is town. I'm giving him stuff." and there's "That guy is scum, I'm pushing him to be lynched right freaking now" and then there's "I'm not sure".

Roleblocking a town power role usually hurts the town more then roleblocking a scum power role helps the town, in general. Stopping a single town action from a key town power role can really screw over the town. Scum power roles, on the other hand, are less likely to be game-changing events, just by the nature of the game.

Fair point on the last. As to the rest, what do you think I'm doing today? I've come out of the gate since the start of the game and pushed people to think about the central mechanic of this game and take positions. I wanted to make sure that the MC/Party mechanic was well discussed and thought through, and I also wanted to force scum to have to engage if they wanted any hope of getting anything out of it. You can call that setup spec or not scum hunting if you like, but I suspect it will bear fruit later in the game. There are almost certainly things that were said today regarding the mechanics of MC/Party discussion that I've been driving that will be pieces of the puzzle later.

I also do sorts on day one, but a sort is only useful inasmuch as I can put people who appear town off to the side to be considered later and focus my early attentions on people who are more scummy looking.

In post 1785, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I spent the day thinking hard about who I would bring if I was sworn in as the second MC.

Who are my allies, my foes, which ones can be trusted and which ones have an ulterior motive. There were a lot of players that came close to making the cut.

So without any further ado, I present you:

My new party

Spoiler: Second-in-Command
Titus

I'm convinced that Titus is town. Her logic for suspecting me makes complete sense from her point of view, her push on Max mirrors my own, she has been out in the cold looking in for the majority of the game, and doesn't plan on changing her opinions to fit in. Should I die, there's no one I would prefer succeeding me than Titus. As Titus reads these words, she will be more convinced that I'm scum, thinking I'm trying to bribe her with frivolities because I won't die and so this is nothing but a token gesture. She's wrong. The risks of my dying are real. Should the worst befall me, similar to Kylo Ren, I trust Titus to finish what I started.

Spoiler: The Big Guy
Drixx

Drixx has a self-proclaimed powerless role, and is almost universally trusted. He gets wordy and likes to overthink to the point that our collective minds trail off when he writes one his walls. Not the leader type, but Drixx is a great candidate for sparking abilities. As he gains new skills, he will become more useful to town.

Spoiler: The Point Man
Cooldog

I like him for town and so does most of this town. He's brash, he's aggressive, he doesn't like you, and most of all, unlike me, he's expendable. Good man to bring aboard this first mission.

Spoiler: The Smart Guy
Errant

His list ranking everyone from town to scum makes the most sense out of everyone in the game. He's been earnest in his scumhunting. He's town. He's an asset, and I know this for having played with him before, and believe me I tried to get him to sign up for this game many times. One of the most underrated players currently on the site. He's going to talk soon, and when he does, scum will cower in their boots.

I like the effort of this post. The problem is that you are either scum or you made a gigantic mistake claiming the way you did. Already addressed above. Scum can't play the WiFoM card because if you get elected MC we can't lynch you, so if you are town your claim has made you the NK tonight. That's pretty crappy, imo.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:52 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Sensei: scum gambit, its a thing they do. More importantly, all ABR is promising is delivering a scum to us.. Do you really want what will end up being a bus to guarantee his towniness for the rest of the game? He's not making difficult promises for scum to keep.
And no, I'm town.

ABRs play does not make sense as town. I feel like Cerb agrees but he hasn't replied to my post so I really have no idea.

Flum and Sky: I really doubt its that simple that one of them mistakenly claimed an MC. Scum doing that and not having the role to back it up is just a glaring mistake, and I don't like that names are coming out now. It's still only D1 and half the playerlist has hinted at their roles, or in this case, Flum has claimed his name. It's not ideal.

Pedit: what I'm saying, Drixx. He doesn't make sense. If he's town, which I doubt after this, he's going to be killed tonight, and if he's scum, then we won't be able to lynch him until D3 when he buses someone and by then I doubt anyone will listen. And also he'll have gained whatever ability being MC gives him and I doubt it will be good for us.

The solution is not to vote him for MC. Even if you don't Lynch him today, just give the MC votes to other players. We have plenty of towny players who could be MC.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Wow, I didn't expect to see someone this beautiful in this filthy bar."
-Mechanic,
to Emelia, Scrap

VOTECOUNT 1.17

Itlepip (5):
Yosarian2, ErrantParabola, Drunken Pirates, DrippingGoofball, Wickedestjr
DiamondSentinel (2):
CooLDoG, Sensei
Skybird (2):
Fluminator, Lowkey
Fluminator (1):
Skybird
Klingoncelt (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Rylai and Lina (1):
Klingoncelt
DrippingGoofball (1):
ZZZX
Drixx (1):
The Cool Cucumbers
Albert B. Rampage (1):
MaxwellPuckett
Sensei (1):
BIT
Drunken Pirates (1):
DiamondSentinel

Not Voting (4):
Gale Wing Srock, Itlepip, Drixx, Rylai and Lina

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-22 14:10:00)
The Main Character is
Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Albert B. Rampage (7):
Rylai and Lina, Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, Fluminator, DiamondSentinel, Wickedestjr
Drixx (2):
Lowkey, Drixx
Lowkey (2):
Errantparabola, MaxwellPuckett
Wickedestjr (1):
Itlepip
Yosarian2 (1):
CooLDoG
Drunken Pirates (1):
Klingoncelt
ZZZX (1):
ZZZX

Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1867, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Flum and Sky: I really doubt its that simple that one of them mistakenly claimed an MC. Scum doing that and not having the role to back it up is just a glaring mistake, and I don't like that names are coming out now. It's still only D1 and half the playerlist has hinted at their roles, or in this case, Flum has claimed his name. It's not ideal.

your doubt doesn't change the fact about what happened. there is no way for both of them being an MC. becuase they must be the same MC.

Sky must claim the name

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1868, Varsoon wrote:
"Wow, I didn't expect to see someone this beautiful in this filthy bar."
-Mechanic,
to Emelia, Scrap

thx :) Whoever this Mechanic is! :]

~Rylai

He works in Shrike at Nakajima Robotics, but takes time off to go to the pub in Scrap. :3
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:04 am

Post by ZZZX »

Here. Couldnt post yesterday but the week end is coming. but that doesnt matter cus I will do another 20-30 pages catch up today (and possibly finishing all pages to catch up!)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1865, Varsoon wrote:

Someone is replacing into a scum slot.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1867, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sensei: scum gambit, its a thing they do. More importantly, all ABR is promising is delivering a scum to us.. Do you really want what will end up being a bus to guarantee his towniness for the rest of the game? He's not making difficult promises for scum to keep.
And no, I'm town.

ABRs play does not make sense as town. I feel like Cerb agrees but he hasn't replied to my post so I really have no idea.

Flum and Sky: I really doubt its that simple that one of them mistakenly claimed an MC. Scum doing that and not having the role to back it up is just a glaring mistake, and I don't like that names are coming out now. It's still only D1 and half the playerlist has hinted at their roles, or in this case, Flum has claimed his name. It's not ideal.

Pedit: what I'm saying, Drixx. He doesn't make sense. If he's town, which I doubt after this, he's going to be killed tonight, and if he's scum, then we won't be able to lynch him until D3 when he buses someone and by then I doubt anyone will listen. And also he'll have gained whatever ability being MC gives him and I doubt it will be good for us.

The solution is not to vote him for MC. Even if you don't Lynch him today, just give the MC votes to other players. We have plenty of towny players who could be MC.

Yeah. That's why I asked people to think about whether scum would be given additional initiative above and beyond what they already start with in a game to begin with, as regards to me starting out as the MC without a party. The thing I kept waiting for someone to point out (which nobody ever did that I caught); scum can always NK the MC choice if it's not a consecutive choice, so it's not only important that the primary choice be someone the town trusts, but we also have to ensure the second place person is also someone we're good with. If someone already said this, please point me to it, because it's like the most painfully obvious thing that should have occurred to any town player thinking about the mechanics and I don't recall
anyone
even mentioning it.

In post 1872, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1865, Varsoon wrote:

Someone is replacing into a scum slot.

Shit. Corn Flakes. Answer the question.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1866, Drixx wrote:
I like the effort of this post. The problem is that you are either scum or you made a gigantic mistake claiming the way you did. Already addressed above. Scum can't play the WiFoM card because if you get elected MC we can't lynch you, so if you are town your claim has made you the NK tonight. That's pretty crappy, imo.

I wouldn't poke at this. ABR is probably town, and he almost certainly knows what he's doing. I have no idea what he's doing, but I'm ok with that for now. Anyway, one way or another, this situation should resolve itself in a few days; most likely either he'll be dead, or he'll give us a scum, or something else equally spectacular will happen. If it doesn't, we can worry about it then.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”