Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 802, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 783, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Flum started the game with a very odd sentense like he wanted to attract attention. people show their will and unwillingness about the wagon. it built several times and disbanded . and now there is a sudden wagon on us.

Flum claim (about hammer thing) looks like a scum or 3party. I have a hard time believing thats a town role. its kind of like "hammer town , steal their powers" . we don't have that much scum in game to get hammered do we?

his read list is basically nothing, the way people are interacting with him is tooo much wifom'y in my mind ...

quoting from hydra chat

we decided to move back our vote here , even though max seems fairly scummy as well

VOTE: Flum

[point : I unvoted because shiro's last post before last day disappearance was a null read on him and I needed to talk about this case with him]

pedit : :facepalm: "our other posts are not clearly scummy" WE can defend. talk to us about them instead of throwing shade

~Rylai

What a terrible vote. If you vote Flum, I vote you again.

VOTE: Rylai

Aw man and I was so happy when I saw your Klingoncelt vote!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 850, DrippingGoofball wrote:Aw man and I was so happy when I saw your Klingoncelt vote!

Well it's BACK
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:54 am

In post 839, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OK Titus.

VOTE: Klingon

Why it is!!!

VOTE: Klingoncelt
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:55 am

In post 825, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I highly doubt all the MCs in the game are town. That's completely imba.

Main Character: Drixx

You can't be serious? If he's MC, he'll post more!!!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:56 am

Rylai stop wasting our time, vote Klingon.

In post 853, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 825, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I highly doubt all the MCs in the game are town. That's completely imba.

You can't be serious? If he's MC, he'll post more!!!

Yeah but he wants to bring us on adventures.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 846, Rylai and Lina wrote: this is kind of trying to make a false dilemma which I will note as really scummy weird comments.

No, it's not a false dilemma. It's a real dilemma. We are going to lynch someone today.

I mean, this is like the most basic mafia theory there is. In any game of mafia, if you are under attack and you don't want to be lynched today, either you have to convince the town that you're not as scummy as the town thinks you are, or else you have to convince the town that someone else is scummier then you are. Those are really the only two options.

There was a great quote MeMe said about this way back in like 2003 or something but I can't find it now.

So, tell me; how is "we are going to lynch someone today; if you don't want it to be you, then lay out a case for who you think it should be" scummy or weird?

3 - That role thing is only 1 part of the case you read my that case at all!?

I've read all of your posts, but like I said, you kind of jump all over the place and it's hard to follow you. Especially since you voted Fulm, and then unvoted him, and then re-voted him based on his role, I was assuming that his role is the only thing you're currently suspecting him for.

But ok. If you think Fulm is scum, then could you lay out your whole case against him clearly in one place? A TL:Dr version with just some bullet points is fine, or you could post it longer, or you could post more of your hydra chat. However you want to do it.

and yeah for one second think yourself why should town have such a role?! its so damn weird ...

This is my understanding:

-On adventures, the party may find items

-It sounds like certain kinds of items can only be used by certain people.

-It sounds like Fulm has a role that can, specifically, use hammers to gain abilities. Other people may have roles that can use other types of items.

-From what Fulm was saying, it sounds like even if he doesn't go on an adventure, people can still give items to him. So I guess after an adventure the people who went on the advanture can give items away if they choose to, presumably in order to give certain items to people who can use them.

I don't see how that makes Fulm scum. If anything, it's plausible that both scum and town have roles like that in this game.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:00 am

Yosarian, I believe we "learn magic / techniques" instead of acquiring items. I haven't seen any evidence that we can transfer those abilities.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Unrelated, I like this Klingonkelt wagon. Delurk or die.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

@yosarian, that's not the case on Fluminator scum though. :/
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:01 am

In post 857, Yosarian2 wrote:Unrelated, I like this Klingonkelt wagon. Delurk or die.

Vote with us! :D

In post 858, Drunken Pirates wrote:@yosarian, that's not the case on Fluminator scum though. :/

There is no good reason to vote for Fluminator.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yosarian, I believe we "learn magic / techniques" instead of acquiring items. I haven't seen any evidence that we can transfer those abilities.

I think both happens.

People who go on adventures can "spark" and gain abilities or techniques.

It sounds like people who go on adventures may also find items, and it sounds like they can give those items away if they choose.

At least, that's the only way this makes sense:

In post 201, Fluminator wrote:
Since so many people want to be in the main party, I'll be a nice person and not ask to be in it IF you guys give me the hammers. If not prepare for bitching.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:03 am

In post 1, Varsoon wrote:Each region will yield a power that the party gets exclusive knowledge of.

"Yield a power" not acquire an item.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:04 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 848, Rylai and Lina wrote:Actually DS

Where did all this certainity that we are town came from? Have we even played together before?

~Lina

I can't answer that.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:05 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 857, Yosarian2 wrote:Unrelated, I like this Klingonkelt wagon. Delurk or die.

Can we do that for whoever the hell it is that you guys keep voting for Mc?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 861, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1, Varsoon wrote:Each region will yield a power that the party gets exclusive knowledge of.

"Yield a power" not acquire an item.

The items were not mentioned in the game rules. But assuming Flum is telling the truth, I'm pretty sure we'll find them as we adventure.

I think that the items are separate from the powers. Anyone who adventures can spark powers, but only certain people can use certain items.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:12 am

In post 864, Yosarian2 wrote:The items were not mentioned in the game rules. But assuming Flum is telling the truth, I'm pretty sure we'll find them as we adventure.

The way I understood that was that he gains powers if he hammers. There's no evidence of items, or switching powers.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 865, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 864, Yosarian2 wrote:The items were not mentioned in the game rules. But assuming Flum is telling the truth, I'm pretty sure we'll find them as we adventure.

The way I understood that was that he gains powers if he hammers. There's no evidence of items, or switching powers.

Huh. Interesting, I might have been reading his claim wrong. Flum, can you clarify what you mean?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:18 am

In post 859, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Vote with us! :D

In post 858, Drunken Pirates wrote:@yosarian, that's not the case on Fluminator scum though. :/

There is no good reason to vote for Fluminator.

So I suppose you're townreading Flum now?

Why are the reasons given not good?

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 am

In post 776, Shiro wrote:@DP

Me and FA are contemplating if we should vote flum or max. In all honesty. I am personally more eh on flum. Max seems scummier. His number things seem like padding. His defense seems more like wking and he generally seems off. More of saying s lot with little substance.
He is playing the engaged game, then votes some dude with 5 posts for MC and goes wickjforpresudent.

@DS

Why assume we are scum because of that? Like, I don't get it tbh.
We think wicdj is scum driven mc wagon thus must be scum?

I have zero interest in lynching this slot today.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 am

In post 868, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 776, Shiro wrote:@DP

Me and FA are contemplating if we should vote flum or max. In all honesty. I am personally more eh on flum. Max seems scummier. His number things seem like padding. His defense seems more like wking and he generally seems off. More of saying s lot with little substance.
He is playing the engaged game, then votes some dude with 5 posts for MC and goes wickjforpresudent.

@DS

Why assume we are scum because of that? Like, I don't get it tbh.
We think wicdj is scum driven mc wagon thus must be scum?

I have zero interest in lynching this slot today.

Ditto.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:25 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I was waiting for someone to tell Yosarian that hammers refer to the vote that lynches a player, not a physical item, while i was reading up. Apparently no one noticed that?

Skybird: Wanted to know where you were getting your info, I admit I was a bit suspicious but what you've said is an explanation.
I wanted to talk to you because I wanted you to post more, so I could get a read on you, because I'm not sure how I feel about you right now.

Rylai and Lina: to give you a bit of background, in Varsoon'a previously modded game he regretted that some scum fake claims weren't very strong. I've no doubt that he's remedied that in this game, and that an MC claim does not make someone guaranteed town. It would be easy to get caught if you thought that way.

Wicked as MC: I didn't agree with Sentinel comment about Wicked's self-nomination for MC, so I thought it'd be a humorous time to announce my top townread. I understand why ABR voted like he did, but I did not like Angel's vote, she doesn't sound like she's townreading him.

For now this is better, as said earlier Wicked hasn't posted too much, which is fine but I guess we need to be able to talk to the MC a lot. Maybe it'll change, maybe it won't.

Pedit: ah, there's the hammer thing, okay.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:29 am

Would you support me for MC?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 870, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I didn't agree with Sentinel comment about Wicked's self-nomination for MC, so I thought it'd be a humorous time to announce my top townread. I understand why ABR voted like he did, but I did not like Angel's vote, she doesn't sound like she's townreading him.

Why from a game with many people who have an awfully lot of posts your TOP townread
not one of the top but your self prclaimed top townread

Iss a dude with 5 posts which mostly consist of herp derp Rylai is acting weird better lynch her. And a self nomination for MC
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 871, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Would you support me for MC?

I am infact waiting for FA to get back to me for that.

(I know this question wasn't directed to me but bleh

~Lina
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:30 am

In post 782, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Lina No, but your other posts are quite clearly scum. That I'm of consensus with others on. Sorry.

@Titus I also don't really care about your problems with me, as this is clearly not your town game. Sorry to mollie, but you're scum, too.

titus is muted cos I keep trying to murder her. IRL as soon as I can find plane tickets.

in guild you were given a lot of feedback as to why some pple thought you were bad. I really didn't think you were that bad. lets just say I am reevaluating.

titus is bringing up good points against you however you are a shiny thing to me. which is why I am not going to focus on you.

if you are going to push a scumread on us it will not end well. like it really won't.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”