Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm willing to play this game.

I do not have a post restriction.

Further, I'm pretty sure that something LIKE a post restriction would be listed as a passive ability.

Unvote, Vote: nocase
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea and that little toss away doesn't do much.

This is one of those SERIOUS BUSINESS starts:

Either we see another PR claim and move from there or we call a dead man a dead man.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SIGGHHH

Damnation inHim. Damnation.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

How the hell is it listed? Its not an 'ability' at all?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Walk me through this one.
RC hit it on the head.

WITHOUT doing anything stupid that gets you killed, how does it 'work' as a function of everything we were given in the damn setup.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

ANYWHO.

Unvote, Vote: Gorrad

You know whats awesome?

6 posts of not even just fluff. Backwards bad fluff.

SUMMON LOS ROPOS
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

Lying for giggles has to stop.

So, nocase + inhim don't have PR's? Anti doesn't have a PR?
SpyreX: could you explain the Gorrad vote?
Its not the self vote.

It's 6 posts worth of backwards progression (flaker callout, claim request, fluff,x3).

However, the kicker is:
Dutch, you're new here so slack shall be cut. Look up the Random Voting Stage in the wiki. Basically, at the start of the game a whole bunch of people are silly and vote randomly. Then one person says 'OMG the RVS suxxorz' and there's a big debate over whether or not to have an RVS. Depending on which side has more, either the most vocal person for or against the RVS is the D1 lynch. The game proceeds from there.

For those who would call me out on this, the above is satire. Satire is a type of social commentary that uses sarcasm and hyperbole (not the round thing, that's a hyperbola. Hyperbole is exaggeration), possibly in conjunction with juxtaposition.
This is "lol, RVS" (combined with "lol, jokes" earlier) as a rationale for what happened.

In one of those rare gems of a game when something
actually pertinent to the game was happening right out of the gate.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 am

Post by SpyreX »

Undecided. I think I need a bit more but he feels like that fresh fish trying his best versus the scumbolina kind.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Its a white lie that seems to have a small armada following it.

I dont like it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord that was a lot of words.
Kor wrote:What? You're not actually saying doing something outside of the "norm" at the start of the game makes you town are you? And what prevents scum from acting crazy or moronic?
Hey Korlash!

Hey.

<3

Seriously I'm not sure where wild and wacky antics became a towntell because it sure as hell isn't.

I mean, it'd be like, as town, claiming scum over and over. It's not a towntell.

GASP SPEAKING OF THAT:
Gorrad wrote:
When someone asks why everyone's voting this quick, I'm going to tell them about the RVS, as the RVS is why we're all voting this quick. I wasn't saying 'lol, RVS'. That implies that I'm using the RVS as an excuse to make a vote regarding which people have called me out. I'm not. I was trying to make an explanation for someone who didn't seem to know what was going on.

Not liking Cyberbob. He seems to be doing the classic tells of following the crowd while actually contributing next to nothing.

Note for those who would call me a hypocrite as I have not contributed myself: I'm not pretending to contribute. This is my first contribution post. Cyberbob is faking it.

Vote: Cyberbob,
Gorradscum can hang later.
1.) There was a discourse that wasn't 'RVS'.
2.) If this is the contribution then the elimination of said contribution wont be a loss.
3.) See bold. NO.

DGB help me. I believe.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #244 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 am

Post by SpyreX »

Actually a decent point has been raised:

@Sera:

What made you jump immediately to 'town wacky hijinks' instead of him lying as scum or telling the truth?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX, you are like driftwood in the ocean.
The PR-business stuck me off.

I've got my vote where it NEEDS to be and you know it too.

I'm sorting on the other ones. Chevre's WORDS 9000 needs to be reparsed.

I've got my own list I'm working on but there's still too many floating in the morass. Wizard needs words badly.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #263 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I reread that crazy wall and I still don't understand breaking it down like that EITHER way.

Soo many unnecessary words but why in the hell would a scum powerbomb that to escape notice? That BEGS notice.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #318 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Jesus its gonna be one of these games huh.

FINE

We're going to do a dance of 13 posts. And we're gonna have a talk. One by god damn one.
Vote: Dutch One So KK doesn't need to find a replacement D1.

DGB, I want you to claim. I don't care if it's real or fake, your claims are fantastic and often game-changing, and I don't want you to be NK'd before you have the chance to turn this game on its head.
So, a vote for replacement (which I guess is a function of him being new but otherwise a throwaway).

BUT, the 'joking' part of this is awesome. And it sets a trend.

Lets continue.
http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... 1b894dc06d

If you're bored, read this game with a focus on DGB. It's worth the time. I have, on more than one occasion, joined a game primarily to see what the heck DGB's gonna pull in it.

That said, I'm getting a gut read as well. Unvote, Vote: Gorrad
So, we move into a justification for awesome 1 (which isn't any justification and we'll get to the weird DGB-non-alignment love later) BUT we get another awesome.

Its not like this is going to be a trend, right?
If you're referring to the first part, it is not a joke. DGB is one of my favorite mafia players, as she plays the game to have fun as opposed to winning.

If you're referring to the second part, well done! You have successfully deduced that I have read my role PM, and therefore cannot have a gut read on myself.
DGB is 3 for 3.

HOWEVER, the more interesting part(s) of this relate to the pattern we've seen in 1 and 2: playing 'for fun' versus winning. I mean, that's a pretty good explanation for the absence of anything that would even pretend to be useful thus far, right?
KORLASH!

I haven't seen you in ages! Why didn't you join my Large Theme? Have you been doing well for yourself?
Hi I am fluff lets move on.
@Korlash: Yeah, read at least the OP of Gorrad's Favorite Fictional Characters mafia. I think you'll approve. My next theme will likely be a sequel to it or Webcomic Wars. I've also been tossing around doing something involving the Blackest Night event in the DC universe.
Ohh hey sup fluff I'm your bro fluff lets hang out sometime.
Dutch, you're new here so slack shall be cut. Look up the Random Voting Stage in the wiki. Basically, at the start of the game a whole bunch of people are silly and vote randomly. Then one person says 'OMG the RVS suxxorz' and there's a big debate over whether or not to have an RVS. Depending on which side has more, either the most vocal person for or against the RVS is the D1 lynch. The game proceeds from there.

For those who would call me out on this, the above is satire. Satire is a type of social commentary that uses sarcasm and hyperbole (not the round thing, that's a hyperbola. Hyperbole is exaggeration), possibly in conjunction with juxtaposition.
Now, this is the beginning load of crap.

This game didn't start out with an RVS.

FURTHER, (and this is important), Dutch's questions about voting really reflect three things:

1.) Stupid RVS votes
2.) Votes on nocase
3.) VOTES ON GORRAD JESUS.

So this slappywags really has a 'they're just voting me for RVS and thats why I 'lol, RVS'd'.

I MEAN HE EVEN REFERENCES IT BY CALLING THIS POST A SATIRE JESUS

Anywho, we must go up from the bottom of the barrel right?
When someone asks why everyone's voting this quick, I'm going to tell them about the RVS, as the RVS is why we're all voting this quick. I wasn't saying 'lol, RVS'. That implies that I'm using the RVS as an excuse to make a vote regarding which people have called me out. I'm not. I was trying to make an explanation for someone who didn't seem to know what was going on.

Not liking Cyberbob. He seems to be doing the classic tells of following the crowd while actually contributing next to nothing.

Note for those who would call me a hypocrite as I have not contributed myself: I'm not pretending to contribute. This is my first contribution post. Cyberbob is faking it.

Vote: Cyberbob, Gorradscum can hang later.
So, he partially 'addresses' what I was saying (without addressing me directly a tech move).

But, lets get into the meat. There are THREE awesome parts about this vote.

1.) Cyberbob 'the non contributor' was the FIRST to mention Gorrads garbage with DGB-claiming (now, to be fair a function of time but).
2.) The post right before this one is inHim (who is town but thats for later) placing a vote on cyberbob.
3.) He calls himself scum again 'lol jokes' are tech.

So, if we want to 'mafia' this up its a pretty good sneaky OMGUS with a side of baby-bandwagoning with a side of claiming scum for the second time.

But, it gets better:
Chevre isn't looking good. I agree with Shakespeare-scum tell and non-committal posts-tell, so let's see if we can hammer at one of those.

Chevre, I want your opinion of me, CKD, and Cyberbob, and SpyreX. No less than three sentences for each, stating why you believe them to be scum or town. Make it so that a random person I walk up to can understand you without issue. (Please note: I live in Texas. So assume a low average intelligence).
Me because I was the first wagon. Cyberbob because he's my main suspect. SpyreX and CKD because they have yet to be the target of any talk, so Chevre can't just follow the crowd.
The first part is "I am sheeping DGB"
The second part WOOOAH NELLY.

If I've got to go through and look at how many people have actually 'been talked about' I will but I'd rather not.
There's one sure thing in common with Cyberbob and I though: We've both voted for Gorrad. HUH SHOCKER.
Which means I'd push the chance of CKD the 'random' name being a scum partner up. And its not like that's gonna be brought up:
CKD, money where your mouth is time. Point out where the firm stances and opinions are.

Chevre, I honestly appreciate the time and effort you put into making such a post. Mod: Would giving Chevre's WoT post to a person on the street and asking their opinions of it be in violation of any rules (such as talking about the game outside of the thread)?
That said, as I just hinted to, you really didn't give anything firm. The trend with you so far has been a lot of analysis with very little solid hunting. It's early game, so that can be forgiven, but I expect to actually see firm stances as the game goes on.
Aside from an obvious :roll: question this is still timid baiting. Real timid.

But this does start the 'CKD fight'. Which continues:
You're dodging the question. I didn't say I didn't see any, and that isn't the point. You said "Firm" stances and opinions, and I want you to enumerate exactly what you meant.

DGB, all fluff? Seriously? I goofed around at the start, but I'm playin' serious (by my standards, at least) now.
Mmm semantics the most delicious of fights.

And more talking to DGB. Sawheet.

And we'll finish this adventure.
In my defense, I more wanted him to post it in terms that someone on the street who already knew the game could understand. I was shooting for trying to get him to stop hiding behind fancy vocabulary (not that there's anything wrong with it in principle- it just seemed like he was being sesquipidalian for its own sake). I did not honestly expect him to explain out the entire game.
So, another 'lol irony joke' framed in... nothing. Explaining the game to the outside just led us down eye-melt alley and that is not awesome.

HOWEVER, since of course no one is going to read this in total lets give the tl;dr:

1.) Gorrad has out his little pen checking boxes off the old school scumtell list like it aint no thing (see: NO SCUM WOULD EVERRR).
2.) His Chevre business is the most timid thing ever and if it weren't for Chevre (who probably is town with a Gorrad-scum flip) going POWER WORDS 9000 we wouldn't be missing the forest for the trees.
3.) He's playing a sweet ass slap and tickle with DGB (which, if DGB weren't being townositiy (seriously the only thing giving me pause is wanting a Gorrad VIG instead of lynchin' come on now)) in one of the grossest courting rituals ever.
4.) Even better is the 'random' list of people for Chevre that points at a CKD partner.
--- Note: see with all the timid nibbles his vote is still firmly on Cyberbob. YEEAAA BOI

You'll get more about others later but seriously.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #320 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damning RC

THAT IS THE ENTIRETY OF GORRADS POSTS.

Dont' do this to me. I made WORDS happen. Far more than I like to illustrate how utterly ridiculous Gorrad being alive much less creeping on town lists really is.

Ffffff.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #321 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh, and of course I didn't bring it up:

I'm toying around with the idea of a dutch-gorrad connection but it seems too sloppy so I can't bite on it.

If Gorrad flipped scum and I was a confused vig I'd sure put a bullet through CKD though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #384 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Alright DGB you wanted words you got words.

AND NOTHING?

Seriously
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #428 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

If I had to wager a second at the moment it'd be xaxle. Others are a function of some flips and I dont want to spoil that until the time (except CKD, like I said)

There's a few others that I want more from.

All of this is exceptionally secondary to lynching Gorrad and DGB you're starting to be that girl and I dont like it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #440 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hey Gorrad.

Am I scum?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll bite.

What is the best case thus far.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #456 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ok I'm starting to get more than a little paranoid.

Everyone keeps going "OHh yea SpyreX thats good work" AND THEN NOTHING.

This is one of those bad wagons that is going to make me more than a little angry.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #459 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by SpyreX »

What.
I have no evidence to believe so. Your case against me was the best I'd seen of anyone so far (
against me, that is. Not cases in general
). You haven't precisely been vocal, though, so I don't have much to go on other than the case on me.
Dodge shuck and weave.

Try again.

Either those words didn't actually HAVE meaning OR there is something in this game that constitutes a 'case' that is 'better' than the 'case' I have laid out on you.

So, the answer to my question based on what you said is NOT 'none of the above'.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #461 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

No misspeak? No "let me explain."

Not even addressing the fact I called you out for that teaparty?

and ONE VOTE.

ONE.

GUYS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #463 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

DGB I have nothing but love but you realize if I summon the hate and get my way Gorrad's flip means death at this juncture, right?

Someday, I will get the nose pinching image because I think I need to spam it a lot
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #465 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:42 am

Post by SpyreX »

Call it paranoia or rage or what have you but me getting patted on the head when I GAVE ALL THE WORDS and even the damn person is like "Yea, thats cool." and this wagon sitting there growing on WORDS-GATE which, while itchy, is that scratch from a leaf compared to the damn blackberry bushes that is Gorrad...

Yea, I'm calling this a mislynch. A big one at that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #466 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

Lets be more clear:

If I get my way and Gorrad flips a GOOD POWER ROLE I may in fact turn on the blinders and lynch that entire wagon because you know its covered in bees.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #467 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh. GOOD
SCUM
POWER ROLE
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 am

Post by SpyreX »

Why you gotta break my heart
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #474 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord its like a manifesto - OHH I SEE THIS IS WAGON 4 CLAIM TUT TUT

It can't just be me. There are many people here. GOD
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #492 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And yet you're the one who repeats what I say in a mocking tone to make me look stupid then continue to insinuate it's scummy without any actual explanation for it.

Tell me, which is scummier: Me acknowledging what DGB's doing in a quick, quiet way, or you announcing to the world what the play is. Tell me exactly what my motive as scum would be to make my last post. Because if you're scum with Chevre, it would be in your best interest to make sure Chevre knows it's a claim-wagon.
Because a CLAIM WAGON FOR THE SAKE OF A CLAIM IS FFFFFFFF

Ohh look its a 'scummy' VT that's never going to be a night kill.

Well done gents.

I only have to mock because, like I said, its like going down the old school checklist. I dont need diagrams or fancy words to explain why claiming scum, fluffin' it up and wagon for claim not wagon for death aren't tech moves.

----

And color me awesome because while I see a CKD-Gorrad connection why we gotta fight the machine every step of the way and do CKD first?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #497 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

"The Crowd"

You mean...me?

And I find gut far less itchy than ohhh, saying that terrible wagon was a good idea BUT not voting on it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #498 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Although that does raise something:

@Chevre:

Why is following Gorrad good for TOMORROW and not today?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #501 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Always the bridesmaid, yet never the bride its truly an itch.

And the timing IS a bit off - however, I've got a far better gut feel there than here.

Definitely not enough to want to swing OFF
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #503 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Did you ask me that already and I answered it? :P

There's a lot dependent on things.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #505 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea its almost like that wagon was smoke and daggers for something. HRMM
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #524 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sometimes you out madness me DGB.

Glad to see this isn't one of those.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #546 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Kor:

From the very beginning the 'case' was there. I -really- didn't think it was something that needed to be laid out point by point. And the early posts before I had to get all WORDS pretty clearly show what I was talking about.

And, yes, I AM looking ahead not to make Gorrad scum 'with other people' but to show my thought process when
gorrad flips scum
. Because spearheading a lynch like this if I am right is a death warrant. Which is fine.

And, some of the 'others' I am talking about should be clear to at least a few people (and crystal clear with the 'flips' I'm talking about) but, again, I am not trying to catch ALL the chickens right now just Gorrad related ones.

And, yes, I have spent a lot of energy on this and, frankly, the fact it took a bad wagon all the way to claim for anyone BUT GORRAD HIMSELF to pay attention to it sure doesn't spark that lovin' feelin of doing it again.

And, CKD is cart before the horse to a degree. Lynchable on his own? Sure (60/40). A much, much better lynch after a Gorrad scum flip? Hot damn yes (80/20).

Gorrad for Rope-President 2011'
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #590 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't have the time and energy to devote to Kor short of we'll see what comes out of the wash from this and it looks like this is going to be one of those awesome games that all the fun and energy gets sucked out of real quick. Huzzah.
I don't like nocase's first post. Stating the post restriction, but no vote or anything. Just focusing on his own role. Cyber's first reaction is probably null, but first instinct gives me bad vibes. However, the vote coming after Antihero's catch and Spy's vote worries me. Antihero's reaction makes sense as town realizing that post restrictions shouldn't exist. Spy is probably scum for laying a vote. I think townSpy would sit back and think, "wait a minute. What is this guy doing?" before just laying the vote.
Nope. Not for pressure and I still dont like it. (Needless to say, one of the 'obvious' things I've been talking about is the simple fact that one of chamber/inHim being scum would sure point at the other).

I don't see the lul, reactions for it AND before inHim pulled HIS part of that stunt I would have been all over it. As it sits, it can be dealt with and while THAT irritates me I do like both of their plays thus far.

How the hell that makes for me scum we can roll with later so.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #675 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhh games.

What is DGB doing thats insufferable?

Werewolf isn't a BAD call, especially with the beetlejuice moment in 663.

However, for a myriad of reasons, I'd rather see him vig'd and Gorrad lynched.

(And DGB don't do what johnny dont does - KMD is town. High on the juice, but town)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #700 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sighhh

If WW doesn't produce these mystical 'reads' soon I could jump on there. I'd still rather see it go the other way.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #790 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sorry, I've been hit with the RL stick something fierce.
ww wrote:There hasn't been anything scummy from my point of view on me. There is a lack of activity, which I pursue in other games

Dutch is voting me on meta
-possible scum?

Farside is saying things that i've "done" without presenting examples
-Hypocratic Scum?

Antihero is voting me because i'm not a "noob"
-basically saying that I am not playing experienced and deserving of a vote
-SCUM

ckd votes me for using "recycled reasoning"
-nobody had used that reasoning before...

RC is voting me for meta
-Scummy move
Personally, I find the voting for meta most scummy

Gorrad-scum is voting for me

Antihero and Chevre have been voting me for some time
-not really wagon jumping
This is your reads?
"Everyone on my wagon is scum"

NOICE

At least its not like you've went on the ultra defensive to things obviously contextually not even related to you though.

Ohh, wait.

And the new contender:
yabba wrote:NOW EXCUSE ME.

BUT.

WHY.

THE FUCK.

IS THE CHEVRE WAGON DYING?
yabba wrote: Wasn't quite 72 hours here. Still calling myself prodless on the yGDB.

Chevre made a lot of sense whilst I was reading. Let me go back and make a meaningful ISO case.

among other things.
Now, I'll admit, at THIS point I thought we had some towns BUT:
yabba wrote:
I've changed my mind.
Chevre, then nocase presuming a red flip from the former, and then we proceed from there.

More votes on Chevre please.
I need the thought process here really defined because it sure looks like you came in with a solid read considering you said you agreed with your predecessor, said you were going to reread because all of a sudden it made sense AND THEN came back with the starting position after saying you changed your mind.

Whaaa

BUT, its time to move ahead.

Unvote, Vote: werewolf
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #792 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

Also until nocase posts something legitimate regarding a post restriction I'm just going to ignore it wheee.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #793 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

Oops, that was supposed to be quoted PF
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #795 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

At this point?

YES. YES I AM.

And dont forget how wroth I am with you because I'm pretty sure after all the talk of voting Gorrad you never, ever did it.

YOU were the one I posted all the words for. Because I thought you could help get it done.

But, no, alas.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #803 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh gee I dont know that wagon is

Unvote, Vote: Gorrad

This better not be toying with my emotions.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #804 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And Yabba:

Give me a synopsis of what was goin on in the head before your entry post AND then what really went on after. Because I'm still missing it - you obviously read BEFORE you posted your first post and then... reread? and changed your mind but didn't.

I dont like but I have this sinking suspicion its more me missing something versus SCUM FOUND (see Gorrad)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #838 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The great issue with WW is in the reads and that would be a fine shot/rope/space mutant.

However, I'd MUCH rather if there's a pigs chance in hell of it happening in the next 10 pages see Gorrad lynched. I guarantee you there's more sweet delicious data there either way and on a scum flip its freaking candyland.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #890 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

player x is easy to lynch, therefore player x is town.

they could build monuments to my powers of deduction.
There is something to be said for it, in all honesty.

Not that I'd be sad at all to see WW go but after fighting tooth and nail for this sonsabitch being right is going to bring down the furies.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #892 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Then if gorrad is wrong and I dont get the OMG LAZERS perhaps someone could help make the dream a reality.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #895 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Que?

WW getting secret night bullets if I'm wrong is fine. Depending on whom possesses said bullets chucklefaces could shoot at me.

If I'm right I hope I dont even have to give the list of shots.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #937 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

928 is going to be delicious pudding. Just wait.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #991 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hahaha.

That's actually hilarious.

Sometimes, we must remember our roots.

Unvote, Vote: Dutch_one
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #993 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No. I'm still happy with the Gorrad lynch and I'll take that gamble on risk-reward every time.

This one though wraps itself up all nice and clean.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1019 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Your scum team is welcome to take a shot at Dutch. If you're right and he's with the other team, it looks like I'll be the bonus auto-lynch!
Riddle me this batman.

Why are you thinkin its a 2 setup? With those kills and an SK flip I'm pretty sure we're lookin at a unified scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1043 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

DGB.

ANSWER.

QUESTION.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1052 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DGB'D:
Riddle me this batman.

Why are you thinkin its a 2 setup? With those kills and an SK flip I'm pretty sure we're lookin at a unified scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1054 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Touche.

<3
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1065 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The ohh shucks isn't a huge deal by itself.

Followed up with the "It is YOU, good sir" on PF is a dealbreaker.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1102 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

The thing on dutch is it isn't simply the that sucks.

Its the that sucks + "OHO, it is YOU the miscreant" + ..... nothing.

Nothing.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1104 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

Case.
In.
Point.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1114 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If there's nothing to gain and one isn't trolling, noone in the game of mafia lies about something verifiable. I'm certain that even if I would be tragically wrong on the Dutch one, he would have had a genuine mixup of not remembering that Gorrad was on his „questionable“ list instead of his „scummy“ list. The dealbreaker then boils down to whether it is Dutch town going „you haven't read my posts and your vote seems opportunistic after yabba; vote pf“ or Dutch scum going „OMGOMGUS“
What do you see here that I don't? What is huge there?
I'm really not sure what the first part has to do with anything.

The response to PF calling him out on the Jeeper's Creepers with that vote is the key point.

As I said earlier, when you add to that nothing (and he IS around, as can be seen by the ??? response to my saying just that before) its busted and skating, hoping the winds will blow a different way.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1122 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

Oh don't start seemingly making sense now... I may have to unvote you...
That'd be nice.

Because despite all this going on I'm still on the town side there and maybe you can help push this through. Sometimes we miss the forest for the trees and this is bordering on textbook.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1144 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The Antihero wagon is pretty ffff though
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1159 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The first part is exactly what you call Jeeper's creepers. Come on Spy. The OMGUS.
I still don't get you from that response.
I always need to decrypt your style of speech. "Antihero wagon is fffffff" means you think it sucks?
Why?
No, Jeeper's is reference to the jeep tells - not whatever is in the first part of your craziness there.
The reflexive vote AFTER getting called out then vanishing is the important part.

Yes. I flat don't understand the Anti wagon.

Nocase is town. Chevre on the post.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1161 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

That doesn't strike those murderous scum chords very well and you know it.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gorrad

/apathy
At that point in the game? Yea, that strikes pretty true.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1163 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Actually, I think I know the answer.

Lets see if I'm right.

If I get some kinda crazyface rationale maybe I'll reconsider my stance here.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1173 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@SpyX: Mafia can be apathetic as well, or, um, can feign apathy. Yeah?
Yea.

But they don't announce it on a jump like that.

This game is wedged between two locked games in my bookmarks. Thats not a good sign.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1195 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Anti answer this:

In context. If he was apathetic, why would he get off the majority wagon and onto a minority wagon?

So I can make sure I'm not losing mind.

And why in the name of everything holy did this page happen?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1201 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I wanted the answer to that first.

It was important.

Unvote, Vote: Xtoxm
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1295 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

Thursday and Friday have seen the presence of Xtoxm on site.

Answering the question posed isn't a difficult one.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1317 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hold up one second:

@Mod:

Would non-investigative roles (Hider, Bodyguard, Delayer, etc) be aware of the success of their actions?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1321 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 am

Post by SpyreX »

Bah, humbug.

Unvote, Vote: Dutch_one
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1326 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 am

Post by SpyreX »

I have. There was no point.
Whaaaa?

Anti's move makes perfect sense. Trying to catch him in a fake cop because he wouldn't have had a result like he was espousing.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1338 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX was far too easily pressured by Antihero asking for a vote on either him or Xtoxm. I probably wouldn't have voted either, simply because there was far too little information visible at that time. Xtoxm had said he knew yabbaguy was not dangerous, and Antihero said he was lying.
Thats the hallmark beginning of a 1-1. Which is a good thing.

And yes, barring the worst scumpowerteam gambit in a while Anti AND Xtoxm are town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1357 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If it came down to lynching KMD or you today, it'd be you shweetheart.

Although dutch's DGB is scum because DGB is alive is awweesssomeeee
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1367 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

3. SpyreX. This is novel- he's blending and coming in for the off comment and contributing to this awfully anti-productive atmosphere. This is very off from the SpyX I know- he's usually very keen on energizing the game with novel thoughts and a novel attitude on the game. What's the difference?
Apathy is a hard burden - this is my last game for a good while now that all the others have ended/dead.

I've laid out a few things and I was excited at Anti catching a live one but that sure didn't pan out for dead scum (it did work for town towns).

I was powerfully wrong on Gorrad but by crom I was trying. And then its dead lulls of dead. With half of what comes up being woo-doggy awesome.

BUT, I will give some mojo soon. For mad reals.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1391 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

yabba wrote:Who I absolutely would not lynch:
Dutch_one - case has been disintegrated ages ago
I missed this one before yabba. Squirrels going on a spree doesn't 'disintegrate' the play.

Seriously.

---

As for scum. It's still dutch. The vanishing act and then the comeback to an 'analysis' post that ends with no vote (and more than a little DGB is scum because she's not dead in there).

Chevre I'm still not seeing - I DO like IAUN's layout AND it'd be pretty tech to have that be a flip (inHim's leap isn't a bus, IAUN wouldn't be droppin team bombs up ins).

Of course, it could be moot because the more I think about it the more I'm convinced if there's multiple scumgroups DGB slipped up real, real bad in the before times and that DOES cause issues in the Chevre hate even if chevre is scum.

Of course, dutch flipping team-aligned scum would be a double hand to DGB scumbolinal
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1399 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The number of votes is fairly connected with the number of reasons.

Additionally, as much as I'd love to hate all over Korlash for going BACK to this he did drop a pretty serious towntell so.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1431 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Since I don't think an arbitrary who's who of scummiest really matters even with the proverbial hypothetical gun at my head, I'll just leave it at having four suspects. While one could assume my vote signifies my 'number one' I'm afraid that may not be the case. Once I take the time to reexamine all four I could see it possibly going on Dutch or even Poker. (Maybe not Weatherman so I guess that would make him my 'number 4' huh...) Like I said, hopefully this will 're-energizer my tanks' so to speak and I'll be able to give something more substantial. At least this should be sufficient to ease the "where I stand" conundrum.
This is the Korlash=town part of that post I was talking about.

Its far too direct and matter-of-fact about something that
normally
would get jumped all over - potentially not voting the 'biggest suspect'.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1487 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:13 am

Post by SpyreX »

Run up to god knows what under the weight of nothing?

Jesus.

Thankfully I'm just vanilla up ins but you better refresh the glowblulbs for the next round.

I'm AWOL today until late but I'll give that last bit of juice before I get roped.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1507 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh look more staggering dutch one. I swear against everything about that one.

But:
yabba wrote:And hey, curiouskarmadog is on the list. Obviously, he was quite wrong, but maybe quite literally he was dead wrong and hid with him. In that case, we have no further business to discuss.
But aside from that, there are plenty of other Town people and I also think he was Nightkilled manually by the factional kill.
How, praytell, does this work?

----

More importantly:
Well that would still leave the assumed vig's kill MOA, and i see no suggestion CKD's role would prevent
the other scum
from also killing. Meaning their second kill would be AWOL as well. CKD bombing Nocase is a bigger stretch then the spanish Inquisition... yeah yeah...
werewolf555 - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
farside22 - Doctor - Killed Night 1
Xalxe - Delayer Serial Killer - Killed Night 1

Three kills. One obviously a vig (WW), the other the SK (Farside), the final being the scum (Xalxe)

Seraphim Xtoxm - Hider, was killed on Night 2
curiouskarmadog - Mafia Suicide Bomber, was killed on Night 2
nocase - Vanilla Townie, was killed on Night 2

Three kills. One probably a vig (CKD), one the scum (nocase) with either hid behind scum OR hid behind nocase.

And, of course, once again:

curiouskarmadog - Mafia Suicide Bomber, was killed on Night 2.

No adjectives for the mafia.

Thats now you and DGB who've both done this.

Please, Antihero, tell me you threw out an RB somewhere awesome and we can start entertaining tinfoil theories because this business is more than a little chicanery.

----

And then and you can sure add this to the VCA:

inHim, KMD, IAUN, RC, Weatherman

There's one there. Maybe two. It gets even better when you remember KMD is probably town.

And, really, I can hand you one FO SHO on a platter:

Unvote, Vote: RC

The chevre jump at the end (with the flip now clearly 'blaming' IAUN with a 180) is bad. The "I agree with SpyreX 100%" to "I wouldn't miss SpyreX because of CKD" is worse.

And, please ohh great and holy vig, if I get this and I'm right shoot dutch for me. TIA.

And, additionally, if a scum faction that isn't simply "mafia" flips DGB and Kor have some serious 'splainin to do.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1509 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea, that is what happened:
ISO 57, Page 54 wrote:Agree with Spy 100% in all things said over the past couple of pages.

Unvote; vote: Dutch_one

I don't look forward to another ten pages of debate between Chevre, Dutch, or a PF lynch. We've got firm proponents in all sides, I think.
ISO 64, Page 59 wrote:I really think we should go in one of these directions. I don't particularly care as to which one. I wouldn't miss either of these folks much at this point.

I'm also skimming over ckd's posts in isolation. I absolutely do not like his interactions with DGB or Spyrex. With DGB every argument just looks so pitty-pat. These weak, forced little spats they have with one another throughout the course of the game.

With Spyrex it's completely opposite. I did not see one interaction with Spyrex at all.

In any case, I'm fairly confident that one of these two people are scum. This is easily the biggest lead we have to work off of.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1511 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So, not even going to address that wasn't "something dug up from D1" and actually "7 RC posts between"?

And it's pretty damn direct:

You tossed aside, again, your 'read' to jump onto the bandwagon.

Gorrad - 11 - iamausername, Cyberbob, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, nocase, farside22, Dutch one, Dripping Goofball, RedCoyote
Chevre - 9 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, nocase, Kmd4390, cyberbob, Dutch one, Pokerface, RedCoyote

Something look... interesting here?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1514 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm almost ready for bed.

I'll go into further detail tomorrow which, again, will probably involve me pulling more hair out but I will.

So, before I sleep, I issue a challenge to the game at large:

Read RC's ISO.

There's one thing very, very specific I want to see if someone finds. Its a pattern, a delicious one.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1518 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

You're killing me game.

Breakin' my heart.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1526 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Awesome no one looked or commented or anything thus far.

Yee-haw.

I'll go through and gather the myriad of "XXX did some cool stuff vote: whomever" that RC's MO is based around before bed.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1527 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So I lied. The wife has stole me away and it can happen this weekend.

Not like there's any fat rush what with all the activity.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1544 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You dont even get words.

You get to digest this.
Spyrex picked up on my sentiments exactly.
I'm genuinely confused about it. I'll tell you one thing though, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that I wasn't the only one who was confused about it. I'll just bet you some of our players were pretending like they knew what was going down, when in reality they had no clue. username is aiming toward Antihero, and Spyrex thinks Gorrad is fluffing his way through it. Both are reasonable votes, I think, but if I were to pick one I'd lean more toward Antihero. To clarify, I think Antihero was pretending like he knew what was going on in order to make himself look townie. I'm willing to elaborate on this if anyone would like. I don't think the right move was to pretend you knew what nocase/inHim was talking about, but to respond with something between skepticism and curiosity.

Vote: Antihero
I feel like farside just found something big on werewolf.
I wouldn't be crying if werewolf took a lynch here.

I don't like werewolf's reaction. I would've felt much better if he said that each game was an island and told farside to come off her cloud. As it stands though, farside looks as though she unearthed something important and werewolf comes across as a guilty child trying to look for a bs excuse to get out of it (I don't mean this derogatively, werewolf, I just mean to give an image of how it is playing in my head).

Unvote; vote: werewolf555

It makes a very interesting game, by the way. I forgot to mention this earlier.
Even if I think Gorrad is a good compromise lynch, which I do, I don't like how the werewolf wagon has the rug pulled out from under it just because
farside, Dutch, and/or I aren't here 24/7.
Gorrad is being played up like he's some sort of monster Mafia player, and, although I'm sure he is, he isn't in this game. In this game he's just another lurker right along side of Kmd, Seraphim, and username as far as I'm concerned. I've got a wall post forthcoming, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Let's end this day on a high note of
RC and Weatherman coming to a mutual understanding in their sudden heightened suspicions of Antihero.

Unvote; vote: Gorrad
Antihero would be the most lovely lynch, but I have no problem with giving our friend Dutch a little time in the spotlight.

Korlash does a good job of wrapping it up. yabba explains it as well.

Vote: Dutch one
Alright, username. You did your homework.

Unvote; vote: Antihero

The lynch may proceed.
Agree with Spy 100% in all things said over the past couple of pages.

I don't look forward to another ten pages of debate between Chevre, Dutch, or a PF lynch. We've got firm proponents in all sides, I think.
You're all over the place, Dutch, but I'm less enthused about voting you for some reason. That post seems rather genuine. I don't know, maybe we should just stick to the Gorrad wagon?

Someone offered to vote inHim, I think I can get behind that. inHim has been really flaky with his votes.

Unvote; vote: inHimshallibe
If you guys are going to force me to choose between Chevre and Dutch, you know I'm going to choose Dutch. Chevre is not scum.

DGB, how's that big list of reads of yours holding up? Have you been updating it?

If you guys are going to force me to choose between Chevre and Dutch, you know I'm going to choose Dutch. Chevre is not scum.
username obviously put some honest work into his Chevre case.
I skimmed it earlier because I didn't really like many of the D1 points used against her in retrospect, but now that I've kind of taken a more critical look at her D2 play, I can't honestly say I have grounds enough to hold this wagon up without giving anything solid as an alternative. I know I keep going back and forth, but I'm really hitting a wall here. I don't generally make it a practice to do a 180 on a stated position I have, but I'm also not in the habit of being dishonest with myself either. Hopefully some flips will get me back in this.

Unvote; vote: Chevre

(I also saw the PF vote above me and recognize this is the hammer vote in case there's any question about this later).
Xtoxm 1038 wrote:Scummy
Spyrex
DGB

I really think we should go in one of these directions. I don't particularly care as to which one. I wouldn't miss either of these folks much at this point.

I'm also skimming over ckd's posts in isolation. I absolutely do not like his interactions with DGB or Spyrex. With DGB every argument just looks so pitty-pat. These weak, forced little spats they have with one another throughout the course of the game.

With Spyrex it's completely opposite. I did not see one interaction with Spyrex at all.

In any case, I'm fairly confident that one of these two people are scum. This is easily the biggest lead we have to work off of.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me A MILLION TIME WELLLLL
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1547 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No.

That is not a TL;DR.

I ACTUALLY WANT PEOPLE TO READ THOSE QUOTES.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1549 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Just glance at the boldeds and then maybe that'll make you actually want to look at the theme
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1556 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

DGB wrote:I see the theme, but who is being quoted?

Seriously?

----
The thing with SpyreX is that he's totally scummy, BUT pretty much all the other people I think are at all likely to be scum are on him like flies on honey. So either there's some heavy bussing going down, or I have got something wrong somewhere. Like maybe some super cunning scum has snuck into my town list. Or maybe SpyreX is not scum, he's just having a bad game. But, that being the case, maaan, is he ever.

D1: "Gorrad is scum." Series of posts whining that no one is listening to him.
D2: "Dutch is scum." Series of posts whining that no one is listening to him.
D3: "RedCoyote is scum." What happens next?

It's just so lazy, you know? Once you've found your target for the day, that's it as far as putting any real effort in goes.

Added to that, probably the most suspicious interactions with CKD out of anyone. Specifically:

It's not just the "guys, let's lynch this townie first, and if he flips scum, THEN we can lynch CKD" thing, though obviously, there's strong scum motivation for that. It's the "lynchable on his own" bit that feels really off to me. I don't think town Spy would say that. I think he'd leave it at "lynch Gorrad, then we'll talk". I do think scum Spy who was worried about being linked to CKD would say it to try to prove that he wasn't.

I understand people being wary about the insta-wagon springing up at the start of the day, but don't make the mistake of assuming that 'being speed-wagoned' = 'town'. Check out this page, for example. VP Baltar is scum, and goes from zero votes to L-1 within a single page, and there's not even any bussing involved. It can happen.
Ohh I'm not having a great game but wooooosh.

Yea, I thought gorrad was scum. Pretty sure you did too?

The others aren't dead so lets see how that plays out.

And CKD was a good lynch. I thought Gorrad was a better one AND if he was scum then CKD could eat hot death no probalo.

And why in the hell if I was "worried about being linked to CKD" would I mention him like that?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1559 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 am

Post by SpyreX »

Dont you frown at me.

I can stomach getting lynched a lot more for "CKD buddying" versus "HIDER SAID SOOO" even if both are :headdesk: wrong.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1564 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 am

Post by SpyreX »

4 of dutch's last 6 posts were shameless reread later promise.

1 was actual content.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1566 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DGB I am throttling you through spacetime with my mind.

I love you and all, but you are going to make my head explode.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1569 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Later on is never coming.

That's the issue there.

I'd STILL be ecstatic if he took rope. And then maybe a scum flip there would get some of this whole blah blah about me to die in the fires where it belongs
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1572 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea, you're right.

I'm saying "He may be scum" because I don't know. That's actually the whole premise of the game?

I was wrong on Gorrad. That's fine. It happens.

The only options from there are regroup and try again or sit and watch paint dry - And this game sure as hell has too many people at the paint booth so against my better judgment I opted for the former. Which has, repeatedly, been an exercise in futility.

Which is great. It makes for a hoot and a holler when its screaming into the chamber hoping that maybe I'll at least pick up my own echo. Alas, the chamber is long and winding so while I hold my breath I'll see the heat death of the universe before anything actually returns to my now dead ears.

I'm on this site every damn day and every damn day I look at this game and even the
thought
of posting in it is demoralizing. Because it doesn't matter. Lynch SOMEONE. Do SOMETHING. I dont even care at this point if its me.

Good lord I'm glad this is my last one for a while.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1574 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because the sheer volume of players means SOME of these awesome players are town?

And when weighed against Dutch's 'presence' this game or your myriad of votes prefaced with some version of "this is because of what X said about the person I'm voting in case I'm wrong" AND the 180's under the guise of 'stances change' when, at least for me, the difference was you throwing a hammer on someone you said was town and a hider giving a perfect excuse for a choo-choo wagon (but that was real honest sentiment, promise) makes inHim a very, very secondary issue.

Of course I'm just saying everyone is scum and am way more concerned with my survival or whatever else what with the posting and all.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1587 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

What was my werewolf vote? What was my Gorrad vote? My Kat vote? My Dutch vote? These were all conclusions I came to. Me. Not anyone else. If you think that one time I voted Dutch and said that you had a good point about it was the only reason I voted Dutch then you are sorely mistaken. Sure, I qualified it. I qualify everything. I do that for the sake of clarification, and I know you know that. We've played in too many games together for you not to know that. I don't generally play the "reaction" game. That's not my style. I don't just do things.
What was my werewolf vote?
I feel like farside just found something big on werewolf. I wouldn't be crying if werewolf took a lynch here.
What was my Gorrad vote?
Gorrad hasn't really changed. He was doing good defending himself against nocase, but when he had the primo opportunity to really get on offense after werewolf slipped up (whether he got on the werewolf wagon or not), he completely dropped the ball.
My Kat vote?
Unvote; Vote: Katsuki

Kat, you're going to have to give us something better than what you have. I especially do not like your Chevre vote.
My Dutch vote?
Korlash does a good job of wrapping it up. yabba explains it as well.

Vote: Dutch one
Agree with Spy 100% in all things said over the past couple of pages.

So, of the 4 you asked about, the one that didn't have some major basis in "someone else said X" was Kat....who you voted for for voting...Chevre.
Kor wrote:I don't see it. Sure there's sarcasm, an unfunny joke or three, and a growing annoyance with Spy's constant whining and superiority complex, but I don't see gloating in there. Still that does sound like something I would do....

Glad to know I'm apparently the spokes child for the entire wagon on Spy though. Korlash-Palin for 2012! We stand on a platform made from the broken bones of Spy supporters, don't F with us! *evil laugh*
I wish I understood what the hell it was I did that put such a huge bee in your bonnet. I really, really wish I thought you were scum because then maybe that'd explain some of it. But, nope.

I will give you that in all the games of mafia I've played there's only been one person who made me have less fun overall than you. So, Kudos to that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1607 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What conversation?

You went "this is crap".

And then proceeded to sit on the SpyreX train from that point on except for dutch.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1609 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fair enough. I'll amend.

You went "this is crap"

I went "no, this is why I'm doing it."

Then you went on the tirade of this is crap, you are stupid, you aren't scum, you are scum, your wagon is worse than bad.

Then I opted, instead of arguing (because that was really definitely in the "not fun" category) to clearly say lets see what happens when Gorrad gets lynched.

And this whole "walking away from it" is a new song and dance in your Spy love. The old one was "called scum on page three".

And I did call for Gorrads lynch. Over and over until it happened.

And I was wrong.

And for all this talk of "sat doing nothing" - aside from your fetish with me, what have you really done?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1611 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Pressed the WW wagon during crunch time, Reevaluated the case on Dutch during that crunch time, put a lot of effort into probing Poker, put a lot of effort into making sure town came out ahead in the Anti/Xtoxm claim wars.

Far from an impressive list of accomplishments but I doubt it pales in comparison to a lot of other's in this game. I wouldn't say I've been overly active or useful this game, but I've done enough to let me sleep at night.

Since you felt the need to deflect that pointlessly onto me, what have you done that's worth mentioning?
I'd pushed hard for Dutch (and still want him dead) and I'm pretty sure the only thing today aside from the hider junk is, once again, me trying to get people to look at RC.

I've been pretty adamant on KMD being town and I've made it clear that DGB needs to hang IF there's a second scumgroup with that weird statement day one. I'm still leaning conjoined alignments on inHim and nocase after the start of D1 (which means I think inHim is town, doubly so with RC's push). And, since round 1 of the wagon, I've called Chevre a bad call.

And its not pointless.
Despite all this bullshit I think you are town.
I want you to look at the dissonance between this vitrol you're spitting my way and what is actually happening.
I don't get it, why is it "not fun" when you had been crying over how people had been ignoring you for an extended period of time before this? Why would you whine for something to happen that you didn't find to be fun?
No, the asking for a case and then getting it and then (sans you) getting the "ohh thats a good lead" without votes wasn't the "not fun".
You
are the not fun. Even this. Every step of the way you've been extremely patronizing and insulting and if that means I'm "crying" about it well then enjoy those e-tears.

Add in the extreme amounts of apathy this game has and you've got a perfect recipe for "not fun".
Did you have a point?
Yes. You've pulled out this new "ohh look he's avoiding me" when I've been doing that forever. Because of the above. Its not like I was even coy about it. Let Gorrad come out in the wash because sure as rain a scum flip there would have set a different tempo to things hopefully which brings:
and I was wrong about WW. I'll be honest, Gorrad flipping town has nothing to do with my "Spy love" as you put it. I only mention it because of the "wash" comment. My problem with you is the way you pushed the lynch, not just the outcome.
Gorrad flipping town has nothing to do with this?

Bull.

Even your "ohh look he's
hoping
someone is scum again :roll:" is a snipe back to ohh he was wrong before.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1616 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

@Mod: Prod Pretty Much Everyone

RC wrote:Yeah, farside helped me uncover something about werewolf. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I still fought for the damn wagon. Me and Dutch were probably the last people fighting for it. I didn't say, "Okay, I'm voting werewolf, but it's farside's fault if werewolf is town!!"
No. You said, and it was "Farside found this thing. Hence, vote."

I will give you:
RC wrote:I finally see your horrible pattern. You just seek out whenever I have the audacity to reference another player in the game for something. Not even to agree with them or disagree, me just invoking someone else's name is scummy. This is truly pathetic. In the quote you pick out, I am clearly stating that I'm voting Gorrad over something he did in response to another player that I pointed out. There's nothing wrong with that whatsoever. You're losin' it, pal. I'm not even going to address the rest of them because it will be the same response. No one forces my hand. Scumhunting is piecing together a collection of responses in collusion. These responses are fundamentally tied to other players someway or another. That's it. For you to say otherwise is disingenuous.
The one you "rebutted" I did misread. So, that's fine.

However, the one (there was 4, and you've referenced all but this) was literally "Yabba and Korlash summed it up!"
RC wrote:Yeah, a snipe back to the way you went about pushing his lynch, not what he actually flipped. The way you pushed the gorrad wagon was wrong and I would have come after you for it regardless of what he flipped. When have I ever used you being wrong as an attack against you? Show me. All I've done is show that you constantly fail to use actual evidence to support your attacks. If you had built up the case on Gorrad, and continued to push it and add to it, then even though he flipped town you would have at least shown adequate reason to lynch him and my biggest problem with you wouldn't even exist.
What "actual" evidence?

He was fluff posting through the game AND its not like I just stopped after that point. When he decided to come back into it I DID press him more with his bizarro doublespeak with cases and every step of the way.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I commented on
every post Gorrad made.
What the hell else am I supposed to do, fabricate stuff?
DGB wrote:Except, he's not.
Except, he is.
DGB wrote:But isn't rather clear by now that there isn't?

How come you're not suspecting that I'm Korlash's mason?
With a roleblocker in play and god knows what else, its not crystal clear. Its FAIRLY clear hence why I'm not voting that way. IF, however, it flips the other direction well.

And...what? You and Korlash have about as much to do with each other as you and I do.
DGB wrote:OK, you're calling Korlash town to tame the beast, you're scum.
I've been doing that since round ONE of this on Day 1. Good gravy.

(Its not because I'm scum, its because he's town even if he makes me so very irritated)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1646 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 am

Post by SpyreX »

Saying he hid behind me, while wrong, at least makes more sense than inHim out of that list.

He said clearly he knew the role and it would be confirmable. Further, he's knowledgeable enough to know if he's attempting a suicide mission
to make it clear.

He hid behind someone in his town group. That means it COULD have been inHim, but good lord that doesn't equate an automatic inHim any more than the fact the OTHER line of thought would have been DGB or SpyreX but yet its been me.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1651 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No way in hell is that clear if he was trying to commit suicide on one of his scum reads - us.

That was, I'll guarantee, a misjudged town read. That part I can agree with KMD on. This somehow its inHim doesn't mesh well, though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1662 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

No, I'm saying I don't think inHim being on that list was some kind of secret crumb AND he was aiming for "getting confirmed" which would make inHim make more sense than ohh, me or DGB BUT still makes it a pile of fairy dust as far as being the target.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1695 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

iam wrote:what does this even mean
The PR business out of the gate. It doesn't click as a scum hop business even if it was all shenanigans.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1698 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

KMD, thoughts on RC?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1700 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I mean if it comes down to him or me yea I'll throw that hammer with the quickness but what's the inhim gate that a.) doesn't involve being drunk on xtoxm's night action or b.) doesn't apply FAR more to someone else?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1702 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Color me tunneled some. What am I missing?

Because RC's jump stands out WAY more and Dutch... well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1706 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

See that nocase thing is the piece that stands out the most for me about inhim, and it seems like town-jokin versus scum machinations. Yea, its a gut deal but.

#2 is a plague here and I give you that.
#3 I don't remember? Was that after anti called him out?
#4 FFFFFFF

Although the simple fact there hasn't been VCA TM from the machine does say something. Maybe I can do it this weekend (sun, probably).

The point thing is something, but I like the spreads more. Lets look at both (because that one has some shenanigai)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1708 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

See I understand #3 then what with that being similar to what I was going through then in my head.

I will give you I remember very, very little of him. But if its lurkin powers ho give me a dutch.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1720 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What did you think of CKD's earlier play SpyreX? what did you think was scummy and what did you think wasn't? Any opinions related to ckd and dutch and day 2, now?
CKD's early play was non existant. He was hiding in quotes AND not much else. I'll admit the D2 Chevre-save is a bit surprising but overal I wasn't happy.

Dutch still needs rope. D2 Dutch jumped to the forefront in my mind and although I can feel the :roll:'s through spacetime CKD would have been my second. But, yes, there was quite the margin because I wanted and STILL want Dutch to get rope.

And RC. Stuff like this should ring more bells than it does:
If you would've told me weeks ago that I'd be in a large game that SpyreX was holding up the day for no good reason then I would've laughed in your face. I don't like this new Spy. Where's the bloodlust? He even criticizes me for getting the game moving along! I bring this up not just to mess with him, but because I want it on the record that while my intuition tells me Spy is probably town, his uncharacteristic attitude is telling me the opposite. This day has gone on far too long.
Everyone not on inHim's wagon is holding this game up for selfish reasons.
Either get on him or put some muscle behind an alternative wagon. This is ridiculous for a game with this many solid players in it to stagnate like this. No, it's not just Dutch and Antihero, although they deserve to be scolded. It's also the person who has been lounging on Kmd for however long, or the people who think their RC and Cyberbob votes look at all relevant anymore. If your main antagonist is not catching votes then it's time to find his (or her) sidekick and move your vote. Please.
inHimshallibe - 4 - RedCoyote, iamausername, yabbaguy, Kmd4390
SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, DGB
RedCoyote - 2 - SpyreX, Cyberbob
Cyberbob - 2 - inHimshallibe, Weatherman
The important thing to note with this "everyone not on inhim is selfish" is that if someone like ohh KMD who I was talking to, were to vote instead for RC those wagons would be equal.

It's not a function of holding up the SURE FIRE WAGON. This is a disguised self-preservation measure and a bad one at that.

VCA in next post.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1721 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Day 1

Gorrad
- 5 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe,
Gorrad
, SpyreX, Dutch one
Korlash - 2 - Korlash, Antihero
xalxe
- 1 -
chevre

nocase
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog
chevre
- 1 -
xtoxm

Antihero - 1 - iamausername

Players not voting:
werewolf555
, RedCoyote, weatherman, DrippingGoofball, Kmd4390, Cyberbob, yabbaguy,
farside22
, pokerface,
xalxe

chevre
- 6 -
xtoxm
farside22
, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface
Gorrad
- 2 - SpyreX, Cyberbob
Antihero - 2 - iamausername, RedCoyote
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

xtoxm
- 1 - Antihero
Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

yabbaguy - 1 -
chevre

farside22
- 1 - Korlash

Players not voting:
werewolf555
, weatherman, Kmd4390,
xalxe
, Dutch one

chevre
- 5 -
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface
xtoxm
- 3 - Antihero,
farside22
werewolf555

Antihero - 2 - iamausername, Cyberbob
yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

farside22
- 1 - Korlash
pokerface - 1 - RedCoyote

Players not voting: weatherman, Kmd4390,
xalxe

chevre
- 6 -
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe

xtoxm
- 3 - Antihero,
farside22
werewolf555

yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

curiouskarmadog
- 1 - Cyberbob

Players not voting: weatherman, Kmd4390, Korlash

chevre
- 6 -
xtoxm
, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe
, Cyberbob
xtoxm
- 3 - Antihero,
farside22
werewolf555

yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 2 - SpyreX, DrippingGoofball
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

chevre
- 7 -
xtoxm
xalxe
, Cyberbob,
werewolf555

xtoxm
- 2 -
farside22
, DrippingGoofball
yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

werewolf555
- 1 - Antihero

chevre
- 7 -
xtoxm
xalxe
werewolf555
, DrippingGoofball
werewolf555
- 2 - Antihero,
chevre

curiouskarmadog
- 2 -
farside22
nocase

yabbaguy - 1 - Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

farside22
- 1 - Cyberbob

chevre
- 5 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe
werewolf555

Gorrad
- 4 - SpyreX, DrippingGoofball, RedCoyote,
nocase

werewolf555
- 2 - Antihero,
chevre

curiouskarmadog
- 1 -
farside22

yabbaguy - 1 - Dutch one
nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

farside22
- 1 - Cyberbob
SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
pokerface - 1 - Dutch one

Players not voting: weatherman, Kmd4390, inHimshallibe

Gorrad
- 6 - SpyreX, DrippingGoofball, RedCoyote,
nocase
werewolf555
, inHimshallibe
chevre
- 4 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe

werewolf555
- 2 - Antihero,
chevre

curiouskarmadog
- 1 -
farside22

yabbaguy - 1 - Dutch one
nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
xalxe
- 1 - iamausername
DrippingGoofball - 1 - Kmd4390

Players not voting: weatherman, Dutch one, Cyberbob

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
curiouskarmadog
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one,
nocase

Gorrad
- 4 - SpyreX,
werewolf555
, inHimshallibe, iamausername
chevre
- 4 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe

nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
KMD4390 - 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting: weatherman, Dutch one, Cyberbob

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
curiouskarmadog
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one,
nocase

Gorrad
- 5 - SpyreX,
werewolf555
, inHimshallibe, iamausername, Cyberbob
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash

Players not voting: Weatherman, PokerFace

werewolf555
- 8 - Antihero,
chevre
curiouskarmadog
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one,
nocase
, inHimshallibe
Gorrad
- 5 - SpyreX,
werewolf555
, iamausername, Cyberbob
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe,
nocase

Gorrad
- 3 - SpyreX, iamausername, Cyberbob
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
xalxe
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

xtoxm
- 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting: Weatherman, PokerFace

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe,
nocase

Gorrad
- 4 - iamausername, Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
xalxe
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

RedCoyote - 1 - Weatherman

Players not voting: PokerFace

Gorrad
- 8 - iamausername, Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy,
nocase

werewolf555
- 6 -
chevre
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one, Korlash,
curiouskarmadog

chevre
- 2 -
xtoxm
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

RedCoyote - 1 - Weatherman

Players not voting: PokerFace,
curiouskarmadog

Gorrad
- 11 - iamausername, Cyberbob, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy,
nocase
farside22
, Dutch one, Dripping Goofball, RedCoyote
werewolf555
- 3 -
chevre
, Korlash,
curiouskarmadog

chevre
- 2 -
xtoxm
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

Antihero - 1 - Weatherman

Players not voting: PokerFace,
curiouskarmadog

Day 2

Dutch one - 5 -
curiouskarmadog
, PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote
curiouskarmadog
- 2 - DrippingGoofball,
chevre

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
PokerFace - 1 - Dutch one
xtoxm
- 1 -
nocase

Players not voting: Cyberbob, Antihero, inHimshallibe,
xtoxm
, Kmd4390, Weatherman

Dutch one - 5 - PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote,
chevre

SpyreX - 2 - Korlash, Kmd4390
Antihero - 3 - iamausername, DrippingGoofball, Weatherman
xtoxm
- 1 -
nocase

curiouskarmadog
- 1 - Cyberbob
chevre
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Cyberbob - 1 - inHimshallibe

Players not voting: Antihero,
xtoxm

Antihero - 5 - iamausername, DrippingGoofball, Weatherman, RedCoyote, Cyberbob
Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace, SpyreX,
chevre

chevre
- 2 -
curiouskarmadog
, yabbaguy
xtoxm
- 1 -
nocase

xtoxm

Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace, SpyreX,
chevre

chevre
- 2 -
curiouskarmadog
, yabbaguy
xtoxm
- 2 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe

xtoxm

xtoxm
- 5 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe, Antihero, SpyreX, iamausername
Antihero - 2 - RedCoyote, Cyberbob
Dutch one - 2 - PokerFace,
chevre

chevre
- 2 - yabbaguy,
curiouskarmadog

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, Weatherman

xtoxm
- 4 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe, Antihero, SpyreX
Antihero - 2 - RedCoyote, Cyberbob
Dutch one - 2 - PokerFace,
chevre

PokerFace - 2 - Dutch one, Weatherman
SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

inHimshallibe - 1 - Kmd4390

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, yabbaguy, iamausername

Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace,
chevre
, SpyreX
chevre
- 3 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe
Antihero - 2 - Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball
SpyreX - 2 - Korlash,
nocase

inHimshallibe - 2 - Kmd4390, RedCoyote
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

DrippingGoofball - 1 - Antihero

Players not voting:
xtoxm

chevre
- 5 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, DrippingGoofball,
nocase

Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace,
chevre
, SpyreX
Antihero - 1 - Cyberbob
inHimshallibe - 1 - RedCoyote
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, Antihero

chevre
- 9 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe,
nocase
, Kmd4390, cyberbob, Dutch one, Pokerface, RedCoyote
Dutch one - 3 -
chevre
, SpyreX, Korlash
SpyreX - 1 - Weatherman
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Kmd4390 - 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, Antihero

Day 3

SpyreX - 2 - Kmd4390, iamausername
inHimshallibe - 1 - RedCoyote
RedCoyote - 1 - yabbaguy

Players not voting: Antihero, DrippingGoofball, PokerFace, SpyreX, Dutch one, Korlash, Cyberbob, inHimshallibe, Weatherman

SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, iamausername
RedCoyote - 3 - yabbaguy, SpyreX, Cyberbob
inHimshallibe - 2 - RedCoyote, Kmd4390

Players not voting: Antihero, DrippingGoofball, Dutch one, inHimshallibe, Weatherman

SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, DrippingGoofball
RedCoyote - 3 - yabbaguy, SpyreX, Cyberbob
inHimshallibe - 2 - RedCoyote, iamausername

Players not voting: Antihero, Dutch one, inHimshallibe, Weatherman

SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, DrippingGoofball
inHimshallibe - 2 - RedCoyote, iamausername
Kmd4390 - 1 - yabbaguy

Players not voting: Antihero, Dutch one, Weatherman

inHimshallibe - 4 - RedCoyote, iamausername, yabbaguy, Kmd4390
SpyreX - 2 - PokerFace, Korlash
Cyberbob - 2 - inHimshallibe, Weatherman
Kmd4390 - 1 - DrippingGoofball
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1722 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So, from that mess lets look at the interesting bits on the fattest wagons on town:

Day 1:
Gorrad - 5 - nocase, inHimshallibe, Gorrad, SpyreX, Dutch one
chevre - 6 - xtoxm, farside22, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface
chevre - 7 - xtoxm, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface, xalxe, Cyberbob, werewolf555
chevre - 5 - xtoxm, yabbaguy, pokerface, xalxe, werewolf555
werewolf555 - 7 - Antihero, chevre, curiouskarmadog, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, nocase
Gorrad - 5 - SpyreX, werewolf555, inHimshallibe, iamausername, Cyberbob
werewolf555 - 8 - Antihero, chevre, curiouskarmadog, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, nocase, inHimshallibe
Gorrad - 8 - iamausername, Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, nocase
Gorrad - 11 - iamausername, Cyberbob, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, nocase, farside22, Dutch one, Dripping Goofball, RedCoyote

Day 2:
xtoxm - 5 - nocase, inHimshallibe, Antihero, SpyreX, iamausername
chevre - 5 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, DrippingGoofball, nocase
chevre - 9 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, nocase, Kmd4390, cyberbob, Dutch one, Pokerface, RedCoyote

There is scum on each of these wagons.

Pretty much guaranteed scum be here:

Iffylands:
Dutch one - 5 - curiouskarmadog, PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote
Dutch one - 5 - PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote, chevre

First off, looking at it this way I'm apparently putting WAY too much stock in my early inhim read because his name stands out like a beacon.
Additionally, and not a surprise, RC looks really awesome too.

And the team doublewagoneers:
iamausername, Cyberbob, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, Dutch one, RedCoyote

There's a HUGE amount of overlap here. Not a surprise. REALLY not surprised to see RC, Dutch, and after all in beautiful lines inHim there.

And, if you want to make it real fun - the following were ALSO on the werewolf wagon at apex:

RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe

I still have a gut feeling about RC & Dutch higher than inHim but I wouldn't be surprised to see there be 2 in there. Or, hell, even all 3 in the greatest majesty ever.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1725 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

PF wasn't on both final wagons?

And the team doublewagoneers:
iamausername, Cyberbob, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, Dutch one, RedCoyote

We have the added benefit of a third wagon that got huge on WW which gave the final total.

So, the real question is, how did PF get there in yours and dutch didn't.

But, lets be friends and prove me not whiny and vote for RC?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1729 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

Far from it:
And, if you want to make it real fun - the following were ALSO on the werewolf wagon at apex:

RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe
That group? 1 scum for absolutely positive. 2 probably. 3 in a perfect world.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1731 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Any of those three. inHim is my lesser preference but if it comes to it, yes.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1735 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

MA REPLACEMENTS

Unvote, vote: inHim

Ffffffffff
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1745 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

DGB what was different in your analysis that dutch scored so low and PF so high?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1747 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

AHHH:
There is scum on the Gorrad wagon, 15 points:
iamausername
Cyberbob
DrippingGoofball
SpyreX
Antihero
inHimshallibe
yabbaguy
nocase
Gorrad - 11 - iamausername, Cyberbob, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, nocase, farside22,
Dutch one
, Dripping Goofball, RedCoyote
And which wagon is:
There's scum in that wagon (no sh!t, genius!), 50 points.
Seraphim/Xtomx
Katsuki/PokerFace
Xalxe
Cyberbob
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1749 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

15 makes him #4 on your weight.

I'm just saying its not a coincidence those three names pop up on all the wagons.

At least that makes the brain not hurt at why the results are so different.

.... and why is inHim green there?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1751 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:58 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ish, sure.

I think we'd see doubles at least out of the three amigos and he's the only ish. Which is DOUBLY paranoid because of those three... he's the only one a wagon can stick to.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1758 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Tell me Spy do you think I am scum?
Probably not. IF the usual suspects ended up wrong and tinfoil theories didn't pan out then yea, you're far less town than others.

But, in the great spectrum of things? Town more than not.

Korlash is town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1787 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm shocked and awed that both of inHim and Dutch were town.

I wish we had done this yesterday.

Unvote, Vote: RC
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX