Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Korlash »

Poker wrote:Spyre X said Korlash dropped a serious town tell I'd like to know what it was. Other than the antihero comment, Korlash ain't done no wrong. Perhaps Korlash can explain the Spyre X case to me. That way I can see if investigating or questioning Korlash with further suspicions is worth it and get a grasp on the SpyreX situation too. That would be most helpfull. So yes Korlash enlighten me on Spyre X when you get chance and Spyre X please do the same on Korlash
I'm not going to get into my Xtoxm/Anti stuff. Everything I said is correct so you can choose to take it however you want, i find the whole topic utterly irrelevant.

As for Spy, I can only speak for myself. Yesterday he pushes Gorrad for 30+ pages without seeming to add anything to it. The one case he actually did post he goes on almost whining about how no one is paying attention to it, then when I do comment on the subject he throws his hands in the air and says he doesn't have time to talk about it. So mainly it's the pushing one guy's lynch for the entire day craving praise for his 'case' and shying away from having to actually defend it. Not much of a case but I hadn't planned on just letting my vote sit here all day. Kinda started falling away from the game sometime early today...

I
should
have time tonight to dive into the Chev stuff and see what all that's about. I'll take another gander at spy along the way. What I really want to do though is get something together on Dutch. Gun to my head I would rather lynch him then Spy at the moment just because I actually do want to discuss Spy more, but I'll save changing my vote until I can actually get something on paper.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Korlash wrote:I'm not going to get into my Xtoxm/Anti stuff. Everything I said is correct so you can choose to take it however you want, i find the whole topic utterly irrelevant.
ok I guess we agree to disagree then
Korlash wrote:As for Spy, I can only speak for myself. Yesterday he pushes Gorrad for 30+ pages without seeming to add anything to it. The one case he actually did post he goes on almost whining about how no one is paying attention to it, then when I do comment on the subject he throws his hands in the air and says he doesn't have time to talk about it. So mainly it's the pushing one guy's lynch for the entire day craving praise for his 'case' and shying away from having to actually defend it. Not much of a case but I hadn't planned on just letting my vote sit here all day. Kinda started falling away from the game sometime early today...
Ok I actually like that way of putting it
Korlash wrote:I
should
have time tonight to dive into the Chev stuff and see what all that's about. I'll take another gander at spy along the way. What I really want to do though is get something together on Dutch. Gun to my head I would rather lynch
him
then Spy at the moment just because I actually do want to discuss Spy more, but I'll save changing my vote until I can actually get something on paper.
Does the him refer to dutch? I just want to be sure I read that right since I didn't think you'd go that way. If you want to say more ok just be sure to get it in as I will hammer and or get chevre help dieing

SpyreX's turn to move on what I said. I can guess at how bob would respond to what I said earlier so waiting for that isn't dire. Will still hammer if need be I think I need to go back and count to see if my vote really is the hammer though before I worry so much about it ending things imediatly

@Yabba

chevre already claimed he was Vanilla, unless there someone else you wanted a claim that process is not needed
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Went back and counted

There was 5 on chevre in KK's last coun
KMD = 6
cyberbob = 7
Dutch = 8 if it counts which would make the next vote the hammer

@KK
Does Dutch's recent vote count?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

PokerFace wrote:
@KK
Does Dutch's recent vote count?
Yes.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by nocase »

i'm increasingly uncomfy about cyberbob.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Chevre's female.

And I'm saying if someone else happens to be run up, at least get it over with quickly. Obviously, Chevre's claimed Vanilla, but if someone else gets wagonned up and they have to claim, we could actually do something about the claim, even a full-out wagon shift.

Make sense?
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Since I don't think an arbitrary who's who of scummiest really matters even with the proverbial hypothetical gun at my head, I'll just leave it at having four suspects. While one could assume my vote signifies my 'number one' I'm afraid that may not be the case. Once I take the time to reexamine all four I could see it possibly going on Dutch or even Poker. (Maybe not Weatherman so I guess that would make him my 'number 4' huh...) Like I said, hopefully this will 're-energizer my tanks' so to speak and I'll be able to give something more substantial. At least this should be sufficient to ease the "where I stand" conundrum.
This is the Korlash=town part of that post I was talking about.

Its far too direct and matter-of-fact about something that
normally
would get jumped all over - potentially not voting the 'biggest suspect'.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yeah... but it's Korlash... He gets far too direct and matter-of-fact about inane stuff like tube socks on a daily basis... I wouldn't base too much on that... But moving on... (dots are fun...)

Readup on day two. Saw NOTHING added to the chevre case! Except iam's 1387, but I think too much out of that guy is complete bull so let's toss that in the garbage. In fact the only thing i've seen is that her posting today has been 'bad' and quite frankly Dutch's has been worse...

On that
Unvote:, Vote: Dutch One

Where to start, the "DGB didn't get killed" implications, the quick attack on Chev when he got called for buddying, the Chev vote which not only appears to be a contradiction, but is in and of itself just a way to ignore her 'case' against him. The fact his flip will be so revealing towards Poker, Maybe even RC. The nearly worthless play doesn't help either. His play yesterday which I won't even bother loading my notes up to look at that again. I just can't find a reason not to lynch him.

I'll have to accept leaving Spy around for a while longer... *sigh* at least that's something to look forward to tomorrow... I guess...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

No hammer on Chevre yet?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

nocase wrote:i'm increasingly uncomfy about cyberbob.
You've been dropping dumb little hints and nudges like this about me all game, why don't you just man up and do something about it?
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

I can't really say that's a town tell in my book. Korlash remarking on it like you should know better also feels wierd, but then there are alot of wierd things about Korlash, Ha Ha. I don't think either SpyreX or Korlash should be lynched today, definatly not my top suspects and if chevre and dutch are scum I don't see Spy and Kor as being with them
Kmd4390 wrote:No hammer on Chevre yet?
i'd like a response from bob but that can wait til next game day if needed since I can guess his response
Xtoxm
iamausername
inHimshallibe
have not posted since the deadline was announced. I'll give them a chance to say something should they need to. And I'll hammer late tonight or tomorrow morning
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I want to lynch real scum. Dammit.

Why isn't this happening?

VOTE: KMD
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:56 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Come
on
DGB. :roll:

Anyway, Chevre's one off, hammer appreciated thanks.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

DGB just scumfirmed herself to me...
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

yay I think I'm with inhim on that. This ain't the time to be trying to start start a wagon like that from scratch especially since there is no reason to unvote chevre at this point.

Thanks to DGB's unvote Chevre is 2 off from death actually

Unvote vote: Chevre

back to 1 off again. I doubt Iamusername will have anything new to say. His opinions have been well given so far. Xtoxm should have time to show up. Last I checked he was after SpyreX ad I doubt that will change. So he might not have anything new either. We can keep waiting if its needed I guess but I'm putting it back to L-1
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 am

Post by RedCoyote »

username obviously put some honest work into his Chevre case. I skimmed it earlier because I didn't really like many of the D1 points used against her in retrospect, but now that I've kind of taken a more critical look at her D2 play, I can't honestly say I have grounds enough to hold this wagon up without giving anything solid as an alternative. I know I keep going back and forth, but I'm really hitting a wall here. I don't generally make it a practice to do a 180 on a stated position I have, but I'm also not in the habit of being dishonest with myself either. Hopefully some flips will get me back in this.

Unvote
;
vote: Chevre

(I also saw the PF vote above me and recognize this is the hammer vote in case there's any question about this later).
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 am

Post by yabbaguy »

FINALLY.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 9

"Never be afraid to sit awhile and think."
- Lorraine Hansberry

Chevre
- 9 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, nocase, Kmd4390, cyberbob, Dutch one, Pokerface, RedCoyote
Dutch one
- 3 - Chevre, SpyreX, Korlash
SpyreX
- 1 - Weatherman
Cyberbob
- 1 - curiouskarmadog
Kmd4390
- 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting:
Xtoxm, Antihero

Notes/Prods
:
- A lynch majority has been achieved.
- No Prods needed at time of Lynch.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

After many days of hemming and hawing and hemming and hawing and hemming and hawing and etc..

The town decides to go back to their first gut instinct and string up Chevre. Unfortunately, that plan of action doesn't bring them any closer to ridding the town of scum.

Chevre, a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched Day 2.

Night ends in a little over 3 days. March 9th, 2011 at ~9:00pm

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

As the rise rises, you quickly gather in the town square and count how many are left. You are down from 16 to 13.

Soberly, you identify the dead...

The first is Xtoxm. He tried to avoid the violence that infested the town, but it caught up with him.

The second is curiouskarmadog. The mild-mannered man manifests as a mafioso.

The third is nocase. He was brash. He was rude. He was a townie.

Xtoxm, a
Hider
, was killed on Night 2.
curiouskarmadog, a
Mafia Suicide Bomber
, was killed on Night 2.
nocase, a
Vanilla Townie
, was killed on Night 2.
--
Role Name:
Hider

Active Abilities:
  • Hider: At night, choose a player to hide with. You will only die if they die.
    • Weak: You die when you target any player with a "dangerous" win condition.
Passive Abilities:
  • None
Groups:
  • None
Victory Condition:
  • You win when all players with a "Dangerous" win condition have been removed from the game.

Role Name:
Mafia Suicide Bomber

Active Abilities:
  • Bomber: At night, choose a player to bomb. You and your target will die.
    • Collaboration: The ability is only available as long as at least two group members are alive.
Passive Abilities:
  • none

{REDACTED}

It's day 3. Go! Go! Go!

Deadline, again, is seeeecret.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

Xtoxm got a positive result.

Any breadcrumbs?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Antihero »

...I wonder if ckd suicided on nocase...
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

lol big surprise ckd was scum.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

Xtoxm wrote:While I don't object particularly to an inHim lynch, Spyrex would be my personal perference.
Spyrex, hm.

It depends on if he was trying to survive or find scum, though...
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Decent eye, and a decent lead.

Pretty solidly one, maybe two scum in {DGB, Cyberbob, SpyreX}
Show

:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”