Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:43 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I had a town read on Inhim. Still do, sort of.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:58 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ish, sure.

I think we'd see doubles at least out of the three amigos and he's the only ish. Which is DOUBLY paranoid because of those three... he's the only one a wagon can stick to.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by PokerFace »

RedCoyote wrote:I don't remember doing 1, unless you can refresh my memory. The closest I got was that I was saying it was going to be guesswork (which it still is, btw). I wasn't trying to rule out reading Xtoxm, I was just stating a fact. Xtoxm, in my opinion, did not give the town enough to work on. He dropped the ball in this game.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2865684
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2865692
You saying it was guesswork is what I meant by 1. I used different words to describe it but it still seems that you weren't sure at all where he could have went. Then you figured it was most likly Spy or DGB. Decided it was Spy at a time where everyone was starting to wagon him. And now you seem somewhat convinced he is more likly town than scum. It all seems confusing to me. Which makes me wonder if you were setting up a Spy bus and or generally coasting and agreeing with everyone else at the time/trying to rally everyone else at the time to lynch off spy for you. Can you tell me why you think he is town now? Also even though its guesswork in your mind, do you have a guess at were xtoxm went?

_________
Korlash wrote:As much as I would love to just agree with you and grab the wiffle bats, *in a Mitch Hedberg accent* that just wouldn't be my style... So let's see what a point-counterpoint debate nets us.

I think your first sentence says it all. He labeled CKD as scum based almost entirely as being scum with Gorrad. Looking at the way he pressed Gorrad, regardless of his alignment it clearly reaks of something personal. Whether that is some form of vengeance, an ego thing, or a lifestyle change I can't say for sure. But if it ever came down to a Gorrad v. his number two, three, eight, goat, etc... He would logically push for Gorrad fist. And once Gorrad fliped town, anyone he primarily suspected as his partner would logically fall down a peg or three...

what kind of ulterior motives are you talking about? Also, did you miss a word or two on the "He just used ckd as evidence on -blank-"? seems like you were going somewhere and the record skipped, so to speak...
I meant to say Gorrad at that blank part you mentioned. Not sure why that word ddn't get put there. Thought faster than I typed perhaps. Though given what you first say and:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p2924606

you seem to disagree with me or think the conection between Spy and CKD is a little different. Care to enlighten me on what aspect you see different or review how you believe them too be connected. If you already said it elsewhere then point me too it.

You actions of slightly suspecting me kinda remind me of clerks where you had some comments on suspecting me back then even when I was practically confirmed town. I had forgotten or overlooked those moments in my head until now because you never voted me back then. You were suspicious and yet I was almost confirmed. Your actions were confusing back then, but we were both town there so perhaps they same can be said here. And perhaps those same comments can be applied to explain what you said about antihero earlier. hmm. I have lost some skill at reading you given your hiatius either way

_______
SpyreX wrote:CKD's early play was non existant. He was hiding in quotes AND not much else. I'll admit the D2 Chevre-save is a bit surprising but overal I wasn't happy.

Dutch still needs rope. D2 Dutch jumped to the forefront in my mind and although I can feel the :rolleyessmily:'s through spacetime CKD would have been my second. But, yes, there was quite the margin because I wanted and STILL want Dutch to get rope.
That doesn't sound like you had lot of reason to make ckd your second. I was kinda expecting you to make a big deal out of him in response to me but it appears you are actually being more in line with what you said earlier. I feel less inclined to lynch you for ckd connections now. Given all the voting analysis you went through and how much CKD voted dutch and how ckd treated dutch, has your opinion of dutch changed any? Or do you believe the number of times Dutch voted townies (gorrad, werewolf) outweighs that?

Also in a couple of your counts you have CKD listed as not voting and voting werewolf at the same time. I don't know if that was Khan's mistake or yours there but if it matters in your analysis you should know about it. I've never done VCA like you or DGB have done with assigning numbers to wagons and all as I don't get how you decide which wagons are worth more or less. So I can't say I fully understand some of what you two put forth, though it is odd you guys got different values for me and dutch.

Looking at the wagons we got going I really don't get the cyberbob votes or the hate a bunch of people have been mentioning. His attitude and voting seem to be the cause of it but when I look at him and CKD, it doesn't click in my head as scum buds interacting. Red could still be scum given what I said earlier but I'm not more inclined to lynch him over inhim. My read on Spye Scum has changed some and I kinda want to know how he wants to respond to me here. Tell me Spy do you think I am scum?

I think inhim is scum and if he is still reading this and allowed to post I'd love for him to claim. As that is unlikly I'm not sure I want to hold the game up but I definatly don't want a 'no lynch' to happen. Khan's rules actually don't say if top voter is lynched at deadline or if no majority forces a no lynch at deadline (or I missed the clarification)

@Kublai Khan
Can I get a rules clarification? At deadline if there is no majority, will there be a no lynch or will the one with the most votes go down?

As I don't want to risk the former, think inhim is scum, think him being replaced isn't going to change enough and would likly be a waste of the replacements time...

Unvote, Vote: inhimshallbe

that is not the hammer, he still needs one more if I am counting right, so if you think waiting is still needed it can be done or someone else can finish him off
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Poker wrote:you seem to disagree with me or think the conection between Spy and CKD is a little different. Care to enlighten me on what aspect you see different or review how you believe them too be connected. If you already said it elsewhere then point me too it.
Short answer, not really. Long answer, well it was almost two years ago. I was hiking in the Yukon with a guide we all called Jimmy. now his name wasn't actually Jimmy, but Mark called him that one morning while packing up and it just kinda stuck... *thirty minutes* ... And he jumped in after him without a second thought. I mean there we were, forty below, in our skives and he just jumps into the river without thinking. I mean, hello, once you break through that ice you aren't coming back... *another thirty minutes* ... You think the bear was scary, it didn't even match to that chipmunk. But hell that didn't stop Jimmy, he just unbuttoned his cuffs, pulled his sleeves back, and went toe to toe with that thing for hours. Obviously, to the rest of us it was hilarious... Hey? where did everyone go? Hello?... awww... ;_;

Look, I don't disagree with you. I merely provided a counter argument to yours assuming Spy's Gorrad push came from a townie's perspective. His actions following Gorrad's flip seem to actually add up. The biggest problem with him is his actions preceding the flip. He didn't call CKD his number two, he didn't really go into detail with CKD, and his main reason for partnering the two seem to actually match his own relationship with CKD as well.
poker wrote:You actions of slightly suspecting me kinda remind me of clerks where you had some comments on suspecting me back then even when I was practically confirmed town. I had forgotten or overlooked those moments in my head until now because you never voted me back then. You were suspicious and yet I was almost confirmed. Your actions were confusing back then, but we were both town there so perhaps they same can be said here. And perhaps those same comments can be applied to explain what you said about antihero earlier. hmm. I have lost some skill at reading you given your hiatius either way
Why did you feel the need to bring up this game? Don't take this the wrong way, but you aren't anywhere close to confirmed here, my suspicions of you are not 'slight', at least not to me, and if I remember correctly, you weren't confirmed town until LYLO, a situation we seem far from in this game. The only thing I get from it is you maybe reassuring yourself on your read on me... trying to ruminate on if my play here matches another known town game of mine... But that seems odd as you are already fairly sure that spy is the scum between us... Wait, why are you voting inhim? Isn't one of me and spy scum? Less inclined for CKD connections... ironic... when I started this post I was flowers and daisies with my Spy vote... after having to think about it, and having to look at my 1717 again, I have to agree with the sentiment. I don't often have epiphanies, especially in the time span of a single post but when I do I have to change something up, or else it may happen again...

Unvote:, Vote: Poker

I see it ending the same way regardless of who my vote is on so I don't see it hurting anything to vote you right now. I would really rather Dutch die before you, but I'm crossing my fingers our vig takes care of him tonight. Wishful thinking I suppose, but hey... I'm a dreamer.

Ok where to start, Well how about at the end. I'm all for the "helpful" people come deadlines, but you're too much really. This is twice now you've assured us you'll come in and save us when deadline approaches, and twice now you've voted, while mentioning the hammer, but not actually hammering... seriously, it seems like a copy paste from yesterday. Your 180 on Spy, be it poor timing or coincidence or what have you, doesn't fill me with confidence. This name drop of clerks, which only serves to make me paranoid you're trying to paint a picture of me and you as townies together, traveling around in a van solving crimes with a talking dog named Dante... And last but not least, or maybe it is least I'm not good with numbers, the line "blah blah blah, you didn't vote me then.. etc." For some reason I seem to remember you saying this earlier... Maybe I'm wrong, but you did say it now... so that's at least half the times I thinking of...

All in all I think I should have done this a while ago... I couldn't get past the Dutch thing, but now I don't think it really matters...

Oh, on the Inhim thing... I don't get it? I obviously missed something, so I'm guessing I need to look back at something Iam said... *sound effects while reading* Ehh not bad... Mostly CKD connection, I'm interested how many other people were on his "would kill this guy" list that he also didn't say anything about, but too lazy to find out. The jumping whatever wagon looks pretty paints a nice picture, haven't fact checked it, but it sure sounds nice. And nocase death, I personally like WIFOM, it doesn't get the credit it deserves sometimes... But I think that's putting a lot on Inhim running the scum team which I think we all agree is at least 3 people... Combine his lack of interest and his replacement and I see the logic in his wagon. And I'm sure there is something even preceding Iam's post, so all in all I can't find any major fault in it. Haven't done the legwork needed to join it, probably won't seeing as how Poker is so much fun to play with... But it's nice to actually know why a person is on the chopping block for once...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

PokerFace wrote:
@Kublai Khan
Can I get a rules clarification? At deadline if there is no majority, will there be a no lynch or will the one with the most votes go down?
At deadline, whomever has reached the most votes first will be lynched.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Can I do a sweep on people's stances on Korlash's alignment real quick? I still don't have a damn clue about what to make of him.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Neither do I (and haven't really for most of the game), it's fairly unsettling. I don't like his posting style in the sense that it's so stream-of-consciousness that it doesn't really scream either town or scum.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 pm

yabbaguy wrote:Can I do a sweep on people's stances on Korlash's alignment real quick? I still don't have a damn clue about what to make of him.
SUPER EXTREME UNMISTAKABLE BEACON OF BRIGHT SHINING IMPERIAL TOWNIENESS.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Tell me Spy do you think I am scum?
Probably not. IF the usual suspects ended up wrong and tinfoil theories didn't pan out then yea, you're far less town than others.

But, in the great spectrum of things? Town more than not.

Korlash is town.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by iamausername »

Korlash wrote:And nocase death, I personally like WIFOM, it doesn't get the credit it deserves sometimes... But I think that's putting a lot on Inhim running the scum team which I think we all agree is at least 3 people...
Wouldn't have to equate to inHim running the team if he wasn't the only one nocase had pegged:
nocase wrote:Cyberbob
SpyreX
curiouskarmadog
Chevre
inHimshallibe
Korlash
We know there's at least one non-inHim scum here, for starters.

I don't know why I'm still arguing the case when an inHim lynch is inevitable at this point, but someone actually hammering instead of waiting for the deadline to kill him would be nice.

Also did anyone else notice that Antihero hasn't posted in like 10 days? What's goin' on there?
Mod: Are we getting an Antihero replacement?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Korlash »

Yabba wrote:Can I do a sweep on people's stances on Korlash's alignment real quick? I still don't have a damn clue about what to make of him.
I'm getting a fairly solid read on him actually... he's a blinding ray of brilliance... a miniature Buddha, covered in hair... Loved by all. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, undead zombies want him to eat their brains... Just, an all around good guy I think. And boy is he modest...
Iam wrote:Wouldn't have to equate to inHim running the team if he wasn't the only one nocase had pegged:
Define pegged? based solely on what you've posted here and not the reread it requires, I don't think being on a list of suspects equates to being pegged... I mean the list you posted has Inhim second from the last, hardly the hot seat...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 am

Who are we lynching? I forget.

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RC. Change your vote pls or suffer the consequences
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

inHim is lynched, I believe.

FOS: Cyberbob
for blathering.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

blathering, that most indicative of tells
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Final Day 3 Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 7

"Grow my hair, I want to be, want to be, want to be Jim Morrison"
- Radiohead

inHimshallibe
- 6 - RedCoyote, iamausername, yabbaguy, Kmd4390, SpyreX, PokerFace
SpyreX
- 2 - DrippingGoofball, Dutch one
RedCoyote
- 1 - Cyberbob
Cyberbob
- 2 - inHimshallibe, Ojanen
PokerFace
- 1 - Korlash

Players not voting:
Antihero

Notes/Prods
:
- Antihero PMed me to let me know he was back from a V/LA and is still in the game

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

As the sun sets, the divided town couldn't make up it's mind. Finally, with a lethagic surge, inHimshallibe is brought forth as the lynch choice.

"Do we have a majority?" Kublai Khan asked.

"Well... almost" was the reply.

"Eh, good enough for mob justice" Khan said, and then inHim was dead.

inHimshallibe, a
Vanilla Townie
, is lynched on Day 3.

Night 3 begins now and ends Friday, April 5th, 2011 at approx. 6am

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

You wake up to find two more of your number murdered. The number of graves in this town now outnumbers the number of living people.

Dutch one, a
Vanilla Townie
, is killed on Night 3.
yabbaguy, a
Vanilla Townie
, is killed on Night 3.

Day 4 begins now with a secret deadline

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:40 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Well that sucks.

Naht.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 am

UNLYNCHABLE PGO

Korlash

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
(mason fakeclaim town-tell)
InHim
(town self-read town-tell)
Runner/Weatherman (post restriction nagging town-tell)
nocase
(reckless ridiculousness town-tell)
yabbaguy/Jerbz
/
yabbaguy/Jerbz
(hive-kicking NOob town-tell)
Xalxe
(VLA questionable-tell, with lack of DGB-fear town-tell)
farside
(hasn't found me scum yet questionable-tell, scum-hunting town-tell, bothering to meta only to change own mind town-tell)
werewolf555
(hasn't posted yet for fear of early-game mental meltdown questionable-tell, has no shame with ridiculous posts town-tell)

OUTLOOK: BRIGHTENING

Chevre
(blinding us all with Shakespearian English scum-tell, spreading worthless suspicion scum-tell, asking pointless questions scum-tell, reptilian mind scum-tell, vanilla claim not compatible with evil scum, may be behaviorally unique townie)
Dutch one
(dog ate homework scum-tell, with a side of nO0b DGB-hate questionable-tell, gets everything consistently and completely wrong town-tell)

OUTLOOK: DARKENING

Antihero (taking Korlash literally questionable-tell, gut town-tell, under-the-radar questionable-tell)
Katsuki/PokerFace (Katsuki/PokerFace is Katsuki/PokerFace scum-tell amply compensated by judicious use of exclamation point town-tell, riding on coat tails questionable-tell, under-the-radar questionable-tell, replacement requested)
iamausername (bus'ing Antihero in late RVS questionable-tell, tunneling on Xalxe to escape controvery perhaps, and to appear falsely consistent?)
SpyreX (drinks townie blood every day)

5!<u/\/\z

Red Coyote (IIoA questionable-tell, has not found scum yet questionable-tell, rudderless "scumhunting" )
Seraphim/Xtomx
(Seems to know that Gorrad is town questionable-tell, but maybe Gorrad is scum town-tell, scum role PM scum-tell)
curiouskarmadog
("
Hello, I am scum
" scum-tell)
Cyberbob (heckling from peanut gallery scum-tell, kicked puppy scum-tell)
Gorrad
(buying DGB chocolates questionabletell, but Seraphim/Xtomxscum seems to know Gorrad is town counter-tell, however has posted nothing but fluff scum-tell)
Kmd4390 (hasn't posted because working on fakeclaim scum-tell, mega-lurking, bizarre contribution
based on first 7 pages,
WITH VOTE
, scummy as all hell) - needs a good lynching.

===========================

Scum on Chevre wagon, 50 points:

Seraphim/Xtomx

inHimshallibe

yabbaguy/Jerbz
/
yabbaguy/Jerbz

Katsuki/PokerFace
Xalxe

Cyberbob

There's scum in that wagon (no sh!t, genius!), 50 points (SpyreX says Dutch one should be here, but he's town, so... doesn't matter now).

Seraphim/Xtomx

Katsuki/PokerFace
Xalxe

Cyberbob

There is scum on the werewolf wagon (1.5 scum), maybe another, so 50 points because:

Antihero
Chevre

curiouskarmadog

farside22

Dutch one

nocase

There is scum on the Gorrad wagon, probably 2, 50 points:

iamausername
Cyberbob
DrippingGoofball

SpyreX
Antihero
inHimshallibe

yabbaguy/Jerbz

nocase

There is scum on the Chevre wagon, 2 I'd say, especially since CKD isn't on the wagon, 40 points:

iamausername
yabbaguy/Jerbz

inHimshallibe

nocase

Kmd4390
cyberbob
Dutch one

Pokerface
RedCoyote

There is scum on the Xtomx wagon, 33 points:

nocase

inHimshallibe

Antihero
SpyreX
iamausername

There is scum on the Antihero wagon, 25 points:

iamausername
DrippingGoofball

Runner/Weatherman
RedCoyote
Cyberbob

CKD votes. 5 points each:

nocase

Dutch one

werewolf

Xalxe

Chevre

Cyberbob

There is two scums on the
inHimshallibe
wagon, 40 points:

RedCoyote
iamausername
yabbaguy/Jerbz

Kmd4390
SpyreX
PokerFace

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 am

230 Cyber 50 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 25 + 5
198 iaun 50 + 50 + 33 + 25 + 40
190 Kats/Poker 50 + 50 + 50 + 40

133 Anti 50 + 50 + 33
123 Spy 50 + 33 + 40

115 RC 50 + 25 + 40
90 KMD 50 + 40
25 R/W 25

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 am

VOTE: Cyberbob

...and I'm not moving it.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'll read what korlash said and respond to it tomorrow. Something I do want a general idea on though. "What is the avg or number of mafia you'd expect to have in a 20 person setup?" I am wondering if today might be lylo or mylo
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Spy
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:19 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Hmmm...

I feel like I'm pretty offbase with my reads this game. I think I need to do something I should've done a long time ago: submit my freewill to our resident scumhunting goddess.

Vote: Cyberbob

If my scumreads are town... then I guess my townreads are scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”