Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:45 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

RedCoyote wrote:I feel like I'm pretty offbase with my reads this game.
That's because you're scum.
RedCoyote wrote:If my scumreads are town... then I guess my townreads are scum.
That happens a lot to scum.

Also, yabbaguy wanted you dead, and he died for it so....
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 am

Post by RedCoyote »

*stares at Antihero until he posts*
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 am

VOTE: RedCoyote
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Do you have something you want to say?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 am

RedCoyote wrote:Do you have something you want to say?
Yes!

"DIE SCUM"

Do you want me to elaborate or something?

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:13 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Not particularly. You've got the touch of indifference to this town, so I have faith that my wagon will not succeed. :mrgreen:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually, DGB has a point. One of DGB/red is scum for sure. It's been a long time since I've been more sure of anything non-role-based in a mafia game.

unvote, vote redcoyote

Gotta say dgb isn't likely to bring that up if she's the scum. If she is, we'll find out when red flips town.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:15 am

Kmd4390 wrote:If she is, we'll find out when red flips town.
Did you write "when" instead of "if"?

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

"if" is at the beginning of the sentence.

If you are scum, Red WILL flip town, therefore, we WILL find out.

I don't think the two of you are buddies.

I do think one of you is scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Well I'm not scum, so if your logic is correct... we're hitting scum with RC today.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Cool.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

hahaha rc

Vote: RedCoyote

i mean it's good to see that everyone is finally going with the correct lynch here im just disappointed that it took so long
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm shocked and awed that both of inHim and Dutch were town.

I wish we had done this yesterday.

Unvote, Vote: RC
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And, yea, DGB is town.

.nofoolin now.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by iamausername »

Kmd4390 wrote:One of DGB/red is scum for sure. It's been a long time since I've been more sure of anything non-role-based in a mafia game.
what

VOTE: KMD
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Problem?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by iamausername »

Um, yeah.

Why does one of redcoyote or dgb have to be scum?

Even assuming there is any sense in that statement, why are you voting for redcoyote alongside dgb and spyrex when you have done nothing but call for both of their lynches for the entire game?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Korlash »

Poker wrote:I'll read what korlash said and respond to it tomorrow. Something I do want a general idea on though. "What is the avg or number of mafia you'd expect to have in a 20 person setup?" I am wondering if today might be lylo or mylo
Even if it is what good is worrying about it going to do?
RC wrote:I feel like I'm pretty offbase with my reads this game. I think I need to do something I should've done a long time ago: submit my freewill to our resident scumhunting goddess.
Aww, you don't have to call me a godess RC... Making me blush here...
DGB wrote:Also, yabbaguy wanted you dead, and he died for it so....
As much as I hate to be the guy who's always right and people look to for support in times of need like Zombie attacks and clogged drains, uh didn't most people use the name Yabba synonymously with the word confirmed town? I'm no college professor on the subject, but with end game at least approaching I would think removing 'confirmed town' regardless of the direction they were going to be a viable option for any scum.

I have to admit Dutch flipping town has slightly lessened my Poker suspicions... I still think he looks pretty bad on his own and greatly await his responses, but I feel like looking elsewhere for the moment. I need to follow up on something when I get back from work... Maybe it will pan out, maybe it won't... but if I were a betting man I would say it would have to be one of those, most definitely.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:53 am

Korlash wrote:...uh didn't most people use the name Yabba synonymously with the word confirmed town? I'm no college professor on the subject, but with end game at least approaching I would think removing 'confirmed town' regardless of the direction they were going to be a viable option for any scum.
Perhaps, perhaps. But have I not been calling you rock-hard-unlynchable-townie since day 1? And you are still delighting us all with your posts.

Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Ojanen »

Something is up with the RC wagon. He's quickwagoned to L-2, and not scum.

It makes me very resentful for some reason when people are like "OMG Dutch was town who would have thunk" from people with good radars and I'm having problems with reading those comments as sincere.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Ojanen »

Kmd I have no fucking idea what you're going on about. DGB votes cyberbob saying I will not move this today. Then votes Red as a reaction to his post.
Why is one of them supposedly scum and one town? You are clearly making a decision based on DGB's comment alone, and if so I really don't see what is impossible to be town/town - RC was a totally secondary choice to you yesterday.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Ojanen »

yabba kill was universally-seen-as-town kill, obv. closest to anything resembling role confirmed from any of us, albeit depending on hider action resolution.
dutch was a, sorry, stupid vig.
if you actually want to go for who is strange to be alive, it's iaaun, although he has been on a lot of townlynches.

cyberbob. kmd, perhaps. korlash. those are the scummiest for me. it's very hard for me to forgive spyrex pushing for dutch scum forever though.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Korlash wrote:Why did you feel the need to bring up this game? Don't take this the wrong way, but you aren't anywhere close to confirmed here, my suspicions of you are not 'slight', at least not to me, and if I remember correctly, you weren't confirmed town until LYLO, a situation we seem far from in this game.
The only thing I get from it is you maybe reassuring yourself on your read on me... trying to ruminate on if my play here matches another known town game of mine...
But that seems odd as you are already fairly sure that spy is the scum between us... Wait, why are you voting inhim? Isn't one of me and spy scum? Less inclined for CKD connections... ironic... when I started this post I was flowers and daisies with my Spy vote... after having to think about it, and having to look at my 1717 again, I have to agree with the sentiment. I don't often have epiphanies, especially in the time span of a single post but when I do I have to change something up, or else it may happen again...

Ok where to start, Well how about at the end. I'm all for the "helpful" people come deadlines, but you're too much really. This is twice now you've assured us you'll come in and save us when deadline approaches, and twice now you've voted, while mentioning the hammer, but not actually hammering... seriously, it seems like a copy paste from yesterday. Your 180 on Spy, be it poor timing or coincidence or what have you, doesn't fill me with confidence. This name drop of clerks, which only serves to make me paranoid you're trying to paint a picture of me and you as townies together, traveling around in a van solving crimes with a talking dog named Dante... And last but not least, or maybe it is least I'm not good with numbers, the line "blah blah blah, you didn't vote me then.. etc." For some reason I seem to remember you saying this earlier... Maybe I'm wrong, but you did say it now... so that's at least half the times I thinking of...
Yes I was reasurring myself because well you are acting rather funny with all your wierd bizarre stories. Some aren't even remotly funny and so those ones almost looklike you are putting up a smoke screen or trying to get others just to skim your posts and avoid you and or your banter. And yay I explained how you would be akin to a coasting scum if you were scum. So yay my read on you is wobbly. I expected SpyrEX to do something different earlier and as he did not do it I thouight he may be less likly scum. All this kinda makes you more likly scum. Has my opinion of the 2 of your really changed? Nope I still think one of you is scum and was targeted by xtoxm just I'm not as sure which of you it is

And why did I vote inhim? I thought Kubla would have his rules force a no lynch if there was no majority. No lynches suck so I voted inhim as he was second choice since you or spy weren't gonna die. As far as my vote not being a hammer well other people unvoted or wouldn't vote so I took a different position on the wagon. Point is I was still on those wagons so I kept my word. Bickering over the position is not something either of us could really control at those points
Korlash wrote:I have to admit Dutch flipping town has slightly lessened my Poker suspicions... I still think he looks pretty bad on his own and greatly await his responses, but I feel like looking elsewhere for the moment. I need to follow up on something when I get back from work... Maybe it will pan out, maybe it won't... but if I were a betting man I would say it would have to be one of those, most definitely.
What? You thought me and him were both scum together? What gave you that idea?
Korlash wrote:Even if it is
lylo or mylo
what good is worrying about it going to do?
will help us figure out when its time to mass claim and or how important a lynch is in terms of mylo vs lylo. Also I can't remember last time i was in a 21 player setup. I may have never been in one so knowledge can be useful for those reasons too.

I know why Red is scummy but can someone explain to me why cyberbob is scummy? Looking at how he and CKD interacted doesn't looklike they are on same side at all to me. I don't get how DGB assigns certain numbers to each wagon so maybe she can explain what makes 1 wagon worth more points than the others? Is it the timing of the wagons and or what known scums (CKD) are already on the wagon? Yes I admit to being a bit ignorant of this Vote Analysis form of scum hunting and would like to know how it works.

I'm going to take some time to think and see where my vote needs to be going.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Iam:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, yabbaguy wanted you dead, and he died for it so....
DGB is either:
A) right
B) wrong
C) lying

The only thing that supports EITHER a dgb lynch or non-red lynch is if you think dgb is wrong or lying. I don't think she'd be dumb enough as scum to try to use a NK to frame somebody. I also respect her town game enough that if she is town, I trust the red vote.

Basically, it comes down to dgb being a good player. I like the point she made. I'm willing to follow for now, but if red flips town, it's back to taking down dgbscum and spyscum.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Korlash »

DGB wrote:Perhaps, perhaps. But have I not been calling you rock-hard-unlynchable-townie since day 1? And you are still delighting us all with your posts.
Exactly... I delight people... so they keep me around... What did yabba ever do except scum hunt and provide useful discussion... Why would anyone want him around...

Also, I get that you call me things, but I don't think I have the wide spread love from the rest of these saps, er... sponges, that I get from you. Yabba was seemingly 'well liked' and 'confirmed townish' and 'had good hygiene' and 'funny'... me and him were nothing alike...
poker wrote:Yes I was reasurring myself because well you are acting rather funny with all your wierd bizarre stories. Some aren't even remotly funny and so those ones almost looklike you are putting up a smoke screen or trying to get others just to skim your posts and avoid you and or your banter. And yay I explained how you would be akin to a coasting scum if you were scum. So yay my read on you is wobbly. I expected SpyrEX to do something different earlier and as he did not do it I thouight he may be less likly scum. All this kinda makes you more likly scum. Has my opinion of the 2 of your really changed? Nope I still think one of you is scum and was targeted by xtoxm just I'm not as sure which of you it is
You're surprised I'm not funny? When have I ever been funny? why is that suspicious to you? Couldn't I put up a smokescreen and be funny at the same- ha ha ha... yeah I couldn't keep it straight either... Let me put it this way, do you actually think I act differently (at least when it comes to not being funny) in accordance to my role?
Poker wrote:And why did I vote inhim? I thought Kubla would have his rules force a no lynch if there was no majority. No lynches suck so I voted inhim as he was second choice since you or spy weren't gonna die. As far as my vote not being a hammer well other people unvoted or wouldn't vote so I took a different position on the wagon. Point is I was still on those wagons so I kept my word. Bickering over the position is not something either of us could really control at those points
Why would you think in a 21 player game we would auto no lynch without a majority? Also, you clearly said you thought Inhim was scum. Why is your reasoning simply "to prevent no lynch"? wouldn't you, I don't know, fall on your reasoning why he was scum? And that's my point. You made sure to make it your "word" you would be on the wagon... I don't see lynching someone as something you should have to sign up for in order to participate, know what I mean?
poker wrote:What? You thought me and him were both scum together? What gave you that idea?
Not important now I guess...
Poker wrote:will help us figure out when its time to mass claim and or how important a lynch is in terms of mylo vs lylo. Also I can't remember last time i was in a 21 player setup. I may have never been in one so knowledge can be useful for those reasons too.

How important a lynch is? I would think they are all important, but I get what you mean. I guess I can understand the knowledge thing as well.

Ok so I followed up on my suspicions and don't see reason not to press it.

Vote: iamausername

He calls Chev obv town day one without any sort of reasoning I could find. he figures that out day two and pushes what amounts to a forced case on her. He makes a couple mentions to CKD during this push, but when CKD flips scum he sweeps it under the rug without any effort at all. He pushes Anti for the first day and a half but when he claims he gets on my case for "pot shots"? I don't get it, Anti was your bread and butter up until the claim, yet you try and divert my attention away from him instead of allowing me to prob his claim a little. Bullshit man...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”