Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Spyrex 1574 wrote:Dutch's 'presence' this game or your myriad of votes prefaced with some version of "this is because of what X said about the person I'm voting in case I'm wrong" AND the 180's under the guise of 'stances change' when, at least for me, the difference was you throwing a hammer on someone you said was town
What was my werewolf vote? What was my Gorrad vote? My Kat vote? My Dutch vote? These were all conclusions
I
came to. Me. Not anyone else. If you think that one time I voted Dutch and said that you had a good point about it was the only reason I voted Dutch then you are sorely mistaken. Sure, I qualified it. I qualify everything. I do that for the sake of clarification, and I know you know that. We've played in too many games together for you not to know that. I don't generally play the "reaction" game. That's not my style. I don't just
do
things.

The Chevre vote, granted, was a little different. I thought she was town before I hammered her and I thought she was town after I did it. I'm not afraid to say that either. The thing is, I had no leg to stand on, Spy. username gave a solid case. Chevre was completely absent. You were absent. She had already claimed. Dutch was looking better. There was no real alternative. In spite of all that, I'm supposed to sit around and twiddle my thumbs uselessly with no one listening to me? No, sorry. I don't accept that. You of all people know the value in lynching without some sort of trivial delay. Had I not hammered Chevre, what would've happened? Another ten pages of walls? Please don't sit here and tell me I'm scum because I'm depriving you of your walls. I thought Chevre was town; I didn't know she was town.

Look, if you think I didn't realize that I was hammering the person I just called town, you're crazy. That's not some sort of slip, man. This isn't my first rodeo. I didn't slap my forehead and say, "Oh, crap, I forgot I already called Chevre town! I hope no one will notice :shifty:". I did it intentionally and I stand behind my moves 100%. I'd do it again.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Korlash »

Girls, Girls, you're both pretty*... Can we try something constructive now? If you take this piece of paper like this, fold it here, here, and here... Turn it around like so, and voila! It's a tiny ducky, quack quack quack... Ahh the ancient art of Swedish paper folding... Shashimi... or Shamalamadingdong... Was never good with German words... anywho,
Spy wrote:I'm saying "He may be scum" because I don't know. That's actually the whole premise of the game?
No, you're saying he 'may be scum' because your only reason to lynch him in the last couple of posts seems to be "he's useless". You seem to be sitting there crossing your fingers on nearly random lynches instead of actually finding sufficient evidence that so and so is scum. Neither one of these actions will ever let you know the person's alignment, but one of them would sure as hell give you a firm belief I would think. And I'm fairly certain that would be the one that's the most town among them.
Spy wrote:I was wrong on Gorrad. That's fine. It happens.
Really? I thought it almost never happened when you push a dude's lynch for 30 pages without being able to back it up or add to it cumulatively... My whole thesis was based around this... Wait, crossing your fingers and blindfoldingly picking people at random among the most useless players is guaranteed to find scum right? I'll start writing it up immediately.
Spy wrote:I'm on this site every damn day and every damn day I look at this game and even the thought of posting in it is demoralizing. Because it doesn't matter. Lynch SOMEONE. Do SOMETHING. I dont even care at this point if its me.
Here lies Spy, "Lynch someone. Do something." 1947-2011

I was going to go with something like "lived like he died" but this is so much better... Oh and I realize 1947 is off by a little bit but I bought the bargain headstone. get what you paid for I guess...

*Note: spy is not pretty... That is all....
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Uhm DGB, can you tell me who you think is scummiest and why you haven't been voting any of those people yet today?

just a thought, it feels like you've been doing alot of egging on from the sidelines as of late
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

RedCoyote wrote:DGB gave him a thumbs up and everyone has been tripping over themselves to ignore anything inHim has or hasn't done here.
InHim needs to be NK'd by scum. It's going to do wonders for his self-esteem.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm

PokerFace wrote:Uhm DGB, can you tell me who you think is scummiest and why you haven't been voting any of those people yet today?
I though I was voting SpyreX.

VOTE: SpyreX
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote DGB
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Korlash called me pretty. <3 <3
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by iamausername »

SpyreX wrote:Yea, I thought gorrad was scum. Pretty sure you did too?
That's not the point and you know it.

Ugh. Korlash's latest post really feels like gloating, and I don't like it. I knew I was lying down with dogs when I joined this wagon, but dammit, the fleas are worse than I expected. I don't think I can do this.

Unvote

VOTE: inHim

Making posts like "Spyspy :(" + not even a vote out. COME ON.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 7

"When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head
And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough"
- Depeche Mode

SpyreX
- 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, DrippingGoofball
RedCoyote
- 3 - yabbaguy, SpyreX, Cyberbob
inHimshallibe
- 2 - RedCoyote, iamausername
DrippingGoofball
- 1 - Kmd4390

Players not voting:
Antihero, Dutch one, inHimshallibe, Weatherman

Notes/Prods
:
- No prods
- Current Deadline: Secret
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Korlash »

Iam wrote:Ugh. Korlash's latest post really feels like gloating, and I don't like it. I knew I was lying down with dogs when I joined this wagon, but dammit, the fleas are worse than I expected. I don't think I can do this.
I don't see it. Sure there's sarcasm, an unfunny joke or three, and a growing annoyance with Spy's constant whining and superiority complex, but I don't see gloating in there. Still that does sound like something I would do....

Glad to know I'm apparently the spokes child for the entire wagon on Spy though. Korlash-Palin for 2012! We stand on a platform made from the broken bones of Spy supporters, don't F with us! *evil laugh*

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 am

In my dreams, I hammer KMD repeatedly.

But just like for CKD, I can't seem to get a wagon going on the scum.

That makes me sad.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Maybe if you spent less time making pretty avatars and more time yelling at us we'd get the message.
DrippingGoofball 1471 wrote:
KMD 25
Oh, and less undercutting your own arguments would probably help as well.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

What was my werewolf vote? What was my Gorrad vote? My Kat vote? My Dutch vote? These were all conclusions I came to. Me. Not anyone else. If you think that one time I voted Dutch and said that you had a good point about it was the only reason I voted Dutch then you are sorely mistaken. Sure, I qualified it. I qualify everything. I do that for the sake of clarification, and I know you know that. We've played in too many games together for you not to know that. I don't generally play the "reaction" game. That's not my style. I don't just do things.
What was my werewolf vote?
I feel like farside just found something big on werewolf. I wouldn't be crying if werewolf took a lynch here.
What was my Gorrad vote?
Gorrad hasn't really changed. He was doing good defending himself against nocase, but when he had the primo opportunity to really get on offense after werewolf slipped up (whether he got on the werewolf wagon or not), he completely dropped the ball.
My Kat vote?
Unvote; Vote: Katsuki

Kat, you're going to have to give us something better than what you have. I especially do not like your Chevre vote.
My Dutch vote?
Korlash does a good job of wrapping it up. yabba explains it as well.

Vote: Dutch one
Agree with Spy 100% in all things said over the past couple of pages.

Unvote; vote: Dutch_one
So, of the 4 you asked about, the one that didn't have some major basis in "someone else said X" was Kat....who you voted for for voting...Chevre.
Kor wrote:I don't see it. Sure there's sarcasm, an unfunny joke or three, and a growing annoyance with Spy's constant whining and superiority complex, but I don't see gloating in there. Still that does sound like something I would do....

Glad to know I'm apparently the spokes child for the entire wagon on Spy though. Korlash-Palin for 2012! We stand on a platform made from the broken bones of Spy supporters, don't F with us! *evil laugh*
I wish I understood what the hell it was I did that put such a huge bee in your bonnet. I really, really wish I thought you were scum because then maybe that'd explain some of it. But, nope.

I will give you that in all the games of mafia I've played there's only been one person who made me have less fun overall than you. So, Kudos to that.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Guys, DGB accuses her accusers as scum. Always. It gets worse when she is closer to being lynched.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:DGB gave him a thumbs up and everyone has been tripping over themselves to ignore anything inHim has or hasn't done here.
InHim needs to be NK'd by scum. It's going to do wonders for his self-esteem.
:thumbup:
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

iamausername wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Yea, I thought gorrad was scum. Pretty sure you did too?
That's not the point and you know it.

Ugh. Korlash's latest post really feels like gloating, and I don't like it. I knew I was lying down with dogs when I joined this wagon, but dammit, the fleas are worse than I expected. I don't think I can do this.

Unvote

VOTE: inHim

Making posts like "Spyspy :(" + not even a vote out. COME ON.
I didn't make that post with the intention of voting SpyreX. I was voicing my sadness he may be Soup d'jour.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

vote: Cyberbob

This is a scum lynch. 96%.
Show

:

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Antihero »

DrippingGoofball wrote:In my dreams, I hammer KMD repeatedly.

But just like for CKD, I can't seem to get a wagon going on the scum.

That makes me sad.
Oh, please. All the wagons you started were complete duds.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Korlash »

Spy wrote:I wish I understood what the hell it was I did that put such a huge bee in your bonnet. I really, really wish I thought you were scum because then maybe that'd explain some of it. But, nope.

I will give you that in all the games of mafia I've played there's only been one person who made me have less fun overall than you. So, Kudos to that.
Not really a bee, I just don't like that you are choosing to, in a sense, refuse to play instead of actually stepping up when the pressures on. You've spent this whole game whining, walking away from arguments, and resorting to statements like "oh I'm so glad this is my last game hyuck hyuck" instead of providing any useful responses. this 'woe is me' crap of yours is getting kinda old. Lighten up man, only thing preventing you from having any fun is that morally superior stick you have lodged in your aunt Phanny.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:53 pm

RedCoyote wrote:Oh, and less undercutting your own arguments would probably help as well.
Hey. The scumputer doesn't pick up
everything

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Antihero wrote:Oh, please. All the wagons you started were complete duds.
Please analyze the success rate of the wagons YOU started, scum.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Antihero »

Yeah, well I'm not the one complaining about how people won't sheep me onto a crappy wagon, scum.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

V/LA until further notice

long story short. Bad pipes in main floor shower leaking water into laundry room, potential lake in basement
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Antihero wrote:Yeah, well I'm not the one complaining about how people won't sheep me onto a crappy wagon, scum.
KMD is scum, so that makes it a good wagon.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Antihero wrote:Yeah, well I'm not the one complaining about how people won't sheep me onto a crappy wagon, scum.
KMD is scum, so that makes it a good wagon.
You spelled "DGB is scum, so that makes it a good wagon." wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”