Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I mean if it comes down to him or me yea I'll throw that hammer with the quickness but what's the inhim gate that a.) doesn't involve being drunk on xtoxm's night action or b.) doesn't apply FAR more to someone else?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

How about his scuminess while Xtoxm was still alive?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Color me tunneled some. What am I missing?

Because RC's jump stands out WAY more and Dutch... well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

-The way he followed Nocases post restriction thing
-his under-the-radar, but not quite lurking kind of play
-his reaction to Xtoxm's claim (OMG HES LYING LYCHLYNCHLYNCH)
-the fact that I still think Xtoxm targeted him (if not him, then you)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, and if someone did a real VCA TM, it would look bad on Inhim.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Oh, and if someone did a real VCA TM, it would look bad on Inhim.
Actually, DGB did that point thing.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cyber 25 + 50 + 15 + 25 + 25 + 5 = 145
PF 25 + 50 + 25 = 100
InHim 25 + 15 + 25 + 25 = 90

yabba 25 + 15 + 25 = 65
Anti 25 + 15 + 25 = 65
username 15 + 25 + 25 = 65
Spy 15 + 25 + 25 = 65
Dutch one 25 + 25 + 5 = 55
RC 25 + 25 = 50

KMD 25
Weather 25
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

See that nocase thing is the piece that stands out the most for me about inhim, and it seems like town-jokin versus scum machinations. Yea, its a gut deal but.

#2 is a plague here and I give you that.
#3 I don't remember? Was that after anti called him out?
#4 FFFFFFF

Although the simple fact there hasn't been VCA TM from the machine does say something. Maybe I can do it this weekend (sun, probably).

The point thing is something, but I like the spreads more. Lets look at both (because that one has some shenanigai)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

#3 was after Xtoxm sounded like he was claiming cop, then while we were waiting for clarification, then after he clarified.

Looking through Inhim's ISO, I remembered his reaction to my vote (oh, vote, cool) on him and his "people I'd lynch" that was half the game.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

See I understand #3 then what with that being similar to what I was going through then in my head.

I will give you I remember very, very little of him. But if its lurkin powers ho give me a dutch.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Xtoxm would have been a terrible lynch. I'd say this even if we didn't already know his alignment. In that situation, it would have been best to let it play out.

And Dutch is obvtown.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Korlash »

Iam wrote:Korlash, have you even mentioned inHim once in this entire game?
I want to say yes but I wouldn't be bale to say where without looking into it, so I guess no... Not in any substantial way.
poker wrote:Why: I was masoned with him once in a game. He believed Zeenon to be town and claimed mason with Zeenon when xtoxm was only mason with me. yay that was rough for me. I probably deserved it though for something I did to xtoxm once so I hold no hard feelings toward him for anything and think he is a player that has certainly grown in skill over time.
Was Zeenon under the rest of the town's scrutiny at the time, or did he just do it willy nilly? I'd love to read the game myself, but I can't even manage to find the time to read this one. I figure since you were there asking would be quicker and far more revealing.
Poker wrote:It is far more believable that he went the simplier route and either went to the person he thought most towny in the order mattering list, Korlash. Or the person he though most scummy, Spyre X. And I am willing to bet pretty much anything on that. Should SpyreX flip town I want Korlash dead.
You seem far too sure about this... You've put a lot of thought into discounting the Inhim thing by saying it was made before deadline, and yet don't seem to factor in the town list being made before the claim. given how the list does seem to simply be there to breadcrumb his night one target, it would only make sense for him to reiterate his target again once he claimed. while I still disagree with using it as evidence, both the inhim and the Spy theories make sense.

You're also banking everything on Xtoxm here, even when you have three (or I guess at least two) possible targets. You've never struck me as the type of player to bet on one unsure thing like this before. I would think with a dead scum, a possible connection to him would be a highlight from you. yet I can't even remember you talking about the possible CKD/Spy connection, or even looking into him yourself.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:07 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

yabbaguy wrote:Which is not an adequate substitute for responding to the points regarding your scumminess, I do need to point out.
For the record, I'll get to this. Typing up some notes now.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

progress update. caught up through page 67. Need sleep. will get remaining pages tomorrow and make big post with catchup and spyreX case

@KK I'm not V/LA.
I just haven't been myself, bad luck in my life all over with stress and crap. I even have Jury Duty on Monday though yay I should be fine there as my jury number is 462. I like that its high but seriously wtf you need that many possible people to select from? I'll be fine I feel alot better and we were able to push one of things we had at work onto the market so that def freed up sometime and put air back in my lungs
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I wish the deadline were tomorrow.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by iamausername »

RedCoyote wrote:I wish the deadline were tomorrow.
I'm feelin' this.

Yesterday's ~mystery deadline~ was around three weeks, and this day's been going for more than two, so.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

OK I am caught up. Gonna make 2 posts back to back. 1 catchup/reads and other spyreX & ckd stuff

I still think all the scum got to be in (Spyre X or Korlash), inhim, DGB, Red. If I have to throw an extra person into the question it would be dutch just because I have a a slight nagging feeling ckd was gonna bus him but jumped ship when he realized he could. It is a slight feeling though so I'm not gonna go about pushing any wagons there. I'd like him to do something while/if he still truly wants to do something in this game. Won't entertain thoughts of Iam being scum as he jumped off the spyre X wagon when he didn't directly need too and he has pressured me when unneeded. He doesn't strike me as a scum that would do things in vain and go arround hap hazzard. Username scum would likly push harder and try to control this game more if he was scum given good standing he currently has. Weather has been going through rough stuff but has been awesome otherwise and yay I've had the worst real life luck ever as of late so yay weather is town. yabba and anti looked town earlier and I see no reason to change my mind. KMD is pretty nuetral though I kinda doubt he was with CKD. I don't see alot of possibility of it

DGB is probably moving to the outside of that scummary. I don't like how she has lost some of her day 1 presence in the game or how she seems to be getting more random but i don't think its as bad as the rest.

I don't think Red is scummy for hammering chevre. A lynch needed to happen, no lynches suck, it felt off that he was the one to do it but it needed done. And if he was scum only way he could benefit from that would be if he was saving a buddy from the noose so unless he is with dutch, the chevre hammer was a necessary town move to avoid no lynch. I do have some Qualms with him involving the pattern spyreX pointed out and his opinions seem to change pretty quickly. His response to spyre X was terrible when the pattern was first mentioned. Also at day start he was all 1.we can't assume anything on where xtoxm went, 2.then he goes after spyreX for xtoxm, 3.then he backs off and says we can't assume and that spyreX is town. This doesn't sound like a logical 1 2 3 process especially 1 to 2

I don't think Xtoxm would go to inhim but that doesn't mean I think inhim is town. I understand the true inhim hate. He hasn't really had a firm presence in this game and mostly road wagons with whoever. I'd be curious to know why he didn't have certain people on his want to lynch list earlier. That list was huge. Only 4 people still alive weren't on his list. Korlash, Anti, SpyreX, Iam. I'd like to know why he thinks Korlash and SpyreX are both town. And why did he abandon his previous Weatherman town read? And I mentioned earlier I had problem with him faking the PR more than No Case because inhim was the second to do it. He was the first to take the joke further and actually give no case ground to stand on. Like he said "it was ok to fake prs let's all do it!" I like the connection Iam pointed out between ckd and inhim too. Yay if deadline comes swift again I will get behind this if I can not get a spyreX lynch. Korlash's more recent comments towards spyreX are kinda making me want to back off a bit. Don't like Korlash's recent attitude but I still think there is reason to see ckd spyreX connect

@Korlash,
Yes Zeenon was getting heavily suspected and well you should remember part of that game already. You replaced into it later on for hohum. Didn't you read/remember what happened there? Or you just been on hiatus too long?

Korlash's alignment is still opposite of SpyreX in my book. What Korlash did earlier did look somewhat like gloating towards spyre X, and Scum buddies may distance from each other but they don't generally disrespect. Thats kinda same reason I don't suspect Cyber. His response to CKD earlier was disrespective when he didn't care about the .... post .... If they really wanted to distance from each other there I think Cyber bob scum with CKD would have put forth alot more effort to do it.

Thats the catchup, next spyreX & ckd
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

Time to finally do some actual grunt work on spyreX and not just parade arround with what I think Xtoxm did.

spyre X first brings up CKD as a result of:
SpyreX in http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2747425#p2747425 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Chevre isn't looking good. I agree with Shakespeare-scum tell and non-committal posts-tell, so let's see if we can hammer at one of those.

Chevre, I want your opinion of me, CKD, and Cyberbob, and SpyreX. No less than three sentences for each, stating why you believe them to be scum or town. Make it so that a random person I walk up to can understand you without issue. (Please note: I live in Texas. So assume a low average intelligence).
Gorrad wrote:Me because I was the first wagon. Cyberbob because he's my main suspect. SpyreX and CKD because they have yet to be the target of any talk, so Chevre can't just follow the crowd.
If I've got to go through and look at how many people have actually 'been talked about' I will but I'd rather not.
There's one sure thing in common with Cyberbob and I though: We've both voted for Gorrad. HUH SHOCKER.
Which means I'd push the chance of CKD the 'random' name being a scum partner up. And its not like that's gonna be brought up:
Gorrad wrote: CKD, money where your mouth is time. Point out where the firm stances and opinions are.

Chevre, I honestly appreciate the time and effort you put into making such a post. Mod: Would giving Chevre's WoT post to a person on the street and asking their opinions of it be in violation of any rules (such as talking about the game outside of the thread)?
That said, as I just hinted to, you really didn't give anything firm. The trend with you so far has been a lot of analysis with very little solid hunting. It's early game, so that can be forgiven, but I expect to actually see firm stances as the game goes on.
Aside from an obvious :roll: question this is still timid baiting. Real timid.

But this does start the 'CKD fight'. Which continues:
Gorrad to CKD wrote:You're dodging the question. I didn't say I didn't see any, and that isn't the point. You said "Firm" stances and opinions, and I want you to enumerate exactly what you meant.

DGB, all fluff? Seriously? I goofed around at the start, but I'm playin' serious (by my standards, at least) now.
Mmm semantics the most delicious of fights.

And more talking to DGB. Sawheet.

And we'll finish this adventure.
Gorrad wrote:In my defense, I more wanted him to post it in terms that someone on the street who already knew the game could understand. I was shooting for trying to get him to stop hiding behind fancy vocabulary (not that there's anything wrong with it in principle- it just seemed like he was being sesquipidalian for its own sake). I did not honestly expect him to explain out the entire game.
So, another 'lol irony joke' framed in... nothing. Explaining the game to the outside just led us down eye-melt alley and that is not awesome.
4.) Even better is the 'random' list of people for Chevre that points at a CKD partner.
--- Note: see with all the timid nibbles his vote is still firmly on Cyberbob. YEEAAA BOI

You'll get more about others later but seriously.
He refers to CKD being a "random" player gorrad wanted chevre to talk about, when in reality Gorrad gave an actual reason for why he said ckd's name (Because no one had really talked about CKD at that point).

Rather than go through and see if ckd was talked about elsewhere Spyre X looks to see if there was another reason Gorrad could have brought up CKD. He assumes they are a scum pair. SpyrE X paints that the 2 of them are scum together

here are the other times Spyre X mentions CKD:
SpyreX in http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2747457#p2747457 wrote:Ohh, and of course I didn't bring it up:

I'm toying around with the idea of a dutch-gorrad connection but it seems too sloppy so I can't bite on it.

If Gorrad flipped scum and I was a confused vig I'd sure put a bullet through CKD though.
SpyreX in http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2751167#p2751167 wrote:If I had to wager a second at the moment it'd be xaxle.
Others are a function of some flips
and I dont want to spoil that until the time (
except CKD
, like I said)

There's a few others that I want more from.

All of this is exceptionally secondary to lynching Gorrad and DGB you're starting to be that girl and I dont like it.
SpyreX in http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2754474#p2754474 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:And yet you're the one who repeats what I say in a mocking tone to make me look stupid then continue to insinuate it's scummy without any actual explanation for it.

Tell me, which is scummier: Me acknowledging what DGB's doing in a quick, quiet way, or you announcing to the world what the play is. Tell me exactly what my motive as scum would be to make my last post. Because if you're scum with Chevre, it would be in your best interest to make sure Chevre knows it's a claim-wagon.
Because a CLAIM WAGON FOR THE SAKE OF A CLAIM IS FFFFFFFF

Ohh look its a 'scummy' VT that's never going to be a night kill.

Well done gents.

I only have to mock because, like I said, its like going down the old school checklist. I dont need diagrams or fancy words to explain why claiming scum, fluffin' it up and wagon for claim not wagon for death aren't tech moves.
----
And color me awesome because while I see a CKD-Gorrad connection why we gotta fight the machine every step of the way and do CKD first?
SpyreX in http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2756891#p2756891 wrote:@Kor:

From the very beginning the 'case' was there. I -really- didn't think it was something that needed to be laid out point by point. And the early posts before I had to get all WORDS pretty clearly show what I was talking about.

And, yes, I AM looking ahead not to make Gorrad scum 'with other people' but to show my thought process when
gorrad flips scum
. Because spearheading a lynch like this if I am right is a death warrant. Which is fine.

And, some of the 'others' I am talking about should be clear to at least a few people (and crystal clear with the 'flips' I'm talking about) but, again, I am not trying to catch ALL the chickens right now just Gorrad related ones.

And, yes, I have spent a lot of energy on this and, frankly, the fact it took a bad wagon all the way to claim for anyone BUT GORRAD HIMSELF to pay attention to it sure doesn't spark that lovin' feelin of doing it again.

And, CKD is cart before the horse to a degree.
Lynchable on his own? Sure (60/40). A much, much better lynch after a Gorrad scum flip? Hot damn yes (80/20)

Gorrad for Rope-President 2011'
The last 2 quotes came at times where a wagons was getting going on CKD. SpyreX never really goes into detail of why CKD is scummy. He just agrees with the wagon on ckd somewhat

In general spy says ckd is partnered to gorrad for earlier logic he never looked into. Seems to believe CKD is scum or at least agrees with the wagon on CKD but never goes into as much detail everyone else is looking at or says what 60 he agrees with. He wants gorrad first and won't go at ckd without it. Is that 20% more that important? If you look at day 2 spyreX never really goes back to CKD, he is all dutch all the way. SpyreX doesn't mention ckd again until after CKD is already dead. All quotes I gave here were from day 1 and CKD doesn't mention CKD during day 2. It seems that Spyre X thought ckd was scum but never went after ckd directly at all. He just used ckd as evidence on . It is highly possible SpyreX had alteirior reasons for linking ckd and gorrad and reasons not to go after CKD. So SpyreX makes for a likly ckd buddy.

What did you think of CKD's earlier play SpyreX? what did you think was scummy and what did you think wasn't? Any opinions related to ckd and dutch and day 2, now?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Korlash »

Poker wrote:@Korlash, Yes Zeenon was getting heavily suspected and well you should remember part of that game already. You replaced into it later on for hohum. Didn't you read/remember what happened there? Or you just been on hiatus too long?
ha, that's funny. The first thing I did when I clicked on the link was to mutter "I thought I was in this game." Then I clicked on one of the day links and was told it no longer existed, got fed up and came back here. I even looked at the player list, how did I miss that...

And I'll level with you. I don't know if it's the hiatus, the booze, or just all the fame and success I've been having but I can hardly remember any of the games I played before. Aside from the highlights, (Clerks, loser, to a lesser extent Deathnote and food fight) it's mostly just 'scenes' from here and there all jumbled up.... But hey, the past is just useless memories. Who cares about that junk, the future is where all the action is so let's move on...

Xtoxm stuck his neck out to push his belief onto the unwashed masses. This would mean that, assuming he would target people he thought was town, he would most likely target someone highly suspected by others. Maybe it's the huge assortment of beautiful super model girlfriends I don't have or maybe the large number of lines of pixie sticks I didn't snort with them last night but I can't actually remember who the town's biggest suspects yesterday were, but I know Dutch stands out. So does CKD. I want to say bob for some reason too... Point being, if he did target someone he thought was town I think it would only make sense he targeted someone under a fair amount of suspicion from the rest of us.
Poker wrote:Time to finally do some actual grunt work on spyreX and not just parade arround with what I think Xtoxm did.
*Sigh* I hate you always being right about stuff... Guess we can play later then...
Poker wrote:In general spy says ckd is partnered to gorrad for earlier logic he never looked into. Seems to believe CKD is scum or at least agrees with the wagon on CKD but never goes into as much detail everyone else is looking at or says what 60 he agrees with. He wants gorrad first and won't go at ckd without it. Is that 20% more that important? If you look at day 2 spyreX never really goes back to CKD, he is all dutch all the way. SpyreX doesn't mention ckd again until after CKD is already dead. All quotes I gave here were from day 1 and CKD doesn't mention CKD during day 2. It seems that Spyre X thought ckd was scum but never went after ckd directly at all. He just used ckd as evidence on . It is highly possible SpyreX had alteirior reasons for linking ckd and gorrad and reasons not to go after CKD. So SpyreX makes for a likly ckd buddy.
As much as I would love to just agree with you and grab the wiffle bats, *in a Mitch Hedberg accent* that just wouldn't be my style... So let's see what a point-counterpoint debate nets us.

I think your first sentence says it all. He labeled CKD as scum based almost entirely as being scum with Gorrad. Looking at the way he pressed Gorrad, regardless of his alignment it clearly reaks of something personal. Whether that is some form of vengeance, an ego thing, or a lifestyle change I can't say for sure. But if it ever came down to a Gorrad v. his number two, three, eight, goat, etc... He would logically push for Gorrad fist. And once Gorrad fliped town, anyone he primarily suspected as his partner would logically fall down a peg or three...

what kind of ulterior motives are you talking about? Also, did you miss a word or two on the "He just used ckd as evidence on -blank-"? seems like you were going somewhere and the record skipped, so to speak...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

PF 1715 wrote:This doesn't sound like a logical 1 2 3 process especially 1 to 2
I don't remember doing 1, unless you can refresh my memory. The closest I got was that I was saying it was going to be guesswork (which it still is, btw). I wasn't trying to rule out reading Xtoxm, I was just stating a fact. Xtoxm, in my opinion, did not give the town enough to work on. He dropped the ball in this game.

The rest of your posts seems fine without me going over it with a fine tooth comb.

If you would've told me weeks ago that I'd be in a large game that SpyreX was holding up the day for no good reason then I would've laughed in your face. I don't like this new Spy. Where's the bloodlust? He even criticizes me for getting the game moving along! I bring this up not just to mess with him, but because I want it on the record that while my intuition tells me Spy is probably town, his uncharacteristic attitude is telling me the opposite. This day has gone on far too long. Everyone not on inHim's wagon is holding this game up for selfish reasons. Either get on him or put some muscle behind an alternative wagon. This is ridiculous for a game with this many solid players in it to stagnate like this. No, it's not just Dutch and Antihero, although they deserve to be scolded. It's also the person who has been lounging on Kmd for however long, or the people who think their RC and Cyberbob votes look at all relevant anymore. If your main antagonist is not catching votes then it's time to find his (or her) sidekick and move your vote. Please.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm not keen on the InHim wagon.

VOTE: SpyreX
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What did you think of CKD's earlier play SpyreX? what did you think was scummy and what did you think wasn't? Any opinions related to ckd and dutch and day 2, now?
CKD's early play was non existant. He was hiding in quotes AND not much else. I'll admit the D2 Chevre-save is a bit surprising but overal I wasn't happy.

Dutch still needs rope. D2 Dutch jumped to the forefront in my mind and although I can feel the :roll:'s through spacetime CKD would have been my second. But, yes, there was quite the margin because I wanted and STILL want Dutch to get rope.

And RC. Stuff like this should ring more bells than it does:
If you would've told me weeks ago that I'd be in a large game that SpyreX was holding up the day for no good reason then I would've laughed in your face. I don't like this new Spy. Where's the bloodlust? He even criticizes me for getting the game moving along! I bring this up not just to mess with him, but because I want it on the record that while my intuition tells me Spy is probably town, his uncharacteristic attitude is telling me the opposite. This day has gone on far too long.
Everyone not on inHim's wagon is holding this game up for selfish reasons.
Either get on him or put some muscle behind an alternative wagon. This is ridiculous for a game with this many solid players in it to stagnate like this. No, it's not just Dutch and Antihero, although they deserve to be scolded. It's also the person who has been lounging on Kmd for however long, or the people who think their RC and Cyberbob votes look at all relevant anymore. If your main antagonist is not catching votes then it's time to find his (or her) sidekick and move your vote. Please.
inHimshallibe - 4 - RedCoyote, iamausername, yabbaguy, Kmd4390
SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, DGB
RedCoyote - 2 - SpyreX, Cyberbob
Cyberbob - 2 - inHimshallibe, Weatherman
The important thing to note with this "everyone not on inhim is selfish" is that if someone like ohh KMD who I was talking to, were to vote instead for RC those wagons would be equal.

It's not a function of holding up the SURE FIRE WAGON. This is a disguised self-preservation measure and a bad one at that.

VCA in next post.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Day 1

Gorrad
- 5 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe,
Gorrad
, SpyreX, Dutch one
Korlash - 2 - Korlash, Antihero
xalxe
- 1 -
chevre

nocase
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog
chevre
- 1 -
xtoxm

Antihero - 1 - iamausername

Players not voting:
werewolf555
, RedCoyote, weatherman, DrippingGoofball, Kmd4390, Cyberbob, yabbaguy,
farside22
, pokerface,
xalxe

chevre
- 6 -
xtoxm
farside22
, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface
Gorrad
- 2 - SpyreX, Cyberbob
Antihero - 2 - iamausername, RedCoyote
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

xtoxm
- 1 - Antihero
Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

yabbaguy - 1 -
chevre

farside22
- 1 - Korlash

Players not voting:
werewolf555
, weatherman, Kmd4390,
xalxe
, Dutch one

chevre
- 5 -
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface
xtoxm
- 3 - Antihero,
farside22
werewolf555

Antihero - 2 - iamausername, Cyberbob
yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

farside22
- 1 - Korlash
pokerface - 1 - RedCoyote

Players not voting: weatherman, Kmd4390,
xalxe

chevre
- 6 -
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe

xtoxm
- 3 - Antihero,
farside22
werewolf555

yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

curiouskarmadog
- 1 - Cyberbob

Players not voting: weatherman, Kmd4390, Korlash

chevre
- 6 -
xtoxm
, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe
, Cyberbob
xtoxm
- 3 - Antihero,
farside22
werewolf555

yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 2 - SpyreX, DrippingGoofball
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

chevre
- 7 -
xtoxm
xalxe
, Cyberbob,
werewolf555

xtoxm
- 2 -
farside22
, DrippingGoofball
yabbaguy - 2 -
chevre
, Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
xalxe
- 1 -
nocase

Cyberbob - 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

werewolf555
- 1 - Antihero

chevre
- 7 -
xtoxm
xalxe
werewolf555
, DrippingGoofball
werewolf555
- 2 - Antihero,
chevre

curiouskarmadog
- 2 -
farside22
nocase

yabbaguy - 1 - Dutch one
Gorrad
- 1 - SpyreX
nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

farside22
- 1 - Cyberbob

chevre
- 5 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe
werewolf555

Gorrad
- 4 - SpyreX, DrippingGoofball, RedCoyote,
nocase

werewolf555
- 2 - Antihero,
chevre

curiouskarmadog
- 1 -
farside22

yabbaguy - 1 - Dutch one
nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

farside22
- 1 - Cyberbob
SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
pokerface - 1 - Dutch one

Players not voting: weatherman, Kmd4390, inHimshallibe

Gorrad
- 6 - SpyreX, DrippingGoofball, RedCoyote,
nocase
werewolf555
, inHimshallibe
chevre
- 4 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe

werewolf555
- 2 - Antihero,
chevre

curiouskarmadog
- 1 -
farside22

yabbaguy - 1 - Dutch one
nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

Dutch one - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
xalxe
- 1 - iamausername
DrippingGoofball - 1 - Kmd4390

Players not voting: weatherman, Dutch one, Cyberbob

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
curiouskarmadog
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one,
nocase

Gorrad
- 4 - SpyreX,
werewolf555
, inHimshallibe, iamausername
chevre
- 4 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy, pokerface,
xalxe

nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
KMD4390 - 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting: weatherman, Dutch one, Cyberbob

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
curiouskarmadog
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one,
nocase

Gorrad
- 5 - SpyreX,
werewolf555
, inHimshallibe, iamausername, Cyberbob
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash

Players not voting: Weatherman, PokerFace

werewolf555
- 8 - Antihero,
chevre
curiouskarmadog
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one,
nocase
, inHimshallibe
Gorrad
- 5 - SpyreX,
werewolf555
, iamausername, Cyberbob
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 1 -
Gorrad

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe,
nocase

Gorrad
- 3 - SpyreX, iamausername, Cyberbob
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
xalxe
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

xtoxm
- 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting: Weatherman, PokerFace

werewolf555
- 7 - Antihero,
chevre
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe,
nocase

Gorrad
- 4 - iamausername, Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX
chevre
- 3 -
xtoxm
, yabbaguy,
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
xalxe
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

RedCoyote - 1 - Weatherman

Players not voting: PokerFace

Gorrad
- 8 - iamausername, Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy,
nocase

werewolf555
- 6 -
chevre
farside22
, RedCoyote, Dutch one, Korlash,
curiouskarmadog

chevre
- 2 -
xtoxm
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

RedCoyote - 1 - Weatherman

Players not voting: PokerFace,
curiouskarmadog

Gorrad
- 11 - iamausername, Cyberbob, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy,
nocase
farside22
, Dutch one, Dripping Goofball, RedCoyote
werewolf555
- 3 -
chevre
, Korlash,
curiouskarmadog

chevre
- 2 -
xtoxm
xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

Antihero - 1 - Weatherman

Players not voting: PokerFace,
curiouskarmadog

Day 2

Dutch one - 5 -
curiouskarmadog
, PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote
curiouskarmadog
- 2 - DrippingGoofball,
chevre

SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
PokerFace - 1 - Dutch one
xtoxm
- 1 -
nocase

Players not voting: Cyberbob, Antihero, inHimshallibe,
xtoxm
, Kmd4390, Weatherman

Dutch one - 5 - PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote,
chevre

SpyreX - 2 - Korlash, Kmd4390
Antihero - 3 - iamausername, DrippingGoofball, Weatherman
xtoxm
- 1 -
nocase

curiouskarmadog
- 1 - Cyberbob
chevre
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Cyberbob - 1 - inHimshallibe

Players not voting: Antihero,
xtoxm

Antihero - 5 - iamausername, DrippingGoofball, Weatherman, RedCoyote, Cyberbob
Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace, SpyreX,
chevre

chevre
- 2 -
curiouskarmadog
, yabbaguy
xtoxm
- 1 -
nocase

xtoxm

Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace, SpyreX,
chevre

chevre
- 2 -
curiouskarmadog
, yabbaguy
xtoxm
- 2 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe

xtoxm

xtoxm
- 5 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe, Antihero, SpyreX, iamausername
Antihero - 2 - RedCoyote, Cyberbob
Dutch one - 2 - PokerFace,
chevre

chevre
- 2 - yabbaguy,
curiouskarmadog

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, Weatherman

xtoxm
- 4 -
nocase
, inHimshallibe, Antihero, SpyreX
Antihero - 2 - RedCoyote, Cyberbob
Dutch one - 2 - PokerFace,
chevre

PokerFace - 2 - Dutch one, Weatherman
SpyreX - 1 - Korlash
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

inHimshallibe - 1 - Kmd4390

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, DrippingGoofball, yabbaguy, iamausername

Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace,
chevre
, SpyreX
chevre
- 3 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe
Antihero - 2 - Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball
SpyreX - 2 - Korlash,
nocase

inHimshallibe - 2 - Kmd4390, RedCoyote
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

DrippingGoofball - 1 - Antihero

Players not voting:
xtoxm

chevre
- 5 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, DrippingGoofball,
nocase

Dutch one - 3 - PokerFace,
chevre
, SpyreX
Antihero - 1 - Cyberbob
inHimshallibe - 1 - RedCoyote
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, Antihero

chevre
- 9 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe,
nocase
, Kmd4390, cyberbob, Dutch one, Pokerface, RedCoyote
Dutch one - 3 -
chevre
, SpyreX, Korlash
SpyreX - 1 - Weatherman
Cyberbob - 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Kmd4390 - 1 - DrippingGoofball

Players not voting:
xtoxm
, Antihero

Day 3

SpyreX - 2 - Kmd4390, iamausername
inHimshallibe - 1 - RedCoyote
RedCoyote - 1 - yabbaguy

Players not voting: Antihero, DrippingGoofball, PokerFace, SpyreX, Dutch one, Korlash, Cyberbob, inHimshallibe, Weatherman

SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, iamausername
RedCoyote - 3 - yabbaguy, SpyreX, Cyberbob
inHimshallibe - 2 - RedCoyote, Kmd4390

Players not voting: Antihero, DrippingGoofball, Dutch one, inHimshallibe, Weatherman

SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, DrippingGoofball
RedCoyote - 3 - yabbaguy, SpyreX, Cyberbob
inHimshallibe - 2 - RedCoyote, iamausername

Players not voting: Antihero, Dutch one, inHimshallibe, Weatherman

SpyreX - 3 - PokerFace, Korlash, DrippingGoofball
inHimshallibe - 2 - RedCoyote, iamausername
Kmd4390 - 1 - yabbaguy

Players not voting: Antihero, Dutch one, Weatherman

inHimshallibe - 4 - RedCoyote, iamausername, yabbaguy, Kmd4390
SpyreX - 2 - PokerFace, Korlash
Cyberbob - 2 - inHimshallibe, Weatherman
Kmd4390 - 1 - DrippingGoofball
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So, from that mess lets look at the interesting bits on the fattest wagons on town:

Day 1:
Gorrad - 5 - nocase, inHimshallibe, Gorrad, SpyreX, Dutch one
chevre - 6 - xtoxm, farside22, DrippingGoofball, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface
chevre - 7 - xtoxm, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, pokerface, xalxe, Cyberbob, werewolf555
chevre - 5 - xtoxm, yabbaguy, pokerface, xalxe, werewolf555
werewolf555 - 7 - Antihero, chevre, curiouskarmadog, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, nocase
Gorrad - 5 - SpyreX, werewolf555, inHimshallibe, iamausername, Cyberbob
werewolf555 - 8 - Antihero, chevre, curiouskarmadog, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, nocase, inHimshallibe
Gorrad - 8 - iamausername, Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, nocase
Gorrad - 11 - iamausername, Cyberbob, SpyreX, Antihero, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, nocase, farside22, Dutch one, Dripping Goofball, RedCoyote

Day 2:
xtoxm - 5 - nocase, inHimshallibe, Antihero, SpyreX, iamausername
chevre - 5 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, DrippingGoofball, nocase
chevre - 9 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe, nocase, Kmd4390, cyberbob, Dutch one, Pokerface, RedCoyote

There is scum on each of these wagons.

Pretty much guaranteed scum be here:

Iffylands:
Dutch one - 5 - curiouskarmadog, PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote
Dutch one - 5 - PokerFace, SpyreX, yabbaguy, RedCoyote, chevre

First off, looking at it this way I'm apparently putting WAY too much stock in my early inhim read because his name stands out like a beacon.
Additionally, and not a surprise, RC looks really awesome too.

And the team doublewagoneers:
iamausername, Cyberbob, inHimshallibe, yabbaguy, Dutch one, RedCoyote

There's a HUGE amount of overlap here. Not a surprise. REALLY not surprised to see RC, Dutch, and after all in beautiful lines inHim there.

And, if you want to make it real fun - the following were ALSO on the werewolf wagon at apex:

RedCoyote, Dutch one, inHimshallibe

I still have a gut feeling about RC & Dutch higher than inHim but I wouldn't be surprised to see there be 2 in there. Or, hell, even all 3 in the greatest majesty ever.
Show

Proud member of BaM
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Spy 1720 wrote:It's not a function of holding up the SURE FIRE WAGON. This is a disguised self-preservation measure and a bad one at that.
If there's an alternative, then you need to make it happen or you need to conform. Period. You can cry self-preservation all you want, it just makes you sound whiny.

Also I love how you post a mountain of text as though no one has seen it before. Another week's worth of discussion, please, Mod! Courtesy of your friend SpyreX!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

SpyreX, I already did all the calculations.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cyber 25 + 50 + 15 + 25 + 25 + 5 = 145
PF 25 + 50 + 25 = 100
InHim 25 + 15 + 25 + 25 = 90

yabba 25 + 15 + 25 = 65
Anti 25 + 15 + 25 = 65
username 15 + 25 + 25 = 65
Spy 15 + 25 + 25 = 65
Dutch one 25 + 25 + 5 = 55
RC 25 + 25 = 50

KMD 25
Weather 25
I don't know how you get Dutch one up there, and how PF and Cyberbob don't come up in your analysis.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”