Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:27 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

vote: Chevre

iamausername's playing me like a fiddle, or just making good sense.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Antihero »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Tell me, Inhim. If we lynch Xtoxm and he flips town, would you want to lynch Antihero next? What about Yabba?
Haven't thought that far ahead. His claim sucks, let's lynch him.

I see you voted me later down the page. Awesome.
Wait, what? Why does his claim suck?

It only sucks that I interpreted his claim as him actually getting results instead of an indirect deduction from the choice he submitted last night.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Revised as I caught up imo.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Dutch one »

One of the things that took my attention is a kill that didn't happen.
If you think about it, DGB has played a leading role since the start of the game, what makes him a very dangerous player. I really expected him to be nightkilled in day1 because of this.

Why is this noticable.
it would be very likely that they would've killed him, unless:
- he was scum himself (scum won't nightkill it's own members)
- he was at a very wrong track. Since he has quite a lot of influence in the game, people he thinks that are town are relatively save. If there is scum between his town reads, it is quite likely that they want to keep him in the game sice he is almost like a buffer for them.
-he was exactly at the right track. If he was exactly right it would've been obvious if he was nightkilled.

Chevre. Before the end of the day, you have always been marked as a townie by DGB. That did save you from getting lynched. If you are scum it is very likely that you would've kept him alive, as a shield.
The thing about you is that you entirely changed after day 1. in the first day I had the feeling that you didn't really care that you was suspicious (you dared to take risks and your opinion about everything) but in day 2 you became very cautius. The only thing you have actually done in day 2 was accusing me from buddying you. A lot of people voted me in the beginning of this day so it was an easy bandwagon to jump on. I have the feeling that the only reason that you are still saying this is because you can't drop your accusations suddenly, you have to go on to not make it look like you didn't mean it.
And buddying??? How did you even get that idea? I defended you a couple of times in day 1 (maybe because I thought you were town and there were only a few votes needed before you was lynched), so that means that I tried to buddy you so I had a save status as scum?
in the beginning you started with saying "If I die, than Dutch One could possibly use my death to prove he was right." And now you are saying (without anything happened between these two posts concerning this case) "Dutch One was obviously buddying me, with meta's he tries to keep a neutral status. He has to die, no matter what."
I don't see how you can suddenly change you opinion from "well... it could be, but I'm not sure, it's only an idea..." to "OMG!! It's so obvious!! he is certainly scum, all evidence is there."

FOS Chevre
- 6 - Chevre, farside22, RedCoyote, Dutch one, Korlash, curiouskarmadog
Chevre - 2 - Seraphim,
Xalxe
, nocase - 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555
, DrippingGoofball - 1 - Kmd4390
RedCoyote - 1 - Weatherman

Gorrad wagon has too many persons on it to not have any scum.
Antihero probably voted Gorrad because he was a large (and believable) wagon. Antihero has had a lot of accusations his self, so I assume he went for the "easy and good" wagon.

Werewolf555 wagon. CKD has accused WW many times, he was very inactive so that was quite an easy target. Same as with Chevre.

DGB is not scummier because of Gorrads alignment. He was so busy with hammering Gorrad, you aren't doing that if you already know he is town. Than I would've suspected him to be more passive and neutral about his lynch (not obvious "screaming" your opinion).
Yabbaguy just jumped in at that moment, so I don't see any to get more suspicious on him because of this.
I'm a bit neutral about the others who voted Gorrad now.

Nocase wagon was purely town. But Nocase have been accused by many people on here (it's certain that both scum and town have accused him), when the day ended it was just coinicidental that there were only 2 townies voting for him. I don't really see that as very scummy, just coincidence.

Chevre wagon. Xalxe was third party scum. Probably voted him because he was still considered as a reasonable lynch. But Xalxe did not know who was all town and who were scum, so this doesn't defend Chevre either.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Ugh, I'm coasting again. First week of uni this week and it's catching me a little off guard... I'll have some time tonight to spare though so I'll try and get back in the action then.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:23 am

Post by nocase »

i was about to jump in the "chevre's been sucking today" camp but i decided to reread her in iso. to make sure, and what she has produced looks pretty good.

god, i'm so apathetic.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

A KMD lynch would revitalize the game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If it came down to lynching KMD or you today, it'd be you shweetheart.

Although dutch's DGB is scum because DGB is alive is awweesssomeeee
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

You're all over the place, Dutch, but I'm less enthused about voting you for some reason. That post seems rather genuine. I don't know, maybe we should just stick to the Gorrad wagon?

Someone offered to vote inHim, I think I can get behind that. inHim has been really flaky with his votes.

Unvote
;
vote: inHimshallibe
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Weatherman »

Pokerface wrote:As far as busy work and saying I'd check anti and what not, well I've kinda been getting a bit bored waiting for dutch and what not. Dutch hasn't really done anything new so I've probably started to come off like a broken record there. So I've wanted to see if my vote would be better served elsewhere. Use it to find other scum since dutch obviously can't be the only one. Why I didn't look into it anti or some others yet, only answer I can give is general boredum spilling over and being busy in real life. I have never been replaced in a game and I think I've only been prodded during mass game prods in the past so I guess I didn't want to start, so I had to post something.
Yes this is the problem I was perceiving with many of your posts. they read exactly as "I should post something", which is
the
motivation for scum's posting except when one of their own is under danger. Bored town usually lacks that generic feel.
PF wrote:I honestly don't remember if I read katsuki's posts earlier. He is me so I already know what he is. No need to scumhunt I guy that is me. I think that may be why I didn't or at least didn't care too much about what he said. I don't think he was even paying attention to the game really
this has so little relation to what I was talking about that it's almost funny but it doesn't lead anywhere sorting it out.

Please link games into which you've replaced. Couple latest as town and as scum. Particularly curious about stomping into a game and just happening to find the only 2 players under real scrutiny/danger your only 2 big scumreads (referring to the Gorrad/werewolf situation here).
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Weatherman »

Pokerface, Spyrex, ckd.
Looking at the playerlist, that would be my current top 3 hate zone.
Rereading stuff regards to the others coming up soon, hopefully.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 am

Post by nocase »

all right *straps on helmet*
vote: spyrex
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Working late tonight, on break
Weatherman wrote:
Pokerface wrote:As far as busy work and saying I'd check anti and what not, well I've kinda been getting a bit bored waiting for dutch and what not. Dutch hasn't really done anything new so I've probably started to come off like a broken record there. So I've wanted to see if my vote would be better served elsewhere. Use it to find other scum since dutch obviously can't be the only one. Why I didn't look into it anti or some others yet, only answer I can give is general boredum spilling over and being busy in real life. I have never been replaced in a game and I think I've only been prodded during mass game prods in the past so I guess I didn't want to start, so I had to post something.
Yes this is the problem I was perceiving with many of your posts. they read exactly as "I should post something", which is
the
motivation for scum's posting except when one of their own is under danger. Bored town usually lacks that generic feel.
I'm not 100% sure what you are getting at. I think you are trying to say I look bored scum and not bored town. Can you explain how what I said translates to bored scum and its difference from bored town. Otherwise I don't see what you are getting at
Weatherman wrote:
PF wrote:I honestly don't remember if I read katsuki's posts earlier. He is me so I already know what he is. No need to scumhunt I guy that is me. I think that may be why I didn't or at least didn't care too much about what he said. I don't think he was even paying attention to the game really
this has so little relation to what I was talking about that it's almost funny but it doesn't lead anywhere sorting it out.

Please link games into which you've replaced. Couple latest as town and as scum. Particularly curious about stomping into a game and just happening to find the only 2 players under real scrutiny/danger your only 2 big scumreads (referring to the Gorrad/werewolf situation here).
I recall you mentioning katsuki and where his vote was in relation to DGB's comments so I explained why I at least wasn't thinking about him or where is vote was in relation to those comments

Here is stuff you asked for meta wise on all games I replaced into
Games I replaced into and was scum:
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5741
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9524

Games I replaced into and was town:
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6579
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9595
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6617 (This game had long streaches of boredum and catchup)

There were also 2 other games where I died and later replaced back into as town.
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11017
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9267

Another game where I was bored town at a few streaches during hasdfgas and ergo wagons
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8276

Games where I was bored scum... I actually don't know if I have any. I prefer being scum over town and mafiascum seems to not give me a scum role enough. Closest game to it would be Black Fang when I was bored about litral and some others not getting lynched for a short period of time, but yay litral and the others were in the other scum group and we knew there was another scum group, so hunting there is true scum hunting and I don't know if you can say its bored scum as I was not making lies or false accusations. Here it is if you care though I still don't think you can truly call me bored mafia there for the reasons I listed
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8926
If anyone recalls playing with me in a game where I was bored scum feel free to remind me

What DGB and Korlash say relating to anti's claim seem wrong. Xtoxm and anti are town as far as i am concerned. The doc is dead already so if anti was scum and wanted xtoxm dead, then the proper play would have been kill xtoxm at night. Problem solved. Townie trying to out a liar makes most sence for anti's actions. I won't be going back over anti and xtoxm's past stuff like I said I would earlier. That stuff made me uncertain of their alignments and the new stuff makes me certain they are town so I don't think backtracking needed now.

I am yet to read the recent big posts from chevre and dutch. My breaks at work need to be longer
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

The dizzying rate of flip-flopping MUST stop. I am sick of it, and this secret deadline is going to kick our asses at this rate. I'm gonna read back and watch now for people deliberately trying to fog things up.

Who I absolutely would not lynch:
Dutch_one - case has been disintegrated ages ago
Antihero and Xtoxm - claims are very strong

Really fuzzy reads: (usually for reasons of sounding Town but are doing a disturbingly good job of blending. I'll reread later.)
PokerFace
Korlash
iamausername
Weatherman
inHimshallibe
DrippingGoofball - not for the above reasons, actually just for sounding more and more worthless as the game progresses. Her blunt style sounded fantastic at first, but it's beginning to just foster this awful environment.

^6 players large. Very bad, just from the statistical likelihood of one Mafia existing in that bunch being very high.

Who I'd lynch, in order of preference:
1. Chevre - still my most certain scum suspect. (<- current vote)
2. Kmd - lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrker.
3. SpyreX. This is novel- he's blending and coming in for the off comment and contributing to this awfully anti-productive atmosphere. This is very off from the SpyX I know- he's usually very keen on energizing the game with novel thoughts and a novel attitude on the game. What's the difference?
4. nocase - Still in the back of my mind, not expecting its support, but I saw another rapid Chevre reverse and the fact that he's now flipped his vote (mind you, to SpyX) rather reflexively. If someone scooped this case up, I'd hop.

Transparency please, everyone, I'd like top 3/5/whatever suspect lists, no funny business or shenanigans. Korlash doesn't like numbers, that's fine, we won't do a 1-5 scale. But we desperately need to have clear indicators of where everyone stands at this point, we're a bunch of apathetic wrecks who are impulsively latching onto anything that sorta kinda makes sense at this point and complacently accepting replies to just the current events as significant enough contribution.

Votes have lost all meaning in this game at this point in time. They are NOT good enough indicators of who you feel suspicious.

And yeah- new scumtell for this game at least, muddying the waters.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 9

"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Dutch one
- 3 - PokerFace, Chevre, SpyreX
Chevre
- 3 - iamausername, yabbaguy, inHimshallibe
Antihero
- 2 - Cyberbob, DrippingGoofball
PokerFace
- 2 - Dutch one, Weatherman
SpyreX
- 2 - Korlash, nocase
inHimshallibe
- 2 - Kmd4390, RedCoyote
Cyberbob
- 1 - curiouskarmadog
DrippingGoofball
- 1 - Antihero

Players not voting:
Xtoxm

Notes/Prods
:
-
Antihero wrote:KK: Did you give everyone a PR that makes them post like they have a stick up their asses?
You didn't get one?
- No prods
- Current Deadline: Seeeeecret. {There will be a 3 day warning}
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

unvote, vote spy
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:06 pm

yabbaguy wrote:Who I'd lynch, in order of preference:
1. Chevre - still my most certain scum suspect. (<- current vote)
2. Kmd - lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrker.
3. SpyreX. This is novel- he's blending and coming in for the off comment and contributing to this awfully anti-productive atmosphere. This is very off from the SpyX I know- he's usually very keen on energizing the game with novel thoughts and a novel attitude on the game. What's the difference?
4. nocase - Still in the back of my mind, not expecting its support, but I saw another rapid Chevre reverse and the fact that he's now flipped his vote (mind you, to SpyX) rather reflexively. If someone scooped this case up, I'd hop.
This list is fantastic. I'd vote for any, but I'll choose the top one. Especially since Chevre has mutated into a lurker.

VOTE: Chevre
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Apathy is a hard burden - this is my last game for a good while now that all the others have ended/dead.

I've laid out a few things and I was excited at Anti catching a live one but that sure didn't pan out for dead scum (it did work for town towns).

I was powerfully wrong on Gorrad but by crom I was trying. And then its dead lulls of dead. With half of what comes up being woo-doggy awesome.

BUT, I will give some mojo soon. For mad reals.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by nocase »

by crom
proceed with bandwagon.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by iamausername »

yabbaguy wrote:Transparency please, everyone, I'd like top 3/5/whatever suspect lists, no funny business or shenanigans. Korlash doesn't like numbers, that's fine, we won't do a 1-5 scale. But we desperately need to have clear indicators of where everyone stands at this point, we're a bunch of apathetic wrecks who are impulsively latching onto anything that sorta kinda makes sense at this point and complacently accepting replies to just the current events as significant enough contribution.
I LIKE PRETTY COLOURS AND LISTING THE ENTIRE PLAYER LIST

DGB
yabbaguy
Weatherman
Antihero
Xtoxm
Dutch one
Cyberbob

nocase
inHimshallibe
Korlash

RedCoyote
CKD
PokerFace
KMD

SpyreX
Chevre

CKD moves down to #1 suspect given a scum flip on Chevre.

I might do some effort posting to explain why everybody should be voting Chevre if I need to, but that wagon seems to building pretty nicely on its own at the moment.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:20 am

nocase wrote:
by crom
proceed with bandwagon.
Let's string up Chevre. SpyreX will die another day.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Got some time, updating now…updating for page 51 and typing as I go.
In reference to bob’s 1265, it is not incoherent, no one has had an issue reading my posts to include you up until now. You say parts are incoherent, but directly address what I am saying…its bullshit..and you are scum.

@all, why is there not a fucking wagon on bob right now?....oh right, the anti/xtomx thing.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:gone to atlantic city for the weekend.
I've been clear with my opinions of Xtomx and Antihero. Cyberbob... meh. He's not irritating me.
Ok noted.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Indeed.

We're not lynching Xtomx, nothing to see here, move along.
I thought we were waiting for X to make a clarification, didnt Anti say he as lying? EDIT: he makes the clarification sooo…
iamausername wrote: Ball's in your court, Antihero. What makes you think he's lying?
This
Antihero wrote:I'm a roleblocker. I blocked Seraphim (Xtoxm) last night. When this whole thing started, he game me the impression he got
results
which I knew was impossible. I guess all I did was make Xtoxm bulletproof.

UNVOTE:
Ok, so that is wrapped up

Hey can we lynch Bob now?
DrippingGoofball wrote:That makes it easy.

VOTE: Antihero
wait what? How is that a good vote?

Note to self: dutch/DGB/bob scum team.
nocase wrote:wait, no.
unvote. vote: cyberbob.

:? sorry.
thats the spirit!
Antihero wrote:Why is it so hard for you all to see that DGB is scum?

She slapped the vote on me after my claim, thinking everyone would go "lolscumblocker" at my claim. Well, she misguessed this time. Since she doesn't give a reason why she thinks I'm scum (ever), I think we have scum.
DGB is DGB....could be scum, but her actions is not enough to warrant a lynching today....

much more interested in bob
DrippingGoofball wrote:Xtomx is Xtomx, but what was the point of YOU claiming?????

That's why.
how do you not understand why he claimed? you really dont see why?
nocase wrote:
unvote.

what does everyone think about inhimshallibe?
not on my radar....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Korlash »

Yabba wrote:Transparency please, everyone, I'd like top 3/5/whatever suspect lists, no funny business or shenanigans. Korlash doesn't like numbers, that's fine, we won't do a 1-5 scale. But we desperately need to have clear indicators of where everyone stands at this point, we're a bunch of apathetic wrecks who are impulsively latching onto anything that sorta kinda makes sense at this point and complacently accepting replies to just the current events as significant enough contribution.
Actually this may be just the thing I need to spark some more interest in this game... Challenge accepted! *thrilling music*

While I think it's stupid that people can't see why scum would do what both Xtoxm and anti did today, I also realize that neither should/can/will be lynched today regardless of anything. So I guess they would fall under a 'wouldn't lynch' category.

I've forgotten more then I know about chev already, in fact the only thing I can remember about her yesterday was that I seemed to be against her lynch. So while I'm willing to relook at whatever case is against her today odds are I'll come to the same conclusion.

An actual top five list would include Dutch, Spy, weatherman, Poker, and either Iam, KMD, or RedCyote. Since I'm not sure, why don't we just call it a top four list and throw bob, CKD, nocase, and inhim with the other three to make an 'eh' category. We'll put DGB next to chev in the 'doubtful' section, and we'll throw you in between them and the two claims. Hopefully that accounts for everyone.

I don't care what order you put each category in, with the amount of effort I've been devoting this game I couldn't produce an accurate ranking at this time. If you want you could try applying an algebraic ordering system to the names, Or be Lexicographical on the matter, list them according to how closely they rhyme with the word Purple, or just use simple alphabetical order too list them and save yourself some time.

Since I don't think an arbitrary who's who of scummiest really matters even with the proverbial hypothetical gun at my head, I'll just leave it at having four suspects. While one could assume my vote signifies my 'number one' I'm afraid that may not be the case. Once I take the time to reexamine all four I could see it possibly going on Dutch or even Poker. (Maybe not Weatherman so I guess that would make him my 'number 4' huh...) Like I said, hopefully this will 're-energizer my tanks' so to speak and I'll be able to give something more substantial. At least this should be sufficient to ease the "where I stand" conundrum.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 am

Post by nocase »

FINE.
unvote. vote: chevre.
anything to move this glacier forward.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'd prefer a Chevre lynch to a Dutch one although it would be far from my first choice.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”