SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:05 am

Post by farside22 »

/confirmed
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Solar wind: do you know brantz well?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 148, FourTrouble wrote:farside, what're your thoughts so far?

I liked solar wind from the start. Looks to be getting reads early. The one that felt odd to me was brantz.
He tries to join the convo with some light joking and it read very awkward to me.
He tries a second time and solor said nothing so I had wondered if brantz was buddying up to solor of if this was normal.
I'm null on the other hydra. There seems to be more of a teasing quality and the back and forth between solor and the other hydra read like a sibling teasing there younger sibling.
Ft seemed town so far.
Ooba is null and no one else said much to give me anything at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tso and bitmap are null.
I know people said they thought bitmap' comment was odd. I was meh about it.

Zombie reads as trying to hard.
Examples:
In post 41, Xombie wrote:
In post 27, Bitmap wrote:All about that town bout that town bout that town, no scum

One too many towns for that song, I think.
Overcompensating?

In post 45, Xombie wrote:His 'hi' is super sketch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and I half read some of the back and forth between solo and other hydra. It got a bit yawn feast for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 158, Imperium wrote:
In post 156, farside22 wrote:Oh and I half read some of the back and forth between solo and other hydra. It got a bit yawn feast for me.

You already talked about the interaction and said you got a teasing sibling vibe, why did you feel the need to mention you read it again?

Solar ask me about what they said. Most of what I remember was you two chatting back and forth.

In post 159, Imperium wrote:
In post 156, farside22 wrote:Oh and I half read some of the back and forth between solo and other hydra. It got a bit yawn feast for me.

Also were imperium, bow down to your leader!

Okay I can remember calling you imp now. :lol:

So why were you so fiesty toward solar?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Metal: don't be stupid this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ft: why have you not posted in the neighborhood?

Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 186, farside22 wrote:Metal: don't be stupid this game.

<3

farside i hope you are town

I am.
It is 11pm and I'm still awake and playing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 241, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I'm out of town and regretting joining 2 larges. Bear with me as I lurk for a few days.

Also I'm so bulletproof

real claim.

Why did you feel the need to claim this?

In post 246, FourTrouble wrote:I'd like to see more from BRantz. I agree with the point in 188 (I also had the same thought so it resonates), and I also liked his unexplained townread on House, but I didn't like the tone or content in everything else he said.

This in a nutshell is how I feel about brantz.

Dear lord there is lots to still read.
Do people sleep?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #413 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 252, RachMarie wrote:what we are not doing RVS?

I guess I will spend some time sorting peeps out tomorrow its late here.

Psst Tammy even though it was pregame I really WOULD like to check out a couple of your scum games.

Why didn't you vote if you wanted rvs?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #414 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 277, RachMarie wrote:Yeah tell me about it I am not even sure who has not posted yet? I need something from everyone before I can start sorting some of the slots out bah

This reads scummy to me.

In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Thought on rach would be lovely.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Xombie: why did you focus only on comments about you? And when you believed ms was faking a read why didn't you vote for him right then?

Vote: rach
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #420 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I want a better explaination for the town read on rach.
All she did was complain about no rvs and then complain about reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Works for me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #432 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 420, farside22 wrote:I want a better explaination for the town read on rach.
All she did was complain about no rvs and then complain about reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 433, Solar Wind wrote:
Imperium wrote:
In post 361, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 360, Solar Wind wrote:I think the perspective is different if he was referring to a song. Going to wait for the rest of Xombie's catchup.

Bitmap was definitely referencing the song. I thought Xombie didn't get it and that his interaction was really awkward/forced, but ya. Not sure if you are feeling the same thing or not here? ^

If Xombie didn't get it, why would he call it a song...?

I recognized the song in bitmap's post and I thought Xombie got it. The thing that bugged me about his confirmation phase posts was that he was picking at invisible nits (invisible as far as alignment indicativeness goes) when there was actual content to interact with.

Which may be a factor of playstyle or experience level.

His reaction to metal sonic's gambit adds some weight to that possibility. Assuming that scum would trade a one-for-one with an unknown player on day 1 strikes me as pretty naive.

If he really thought it that strongly I think he would have voted MS right away.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #485 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 463, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 451, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 446, Bitmap wrote:How is he anti-town? Also, being lazy is not alignment indicative.

Not reading large portions of the game is anti-town. Not commenting on anything unless specifically asked is anti-town. Casting an RVS vote (i.e. trying to go back) when RVS is dead is anti-town. All of these suggest that Ankamius isn't scumhunting (which is anti-town) and a passive/reactionary approach (which is also anti-town). I also disagree that being lazy isn't scummy. Yes, town are sometimes lazy too (and I'm at fault for this more than anyone), but in general scum are lazy more often than town, so it increases the odd that someone is scum.

No. Antitown is posting spam and cluttering the thread. I don't have anything important to say when the whole thread is bullshit.

Having no read at all and nothing to say about the game I'd say is more anti town.
You've been through this before why the attitude?

In post 472, vezokpiraka wrote:I've read the thread. I saw nothing worthwhile. It's the first day of day 1. There is nothing that can actually be used to make a proper case.

Also what does having your attention on me mean?

Fry me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 484, TiphaineDeath wrote:So from the top, Solar winds interactions over the last couple pages are shitty. 453 and 458 are downright terrible and since I've already decided that solar and imperium can't both be town because you're trying to goddamned hard to buddy each other you can be the scum out of the two.

I think fourtrouble is scum too, the ank push is for shit and almost every other post he's made is asking random unconnected questions. Just fyi, lynching someone for being anti town is classic scum play, and vezok is town as fuck.

I'm reserving judgment on the whole xombie/metalsonic debacle. I seem to literally always scumread metal sonic at some point in the game and am usually wrong so I am a bit cautious on this issue.

I have a gut scumread on house that will take some more examining for me to explain to myself and others.

For now, VOTE: solar wind, sup man?

Also we should not out neighorhoods.

Why are those post shitty?
What don't you like?
Can you quote the questions your talking about from four?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #496 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd like all hyrda's to please sign who they are when they post from here on in.
Thanks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 505, RachMarie wrote:Those of you who are already town reading me could you explain WHY?

Bit is actually better at being scum than town. Do not let the VI routine fool you.

Of the 3 votes on me his seems the scummiest. No reasoning giving just a bald vote after two votes have already been cast. It looks like he is going for low hanging fruit.

VOTE: Bit

You are not low hanging fruit.
Why did you focus only on those that voted you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #521 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Imp: Why did you not mention this concern of yours sooner?

As for the discussion about xombie, I thought he was a newb to mafia, which was why I felt his reaction was more questionable. Most newbs as far as I have run across are aware of gambits like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 524, Imperium wrote:
In post 521, farside22 wrote:Imp: Why did you not mention this concern of yours sooner?

As for the discussion about xombie, I thought he was a newb to mafia, which was why I felt his reaction was more questionable. Most newbs as far as I have run across are aware of gambits like that.

My concern has been there and it's been a work in progress. I've put other concerns in the neighborhood and was met with Nacho was going to laugh at me to see my concern.

I've been out all day and this was something I was thinking about while out. Left some messages for Nacho, thought about it some more, then decided to put it out there.

It's about 24 hours into day one, so it's not like I waited a long time to air my concerns.

I'm just a bit bothered that TD says something and you follow up with issues after.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #529 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 527, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 526, farside22 wrote:I'm just a bit bothered that TD says something and you follow up with issues after.

What's concerning about that? Tammy's analysis doesn't seem fake.

For me it was a bit out of the blue read after many pages of back and forth.

Plus: weird reason that will make people look at me funny.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #536 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 534, T S O wrote:Has anything relevant happened in the 21 pages? I forced myself to read them all, and moderately regret wasting my time doing so.

I have rach and zombie as scum reads.
The rest are null, town or no info to go on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 547, RachMarie wrote:Thanks Tammy especially since you often see me as scummy that makes more sense on you and Nacho, so yeah you can go in my likely town pile And that jives with what I know about Nacho who does tend to read me as town generally.

Still want to know from SW (fery and falcon) about why their early town read on me.

Farside I did not say everyone voting me was scum, I was basing my read and vote on the WAY that Bit joined the wagon, and the fact that peeps were brushing him off as town and VI. I have seen him pull some pretty good stunts as scum before and even 3rd party.

I didn't say you thought that.
I asked why you focused only on that that voted for you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #600 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 555, ooba wrote:This looks like vezo-town although I'm not sure if it's his scum-him trying to play to that meta. Leaning town though.

TD's entrance also felt town to me.

Vote: BRantz

What is the difference between town vezo and scum vezo?

In post 558, beastcharizard wrote:VOTE: TiphainDeath

FourTrouble, am I being useful?

Why did you just sheep ft?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 587, Xombie wrote:
In post 419, farside22 wrote:Xombie: why did you focus only on comments about you?

Just trying to keep up.
What do you think of the people asking for summaries and/or not reading at all?

In post 419, farside22 wrote: And when you believed ms was faking a read why didn't you vote for him right then?

Idk man, can you type like this:

People are lazy, it's null that players don't want to read and ask for summaries.

Vote: xombie

That response does not awnser my question at all.

I'm also a bit paranoid about vezo. I don't recall him analysising post like he did and I think that his current post is the most town I've ever seen him. I'll put that under paranoid for now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

My neighborhood is pretty quiet.
If I had to pick one person in my neiborhood as scum it would be peregrine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #641 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 640, House wrote:
In post 638, RachMarie wrote:
Scum already knows who is town, even in multiball they know who is not part of their team. By discussing things you may trip them up and catch them in the smaller setting of a neighborhood, so I disagree with you that the neighborhoods are useless.

BS. By sharing our reads, they know who is less likely to be mislynched (NK bait), possible PR crumbs that aren't available to all of town, and who can be sold as a lynch.

This was how I was thinking but also scum hunting in the neighborhood
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #666 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 660, Bitmap wrote:
In post 659, BRantz wrote:
In post 656, Bitmap wrote:I was thinking about this game and thought about the gambit MS played against Xombie. I guess I'm too influenced by the playstyle of UberNinja and drmyshotgun but when you think about it, Xombie didn't have a reaction really which is weird because when I think about it more, I would have screamed and condemned Metal Sonic and created an ultimatum to get him lynched. But Xombie didn't do that. Instead, he was like "uhhh ok" which doesn't strike me as what a town player would usually say in that situation.

Why does Xombie reacting differently than you in that situation mean he is scummy?

Hi. It's not just reacting differently than me. It's just the fact that he supposedly knows he's town and is like "uhh ok" instead of "ur scum" sort of mentality and I would assume a newer player would shift towards "wtf are you doing im town" mentality if that happened to them.

This was my thought process, plus when you look at the wording he believes the claim is fake and then votes.
It's like, oh wait I said that was scummy let me vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:23 am

Post by farside22 »

MS: what is wrong with voting blond?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #758 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

@metal!
In post 712, farside22 wrote:MS: what is wrong with voting blond?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #759 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 739, mastin2 wrote:(If you're wondering why Xombie's so high, it's because Xombie's in my head.

More curious why he's a town read.
Also from what he's said this game, my gut says not a newb.

:P)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #760 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 759, farside22 wrote:
In post 739, mastin2 wrote:(If you're wondering why Xombie's so high, it's because Xombie's in my head.

Fixed so my post was clear.

More curious why he's a town read.
Also from what he's said this game, my gut says not a newb.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #825 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Funny enough I feelbetter about xombie

Vote: Pere
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #870 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 851, beastcharizard wrote:Is this like your first post spades? so how is everyone lurky like you?

This is the first post I've liked from beast.

I'm pretty null on mastin myself. Last time I played with her I went from town read to scum read and she was town.

Also I'm starting get get pissy that ms keeps ignoring my question
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #881 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 872, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 758, farside22 wrote:@metal!

blonde is town. voting him is wrong.

Why is he town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #996 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 967, TiphaineDeath wrote:I seriously still want MS dead, maybe bitmap too, that exchange was terrible.

What about it don't you like and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #997 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

There is a lot of people not voting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 998, iHouse wrote:Farside, why are you voting PV right now? What do you think of Brantz and Solar wind?
eye

Pv has done nothing that comes across as town here or in the pt

I didn't care for brantz at the start because of gut but so far the push on him feels weak.
I find solar very town. I also find myself going back and forth reading imp.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1002, iHouse wrote:
In post 1000, farside22 wrote:
In post 998, iHouse wrote:Farside, why are you voting PV right now? What do you think of Brantz and Solar wind?
eye

I didn't care for brantz at the start because of gut but so far the push on him feels weak.

Which posts come across as particularly scummy?
Are his PT posts so relevant that you wouldn't be voting him if you hadn't seen them? If yes, why aren't your other neighbors voting him? Do they disagree with you?
What kinds of things has he said in the PT?
How much emphasis do you place on your gut? If you think the push on Brantz is weak, do you see the weak reasoning as scum-indicative?
P.edit: I shall get to that.

Pv didn't post till late game but said hi in the qt and never posted in thread till much later.
Much later
I typically like my gut it is about 65% to 70% accurate. It's usually better with players I don't know well.
Pv has just asked questions in the pt. A lot of what he asked would be found reading the game.
Nothing he brought rings pv town to me.
I don't know what the other 2 think of Pere because neither have said anything about him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

As for the brantz wagon the only player on there that had a pov scum read was vezo.
Can't really evaluate with blah reason from ooba. Pere sheeping is not alignment indictive for him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1006, iHouse wrote:
In post 1003, farside22 wrote:
In post 1002, iHouse wrote:
eye

Which posts come across as particularly scummy?
Are his PT posts so relevant that you wouldn't be voting him if you hadn't seen them? If yes, why aren't your other neighbors voting him? Do they disagree with you?
What kinds of things has he said in the PT?
How much emphasis do you place on your gut? If you think the push on Brantz is weak, do you see the weak reasoning as scum-indicative?
P.edit: I shall get to that.

Pv didn't post till late game but said hi in the qt and never posted in thread till much later.
Much later
I typically like my gut it is about 65% to 70% accurate. It's usually better with players I don't know well.
Pv has just asked questions in the pt. A lot of what he asked would be found reading the game.
Nothing he brought rings pv town to me.
I don't know what the other 2 think of Pere because neither have said anything about him.

So, would you be voting him just off of his main thread posts?
What is your gut read for this slot? Has your read changed since it became a hydra?
Have you made an attempt to get your neighbours to vote PV? If not, why not?
Eye

As weird as it sounds I find it scummy he responded to the pt before posting in this thread.
My reason for this may seem odd though.
I had house as a loose town read. The play here reminded me of duck tales mafia.
Changed? Not really. It takes me something odd or flips to change reads on day 1.
I haven't attempted to promote his lynch mostly because no one is really that chatty in the pt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1021, TiphaineDeath wrote:It's hard to put my finger on, but it feels faked. It feels like.... Like scum have daychat and are using it to pretend to do this thing, but actually, there's an easy way to clear this up.

your being paranoid

I'll stick you in the town column for now but there was nothing to gain and Bitman was not even looked at by anyone as scum (maybe you) but that's really nothing.

(note that is not a slap just one player isn't enough for panic in my view)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@ap: the reason I asked for the hydra's to sign there post there was a discussion in my neighborhood and wondered who was posting. Some post from the hydra read a bit strange coming from Tammy that I wondered and it's easy to say it was not really Tammy.

As for my reads I did say town, null or not enough info.
The reason for my each scum read early is seen in this game and as you quoted from me xombie's delay vote struck me as scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1056, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1041, farside22 wrote:@ap: the reason I asked for the hydra's to sign there post there was a discussion in my neighborhood and wondered who was posting. Some post from the hydra read a bit strange coming from Tammy that I wondered and it's easy to say it was not really Tammy.

The reason for my each scum read early is seen in this game and as you quoted from me xombie's delay vote struck me as scummy.

Ok, thats fair I guess. I'd still expect someone who cared about it to complain or otherwise pointout that everyone was ignoring that request.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. You mentioned that solar was a maybe townlean early on and thats the only thing I can see of your townreads. Blindly saying that everyone (besides Xombie/Rach) is "null, town or no info to go on." doesn't fly even a little bit.

At that time not a lot of people posted to get reads on so that is the not enough info.
Most of the convo was imp and solar.
Also my back and forth read on imp is whom I felt was not being completely truthful. A post made by the hydra comes from some who acts like they know me well and as far as I recall Tammy and I had been in maybe 2 games total.
Another post by imp reminded anka of nacho but the hydra claimed it was Tammy.
Things like that make me go hmmm but I didn't feel like fight/pushing the issue.

I did have ooba and TD as people of interest. I just haven't updated my list since then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1055, AngryPidgeon wrote:Townies: Vezok, RachMarie, TSO, -Blonde-
Probable Townies: Mastin2, four trouble, Imperium, bitmap
Mehhhhhhhh, town I guess but not really extremely committed to that read: Tiphaine, Solar, iHouse, Xombie, Ooba

People I want to look into more: VysePresident, Farside22, Metal Sonic

Still don't get the town read on blond at all.
Mastin is a ball of null to me.
Vyse has said next to nothing and frankly some who just critiqued 2 scum reads and mentions 3 players total can stfu about number of scum reads
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1067, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1064, farside22 wrote:At that time not a lot of people posted to get reads on so that is the not enough info.
Most of the convo was imp and solar.
Also my back and forth read on imp is whom I felt was not being completely truthful. A post made by the hydra comes from some who acts like they know me well and as far as I recall Tammy and I had been in maybe 2 games total.
Another post by imp reminded anka of nacho but the hydra claimed it was Tammy.
Things like that make me go hmmm but I didn't feel like fight/pushing the issue.

I did have ooba and TD as people of interest. I just haven't updated my list since then.

I have to sit and think who imp is every time someone says it >.>. so what is your overall impression of Imperium right now? My concern with you is that you haven't really indicated who, if anyone, you think is town except in a vague manner (that one post I keep talking about). The lack of townreads and recipients of your scumreads look an awful lot like someone who is trying to post thing to appear busy, but doesn't really want to make a splash in the game.

I'd be interested in talking about Ooba and TD.

In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Because if I have such little grasp of you that I don't even remember you're in the game, that's a very bad sign.

If I were actually actively posting, that would make sense to me. The thing is I've been too scared to jump into this game because Im barely managing my others right now and once Im in this one I KNOW it will automatically become a priority to me so in my head there is no between. Either I play or I dont. Once I start playing, Im committed emotionally.
In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Don't be hasty, Master AngryPidgeon. We ents feel like if there's something worthy of doing, it is worthy of taking a long time to do.

Sorry, my post was not extremely relevant to this game. Was something unrelated.

I wrote a list in my pt.
I want to update it before I post a new one but if you want my old list I think I would get in trouble for copying from the pt.
You can ask FourTrouble if you don't believe me about my list post.

Well td's recent paranoia was town but prior I had him under people of interest because how agressive he started the game and started just attacking people. It just read a bit over the top.
I noted mask had a bit of attitude to but not as strong.
Usually I find agressive good and strong but it read a bit unnatural.

I have to reread ooba to remember why he was under people of interest.
I'll get to it later tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and imp still feels weird to me. They called me out for snipping from the sidelines. Not sure why when the only time I was called out from them was mentioning there name.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Imp this was the remark you made about me that seemed more like you were familiar with me as a player then just playing a game or two.

In post 465, Imperium wrote:That you're being naive about some things (Farside, ooba) and not realizing the significance of others (Rach, House). Rach opening the game with a completely different approach from her normal scum game should be a pretty large town marker, as should the vengeful claim out of the blue from House. Farside and ooba would have a decently easy time posting the things they've posted in thread as scum: both have individual town markers that are much more town and much more reliable than what they've dropped in thread so far.

I have AP as a town read, not sure where the hate is coming from there. I was more pissy with him because I was a bit tired last night and criticizing my 2 scum reads when he had 3 mentioned and 1 can't post and the other is all but invisible in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1083, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: theaceofspades

Is this just because of his post?

In post 1084, TiphaineDeath wrote:"I don't understand the lurker hate, but this guy, this guy over here, I don't like the way he be lurking and talking about it."

Mantis Scum=AP Scum.

In post 1093, Xombie wrote:The T S O / House interaction seems petty but makes me more confident in a town House. Unsure on T S O.
I don't get the AP scumreads, I thought his catch up posts were pretty town.
TD's thoughts on the MS/Bitmap exchange kind of mirror mine but that was cleared up with the mod confirmation with them being removed. Still, townpoints for the paranoia.

Agreed with you about tso/house.

In post 1094, Xombie wrote:
In post 1034, TiphaineDeath wrote:
AP/FT/Faraday/Xombie I want mastin opinions, go.

Absolute last person we would want to lynch today.
Scumhunting god and all.
Pretty sure she's town.

Your thoughts?

Can you explain the mastin town read to me? She is very null in my view with everything she has said thus far.

Solar: I'll get to my town read of AP shortly, working on my Ooba read first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay so I reread the iso to remind myself of what I had noted as a person of interested, which will bring me back to aceofspades after this post.
Or I can do it all in one now that I'm at a computer.

Anyways first ooba.

In post 210, ooba wrote:I'm against outing neighbourhoods this game. Here are some scenarios where not outing actually helps:
- Scum\third party needing to target particular pantheons for their abilities
-
Town informational roles sharing info to the neighbourhood.
A cop can share his reads with the other people. One of the others can claim. etc.

In post 417, ooba wrote:
Town

13. Solar Wind (F-16_Fighting_Falcon and fferyllt)
16. Imperium (Tammy and Nacho) - Times where I had my doubts and still do - town for now though.
23. Bitmap

Please put pressure on fourth. Good chance we might have scum there.

19. Ankamius

Townish

1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push - but not sure if scum would choose to push that avenue right now. High level scum players might - so I'm not sure.
21. House - Not strong but leaning town for claim.
17. RachMarie - Weak town - no particular reason.

Null but some thoughts

2. Metal Sonic - Did not like the entry to the thread. Then the 'let's out all neighbourhoods' was town. The leadership\posting after that was town - his list had too many town reads. [But Solar Wind had a similar list - so idk]. Can't call him town for now.
24. Xombie - I can't really place the current vote on MS. Would scum really do that?

I noted this post because he wanted pressure on Anka but wasn't voting him and then later without much said.

In post 555, ooba wrote:This looks like vezo-town although I'm not sure if it's his scum-him trying to play to that meta. Leaning town though.

He votes brantz

It's a bit random and without reasoning there.

In post 645, ooba wrote:
In post 600, farside22 wrote:What is the difference between town vezo and scum vezo?

Scum vezo is more calculated. Town vezo doesn't care for appearances as much. I don't see scum vezo drawing this much attention to his slot. Then again, it's easy to fake. (and I did mention this recently in a game too)

aceofspades wrote:As for the skim i've done on
neighborhoods
. I do have to say
they
help me. If only by limiting the information i get, and not spinning my head around freakishly.

Plural?

Also this was a really good catch by ooba and I was a bit surprised this did not get pushed more when aceofspades did post.

Now let me talk about aceofspades he has a total of 3 post.
Yup that's it.

This was the 2nd post by him

In post 850, theaceofspades wrote:Ok i'm here. Finished reading too. Just dumping my thoughts.

First, to xombie's and someone else who i can't remember thing about neighborhoods. Yes plural. This isn't a new mechanic is it? Been done before. Don't think so. Yes they (plural) help me.

MS is pretty much almost obvitown. Idk much about him though.

Bitmap Rach Ihouse imp and solar wind are also fairly strong townreads.

xombie i'm reserving judgement on.

Everyone else is almost as lurky as me. Except in a few cases

Read vezok ISO. Strong townread.

I'll iso the other guys in a moment too

The neighborhood response really reads awkward to me.
Like if I had said neighbors I would have said something more like. I have played in a lot of neighbor games and they help me. He emphasized and got snippy about it.
then he talks about lurkers in the game and doesn't really move forward till

In post 1082, theaceofspades wrote:I got prodded.

I don't really know waht to do. I feel overwhelmed with all this.

All i can really say now is that i'm adding fourtrouble to my townread list.

And i'm really not a fan of AP right now (sorry friend. i like you)

you have people talking about AP and he never said what he doesn't like or why.

Vote: theaceofspades
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Imp: this is where my confusion comes from.
In post 479, Imperium wrote:
In post 471, Solar Wind wrote:I'm not following. I did think that Ank scumreading you guys was less likely to come from scum in general but he seems so disengaged from the game I'm not sure he even knows who the difficult lynches are. Have you played with Ank before? Also, you are presenting a thought process that would be pretty elaborate for him. I could potentially see scum showing up, feeling too lazy to read, and complaining about the mass of content. Perhaps he thought complaining about the "spam" would endear him to the rest of the players who haven't caught up. He isn't you and may not understand that manipulating influential voices is important. His scum strategy could potentially be to simply avoid a lynch and he may think that getting null-town read by the majority is sufficient to do that. Can you elaborate on this read more?

I have played with Ank before, yeah. I agree that scum motivation line is at least second level, as is the scum motivation you come up with. I think it's a simpler and more likely reality based on Ank also being annoyed by content in confirmation stage that he's a person that likes to complain to an extent and doesn't like reading tons of shit in a short amount of time.

In post 476, Ankamius wrote:Imperium: Which head have I been talking to?

Tammy. I've posted about you more recently, though.

Are you and nacho just talking whenever something catches your eye?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1112, The Mask wrote:Bad week for me.

vote: four trouble

Soulless sack of poo. AP might be town, changed my mind. Don't like that he's running with his tail between his legs but I get good feelings reading him.

Can you give examples of where you see this and why is it scummy?

In post 1114, theaceofspades wrote:i get snippy. i'm a snippy person. I felt it was a bit of a reach. Yes plural.

and i been busy. so i haven't posted, hopefully i can fix that.

idk what "you have people talking about AP " but for me it was mostly about 1058. Plus i totally disagree with his reads on farside and MS. And i don't really see how he could have those opinions

Ooba asked the say question. He is not a newb. The wording caught his eye,so your response being primary towards the newb making it read very demeaning towards him.
So you have one post from ap you don't like?
That's it?

Yea I'm not moving my vote.

Ap: I think it was that I didn't make a list. Sometimes I make list, sometimes I don't. I don't really explain town reads unless someone finds them scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that the fact that you, ace, had only 3 fucking post goal where ap had more. -sarcasm-
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1114, theaceofspades wrote:i get snippy. i'm a snippy person. I felt it was a bit of a reach. Yes plural.

idk what "you have people talking about AP " but for me it was mostly about 1058. Plus i totally disagree with his reads on farside and MS. And i don't really see how he could have those opinions

Let's talk about your issues with ap for a moment.
What about post 1058 bothers you.
The farside comment has been said to death so I'm taking that out. As for ms, why does it bother you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1161, Solar Wind wrote:@ Farside, you've been engaging TheAceOfSpades's read on AngryPidgeon. Why not mine?

Because ace has said very little and I don't want anyone else to respond till he explains himself without help.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll have my read list Thursday.
Sorry for the delay, it's easier to get everything organized on a computer vs phone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Cephrir: what do you think of ace?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1314, Xombie wrote::?

I want to comment on something unrelated to diffuse but yeah, I got nothin. Sooo

This is adorable!

And you get to stay on my town list officially,

Will be getting back to ace when I get home.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1327, VysePresident wrote:Halfway through reading the game. Not even going to pretend to offer something useful.

I hope the hydra battle is distancing, because the alternative is really depressing.

You may want to skim some of that back and forth.

I like the ace wagon. I'd want to see pv post more. I want vyse to catch up. Mastin still feels blah to me, to the point she starts to read scummy.

Also I thought someone said they thought m's read scummy besides ap.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay back to ace for a moment.

He pointed to an issue with AP, based in 3 post.
He (ace) said my case was in regards to 3 post ace made. Well ace had a total of 3 post for the whole game, his comparison is shit.
Ace brought up not liking ap's point against me. I was saying many already stated an issue, why that is a scum tell is not explained by ace.
Finally ace has an issue with the ms point ap made, but td doesn't find ms, why no comment towards td?

This is where I see ace still as scum. AP gets pressure and suddenly out of the blue here comes ace not liking AP.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1152, theaceofspades wrote:yes plural. This is not the first game to have neighborhoods. How bout this. The CONCEPT of neighborhoods is helpful. Deal?

also, to farsides newb/notnewb. I don't read join dates. And i don't pay enough attention to know who's who. Also don't read meta. Each game is a beautiful new baby. Plus, my hateful nature plays no favorites.

I linked one post, but i mentioned two other things. i think that 3 things is plenty. Especially considering you voted me with that many posts.

Pedit. Blonde. Don't do that.

INo: I'm referring to ace's remark in bold.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1431, Imperium wrote:I don't think that aceofspades is claiming that he's in multiple neighborhoods. I thought he was just making a general statement that he liked neighborhoods?

I wouldn't think it was absolutely unheard of in this game if he were. I can think of a couple of gods who are worshipped in more than one pantheon.

That's not my issue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1422, farside22 wrote:Okay back to ace for a moment.

He (ace) said my case was in regards to 3 post ace made. Well ace had a total of 3 post for the whole game, his comparison is shit.
Ace brought up not liking ap's point against me. I was saying many already stated an issue, why that is a scum tell is not explained by ace.
Finally ace has an issue with the ms point ap made, but td doesn't find ms, why no comment towards td?

This is where I see ace still as scum. AP gets pressure and suddenly out of the blue here comes ace not liking AP.

Reposting the above because it may have gotten lost with the argument
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1456, FourTrouble wrote:Far, I think your point about the timing of Ace's suspicion on AP is good, but I don't think that the rest of your points are very telling, and it's not enough alone. I can follow some thought process from him, even if it sucks, and his tone feels town, so I don't want to lynch there today. What do you think of TD and Ceph?

Probably not strong but this game is a mess of emotions.

I keep going back and forth on td. I'm fighting meta and gut and what his game play gets him.
Cephrir reads okay so far. I Would lean town this far.
The brantz replacement is giving me scum vibes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1469, Cephrir wrote:
Spoiler: Cephrir moors his ship in an unsuspecting port town central on the spice trade routes...
eye

So... the push on him feels weak, even though it is largely your push, and that makes him town? Wouldn't you expect the opposite, if anything, if he was town?

In post 1013, ooba wrote:
farside wrote:Can't really evaluate with blah reason from ooba.

Nothing in the game apart from a couple of town reads. There's been no post that made me go 'scum'. So I'm concentrating on the lurker\low post list - my choice from it is Brantz.

In post 989, mastin2 wrote:I just don't feel like my presence is actively needed. Not with the current players talking about the players they're currently talking about, anyway. If anything of interest comes up, I'll engage them a little bit, but otherwise, I'm fairly content where I am right in now. I have reads. I have reasons. They're decently good. And for where we are in the game right now, that is good enough for me.

This sums up my view perfectly - I just don't feel the need to post right now.

Yeah ya do. You're rapidly becoming one of my people of interest because I know you can town, and I know *precisely* what one thing has made you look that way to me in the past, or rather what I think your playstyle is based on admittedly one game, and that is not even remotely here right now.

In post 1021, TiphaineDeath wrote:It's hard to put my finger on, but it feels faked. It feels like.... Like scum have daychat and are using it to pretend to do this thing, but actually, there's an easy way to clear this up.

@mod assuming someone would require non-posting for the rest of the day to complete a gambit they had discussed elsewhere or possibly with you, would you consent to not prod that person for the remainder of the day? This is purely a hypothetical game-rules question ;)

:shifty:

In post 1026, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 971, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 963, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 727, mastin2 wrote:Bad scum? Heck no.

...And there's your answer.

I don't like this answer either. I get the feeling mastin's not trying to figure TD's alignment out (i.e. her read is fake).

That's just Mastin though. Remember Tales of you?

Yes, I remember - unfortunately. I'm not sure on her alignment yet; just commenting on things bothering me. The biggest thing is that mastin dropped massive town-tells in Sabotage, so I'm not convinced she's as hard to read as she was back then. Of course, her meta is similar on a superficial level, but this feels different.

A bit, maybe. I think she is still disengaged.

In post 1037, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:Vezok is town as fuck because because 411, 463, and 472 aren't posts I can see scum making in this situation. They're too easy to jump on.

This is almost exactly how I felt about Vezok so far.

Starting to think Farside might be scum. I don't really see any progression coming from her interactions and some of her posts are just filler comments like asking that Hydras sign.

Me too kinda, but I also think I may need to consider her a player who acts opposite my expectations (what little I've seen of town farside is just not how I think at all).

In post 1037, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't realllly think thats explicitly scummy of him though? I think its just F16 going overboard with what it is he does, so null. :S. Copout reads ahoy!

noting this for later in this post

In post 1037, AngryPidgeon wrote:
xombie wrote:What makes you think that scum already know the neighborhoods?

Considering that scum probably do have a fairly good idea of what the neighborhoods are by being in them, this post seems pretty town for not realizing that. Ya ya he could be faking it, but I don't feel like he is here. If this is multiball I'd have to reconsider this.

I can agree with this. Took me a second to arrive at the multiball conclusion, but yeah. This analysis is more than skin deep.

In post 1038, Solar Wind wrote:Yeah, AP is scum. The whole manipulate Tammy routine is the exact same shit he pulled in Tales.

Yeah so... what the hell part of 1037 did you get this from? You also accuse him of trying to drive a wedge between you and ffery (I assume pertaining to the thing I noted??) but I don't see how that's happening like at all? What am I missing?

In post 1039, iHouse wrote:
In post 1019, T S O wrote:like really can you go cry about the fact I got you lynched before somewhere else, no-one in the thread gives a fuck.

Cry moar. The entire game you've been posting absolute bullshit. My post was completely warranted by your posts in this game alone.

You're clearly determined to hate on TSO and doing it continuously and on purpose. This isn't true.

In post 1040, Solar Wind wrote:There's no way AP's last post comes from town. As soon as I convince Ffery that he's scum and vote him, I'll make my case. We're lynching AP today.

It doesn't??????????

In post 1042, Solar Wind wrote:Also, everyone notice that AP and Ffery played with each other quite a bit and even hydra with each other. Him not trying to read Ffery and only nitpicking my posts means he believes he needs Ffery on his side and as long as that happens and we're divided, we won't be effective at lynching him.

Still not seeing how he did this, please show me.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:[snip]

So I expected this to be a case, and then most of it wasn't even you calling AP scummy, so I am still baffled.

In post 1061, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1038, Solar Wind wrote:Yeah, AP is scum. The whole manipulate Tammy routine is the exact same shit he pulled in Tales.
AP's posting is not giving me a read. I don't know
why
it isn't. Normally, I can get a read on him, town or scum, right or on the rare occasion wrong, doesn't matter; I can actually get a read on him. I don't know if it's me or him, but for some reason...I can't see it either way right now. His posting's null.

That being said
were
I to assign an alignment to him FROM THAT POST alone, gun to my head, I'd select town; there MAY be a marker or two that I found vaguely suggesting potential town thought, but nothing that he can't do as scum. So please hold. Trust me, AP will get read. Just give me some time to get it done.

I kinda feel this way too. Aside from the long term confidence in my read obviously. But there's a lot of words in these catchup posts, and there are definitely things that feel like thoughts, a few town twinges here and there for me, but nothing that wouldn't be super easy to fake and nothing scummy either.

In post 1064, farside22 wrote:

In this at least, we are on the same page.

In post 1070, FourTrouble wrote:farside's a strong townread; won't be lynching there.

Help me help you.

In post 1089, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1086, Solar Wind wrote:I think we have enough of that already in this game. In some cases minus the active. :/

It took a lot of will on my end to get myself involved in this game and I've gotten nothing but shotdown since I've been here. People can live without me.

Also tell F16 to shut the fuck up about Tales already. For someone who cares about "the whole picture" he sure can't stop talking about that one game.

Can I reach back into the past and give you a hug here? Hug.

It's hard to explain but here is my best try.
Gut is gut. When I feel something there is a reason there I can't really explain but when I saw the push on brantz it wasn't for what I felt or read and it was just weak points.

I'm glad someone is on the same pages as me for some reads, sorry I'm not up to you expectations.
*takes knife out of heart*
You can have that back I'll just die a little at the insult.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1502, theaceofspades wrote:cutthroat kitchen and robbery at the casino are the games i played with him. Granted one was a hydra

Not everyone has played with ms.
Just saying.

In post 1500, Aeronaut wrote:I'm going to at least try to read what's happened, but in reality, it's gonna be a very rough skim.

Anyone want give me a summery?

Vote ace.

Sky has changed my view already.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Aeronaut: I have a reason for my scum read in my iso. Too tired to search for it.

Anka: your unsorted list sucks. I thought you had Vezo as town? What happened there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh right I had someone else in my head. Never mind Anka.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Here are the post I have in regards to why ace is scum.
started here
what I noted about his play
issues summorized
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1571, Aeronaut wrote:So he's obviously lying about at least one of those roles. It's not like he felt safer in the hood, he even said that he thought scum was in it a few times.

I don't see a scenario where he feels the need to fake claim early D1.

Not to mention, he explicitly tries to fake a guilty on Xombie.
Where is the town motivation for that?

He's done it before as town in another game.
So what is the scum motivation?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1575, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1572, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1571, Aeronaut wrote:So he's obviously lying about at least one of those roles. It's not like he felt safer in the hood, he even said that he thought scum was in it a few times.

I don't see a scenario where he feels the need to fake claim early D1.

Not to mention, he explicitly tries to fake a guilty on Xombie.
Where is the town motivation for that?

What is the scum motivation for that?

Have you seriously never seen town gambit on day 1 before? Players do it to garner reactions they can analyze.

I have other reasons to be concerned about MS, but gambiting a fake guilty on day 1 isn't one of them.

Yes, because MS is very obviously a very well thought out and manipulative player.

There's more scum motivation than town motivation IMO. What was he gonna do if people believed it, get Xombie to L-1 and then say "Well, whoops, I was lying."

Nah.

You can't be this dumb.

It first never works that way. Ever.
And second no one believed ms because hey he's done it before.

In post 1594, ooba wrote:
In post 1593, ooba wrote:Scum group I can see: {Rach, FT, Cephrir, ZZZX or Pere}

Unvote. Vote: Rach

Switching to Rach from FT - because I can't see FT getting lynched today - way too many people town or even super-town reading him. I think Rach could be a decent counter wagon choice (farside, mastin) to aceofspades.

@vezok: I'm sorry if this is the reason why aceofspades isn't lynched today and he goes on to win the game.

I'm thinking but I still have this itch about spade. Granted rach' vote and reason is God awful and Pere just jumped on without a word makes my skin crawl.
That all said I need original thought coming from spade to switch off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1618, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1613, farside22 wrote:Here are the post I have in regards to why ace is scum.
started here
what I noted about his play
issues summorized

I agree with your description of Ace's play but it feels more like you describing sub-optimal town play than scum play.

How is that town play at all? I see more often scum skating by then town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Solar is that town read in rach still strong?
Because right now I only like one of her post and I'm tempted to switch back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1634, Solar Wind wrote:ffery-head here.

Rach totally getting one of the biggest events of the game day wrong on two counts worries me a little, and that's affected my sureness about the read. There are a few things f-16 and I need to still talk about, including her recent posts.

Mastin worries me a little, too, especially if multiball turns out to be a thing.

Well I still want original thought process from ace so I'm not rushing you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Read everything.
Still no original thought from ace so vote still staying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1698, Imperium wrote:
In post 1675, farside22 wrote:Read everything.
Still no original thought from ace so vote still staying.

Why is that scum?

I mean I know this is how you think because in the only game we played together you though KK was town for original thought but he wasn't.

But I'm just having a hard time seeing ace obvscum here.

Larger game.
Easier to lay low and offer nothing.

Who's your biggest scum read and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Actually I feel like the bashing around and disorganization isn't help bg this game.

I think instead of back and forth spam fights that are plaguing the game everyone should talk about who there biggest scum read and why.

All the infighting in the game made me lose track of some players
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

I don't get the cephir scum read.
Someone want to explain other then gut.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1721, vezokpiraka wrote:Cephrir is not scum. He's being pushed by scum as cw to ace.

I agree with this.

I also asked for a case from people.

If need be I will have a case on a few others but so far I feel lazy/tired.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Rach: what do you think of the cephrir push/scum reads?

Also I think discussing who is scum is more important then discussing who is town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1767, Cephrir wrote:Right. When I read AP's posts they feel town, but when I try to remember what they said later I tend to draw a blank. That's interesting, though? I would ask Mastin to talk about it, but I imagine she'll say something like, "Bluntly. He's just
town
." which while perhaps accurate, does not really help me :P

I have played one game with TD. Both town. We mislynched him, but he's way scummier here. That was also the most apathetic town game I've played in recent memory.

I played only once with td. He was town and I was scum. He was mislynched that game. My issue with him is how different he is but its not enough to push it, it is enough not to follow or trust him right now.

I have in my notes to read your longer post about scum reads on players.
Those you listed, only 3 are not on my town list. One is mastin the other is lyse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

2 not 3.

Post preview is not my friend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1800, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1798, farside22 wrote:
In post 1767, Cephrir wrote:Right. When I read AP's posts they feel town, but when I try to remember what they said later I tend to draw a blank. That's interesting, though? I would ask Mastin to talk about it, but I imagine she'll say something like, "Bluntly. He's just
town
." which while perhaps accurate, does not really help me :P

I have played one game with TD. Both town. We mislynched him, but he's way scummier here. That was also the most apathetic town game I've played in recent memory.

I played only once with td. He was town and I was scum. He was mislynched that game. My issue with him is how different he is but its not enough to push it, it is enough not to follow or trust him right now.

We're talking about the same game. :|

I thought so.

My issue with meta reads is they have lead me in bad places more often then good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1810, Solar Wind wrote:In other news, I want to do a massive re-evaluation of Imperium to solidify my read there.

I would consider pushing a lynch if you start another argument in this game with that player and damn your alignment.

Also not agreeing with your view in cephrir.

You want to know I'll explain.

It's based mostly how you felt during that time about cephrir and can fit town rational just as well
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Actual 1825 is pretty good thought process for town reason.
I think my issue is ace hasn't said anything that wasn't already expressed by others.

I think im going to review my td scum read and rach scum read either tonight or tomorrow

Unvote

I'll also get more into my mastin issues.

Everything may not happenby tomorrow, but in the next 3 days slowly for sure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yea.

I get that. Not sure if this is vsye's first large game (I think he's new if I have the right person in my head).

Vyse: are you reading/catching on, playing this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Phone posting this case so your going to see a quote wall and my thought under the quote wall.

Why I'm scum reading rach.

In post 1330, RachMarie wrote:
In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote Tiphaine

I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Your case on Mantis was coming in voting someone and splitting? She was then replaced by Cephir so whats up with this read?

In post 850, theaceofspades wrote:Ok i'm here. Finished reading too. Just dumping my thoughts.

First, to xombie's and someone else who i can't remember thing about neighborhoods.
Yes plural. This isn't a new mechanic is it? Been done before. Don't think so. Yes they (plural) help me.

How can you be in more than ONE neighborhood? Sounds like a scum slip to me.

Eh what? Everyone is lurking including me except for those who are not lurking? :eek:

VOTE: Ace dude

In post 1659, RachMarie wrote:Ace, Skybird, Aeronaut

I was focusing on what has happened since the big froo froos. Emotion and logic can not coincide and I am working on logically sorting a rather large group of people out for my reads.

I have some good town reads, and a scum read and working my way through some of the others to see who else will go in my scum pile.

In post 1663, RachMarie wrote:because that happened before all the froo froos that is why I need to go back to the earlier stuff still to sort some others out, but that means dealing with the distractions so I was starting with the easier ones first.

I have a town read on all the participants of the froo froos anyways I need to narrow down some other peeps.

In post 1746, RachMarie wrote:Not willing to lynch today or most likely ever that froofroo was SO TOWN V TOWN duh:

Solar Wind
Imperium

Not willing to consider much today because they are out of action

MS
Bit (have a scum read and not seeing all the town praise)

Feel pretty good about being in the town pile:

Cephrir
House
Ooba
vezokpiraka
FourTrouble

Skybird This is a weaker read since not much here yet, but feels like a good start.

Farside22 This one is a bit weaker I would feel better if she had more town reads at this point, she seems to be focused only on her scum reads for the most part. But she gets town points for trying to push activity and pushing on others. Her read on me seems strange, but meh does not prevent her from being town.

Still sorting out Due to harder for me to sort, or lack of presence

Mask
TSO
Ank
VysePresident

PeregrineV conf bias/not much to go on

Angrypidgeon This bothers me I want a better read on him bah I know he was V/LA waiting to see if he catches up and starts doing the flamboyance of his normal towny self

Beast Not much to go on, a few posts about specific peeps but those posts feel towny, I wish I had more to go on with him and a better read from him on other people in the game. Which is why he is not in the town pile at this point.

Scummy feelings and not good feelings about

Aeronaut Plays the summary game (IIoA) and keeps his vote on MS? even though he knows MS is out of the game for this day? Could be MS, Aeronaut, and Bit are all team mates, but too soon to tell especially untill we gat some flips.

Ace (My vote stays HERE)
Everyone is lurking except for a few cases. Umm what? Seriously whining about lurking but not pushing activity gets you mucho scum points dude. Not to mention the lack of logic and IIoA in that statement. Plus I hate everyone and I do not do meta or any other things that help with scum hunting just does not help. It is DAY ONE dude there is not a heck of a lot to go on or analyze unless you look at meta, how much experience players have etc. ESPECIALLY when so many are lurking.

Pretty sure that those who are out of the game, one is scum and the other is town. Though there is the possibility they are working together and came up with a scheme to prevent them from getting lynched.

Sorry for the wall but there ya go my reads meh as they are.

Her initial vote on ace was crappy reason.
I highlighted the second quote just as a reminder but the final quote is the big one with her scum reads that almost make me wonder how the fuck anyone is town reading her.
1st aero voted ms during his catch up. Why is he even scummy for his vote? This is weak in its self.
But then I read the ace case and for those that criticized my points can you look at this and tell me where he hated everyone and talked about lurking?
This case on ace is a made up pile o crap and anyone who says I think that case rocks is lying scum or stupid

Rach has done nothing town from the start. One fucking post that people reference is not town and the next person that tells me it does can blank off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also not wanting to do meta research is null. I have games I don't do it and games I do it in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1901, Solar Wind wrote:@ Farside, can you elaborate on your Rach suspicion? You say that she is scum partly for pushing Ace on the neighborhoods plural post that Ace made. But you had pushed him on the same grounds so why does it make Rach scum?

I did notable the same ducking case or reason at all.
It's like you did not even read my case at all
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Not make.

Sorry a little annoyed and just waking up gets messy words.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1890, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm not lynching ceph day 1 when we have like 4 heavy lurkers.

Fuck your egos and lynch scum not inflate your self worth.

I agree with not lynching cephrir.

In post 1893, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1890, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm not lynching ceph day 1 when we have like 4 heavy lurkers.

Fuck your egos and lynch scum not inflate your self worth.

Since when did lynching lurkers equal lynching scum?

I won't help lynch a town read based on reasons I disagree with.
Still waiting for why rach is a town read.
Her case is not the same as mine at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1903, RachMarie wrote:My point about the I hate everyone and yeah I saw it in his ISO is that it can be a flip way to get everyone to laugh and slip him into towny pile without really LOOKING at the fact that it is flippant and does not give much info or analysis.

Overall he seems scum to me, you do not have to agree. but I will push my scum reads and try to get peeps to vote for them. I also will compromise if I have to in order to help get a lynch on D 1 to avoid the bad juju.

So basically Farside, your scum read of me is predicated on my scum read of Ace? :eek:

What about my reads on OTHER people in the game?

You've talked very little about anyone else this game.
I also still don't like your start of the game aporoach.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Also rach, your scum read on ace reads as though you cherry picked points from aces's ISO rather then things you found scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1912, vezokpiraka wrote:@farside: I've read your case, but didn't find anything that screams scum to me and my town read on rach is still there.

Why don't you like the aceofsapdes wagon? We lynch him today and we can revisit rach tomorrow.

A bad case with fake reasoning is town?

*feeling bitchy*

I would go back to ace if this cephrir lynch keeps getting pushed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright vezo and cephrir, I'll get off my box for now but consider me not happy with rach or her "case"

Vote: ace
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1930, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1928, farside22 wrote:Alright vezo and cephrir, I'll get off my box for now but consider me not happy with rach or her "case"

I'm not voting ace because of rach's case.

He's been scummy and absent especially when heat got to him.

I know your not. Just grumbling about rach getting away with horrible posting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1977, FourTrouble wrote:Far, please look at my case on Ceph. Look at the stuff F-16 cited from other games showing what he's capable of faking as scum. How is this not convincing you that he's scum here?

I'll read it but don't expect anything till Thursday.
I'm going to be busy most of tomorrow.

Frankly I have no issue with paranoia but has either you or solar looked at ciphrir's town games to see if there is a difference? Or is everything based on how cephrir can be as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1991, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1989, farside22 wrote:
In post 1977, FourTrouble wrote:Far, please look at my case on Ceph. Look at the stuff F-16 cited from other games showing what he's capable of faking as scum. How is this not convincing you that he's scum here?

I'll read it but don't expect anything till Thursday.
I'm going to be busy most of tomorrow.

Frankly I have no issue with paranoia but has either you or solar looked at ciphrir's town games to see if there is a difference? Or is everything based on how cephrir can be as scum?

The reason for my scumread on Ceph isn't "paranoia" and never has been. I quoted the posts from Ceph's scum to House because House's read was rudimentary. He townread Ceph because Ceph ATE'd. I showed that it shouldn't be a towntell but rather null.

Neither me nor FT have been making Ceph-cases with paranoia in mind or for the reasons you think that we are.

*grumbles*

I'll get on the computer tomorrow the earliest so I can grab quotes why I get the impression I do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to say before I head to bed.
No one ever agrees why I town read people. I have a feeling anything I say about cephrir will be put under the category of he could do that as scum counter point.
To save myself that agrevation and time and engergy. I'm simply going to say my cephrir town read is gut based.

I'll expand on why the case on cephrir reads more under meta and expectations as I've read it, tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:32 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll do my best solar but I'll place money now you'll agrue against my town points.
Won't happen till tomorrow.
I was hoping to get to it this morning but I was running late.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2026, Solar Wind wrote:Here's why AceOfSpades is a bad lynch:

First off, consider the reasons behind pushing him. Farside and Rach have accused him of scumslipping by using neighborhoods in the plural. I pointed out why it is meaningless and Farside conceded the point. He's being accused for not having reasons for his reads. This is entirely non-alignment indicative. Vezok says he's scum caving under pressure. Actually his activity has been much the same throughout the game and I don't see him flailing, caving, or giving up. Nothing about his play changed with the wagon on him.

Second, consider the rise of the wagon. Mastin calls it "towndriven" and likes the buildup of it. While it may be towndriven, it still feels like a wagon on town. The buildup was fast with lots of naked votes and no convincing reason why he's scum. His actual posts and reads felt quite town. The dynamics of his wagon are bad. He accused AP. AP omgus'd him. Farside pushed the "neighborhoods" plural point. And the wagon developed. Vezok pushes the lynch arguing that people against the wagon are fueled by their own ego which is meaningless nonsense considering extensive evidence has been provided by me and others to push counterwagons while Vezok provided zero reasoning or evidence.

Third consider VysePresident who has been similarly inactive and prod-dodging but has yet to face much scrutiny. Not to mention his actual posts were pretty scummy as well. He sheeps House saying that me and Imperium were distancing. Asks us for reads on each other when it is abundantly obvious just by reading our posts and prod-dodges forever and ever. And he has been posting all over the site for days and days. Seriously, look at his online activity.

We have till Friday evening. Let's do this.

VOTE: VysePresident

I have not seen any progressive reads from the player in question.
I also see scum lurk it out in large far more then town when a wagon forms.
It's about 80% scum hoping the wagon will move. 20% it's town busy.
But for fact ace has not progressed reads in this game based on what is going on.
Could I point to others?
Yes
Do I have time to do so?
No.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2027, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 2020, farside22 wrote:I'll do my best solar but I'll place money now you'll agrue against my town points.
Won't happen till tomorrow.
I was hoping to get to it this morning but I was running late.

That's fine. I won't push Ceph but I also think Ace is town. You were convinced a while ago. Let's compromise on VP.

I'll think about this. That replacement was pretty awful.

In post 2043, Imperium wrote:Who the hell writes notes and then replaces out without ever posting them?

Very much agreed.

In post 2042, Solar Wind wrote:Okay. I'll reread Ace closely and read through a couple of his other games to see if this is normal for him. In your opinion, if Ace is scum, who are his partners? Also, what are your other reads?

Rach and td are also scum reads
Pere bugs me do to lack of town posting at all.
Didn't like vsye's replacing out.

Those are all I have in my head as scum reads and questionable reads. There is a few people I want to reread mostly because I can't remember every player in this game.
I'll be doing my best to get a list together tomorrow too but my priority is getting the town read on cephrir explained and scum reads all sorted first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2050, Solar Wind wrote:@ Farside, do you think Rach is partnered with Ace? Because the way she went after him, it doesn't feel that way. One of the reasons I dislike the Ace wagon is the lack of resistance (except from me obviously) and how easily it seems to go through. I'm interested in who you think his partners are and why they are letting it go through and offering minimal resistance or whether they are bussing.

1) Rach didn't really attack him very strongly.
2) if you say one more time we have the same case I'm going to make you quote both and explain how it's the same (yes I'm pissed you said it's the same)
3) rach isn't pushing the wagon at all. She laid down 2 points and has been pretty quiet overall. I've see things like that with scum before, which is why I see rach scum but hey what do I know. (Mutters at people that refuse to pressure rach more)

The wagon has been struggling. Think about it, as soon as you put a case on cephrir how many people followed?
Tbf no wagon has really grown except ace. It bothers me because I'd think where the fuck is everyone this game?
When I look at the wagon on ace and who's voting it makes me want to vote rach all over again.

Fuck it.

Vyse is the only one I'd compermise on come deadline or Pere.

I won't vote cephrir, solar or ace again at this point.

I would also vote td because I think he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry just noticed the deadline

vote: tiph

I'll go on the wagon that I'm scum reading.

Cephrir points coming next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Why cephrir is a town read.

(I farside, knowing that solar will just completely blast this post, do this post of sound mind and stating from the get go I will not argue about it)
:nerd:

*cough*
*looks back at some post*

*looks seriously at the crowd gathering*

In the beginning I was pretty meh about cephrir. His catch up was nothing that really was special in any way.

*pause*
(thinking in my head: Do not be a sarcastic bitch. Do not be a sarcastic bitch. Do not be a sarcastic bitch. No far saying that others haven't even done that shit is not the point just move on)

I actually found cephrir's reads to be odd in his catch up. The anka read didn't make sense at all.

This is the first post I really liked cephrir
It was an independent thought process. I also agreed a lot with his points on TD that I didn't see from others in the game.

not buddying up to a player that most town read yes I see this as a town read. I know some can pull it off as scum but i don't know cephrir well enough to say that against him.

When Solar pushes at cephirir here there is no lurking it out or hiding from cephrir. Cephrir scum could just not post if he didn't want to get into the argument. He came off very natural in the exchange and when I read it cephrir reads as though he knows exactly how the exchange is going to happen and willing to bit the bullet anyways. I don't see that come from scum there would typically be more fluff in exchanges like that.

In post 1390, Cephrir wrote:I can hardly believe you think I'd resort to insulting you to get out of a teensy little comment.

I agree with cephrir's thoughts about the argument. I don't see the scum motive.

I have to go but I hope this touches on some of the things I found that read cephrir as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I want some to shot Pere.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2075, TiphaineDeath wrote:Doesn't the fact that Rach is actually posting make her town?

Did she say anything significant?

In post 2081, Heartless wrote:2 days to deadline and largest wagon is 6

what's going on in this hell hole?

Please be town.
I almost want TTH to post first since I think I maybe able to read her better, but with deadline approaching quickly I'll take either one of your opinions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2103, Imperium wrote:
In post 2061, farside22 wrote:Vote: rach

Vyse is the only one I'd compermise on come deadline or Pere.

farside you're breaking my heart in two

Sorry but my reads are what they are.

In post 2104, Imperium wrote:with both rach and td reads :/

You will need to have to explain the TD town read.

In post 2112, mastin2 wrote:ZX <--Conftown.
Xombie <--Conftown.
Bitmap <--Conftown.
FourTrouble <--Very, very obviously town.
Magua <--House/iHouse's actions place him here.
Solar Wind
Imperium
AngryPidgeon <--Give it time. But townish.
Cephrir <--Best here for now. Give it time.
farside22

ooba <--Originally a townread, has faded since then since I picked up a potential alarm bell or two. I'll keep you posted.
Ankamius <--Similar to ooba, was a townread, but has faded, not for any particular reason, just has faded.
TSO <--Interchangeable positionally with Ankamius, for the same reason.
vezokpiraka <--Honestly, haven't been able to lock down vezok one way or another, which deeply worries me.
The Mask
beastcharizard
Metal Sonic
PeregrineV
Heartless <--I've no doubt that Antihero if town will send off the townvibes.
As of this moment
, though, he hasn't, which places him here pending further content.

theaceofspades <--best placed here, I feel.
Skybird/BRantz <--Mildly scummy.
RachMarie <--About here strength-wise.
Aeronaut/Blonde <--Blonde was scummy, Aeronaut far moreso.
TiphaineDeath <--Scumclaimed.

I like the reads above.
:eek:
I didn't agree with mastin in our last game. Not sure how I feel about that but I will fight my paranoia down.

In post 2152, Solar Wind wrote:Also, btw Ceph, don't think I'm ignoring your comments on my reads. I just have limited time right now and want to make the most of Nacho being here and also deadline is approaching. But I have read your comments and it's given me food for thought and I'll respond when I can. (I don't think you said anything about my ZZZX-townread though). I'll admit it is a weak one.

What do you think of Farside's town-case on you? Do you believe it is accurate?

:facepalm:

In post 2158, Heartless wrote:well metal sonic's scum here so that's cool

Have you played with MS before TTH? If this is antihero then I want to know why he is a scum read.

I saw cephrir's response about my town read.
I'm curious to see how his scum games are but I'm not meta diving anyone today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2251, Magua wrote:
In post 2091, dramonic wrote:
Magua replaces House.
Holy crap!

Hai guiz.

Hey magua.

I envy you for not starting this madness.

I like tso.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I think I finally figured out that solar argues against any lynch he doesn't support.

It reminds me of someone.

*thinks*

Oh right that's how I am.

God I didn't know i was so annoying. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I'm just excited I finally changed my avatar so I'm spam posting the thread to show it off.

I'll be back to serious business later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2323, Imperium wrote:

@mod assuming someone would require non-posting for the rest of the day to complete a gambit they had discussed elsewhere or possibly with you, would you consent to not prod that person for the remainder of the day? This is purely a hypothetical game-rules question ;)

This is town.

In post 1601, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, having problems irl, don't want it to spill over in to game, but don't REALLY have time to post right now. I've looked terrible this game and this move is not going to help. I think cephrir is scum UNVOTE: VOTE: cephrir I'll try to explain this when I get back, promise.

This is town.

In post 1828, TiphaineDeath wrote:I do not like this interaction Sam-I-Am. Note to self, Stick-With-Your-Gut, and logic and everyone else be damned. VOTE: Solar Wind

This is town (he had a reason to townread Solar earlier that was endorsed by several people, there's literally no reason to buck it at this point in time).

In post 2052, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph and solars talk was crappy, Solars vote and unvote stinks of scum trying to make something happen and backing off quickly when it doesn't. Ceph's gambit is town.

Reaction to Ceph-Gambit is town.

All the above is null.

You should know better
Will not lynch this slot today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

All the above was null.
Imp should know better.
Any of that could come from either alignment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2328, Magua wrote:farside, who should I vote who's not PeregrineV, TiphaineDeath, or beastcharizard?

RachMarie

In post 2329, Imperium wrote:
In post 2327, farside22 wrote:All the above was null.
Imp should know better.
Any of that could come from either alignment

Farside.
After this game, when TD is confirmed town, I am going to give you the following face:

:wink:

It will be smug.

Can I give :nerd: face if I'm right?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

I wish I had more time to make a good case but the day got away from me.

Heartless hasn't made me really change views of their slot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2374, Magua wrote:
In post 2373, farside22 wrote:
In post 2328, Magua wrote:farside, who should I vote who's not PeregrineV, TiphaineDeath, or beastcharizard?

RachMarie

Why rachmarie over aceofspades?

Solar gave me food for thought on my ace scum read.
That and I really despise rach vote on ace.

Speaking of which

I thought I switched to td but the vote count has me confused.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

I have no real read on tso or beast.
There in my could care less category.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2526, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 2490, FourTrouble wrote:If I had to guess a scum-team, I'd say Ceph, TD, mastin, and some lurkers.

Did you find Mastin's posting significantly different from Tales of You?

On Farside, my main issue was that as hard as I tried I can't differentiate between her case on Ace versus Rach's case on Ace and why she was suddenly convinced by me that Ace is town and then went after Rach instead and the Rach push felt super weak. Why is she town?

I did ask you to quote both and explain how it is the same case.

Did you do that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just a point of reference.
Here where my points against ace.

In post 1106, farside22 wrote:Okay so I reread the iso to remind myself of what I had noted as a person of interested, which will bring me back to aceofspades after this post.
Or I can do it all in one now that I'm at a computer.

Anyways first ooba.

In post 210, ooba wrote:I'm against outing neighbourhoods this game. Here are some scenarios where not outing actually helps:
- Scum\third party needing to target particular pantheons for their abilities
-
Town informational roles sharing info to the neighbourhood.
A cop can share his reads with the other people. One of the others can claim. etc.

In post 417, ooba wrote:
Town

13. Solar Wind (F-16_Fighting_Falcon and fferyllt)
16. Imperium (Tammy and Nacho) - Times where I had my doubts and still do - town for now though.
23. Bitmap

Please put pressure on fourth. Good chance we might have scum there.

19. Ankamius

Townish

1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push - but not sure if scum would choose to push that avenue right now. High level scum players might - so I'm not sure.
21. House - Not strong but leaning town for claim.
17. RachMarie - Weak town - no particular reason.

Null but some thoughts

2. Metal Sonic - Did not like the entry to the thread. Then the 'let's out all neighbourhoods' was town. The leadership\posting after that was town - his list had too many town reads. [But Solar Wind had a similar list - so idk]. Can't call him town for now.
24. Xombie - I can't really place the current vote on MS. Would scum really do that?

I noted this post because he wanted pressure on Anka but wasn't voting him and then later without much said.

He votes brantz

It's a bit random and without reasoning there.

In post 645, ooba wrote:
In post 600, farside22 wrote:What is the difference between town vezo and scum vezo?

Scum vezo is more calculated. Town vezo doesn't care for appearances as much. I don't see scum vezo drawing this much attention to his slot. Then again, it's easy to fake. (and I did mention this recently in a game too)

aceofspades wrote:As for the skim i've done on
neighborhoods
. I do have to say
they
help me. If only by limiting the information i get, and not spinning my head around freakishly.

Plural?

Also this was a really good catch by ooba and I was a bit surprised this did not get pushed more when aceofspades did post.

Now let me talk about aceofspades he has a total of 3 post.
Yup that's it.

This was the 2nd post by him

First, to xombie's and someone else who i can't remember thing about neighborhoods. Yes plural. This isn't a new mechanic is it? Been done before. Don't think so. Yes they (plural) help me.

The neighborhood response really reads awkward to me.
Like if I had said neighbors I would have said something more like. I have played in a lot of neighbor games and they help me. He emphasized and got snippy about it.
then he talks about lurkers in the game and doesn't really move forward till

you have people talking about AP and he never said what he doesn't like or why.

Vote: theaceofspades

In post 1148, farside22 wrote:
In post 1112, The Mask wrote:Bad week for me.

vote: four trouble

Soulless sack of poo. AP might be town, changed my mind. Don't like that he's running with his tail between his legs but I get good feelings reading him.

Can you give examples of where you see this and why is it scummy?

Ooba asked the say question. He is not a newb. The wording caught his eye,so your response being primary towards the newb making it read very demeaning towards him.
So you have one post from ap you don't like?
That's it?

Yea I'm not moving my vote.

Ap: I think it was that I didn't make a list. Sometimes I make list, sometimes I don't. I don't really explain town reads unless someone finds them scummy.

In post 1173, farside22 wrote:
In post 1161, Solar Wind wrote:@ Farside, you've been engaging TheAceOfSpades's read on AngryPidgeon. Why not mine?

Because ace has said very little and I don't want anyone else to respond till he explains himself without help.

In post 1422, farside22 wrote:Okay back to ace for a moment.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

This was rach points against ace

In post 1330, RachMarie wrote:
In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote Tiphaine

I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Your case on Mantis was coming in voting someone and splitting? She was then replaced by Cephir so whats up with this read?

First, to xombie's and someone else who i can't remember thing about neighborhoods.
Yes plural. This isn't a new mechanic is it? Been done before. Don't think so. Yes they (plural) help me.

How can you be in more than ONE neighborhood? Sounds like a scum slip to me.

Eh what? Everyone is lurking including me except for those who are not lurking? :eek:

VOTE: Ace dude

In post 1746, RachMarie wrote:Not willing to lynch today or most likely ever that froofroo was SO TOWN V TOWN duh:

Solar Wind
Imperium

Not willing to consider much today because they are out of action

MS
Bit (have a scum read and not seeing all the town praise)

Feel pretty good about being in the town pile:

Cephrir
House
Ooba
vezokpiraka
FourTrouble

Skybird This is a weaker read since not much here yet, but feels like a good start.

Farside22 This one is a bit weaker I would feel better if she had more town reads at this point, she seems to be focused only on her scum reads for the most part. But she gets town points for trying to push activity and pushing on others. Her read on me seems strange, but meh does not prevent her from being town.

Still sorting out Due to harder for me to sort, or lack of presence

Mask
TSO
Ank
VysePresident

PeregrineV conf bias/not much to go on

Angrypidgeon This bothers me I want a better read on him bah I know he was V/LA waiting to see if he catches up and starts doing the flamboyance of his normal towny self

Beast Not much to go on, a few posts about specific peeps but those posts feel towny, I wish I had more to go on with him and a better read from him on other people in the game. Which is why he is not in the town pile at this point.

Scummy feelings and not good feelings about

Aeronaut Plays the summary game (IIoA) and keeps his vote on MS? even though he knows MS is out of the game for this day? Could be MS, Aeronaut, and Bit are all team mates, but too soon to tell especially untill we gat some flips.

Ace (My vote stays HERE)
Everyone is lurking except for a few cases. Umm what? Seriously whining about lurking but not pushing activity gets you mucho scum points dude. Not to mention the lack of logic and IIoA in that statement. Plus I hate everyone and I do not do meta or any other things that help with scum hunting just does not help. It is DAY ONE dude there is not a heck of a lot to go on or analyze unless you look at meta, how much experience players have etc. ESPECIALLY when so many are lurking.

Pretty sure that those who are out of the game, one is scum and the other is town. Though there is the possibility they are working together and came up with a scheme to prevent them from getting lynched.

Sorry for the wall but there ya go my reads meh as they are.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

I also explained my rach scum read and I still feel she's not scum hunting or progressing reads.
The case she made was nothing like mine and I'm sick of solar saying it is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2863, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1041, farside22 wrote:@ap: the reason I asked for the hydra's to sign there post there was a discussion in my neighborhood and wondered who was posting. Some post from the hydra read a bit strange coming from Tammy that I wondered and it's easy to say it was not really Tammy.

I think there were only 2 hydras in the game at the point where you asked hydras to sign their posts. Neither of us are in a neighborhood with you.

So?
I said why I asked for hydra's to sign post.

In post 2866, Heartless wrote:'mkay

VOTE: metal sonic

we're lynching this today can't believe anyone who sat through organic chemistry didn't

What is the difference between chemistry and reck's warfare game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2939 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

I have a note to look back at mask and vezo to see if either suspected ms day 1.
I dislike heartless if that is anti posting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2950, Heartless wrote:
In post 2939, farside22 wrote:I have a note to look back at mask and vezo to see if either suspected ms day 1.

i dislike you

so does tth

I asked you a question and I would like a response.
What is the difference with ms between chemisty and warefare.

Vote: heartless
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2956, Heartless wrote:
In post 2954, farside22 wrote:I asked you a question and I would like a response.

see: post 2951

also, this game doesn't really have many similarities w/ suburban and has A LOT MORE with organic chemistry so i don't know what you're going on about

also

lol

I was not part of chemisty.
Suburban warfare had neighbors and ms pulling the cop gambit.
What you quoted was 4 post and an oppinion about the gambit.

Did you see ms say blonde was in the neighborhood with him?
Why would he defend the guy with one vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Vezo:
Please explain the town read of ms to calling him scum with cephrir to voting him today.

In post 582, vezokpiraka wrote:Vezok wagon best wagon.

Now seriously. Metal sonic is town. House and TSO are town also.
I still have no idea what's up with beast.

In post 1269, vezokpiraka wrote:Ceph, don't tell me you're scum with Ms.

In post 2876, vezokpiraka wrote:Ceph: thank me later.

vote ms

It's good that you're back. Time to die.

I see nothing in you ISO that explains the change of reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2960, Heartless wrote:
In post 2958, farside22 wrote:I was not part of chemisty.
Suburban warfare had neighbors and ms pulling the cop gambit.
What you quoted was 4 post and an oppinion about the gambit.

Did you see ms say blonde was in the neighborhood with him?
Why would he defend the guy with one vote?

in order:
>i know
>doesn't matter. that's a superficial similarity.
>yes

>yes, and it's irrelevant. if ms had a townread based on something in the neighborhood he would have piped up. he didn't.
>we need to go over what whiteknighting means? blonde was also clearly not that popular, so don't start mincing words

He did pipe up.
:neutral:
You just call it wking.
Solar defended Rachel right away so I'm not seeing why you think this is a scum tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2967 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

You've only mention sonic once.
Why are you scum reading him?

In post 2920, The Mask wrote:Such a wonderful day!

Mastic you are beautiful! I said the same thing about AP's lynch in my neighborhood.

On that note, I fear that perhaps another racist will target my pantheon and do not wish to disclose who else is in the PT. Could it be you, Magua??? Say it isn't so!

AP had 1 post saying he feels farside may be town (dated January 25th).

Oh, if only we could get scum to walk away. It pains me to do this but I have no other way of winning! I love you Sonic!

Vote: Metal Sonic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2966, Heartless wrote:
In post 2964, farside22 wrote:He did pipe up.
:neutral:
You just call it wking.
Solar defended Rachel right away so I'm not seeing why you think this is a scum tell.

you're parsing the argument in a way i'm not presenting it

you're scum though, so i expect nothing less

So basically you explain nothing at all.

Good to know.

Vote stands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2972 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2969, Heartless wrote:i did

you're strawmanning it.

I'm asking what makes what ms scummy.
Your points you made are all null reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2973 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2970, Heartless wrote:
In post 2968, farside22 wrote:So basically you explain nothing at all.

Curious, farside, why do you have such a strong town read on Metal Sonic? I actually read Suburban Warfare and I can't spot the similarities like you seem to be able to do. Would you point them out?

I like the vote Anti put down and I'd also be happy with a farside or Solar Wind vote.

Well how about anti tells me the differences like I asked first.

Or I can give the same response he did, which explained shit all.

Your omgus is showing sweetie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2954, farside22 wrote:
In post 2950, Heartless wrote:
In post 2939, farside22 wrote:I have a note to look back at mask and vezo to see if either suspected ms day 1.

i dislike you

so does tth

I asked you a question and I would like a response.

Metal was in both games so I asked about his play for both games as a reference.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2977, Imperium wrote:Oh far side changed her avatar, I read everything she posted as if it came from vezok and have been so confused. Could be because I just woke up. Have to reread later.

Far side - why did you protect cephrir? ( if that wasn't farside, whoever it was I'd like to know the answer)

Mastin - you're wrong, but I'm not going to flip my lid. This is the last game I'm finishing up before I leave this site, and it's all k. Nacho is convinced you're town, so you'll see it in us eventually too :)

That was vezo.

Ms: who is scum in your view and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Mmmky I have asked Heartless about there meta read because when Anti started he stated the following

In post 2866, Heartless wrote:'mkay

VOTE: metal sonic

we're lynching this today can't believe anyone who sat through organic chemistry didn't

This was purely meta comment and i have asked repeatedly why this is Metal's scum game and i yet to receive a response.
Instead I get a question back and my meta read while he dances around my quesion.
In post 3067, Heartless wrote:
In post 2974, farside22 wrote:Metal was in both games so I asked about his play for both games as a reference.

went over this. i guess you disagree that it's whiteknighting and you're wrong
BECAUSE DEFENSE WITH NO GODDAMN REASON ON SOMEONE CATCHING HEAT IS THE DEFINITION OF WHITEKNIGHTING

you obviously think that his play this game is similar to suburban or else you wouldn't be revving the chainsaws. SO WHAT ARE THE SIMILARITIES YOU'RE SEEING?

Considering TTH just made one good case is not enough. I know from experience she is capable of more then one good post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3103 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3102, Heartless wrote:
Spoiler: in case you missed it the first time farside i don't think you did
In post 2951, Heartless wrote:let's crack out the metal sonic scum checklist

>making loser votes that have little chance of success

In post 568, Metal Sonic wrote:okay

VOTE: vezokpiraka

In post 950, Metal Sonic wrote:Die, scum

VOTE: xombie

check

>weird whiteknighting of someone likely to draw fire

In post 688, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 686, mastin2 wrote:
In post 682, Solar Wind wrote:Mastin, you're voting someone that Nacho and I are both reading as town. :/
My read's not changing, but alright, as long as you realize I get MASSIVE "I told you so" rights postgame if I'm right. :P

Vote: -Blonde-

Why are you voting blonde? Please don't do that.

In post 872, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 758, farside22 wrote:@metal!

blonde is town. voting him is wrong.

check

>doing fuck all the process

check

metal. sonic. is. scum. here.

the "gambits" are done in the most perfunctory and "bleh" way possible and they're not fooling me

I said all those points were null.
In regards to MS, absolutely. Looking at chemistry he buddied the shit out of people so I was wondering where the similiarities came from.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3190, Heartless wrote:Got the clear from dram.

I think farside is more likely scum than not here.

From the beginning, the pushes are not good and despite her claims, I think farside was definitely going after the low-hanging fruit here. The Rach case was kind of sort of there if you looked at it in the right light, but I think farside's aggressiveness is disproportionate to the strength of the case. The Xombie case wasn't ever really there at all and the only explanation it ever seemed to get was a confusing couple sentences in . The lack of a healthy global view of the game is also concerning, as seen in . Her only scumreads at that point were one low-poster and one newbie? I'm very skeptical of the profile of this scum list she has going at that point.

A good portion of the remainder of her ISO is taking shots at little things and making pushes that require a little stretching to make it work. PeregrineV's behavior seems consistent with someone who has trouble keeping up with a game this fast paced and from where I'm sitting it looks like it could go either way. The push on ooba isn't any good either. Neither is the push on theaceofspades. The strained-angle pushes just start to pile up the further you go in farside's ISO and they pretzel twist on each other when you get to how the scum read on Rach starts interacting with the scum read on theaceofspades.

Low hanging fruit?
Isn't that what metal is?
I'm sorry I can't hear you over your hypocrisy.
Second, rach has not done shit.
Did you read her case? My bet, no.
As for ace there sure was a wagon going there because of my case. I'd say not weak.
Sorry I can't spam the thread like others who keep fighting with imp but I'm still pushing my scum read.

In post 3191, Solar Wind wrote:That reminds me before I got massively distracted. Yeah, Farside probably is scum. I trusted FT D1 but I'm hoping he has a better explanation for his townread.

Why do you like it? You never even explained the same case as rach bs.
If you don't respond to my questions I will make you life hell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Ms: I did ask for your scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3258, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3198, dramonic wrote:
I'm a nice guy, but I seriously don't give a flying fuck about your personal vendettas. Keep em out of the game.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'll have a long post tomorrow with a bunch of stuff.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3326, Imperium wrote:I don't have any reason to read him as town. I'm waiting for what bitmap thinks about his time with him.

Okay, so I have a theory on the aceofspades. Yesterday at lynch time he said that he could double vote when it looked like we might get a no vote. When I asked him if it would show up in the vote count, he didn't know. And then he said that he did activate his double vote, and if you look at the vote count he does not show up as a double voter.

So, I have two things. I think that if he were scum that his buddies would have clarified how his role worked because it's a rather powerful role for scum. And having a secret voter/double voter is great for causing confusion in the town. He said he had it ahead of time and could use it. I think if he were scum he would have just quietly sent in that double vote instead of outing it.

I mean he could have been faking not knowing how it worked but it didn't feel that way.

Anyway that's my thought on that. I got concerned that maybe he was actually the vote thief, and took the vote from magua to use. But then that also feels weird.

Am I overlooking something or insane?

I'm going to note looking at the wagon tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3499 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm having trouble keeping up with the arguments in this game.
I feel my brain wondering when I read another back and forth argument.

So I'm going to put most of the noise on ignore and look at the votes cast from day 1 and go from there today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3511 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3501, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3499, farside22 wrote:I'm having trouble keeping up with the arguments in this game.

So I'm going to put most of the noise on ignore and look at the votes cast from day 1 and go from there today.

hi farside.

your new avatar is funny

Thanks!

It's a pic of my son with a fake mustache.
Very appropriate avatar for mafia.
:lol:

Ms: why is cephrir a scum read for you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3512, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3511, farside22 wrote:
In post 3501, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3499, farside22 wrote:I'm having trouble keeping up with the arguments in this game.

hi farside.

your new avatar is funny

Well I'm still voting heartless because I don't believe the claim.
I don't remember if this game was advertised bastard but I don't my role (which has some reminds me of warefare mafia) and there ability would be in play. Mine would be useless and very little reward.

Thanks!

It's a pic of my son with a fake mustache.
Very appropriate avatar for mafia.
:lol:

Ms: why is cephrir a scum read for you?

his posts hit quite a lot of my scum checkboxes.

but i am willing to give him townread based on his role
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3561 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm back yo my death tunnel.

Not sure where the zx town read is coming from but I am very serious about a push on rach.
A few people said they agreed and there is nothing anyone can tell me that deserves rach as a town read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Also a question.

Four: is there any reason you are not chating in the neighbor thread, even during the night phase?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3667 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nice shot ms.
I'm reviewing pere's post to get clues who to take off as scum with him.
Based on something's I noted.

Pere followed ooba, vezo, conversed with solar and heartless.
Also these votes

In post 1591, PeregrineV wrote:Tired so going to bed now, but biggest wagon + less posts than me=

Vote: AceofSpades

In post 2069, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: RachMarie

Counterwagon ho!!

Along with ms.

Never said anything in this thread about imp (will check pt next)
Taking td off

The vote from ace to rach is meh to me.
Reading pt next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3669 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3668, Heartless wrote:
In post 2069, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: RachMarie

Counterwagon ho!!

yeah, farside now that you bring this up, this

... does the opposite of implicate rachmarie

i don't know what the word i'm looking for is (an antonym of "implicate") since i'm kind of stupid, but you get the point.

Well reading the pt he had rach as null so the vote is odd. He soft defends her in the pt.
I'm not 100% sure where to put that.

Also sure house (I think magua replaced this spot) is not aligned with Pere at all.

I don't know why Pere has a town read on beast.

Weird comment towards anka in the pt. Pretty sure based on the convo anka is not aligned with Pere.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

So I so far have in my scum reads:

Rach (no reaction from the pere vote and barely says anything about him)
Aeronaut
Beast
Fourtrouble (crazy theory reason)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #149) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

This game is way too spammy for me to get any firm reads.
I'm doing my best to keep up but in reality if people don't stop spamming this thread I'm just going to ask to be replaced.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #150) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3936, T S O wrote:MS, have you actually defended yourself against ooba's post yet? As in, legitimately?

What did you like about the post and are you scum reading MS?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4092 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:31 am

Post by farside22 »

If you can vig again. Please vig rach.
All this push back on her and town reads on her is driving me crazy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4098 (isolation #152) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4093, Metal Sonic wrote:PV voted rach ergo rach is not scum with PV

Scum don't vote for their scum buddy?
Since when?

Did I mention the lack of interaction?

If not rach I'd say td.

Hell shot me so I don't have to deal with the spam feast.

In all honesty if rach is scum there are few players that look scummier for it.
If she's somehow town then I eat crow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4160 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Metal you gave me hope that I would not have to was through this. I didn't like mastin' reaction. I love ooba' case on ace.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4166 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4161, Metal Sonic wrote:Mastin claims that she will be "clear" by day 3

I could prove myself tomorrow too. You would understand the most why I don't like heartless tomorrow.

Subtle hint: warefare game

That said I would say ace, Rachel, td and possible vezo (mostly based on game play)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4177 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4176, TheWayItEnds wrote:Did PV claim anything in the hood?

Nope
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4196 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4181, vezokpiraka wrote:Why is theace wagon so hard to get going?

With the exception of ms, who's actually giving reasons why he doesn't want to vote Ms and has reads, everyone else just jumps from skybird to rach. This is suspicious.

Here

Not that anyone listens to me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4212 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm taking votes at this time.

I need everyone's top 3 scum reads asap!

I have ace, rach and td as my top 3.

Go and yes this is serious now request
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4214 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4213, Cephrir wrote:Right now I'm sitting on a list of like 8 players I can kinda see as scum with no particular ideas about which ones are scummier than others.

I plan on doing something. Could you narrow the list please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4216 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ms: I would like a list from you as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4217 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4215, Cephrir wrote:Gun to my head right now I'd go with Skybird, Ankamius anddddddd beast?

It's hard for me to see anka and Pere scum together.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4219 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4218, Cephrir wrote:No, not beast. Ace.

pedit: Por quoi?

Just wait

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4221 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4220, The Mask wrote:
farside22 wrote:Okay I'm taking votes at this time.

Your dance is so cute

When Sonic "shot" you, why didn't you bother to give last words?

Top 3:
1) TWIE/ace (vote related powers...I always protect ace but I think stealing a vote is more scum favored than becoming DVer. If we can deal with this today, even by lynching ace first, I'd love that, but not as much as I love you)
2) Magua (lurk is strong -- Blonde/twie's slot stole from Magua/House's slot...was that ever explained why? Could be friendly scum pranks. I don't think its a coincidence that both slots are my scumreads to boot!)
3) TSO. I don't know what you're doing, far, but f you disagree with TSO, you can easily swap him with a lurker of your choice.
Bonus) Ceph is racist and wants to kill me :( ?? It looks like he wants to hurry to night phase so he can do unspeakable things to me

By the time I got to the thread I saw the mod post that no one died.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4224 (isolation #163) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4223, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4212, farside22 wrote:Okay I'm taking votes at this time.

I might have to get a rain check on this question since I haven't adjusted my reads yet. I'm starting to think I should just get a bunch of strong town reads and try to PoE the rest.

Try to get this soon if possible.

Who did twie replace?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #164) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Back on track.

Solar: top 3 scum reads please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4234 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

If people ignore me I'll just make my own choices.

I'll give it 24 hours.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4236 (isolation #166) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Where did ace use his role?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2854, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 26: FINISH!

AngryPidgeon (11): theaceofspades, Magua, ooba, Vezokpiraka, Rachmarie, Ankamius, TSO, Skybird, Heartless, Imperium, The Mask
beastcharizard (5): The Mask, Solar Wind, FourTrouble, Xombie, Cephrir
Theaceofspades (2): AngryPidgeon, ZZZX
RachMarie (2): PeregrineV, Farside22
FourTrouble (2): Aeronaut
Cephrir (1): TiphaineDeath
Imperium (1): Mastin2
Skybird (0): beastcharizard

HAMMER!

Deadline is (expired on 2015-02-06 22:30:00)

Oh dear!

There is 11 players, am I missing something that the ability worked?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4242 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nvm I see it took 12 to lynch.
Carry on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4258 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4249, Imperium wrote:Did some thinking about Tammy's ace point: I do agree that yesterday doesn't happen from scum-ace unless he doesn't claim to his scumbuddies (which, considering scum probably have daytalk because of neighborhood daytalk, seems unlikely). I believe it is far more advantageous to keep a secret doublevote safe for quickhammering and I don't think any scum claims it publicly to look town unless there are some major restrictions on it.

I think that makes sense.

I moved four into my scum pile based on his comments about Pere this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4259 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4252, Metal Sonic wrote:@farside

Beast, ooba, T S HOHOHO

I still think ooba is town.

I see lots of beast and tso scum reads from people.

Mastin: your scum reads please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4288 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4284, Imperium wrote:Farside - when heartless replaced in you said you think you'd be able to get a read on tth. Do you have one?

I'm leaning town on the spot now.

I reaaaaaly don't know what to do with this mess. I was thinking of using my ability today to get people to refocus and maybe get some reads along the way.
Rach replacing out now after all this time irks me........meh I searched her post history I feel less irked.

I'm thinking beast, td and FourTrouble.
I have this crazy vezo/rach scum team in my head is love to get resolved.

*pondering*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4296 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

12 days should be long enough.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4310 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: FourTrouble

That's who I'm leaning on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4322 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4315, Heartless wrote:farside, how did Rach end up getting left out of your trio?

She replaced out and as I said I checked her history and her lack of posting match up.

In post 4320, Heartless wrote:farside, I really wish you told us about this before you actually did it.

Why?

In post 4321, Metal Sonic wrote:I don't like how if There is only 1 scum among the three, scums efforts maximum is to get town to hit the other two

Mastin points about wagon analysis still holds true.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4332 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Heartless I asked you a question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4335 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4333, Heartless wrote:
In post 4322, farside22 wrote:Why?

So we could've deliberated a little more on the choices. I'm not trilled with any of them.

I liked Ooba's thought as I could see the link myself if four is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4378 (isolation #177) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:11 am

Post by farside22 »

To heart:

In post 4290, ooba wrote:
In post 4288, farside22 wrote:I'm thinking beast, td and FourTrouble.

Re-evlauated. I'd put Rach in the town pile. Vezo is town.

I would have said TD is town but he's not done anything D2. The above {beast, TD, FT} looks like a good team. If two of those three flip scum, you can add SW to the scum pile.

This post.

Also I can't remember who, but someone pointed out four said that Pere was the scummiest person in our neighborhood but four never showed interest in lynching pere. Four even said to give Pere time.
Why? If he is the scummiest in the neighborhood would you not push at him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4379 (isolation #178) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4343, Solar Wind wrote:@ Farside, I don't understand this. You went on and on about Rach and now you chose three other people besides Rach into the lynchpool. You say Rach's activity across the site checks out. But that only means that Rach is telling the truth about her RL situation regardless of her alignment here. Why does this necessarily make her town? Why couldn't you wait to see if you get a read on her replacement before you decide who to put on the table for a lynch?

Can you outline your reasons for the three people that you chose?

Some of my scum read was also her activity. Also I think only a few agree with my scum read on her?

I'm curious why you think, when most people disagree with me, that Rachel lynch would happen?

Do you think I should force people to lynch her and put up 2 pro town people to make it happen?

I didn't think that would be a good idea so I asked players for there scum picks, thought about what was said in the game and made the picks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4382 (isolation #179) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4357, Metal Sonic wrote:Same could be said for TD

I don't know td to be a doche to people and then all but be invisible during a game before.
Can you expand on this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4386 (isolation #180) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4383, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4382, farside22 wrote:
In post 4357, Metal Sonic wrote:Same could be said for TD

I don't know td to be a doche to people and then all but be invisible during a game before.
Can you expand on this?

It's new. I've seen him do this in 3 games since he returned

Link?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4450 (isolation #181) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4401, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 4379, farside22 wrote:
In post 4343, Solar Wind wrote:@ Farside, I don't understand this. You went on and on about Rach and now you chose three other people besides Rach into the lynchpool. You say Rach's activity across the site checks out. But that only means that Rach is telling the truth about her RL situation regardless of her alignment here. Why does this necessarily make her town? Why couldn't you wait to see if you get a read on her replacement before you decide who to put on the table for a lynch?

Can you outline your reasons for the three people that you chose?

Some of my scum read was also her activity. Also I think only a few agree with my scum read on her?

I'm curious why you think, when most people disagree with me, that Rachel lynch would happen?

Do you think I should force people to lynch her and put up 2 pro town people to make it happen?

I didn't think that would be a good idea so I asked players for there scum picks, thought about what was said in the game and made the picks.

I can use the ability again so maybe at that point I'll use it selfishly then.

I don't think you should force anything. I think you should have put your three biggest scumreads.

In post 4400, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4397, Ankamius wrote:Solar Wind/Magua/farside22/TSO/Vezokpiraka

What is your current read on TiphaineDeath?

I know at least one of Heartless townreads him. Normally I'd throw support for this wagon immediately since I'm leaning town on the other two slots, but the fact that Mastin is the only one on it right now is making me have second thoughts about whether I'm on the right track about beastcharizard or not.

wut

Td is a scum read. I don't really see anything town. His attacks look fake to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4451 (isolation #182) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4432, FourTrouble wrote:I dunno if Beast is town but he's certainly a better lynch than TD.

I think TD's roleblock claim + vote on mastin was incredibly town.

I don't see why.
What else could he do given the circumstances?

In post 4439, TiphaineDeath wrote:Solar is still scum, 4437 is a scum post, can we lynch them yet?

Die scum!

Vote: td
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4453 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4452, Metal Sonic wrote:die scum, or die idiot?

There is nothing scummy about the post he reference. He's being fake and there is nothing town about that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4485 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4465, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4432, FourTrouble wrote:I think TD's roleblock claim + vote on mastin was incredibly town.
And I thought it was incredibly null!

Dumb question: why did td get brambles.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4486 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Also td is not that stupid ms.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4536 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4488, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4485, farside22 wrote:
In post 4465, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4432, FourTrouble wrote:I think TD's roleblock claim + vote on mastin was incredibly town.
And I thought it was incredibly null!

Dumb question: why did td get brambles.

I don't know why a lot of people say it was a result of a reactive PGO. I would say that someone with bramble attack targeted him. I think that those who leap to unusual conclusions have extra info and are scummy

Vezo said he targetted mastin, didn't he?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4683 (isolation #187) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Prod-dodge

I'm kind of in and out of this game because I see people going off track of scum hunting and some things I feel lost.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4690 (isolation #188) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4689, Metal Sonic wrote:btw if all 3 picks by farside are town i will be

rather upset

I would be too.

I don't believe 4 is town atm. But everyone seems to be ignoring the points against him and pushing his day 1 play more. :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4691 (isolation #189) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

And I don't see why td is a town read either.

Go back to one wagon I'll support over the other

Vote: FourTrouble
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4699 (isolation #190) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Four: your comments about Pere is pretty fake. Plus I've prodded you to post in the pt but you don't come in or try to figure anyone out in the pt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4728 (isolation #191) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4713, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4670, dramonic wrote:BeastCharizard (7): Imperium, Skybird, Cephrir, theaceofspades, FourTrouble, TheWayItEnds, Metal Sonic
FourTrouble (4): Ooba, magua, vezokpiraka, Heartless
TiphaineDeath (2): Mastin2, Farside22
Not Voting: Rachmarie, Ankamius, ZZZX, Solar Wind, beastcharizard, The Mask, Bitmap, Xombie, TSO, FourTrouble, TiphaineDeath
I mean, on the beast wagon, the best names on there are Ceph and FT and MS. It's not godawful, but it's not great.
On FT, we've got better names, but still a general "meh" vibe.
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if all three were town and scum are hanging near-exclusively in the Not Voters, lurking this whole thing out because they don't care about the outcome.
But if one of them IS scum.

It'd be most likely TD.

I love this analysis.
Also for me everyone on four is a town read for me so it's the sexy wagon to be on.

Four: if I think someone maybe scum I'd push for there lynch or question them. Sitting there saying Pere was they scummiest in our pt but not trying to push at him for a better read is rediculous.
Did you support shoring him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4732 (isolation #192) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4731, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4707, FourTrouble wrote:Mastin, why do you prefer TD to beast?

TSO's not putting money where his mouth is.

Repeatedly.

He wants beast alive.
He shouldn't be, y'know.
Sitting in the Not Voting pile.

I'll add tso to the lynch pool if I'm alive next time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4741 (isolation #193) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4738, T S O wrote:How exactly does me not voting make Beast less likely to be scum? I presume you're calling me scum here, therefore:

TSO-scum not voting TD-unknown alignment makes Beast more likely to be town ...?

explain.

If you believed beast was town and didn't want him lynched would you try to push someone else to lynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4782 (isolation #194) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

I can't believe mastin points to the vote count and all the non voters. Suddenly non voters, vote and no one says shit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4785 (isolation #195) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4783, Ankamius wrote:( *;

I don't think your scum. Just getting tired of the chatter when things I find more important gets ignored.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5031 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Based on what I had time to read I'm no longer interested in a FT lynch

vote: TD
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5308 (isolation #197) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry it hard for me to stay focus on all this chatter.
I refuse to replace out because I think it would suck for the mod to have to search.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5312 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Can anyone explain why td is a town read?
I mean I saw solar give me shit about not being around much since I created this, but TD has said shit all since being shoved in the spot light.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5322 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Sorry I'm a bit overwhelmed. Please replace me. I was hopping things would get better

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”