SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 998, iHouse wrote:Farside, why are you voting PV right now? What do you think of Brantz and Solar wind?
eye

Pv has done nothing that comes across as town here or in the pt

I didn't care for brantz at the start because of gut but so far the push on him feels weak.
I find solar very town. I also find myself going back and forth reading imp.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 998, iHouse wrote:Farside, why are you voting PV right now? What do you think of Brantz and Solar wind?
eye

What do YOU think of brantz and solar wind?
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by iHouse »

In post 1000, farside22 wrote:
eye

I didn't care for brantz at the start because of gut but so far the push on him feels weak.

Which posts come across as particularly scummy?
Are his PT posts so relevant that you wouldn't be voting him if you hadn't seen them? If yes, why aren't your other neighbors voting him? Do they disagree with you?
What kinds of things has he said in the PT?
How much emphasis do you place on your gut? If you think the push on Brantz is weak, do you see the weak reasoning as scum-indicative?
P.edit: I shall get to that.
Hydra of House and eyestott
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1002, iHouse wrote:
eye

Are his PT posts so relevant that you wouldn't be voting him if you hadn't seen them? If yes, why aren't your other neighbors voting him? Do they disagree with you?
How much emphasis do you place on your gut? If you think the push on Brantz is weak, do you see the weak reasoning as scum-indicative?

Pv didn't post till late game but said hi in the qt and never posted in thread till much later.
Much later
I typically like my gut it is about 65% to 70% accurate. It's usually better with players I don't know well.
Pv has just asked questions in the pt. A lot of what he asked would be found reading the game.
Nothing he brought rings pv town to me.
I don't know what the other 2 think of Pere because neither have said anything about him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by iHouse »

To be honest, I'm not sure. I really struggle Day 1 in larges (and in general, actually), because I mainly work with NAA, and role related analysis, and because I generally need to interact with people to start reading them, sort of like a building block.
So, lets interact, Solar. What reads are you two conflicting on, and why?
Eye
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by iHouse »

In post 1004, iHouse wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure. I really struggle Day 1 in larges (and in general, actually), because I mainly work with NAA, and role related analysis, and because I generally need to interact with people to start reading them, sort of like a building block.
Eye

That was a response to post 1001.
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by iHouse »

In post 1003, farside22 wrote:
eye

Pv didn't post till late game but said hi in the qt and never posted in thread till much later.
Much later
I typically like my gut it is about 65% to 70% accurate. It's usually better with players I don't know well.
Pv has just asked questions in the pt. A lot of what he asked would be found reading the game.
I don't know what the other 2 think of Pere because neither have said anything about him.

So, would you be voting him just off of his main thread posts?
What is your gut read for this slot? Has your read changed since it became a hydra?
Have you made an attempt to get your neighbours to vote PV? If not, why not?
Eye
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

As for the brantz wagon the only player on there that had a pov scum read was vezo.
Can't really evaluate with blah reason from ooba. Pere sheeping is not alignment indictive for him.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1004, iHouse wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure. I really struggle Day 1 in larges (and in general, actually), because I mainly work with NAA, and role related analysis, and because I generally need to interact with people to start reading them, sort of like a building block.
Eye

I don't think we're conflicting much. I think we're both leaning on each other's reads where we don't feel as knowledgeable ourselves.old-meta diving as he does.

Right now, I think he's leaning very strong scum on AP, and I am dead-zero-null. I kinda understand why he and Tammy both are scum-reading AP, but for me, it will take more data to come to a conclusion.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

huh. managed to backspace something.

The point I was making there was that he is a meta-based player. I rely on experiential meta, and don't put as much weight on cold meta diving as he does. That's kinda irrelevant to our reads atm, but it's informative of how we approach games individually.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1006, iHouse wrote:
In post 1003, farside22 wrote:
eye

Much later

So, would you be voting him just off of his main thread posts?
What is your gut read for this slot? Has your read changed since it became a hydra?
Have you made an attempt to get your neighbours to vote PV? If not, why not?
Eye

As weird as it sounds I find it scummy he responded to the pt before posting in this thread.
My reason for this may seem odd though.
I had house as a loose town read. The play here reminded me of duck tales mafia.
Changed? Not really. It takes me something odd or flips to change reads on day 1.
I haven't attempted to promote his lynch mostly because no one is really that chatty in the pt.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 993, The Mask wrote:is house town? I think he's town.
Imp are both probably conniving little bastards. Can't townread them and that keeps me on guard.

Bitmap that was pretty bullshit of you. Why would you choose MS and with that power?

I have it on good authority I'm neither conniving or a bastard, but you should stop feeling around for whether or not it would be okay to scum read us and just vote us if you are actually scum reading us.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Imperium »

eye

I'd like for you to stop sniping from the sidelines.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:34 am

Post by ooba »

farside wrote:Can't really evaluate with blah reason from ooba.

Nothing in the game apart from a couple of town reads. There's been no post that made me go 'scum'. So I'm concentrating on the lurker\low post list - my choice from it is Brantz.

In post 989, mastin2 wrote:I just don't feel like my presence is actively needed. Not with the current players talking about the players they're currently talking about, anyway. If anything of interest comes up, I'll engage them a little bit, but otherwise, I'm fairly content where I am right now. I have reads. I have reasons. They're decently good. And for where we are in the game right now, that is good enough for me.

This sums up my view perfectly - I just don't feel the need to post right now.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:28 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Imperium
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Xombie »

In post 1014, T S O wrote:VOTE: Imperium

Why?
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Xombie »

In post 967, TiphaineDeath wrote:I seriously still want MS dead, maybe bitmap too, that exchange was terrible.

What do you think was terrible about it?
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by iHouse »

In post 1015, Xombie wrote:
In post 1014, T S O wrote:VOTE: Imperium

Why?

Do you really expect anything that resembles intelligence in response to that question?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

you are one salty motherfucker house
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

like really can you go cry about the fact I got you lynched before somewhere else, no-one in the thread gives a fuck.
-Marquis
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

TSO can you explain please?
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:31 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

It's hard to put my finger on, but it feels faked. It feels like.... Like scum have daychat and are using it to pretend to do this thing, but actually, there's an easy way to clear this up.

@mod assuming someone would require non-posting for the rest of the day to complete a gambit they had discussed elsewhere or possibly with you, would you consent to not prod that person for the remainder of the day? This is purely a hypothetical game-rules question ;)
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1021, TiphaineDeath wrote:It's hard to put my finger on, but it feels faked. It feels like.... Like scum have daychat and are using it to pretend to do this thing, but actually, there's an easy way to clear this up.

your being paranoid

I'll stick you in the town column for now but there was nothing to gain and Bitman was not even looked at by anyone as scum (maybe you) but that's really nothing.

(note that is not a slap just one player isn't enough for panic in my view)
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Scum very probably have day chat. I'd be surprised if all the pantheons had day chat and the scum team couldn't post in their pt.

TSO plz answer the question.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:52 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1021, TiphaineDeath wrote:
@mod assuming someone would require non-posting for the rest of the day to complete a gambit they had discussed elsewhere or possibly with you, would you consent to not prod that person for the remainder of the day? This is purely a hypothetical game-rules question ;)

No. Gambits are fine, but if they go against one of the rules I will break the people attempting them. Requiring prods isn't breaking a rule per se, granted, but you can't just stop posting for shits and giggles.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”