SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(No, seriously, that song is ridiculously,
ridiculously
lyrically appropriate. If you can't make the lyrics out, look them up. Because Bastille's Bad Blood? Is the message all Tales Survivors need to be given.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Xombie »

Kind of a prod dodge.
Kind of not wanting to read the last few pages at all.
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:55 am

Post by iHouse »

If I see one more drama-tastic post I'm tunneling the asshole that makes it because this shit has gone way too far and needs to stop.

Now.
Hydra of House and eyestott
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1152, theaceofspades wrote:yes plural. This is not the first game to have neighborhoods. How bout this. The CONCEPT of neighborhoods is helpful. Deal?

also, to farsides newb/notnewb. I don't read join dates. And i don't pay enough attention to know who's who. Also don't read meta. Each game is a beautiful new baby. Plus, my hateful nature plays no favorites.

I linked one post, but i mentioned two other things. i think that 3 things is plenty. Especially considering you voted me with that many posts.

Pedit. Blonde. Don't do that.

INo: I'm referring to ace's remark in bold.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1431, Imperium wrote:I don't think that aceofspades is claiming that he's in multiple neighborhoods. I thought he was just making a general statement that he liked neighborhoods?

I wouldn't think it was absolutely unheard of in this game if he were. I can think of a couple of gods who are worshipped in more than one pantheon.

That's not my issue.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1422, farside22 wrote:Okay back to ace for a moment.

He pointed to an issue with AP, based in 3 post.
He (ace) said my case was in regards to 3 post ace made. Well ace had a total of 3 post for the whole game, his comparison is shit.
Ace brought up not liking ap's point against me. I was saying many already stated an issue, why that is a scum tell is not explained by ace.
Finally ace has an issue with the ms point ap made, but td doesn't find ms, why no comment towards td?

This is where I see ace still as scum. AP gets pressure and suddenly out of the blue here comes ace not liking AP.

Reposting the above because it may have gotten lost with the argument
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:39 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Far, I think your point about the timing of Ace's suspicion on AP is good, but I don't think that the rest of your points are very telling, and it's not enough alone. I can follow some thought process from him, even if it sucks, and his tone feels town, so I don't want to lynch there today. What do you think of TD and Ceph?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Skybird »

OK, caught up now. I'm a bit dismayed to find MetalSonic is removed from today because I'm reading him as scum now. In our hood he really wants all of us to be town and then decides we are all town. That strikes me as someone who is scum that wants to get on the hood's good side. Here in the game thread his post progression reads more scummy as the pages go by. Voting for him will have to wait until day 2 though.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1457, Skybird wrote:OK, caught up now. I'm a bit dismayed to find MetalSonic is removed from today because I'm reading him as scum now. In our hood he really wants all of us to be town and then decides we are all town. That strikes me as someone who is scum that wants to get on the hood's good side. Here in the game thread his post progression reads more scummy as the pages go by. Voting for him will have to wait until day 2 though.

Okay. Any other thoughts? Who do you want to lynch Today?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

Spoiler: Cephrir sights land from the crow's nest and cries out to alert his mates to the coming excitement

That first link is barely giving reasons. If I wave my hands around and shout "meta" will you pursue something better?

In post 882, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 881, farside22 wrote:
In post 872, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 758, farside22 wrote:@metal!
In post 712, farside22 wrote:MS: what is wrong with voting blond?

blonde is town. voting him is wrong.

Why is he town.

he is town due to interactions in our neighborhood

SHOW ME THE MONEY.

In post 892, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 880, ooba wrote:Piping into say I'm fine with everyone posting - nothing pinged my scumdar.

I really think lynching a lurker\low-poster would yield scum D1. Brantz is my pick. And not interested in lynching TD, Vezo or Mask in that list.

I like that.

Vote: Brantz

Who are you? What are you doing here? Where am I?

Why are you lynching lurkers when you are one? Do you have any opinions about anything?

In post 915, iHouse wrote:Liking mastin & vezok's reaction to my posts IRT mastin.

Disliking T S O's.

Not interested in a beast lynch, but I could lynch T S O.

VOTE: T S O

-.-

In post 959, Bitmap wrote:Later.

^this ability is really cool.

In post 963, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 727, mastin2 wrote:Bad scum? Heck no.

...And there's your answer.

I don't like this answer either. I get the feeling mastin's not trying to figure TD's alignment out (i.e. her read is fake).

Meh.

In post 967, TiphaineDeath wrote:I seriously still want MS dead, maybe bitmap too, that exchange was terrible.

Drugs are bad for you.

In post 972, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 961, FourTrouble wrote:Okay. I see what you're saying. His reevaluation has hints of town. I don't see any support for his lynch so I'm willing to wait on this. Who do you want to lynch? One of the inactives?

AngryPidgeon is my biggest scumread at this point. I also dislike quite a few of TSO's posts - not sure if alignment indicative. But Ffery wants to wait to develop a read on AP and he's busy atm so won't be posting. We have a bunch of townreads as well which we'll post in a bit and then probably POE-lynch someone we can agree on if things with AP stay the same.

I feel kinda like I haven't seen enough of the thoughts here.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

Oh also, I liked the Bitmap/MS exchange if that wasn't apparent.
Bartleby the Scrivener
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:57 am

Post by T S O »

F-16, I love you. not that you care, but it's true. when they told me bad things about you I told them not to talk to me ever again.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1458, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1457, Skybird wrote:OK, caught up now. I'm a bit dismayed to find MetalSonic is removed from today because I'm reading him as scum now. In our hood he really wants all of us to be town and then decides we are all town. That strikes me as someone who is scum that wants to get on the hood's good side. Here in the game thread his post progression reads more scummy as the pages go by. Voting for him will have to wait until day 2 though.

Okay. Any other thoughts? Who do you want to lynch Today?

Yes. I want to look through the ISO's on a couple of the players to finalize my thoughts and engage a few people before I vote.

What's your take on Ace and Beast?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1456, FourTrouble wrote:Far, I think your point about the timing of Ace's suspicion on AP is good, but I don't think that the rest of your points are very telling, and it's not enough alone. I can follow some thought process from him, even if it sucks, and his tone feels town, so I don't want to lynch there today. What do you think of TD and Ceph?

Probably not strong but this game is a mess of emotions.

I keep going back and forth on td. I'm fighting meta and gut and what his game play gets him.
Cephrir reads okay so far. I Would lean town this far.
The brantz replacement is giving me scum vibes.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Skybird »

TheAceofSpades - Have you played with MetalSonic before? in post 1280 you have MS as one of your strongest town reads? I don't read him that way at all and wonder what you are seeing that I am not.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1463, farside22 wrote:
In post 1456, FourTrouble wrote:Far, I think your point about the timing of Ace's suspicion on AP is good, but I don't think that the rest of your points are very telling, and it's not enough alone. I can follow some thought process from him, even if it sucks, and his tone feels town, so I don't want to lynch there today. What do you think of TD and Ceph?

Probably not strong but this game is a mess of emotions.

I keep going back and forth on td. I'm fighting meta and gut and what his game play gets him.
Cephrir reads okay so far. I Would lean town this far.
The brantz replacement is giving me scum vibes.

I get scum-read in every game I have played here whether I'm scum or not due to my posting style. I'm town this game.
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:43 am

Post by iHouse »

In post 1457, Skybird wrote: In our hood he really wants all of us to be town and then decides we are all town.

vezok did the same thing in our hood. :eek:
Hydra of House and eyestott
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by T S O »

maybe they're both scum and their super secret plan is to townread everyone
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Skybird »

Reading through Beastcharizard's ISO, a couple of things stick out to me. First, he has a strong town read on TSO (post 609) but never explains why that is. The second is there is little content in his posts. He is town reading TSO and thinks either House or Vezok is scum (post 570) and in post 990 adds that Metal is scum. I'm leaning scum on him at the moment.

@Beast - can you explain your strong town read of TSO for me?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

Spoiler: Cephrir moors his ship in an unsuspecting port town central on the spice trade routes...
In post 1000, farside22 wrote:
In post 998, iHouse wrote:Farside, why are you voting PV right now? What do you think of Brantz and Solar wind?
eye

Pv has done nothing that comes across as town here or in the pt

I didn't care for brantz at the start because of gut but so far the push on him feels weak.
I find solar very town. I also find myself going back and forth reading imp.

So... the push on him feels weak, even though it is largely your push, and that makes him town? Wouldn't you expect the opposite, if anything, if he was town?

In post 1013, ooba wrote:
farside wrote:Can't really evaluate with blah reason from ooba.

Nothing in the game apart from a couple of town reads. There's been no post that made me go 'scum'. So I'm concentrating on the lurker\low post list - my choice from it is Brantz.

In post 989, mastin2 wrote:I just don't feel like my presence is actively needed. Not with the current players talking about the players they're currently talking about, anyway. If anything of interest comes up, I'll engage them a little bit, but otherwise, I'm fairly content where I am right now. I have reads. I have reasons. They're decently good. And for where we are in the game right now, that is good enough for me.

This sums up my view perfectly - I just don't feel the need to post right now.

Yeah ya do. You're rapidly becoming one of my people of interest because I know you can town, and I know *precisely* what one thing has made you look that way to me in the past, or rather what I think your playstyle is based on admittedly one game, and that is not even remotely here right now.

In post 1021, TiphaineDeath wrote:It's hard to put my finger on, but it feels faked. It feels like.... Like scum have daychat and are using it to pretend to do this thing, but actually, there's an easy way to clear this up.

@mod assuming someone would require non-posting for the rest of the day to complete a gambit they had discussed elsewhere or possibly with you, would you consent to not prod that person for the remainder of the day? This is purely a hypothetical game-rules question ;)

:shifty:

In post 1026, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 971, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 963, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 727, mastin2 wrote:Bad scum? Heck no.

...And there's your answer.

I don't like this answer either. I get the feeling mastin's not trying to figure TD's alignment out (i.e. her read is fake).

That's just Mastin though. Remember Tales of you?

Yes, I remember - unfortunately. I'm not sure on her alignment yet; just commenting on things bothering me. The biggest thing is that mastin dropped massive town-tells in Sabotage, so I'm not convinced she's as hard to read as she was back then. Of course, her meta is similar on a superficial level, but this feels different.

A bit, maybe. I think she is still disengaged.

In post 1037, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:Vezok is town as fuck because because 411, 463, and 472 aren't posts I can see scum making in this situation. They're too easy to jump on.

This is almost exactly how I felt about Vezok so far.

Starting to think Farside might be scum. I don't really see any progression coming from her interactions and some of her posts are just filler comments like asking that Hydras sign.

Me too kinda, but I also think I may need to consider her a player who acts opposite my expectations (what little I've seen of town farside is just not how I think at all).

In post 1037, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't realllly think thats explicitly scummy of him though? I think its just F16 going overboard with what it is he does, so null. :S. Copout reads ahoy!

noting this for later in this post

In post 1037, AngryPidgeon wrote:
xombie wrote:What makes you think that scum already know the neighborhoods?

Considering that scum probably do have a fairly good idea of what the neighborhoods are by being in them, this post seems pretty town for not realizing that. Ya ya he could be faking it, but I don't feel like he is here. If this is multiball I'd have to reconsider this.

I can agree with this. Took me a second to arrive at the multiball conclusion, but yeah. This analysis is more than skin deep.

In post 1038, Solar Wind wrote:Yeah, AP is scum. The whole manipulate Tammy routine is the exact same shit he pulled in Tales.

Yeah so... what the hell part of 1037 did you get this from? You also accuse him of trying to drive a wedge between you and ffery (I assume pertaining to the thing I noted??) but I don't see how that's happening like at all? What am I missing?

In post 1039, iHouse wrote:
In post 1019, T S O wrote:like really can you go cry about the fact I got you lynched before somewhere else, no-one in the thread gives a fuck.

Cry moar. The entire game you've been posting absolute bullshit. My post was completely warranted by your posts in this game alone.

You're clearly determined to hate on TSO and doing it continuously and on purpose. This isn't true.

In post 1040, Solar Wind wrote:There's no way AP's last post comes from town. As soon as I convince Ffery that he's scum and vote him, I'll make my case. We're lynching AP today.

It doesn't??????????

In post 1042, Solar Wind wrote:Also, everyone notice that AP and Ffery played with each other quite a bit and even hydra with each other. Him not trying to read Ffery and only nitpicking my posts means he believes he needs Ffery on his side and as long as that happens and we're divided, we won't be effective at lynching him.

Still not seeing how he did this, please show me.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:[snip]

So I expected this to be a case, and then most of it wasn't even you calling AP scummy, so I am still baffled.

In post 1061, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1038, Solar Wind wrote:Yeah, AP is scum. The whole manipulate Tammy routine is the exact same shit he pulled in Tales.
AP's posting is not giving me a read. I don't know
why
it isn't. Normally, I can get a read on him, town or scum, right or on the rare occasion wrong, doesn't matter; I can actually get a read on him. I don't know if it's me or him, but for some reason...I can't see it either way right now. His posting's null.

That being said
were
I to assign an alignment to him FROM THAT POST alone, gun to my head, I'd select town; there MAY be a marker or two that I found vaguely suggesting potential town thought, but nothing that he can't do as scum. So please hold. Trust me, AP will get read. Just give me some time to get it done.

I kinda feel this way too. Aside from the long term confidence in my read obviously. But there's a lot of words in these catchup posts, and there are definitely things that feel like thoughts, a few town twinges here and there for me, but nothing that wouldn't be super easy to fake and nothing scummy either.

In post 1064, farside22 wrote:
I did have ooba and TD as people of interest. I just haven't updated my list since then.

In this at least, we are on the same page.

In post 1070, FourTrouble wrote:farside's a strong townread; won't be lynching there.

Help me help you.

In post 1082, theaceofspades wrote:I got prodded.

I don't really know waht to do. I feel overwhelmed with all this.

All i can really say now is that i'm adding fourtrouble to my townread list.

And i'm really not a fan of AP right now (sorry friend. i like you)

In post 1089, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1086, Solar Wind wrote:I think we have enough of that already in this game. In some cases minus the active. :/

It took a lot of will on my end to get myself involved in this game and I've gotten nothing but shotdown since I've been here. People can live without me.

Also tell F16 to shut the fuck up about Tales already. For someone who cares about "the whole picture" he sure can't stop talking about that one game.

Can I reach back into the past and give you a hug here? Hug.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

While everything is still fresh for me (p. 45):

I currently am townreading: FT, Imperium, Solar <--- I'm not planning on revisiting these for a fairly long time. I fully expect the game to arrange itself so that I never need to. Chances of them and me all not being shot are pretty slim.

Further townreads: Bitmap, Xombie, Metal Sonic, Rach, beastcharizard (don't ask b/c I'm not sure)

Somewhere in the middle (these ones aren't in order) are AP, Mastin, Brantz, Blonde, ZZZX, PV, farside, Mask, Ank, TSO, vezok, Vyse.

Somewhat icky people include House, ooba, ace, TD.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Solar Wind »

@ Ceph, why exactly do you want to hug AP?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:48 am

Post by The Mask »

When I get off work, I will read your crap and lose more brain cells.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

Spoiler: Cephrir burns and pillages the village and brings home the plunder
In post 1138, Xombie wrote:
In post 1105, farside22 wrote:
In post 1094, Xombie wrote:
In post 1034, TiphaineDeath wrote:
AP/FT/Faraday/Xombie I want mastin opinions, go.

Absolute last person we would want to lynch today.
Scumhunting god and all.
Pretty sure she's town.

Your thoughts?

Can you explain the mastin town read to me? She is very null in my view with everything she has said thus far.

The entrance of mastin alone read town to me. I may have a soft-spot for people who make me lol irl, tho.
In post 686, mastin2 wrote:
In post 682, Solar Wind wrote:Mastin, you're voting someone that Nacho and I are both reading as town. :/
My read's not changing, but alright, as long as you realize I get MASSIVE "I told you so" rights postgame if I'm right. :P

That was one of the main posts that gave me the townread, aside from her carefree posting and
super secret neighborhood stuff
. :o

Oh. Ooooooooooh.

The puzzle pieces are fitting together. Townpoints for Mastin, I doubt she's intentionally running this bit solely because it's reminiscent of Inuyasha.

In post 1151, -Blonde- wrote:Trying to get yourself out of it vezo?

VOTE: vezokpiraka

You are a strange, silly person. I hope your replacement brings us sense.

In post 1156, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1085, AngryPidgeon wrote:Fuck this game. If you need me, I'll be active lurking.

In post 1089, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1086, Solar Wind wrote:I think we have enough of that already in this game. In some cases minus the active. :/

It took a lot of will on my end to get myself involved in this game and I've gotten nothing but shotdown since I've been here. People can live without me.

Also tell F16 to shut the fuck up about Tales already. For someone who cares about "the whole picture" he sure can't stop talking about that one game.

In post 1091, AngryPidgeon wrote:I threw her a fairly big bone and she is going around ignoring my reads and saying she has nothing on me. As far as I care, she is. Now I'll admit I've done similarly before, but

1) this isn't about mastin specifically
2) She owed me something after previously implying that me being away was scummy

This sequence is incredibly scummy.

I dislike the first post, and the last sentence of the third post. More because they don't strike me as terribly AP-like, than because they are inherently scummy. Second one seems genuine though.

In post 1167, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1120, AngryPidgeon wrote:And its town because Im town this game.
It's the little things that make the difference.

This statement means absolutely nothing in regards to AP's alignment.

It does, however, betray his alignment off of tone:

AP is town. Decently certain of it.
(Did I nearly give you a heart attack, AP? :P)

I reread the quoted sentence more times than I care to admit until I could make myself feel like I saw what you saw.

I don't think the fact I was eventually able to stick myself forcefully into your head should count as much of anything in terms of my actual read, but it was a fun experiment.

In post 1172, beastcharizard wrote:VOTE: iHouse

not a naked vote since I typed this.

You're a card! No seriously though this is mildly town (context: beast was recently saying naked votes are scummy)

In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote Tiphaine

I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

I realize how innately silly it is for me to have a go at this, but she clearly just never even read the game.

In post 1203, ooba wrote:
In post 545, FourTrouble wrote:I'm very confident that F-16 is town.

Vote Tiphaine

I hate to take pressure off vezok but this needs to happen. Still waiting for a response to my question.

In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote Tiphaine

I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

This is interesting. 'I know I was voting X - but now I'm going to vote Y - but I haven't forgotten about X'.

Scum have a mental map of their current *reads* as it appears on thread at any time. It feels like you're trying to preempt any 'Why did you forget about mantis\vezo?' statements even before someone asks.

Also, the fact that we're opposed on some critical reads {TD, Brantz, AP} on scum\town ping my scumdar.

Unvote. Vote: FourTrouble

:|

Where is the ooba I saw so long ago?

In post 1215, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1177, Solar Wind wrote:Sweet. Ceph, if you are town, obvtown up your slot quickly and we'll steamroll the scum.
Cephrir's gonna obvtown his slot up his alignment regardless. It's the "steamroll the scum" bit you have to look out for--because if there's a conflict of interest...... :P

Tee hee.

I swear, someday I'm going to townread you instinctively just for all the ego stroking you give me and be terribly wrong. But I don't think today is that day.

In post 1238, iHouse wrote:[the post with the spoilers about FT, which I am snipping because you can't put spoilers in spoilers]

That sequence mostly just makes you look scummy to me. I have no idea what you are trying to do here.

In post 1240, Solar Wind wrote:FT's not getting lynched because he's town but thanks for attacking him that was incredibly transparently town so now I feel better about the townread on you and can focus on other people (@iHouse).

It was?!?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1471, Solar Wind wrote:@ Ceph, why exactly do you want to hug AP?

Because angst :(
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”