SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:49 am

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1030, dramonic wrote:
I had to prod 8 people.
EIGHT.
FFS GUYS

Acknowledging the prod, and getting my butt in gear. I'll try to post by tonight.

Sorry again. :(
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1046, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok. I bitched about it in the scum PT (and I actually bitched about it in person at the mini Chicago meet just last week) that you somehow mystically read PA's actions correctly. I got the same sentiment here when reading that post. You are taking a VERY specific snapshot that explains why someone might do X and ignore other, more likely possibilties. This is how I feel anyhow so I'm gonna post it.

That's not what happened. Penguin's aggression didn't feel natural and was fake and it was partly based on what we were discussing in another game where we were hydra'ing at that time. You are free to discredit all you want but if she was actually town, she wouldn't have played that way and I don't take specific snapshots of players as my townplay revolves more around body-of-work based reads.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 847, Ankamius wrote:farside's PV vote is town.

Why? Is this purely because you think PV is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him?

In post 849, Solar Wind wrote:Tammy is virtually trust-tell level of town.

Tell me more? I don't use the phrase trust-tell lightly.

In post 857, mastin2 wrote:I have my reasons, but...it's a little bit hard for me to put the words I want to forward. ZX is well-placed at the top, though.

Sorry, but no. I'm not going to assume you have any good reasons (meta or otherwise) for this.

In post 867, iHouse wrote:Liking mastin for scum.

Not providing reasons for the majority of her reads is pinging me pretty hard.

I'd be more worried if she WERE providing reasons tbh :P.

In post 873, Metal Sonic wrote:beast townreads TSO for no reason.

that suggests that he and TSO are masons.

Except not really? You are way oversensitive to mason crumbs evidently. And somehow think that masons have no tact and its good to make them even more obvious by 180'ing your read on TSO? This just doesn't add up to me at all.

In post 887, mastin2 wrote:But I am a scumhunting god, just so you know.

I'm going to assume this is a townclaim until I have reasons/paranoia to think otherwise.

In post 899, vezokpiraka wrote:For anyone that doesn't know what happened: We lynched mastin day 1, with 12 players on the wagon iirc. All of them were town. And mastin flipped town PR.

Oops.

In post 921, Imperium wrote:Friendly PSA mantisdreamz is scum.

Because...?

In post 926, mastin2 wrote:Also, kinda forgot AP was in the game.

I realize he's V/LA and all, but...that's generally not a good sign.

:/ I'm not sure why you would think this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 937, Bitmap wrote:I think AP needs to be pushed today.

Good luck with that, I weigh a lot :P. Also I'm here, so Im dying to here what you think of my last few posts when you get here.

In post 951, Bitmap wrote:I still have you pegged as slight scum for those annoying gambits.

What did you think about how he handled the 'mason' situation? There is one thing in particular that has bothered me a lot about it that I havent mentioned yet, will after catch up.

In post 969, T S O wrote:it's surprising ms can dress himself let alone play mafia

Town ^. Mayyyybe scum with MS, but probably just town.

In post 1042, Solar Wind wrote:Also, everyone notice that AP and Ffery played with each other quite a bit and even hydra with each other. Him not trying to read Ffery and only nitpicking my posts means he believes he needs Ffery on his side and as long as that happens and we're divided, we won't be effective at lynching him.

I dont have an opinion on her. the last time I checked, she didn't have one on me either. So I'd love to hear more about somehow its scummy that Im not trying to read her but ffery saying she needs 'more data' is not at all scummy in the same way.

In post 1051, Solar Wind wrote:my townplay revolves more around body-of-work based reads.

Then if you could reference a game other than tales when referencing me, my blood pressure my drop to healthy levels. I'm already sick of reading Tales references in this game, and I -liked- that game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

On that note, I'm 100% caught up in the thread. I'll try and organize how I feel in a sec.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Townies: Vezok, RachMarie, TSO, -Blonde-
Probable Townies: Mastin2, four trouble, Imperium, bitmap
Mehhhhhhhh, town I guess but not really extremely committed to that read: Tiphaine, Solar, iHouse, Xombie, Ooba

People I want to look into more: VysePresident, Farside22, Metal Sonic
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1041, farside22 wrote:@ap: the reason I asked for the hydra's to sign there post there was a discussion in my neighborhood and wondered who was posting. Some post from the hydra read a bit strange coming from Tammy that I wondered and it's easy to say it was not really Tammy.

As for my reads I did say town, null or not enough info.
The reason for my each scum read early is seen in this game and as you quoted from me xombie's delay vote struck me as scummy.

Ok, thats fair I guess. I'd still expect someone who cared about it to complain or otherwise pointout that everyone was ignoring that request.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. You mentioned that solar was a maybe townlean early on and thats the only thing I can see of your townreads. Blindly saying that everyone (besides Xombie/Rach) is "null, town or no info to go on." doesn't fly even a little bit.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1034, TiphaineDeath wrote:AP/FT/Faraday/Xombie I want mastin opinions, go.
Xombie's town. Faraday's not in the game, but farside's a null read. FT I believe is town, though I forget how strongly. AP is...yet to be determined. I can't tell.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Fuck everything. Im sure as fuck not getting mislynched in this game mastin, so please step your read up on me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Gonna switch computers and resume from 1037.
My academy.
Agnigi
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Metal sonic: I don't get townvibes from his posts so far. What really stuck out was his push on TSO for not posting content. Honestly, that is a pretty bad excuse for a read at this point in the game with nothing else to back it up. What I really disliked what how sensitive he was to a mason crumb and then despite that, he blows the mason 'crumb' out into the open for everyone to see. I don't see why town would automatically assume mason-partners over anything else, and nothing suggests (IIRC could be mistaken) that MS had a townread on beast before that. Once all this settles, MS never resumes his push on TSO. There was -apparently- a misunderstanding about beast softing masons with TSO, but once both of them deny it, MS doesn't even bother to resume his TSO push. Like, the only way I could see town MS wanting to engage on the mason claim is if he was reasonably sure TSO is scum and wants to keep pushing him, so the mason 'claim' needs to be addressed. Also OMGUS on bitmap looks like OMGUS and bad.

Farside: someone said she was taking shots from the sidelines and I agree. She mentioned a singular townread and wasn't even very committed on that one (Solar). When I call her on it she references a post where she called out 2 scumreads and said everyone else in the game was either (town, null, or, not enough info). I refuse to believe someone thinks that passes for well-reasoned townreads. Not sure what to make of PereV vote since it sounds like the neighborhood had something to do with it. I'll agree that PV hasn't posted anything obviously town yet (and I like to think Im great at reading PV), but I don't really see why anyone should be scumreading him. none of her questions or train of thought is really evolving in a way I'd expect from someone who was genuinely trying to find scum.

VP: not a lot to say, but rubs me very wrong. Not in a way I think I'll be able to explain such that people care.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1038, Solar Wind wrote:Yeah, AP is scum. The whole manipulate Tammy routine is the exact same shit he pulled in Tales.
AP's posting is not giving me a read. I don't know
why
it isn't. Normally, I can get a read on him, town or scum, right or on the rare occasion wrong, doesn't matter; I can actually get a read on him. I don't know if it's me or him, but for some reason...I can't see it either way right now. His posting's null.

That being said
were
I to assign an alignment to him FROM THAT POST alone, gun to my head, I'd select town; there MAY be a marker or two that I found vaguely suggesting potential town thought, but nothing that he can't do as scum. So please hold. Trust me, AP will get read. Just give me some time to get it done.
My academy.
Agnigi
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Huh, apparently Metal Sonic did talk about TSO and Beast a bit after the whole debacle. Still, I dont see much there other than blindly asserting they are suspicious. Given that his original case was that TSO hasn't DONE anything, I'd like some actual follow up on TSO's latest posts.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Well, to be fair, I haven't really done anything yet. This game bores me so far.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1056, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1041, farside22 wrote:@ap: the reason I asked for the hydra's to sign there post there was a discussion in my neighborhood and wondered who was posting. Some post from the hydra read a bit strange coming from Tammy that I wondered and it's easy to say it was not really Tammy.

As for my reads I did say town, null or not enough info.
The reason for my each scum read early is seen in this game and as you quoted from me xombie's delay vote struck me as scummy.

Ok, thats fair I guess. I'd still expect someone who cared about it to complain or otherwise pointout that everyone was ignoring that request.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. You mentioned that solar was a maybe townlean early on and thats the only thing I can see of your townreads. Blindly saying that everyone (besides Xombie/Rach) is "null, town or no info to go on." doesn't fly even a little bit.

At that time not a lot of people posted to get reads on so that is the not enough info.
Most of the convo was imp and solar.
Also my back and forth read on imp is whom I felt was not being completely truthful. A post made by the hydra comes from some who acts like they know me well and as far as I recall Tammy and I had been in maybe 2 games total.
Another post by imp reminded anka of nacho but the hydra claimed it was Tammy.
Things like that make me go hmmm but I didn't feel like fight/pushing the issue.

I did have ooba and TD as people of interest. I just haven't updated my list since then.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1045, AngryPidgeon wrote:What did you think about house's posts before that?
Some scum (especially earlier), some town (especially later), overall pretty meh until eyestott came in.

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6551943#p6551943]post 1052[/url], AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 857, mastin2 wrote:I have my reasons, but...it's a little bit hard for me to put the words I want to forward. ZX is well-placed at the top, though.
Sorry, but no. I'm not going to assume you have any good reasons (meta or otherwise) for this.
Well, I do, so dealwithit.

In post 887, mastin2 wrote:But I am a scumhunting god, just so you know.
I'm going to assume this is a townclaim until I have reasons/paranoia to think otherwise.
It is in fact a townclaim. Advantage of role madness and all that being I can get away with it.

In post 926, mastin2 wrote:Also, kinda forgot AP was in the game. I realize he's V/LA and all, but...that's generally not a good sign.
:/ I'm not sure why you would think this.
Because if I have such little grasp of you that I don't even remember you're in the game, that's a very bad sign.

In post 1058, AngryPidgeon wrote:Fuck everything. Im sure as fuck not getting mislynched in this game mastin, so please step your read up on me.
Don't be hasty, Master AngryPidgeon. We ents feel like if there's something worthy of doing, it is worthy of taking a long time to do.

On policy alone, you get to D3, though. Even if I hardcore scumread you, policy D3 at least. By then, should be ridiculously easy to get a read on you.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1055, AngryPidgeon wrote:Townies: Vezok, RachMarie, TSO, -Blonde-
Probable Townies: Mastin2, four trouble, Imperium, bitmap
Mehhhhhhhh, town I guess but not really extremely committed to that read: Tiphaine, Solar, iHouse, Xombie, Ooba

People I want to look into more: VysePresident, Farside22, Metal Sonic

Still don't get the town read on blond at all.
Mastin is a ball of null to me.
Vyse has said next to nothing and frankly some who just critiqued 2 scum reads and mentions 3 players total can stfu about number of scum reads
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1064, farside22 wrote:At that time not a lot of people posted to get reads on so that is the not enough info.
Also my back and forth read on imp is whom I felt was not being completely truthful. A post made by the hydra comes from some who acts like they know me well and as far as I recall Tammy and I had been in maybe 2 games total.
Things like that make me go hmmm but I didn't feel like fight/pushing the issue.

I did have ooba and TD as people of interest. I just haven't updated my list since then.

I have to sit and think who imp is every time someone says it >.>. so what is your overall impression of Imperium right now? My concern with you is that you haven't really indicated who, if anyone, you think is town except in a vague manner (that one post I keep talking about). The lack of townreads and recipients of your scumreads look an awful lot like someone who is trying to post thing to appear busy, but doesn't really want to make a splash in the game.

I'd be interested in talking about Ooba and TD.

In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Because if I have such little grasp of you that I don't even remember you're in the game, that's a very bad sign.

If I were actually actively posting, that would make sense to me. The thing is I've been too scared to jump into this game because Im barely managing my others right now and once Im in this one I KNOW it will automatically become a priority to me so in my head there is no between. Either I play or I dont. Once I start playing, Im committed emotionally.
In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Don't be hasty, Master AngryPidgeon. We ents feel like if there's something worthy of doing, it is worthy of taking a long time to do.

Sorry, my post was not extremely relevant to this game. Was something unrelated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1067, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1064, farside22 wrote:At that time not a lot of people posted to get reads on so that is the not enough info.

I have to sit and think who imp is every time someone says it >.>. so what is your overall impression of Imperium right now? My concern with you is that you haven't really indicated who, if anyone, you think is town except in a vague manner (that one post I keep talking about). The lack of townreads and recipients of your scumreads look an awful lot like someone who is trying to post thing to appear busy, but doesn't really want to make a splash in the game.

I'd be interested in talking about Ooba and TD.

In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Because if I have such little grasp of you that I don't even remember you're in the game, that's a very bad sign.

If I were actually actively posting, that would make sense to me. The thing is I've been too scared to jump into this game because Im barely managing my others right now and once Im in this one I KNOW it will automatically become a priority to me so in my head there is no between. Either I play or I dont. Once I start playing, Im committed emotionally.
In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Don't be hasty, Master AngryPidgeon. We ents feel like if there's something worthy of doing, it is worthy of taking a long time to do.

Sorry, my post was not extremely relevant to this game. Was something unrelated.

I wrote a list in my pt.
I want to update it before I post a new one but if you want my old list I think I would get in trouble for copying from the pt.
You can ask FourTrouble if you don't believe me about my list post.

Well td's recent paranoia was town but prior I had him under people of interest because how agressive he started the game and started just attacking people. It just read a bit over the top.
I noted mask had a bit of attitude to but not as strong.
Usually I find agressive good and strong but it read a bit unnatural.

I have to reread ooba to remember why he was under people of interest.
I'll get to it later tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and imp still feels weird to me. They called me out for snipping from the sidelines. Not sure why when the only time I was called out from them was mentioning there name.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

farside's a strong townread; won't be lynching there.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I had a couple of paranoid flickers but I think she's town overall. Thoughts on AP?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I don't want to say too much on AP yet because I don't have time to read his posts carefully, and I don't know his baseline as town/scum. I liked his suspicion of Metal (I think that's something that town reading through the game would plausibly conclude), but then the analysis () sucked. His read on farside also sucked, and it felt opportunistic coming after Imperium's sniping post. I though the not wanting to be mislynched post was towny; tone felt genuine. As for the meta stuff you brought up re: Tales, I skimmed it but don't have time to really understand the points you're making at the moment. I'll get back to you on that. I'm willing to sheep you guys if you're sure he's scum.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I think highest chances of lynching scum is Mantis; would like to see more votes there.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1072, FourTrouble wrote:His read on farside also sucked, and it felt opportunistic coming after Imperium's sniping post.

This is exactly the point I was making to Ffery in our hydra PT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”