SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by The Mask »

Kinda wanna think vezok is town because of past experience even though he's an asshole.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

@ Farside, can you elaborate on your Rach suspicion? You say that she is scum partly for pushing Ace on the neighborhoods plural post that Ace made. But you had pushed him on the same grounds so why does it make Rach scum?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 1899, beastcharizard wrote:Want to quote that in your hydra?

Not particularly.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by RachMarie »

My point about the I hate everyone and yeah I saw it in his ISO is that it can be a flip way to get everyone to laugh and slip him into towny pile without really LOOKING at the fact that it is flippant and does not give much info or analysis.

Overall he seems scum to me, you do not have to agree. but I will push my scum reads and try to get peeps to vote for them. I also will compromise if I have to in order to help get a lynch on D 1 to avoid the bad juju.

So basically Farside, your scum read of me is predicated on my scum read of Ace? :eek:

What about my reads on OTHER people in the game?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by RachMarie »

beast last I looked the hydra replaced out and house replaced back in. I know it is confusing.

Xombie I did not mean to overlook you leaning town on you especially since you look like you are fairly new to the game. You seem like newb town.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:08 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1893, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1890, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm not lynching ceph day 1 when we have like 4 heavy lurkers.

Fuck your egos and lynch scum not inflate your self worth.

Since when did lynching lurkers equal lynching scum?

I think you're dumb on purpose.

Lynching lurkers is better than lynching town who's actually doing something.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1901, Solar Wind wrote:@ Farside, can you elaborate on your Rach suspicion? You say that she is scum partly for pushing Ace on the neighborhoods plural post that Ace made. But you had pushed him on the same grounds so why does it make Rach scum?

I did notable the same ducking case or reason at all.
It's like you did not even read my case at all
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Not make.

Sorry a little annoyed and just waking up gets messy words.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1890, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm not lynching ceph day 1 when we have like 4 heavy lurkers.

I agree with not lynching cephrir.

In post 1893, Solar Wind wrote:

Since when did lynching lurkers equal lynching scum?

I won't help lynch a town read based on reasons I disagree with.
Still waiting for why rach is a town read.
Her case is not the same as mine at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1903, RachMarie wrote:My point about the I hate everyone and yeah I saw it in his ISO is that it can be a flip way to get everyone to laugh and slip him into towny pile without really LOOKING at the fact that it is flippant and does not give much info or analysis.

Overall he seems scum to me, you do not have to agree. but I will push my scum reads and try to get peeps to vote for them. I also will compromise if I have to in order to help get a lynch on D 1 to avoid the bad juju.

So basically Farside, your scum read of me is predicated on my scum read of Ace? :eek:

What about my reads on OTHER people in the game?

You've talked very little about anyone else this game.
I also still don't like your start of the game aporoach.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Also rach, your scum read on ace reads as though you cherry picked points from aces's ISO rather then things you found scummy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1888, FourTrouble wrote:Ceph fucked up in two key ways. First, Ceph's "surprise" re: agreeing with me and subsequent townread. F-16 points this out but it needs elaboration and emphasis because it's Ceph's biggest scum-tell. This post will focus on that first scum-tell. The second issue is Ceph's response to F-16's case. I disagree with those saying it's towny; it's anything but. I'll post about that tomorrow morning (falling asleep right now but wanted to get to this tonight).

1. , specifically Ceph's surprise at agreeing with me, is fake. Ceph's only substantive experience with me was in Mafia on the Air. I was town; Ceph was scum. I spent the vast majority of D1 (I died N1) pushing a lynch on Ceph. If you're scum, and X scumreads you, you can't disagree with X; X is right and part of what makes you scum is the fact that you know X is right. So Ceph's "surprise" can't come from Mafia on the Air. The only other game I played with Ceph was Tales, and in that game, I didn't post enough for Ceph to disagree with me. So Ceph's "surprise" also can't come from Tales.

2. is also fake and manipulative:

Cephrir wrote:I thought you might turn out to be the kind of player I just tend to butt heads with all the time. But maybe I just needed to be town.

Note that Ceph has never had any reason to think we'd butt heads if we were both town. Ceph's only experience with me has been as scum. Also note the understated manipulation: "But maybe I just needed to be town."

3. Ceph's townread on me doesn't square with Ceph's "surprise." If Ceph's "surprise" were real, then he'd suspect me for not playing the way he's seen me play in the past. Deviations from the norm are scummy, not towny; that's the entire basis of any meta analysis. But instead of scumreading me, Ceph townreads me, not despite his "surprise," but precisely because of his "surprise." This suggests (a) Ceph's "surprise" is fake, and therefore (b) Ceph's townread was tactical rather than genuine. There's another point here, too: in Mafia on the Air, I quickly caught Ceph, and Ceph spent the majority of D1 there trying to push my lynch. So going forward, scum Ceph is preinclined to get me on his good side lest I push him again; that explains why he's buddying me so hard. Finally, note that his play here is a response to the failure of a former strategy: in Mafia on the Air, Ceph tried to push my lynch and failed. He'd doing the exact opposite here (buddying me hardcore) and based on his fake "surpise," it's much more likely to be a scum adaptation (something Ceph is known for) than Ceph's town play.

After reading this, I can support a Cephrir lynch today. I've never played with Cephrir before but this post coupled with SolarWind's case pushs him into the leaning scum pile.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:35 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@farside: I've read your case, but didn't find anything that screams scum to me and my town read on rach is still there.

Why don't you like the aceofsapdes wagon? We lynch him today and we can revisit rach tomorrow.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1815, Imperium wrote:
Also ceph - you were referring to nacho fooling you in that catchup wall and not being able to trust your read on him? I meant to ask about that earlier and forgot, but I thought you were responding to me when you said that and I was confused.

169. I tried to get myself lynched over Nacho, he was scum. On the plus side, it taught me never to do that.

In post 1819, Solar Wind wrote:I'm going to

UNVOTE:

for a bit as Ffery thought that his soft-claim could be indicative of town. I noticed it as well when he was responding although not wholly convinced that it is definitely coming from town. Would still like people to explain their townreads on Cephrir beyond a surface level.

Also have a feeling that since it is role madness, scum would almost certainly be fake-claiming some role as opposed to VT. As town, it is fairly meaningless. We all have roles.

My role is strong and provable.

Ordinarily I don't go in for setup spec, but this is the one ability I do engage in spec on, because scum should pretty much never have it unless it's gated more heavily than I am.

In post 1829, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1822, Imperium wrote:
In post 1816, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1815, Imperium wrote:I'm still weary of cephrir but I liked his response to the case. Way lot less manipulative than I associate with scum!cephrir. Talked to nacho for a bit about cephrir, and while he's admitted he's not great at readin cephrir (we both have a tendency to town-read him/be manipulated by him) and he's not interested in lynching cephrir today.

I disagree. His response actually spent quite a bit of time discrediting than addressing suspicion normally and his response
was
manipulative.

He responded to your case on him. He discredited you a bit in pieces along the way, but not in a way that was out of the range of "cephrir-town addressing a push from someone he thinks is town" on him.
In post 1823, Imperium wrote:It was manipulative if he was scum. It wasn't out of range for town behaviors.

First off, he didn't discredit in NY169 or Serum and Steel. If you compare his response in Serum and Steel, it was pretty much to-the-point with no discrediting elements. There is an INSANELY sharp contrast to this post. I'll quote it here:

Spoiler: Town Ceph's response to suspicion
In post 1012, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Well, this is annoying. I thought we were done focusing on me for a while.

In post 970, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'm massively shocked and surprised that Cephrir hasn't already been lynched. He's playing exactly how he would play as scum. He's staying on top of the game, asking questions, "scumhunting," and putting on a show of being an upstanding townie. His play has several similarities to Tales of You where he was scum and is incredibly different from NY169 where he was town. Cephrir prefers playing scum to town and loves the aspect of manipulating people whereas when he is town, he struggles to keep himself motivated.

Usually, but not always. It amuses me that at least thus far, your case amounts to "Chandra is scum because she doesn't look like scum". It just so happens that I'm capable of getting into a good groove as town; it simply doesn't always happen. I was determined not to make a reference to the different account again, but I have to note that trying to maintain a slightly different persona actually is really helping me maintain my interest in this game. It gives me something to do and actually, on some level, I enjoy it for some of the same reasons I enjoy being scum.

In post 970, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:To give an idea of the type of manipulation Cephrir is good at, it basically involves making arguments that will resonate with the most influential players in a game. In this game it is clearly xMuffiman, Trustworthy, and to some extent Pixel assuming none of them are scum with him. Now look at the way Cephrir postures around the various arguments early on in the game.

I won't argue with the basic premise here, but you know what kind of argument resonates with influential players? A good argument. Though you'll definitely see me deviating into bad arguments as scum (Xenosaga, Day 2, I knew the case on Kagami was pretty bad and helped push it through anyway).

In post 970, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Notice how Cephrir takes on the argument between Titus and Tammy in by interjecting himself saying "that didn't happen" when Titus accused Tammy of rolefishing in . But if you actually look at Tammy's , she does suggest the possibility of having those who have the synth claim so we could analyze that information and Titus can be forgiven for considering it a rolefish. However, Cephrir interjects himself in there before Tammy can respond to quickly defend against the accusation which also subtly makes Titus look bad even though her concerns were reasonable.

This isn't actually an example of the point you were just making, but it doesn't count as a rolefish anyway when she was hating on her own idea.

In post 970, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Cephrir as scum is also fantastic at doing what the people expect of him. For instance, everyone knows zMuffin is a good scum player and inspires paranoia so the moment Ffery townreads him, he jumps in pointing out that this was "muffin we are talking about" in . This is probably not conclusive because I do think Ffery's townread was a bit hasty but this is one of the patterns I see from Cephrir about doing what is expected of him which fits with his scumplay.

If you wanted to argue this as not being a reason for townreading me, I'd be on board with this. What behavior, though, by this logic, could I possibly elicit in order to get a townread form you, other than sitting around being a completely useless townie like I sometimes do? And what's to stop me from trying to imitate /that/?

In post 970, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Cephrir's feels off. He questions Antihero on his Pixel vote at a time when Antihero had telegraphed his vote quite clearly and it seems more like a move to buddy Pixel as well as instigate conflict. is pretty damn useless as far as scumhunting goes but could possibly work as a manipulation device. His posts to Trustworthy amount to "<3" and "aww man", his posts are SKOT are more pushing, (I feel like Cephrir is picking up on an easy target), and his posts to Antihero are more defense of Pixel.

I don't even remember these posts especially and I'm not about to go back and look at them, but congratulations, you've done it, you've actually managed to attribute more intricate planning to me than I actually have even when I *am* scum! Not sure why it's so outlandish that I might have actually had a scumread on SKOT, different players are different and don't have to agree. You'll notice if you go further though that I've backed off and now consider him only a mild scumread.

In post 970, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:It is really obvious Cephrir is scum here

Not only is this not true, it's also literally never been true.

In post 976, Lord Mhork wrote:I think you're wrong F16 and you give far too much credit to ceph about him abilities.

And I think you just can't let me have even one thing without belittling my accomplishments~

Can you explain your read there in more depth?

That is how I responded to one thing one time. If you look at my response to the case from pie, I think you will probably find me getting snippy and discrediting. Though I also see a lot more similarities here than you apparently do.

In post 1837, Solar Wind wrote:ffery here.

I'm kinda at a loss. I'm not scumreading Ceph nearly to the extent that f-16 is, and I am seeing a lot of stuff that I feel could come from Ceph as either alignment, and the overall sense I get from his reaction to our push is a slight town sense. I don't how to weigh up my low-confidence read against f-16's high confidence read.

However, I feel like the TAOS lynch if it goes through will be a mislynch, but this isn't a townread for the ages.

I'd still like to look elsewhere.

I'd love to talk about alternatives.

The only reason I kinda want to lynch Vyse is because I think my neighborhood could potentially be something I would actually want to use if he wasn't in it. That aside he's the nullest null that ever nulled a null.

In post 1846, Solar Wind wrote:I don't want to get into a back and forth wall war with a scumread but I'll address a few key points from Ceph's response in :

5. The "
Did you even talk to Ffery about this
comment implies that Ffery is better at reading him than I am which again feels like appealing to Ffery second guessing her read. Obviously we talk about reads. We're a hydra. We don't run specific points by each other. He is presenting Ffery up as an authority in reading him so he can leverage her uncertainty. Also doesn't match up with Mafia On the Air where he suggested that I be nightkilled immediately as well as Tales where I spent the better part of late-game trying to get scum-Ceph lynched.

You are confbiasing hard on this point. I'm saying ffery knows that is part of my meta, and could easily have told you that. It's not discrediting you. Actually, you should know this too, I'm pretty sure I yelled at anyone attacking mastin in S&S pretty consistently.

In post 1846, Solar Wind wrote:6. My argument here was that the comment about Rach/Ffery was meant to inspire long-term paranoia and break up the townbloc. Ceph townreading Rach has nothing to do with that. It tries to present someone unfavorably to cause rifts among the town. Same with me/FT.

I don't know how to convince you that I am simply not doing this thing.

In post 1846, Solar Wind wrote:9. The Serum and Steel flashback doesn't make sense as I was townreading him later on in the game. I was also much less sure than I claimed to be.

It makes complete sense, because it feels the same right now as it did in that moment. I am talking about a literal flashback, not a "this game is precisely the same in every way." I don't care what happened after.

In post 1846, Solar Wind wrote:There's other little stuff littered around like complaining about the language of the post and saying that I'm making broad, generalizations without evidence when I supplied a wall full of them.

Your evidence consists largely of assertions.

In post 1852, theaceofspades wrote:
In post 1746, RachMarie wrote:

Ace (My vote stays HERE)
Everyone is lurking except for a few cases. Umm what? Seriously whining about lurking but not pushing activity gets you mucho scum points dude. Not to mention the lack of logic and IIoA in that statement. Plus I hate everyone and I do not do meta or any other things that help with scum hunting just does not help. It is DAY ONE dude there is not a heck of a lot to go on or analyze unless you look at meta, how much experience players have etc. ESPECIALLY when so many are lurking.

Pretty sure that those who are out of the game, one is scum and the other is town. Though there is the possibility they are working together and came up with a scheme to prevent them from getting lynched.

Sorry for the wall but there ya go my reads meh as they are.

yes except in a few cases. That's what an exception is. And as you're quoted saying seconds later "so many lurking" so it's not like you even disagree with the assesment. I never said i hate everyone, idk what that's even refering to. So "lack of logic" indeed.

And i don't use meta. it doesn't help me. I'm sorry if you disagree. But i don't use it. That's not a scumtell. It's a fact. I don't use meta. no matter who i am.

"there's not a heck of a lot to go on (on day one)"
then practice what you preach and read my fucking meta. And you'll see that i DON'T USE IT!!! I honestly don't even understand what your case is anymore. And i wrote something very rude after this. But i think i'm being stupid and getting angry. So i'm done for now.

This does feel a bit like a mislynch. I don't know where else to go, though.

In post 1853, Solar Wind wrote:
So, you will only lynch Ceph if you see him as "super-scum?")

You're not reading this post right.

Mastin, please get in here. I do not want to be forced to vote for you for self preservation today.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1912, vezokpiraka wrote:@farside: I've read your case, but didn't find anything that screams scum to me and my town read on rach is still there.

Why don't you like the aceofsapdes wagon? We lynch him today and we can revisit rach tomorrow.

A bad case with fake reasoning is town?

*feeling bitchy*

I would go back to ace if this cephrir lynch keeps getting pushed.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1888, FourTrouble wrote:
1. , specifically Ceph's surprise at agreeing with me, is fake. Ceph's only substantive experience with me was in Mafia on the Air. I was town; Ceph was scum. I spent the vast majority of D1 (I died N1) pushing a lynch on Ceph. If you're scum, and X scumreads you, you can't disagree with X; X is right and part of what makes you scum is the fact that you know X is right. So Ceph's "surprise" can't come from Mafia on the Air. The only other game I played with Ceph was Tales, and in that game, I didn't post enough for Ceph to disagree with me. So Ceph's "surprise" also can't come from Tales.

I have observed you playing town in Mafia on the Air. This has nothing to do with what you were doing, so much as how you were doing it. I observed that your style is completely counter to mine. I thought I could mislynch you because your town play looked unlike my picture of how a townie plays. Therefore, I am surprised when I agree with you.

In post 1888, FourTrouble wrote:2. is also fake and manipulative:

Cephrir wrote:I thought you might turn out to be the kind of player I just tend to butt heads with all the time. But maybe I just needed to be town.

Note that Ceph has never had any reason to think we'd butt heads if we were both town. Ceph's only experience with me has been as scum. Also note the understated manipulation: "But maybe I just needed to be town."

See above.

In post 1888, FourTrouble wrote:3. Ceph's townread on me doesn't square with Ceph's "surprise." If Ceph's "surprise" were real, then he'd suspect me for not playing the way he's seen me play in the past. Deviations from the norm are scummy, not towny; that's the entire basis of any meta analysis. But instead of scumreading me, Ceph townreads me, not despite his "surprise," but precisely because of his "surprise."

I am townreading you because your thoughts throughout the game have frequently resembled my own. I am town, so when someone else takes the words out of my mouth before I say them, I can surmise they are coming from a similar place.

As I've already detailed, I am not a particularly meta-based player. When I've played with someone many times, I start to have meta-based opinions about them, but other than that it's only a mild informant of my play.

In post 1888, FourTrouble wrote:This suggests (a) Ceph's "surprise" is fake, and therefore (b) Ceph's townread was tactical rather than genuine. There's another point here, too: in Mafia on the Air, I quickly caught Ceph, and Ceph spent the majority of D1 there trying to push my lynch. So going forward, scum Ceph is preinclined to get me on his good side lest I push him again; that explains why he's buddying me so hard. Finally, note that his play here is a response to the failure of a former strategy: in Mafia on the Air, Ceph tried to push my lynch and failed. He'd doing the exact opposite here (buddying me hardcore) and based on his fake "surpise," it's much more likely to be a scum adaptation (something Ceph is known for) than Ceph's town play.

These points look great on paper, and all I can tell you is they just aren't right.

In post 1889, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1887, Solar Wind wrote:@ FT, are you arguing that TD and Ceph are partnered together?

Yes, it makes the most sense. TD's bizarre attack on AP/Mantis, his vote for Ace, his weak push on Ceph over a stupid nitpikcy point, then the moment Ceph gets real pressure, switches his vote to you? Not to mention the other issues I have with TD. I'm very confident in both these reads.

I think you should reread the interactions I have with him because what. Oh, and this reminds me, I need to start quoting myself at him.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

@TD: I want a response to this, not a "lol my points are still valid fuck you."

Above all else, I want you to explain your comment that you cannot be scum with ace and I was silly for thinking so, because I see no basis for that at all.

In post 1676, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

What the fuck?

First of all, you still haven't explained that remark, which even you should be able to see appears pretty baseless. Unless you can supply a reason why you said it, it deserves a derogatory response and will continue to get one for days. Second of all, there is nothing scummy about the fact that I accidentally responded twice. Why are scum more likely to forget that? They're not. I lost track of which page I was on, but it makes total sense to me that I would respond to that twice, because it sticks out so sorely as baseless. Yeah, you're right I want you giving yourself a pass to get shut down. Why would I not want that? Your assertion that I can't be scum with ace is also remarkably simplistic, and I'm just becoming more convinced that the two of you are both scum. Since when has ace been incredibly scummy? Where the hell have you said that before? Get the fuck out with this bullshit. This whole thing is a deflection.

This is scum.
Bartleby the Scrivener
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:30 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1914, farside22 wrote:
In post 1912, vezokpiraka wrote:@farside: I've read your case, but didn't find anything that screams scum to me and my town read on rach is still there.

A bad case with fake reasoning is town?

*feeling bitchy*

I would go back to ace if this cephrir lynch keeps getting pushed.

No. The case is not town. The player on the other hand feels more town than scum right now. If rach continues with this types of posts I will probably consider voting her, but for now I don't feel it.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm staring at this player list trying to figure out where the scum are hiding. Looking at Falcon's big ole wall o reads, on which I think my only major points of contention are maybe AP/Mastin but I'm not going to argue they're town when I'm barely sure of my reads myself and clearly need to reread both of them.

I did find one player I think might be scum in my staring. Rereading him now.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Skybird »

Knowing that the deadline is closing in, I wanted to get an updated/more complete reads list out here. I'm still missing 8 or 9 players and will get to them as soon as I can. RL commitments will have me constrained for the next few days.

Town: FourTrouble, Farside, Imperium, ooba,
Leaning Town: Ankamius, SolarWind, PV
Null: House (leaning town), ZZZX
Leaning Scum: Beast, Ace, Cephrir, Mastin
Out for the Day: Metal Sonic and bitmap

Reasons for the reads
Spoiler:
I’ve re-read FourTrouble’s and Ankamius’ ISOs. I feel good calling FourTrouble town for his questions and engaging others. I’m leaning town on Ankamius. At the beginning of the game he felt scummy, mostly for not wanting to read and his posts complaining about amount of posts to go through. But after that he starts interacting more and his posts read more townish.

I’m still leaning scum on Ace. I re-read his ISO and there’s very little engagement. Granted he has spent a large part of this day defending himself from the plural neighborhoods comment but he only gives one or two reads on people in all this time.

ZZZX is null. His ISO contains a couple of comments in some posts and promises to read and post more tomorrow. I could lynch him if we can’t agree on someone I feel is more scummy.

Ooba’s ISO shows someone who is engaged and actively trying to figure out the game. He provides reads on players and some reasons. I feel he is town.

PV hasn’t posted much but what he has posted so far feels town to me. This is more of a meta read based on the one game we played together.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

Well that was pretty fruitless.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

I can't even pressure it right now. That's annoying.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm gonna figure out how I feel about everyone again in brief.
Bartleby the Scrivener
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:30 am

Post by House »

In post 1919, Skybird wrote:Knowing that the deadline is closing in, I wanted to get an updated/more complete reads list out here. I'm still missing 8 or 9 players and will get to them as soon as I can. RL commitments will have me constrained for the next few days.

Town: FourTrouble, Farside, Imperium, ooba,
Leaning Town: Ankamius, SolarWind, PV
Null: House (leaning town), ZZZX
Leaning Scum: Beast, Ace, Cephrir, Mastin
Out for the Day: Metal Sonic and bitmap

Reasons for the reads
Spoiler:
I’ve re-read FourTrouble’s and Ankamius’ ISOs. I feel good calling FourTrouble town for his questions and engaging others. I’m leaning town on Ankamius. At the beginning of the game he felt scummy, mostly for not wanting to read and his posts complaining about amount of posts to go through. But after that he starts interacting more and his posts read more townish.

I’m still leaning scum on Ace. I re-read his ISO and there’s very little engagement. Granted he has spent a large part of this day defending himself from the plural neighborhoods comment but he only gives one or two reads on people in all this time.

ZZZX is null. His ISO contains a couple of comments in some posts and promises to read and post more tomorrow. I could lynch him if we can’t agree on someone I feel is more scummy.

Ooba’s ISO shows someone who is engaged and actively trying to figure out the game. He provides reads on players and some reasons. I feel he is town.

PV hasn’t posted much but what he has posted so far feels town to me. This is more of a meta read based on the one game we played together.

You gave reasons for a null read but not for a lean town read? Wha?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

1. Angrypidgeon: doing this later, too much effort for what I'm doing right now
2. Metal Sonic

3. Mastin2 Dcane: doing this later, too much effort for what I'm doing right now
4. Skybird BRantz: Skybird has felt reasonably town since replace in, but lacks critical thought. This was a solid townread until I isoed it just now. I'm not so sure anymore.
5. Theaceofspade: Well, it's flailing a bit now, but I've never been good at cutting through that. Lacks critical thought. Ace, why are you voting for AP?
6. Beastcharizard: I am not really townreading this. The one reason I slightly want to is pretty perverse and I think I should disregard it.
7. Aeronaut -Blonde-: The only thing that reads town to me here is the jump on Metal Sonic. I don't think Blonde looked particularly anything at all.
8. TiphaineDeath: I'm going to worry about this later.
9. Ooba: I don't want to lynch ooba today. He's showing some glimmers of what I want now and he'll be a valuable asset if that comes out more.
10. ZZZX: If we're lynching a lurker, I'm not going to pick this one on account of reasons.
11. PeregrineV: I have a PeregrineV read on PeregrineV.
12. Farside22: very likely town, I like her scumread on rach for agreeing with her- I think she's wrong but it looks town as shit
13. Solar Wind (F-16_Fighting_Falcon and fferyllt): very likely town
14. FourTrouble: very likely town
15. Cephrir Mantisdreamz, Flames682: the best
16. Imperium (Tammy and Nacho): very likely town
17. RachMarie: a lot of transparency here and looks town motivated to me
18. The Mask: There are some okay notes here, but it's odd to me that there's a post restriction in this game. I wouldn't object to lynching this (and I wish I could pressure it)
19. Ankamius: I reread this because Falcon apparently finds it town town town town. I did not see that. Certainly exists.
20. T S O: Has felt town in a couple places. Really want to see more of you.
21. iHouse (House and Eyestott)House: I am liking House's recent posts more. Is it because he's supporting me a bit? Yeah maybe. Especially since I suspected him earlier, and I like the way he's been doing it. Not lynching here today.
22. vezokpiraka: has felt like town vezok here, I think maybe I'm getting the hang of this
23. Bitmap

24. Xombie: I am ultimately townreading the reactions here.
25. VysePresident: this slot essentially hasn't posted to me.

People left: AP Mastin Skybird Ace Beast Mask Ank Vyse
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”