SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 am

Post by dramonic »

This is not a bastard mod; No player has the power to manipulate the mod.
... How does one even use a semi-colon properly?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:00 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 971, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 963, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 727, mastin2 wrote:Bad scum? Heck no.

...And there's your answer.

I don't like this answer either. I get the feeling mastin's not trying to figure TD's alignment out (i.e. her read is fake).

That's just Mastin though. Remember Tales of you?

Yes, I remember - unfortunately. I'm not sure on her alignment yet; just commenting on things bothering me. The biggest thing is that mastin dropped massive town-tells in Sabotage, so I'm not convinced she's as hard to read as she was back then. Of course, her meta is similar on a superficial level, but this feels different.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:01 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Vote: mantis
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:17 am

Post by dramonic »

There was a typo in the last VC. It has since been fixed.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 9: Somewhere over the rainbow or something.

BRantz (3): Ooba, vezokpiraka, PeregrineV
vezokpiraka (3): BRantz
Solar Wind (3): Mantisdreamz, -Blonde-
Mantisdreamz (1): FourTrouble
PeregrineV (1): Farside22
The Mask (1): Ankamius
House (1): AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon (1): Imperium
Bitmap (1): RachMarie
Mastin2 (1): TiphaineDeath
-Blonde- (1): Mastin2
Imperium (1): TSO

Not voting: theaceofspades, iHouse, xombie, beastcharizard, ZZZX, Solar Wind, The Mask, VysePresident
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:21 am

Post by dramonic »

I had to prod 8 people.
EIGHT.
FFS GUYS
I'm a hoot
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, I'm here. I'm ready to take on the responsibility that is this cluster. At least it looks like things have slowed down.
-Blonde-
-Blonde-
Townie
-Blonde-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:26 am

Post by -Blonde- »

I'm active.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 406, Xombie wrote:
In post 400, Solar Wind wrote:Who do you think scum-Metal Sonic would fake a guilty on you with the intention to get you lynched? He'll die right after.

I said as much. Hence my :eek:

Im a little concerned that Solar missed this. Its fresh in my head since I just read from there, but eh.

I actually sort of like how Xombie went after that too. I'd expect nervous scum to just say "no you're lying!" instead of coming up with some future scenario in which MS is claiming insane cop, which actually isn't something totally unreasonable to expect in a rolemadness and clearly crazy setup. Anyways, it felt less like OMGUS and more like "you know there is no way out once I flip town, right?"

In post 412, farside22 wrote:
In post 241, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I'm out of town and regretting joining 2 larges. Bear with me as I lurk for a few days.

Also I'm so bulletproof

real claim.

Why did you feel the need to claim this?

Tried playing a BP role quietly in Anything Goes. Got scumread for making my claim when I was about to be lynched. I really don't have a good reason other than "I wanted to".

In post 417, ooba wrote:1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push

I forgot myself, so :S. I think I mostly voted him for gut because it looked like he was trying to blend in without really actually doing anything.

In post 418, House wrote:Not liking ooba's Rach town read.

I can't even ask him to explain it, because he says "no particular reason".

I mean like this is a perfect example of something that I don't really consider pro-town. Looks like he found a weakish logical spot in ooba's reads and decided to jump him for it.

In post 442, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 110, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 54, Xombie wrote:I think town would have added punctuation!

Why?

I'd still like an answer to this. This didn't seem like a joke to me.

This isn't that stupid contraction tell that BRO always talks about is it? He thinks that town is more likely to say "I'm town" as opposed to "I am town". Probably not, reading this again, but damn I hate tells like that.

In post 443, Bitmap wrote:Initially I had Xombie as null because of the whole song reference thing but his "lack" of reaction towards MS kind of rubs me the wrong way.

His reaction was kind of quiet emotionally, but he voted MS and said he wasn't going to getaway with claiming insane cop. So disagree.

@Bitmap:
Do you think MS and Xombie could be on the same team?

In post 472, vezokpiraka wrote:I've read the thread. I saw nothing worthwhile. It's the first day of day 1. There is nothing that can actually be used to make a proper case.

Town.

In post 484, TiphaineDeath wrote:since I've already decided that solar and imperium can't both be town because you're trying to goddamned hard to buddy each other you can be the scum out of the two.

Soooo, they are exhibiting similar behavior which means they are opposite alignments? Just to be clear, this is what you think?

In post 490, FourTrouble wrote:The analysis in feels very superficial/fake.

Ya, maybe. I did revisit the Solar posts in question and I can sort of see where Tiphaine is coming from there. The one about Ankamius stuck out. I might try and explain if anyone cares, but it just felt off and I can see why he might call it out.

In post 491, Solar Wind wrote:TD feels like he saw all the discussion about how attacking strong players is town and decided to go full bore at it.

LOL. Ok you were right about PA trying to subvert her meta intentionally in Tales but that was a 1:Million shot of being correct logic as is this. No offense.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:54 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

AP, that specific behavior made me think that at that point, I have since changed my view due to in neighborhood happenings.

AP/FT/Faraday/Xombie I want mastin opinions, go.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1034, TiphaineDeath wrote:AP/FT/Faraday/Xombie I want mastin opinions, go.

Mastin is in this game? Im at the top of 22, but this game is my priority right now, so I'll answer this when I get there.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Imperium »

Hi Tammy!
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:Vezok is town as fuck because because 411, 463, and 472 aren't posts I can see scum making in this situation. They're too easy to jump on.

This is almost exactly how I felt about Vezok so far.

Starting to think Farside might be scum. I don't really see any progression coming from her interactions and some of her posts are just filler comments like asking that Hydras sign.

In post 497, Solar Wind wrote:I don't believe that you see Vezok as so blazingly town based on the little contribution he has put into the game

Sometimes less is more. And what he has posted very much looks like someone who isn't afraid of how his posts will come across to other people. Its not a STRONG read, but its there. No actually it is a strong read. Of all the crap going on this mire, I think I like Vezok for town the most right now. Also the votes on him are opportunistic as hell. Ankamius saying that pressure voting him would be good when FT asked him about vezok (but not doing it) is also divey as all get out.

In post 515, House wrote:B/S. Town would know it's a lie and scream scum.

Not really, depends on the person. If it were me I would probably tell MS to stop faking bad gambits. Xombie is seems a little overwhelmed so far, so Im not entirely surprised by him taking the response he did.

Im having a really hard time seeing come from anything other than town. I see the perspective, I get the concern, and I really have a hard time seeing scum making this post for whatever reason. Not sure how much I agree about Solar yet, but willing to town Imperium for this.

In post 520, Imperium wrote:I blame wine and lack of sleep.

Hey these are my excuses, get your own ;) Ok mine will be 'cider and lack of sleep'

In post 521, farside22 wrote:As for the discussion about xombie, I thought he was a newb to mafia, which was why I felt his reaction was more questionable. Most newbs as far as I have run across are aware of gambits like that.

This seems like something someone would believe regardless of their alignment, but I still hate this post and I'm not sure if its because I think this is a bad sentiment or if there is actually something scummy here.

In post 530, Imperium wrote:It felt like posturing, like no look I'm trying to read them I really really am.

F16's posts have felt like that to me all game. Its what sparked this exchange:
Spoiler:
In post 295, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 77, Solar Wind wrote:And I share Ffery's sentiment. If you are town, I would like to figure it out quickly.

Man this some hollow posting :roll:
Less foreplay and more goodstuff please.
In post 380, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 298, Solar Wind wrote:AP, please tell me you are kidding and not that you are scum again ready to mudsling into oblivion.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, F16. You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement. At least to me. The only potential reason I can see myself ever saying that is to try and look invested as scum. I'm not saying you are the same, cause you aren't, but from my PoV its just white-noise and it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse. Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game. I dunno. Maybe I'm just the odd one out cause I like doing my own thing and I find it annoying when people (notably Especially the Lies) get pissy when I dont interact with them because we know each other. If you say things I find interesting or weird, I'll interact with you! Welp I wrote way too much about this since I don' even think the post in question is really relevant to your alignment in the first place. :mrgreen:

I don't realllly think thats explicitly scummy of him though? I think its just F16 going overboard with what it is he does, so null. :S. Copout reads ahoy!

In post 536, farside22 wrote:I have rach and zombie as scum reads.
The rest are null, town or no info to go on.

Oh come on. Scumreads on players who are unlikely to do much to fight back and zero townreads to speak of? This is a scummy post. I'd like to know why Rach is a scumread, cause I found myself flirting with simply agreeing with Nacho's townread on her slot. She made at least one post that looked town.

In post 540, House wrote:
In post 539, TiphaineDeath wrote:I sense chainsaws, many chainsaws, they surround me with their cuddly teeth.

Considering your hilariously bad inability to read me, you'll forgive me if I don't put much credence in your other opinions.

This post feels forced in the context. Actually makes me nervous about House/TD scumteam cause this looks like textbook distancing.

In post 563, Metal Sonic wrote:His [TSO] posts have absolutely no content

That doesn't make him scum. Metal sonic posts look forced on this page. Vezok vote sucks and the read (including and ESPECIALLY the bit about masons) on TSO sucks even harder.

In post 594, Xombie wrote:
In post 585, vezokpiraka wrote:
I asked a question and then went to sleep. I didn't expect 20 pages where my question would be buried and not getting at a consent. Personally I don't really care if we out the nighbourhoods or not. I just think that we as the unimformed majority should out information that scum probably have already.

What makes you think that scum already know the neighborhoods?

Considering that scum probably do have a fairly good idea of what the neighborhoods are by being in them, this post seems pretty town for not realizing that. Ya ya he could be faking it, but I don't feel like he is here. If this is multiball I'd have to reconsider this.

I really don't like that farside asked hydras to sign and then never said anything after people refused passively. I'd expect someone who actually cared (and wasn't just posturing) about it to get annoyed.

In post 630, dramonic wrote:Mastin2 replaces DCane.
Be nice to them!

Be nice? To mastin!? : P
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Yeah, AP is scum. The whole manipulate Tammy routine is the exact same shit he pulled in Tales.
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:50 am

Post by iHouse »

In post 1019, T S O wrote:like really can you go cry about the fact I got you lynched before somewhere else, no-one in the thread gives a fuck.

Cry moar. The entire game you've been posting absolute bullshit. My post was completely warranted by your posts in this game alone.
Hydra of House and eyestott
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Solar Wind »

There's no way AP's last post comes from town. As soon as I convince Ffery that he's scum and vote him, I'll make my case. We're lynching AP today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@ap: the reason I asked for the hydra's to sign there post there was a discussion in my neighborhood and wondered who was posting. Some post from the hydra read a bit strange coming from Tammy that I wondered and it's easy to say it was not really Tammy.

As for my reads I did say town, null or not enough info.
The reason for my each scum read early is seen in this game and as you quoted from me xombie's delay vote struck me as scummy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Also, everyone notice that AP and Ffery played with each other quite a bit and even hydra with each other. Him not trying to read Ffery and only nitpicking my posts means he believes he needs Ffery on his side and as long as that happens and we're divided, we won't be effective at lynching him.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Need to leave but Mastin I see you online. Please comment on AP's last post. Thanks.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I lost a huge reply post to network problems somehow. I hate my life.

In post 1033, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 406, Xombie wrote:
In post 400, Solar Wind wrote:Who do you think scum-Metal Sonic would fake a guilty on you with the intention to get you lynched? He'll die right after.

I said as much. Hence my :eek:

Im a little concerned that Solar missed this. Its fresh in my head since I just read from there, but eh.

I actually sort of like how Xombie went after that too. I'd expect nervous scum to just say "no you're lying!" instead of coming up with some future scenario in which MS is claiming insane cop, which actually isn't something totally unreasonable to expect in a rolemadness and clearly crazy setup. Anyways, it felt less like OMGUS and more like "you know there is no way out once I flip town, right?"

I agree with your last paragraph. The reason I started that interaction with Xombie was because I wanted to tease out more about his mindset. Prior to the gambit we were scumreading him for his confirmation phase play.

In post 412, farside22 wrote:
In post 241, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I'm out of town and regretting joining 2 larges. Bear with me as I lurk for a few days.

Also I'm so bulletproof

real claim.

Why did you feel the need to claim this?

Tried playing a BP role quietly in Anything Goes. Got scumread for making my claim when I was about to be lynched. I really don't have a good reason other than "I wanted to".

The way you played it would completely negate the utility of being bulletproof.

In post 417, ooba wrote:1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push

I forgot myself, so :S. I think I mostly voted him for gut because it looked like he was trying to blend in without really actually doing anything.

Curious to see how this read evolves.

In post 418, House wrote:Not liking ooba's Rach town read.

I can't even ask him to explain it, because he says "no particular reason".

I mean like this is a perfect example of something that I don't really consider pro-town. Looks like he found a weakish logical spot in ooba's reads and decided to jump him for it.

Is it scummy?

In post 442, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 110, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 54, Xombie wrote:I think town would have added punctuation!

Why?

I'd still like an answer to this. This didn't seem like a joke to me.

This isn't that stupid contraction tell that BRO always talks about is it? He thinks that town is more likely to say "I'm town" as opposed to "I am town". Probably not, reading this again, but damn I hate tells like that.

kinda like this bit.

In post 443, Bitmap wrote:Initially I had Xombie as null because of the whole song reference thing but his "lack" of reaction towards MS kind of rubs me the wrong way.

His reaction was kind of quiet emotionally, but he voted MS and said he wasn't going to getaway with claiming insane cop. So disagree.

@Bitmap:
Do you think MS and Xombie could be on the same team?

What are your thoughts about Bitmap?

In post 472, vezokpiraka wrote:I've read the thread. I saw nothing worthwhile. It's the first day of day 1. There is nothing that can actually be used to make a proper case.

Town.

Meh. That's a worldshaking read.

In post 484, TiphaineDeath wrote:since I've already decided that solar and imperium can't both be town because you're trying to goddamned hard to buddy each other you can be the scum out of the two.

Soooo, they are exhibiting similar behavior which means they are opposite alignments? Just to be clear, this is what you think?

What do
you
think?

In post 490, FourTrouble wrote:The analysis in feels very superficial/fake.

Ya, maybe. I did revisit the Solar posts in question and I can sort of see where Tiphaine is coming from there. The one about Ankamius stuck out. I might try and explain if anyone cares, but it just felt off and I can see why he might call it out.

So your read of Ank is?

In post 491, Solar Wind wrote:TD feels like he saw all the discussion about how attacking strong players is town and decided to go full bore at it.

LOL. Ok you were right about PA trying to subvert her meta intentionally in Tales but that was a 1:Million shot of being correct logic as is this. No offense.

I really don't like that you used this as an opportunity to discredit, not just disagree.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 681, mastin2 wrote:Kinda want to say AP's town because he'd know that if he fakeclaimed BP I'd lynch him on policy alone.
...Then again, am extremely tempted to...lynch AP on policy alone.

:twisted:
You know I have both fakeclaimed and actually been bulletproof as both alignments? :P That role and I were meant to be. I AM actually bulletproof, shoot me if you want. Still not seeing the RM vote. I'd ask you to explain but I'd probably just disagree with your answer if you had one.
In post 699, Bitmap wrote:As in day vig

2/10. Why did you post this obviously fake gambit? What reactions were you hoping to see?

In post 710, VysePresident wrote:Progress report: I got through the first six pages. Not much to say at first glance, beyond the fact that there's a heck of a lot of banter. I'm kinda feeling like there's a fair bit going on between the lines that I'm lacking context for, but I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

Mmmmm. Not sure if I'm buying this post.

In post 727, mastin2 wrote:Kinda think you're town from that line alone. Also, eyestott's probably town for ~reasons~, but not sure about that.

Ya, I reread eye's post like 4 times (also dat avatar :S). Willing to let them slide a bit for now I think, so nice to see you are on the same page. What did you think about house's posts before that?

In post 731, Solar Wind wrote:I don't particularly want to leave a roadmap to ffery-townreads in the thread for AP's enjoyment, so this isn't going to be heavy detail about how I form my read of him.

:?

In post 755, Bitmap wrote:mastin is town... i hope

Bitmap is probably definitely town. I also sort of agreed with mastin about the "high hanging fruit" being townie in hindsight, but not convinced pointing that out is alignment indicative for mastin.

In post 773, Solar Wind wrote:24 hour days was the norm where I played before too. When I started playing here, it felt like I was playing with Ents.

I turned into an Ent.

If you're not going to read the whole thread, I suggest you at least ISO metal sonic and Xombie. That interaction will probably get more discussion over the next few pages.

Not game related, but I found this post some combination of amusing and profound.

Blonde is a gut townread on this page. He doesn't feel afraid to jump right into the conversation and I kind of like the progression of his solar vote. Feels organic.

In post 795, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 762, RachMarie wrote:Purple because it is NS's favorite color and I love him ♥

See this mastin? This isn't scum.

I laugh at this post but also agree with it. Probably because Im not totally sober. But the key thing to take away here is Vezok and RM are both pretty town :S.

In post 810, Metal Sonic wrote:Can we play hypothetical dayvig games?

No.

Top of 34.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:Prior to the gambit we were scumreading him for his confirmation phase play.

I faintly remember that he had an exchange with bitmap, I need to read that over again. OH, he was making that joke about All About That Bass. Ya, it read a little fake to me, but looking back it kind of matches with my general sense of his personality if that makes any sense at all. He definitely just seems to be enjoying the game and doing things at his own pace.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:The way you played it would completely negate the utility of being bulletproof.

-shrug-, I'm not going to argue mafia theory cause everyone has their own. Im one of those pesky townies that RM complained about in that I fakeclaim and otherwise trollclaim all the time as town (and sometimes that involves real-claiming to keep it fresh!). Im not saying BP is the only aspect of my role, its not.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:Is it scummy?

Somewhat, yes. People frequently post a read and say that they can't really explain it.

House jumping on someone for doing that feels easy, and its not like anyone can really engage him on it or he can follow up on it.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:What are your thoughts about Bitmap?

Leaning fairly heavily town. I'm trying to recall what games I've been in with him since Space Mafia (man that brings back memories). His antics in pregame felt really carefree/townish in a way I think it'd be hard to fake as scum. It'd be emotionally taxing at the least. Don't really care for his wishy-washy-ness on zombie since he has spent time engaging on that a lot, and zombie was a big topic of discussion. I liked that he soft-defended me (from mastin?) at one point, but that is biased. Overall this read is based on bitmap's loose/aggressive play here which is difficult to do as scum.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:What do you think?

About you and Imperium? I like Imperium for town so far although they did just sort of vanish after a bit, but I'll not stress about that just yet. Undecided on your slot. Ffery posts have read like ffery posts to me for the most part; most of my impression is from F16 and I'm not really sure what I think about him yet.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:I really don't like that you used this as an opportunity to discredit, not just disagree.

Ok. I bitched about it in the scum PT (and I actually bitched about it in person at the mini Chicago meet just last week) that you somehow mystically read PA's actions correctly. I got the same sentiment here when reading that post. You are taking a VERY specific snapshot that explains why someone might do X and ignore other, more likely possibilties. This is how I feel anyhow so I'm gonna post it.

Ankamius hasn't really left a huge impression on me. I'll look at him more carefully.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1046, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ffery posts have read like ffery posts to me for the most part

This feels kinda like a cop-out. town-ffery? scum-ffery?

In the tales of you game you said something similar about me and beli iirc, but inverted I think. Going to go look for that interaction.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Imperium »

Hi nacho!
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Subject: Tales of You (Endgame)

AngryPidgeon wrote:Actually Belisarius is 90% of the reason I think Stalin is town.

ffery has been non-commital and wishywashy. Beli is actually fairly transparent with his thoughts.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”