Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

I have only skimmed the previous games (shame on me), and want to look at them further. Special consideration for the plans that tajo and Fonz (iirc), laid out in Hurting people. Let's see how well that would work in a different setting, especially due to the Heal difference here.

While I do that, I'd like Yos's input.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 7, kanyeknowsbest wrote:refresh my memory on what youre referring to.
Apologies for bringing up pansy angel decision-planning.

'tajo talked about a fake voting system (I can keep VCs if we go this way), only Hurting people decided by consensus.
Fonzie had a "buddy" system, where Hurts would be called out by a player and required another's support to go through.

Personally, especially with the alteration in the Heal mechanic, I'd rather use 'tajo's method. There isn't much of a risk in dragging because we only increase HP-from-Heal when Rage accumulates, and The Fonz's buddy method can be disastrous. Yes, voting is slow, but we don't have deadlines, and it creates patterns that are easier to study than the buddy plan.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

!

Okay, this is nice. We lose an HP every time we Heal, right?

Important questions first:
@Oh Great Adversary:
Do all HP-lost-to-Healing points get restored upon Rage accumulation? That is, if Player A Healed three times between accumulation, does Player A gain three HP at accumulation time, or just one?
Do we know whether Accumulation happens at the same time for everyone?

We may be able to enforce sacrifices to increase falling health of those considered Town. Instead of Hurting, those pseudo-voted should Heal others until they die (or close to it; it drags the game down because of the 24h cooldown, but it keeps Townreads healthy). This may be subject to adjustment given the Accumulation (Player A has been mass Healing, is at 2 HP, slated to die... Rage accumulation hits, Player A is back to full HP--oops?) and players may need to be Hurt to die, but we should milk Heals from them before they die.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by Tierce »

Rage interferes with the Hurt/Heal cycle cooldown. Look at the sample role PM. You can Rage in cooldown, but then you have to wait to Heal/Hurt.

In post 10, kanyeknowsbest wrote:what in particular makes you want to hear yos' opinion especially?
I want to agree with Yos2
Yos is by far the best theorist in the game.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, I see what you mean now--I missed the 'scum' bit. Yeah, can't find the role PMs in WiH2.

Of note that, in that game's commentary, Flay made it very clear that Hurting willy-nilly is stupid and very damaging to Town in the long run. We need coordination, not people convinced their scumread is the bestest and needs taken down now now now.
No random Hurting.
Don't be stupid.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:45 am

Post by Tierce »

I bear gifts!

Don't know if this works because my connection is being etc. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll pester Flay/Feysal for another version.

But if it does, it's the collected archive of
more pansy angels being whiny and not killing people nearly fast enough wtf why is this 200+ pages
War in Heaven 3. Credit goes to Feysal, s-lullaby and yours truly.

http://www.mediafire.com/?abeqx9yyaokuq82
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Tierce »

Hey quadz--the sample role PM is a Fallen Seraph. It's
fucking Astaroth
, commander of forty legions of spirits. That should answer a couple of your questions and make it clear that 11 HP is probably not the average value.

quadz08 wrote:HOLY HELL
Wrong setting, sir. I don't know about you AMURIKA people, but on this side of the ocean of FIRE there tends to be a lot more brimstone and a lot less...
holiness
. Ew.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Tierce »

Hey quadz. Why is kanye Town?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Tierce »

...I repeat,
kanye
?

That was MattP, not kanye.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 49, quadz08 wrote:Hell to Tierce, Hell to Tierce: please attempt reading the words again.
Sorry too busy watching ponies to actually notice stuff like this. >.> You can be Town. Proceed.

My latest experience with D1 massclaim was a massive game stall and general demotivation throughout the rest of the game. I'm against it if all that there is for it is ~vague benefits of vagueness~.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by Tierce »

HEAL: Lady Lambdadelta

More later when I'm not half asleep.

Remember that we don't know whether accumulation hits all at the same time (and I don't think we should claim it--scum probably get to know it due to their own accumulation periods, but claiming ours may our PRs due to different recovery times).
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by Tierce »

Don't get me wrong, I can see everyone getting it at the same time for a pure logistical reason--this game is already hell (heh) to mod even without different accumulation times (and frequencies! Imagine continued different frequencies for 2+ people, there would be no end to the PMs Flay has to send). I'd say accumulation hits at the same time for everyone, but with a variation in frequency throughout the game. But it's still something we should not claim unless we massclaim. I have to think better on that and see if I can fathom the benefits of massclaim without you bringing them up. I don't see why scum would need to lie about what type of role they have; if they are Angels, they have the angel part of role as well, they're just missing the "Fallen" bit.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #128 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

LLD, charter, Zdenek should offer Heals, as should scooby and ABR. A way of making sure everyone gets Heals is:

scooby Heals ABR
ABR Heals scooby
LLD Heals PeregrineV
charter Heals kdowns
Zdenek Heals Yosarian2
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

...no, Zdenek. This is a
loan
. Go look at the mechanics. We will recover this lost HP when Rage accumulates, and then we'll have "initial health +1".

Read before making accusations of me not thinking about the mechanics, kthx.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

Rage accumulates and we gain the 1 HP we used on Healing.

From : "In this game, Healing will 'steal' a HP from you until the next time you gain Rage."

It's a temporary loan. At Accumulation, we will gain health.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Tierce »

Soooo another game of Zdenek tunneling on someone?

Hooray. This is my joyous face.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Tierce »

If I had a read on him, I would've given it.
I'm not one to let wagons grow on my Townreads. I do know that Zdenek can grind games into a halt by tunneling on people and deciding He, and I can see it starting already. Not pleased.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Tierce »

Wow, submission fail.

EBWOP: "I'm not one to let wagons grow on my Townreads. I do know that Zdenek can grind games into a halt by tunneling on people and deciding He Is Always Right, and I can see it starting already. Not pleased."
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 65, Zdenek wrote:I'm still thinking about mass-claiming in general.
So?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Tierce »

Why aren't you voting?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Tierce »

Heh, bugger that, he'll just spin a pretty tale.
MattP is scum. I don't recall any instances in which he was doing this pussy-footing I'll-wait-for-when-you-get-back as Town. In a game where votes count less than normal (and FoSes are ridiculous, quadz), Matt being this disinterested with unleashing unholy fire on someone (anyone) is just
not him

VOTE: MattP

PEdit: Oh there you are. Hi!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #157 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm impressed. I didn't know your posts could sound
that
forced.

Learn something new every game. Come on, then. I'm not afraid of you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Tierce »

I couldn't care less about your mother in the context of the game. I'm sorry you're having RL issues, but that doesn't change your alignment or mine. And your vote on me is the definition of OMGUS. Town Matt doesn't pull this crap. You have given literally no reason for me being scum. "Tantrum"? What, where, and how would that ever make me scum? You're the one throwing a hissy fit over a vote on you, and instead of trying to go through it with me, you pitched a fit and voted me in turn. If anything, you are throwing a couple of posts wildly out of proportion, trying to scavenge for anything you can pass off as scum intent where there is visibly none. You're a poor ripoff of Fate flinging crap at people he knows aren't scum.

Furthermore, you're accusing me of confirmation bias--as scum? What? How can I have confirmation bias about calling you scum if you are Town and I'm scum? That doesn't make any sense.

We can stand here all day calling each other stupid if that's what you're interested in, but again, no alignment change there.

No, I don't have a read on Zdenek yet.
I don't have a read on someone
with two pseudo-votes on him
oh my Satan Tierce must be scum.
Yeah, stretch more. And Zdenek knows very well why I made that post.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 166, MattP wrote:I'm obviously in a bad mood, so I will try to be rational for a second and then just come back later

I feel that your behavior regarding Zdenek is scummy, even if it is only two votes because it was two successive votes and you were the next poster. I think that you not having a read in any form is safe and weird, and your commenting looks convenient given the time you gave it. That is all.
I don't care. I don't have to give a read on a player just because two others have voted him. If I had a read, I would have shared it. I'm not going to fabricate a read for anyone's convenience.

The tunneling comment was possibly out of line because it can't really be explained at present. Suffice to say that both Zdenek and I understand where it's coming from.

You aren't really
doing
anything (or weren't before voting me). Waiting for charter doesn't mean you can't pay attention to anything else. For Town Matt, it makes no sense to focus on a player that will only be available days after the game has started, when he could be putting pressure on people who
are
in the thread nad getting reads out of the reactions to it. The fact that you waited until you were called out on it, the fact that you waited until
page 6
, all the while claiming some vague interest on someone who was not accessible to play, does not mesh with your views on Town scumhunting. THAT is why your behavior rings alarm bells. Waiting for page 6 and three days and a half into the game is
not
attacking someone before most players can get in their groove. You know perfectly well what I'm talking about, and that is why I think you are scum.

Apologies accepted for the lashing out bit, but there's no way I'm disregarding the posts themselves. I hope things get settled quickly, I know how distressing housing and family can be.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #170 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 18, MattP wrote:Scumhunting depends on a few key ideas. If you agree with these things you MAY find that your scumhunting improves. I don't know if my scumhunting strategies are great but I find that about half of the time I hit scum, and the half of the time I don't about 3/4 of those times I'll realize pretty quickly I hit town

First: Early game is the most important portion of the game for finding scum
  • If every player went into a round and mutually agreed to skip RVS and have some way of doing it effectively it would be ideal. What I mean to say is that a player should call another player scum for their first one or two posts and VEHEMENTLY push them. The pusher should ideally be someone that other players trust so that they will follow along and form an immediate wagon with little to no information. The absolute key to this is to force a situation between you and the player you are attacking where you are both online at the same time and move into a full-fledged argument that persists until you have reached an incredibly heated situation. At this point you stop posting altogether for 24 hours.

At this point if any other players in the game posts RVS material or something unrelated to the feud they are making a deliberate choice to ignore it, a deliberate choice to not form an opinion or push for or against the wagon. Since no scum would feasibly do this unless they are moronic, and town should genuinely feel compelled to respond to the situation, all players in the game will respond to the situation.

This is where you catch scum. This should hopefully, if you did a good job, be a point in the game where players are just beginning to post so they won't be "on a roll". All players, or at least good ones, get on a roll. This is to say, as their post counts in the thread increase they become better at looking the part of town. It is important to remember that this theory is not correlated to time. As in, if a player's first post is on page 10 of the game and another's first post is on page 2, that makes no difference. They both start their "mojo" at the point of their first post. The better the player, the less time it takes them to get on a roll. Some players can start looking town immediately. Early game is necessary to catch more novice scum.

RVS is bad because it's a chance for players to joke around and this helps them get on a roll so that once out of RVS when they MUST be serious they already know how to fake being town for that game. Having an RVS is anti-town. The first step to being a good player is to not have RVS, not ever joke around, and push the game into a non-RVS mode. If you don't feel capable of being the person to do that, then shut up. Don't say anything until someone more capable does it. Once out of RVS start talking, because if you're town you should have no issue going immediately into town mode because for you there is no "town mode".

Therefore, if you are town and do not feel good enough to push the game out of RVS in the way I am saying (which is to push the game into a situation where players MUST respond to a wagon, then don't bother posting until someone else has done it

This creates a sort of issue. If this is the case and becomes site meta, then noone will talk in RVS because they'll all be waiting for end of RVS or for someone to start a wagon against, which means noone will talk. This isn't an issue yet, so whatever. There are plenty of people more than happy to yap their heads off and RVS so as long as that exists this plan works dandy.

[snip]
It's so blatantly
not this
. Not his attack on me, not his behavior toward charter, not his brief attack on quadz. MattP is very clearly disregarding his own Town meta and methodology, and even though today's posts may be explained by a complicated family situation, the ones before today cannot. He's scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Tierce »

I think lack of emulating that specific form of scumhunting is far more likely to come from you as scum. As Town, you'd be naturally doing it, because you trust your methods to work. Avoiding that method makes no sense as Town and creates handily WIFOM for scum Matt.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

No, you asked me for a read on Zdenek. This is hardly "moving to me", this is merely studying an option. You moved to me after I voted you and explained my scumread on you.

I still think you re blowing things out of proportion and that your behavior does not match what I expect and what I have seen from games where you are Town. There's no point in arguing this with you, as neither of us will "convince" the other that they are scum, but I frankly think you don't even believe I'm scum right now. And yes, I'm BoPing you--I expect far more capable behavior from you than the weak stuff you have been trying to pass off as a read on me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #176 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 175, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Because while I don't want to drag this out I'm annoyed/worried people like Tierce and Yos won't address my concerns about a pseudo voting system.
Sorry, wanted to address this the other day and forgot. I think your plan is a bad idea, because that will result on several players with reduced health. We have limited Healing power in this game, and that would leave people far too open to attack. I understand the interest for accountability, but that just means that we have to try and study wagons a different way.

That said, I agree with the "settle on a plan
and stick with it
" idea. The most damage I've seen in previous games was from endless theory discussion that ended with both parts trying to play their way.

Did scum gain Rage/other powers from being involved in a Town death in previous games? I'm wondering if we should only let general Townreads inflict Hurts--like scumreads should be the ones Healing surprise Rage attacks.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #178 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Tierce »

What "town" words are you referring to?

...that said, it would probably be ridiculously hard to implement. It's hard enough to herd cats (heh) into getting communal scumreads, communal Townreads are yet another layer of difficulty and slowing the game down.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #182 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 180, kdowns wrote:
FoS: MattP and ZD

At the moment because holy hell... Do their responses come off as very scummy... Plus the immediate OMGUS.
Why just a FoS?

LLD: Yeah, the
general
Townreads thing was the main problem with that. We can probably call two or three people obvTown, but there will neer be consensus enough for a Hurting team.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #184 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Tierce »

Burden of Proficiency - Matt is far more capable and proactive as Town than this. I'm not saying he should be
finding
scum, but he definitely should be making more of an effort.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #193 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 192, Kinetic wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
In post 190, Kinetic wrote:if Tierce's timing on his attack was just a little too convenient and he is using that to chainsaw the obviously strong case against you.
What is this noise? Tierce is attacking Matt, who's calling me town, to chainsaw the case against me. What chainsaw is this?
Perhaps my meta is a bit dated, but I'm referring to a variant of the "Tarhalindur Chainsaw Defense". See here. The normal version would be if someone attacked me directly. That person would be extremely scummy. The version that Tierce
might
be using is a variant where you distract the town/wagon that was beginning to form on a scum buddy by instead attacking someone else in the town in an attempt to distract.
ITT we lean that voting a scumread when someone else has two votes on them (omg! And I haven't even given a read on him, too~)
might
be "an attempt to distract". Uhm... what now? If I was attempting to distract from
anything
, the attempt to defuse MattP's ad hominem attitude would be spectacularly out of place. I could have fanned that one spectacularly, and if there's something people who have played with me know, it's that I can get in catfights with my scumreads like nobody's business.

I understand your worry, but look at the facts. I was clearly voicing a scumread, and yes, I'd much rather lynch MattP than Zdenek, but that's because I have a scumread on MattP. The way events developed doesn't match with any "attempt to distract" from me re: Zdenek, because I was very clearly not brewing a distraction when I had motive and opportunity to do so.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #194 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Tierce »

PS: vote MattP. Let Zdenek stew a while, he gets extremely OMGUSy while under pressure and is actually harder to read then.
At least for me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #196 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Tierce »

You're looking at behaviors over motivations. Think deeper.

If Zdenek usually irritates me and I have issues reading him, won't I be trying to read him in my own time, and trying for a situation in which my read won't be biased? A player lashing back at his attackers just because he's frustrated is hard to read, as that frustration can be Town or scum. I deal better in seeing Zdenek produce his own work and getting a read from that. Forcing him into a reactive position is hell on my scumhunting and devolves into walls upon walls upon walls. He's fairly ignorable once I have a read, but until then,
I have to read his posts
. He does the same thing I've been trying to cut from my play: argue pages on end with scumreads. It's pointless, drags the game and kills Town motivation.

I'd rather pick my bones with Zdenek inwardly and get a clean read, instead of lynching him for things that are annoying yet don't make him scum. So I don't want you or anyone else to engage in behavior that will inevitably lead to the latter.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #200 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Tierce »

Likely Town. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking him to back down somewhat.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #215 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, come on.
In post 171, MattP wrote:You seriously don't think if I'm so cognizant of my playstyle that I wouldn't mock it as scum, at least to SOME degree, especially if I made it public knowledge?
"I'm not playing to the Town version of the meta you showed, and as scum I would be able to fake it."
In post 173, MattP wrote:But you're wrong, I did choose an early target and I had full intent to tunnel them and I strongly think they're scum. They stopped posting, and after two days I finally called them out passively on it. Then they claimed it would be another two days so I did move to you for your post on Zdenek. I pointed this out prior to you calling me out.
"But I am playing to my Town meta!"

You're contradicting yourself and trying to backtrack. You're either not playing to that meta or you are, and there is no reason to make 171 if you truly think you are playing to that meta as 173 says you are. In addition, waiting "two days" on charter when there were people actively posting is a terrible idea as Town, as it allows everyone else to get rolling and scum will get comfortable. Town Matt doesn't wait on anyone, he would've pushed someone else if charter wasn't available, because Town Matt doesn't give a fig about being wrong, just about shaking things up and getting reads from
that
. You did nothing of the sort.

Zdenek: Very very much not interested in discussing Kinetic now. And no, if I thought he was scum, I wouldn't have asked him to back off from you
and
explained why. I don't want my scumreads to be helpful to Town, and want them
dead
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #216 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

EBWOP:
In post 215, Tierce wrote:I don't want my scumreads to be helpful to Town,
I
want them
dead
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #217 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 212, Yosarian2 wrote:Mon 26 Nov 2012 02:33:01
Catch up until 158.
In post 213, Yosarian2 wrote:Mon 26 Nov 2012 02:34:51
All caught up.
:?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #224 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Tierce »

^^^ Would also lynch this. ^^^

Can we get MattP Today and PereV Tomorrow?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #227 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Tierce »

> two pseudo-votes
> AtE like there's no tomorrow omg I'm being lynched
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #244 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 239, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 224, Tierce wrote:^^^ Would also lynch this. ^^^

Can we get MattP Today and PereV Tomorrow?
Remember that whole "reason" thing? You can start giving them now if you really feel that way.
The absence of explanation should not be perceived as accidental, dahling.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #248 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 246, PeregrineV wrote:Me too, but since it would mostly start out with "Anyone with less posts than me is probably scum", I'm willing to wait.
Okay, let's throw you a bone. It's Nightless, I can be as obvTown as I want to~

How about doing anything that does not involve theory? You clearly have time in your V/LA to read these posts over and mull on the implications, so I don't see how you can't take 5 minutes to read someone in context and in ISO and form reads.

There is nothing. Nothing at all.
All you have talked about so far is theory
, and I find it hard to believe that a Town player would have literally no opinion worth noting of the situations that have since arisen which are actually relevant to
finding scum
. There is no point in deciding when we start Hurting a player if you don't show interest in Hurting
anyone at all

"But Tierce, I totally have reads and they are awesome and stuff!" Right. Show me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #250 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 249, PeregrineV wrote:Also agree with all your other reads.
Oh?

Which ones?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #253 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 251, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 250, Tierce wrote:
In post 249, PeregrineV wrote:Also agree with all your other reads.
Oh?

Which ones?
All of the ones where you gave a reason that wasn't based on game theory.
That does not answer my question in any manner. Stop dodging. Which reads of mine do you agree with?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #258 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Tierce »

Where am I pushing on Kinetic?

Skim moar.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #263 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 261, MattP wrote:
In post 258, Tierce wrote:Where am I pushing on Kinetic?

Skim moar.
PV I JUST SAID THE WRONG NAME
You're not stupid. You're just super skimming. Look at PV and tell me why he's scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #275 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 264, MattP wrote:As for PV
In post 44, MattP wrote:pedit: I actually have a LOT of good townreads right now and if I pushed anyone it would be really rough and counterproductive,
so I'm just going to wait until the lil sheep I'm spying comes back to graze in the fiery pits of hell.
This was in reference to PV's first post, which gave me a scumvibe mainly before of the fluffy non-productive way of it.
In post 222, PeregrineV wrote:
I see your point. However, If this is a normal sized mafia game, there are 3 scum. If 2 town and 3 scum decides someone dies, you can guarantee it'll be town that dies. This doesn't have to happen more than a few times to screw town over.

I think that we should stay with 7 for the first lynch. If this doesn't appear to work, we can modify for next lynch.
The killers should be the ones voting.

Votes will be tracked.
Votes without reasons should be subject to the most scrutiny.
This also seems very postured and too dumbed down / stiff, specifically the bolded parts. I don't see a SLIP like you supposedly see

I don't like when he calls me scum out of the blue, but I don't like it any less than LLD's comment, which I'm very curious to genuinely see her response to my post to her.
:roll:

Except this is yet another player you are letting get on a roll, because you did NOTHING about him once he posted again, only mentioned him when called on it, and THAT to say that
I
thought he was scum.

You know what's more?

It's a lie.

In post 4, PeregrineV wrote:Bam!

Are we going to try and do this calmly, or just blast the shit out of each other?
"Fluffy non-productive way of it", you call it.

Post FOUR. The first post in the game. His next post was waaaay after your . You know who posted before 44, who you could comfortably say "oh guys I had a scumread on them it was awesome and stuff" for your convenience when you needed to vote a nice growing wagon?
PeregrineV
kanyeknowsbest
Tierce
Kinetic
Zdenek
quadz

And you're telling me you got a 'scumvibe' from
the very first post in the game
And did nothing with it.
After that player return to the thread multiple times.
And didn't even mention it when you started saying you wanted to talk with charter and Yos2.
I mean, honestly.

I know the previous games punished bussing to a certain, but are you guys THAT bad at it?

Still waiting for PeregrineV's explanation of what reads of mine he agreed with.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #279 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Tierce »

What do you mean by "beating"? Hurting/Raging? Don't. We want people accountable for "lynches" and Hurting willy-nilly will put Town in trouble in the long run. We don't want heroes who Hurt because they are so very very sure they are right, because that will result in bickering and petty fights that will decrease the overall Town health. Healing is limited, since we lose one HP per Heal-on-others (and regain
only one
post-Heal HP total at Rage accumulation; read my posts for details), so we're keeping everyone as topped as possible and then pushing them to zeros when we get majority.

You should be
voting
MattP, though.

You should Heal kdowns as per this:
In post 128, Tierce wrote:
scooby Heals ABR
ABR Heals scooby
LLD Heals PeregrineV
Xalxe-charter Heals kdowns

Zdenek Heals Yosarian2
and then vote MattP. Scum #2 is keeping a vote tally.

To scooby, ABR and LLD: the bolded in my quote still needs to happen.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #285 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 282, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Tierce, I have zero desire to heal PeregrineV. Like, none. And don't give me that town solidarity lecture youse. >=(

Just for the sake of questioning, why should I heal someone I believe to be scum?
There is literally nothing to lose from Healing him (you'll lose one Health point till your Accumulation, putting you at your original health temporarily, and that's it--it's a loan).

Believe me, I fully understand and sympathize with your stance here, but that is the kind of outlook that will lead to petty "I'm not Healing you!" down the road.

Hurting won't be made much more complicated by an extra Healing now, we have plenty of people to use. But it protects a bit against scum rage dumps.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #296 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 292, MattP wrote:
YOU ARE CAUGHT IN A LIE.
YOU ARE SCUM. OK GOOD AND FINE YOU CAN ENJOY MY LYNCH BUT YOU'RE NEXT
Oh.

You mean like
you
? The case on you from me that you're handily ignoring in place of throwing a shit-fit at LLD? Who, by the way, is ridiculously obvTown, and who never said you 'slipped'? You are the one throwing "slip" back and forth, both in relation to you and PeregrineV.

Oh okay. Continue ignoring me, I'll be here eating popcorn.

Spoiler: On post 292
While frankly I would love to say no one would use their life situation as AtE, I
have
seen it happen. Sorry, but I am incredibly jaded about that. If you are that busy/disturbed/whatever, no one is forcing you to play. I'm sorry for what you're going through, but when playing Mafia, that does not change your alignment, Matt. No one here is responsible for your situation or should feel any need to cut you slack for it.

KoC has brought up chemo as a reason for lurking. He was scum.
Amrun has brought up family situations from hers and
others in the game
as AtE and trying to rile people up.

This is fucked up. This shouldn't happen--that is my
Justice
side talking.

But honestly? I'm through. I'm callous about this crap, because that doesn't change your alignment. Have you looked at
my
situation in F62? Have you given consideration to it during a game? No, and you shouldn't.
You'll get people's sympathy in GD/F62, but don't expect "respect" for it if you are bringing them up during a game. You are Town or scum, and while your situation may affect your attitude,
it doesn't change your alignment

Again, sorry for what you're going through, but
in the game
, no one cares and no one is obligated to, so you should stop acting like this is some major offense to you in particular. Play the game or get out.

PEdit: No you may not.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #298 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 297, Zdenek wrote:The case on Matt, while it had reasonable beginnings, has become somewhat unbelievable.
When, where and how?

You realize he has ignored every point I brought against him, right? Because he's just throwing a CAPSLOCK OMG I AM TOTALLY GENUINE fit at LLD instead of actually addressing the issues that are making him a scumread.

The claim that LLD "lied" is inane and thrown wildly out of proportion, and he's choosing to focus on this instead of actually doing something. Like addressing Yosarian, PeregrineV, or, you know,
my case on him
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #316 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 313, MattP wrote:That's directed at Tierce, you shouldn't respond to it
Oh, you mean I should be bothered answering you when you've neatly dodged EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOU.

No.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #341 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Tierce »

LLD is obvTown, quadz. She proposed a point based on theory (the Hurting business), didn't try to push it over the rest, and is working in a very logical, grounded manner. Scum-LLD is much more likely to go over the top with ridiculous pushes. She's not trying to cast a broad net of suspicion, doesn't have bullshit reasons for her votes. Being loud and on your face is null with her, and while the "disappearing" bit was a bit of an exaggeration, it's not scummy, it's genuine irritation with a scumread. She's coming across as very genuine and open.

Before this game, I was chatting with Empire and he was going through her meta with me. She's Town here; vote MattP.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #342 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Tierce »

Dear MattP,

Any time your targets aren't pathetically easy, feel free to let me know. I won't bother replying to your posts until then.

Love, hellfire and brimstone,
-- Tierce
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #345 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Tierce »

An easy target? Yes, I did. Why the question?

PEdit: It's okay, you won't be alive for much longer.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #348 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Tierce »

Boring.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #350 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Tierce »

Seriously, look at this dissonant crap. He wants me to take his cases seriously, but thinks my reasoning/whatever is hilarious and says he'll ignore me and I'm the first person he appeals to. A person he is openly accusing of not being rational. Instead of, in fact, ignoring me and resorting to his other Townreads, he is making cases for
me
to look at? What is with this deflection and appealing to reason from
me
?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #353 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Tierce »

Yawn.

Look, I have nothing to be sorry for until I know your alignment. So you can stop with the pathetic appeals. I'll consider your cases if and when you flip Town, but frankly I think they are utterly ridiculous right now and that you are grasping at straws.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #362 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 360, Zdenek wrote:Tierce, you asked me to explain about what I think of the case against Matt. No comment? I mean, when I see this
In post 341, Tierce wrote:Scum-LLD is much more likely to go over the top with ridiculous pushes.
I get the impression that you aren't really paying attention to LLD's push against Matt, which is over the top.

Also, why is Xalxe an easy target?
Not tonight; I'll answer you later when I actually feel like reading stuff in depth. The short version is that (obviously) I disagree with you.

And no, I don't think that LLD's push resembles the kind of pushes she does as scum.

Xalxe is an easy target because he's not a great player. He lurks, he flakes, he doesn't push wagons effectively or draw NKs. Despite his join date, he's below MattP's pay grade. I've played with him and modded for him a few times. Sadly, this is the truth.

And I don't think MattP's comparison is actually fair. Have you looked through the rest of D2 in Newbie 1289? Xalxe didn't question my Townieness there, and only thought to bring it to question on D3 (hilariously, I died overnight, so that was cut short). Here, he decided that a few posts against him and in support of me merit a massive scumread. That is nonsensical, especially when Xalxe claims to have been following an could already have formed reads. Coming into the game with his decision made is NOT scummy in any manner.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #389 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:58 am

Post by Tierce »

UNVOTE: MattP
VOTE: PeregrineV

I'm done waiting. Super lurker 3000 still doesn't have an answer to the simple question of what reads of mine that have "reasons" he agrees with.

Kill it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #390 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:02 am

Post by Tierce »

Hey, PeregrineV.

You see, I know for a fact that you are full of crap.

In post 249, PeregrineV wrote:MattP is scum. Just ask you. Also agree with all your other reads.
In post 251, PeregrineV wrote:
ll of the
[reads]
where you gave a reason
that wasn't based on game theory

The reads I had shared so far are:
quadz - Town
Kinetic - Town
MattP - scum
PeregrineV - scum

I gave no reason for my Townreads on quadz and Kinetic.
Your agreement with me on MattP is vapid and reeks of skimming and seeing my vote for him and choosing to tag along, but with no actual commitment to a vote. My one other read was YOU, who I called scum.

So tell me, dear PereV. Which of my reads do you actually agree with? Because at the tome of your post,
I had given no reason
to any of them besides the one you had already "agreed with" and
you

You're trying to paint yourself as a confident follower of someone who is, frankly, as obvTown as they come ("but Tierce calling yourself obvTown is scummy"--oh
shush
). The thing is that you are clearly,
obviously
not even bothering to scumhunt, and happily posting everywhere but here. And my experience with you tells me that yes, you
can
be that bad as scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #395 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Tierce »

Pseudo Votecount 1.1

(5)
PeregrineV
- Zdenek, Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Lady Lambdadelta
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(6)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby, Voidedmafia, MattP

Let me know if there are any mistakes. Might as well do this myself since I'm running page-by-page VCs for my modded games.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #400 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 396, Kinetic wrote:Ok... now I'm almost getting skittish. I want to unvote until he at least returns enough to say something, but at the same time I feel like he might very well lurk or replace to buy himself time. Especially if he's scum...
Stop that. Votes aren't final. Yes, I would like to Hurt at 7+, but having someone at 5+ votes doesn't mean we immediately off them. LLD has a point, but it doesn't mean there's reason to be nervous about him being close to Hurt range.

Pseudo Votecount 1.2

(4)
PeregrineV
- Zdenek, Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic,
(Lady Lambdadelta)

(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(7)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby, Voidedmafia, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta

Let me know if there are any mistakes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #409 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Tierce »

Voided: Any other reads?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #420 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm in love with my vote.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #424 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 422, PeregrineV wrote:Yes, because this game is small, and not a lot happened. If you read it at least once you should have something to say.
hahahahahahaha

YOU have no reads on anyone yet.

None at all other than MattP. You didn't even bother reading my posts and then claim it was sarcasm, after posting 249?

All your opinions are just reiterating events from previous games, without taking into account this game. You're just discussing theory. No reads. None. Zilch. Nada. And then ask ABR to replace out, when
your
game-related content is equivalent to his?

Yeah, not going to fly.

I hope you like hemp rope, because that's what's for dinner.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #425 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Tierce »

Because I'm sexier than you. And I've been providing content.

Oh, by the way--

Pseudo Votecount 1.3

(5)
PeregrineV
- Zdenek, Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Voidedmafia
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(6)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby,
(Voidedmafia,)
MattP, Lady Lambdadelta

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #441 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Tierce »

I was scum in the first Fluffydash MLP game, and was speed-wagoned to L-2 on D1. It's entirely possible he's scum, and this Day has been anything but fast so far.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #444 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Tierce »

As I said--I've been speed-wagoned as scum. There is nothing wrong with a wagon forming quickly if there is good reasoning behind it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #450 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 446, PeregrineV wrote:Is that why you've neglected hurting me while voting me?

Slow it down, speed it up, talk mechanics, but scum if I do?

You did this in Paranoia Mafia. Ain't happening this time.
I haven't Hurt you because I don't see a need to do it yet. There were five votes on you (virtually six, and now four) and I would like more input from other people.

And I talked plenty of mechanics--but unlike you,
I actually have real content
. The way you are trying to paint this as hypocrisy on my part is absolutely ridiculous.

Come on. You've all but called me scum now with the Paranoia Mafia comparison. Why are you afraid to vote me, then?

PEdit: Oh good grief. :lol: You're just being sad now, PeregrineV. Let's lob more crap at everyone who is voting/Hurting you without forming actual reads, that is sure to improve your condition!

Snarking at people who Hurt you, snarking at people who don't... you're impossible to please, featherkins.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #453 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Tierce »

Pseudo Votecount 1.4

(4)
PeregrineV
-
(Zdenek,)
Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Voidedmafia
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(7)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta, Zdenek

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #457 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 421, PeregrineV wrote:MattP- Your coming across as a little bit whiny this game. I don't recall this behavior in any recent games with me, most of which I think you were town. What gives?

Re: kdowns- Last game he seemed to have a 1 town:3 scum posting ratio. This was mainly because we disagreed on a few things. I see that same thing happening here, which makes me think he's town this game also.

LLD- You were scum last game, but replaced in late. I doubt you read the whole game, but, you way underproduced in that game. At the time I attributed it to replacing into a 200 page game, but it turns out you were scum. This game, I will be looking to see if you are LLD-scum (WiH3) or LLD-town (Lovers) based on your posts.
Also, if allowed by Flay, can you please share the scum QT for WiH3?

Scooby was (i think) town last game, but since this one is smaller he needs to participate ALOT more. KKB was also town, but died fairly early, so a re-read of his posts then may help.
Otherwise, this game thier contributions have been nil.

ABR went down pretty early too. He ended up being town, but lurked so hard he was killed. This smaller game doesn't have that luxury, so if your not going to play, then replace out.

The rest of you played in different WiH games, or are new to it. You'll start as null to me until I determine otherwise from your posts.
This isn't reads, sir. This is bullcrap pulled out of an angel's rear end, and doesn't say anything about your reads in THIS game that actually points to legitimate scumhunting. It's yet more fluff.

And Voided, I think I listed you as voting, so...?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #465 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 458, PeregrineV wrote:@Tierce- your votecount disagrees with Kinetic's math.
Except it didn't when he Hurt you. Oh, that's right, you don't care because you're scum and you're Hurting people instead of being Town. That's cool.

Needs fluffy flavor. Will probably wait for the crazy fox to catch up, then we'll see about unleashing fire.

Kinetic: He can only Hurt once per 24 hours. We're fine.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #472 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Tierce »

Fiiine.

There is a piercing cry from above. The next blow is all talons and fury and hot rage.

HURT: PeregrineV
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #477 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Tierce »

Pseudo Votecount 1.5

(4)
PeregrineV
- Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Voidedmafia
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2
(1)
Kinetic
- PeregrineV

(6)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest,
(PeregrineV,)
scooby, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta, Zdenek

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #480 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 476, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 472, Tierce wrote:Fiiine.

There is a piercing cry from above. The next blow is all talons and fury and hot rage.

At 4 votes?

Or 4.5 if you count Xalve?

Demon society is breaking down. :cry:
Hello Mr. Cognitive Dissonance We Must Only Hurt People At Seven Votes But Here Let Me Hurt Kinetic Because I Have This Really Amazing(ly Sucky) Scum Read On Him.

I would be Hurting you at this stage if you were down to my vote alone. I'm awesome like that. ^_^
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #486 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 482, Kinetic wrote:we will return to civility
Well as much as demonhood allows~ Like quadz, I am more inclined to *party* mode.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #492 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 483, PeregrineV wrote:1. Lack of reads, which is being used against me.
2. Mechanics discussion that labeled me scum, but Kinetic town by the same people throwing hurts at me.
3. Changing the rules that are supposed to allow for orderly scumhunting.
4. Not fearful of my scum colleagues hurting him, because he knows I don't have any.
ahahahahahah

I would like to keep noting that PeregrineV thinks his magical scumread misrepresentation of Kinetic is enough of a reason to Hurt him, but becomes indignant when there is a set of seven players supporting his death (the four current voters + Xalxe + Zdenek + LLD) and he starts being Hurt
because there are not enough votes on him
. (PEdit: Kinetic's 490, essentially.)

I could keep pointing out the extreme cognitive dissonance, but this demon would rather get some popcorn and enjoy the show from over here now. I do have a book to read.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #499 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 494, PeregrineV wrote:So less than 5 votes stops the hurting, because as of 472 I had 4 (4.5) votes, and a hurt from Tierce.
No.

You
changed the rules.

You
defended "7 votes are needed before Hurting someone!" and then Hurt Kinetic just because.

This means the rules are off. This means you die immediately, because you are scum, and we have nothing to gain from waiting and keeping you alive so you can Hurt more.

Okay I'm done because every post of mine is repeating something someone else has said it is hard to type with talons k.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #503 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 495, quadz08 wrote:party mode is the best mode
You're a true gentleman and a true demon.

In post 496, quadz08 wrote:
In post 490, Kinetic wrote:WHEN YOU HURT SOMEONE WITH NO VOTES! That is when it changed. You voided ALL the rules, and until you're dead the town cannot return to those rules. We still have a consensus on you and you will die. Period.
this is stupid.
I know what you mean--the point is that we cannot give him time at this point to use scum tools to damage the Town further. He's getting more Hurts because he went all out and broke the plan in a manner that only favors scum. There is no Town justification to do what PeregrineV did, not if his theory talk was honest. Something has got to give, and it is his alignment--so we can accept that we have a working consensus and kill him off.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #514 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Tierce »

PeregrineV wrote:It would be super groovy if you can go ahead and list all the established rules. Since you've stated they exist AND I broke them, I assume they will be fairly comprehensive.

And I'm currently understanding that the rules you are going to post no longer apply to me? Or do they?

...yes. Book nao.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #521 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 518, Kinetic wrote:"Hey, let's see if PV [...] will now start to suddenly act like town
again
"
Wait did I miss something?

When did PeregrineV
ever
act like Town in this game?

Quick recap: he has no reads. He is just lashing back at the people who voted/Hurt him. He has no coherent train of thought. He spent most of the time talking about theory, no reads at all, and the 'initial' reads he provides
four hundred and twenty
posts in are crap pulled from pseudo-meta from previous games and chiding people for doing what he's doing (i.e. no game content). There are no solid reads there. He blatantly tried to pass off lame sheeping of my reads as sarcasm, when it does not match his own #249. He is continually misrepping people. He broke
his own
rules by Hurting Kinetic, and is now trying to justify that action from the fact that he was Hurt at less than 7 written votes, when it was obvious there were 7 people supporting his death, and by acting like voting Kinetic afterwards makes it all right. He keeps bouncing back and forth among the same people, treating them like Town, then like scum, then like Town, with no train of thought that explains that change.

This is not Town. This dies Today and there will be PARTY in hell for it.

PEdit: The issue is that he is not presenting any logical case for Kinetic, in particular, being scum. Look at that wide-net reaction to the Hurts. It's ridiculously scummy.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #526 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Tierce »

Kinetic 523: By the time he Healed you, we had had many other players doing it already:
In post 102, PeregrineV wrote:HEAL: Kinetic
In post 103, Mr. Flay wrote:
First Damage Tally of Epoch I:

• PeregrineV
    has taken 1 HP damage.

• Lady Lambdadelta
    is at 1 HP above normal maximum.

• kanyeknowsbest
    MattP
    Kinetic
    quadz08
    and
    Tierce
    are all at their default HP total after getting and giving Heals.

• Yosarian2
    Zdenek
    scooby
    charter
    kdowns
    , and
    Albert B. Rampage
    are all undamaged.

Pseudo Votecount 1.6

(4)
PeregrineV
- Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Voidedmafia
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2
(1)
Kinetic
- PeregrineV

(6)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, scooby, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta, Zdenek

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #536 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Tierce »

Seriously. Look at the way PV is treating Kinetic. This is fear-mongering scum using the threat of more Hurts/no Heals. Would this even make sense if PeregrineV was Town with a scumread on Kinetic? No. Town accepts self-sacrifices, and Town accepts that Hurting others just because omg I was Hurt will only lead to a loss. Town doesn't have such ridiculous dissonances in the way they claim to think and and then choose to act.

He's not defending himself against someone he thinks is scum. He is
threatening
Kinetic. This is disgusting to see and it's scum play.

And again, Kinetic's 530 super ninja'd me. ...Talons, book, etc.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #562 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

Zdenek--still won't be tonight. I'd prefer to evaluate Kinetic after PeregrineV's flip, but let's see if I can be bothered to :effort: tomorrow.

As for PeregrineV's claim, the only thing he did was claim Duke Berith, and essentially claimed VT by saying he had already claimed after that. The fact that he did it on a Hurt, when supposedly he was hoping to brake things down and get more 'discussion', frankly does not impress me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #563 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

Pseudo Votecount 1.6

(5)
PeregrineV
- Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Voidedmafia, Yosarian2
(2)
MattP
- Xalxe, Albert B. Rampage
(1)
Kinetic
- PeregrineV
(0)
Albert B. Rampage
-
(Yosarian2)

(5)
Not voting
-
(Albert B. Rampage,)
kanyeknowsbest, scooby, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta, Zdenek

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #564 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Either we do it like cowboys and shoot off our suspects or we play the civilized normal way and vote each other. I don't understand why we need to heal and quite frankly I don't completely understand the rules yet so if someone wants to explain to me why I'm supposed to heal scooby that would be great.
We lose one HP per Heal we do to others. However, we also gain one HP at Rage Accumulation if we first used it on a Heal; so you would be losing one HP now, but would regain it when you accumulate Rage. It's a way of topping everyone's health, though it takes time--we essentially have one free Heal per Rage accumulation period.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #585 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Tierce »

Pseudo Votecount 1.7

(5)
PeregrineV
(2)
MattP
(1)
Kinetic
- PeregrineV

(5)
Not voting
- kanyeknowsbest, scooby, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta, Zdenek

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #587 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Tierce »

No one. kdowns did it for you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #589 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Tierce »

Skreeee—

thud

sizzle

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #612 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 am

Post by Tierce »

Yeeep I am still completely fine with murdering the above.

Pseudo Votecount 1.8

(5)
PeregrineV
(2)
MattP
(1)
Yosarian2
-
(PeregrineV,)
PeregrineV
(0)
Kinetic
-
(PeregrineV, PeregrineV)

(5)
Not voting

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #618 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Tierce »

Was there something about raking?
Well--there should be.

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #632 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

Pseudo Votecount 1.9

(5)
PeregrineV
(2)
MattP
(1)
Yosarian2
- PeregrineV

(5)
Not voting

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #652 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 649, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It accomplishes nothing because now you drop to where he would have been due to the healing rules as I understand them (you only regain 1 within the time frame even if you heal multiple times)?
Actually, check the rule errata that Flay posted. It's 1:1 recovery; our Heals are only temporarily limited.

Pseudo Votecount 2.1

(1)
Xalxe
- Kinetic

(11)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest,
(Kinetic,)
Lady Lambdadelta, MattP, quadz08, scooby, Tierce, Voidedmafia, Xalxe, Yosarian2, Zdenek

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #679 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Tierce »

It turns out I haven't made a content post in four days. >.>

It won't happen today/tonight, working in setting up our modded game. But tomorrow I'll hopefully tackle this.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #680 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Tierce »

Okay, I think Zdenek Is Town. I'm done reading his posts.
Definitely
not reading the endless wall wars.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #755 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Tierce »

Wheeee look at me blatantly disregarding this game.

Sorry, guys, but between ehobanowoof and other stuff I have my plate full for another night or two.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #759 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Tierce »

No thank you. Zdenek is Town, your wall fight is ridiculous and I'm not reading none of it. Remember when I spoke about Zdenek and tunneling and he whined that I had no reason to because it was page 6? Yeah, it's like I'm clairvoyant or something.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #760 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm reading none of it*

You people have a stupid language.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #769 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Tierce »

Because it's Zdenek being himself. Votes on him are stupid. Don't expect me to defend him further, he's a pain in the ass in the best of circumstances and quickly turning into my pet policy lynch target. I will
not
, however, vote or Hurt him, and you lot should be using your time more productively than with him. He's Town.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #777 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 773, Kinetic wrote:
In post 762, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey kinetic im gonna be honest i didnt read any of your guys idiot wall can u please sum up for me why zd is scum.

Continues to not scum hunt, has simply focused solely on me to the exclusion of the whole game. Tierce seems convinced that's a town tell for Zd, but even if it is it's indicitive of absolutely useless town play. He actively disrupts other scum hunting efforts (both PV and Xalxe). His actions are disruptive on purpose. He has performed Anti-Town actions because it would benefit him and him alone, without regard for the town (For instance, claiming "majority should be needed to hurt, well after the issue was thought to be resolved, when HE is on the chopping block now; but being completely OK with PV hurting me with no votes on me simply because it was targeting me. It was like he was hurting me himself). Ironically, I'm not 100% on him being scum anymore, for a couple reasons that I'm keeping close for right now, but I'm starting to think at BEST he is highly uncooperative and useless town. Seeing as the last WiH game I played I was killed and the town lost because of players like that (see roflcopter in WiH2) I'm starting to believe that even if he ends up being town upon death I won't feel bad about it at all. This is a game where the town MUST cooperate with each other and follow the rules we set forth. Anarchy, even in Hell, will lead to a scum win, and he is quickly becoming more trouble than he is worth.
Wheeee not reading all this.

It's not that tunneling is a Towntell for Zdenek. It's the way he's doing it. And yes, he's scumhunting.

Back to the massive killing field with puppy overseers kthxbai
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #780 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Tierce »

Vote count won't be happening for a while. Just look at the Sixty account and you'll see how busy I am.

Voided--as I said, I have no interest in defending Zdenek. Go do your research, look through scum games of his. Frankly, I can't stand him as a player and I think he's not a Town asset worth of me spending my time defending him. These endless wall stripes I'm not even skimming anymore? Yeah, they have to stop.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #782 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Tierce »

Go through AFFC, early times. He's scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #786 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Tierce »

I keep saying I won't defend him, but this is frustrating.

Jumping wagons isn't scummy. Getting out of a tunnel that isn't leading anywhere isn't scummy. Goddammit quadz, you know that if there is something I'm good at, it's meta, and I know Zdenek's. Either trust me on this or go skim a few games of his. Everyone is different and this wagon-jump is Zdenek's playstyle
because no one ever listens to his dumb tunnels
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #789 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Tierce »

It does.

And I've been saying I hate his guts and that defending him is something I hate to do. But our goal is to kill angels, not derp Town.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #791 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Tierce »

Whatever, I wash my hands of that one. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #792 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:06 am

Post by Tierce »

I GUESS I could scumhunt and see who is actually scum. :effort: Maybe later Todayish.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #794 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Tierce »

Thank you. Now party on.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #801 (isolation #108) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 am

Post by Tierce »

You're not reading, Yos. It's a meta read.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #824 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Tierce »

Wheeeee.

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #825 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Tierce »

VC later tonight because I have to go through all them pages I haven't read.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #830 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 828, MattP wrote:Kanye stop being useless and do shit or you're going to lose this game
Way to go on that hypocrisy. You feel like you have the right to shut up and not contribute and/or actually fight your own lynch, but you expect kanye to do the work?

I know you loathe playing scum, Matt. When I keep putting myself in your place in this game, I keep seeing scum mentality. Thanksgiving is over. Your exam is over. But I still don't see an inch of the effort I'm used to seeing Town-Matt pull. You keep promising stuff and not delivering anything that has actual meat to it. Riiight that is
definitely
Town-Matt.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #836 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 831, MattP wrote:if I'm scum then they wouldn't gain rage from killing me
How do you know that? What's your guarantee that the mechanics are identical to previous WiH games?

That said, technically I wouldn't mind some plan like that other than for the time the process would take. Definitely want Zdenek Hurting.

PEdit: I am doing anything but pandering to you, Matt. The hell...? Addressing you / calling you out on stuff != pandering to you and you know that very well.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #838 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 832, MattP wrote:And why the fuck should I exert any effort when everything I say is turned around on me??

That's not how the game works and Town-Matt KNOWS THIS CRAP. You're AtEing like a whiny little child. Stop whinging and SHOW your goddamn wok if you want to actually be useful.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #839 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Tierce »

ABR, stop.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #845 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 840, MattP wrote:because if I'm town scum is going to love the opportunity to leave those posts ignored after my death and I fucking hate that
If you're Town, that won't happen, relax. *points to sig*

Just get things done instead of whining. Your spam posting isn't helping because you're not actually doing what you said you want to do, so skip the bullshit yourself (i.e. stop complaining) and post what's important Yes, if you're Town, I know that's frustrating. But get it done, it's the most important thing for you to do atm.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #862 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 854, MattP wrote:First off, a lot of the things said by ABR are tonally very scummy but let's stick to other things
No, let's NOT. Explain where his tone is scummy and how that expresses his scum motivation.

In post 854, MattP wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:About tajo's plan or Yos' plan or Kinetic's plan, I am against them all. I just want to play mafia the good old way and scumhunt as we did for half a decade without using mathematics and tables and timestamps. Come on guys, this is meant to be entertaining, not frustrating. I won't participate in any plan.

Either we do it like cowboys and shoot off our suspects or we play the civilized normal way and vote each other. I don't understand why we need to heal and quite frankly I don't completely understand the rules yet so if someone wants to explain to me why I'm supposed to heal scooby that would be great.
COMPLETELY trying to shoot down a plan that could help town and saying we should do it the good old way. Let's look over here to what Kuribo said in Quack Mafia:
Spoiler:
  • Kuribo: "The funny thing is, people keep saying, 'Oh, it only works if everyone does it.'

The thing to remember about breaking strategies is that scum have more to fear from them than anyone else."

mafia-noob: "Implying that people who aren't on board with it are scum?"

Kuribo: "Most of the time, that's exactly who's against it."
And this is true. He doesn't just shoot down that idea, he shoots down the idea of HAVING ideas. He insists he wants to play the good ol way instead of utilizing a system to the town's benefit.
And yet he has stuck to the plan so far, immediately Healed scooby when it was explained to him why, and asked scooby to Heal him. ABR is participating in the plan, so this whole thing is frankly bollocks.

In post 854, MattP wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Posts like 517 make me think that PeregrineV is town. At least one scum attacking him for sure, most likely Kinetic retaliating against PeregriveV's seemingly genuine cowboy hit, from what apparently started as a minor argument about the right number to lynch at. My first impression on Kinetic is good acting over vicious revenge. He could be doing it just to get the game moving or to protect himself, but the dramatic posts are silly and scummy. He's more mature than that lol
States he thinks Kinetic is scum and PV is town before the hurts on PV start but then does NOTHING to stop his death, no advocating or anything but already sets up the next lynch in line being Kinetic. This looks like scum setting up lynches and trying to get two of them instead of one, and I especially think this because PV flipped town and Kinetic is a strong townread.

This is a fucking gem:
In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, it looks like Peregrine is almost finished.
Doesn't express any wilingness to stop it, and didn't at all besides that one previous post. IN FACT he not once mentions PV from that previous post until now, getting stuck in a conversation about Zdenek instead.
Hey Matt. Tell me where YOU defended PV, if you had such heebie-jeebies about the PV lynch. This attitude, again, is present in ABR's Townplay. Why is it scummy for him to not care about PV's death, but not for you to not even intervene? Traveling and all, it's hard to believe you wouldn't find a moment to make a brief post defending him when you were posting a Jerusalem image elsewhere.

In post 854, MattP wrote:And finally, he calls me out on my "scumslip" to try and incriminate me, and when called out on it he still ignores that and turns it around into me saying I would provide cases when I didn't. He basically ADMITS that he called out the scumslip thing on me to make me look bad, and why the fuck would town want to make someone look worse than they actually look? He ADMITTED IT BY IGNORING IT and at the same time he only votes me right after Scooby does which is so convenient:
In post 816, MattP wrote:You just said something completely baseless to try to make someone that has a scumread on you look bad. Try to make the baseless thing less baseless.
In post 817, MattP wrote:In fact it would have made NO sense for you to call me out on that the way you did unless you thought it was a scumslip or you were trying to incriminate me, so I want to you explicitly state why it was a scumslip.
In post 821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scumslip or not, attacking me for no reason, saying you have a case when you don't, that's scummy. Coupled with your behavior this entire game and I am ready to go toe to toe with you now buddy.

Unvote, vote MattP
Go ahead and read ABR's views on getting scum lynched on the wiki. Go read MoI's Dresden Files Mafia (ABR was my Mason partner). Then go and read your own MD post. YOU are someone who isn't afraid to blow a situation out of proportion to get reads on everyone.

In short: nothing in what you describe ABR's actions to be is an attitude you couldn't see coming from Town. You're stretching to find scum motivation and this case is paper-thin. I'll take it under consideration should you flip Town, but frankly this doesn't move me one bit about lynching/Hurting
you
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #867 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Tierce »

Matt: Am I Town or scum?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #880 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Tierce »

Matt, if you haven't looked at other WiH games, how are you saying this:
In post 831, MattP wrote:Oh and if I die I DEMAND that only yos zdenek kanye and kinetic shoot. If I'm town then my townreads are more trustworthy than most of yours and they're probably town and won't gain rage and
if I'm scum then they wouldn't gain rage from killing me
How would you make an assumption on Rage you could only have from reading the previous games OR being scum in this one?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #903 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 893, Zdenek wrote:Tierce, do you have a read on Kinetic yet?
The thing I
least
want to do in this game is enter a conversation of any kind with you, because it will degenerate in helpless headdesking from my end. Can't be bothered. I think you and Kinetic are both Town, and that's the end of interaction that I want to have directly with you. It's nothing about you as a person, but I know that paying heed to your playstyle will drive me completely batshit and my patience for it has already run out.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #930 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

So while I have absolutely no drive to discuss with Zdenek myself, I'm a bit wary of how he just let my "yeah bugger off" post go without further prodding and a silent vote on scooby instead. :?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #941 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Tierce »

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #944 (isolation #122) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Tierce »

Because I woke up three hours ago and your post reminded that this game exists and that you are scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #946 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Tierce »

It's pretty clear I haven't reread the game yet. >.> But scooby's rash behavior and laying down of reads like that matches what I know of the only game I played with him, where he was Town. The fact that he's giving me a Townread after he railed on me the whole game for being scum (I was the SK) tells me he's likely seeing a difference in play between the two games, but admittedly it can also be the fact that he's giving me a free Townread because I'm not his buddy. I have to do meta and I have to reread and I have to post VCs and :effort:.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #953 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 951, quadz08 wrote:oi
I"m going to do a votecount.
>.>
<.<

Please do.

/lazy
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #964 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

quadz--go through Abarat II. MattP was scum there. (Bonus Tierce scum meta.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1001 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by Tierce »

So much for that rekindled Townread there.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1009 (isolation #127) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by Tierce »

My Townread on you? No, I don't have a Townread on you. But you have called me Town far more recently than 358:
In post 904, MattP wrote:^Things like this rekindle my townread for Tierce

Thank you, needed that
This is what I'm talking about.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1013 (isolation #128) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Tierce »

Still the same since I've only skimmed the game for a while now. I was pointing it out how your read on me keeps bouncing back and forth even when I'm not doing anything to cause that change. I've barely been posting and my posts have clear signs of me skimming and not rereading, so how come you jumped me closer to the scum end of the pool within 100 posts?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1014 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1009, Tierce wrote:My Townread on you? No, I don't have a Townread on you. But you have called me Town far more recently than 358:
In post 904, MattP wrote:^Things like this rekindle my townread for Tierce

Thank you, needed that
This is what I'm talking about.
Heh, I guess you were talking about quadz with the numbers, not me--but the point stands. Your read on me is worse than a bouncy ball.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1016 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by Tierce »

I can ctrl+F and look for Zenek's mentions of me--which is what I did. I don't read his posts, even more than I'm not reading anyone else's. He just took my lashing at him and voted scooby without replying to me. That is uncharacteristic of him and I made a fitting remark; doesn't require any in-depth read of the thread, as noted by the fact that I haven't mentioned pretty much anyone else for quite a while now.

I woke up three hours before voting you, as I made evident in 944--it wasn't that I didn't read ten posts (I wish I was THAT caught up), it's that I have barely touched the game as a whole for the past few days other than a brief check when people post and a "meh, later" reaction to the tab.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1019 (isolation #131) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

UNVOTE: MattP

Eventually I should sleep, so I'll postpone rereading (again).
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1023 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Tierce »

Okay now I can
finally
share all my :FEELINGS: about how
terrible Zdenek is at this scumhunting and SUPER MEGA TUNNELS thing.

Yes, I'm bitter. Yes, Zdenek gets all these horribly wrong ideas and tunnels and ignores everyone who tells him his cases are bad Because Zdenek Is Always Right Even When He's Not. Then he gets frustrated after tunneling for game DAYS and ends up slinking onto other wagons because otherwise he won't get anything done. And then he still has super powered scum reads on me all across the
sky
forums, which is just hilarious.

So--yes. If you want to lynch him, won't fight it because in my experience this guy is a liability to his team due to putting on the blinders and tunneling on people regardless of evidence. But I will still call you idiots post-game, because he's playing to his Town meta and is going to flip Town and I'd rather use that Hurting rope on someone else.

There are currently no votes on him but ADwD just finished and I am still pissed off like only a very pissed off
lioness with a missing ear
demon can be. Use this for future reference in my
I Told You So
's. Kthxbai.

/re-lurk
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1026 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

Zdenek wrote:Why did you link to the Dresden files game?
Because you had a REALLY AWESOME scumread on our slot (Sixty) by the time you died. After we lynched GreyICE-scum with accurate meta that you (as always as with something not done by you) decided to discard as a bad case. Yes, Zdenek--your meta methods are crap. Sorry, but you need to learn how to do actual meta analysis.

We pinned strong scum (as a player and as a role) on meta on D1, lynched him through a wagon stall that promised to let him skate due to V/LA stuff, and you called us scum in the dead QT. What seriously
come on now

I mean, seriously. :/ Get your scumdar checked. I'm not here to lecture you (even though I just did but bear with me here there is a lot of pent-up frustration
feel free to lash back but let's keep this minimally brief this is about playstyle not alignment
), I'm here explaining why I am so irritated with you after literally MONTHS of the same bullshit and why I was so annoyed to see a tunnel start on page SIX in this game and the pages of walls that followed. I'm explaining why having a Townread on you does nothing for my desire of keeping you alive other than the fact that we can't kill everyone and win.

Okay I'm done. Back to ignore mode.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1027 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

In the dead QT, Zdenek wrote:It would be somewhat funny if sixty turned out to be scum who killed me off because they were afraid of being accused of bussing GreyICE, who wasn't even their buddy
I mean COME ON. Me and Vi. Afraid of YOU. After I outlived TWO REAL LIFE MONTHS of tunneling from you, I would be hydraing with
Vi
and be afraid of
you

Whatever. Done rambling because this isn't going anywhere in
this
game and it's just me venting and talons and scarlet feathers everywhere now. I just wish you'd learn how to read people in general and particular.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1030 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1028, Zdenek wrote:Tierce you should stop wasting time lecturing me because it's obnoxious and actually read the game. It's not as though I set out to tunnel on people.
My point is that you should learn from your mistakes, is all. If you are brought into D9 of a game, it's not because you're doing everything right and can just shift the blinders from Person A to Person B. That is what you did on ADwD and that is the impression I get from other games of yours. Being brought to LyLo is generally a bad sign, and should entice you to not only review your present game, but your method in general.

As I said, this was venting, and I'm not interested in your lynch. But please try to actually analyze your play once in a while, especially when your previous results are not satisfactory. Either way, I'm done.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1032 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

And that's fine.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1034 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1030, Tierce wrote:As I said, this was venting
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1045 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hey Matt. How do you think it's okay to ask me to unvote you, but then you vote an inactive slot the moment you get the chance to put him at 5 votes?
In post 926, scooby wrote:well I'm sick and
not postiung untilk fridy becaus of hospitl shit
but ok

i was not talkign to ayou anyways

scumbag
:|
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1063 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 am

Post by Tierce »

V/LA until December 19th.

My access on the 17th will probably depend on whether I can find a power socket in the Dublin airport. Will likely be in jetlag coma come the 19th.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1135 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by Tierce »

HI FATE
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1195 (isolation #141) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Tierce »

Super skimming, but quadz is very very right:
In post 1188, quadz08 wrote:Can anybody honestly read Fate's posts from 47 + 48 and tell me they aren't from a scum standpoint? "LOOK AT YOU CHEEKY FUCKS HURTING ME AND TRYING TO GET ME KILLED IMMEDIATELY UPON REPLACING IN I AM GOING TO BE AS LOUD AND YELLY AS POSSIBLE IN THE HOPES THAT IT MAKES YOU STOP HURTING ME"

Also, sucking up to me? Yeeeeah no Fate only sucks up to people as scum. :/

If you want me to ragedump, let me know in the next few hours, I need to catch up on sleep a bit more still.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1203 (isolation #142) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

Another flurry of crimson feathers and red-hot slashes.

HURT: Fate

Who's the pretty one now~

Matt, I am blatantly NOT READING. I have a flight in 11 hours, need more sleep, and then have to wait almost 24 hours for two more flights. This is me... well, winging it. >.>
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1208 (isolation #143) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1206, Zdenek wrote:HURT WITH A BLADE: Fate
Pfffft talons ain't good enough for you, pretty boy?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1209 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1183, MattP wrote:Tierce and Kanye are weak town
Not reading so I might have missed something but where did your read on him change back to Town?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1212 (isolation #145) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm talking about your read on kanye, not on me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1219 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

Someone more awake/less busy than me do the math to see if there is any way of knowing how many Hurts + Rage was used on Fate and if there is a way of making sure we know who dumped rage/whatever scum power they have on Voided.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1220 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

Tierce wrote:
[...]
how many
[...]
was used
[...]
...look, I'm bad at English and it's early and my mind is very much not in the game and
Hell does not care about such puny things as grammar
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1228 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Post by Tierce »

It's a good point, but it's not foolproof--the Voided attackers may well be among those who Hurt Fate (me included) because
you can Rage while in Hurt/Heal cooldown
. The only way to 'prove' this done happen is by Rage-dump on someone to count Rage points, but this won't really fix anything because 1) it results on more people Hurt and 2) Angel-scum may have more Rage (wut) than Town, or other methods of killing people.

I'm in verified cooldown, as will be several others--and that can screw this plan.

I don't see a reason to not out this
, as scum probably already thought of it and timed the Voided kill accordingly. It's no coincidence that it happened when someone else was being Hurt, and I think we'll see more of this when other people are vote-killed.

And no, Matt--they are not confTown, as we don't know how many HPs Voided had, how many scum were needed to kill him (some may not have been needed), or even if it was done via Rage.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1230 (isolation #149) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by Tierce »

!!!

We can, however, test Zdenek and quadz, as their actions went unspent. IF THEY CANNOT HURT/HEAL, ZDENEK AND QUADZ ARE SCUM.

As anyone else not in cooldown that cannot Hurt/Heal, obviously. But these are really really precious and there is
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR THEM NOT TO DO SO BEFORE THAT HOUR
. Because quadz/Zdenek were in prime position to Rage and then claim Hurt cooldown.

PEdit: No, Kinetic. With this game, there is no freaking excuse not to come on thread and post a line. There are no excuses for them or anyone not in cooldown.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1232 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

Or perhaps I'm about to take a 48h-trip with no guaranteed internet access and I'm trying to say my piece ASAP.

I'm saying there's no excuses for them NOT TO POST. Are you even reading me?
Zdenek
has made a post on this game on a Monday that falls within Matt's timeframe (he obviously has access at that hour).
quadz
has mobile access to MS and posts here and there all the time/is on scumchat for a good part of his days. I'm saying there is no freaking excuse for them not to Hurt/Heal, and I'm saying that they are the most important ones to do so, and you're calling me scum for it? Have it your way, but it's pretty freaking obvious that there is no scum motivation in trying to get the part of the plan that
is guaranteed to work
to work.

/flips table
/goes to airport
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1233 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Post by Tierce »

(Also, from what I remember from the bits I skimmed of a previous WiH spreadsheet, scum gained a certain length of daytalk after Town was Raged/killed/whatever, so presuming I'm trying to warn them here instead of using what tools I'm likely to have as scum is ludicrous.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1236 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

Everyone who
is
in cooldown should make a Heal/Hurt right the minute they supposedly come out of it. I have no guarantees I'll have internet access tonight (the Dublin airport has it for free but my laptop is finicky with connections), but I'll try it. Rage starts a new cooldown, so anyone who takes a few extra minutes to Heal post-cooldown ending should be considered suspicious. (And I'm fine with being suspected for it myself if I don't Heal on time, I can't prove my connectivity issues, after all.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1263 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Tierce »

I was about to ask what happened to the cycle. But actually THIS CAN STILL BE A THING SO.

(Also lolno Fate I'm Town. :/ Sorry buddy. You did think you were scum, though, so my read was kind of right...? /lame)

ALSO HI I HAS INTERNET. If I need to do anything before normal cooldown times let me know.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1264 (isolation #154) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Tierce »

...Wtf Flay.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1265 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1252, Fate wrote:TRYING TO MISLYNCH ME BECAUSE I WENT ASTRAY FROM THE PLAN WITHOUT READING?

YEAH NO

ACTUAL FUCKING SCUM HERE

KINETIC ACTUAL FUCKING TOWN

THOSE READS WERE REAL (cause I didnt know who my buddies were and they were the reads id have "if" town")
I read your posts, I wasn't reading the game
until
you replaced in. I've been winging the game for a while and I'm kind of in the start of an 18h plane transfer. THE OCEAN IS BIG AND SCARY

But yes, Kinetic is very very Town.

(Look at me arguing with people who can't argue back HA UR DED)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1269 (isolation #156) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Tierce »

I just realized something. Hurts don't prove anything--you can Rage while in cooldown, so a player in Rage cooldown can Rage for one point again (I think?) and account for a Hurt they couldn't take. And this is now crap, since quadz and Zdenek just (supposedly) Hurt in a way that cannot be proven/disproven. :/ (Because if they Raged instead, they are
again
in cooldown anyway.)

We need Heals, because they can be somewhat proven via HP loss of the Healer. We need one person Hurt, and then we need everyone to Heal in a cycle again.

Will Heal at 2:29 am my time.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1272 (isolation #157) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Tierce »

Kinetic--this is not speculating. This is saying that
Hurting people won't prove anything.
Your plan is good with HEALS and that alone.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1277 (isolation #158) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Tierce »

...I still think Heals are way better than Hurts at present. I've explained why; look at it, see if you disagree and then come back to me. I don't need you to say why you think Hurts are better than Heals (save that for later), just... please check what I wrote to make sure you're not wrong in your reasoning and then let me know if Hurts > Heals or Heals > Hurts.

About four hours to go for me and maaan does time drag in this airport.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1281 (isolation #159) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1280, Kinetic wrote:in a moment
?

I know I don't live in linear time, but I thought I was the only one...?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1283 (isolation #160) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Tierce »

I was thinking I had gone deranged somewhere along the airport wait.

I have an alarm set to 26 minutes from now. I'll take care of that Hurt.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1285 (isolation #161) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Tierce »

HEAL: Kinetic
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1293 (isolation #162) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Tierce »

Can I make a suggestion?

Please explain everything in the next... say, 15-45 minutes. The sofa breakfast areas open at that time and I haven't slept in a very long time, so that's looking really really tempting. The only area presently open is already filled with sleeping people who look oh so comfortable, and I could do with a 3-4h nap.

(Also, I have a rant at Kinetic ready to post because that's how I roll. If I can't yell at my scumreads, I end up slapping people.)

/ramble mode
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1296 (isolation #163) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm degenerating to the point in which I have to get up and pace around the food court to stay awake. HALP.

(A Kinetic post would be halpful.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1311 (isolation #164) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

Spoiler: Well this would look ridiculous now. I'm too tired to care, so have fun looking at it.
Okay, seriously, this is getting ridiculous. This post draft was concluded at 7:44 PM GMT on December 17th (after my ), and I didn't post it at the time for obvious reasons. But it's time now.

Kinetic, I'm all for game-breaking plans. I love to engender those. The thing is that
plans that don't work need to be called out as such
. People are stupid. Even after something has been proven not to work, if it was left to run for a while, people will have this inane inkling that it produced a good result--and in this case, the situations in which said plan wouldn't work
need to be clarified beforehand

1) I had no guarantee I would be around for about 48 hours. Far too long to let a plan with flaws get ingrained on people's minds.

2) Also far too long to let people make some stupid quicklynch mistake on something that might not even have been valid.

3) It wouldn't make sense for me to post about this in-thread. Call it WIFOM, call it whatever. The fact is that the Voidedmafia kill was clearly coordinated (if it was done via Rage--as much Rage as scum might be able to accumulate, I can't believe they had enough to kill Voided in a single one-person stroke). This is a sign that the scum had daytalk at some point--either right before the Fate kill, or after the Peregrine lynch. I'm more inclined to say the former--which makes it make a
lot of sense
for the scum to have daytalk again right after Fate died. I'd never chat about this in-thread if I were scum with factional communication for obvious reasons. If my hypo-buddies don't check the QT, I ditch them. I have no issues with bussing.

4) What you are accusing me of (being scum) implies that I would devise this Voided-kill plan (perfectly feasible, it would be the scum plan I love to make), then point out in-thread the flaws in the plan that we can explore, and what 'explorations' wouldn't work because the results wouldn't be viable.

You can call a lot of this WIFOM. But the truth of the matter is: I'm a coward as scum. I am also very very practical as either alignment. My actions so far do not make sense as scum. I am pretty much terrified of even posting as scum, and while my QT posts tend to be overdeveloped, ultra-paranoid things, in-thread I'm really obvious as scum. Yes, I'm aware of this meta. I'm very aware of my meta overall--my games are all on my wiki, and you're welcome to check them to see the meta differences. They are pretty glaring, because I
suck
at changing my scum meta. I'm a huge lurker as scum and make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm not charismatic as scum, because I
loathe
playing scum. (It's getting to the point where I'm rather worried my playstyle is a bit of a truth tell, but the fact is that I
do
try to improve my scum game.) I haven't been lynched as Town for a year now, and I keep getting lynched as scum. I'm good at planning and getting advantages where possible, but I'm really bad at surviving. Yet, in this game I am clearly not caught-up (and frankly not too interested in catching-up soon) but still try to participate as often as possible and have an influence in the game. How to do you see paranoid, ultra-control-freak lurker scum on someone who is winging it to the point I am? Someone whose play Yesterday was a clear sign of demotivation and uncertainty after pursuing a wrong scumread that resulted on a mislynch?

Take off those tunnel goggles. I understand, believe me. I understand the irritation of devising what you think is a good plan and have someone apparently tamper with it. But I felt that pointing out the flaws on that plan was necessary to try and patch it up ASAP while the 24h-of-cooldown were still ongoing. That does not make me scum--as scum, I would have taken advantage of those flaws and laid low under the guise of this very long trip, because that would be far more beneficial for scum than outing those flaws in-thread.

Bonus 5) Zdenek is going to start tunneling me and in this game there are no defined Night-kills oh boy this is going to be SO MUCH FUN again.

Why do you want Yos killed before Matt? (Matt seems more confirmed scum to me because the timers are wrong, Yos simply didn't confirm his--but yes, he's scum too.) Because he's already down in HP?

And yes, I didn't notice the timers, but that definitely makes Matt scum if your numbers are right. I definitely don't trust myself to be able to check the math atm.

kanye--if we're bagging all of the scum in one go, that softclaim needs to come out now.

Kinetic--there aren't multiple scum groups in a Nightless game with 13p. There
might
be some kind of SK, but not mafia multiball.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1313 (isolation #165) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh good grief I am starting to repeat the same expressions even more than usual. This is half sad and half hilarious. Sleep deprivation so funneh.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1317 (isolation #166) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yos definitely scares me more as a planner than MattP does.

VOTE: Yosarian2

If we get those votes quickly, I can Rage when I wake up, but I'll be unavailable from 10:15 am GMT to at least 1:50 pm EST. Then my access will depend on whether I get free wireless at JFK, which I think doesn't exist. (I'm cheap and not about to spend 5-8 dollars.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1319 (isolation #167) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

HA.

The internet tells me that the JetBlue terminal should have free wireless, and guess what company I'm flying with~
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1341 (isolation #168) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1198, MattP wrote:Actually I'm being dumb, we should be rage dumping Fate NOW before he can use his rage

HURT: Fate

I AM GOING TO BE USING MY RAGE (WHICH IS THREE) ON FATE RIGHT NOW
This was posted at
Mon 17 Dec 2012 02:16:03
. GMT time. That was 21:16:03 on the 16th, EST time. You say you raged then, when you're now claiming your Rage cooldown ended 25 hours later (it's 3:31 AM GMT). You're lying, Matt. You didn't use Rage when you said you did, you spent an hour coordinating a kill with your buddies.

PEdit: ...Your PC hour is an hour off? The hell? kanye, when did he tell you this?

Whatever. I'm going to find a place to nap. See you in a few hours or a day or two.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1347 (isolation #169) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1337, Xalxe wrote:
VM 912 wrote:Also, it's kinda stupid to ask for a case when Matt already said he would get to it, so.
You clearly haven't been paying attention to Matt.
This is fucking forced considering he actually had to write VM's username in that quote. The thread title says Epoch III and the first thing you should do is look at the first post as Town or know what you did as scum. Making this post looks like he's trying to play dumb and unaware for Townpoints.

HE'S NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOU BECAUSE HE'S DEAD
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1353 (isolation #170) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Tierce »

Welp. All this mezzanine and no places to nap that aren't taken. I guess I could take the floor, but I'm not that desperate.

Going to grab a coffee and then you're stuck with me for a few more hours. My attempts at contributions may get more inane by the minute but I'm past caring. (>")>

HEY MATT THIS RATIONAL LENS IS FOGGED WITH BEING AWAKE FOR ALMOST 24 HOURS AND BEING ON THIS DAMNED AIRPORT SINCE 4 PM MY TIME SO BITE ME

And... yeah, kanye, I get it. Would be too convoluted, he could come up with something cleaner here.

WOOO AIRPORT SPEAKERS PLAYING PERSONAL JESUS
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1376 (isolation #171) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Tierce »

Xalxe, if you're Town, look at my (as of this post) 172 posts and realize I'm posting at 4 am in an airport after 12 hours of being here. Does this match lurker-scum Tierce?

NOPE.

All of my cares aren't given at this point. But. Watch it, folks. I have a theory about Nightless games that they tend to snowball into catastrophic scum wins because they don't have Nights with thread locks for Town to stop and think about the game without a mob effect pushing for more and more posts and ignoring the previous content. In the next few days, I'll certainly (still) not be the person reviewing the game so far, but this needs to happen.

God Xalxe's posts are SO FREAKING FAKE.

Will you stop ninja'ing me for like 20 posts at a time just for one-liners? Thanks.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1410 (isolation #172) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Tierce »

Okay.

Guys.

Look.

We have no guarantee any of the Hurts on Fate were real. (Mine included, obv.) What if a player Raged first, then fake-Hurt? I assume Flay doesn't reveal fake Hurts/Heals, as he didn't in previous games (they are listed on the mod spreadsheet, though). This would give someone a perfect excuse ("I'm in cooldown from Hurting Fate!") when they could actually have Raged Voided before that.

It's not necessary that they are doing this--Kinetic's double Raging makes more sense--but I'm nothing if not a teeny fire critter with a tinfoil hat.

Not touching LLD until kanye fullclaims. Can we just vote Yos and kill him?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1418 (isolation #173) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Tierce »

kanye--You're asking to kill someone, I'm telling you I'm not going along with it without some frigging guarantee you want step back and go "lol my bad guyz" should LLD flip Town.

The point of 1410 was that doing a Rage first would provide a different cooldown timer that might be more convenient for scum, and might better evade roles like those in the previous games that watched for actions being performed (people would be more alert to Rage attacks after a declared Hurt).

MattP wrote:Tierce has been in a crazy place all game

It's kinda adorkable
YOU LET GO OF MY TINFOIL HAT RIGHT NOW IT HAS MY NAME ON IT AND MY SPECIFIC SULFURIC TOUCH
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1426 (isolation #174) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1423, MattP wrote:THERE WAS ONCE A TIME EVERYONE WAS MEAN TO ME

I AM NOT DOING THE SAME TO LLD AND YOU'RE BEING A BULLY
???

This was the person who a while back was going LOL I HATE YOU LLD DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH YOU GONNA IGNORE U NAO

One of those was obv blatantly fake then. :/

...ohmysatan I'm turning into Fate. Less left-Shift, more rational posts.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1430 (isolation #175) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1427, MattP wrote:I am obviously being SILLY get the memo Tierce gosh
...No, you're being obvscum.

THERE'S NO GETTING PAST THE SLEEP DEPRIVED CAFFEINE POWERED TINFOIL HAT.

(I'm like this teeny Balrog. With wings. Definitely with wings, fuck the haters.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1432 (isolation #176) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Tierce »

(The best part is that I'm not joking. Sleep-sober me is going to facepalm so much at these posts.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1436 (isolation #177) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1435, kanyeknowsbest wrote:heart full of determination
pffft

Demons don't have hearts sir.

Also can't wait for this game to be over (yes already) because I have the best avatar waiting.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1437 (isolation #178) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

QUADZ

DUBLIN HAS THE SAME THREATENING BAG-DESTROYING ANNOUNCEMENTS AS LONDON

Must protect my luggage with my life.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1443 (isolation #179) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hey kanye.

What's keeping you from Raging right now? Not saying you should do so, but why do you have a cooldown on Rage attacks?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1445 (isolation #180) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Tierce »

Good point.

Caffeine math: not even once.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1447 (isolation #181) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hey Yos:
(isolation #59) » Sun 16 Dec 2012 22:33:46 (where Yos Hurt fate)
Last visited: Tue 18 Dec 2012 02:11:51

You've been online since
(isolation #64) » Mon 17 Dec 2012 10:00:35

Better yet, you had time to post after your Hurt cooldown finished, since we have:
In post 3, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 0, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pliers
Sandpaper or nail file
USB cables (everyone already has that)
Nail clippers

Good evening!
What ever happened to ping pong paddles, cloths pins, rope, and candles?
Posted on
Mon 17 Dec 2012 23:00:04