Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 870, MattP wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Matt is playing badly and reminds me of Justin Bieber here. It feels like he's spinning his wheels with every post.

I just hated this, it was a cutesy propaganda post

The reason you accuse me is suddenly clear.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 am

Post by MattP »

Oh yeah because I hate Bieber you caught me
SlappyKrust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 am

Don't lie
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 am

There's no way you and kanye are scum together, but the sheeping is incredibly creepy.

You not understanding rage IS scummy. We played War in Heaven before, remember? You have no excuse to not know about rage.

Your case looks like you went back to find reasons why I'm scum after you decided that I was scum. Not defending Peregrine...how many people could that be said for? The plans are tedious to implement and usually formulated by scum to look pro-town. Yosarian is one that often does that as scum. If it helps the town then I use the plan to my advantage and punish those who don't, just like a good townie should. It may not be as fun but winning is fun.

You've done a number of scummy things in this game and I will make a case or someone else will.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 am

Post by MattP »

I didn't look at any other WiH games, this is my first game of WiH

It doesn't matter if we're sheeping. We are very confident about our ability to read each other. And that makes sense, given the situation that we hydra. Fate does the same with Nuwen. In Always On he went 180 on his Nuwen read one day and when asked why and was called scummy for it he pointed out something really seemingly irrelevant that tipped him off to her towniness and he ended up being right.

My case on you happened while I read the part I missed. I don't agree with you "Not defending Peregrine...how many people could that be said for?" point because it's not true and even if it was it doesn't change that it's wrong, can be incredibly opportunistic and scummy. You and Tierce saying other people have done it doesn't change that. And I don't think anyone else has anyway and if someone has please point it out because we should be focusing on them for it as well.

You aren't shooting down plans, you're shooting down the ability for people to come up with plans and that's scummy. In marketplace mafia I came up with a transfer plan that ultimately fucked scum so hard and it was complicated but it helped us procure the NK and control all kills in the game, winning with only 1 town-directed miskill (including both lynches and NKs, we NKd two scum out of our two shots, daykilled 1 scum out of our 1 shot, and lynched 3 scum out of our 4 lynches). Plans can be great, and in Quack mafia a plan would have spared town. Being against plans is BS.
SlappyKrust
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Tierce »

Matt, if you haven't looked at other WiH games, how are you saying this:
In post 831, MattP wrote:Oh and if I die I DEMAND that only yos zdenek kanye and kinetic shoot. If I'm town then my townreads are more trustworthy than most of yours and they're probably town and won't gain rage and
if I'm scum then they wouldn't gain rage from killing me
How would you make an assumption on Rage you could only have from reading the previous games OR being scum in this one?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 am

Post by MattP »

Because someone in this game brought that up when I was catching up and I can find it if you want me to
SlappyKrust
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 820, scooby wrote:
In post 817, MattP wrote:In fact it would have made NO sense for you to call me out on that the way you did unless you thought it was a scumslip or you were trying to incriminate me, so I want to you explicitly state why it was a scumslip.

SCUM

UNVOTE VOTE MATTP

...Scooby, stop being this goddamn stupid. PLEASE PLEASE tell me how the hell you get scum out of that post that isn't from you being drunk or crazy.

I have no idea why practically everyone banded up on Matt instead of ABR. None of his replies to Matt look town in the slightest; none of his posts after that have any sort of town mindset in regards to explaining things or responding right. And, of course, there's this little gem:

In post 837, Albert B. Rampage wrote:HURT: MattP

Die with honor

Unless I missed a vote on Matt after PV died, why did no one back up and actually question this action and the rulebreaking within?

In post 847, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
heal mattp

no seriously guys. matts town.

Listen to this voice of reason (though my townread on Matt only just came up because of this).

In post 873, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Matt: Yes, you do have a case, based on me 1) not understanding the plans and 2) not defending PeregrineV. The rest is you trying too hard to get out of a bad spot you put yourself in from choosing to come after me instead of distancing from your buddies.

1 is a blatant misrep.

2 is more or less agreeing with you.

The rest is kinda explaining yourself, too.

In post 878, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
You not understanding rage IS scummy. We played War in Heaven before, remember? You have no excuse to not know about rage.

You also have no excuse for not understanding how rage is used in THIS WiH, either.

The plans are tedious to implement and usually formulated by scum to look pro-town.

...Lol. Even if you're only just referring to WiH games, this is hilarious.

Vote: Albert B. Rampage
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 am

Post by MattP »

THANK

FUCKING

GOD
SlappyKrust
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 883, MattP wrote:THANK

FUCKING

GOD

That for me?

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:45 am

Post by MattP »

Any degree of rationale in this game makes me INCREDIBLY HAPPY

THANK YOU KIND SIR
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Kinetic »

This is pretty town meta for Albert. And quite frankly, although Matt is now acting somewhat more like he was last game I played with him in, he wasn't always like this. He is reacting very similarly to how I acted in WiH2 up against a similar issue. If either of them is scum, I'd put it on Matt, but I'm not sure about that to vote on it right now. I'd go out on a ledge and say Albert were being town in this case. (Yes, even him attacking me... I think he still holds a grudge over 24 mafia, and that was my first game on the site :P)

Can I convince anyone to kill Zd with me?

Matt: Compare Albert's player here to Name of the Wind, as you were in that game too. In that game he was scum, you weren't. I think you'll find, Albert is actually acting more like his town self here than how he normally acts as scum.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Kinetic »

Albert: Rationally, how sure are you on Matt?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 am

Post by MattP »

In post 886, Kinetic wrote:Matt: Compare Albert's player here to Name of the Wind, as you were in that game too. In that game he was scum, you weren't. I think you'll find, Albert is actually acting more like his town self here than how he normally acts as scum.

This actually crossed my mind, but he was SK there so I'm not willing to compare the two
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 888, MattP wrote:
In post 886, Kinetic wrote:Matt: Compare Albert's player here to Name of the Wind, as you were in that game too. In that game he was scum, you weren't. I think you'll find, Albert is actually acting more like his town self here than how he normally acts as scum.

This actually crossed my mind, but he was SK there so I'm not willing to compare the two

In my history, the comparison is actually a lot closer (when dealing with Albert, not just anyone). That being said, let me ask you, if Albert were town, who would you think out of: Tierce, Xalxe, LLD, Scooby would you think is scum?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 am

Post by MattP »

Xalxe definitely. I don't know who the third would be, most likely not scooby because he's played this poorly and densely in all the games I've played with him (History Mafia, Name of the Wind). Tierce I'm unsure about and I want to talk out the ABR situation with her because I think it will be very helpful to me figuring out her alignment. LLD I'm going to avoid like the plague until I can't any longer.
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Kinetic »

Vote:Xalxe

I think I can agree that I'm not sure about Xalxe and I'd rather see you getting more out of him than anyone else on the wagon.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 am

Post by MattP »

I'd actually like ABR first because I see myself possibly being wrong about Xalxe but I'm damn confident about ABR. I NORMALLY wouldn't mind doing it Xalxe --> ABR but if I'm wrong even once let's be honest I'm done for so I'd rather start with the person I'm positive about
SlappyKrust
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 820, scooby wrote:
In post 817, MattP wrote:In fact it would have made NO sense for you to call me out on that the way you did unless you thought it was a scumslip or you were trying to incriminate me, so I want to you explicitly state why it was a scumslip.

SCUM

UNVOTE VOTE MATTP

Why?
In post 823, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: MattP

That ABR interaction is the last straw. I'm not changing this vote. He's scum and he dies.

Same question.
In post 836, Tierce wrote:
In post 831, MattP wrote:if I'm scum then they wouldn't gain rage from killing me

That said, technically I wouldn't mind some plan like that other than for the time the process would take. Definitely want Zdenek Hurting.
What changed?

Matt why do you think that Yos is town?

Tierce, do you have a read on Kinetic yet?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by MattP »

Oh yes, I'll get to my Zdenek and Yos townread explanations and this time I'll actually do it, but my comps about to die, so lemme find a charger
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by MattP »

Oh yeah, LLDs vote on me was laughable, thanks for reminding me
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by MattP »

Actually, reread makes VM a VERY strong townread (and I'm not saying that because he voted ABR, although I do think if ABR flips scum then VM is as good as conftown for building momentum on the ABR wagon when it was in no way a good decision for scum at the time). Specifically his argument with Yos is what makes me feel that:

In post 627, Voidedmafia wrote:
because it looks to me like you were both distancing from him and trying to deter people from killing him at the same time.

I'm voting and hurting him, but at the same time I'm trying to stop people from hurting him? Do you not see how convoluted that sounds if I'm scum trying to bus/distance PV? Also, even if that's the case, so far I've only objected to you hurting PV and not anyone else; if your explanation here is in any way true, why just attack you and not everyone else?

This is the towniest self-defense I've read all game, reads incredibly rational and not over-defensive or accusatory. I actually lost my townread a bit with Yos because of this, because it's a rather stupid accusation from Yos and looks like straw pulling.

In post 629, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why are you still attacking Yos? The 5 votes issue you keep bringing up makes no sense at all.

In post 630, Voidedmafia wrote:I'm...not?

In post 631, Voidedmafia wrote:Well, to be more correct, I need to refresh myself as to why Yos felt bad to me. I said that already. If you want to label it as a "wait-and-see" kind of thing, that's fine (cuz it kinda is), but I'm not attacking him right now.

And I also like this A LOT from VM

Going over Yos again, what initially struck me as VERY towny was his unvote on me when momentum was so high for my lynch, although Zdenek actually started the opposition to my lynch. I also thought during my initial catchup that his discussions with PV about not being haywire and hurting people with not enough votes read very logical, but a reread doesn't make it SCUMMY but I can see it as him going, "look at me be town" alternatively. He's a slight townread after a reread, but VM has considerably increased in towniness for me.

Kanye is a strong as fuck townread and I am actually not going to go SPECIFICALLY into why because I think that people already have a townread on him so it makes no difference and because I want to preserve the meta knowledge I have for the future.

Zdenek is a beacon of towniness. His opposition to my lynch and advocation for my towniness was the most ballsy, impressive thing I've seen all game. This is because he didn't just call me town for towncred, and he didn't just lightly defend me to look like he had an opinion, the way he did it showed that he was CRITICALLY scumhunting and had no fear of defending the reads he had. And this has been going on the whole game. Early game he was a bitch about making sure his opinions were heard against Kinetic

In post 640, Zdenek wrote:Yosarian's pattern of votes and his reasons for them is really bothering me now.

His first stated suspicion was on me of OMGUS after Kinetic, Quadz and kdowns had stated their suspicions of me.

His second was on MattP, also for OMGUS, after Tierce, LLD and kdowns had stated their suspicions of him.

Next he votes ABR for not posting.

Next voted PeregrineV, for shooting back at Kinetic because shooting back is a pretty solid scum tell, this was after several people had suggested their suspicions of Peregrine.

Most recently he's been going after Voided for chainsaw defending Peregrine.

His votes on Me, MattP and Peregrine were votes on popular wagons.

His reasons for his votes on me and Matt and for his suspicion on Voided are all weak/boilerplate scum tells.

I also read Voided's concern about Yosarian showing up, putting the fifth vote on Peregrine and then hurting him as quite natural in the context of his earlier comments about wanting to raise the number of votes required to start hurting.

Posts like this read incredibly rational. His rational, uninhibited play all game has been impressive and I'm damn confident that Zdenek, VM, and Kanye are town right now.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by MattP »

Kinetic too, let me get to that.
SlappyKrust
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

For Zdenek, are you ignoring the recent spat between him and Kinetic, or have you not actually read that?

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by MattP »

The one where they posted giant consecutive walls? I skipped over it mostly but I can look over it
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”