Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1298, kanyeknowsbest wrote:close kinetic. lld is first though, trust me on this.

LLD is on my scum list, but my confirmed scum by my analysis as Matt and Yos are. That being said, LLD is a toss-up with Xalxe right now, and if LLD is killed and is TOWN then we wasted valuable time leaving the three scum open. Don't worry, we will kill LLD as well soon.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yeah but im telling you right now, lld is not town. i want the CONFIRMED scum dead first.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

the sooner we get 100% guaranteed scum dead the weaker their team is.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1301, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yeah but im telling you right now, lld is not town. i want the CONFIRMED scum dead first.

And I'm telling you, the confirmed scum are Yos and Matt. LLD is not confirmed to me right now.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

she is confirmed to me however.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

and it has nothing to do with her not healing in a timely manner.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1304, kanyeknowsbest wrote:she is confirmed to me however.

How about this: After Yos and Matt are dead, we can kill LLD before Xalxe, happy?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

no.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

the biggest compromise im willing to make right now is simultaneously killing lld and yos.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i can guarantee you lambda is flipping scum so i dont really care about the seeing her scumflip part.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Kinetic »

*Twitch* you're going to be THAT townie are you? No we kill Yos first. If you can sway 5 votes onto LLD, you're more than free to kill her on your own, but I'm advocating Yos first. And I still want to use the vote system as it is.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

Spoiler: Well this would look ridiculous now. I'm too tired to care, so have fun looking at it.
Okay, seriously, this is getting ridiculous. This post draft was concluded at 7:44 PM GMT on December 17th (after my ), and I didn't post it at the time for obvious reasons. But it's time now.

Kinetic, I'm all for game-breaking plans. I love to engender those. The thing is that
plans that don't work need to be called out as such
. People are stupid. Even after something has been proven not to work, if it was left to run for a while, people will have this inane inkling that it produced a good result--and in this case, the situations in which said plan wouldn't work
need to be clarified beforehand

1) I had no guarantee I would be around for about 48 hours. Far too long to let a plan with flaws get ingrained on people's minds.

2) Also far too long to let people make some stupid quicklynch mistake on something that might not even have been valid.

3) It wouldn't make sense for me to post about this in-thread. Call it WIFOM, call it whatever. The fact is that the Voidedmafia kill was clearly coordinated (if it was done via Rage--as much Rage as scum might be able to accumulate, I can't believe they had enough to kill Voided in a single one-person stroke). This is a sign that the scum had daytalk at some point--either right before the Fate kill, or after the Peregrine lynch. I'm more inclined to say the former--which makes it make a
lot of sense
for the scum to have daytalk again right after Fate died. I'd never chat about this in-thread if I were scum with factional communication for obvious reasons. If my hypo-buddies don't check the QT, I ditch them. I have no issues with bussing.

4) What you are accusing me of (being scum) implies that I would devise this Voided-kill plan (perfectly feasible, it would be the scum plan I love to make), then point out in-thread the flaws in the plan that we can explore, and what 'explorations' wouldn't work because the results wouldn't be viable.

You can call a lot of this WIFOM. But the truth of the matter is: I'm a coward as scum. I am also very very practical as either alignment. My actions so far do not make sense as scum. I am pretty much terrified of even posting as scum, and while my QT posts tend to be overdeveloped, ultra-paranoid things, in-thread I'm really obvious as scum. Yes, I'm aware of this meta. I'm very aware of my meta overall--my games are all on my wiki, and you're welcome to check them to see the meta differences. They are pretty glaring, because I
suck
at changing my scum meta. I'm a huge lurker as scum and make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm not charismatic as scum, because I
loathe
playing scum. (It's getting to the point where I'm rather worried my playstyle is a bit of a truth tell, but the fact is that I
do
try to improve my scum game.) I haven't been lynched as Town for a year now, and I keep getting lynched as scum. I'm good at planning and getting advantages where possible, but I'm really bad at surviving. Yet, in this game I am clearly not caught-up (and frankly not too interested in catching-up soon) but still try to participate as often as possible and have an influence in the game. How to do you see paranoid, ultra-control-freak lurker scum on someone who is winging it to the point I am? Someone whose play Yesterday was a clear sign of demotivation and uncertainty after pursuing a wrong scumread that resulted on a mislynch?

Take off those tunnel goggles. I understand, believe me. I understand the irritation of devising what you think is a good plan and have someone apparently tamper with it. But I felt that pointing out the flaws on that plan was necessary to try and patch it up ASAP while the 24h-of-cooldown were still ongoing. That does not make me scum--as scum, I would have taken advantage of those flaws and laid low under the guise of this very long trip, because that would be far more beneficial for scum than outing those flaws in-thread.

Bonus 5) Zdenek is going to start tunneling me and in this game there are no defined Night-kills oh boy this is going to be SO MUCH FUN again.

Why do you want Yos killed before Matt? (Matt seems more confirmed scum to me because the timers are wrong, Yos simply didn't confirm his--but yes, he's scum too.) Because he's already down in HP?

And yes, I didn't notice the timers, but that definitely makes Matt scum if your numbers are right. I definitely don't trust myself to be able to check the math atm.

kanye--if we're bagging all of the scum in one go, that softclaim needs to come out now.

Kinetic--there aren't multiple scum groups in a Nightless game with 13p. There
might
be some kind of SK, but not mafia multiball.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1308, kanyeknowsbest wrote:the biggest compromise im willing to make right now is simultaneously killing lld and yos.

fine, Vote for Yos/LLD then, but I want this pressure to start ASAP and I want Yos dead soon so we can have MY confirmed scum dead as well.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh good grief I am starting to repeat the same expressions even more than usual. This is half sad and half hilarious. Sleep deprivation so funneh.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

vote lld/yos
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1311, Tierce wrote:
Spoiler: Well this would look ridiculous now. I'm too tired to care, so have fun looking at it.
Okay, seriously, this is getting ridiculous. This post draft was concluded at 7:44 PM GMT on December 17th (after my ), and I didn't post it at the time for obvious reasons. But it's time now.

Kinetic, I'm all for game-breaking plans. I love to engender those. The thing is that
plans that don't work need to be called out as such
. People are stupid. Even after something has been proven not to work, if it was left to run for a while, people will have this inane inkling that it produced a good result--and in this case, the situations in which said plan wouldn't work
need to be clarified beforehand

1) I had no guarantee I would be around for about 48 hours. Far too long to let a plan with flaws get ingrained on people's minds.

2) Also far too long to let people make some stupid quicklynch mistake on something that might not even have been valid.

3) It wouldn't make sense for me to post about this in-thread. Call it WIFOM, call it whatever. The fact is that the Voidedmafia kill was clearly coordinated (if it was done via Rage--as much Rage as scum might be able to accumulate, I can't believe they had enough to kill Voided in a single one-person stroke). This is a sign that the scum had daytalk at some point--either right before the Fate kill, or after the Peregrine lynch. I'm more inclined to say the former--which makes it make a
lot of sense
for the scum to have daytalk again right after Fate died. I'd never chat about this in-thread if I were scum with factional communication for obvious reasons. If my hypo-buddies don't check the QT, I ditch them. I have no issues with bussing.

4) What you are accusing me of (being scum) implies that I would devise this Voided-kill plan (perfectly feasible, it would be the scum plan I love to make), then point out in-thread the flaws in the plan that we can explore, and what 'explorations' wouldn't work because the results wouldn't be viable.

You can call a lot of this WIFOM. But the truth of the matter is: I'm a coward as scum. I am also very very practical as either alignment. My actions so far do not make sense as scum. I am pretty much terrified of even posting as scum, and while my QT posts tend to be overdeveloped, ultra-paranoid things, in-thread I'm really obvious as scum. Yes, I'm aware of this meta. I'm very aware of my meta overall--my games are all on my wiki, and you're welcome to check them to see the meta differences. They are pretty glaring, because I
suck
at changing my scum meta. I'm a huge lurker as scum and make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm not charismatic as scum, because I
loathe
playing scum. (It's getting to the point where I'm rather worried my playstyle is a bit of a truth tell, but the fact is that I
do
try to improve my scum game.) I haven't been lynched as Town for a year now, and I keep getting lynched as scum. I'm good at planning and getting advantages where possible, but I'm really bad at surviving. Yet, in this game I am clearly not caught-up (and frankly not too interested in catching-up soon) but still try to participate as often as possible and have an influence in the game. How to do you see paranoid, ultra-control-freak lurker scum on someone who is winging it to the point I am? Someone whose play Yesterday was a clear sign of demotivation and uncertainty after pursuing a wrong scumread that resulted on a mislynch?

Take off those tunnel goggles. I understand, believe me. I understand the irritation of devising what you think is a good plan and have someone apparently tamper with it. But I felt that pointing out the flaws on that plan was necessary to try and patch it up ASAP while the 24h-of-cooldown were still ongoing. That does not make me scum--as scum, I would have taken advantage of those flaws and laid low under the guise of this very long trip, because that would be far more beneficial for scum than outing those flaws in-thread.

Bonus 5) Zdenek is going to start tunneling me and in this game there are no defined Night-kills oh boy this is going to be SO MUCH FUN again.

Why do you want Yos killed before Matt? (Matt seems more confirmed scum to me because the timers are wrong, Yos simply didn't confirm his--but yes, he's scum too.) Because he's already down in HP?

And yes, I didn't notice the timers, but that definitely makes Matt scum if your numbers are right. I definitely don't trust myself to be able to check the math atm.

kanye--if we're bagging all of the scum in one go, that softclaim needs to come out now.

Kinetic--there aren't multiple scum groups in a Nightless game with 13p. There
might
be some kind of SK, but not mafia multiball.

Matt or Yos is fine with me. And when I say multiple scum groups, I include "SK" as a scum group. I just am not willing to say that the other scum group is not a group with multiple people yet if it exists, that's the paranoid me trying not to narrow something I don't have all the information for before I get it. I will agree, however, because of this format an "SK" type secondary scum group/team is much more likely.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Xalxe »

This is a post.

This post should inform you that as of right this moment (promise!) I'm reading starting at #788. That's like 20 pages. Will have words at the end, but will at the very least have something tonight.

Also yes I suck etc etc
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yos definitely scares me more as a planner than MattP does.

VOTE: Yosarian2

If we get those votes quickly, I can Rage when I wake up, but I'll be unavailable from 10:15 am GMT to at least 1:50 pm EST. Then my access will depend on whether I get free wireless at JFK, which I think doesn't exist. (I'm cheap and not about to spend 5-8 dollars.)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Also: I had another plan at the ready: I wanted a mass-claim because if I couldn't narrow the scum enough I figured a mass claim would help me do that, but it looks like it isn't necessary. Ha :).
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

HA.

The internet tells me that the JetBlue terminal should have free wireless, and guess what company I'm flying with~
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by MattP »

WHO SHOULD I HEAL
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by MattP »

WTF I RAGED AT 10:19EST YESTERDAY IT'S 10:25EST RIGHT NOW HOW COULD I HAVE HEALED WHEN YOU ASKED
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1201, MattP wrote:I've sent in my 3 rage points on Fate

I POSTED THIS AT 10:20 EST YESTERDAY
SlappyKrust