Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 850, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yah you nailed it albert.

You think Tierce is scum ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i do.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 am

In post 842, MattP wrote:Funny that he would try to initiate the effort to shut me up and kill me when he knows I want to post this case, but yeah he's town and I'm scum. If he is scum it's so fucking obvious that I'm town, and he's scummy as FUCK, but I'm the scum out of both of us

I'm not shutting you up, you have many days ahead to make your defense and plan in your QT young squire
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 am

Post by MattP »

First off, a lot of the things said by ABR are tonally very scummy but let's stick to other things

In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:About tajo's plan or Yos' plan or Kinetic's plan, I am against them all. I just want to play mafia the good old way and scumhunt as we did for half a decade without using mathematics and tables and timestamps. Come on guys, this is meant to be entertaining, not frustrating. I won't participate in any plan.

Either we do it like cowboys and shoot off our suspects or we play the civilized normal way and vote each other. I don't understand why we need to heal and quite frankly I don't completely understand the rules yet so if someone wants to explain to me why I'm supposed to heal scooby that would be great.

COMPLETELY trying to shoot down a plan that could help town and saying we should do it the good old way. Let's look over here to what Kuribo said in Quack Mafia:

• Kuribo: "The funny thing is, people keep saying, 'Oh, it only works if everyone does it.'

The thing to remember about breaking strategies is that scum have more to fear from them than anyone else."

mafia-noob: "Implying that people who aren't on board with it are scum?"

Kuribo: "Most of the time, that's exactly who's against it."

And this is true. He doesn't just shoot down that idea, he shoots down the idea of HAVING ideas. He insists he wants to play the good ol way instead of utilizing a system to the town's benefit.

In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Posts like 517 make me think that PeregrineV is town. At least one scum attacking him for sure, most likely Kinetic retaliating against PeregriveV's seemingly genuine cowboy hit, from what apparently started as a minor argument about the right number to lynch at. My first impression on Kinetic is good acting over vicious revenge. He could be doing it just to get the game moving or to protect himself, but the dramatic posts are silly and scummy. He's more mature than that lol

States he thinks Kinetic is scum and PV is town before the hurts on PV start but then does NOTHING to stop his death, no advocating or anything but already sets up the next lynch in line being Kinetic. This looks like scum setting up lynches and trying to get two of them instead of one, and I especially think this because PV flipped town and Kinetic is a strong townread.

This is a fucking gem:

In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, it looks like Peregrine is almost finished.

Doesn't express any wilingness to stop it, and didn't at all besides that one previous post. IN FACT he not once mentions PV from that previous post until now, getting stuck in a conversation about Zdenek instead.

And finally, he calls me out on my "scumslip" to try and incriminate me, and when called out on it he still ignores that and turns it around into me saying I would provide cases when I didn't. He basically ADMITS that he called out the scumslip thing on me to make me look bad, and why the fuck would town want to make someone look worse than they actually look? He ADMITTED IT BY IGNORING IT and at the same time he only votes me right after Scooby does which is so convenient:

In post 816, MattP wrote:You just said something completely baseless to try to make someone that has a scumread on you look bad. Try to make the baseless thing less baseless.

In post 817, MattP wrote:In fact it would have made NO sense for you to call me out on that the way you did unless you thought it was a scumslip or you were trying to incriminate me, so I want to you explicitly state why it was a scumslip.

In post 821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scumslip or not, attacking me for no reason, saying you have a case when you don't, that's scummy. Coupled with your behavior this entire game and I am ready to go toe to toe with you now buddy.

Unvote, vote MattP
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 am

Post by MattP »

Also the moment where ABR or any scum for that matter thinks they can get away with this scumplay without being caught is a sad fucking moment. His reaction with kanye right now is absolutely fucking terrible
SlappyKrust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 am

Matt your level of play has been consistently scummy throughout the game, throughout your exams, and you accusing me after I call you out on it is highly suspicious. Show me your case but pardon me while I knock you down a few pegs.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 am

Post by MattP »

Hey ABR I'll let my case on you do the talking
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 am

Post by MattP »

In post 847, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
heal mattp

no seriously guys. matts town.

In post 849, Albert B. Rampage wrote:kanye - MattP - Kinetic scumteam?

LOL because I would strongly defend my two scumbuddies and one of them would strongly defend me to the point of healing me? You couldn't seriously believe something so transparent as town, you're scum and you're slinging mud
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 832, MattP wrote:I was going to fucking post the stuff I said I was as soon as ABR fucking responded because his response would have adde to the scum case I already had on him! And why the fuck should I exert any effort when everything I say is turned around on me??

Um, so let me get this straight... You wanted Albert to post so you could turn around and use his responses to build a case against him... but you won't do that because all your responses are being turned around on you?

What?

Tierce isn't scum. Albert is acting a bit irrational though...

I'm not sure about this right now, I'm going to let it play out.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 am

Post by MattP »

In post 859, Kinetic wrote:Um, so let me get this straight... You wanted Albert to post so you could turn around and use his responses to build a case against him... but you won't do that because all your responses are being turned around on you?

What?

No, that's not what I was saying at all. I was saying that I already had shit to say about ABR but that what he just did could be another thing to bring up in my case if he didn't have a reason for thinking what I said was a scumslip. I didn't think at that time that I wouldn't give cases. I felt optimistic, I was happy that kanye had a townread on me because he knows my play well and I felt positive about re-entering the thread. Then without me posting 5 or so posts to ABR which aren't scummy AT ALL I'm attacked and my wagon builds back up. So I became hopeless again. That makes perfect sense. Please actually consider my case on ABR, I'm practically begging you to
SlappyKrust
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Fourth Damage Tally of Epoch II:

• Xalxe
    and
    kanyeknowsbest
    are at default HP after giving out Heals.
  • Kinetic
    MattP
    quadz08
    Tierce
    Zdenek
    Yosarian2
    Voidedmafia
    Lady Lambdadelta
    scooby
    and
    Albert B. Rampage
    are all at 1 HP above normal.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 854, MattP wrote:First off, a lot of the things said by ABR are tonally very scummy but let's stick to other things
No, let's NOT. Explain where his tone is scummy and how that expresses his scum motivation.

In post 854, MattP wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:About tajo's plan or Yos' plan or Kinetic's plan, I am against them all. I just want to play mafia the good old way and scumhunt as we did for half a decade without using mathematics and tables and timestamps. Come on guys, this is meant to be entertaining, not frustrating. I won't participate in any plan.

Either we do it like cowboys and shoot off our suspects or we play the civilized normal way and vote each other. I don't understand why we need to heal and quite frankly I don't completely understand the rules yet so if someone wants to explain to me why I'm supposed to heal scooby that would be great.
COMPLETELY trying to shoot down a plan that could help town and saying we should do it the good old way. Let's look over here to what Kuribo said in Quack Mafia:
Spoiler:
  • Kuribo: "The funny thing is, people keep saying, 'Oh, it only works if everyone does it.'

The thing to remember about breaking strategies is that scum have more to fear from them than anyone else."

mafia-noob: "Implying that people who aren't on board with it are scum?"

Kuribo: "Most of the time, that's exactly who's against it."
And this is true. He doesn't just shoot down that idea, he shoots down the idea of HAVING ideas. He insists he wants to play the good ol way instead of utilizing a system to the town's benefit.
And yet he has stuck to the plan so far, immediately Healed scooby when it was explained to him why, and asked scooby to Heal him. ABR is participating in the plan, so this whole thing is frankly bollocks.

In post 854, MattP wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Posts like 517 make me think that PeregrineV is town. At least one scum attacking him for sure, most likely Kinetic retaliating against PeregriveV's seemingly genuine cowboy hit, from what apparently started as a minor argument about the right number to lynch at. My first impression on Kinetic is good acting over vicious revenge. He could be doing it just to get the game moving or to protect himself, but the dramatic posts are silly and scummy. He's more mature than that lol
States he thinks Kinetic is scum and PV is town before the hurts on PV start but then does NOTHING to stop his death, no advocating or anything but already sets up the next lynch in line being Kinetic. This looks like scum setting up lynches and trying to get two of them instead of one, and I especially think this because PV flipped town and Kinetic is a strong townread.

This is a fucking gem:
In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, it looks like Peregrine is almost finished.
Doesn't express any wilingness to stop it, and didn't at all besides that one previous post. IN FACT he not once mentions PV from that previous post until now, getting stuck in a conversation about Zdenek instead.
Hey Matt. Tell me where YOU defended PV, if you had such heebie-jeebies about the PV lynch. This attitude, again, is present in ABR's Townplay. Why is it scummy for him to not care about PV's death, but not for you to not even intervene? Traveling and all, it's hard to believe you wouldn't find a moment to make a brief post defending him when you were posting a Jerusalem image elsewhere.

In post 854, MattP wrote:And finally, he calls me out on my "scumslip" to try and incriminate me, and when called out on it he still ignores that and turns it around into me saying I would provide cases when I didn't. He basically ADMITS that he called out the scumslip thing on me to make me look bad, and why the fuck would town want to make someone look worse than they actually look? He ADMITTED IT BY IGNORING IT and at the same time he only votes me right after Scooby does which is so convenient:
In post 816, MattP wrote:You just said something completely baseless to try to make someone that has a scumread on you look bad. Try to make the baseless thing less baseless.
In post 817, MattP wrote:In fact it would have made NO sense for you to call me out on that the way you did unless you thought it was a scumslip or you were trying to incriminate me, so I want to you explicitly state why it was a scumslip.
In post 821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scumslip or not, attacking me for no reason, saying you have a case when you don't, that's scummy. Coupled with your behavior this entire game and I am ready to go toe to toe with you now buddy.

Unvote, vote MattP
Go ahead and read ABR's views on getting scum lynched on the wiki. Go read MoI's Dresden Files Mafia (ABR was my Mason partner). Then go and read your own MD post. YOU are someone who isn't afraid to blow a situation out of proportion to get reads on everyone.

In short: nothing in what you describe ABR's actions to be is an attitude you couldn't see coming from Town. You're stretching to find scum motivation and this case is paper-thin. I'll take it under consideration should you flip Town, but frankly this doesn't move me one bit about lynching/Hurting
you
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Kinetic »

The problem I'm having, is that although Albert is acting irrational... this is more indicative of him being town in my experience...

Matt is definitely in a bit of a crazy axe mode as well, but I'm having trouble calling it completely scummy. I've been sort of where he is before and reacted similarly as town. I can't call him town though because of some of the earlier things he's done. Add, he still is supporting Zd, who I'm pretty sure is scum, and Zd has supported him... I'm just not sure. I'm not willing to vote Matt, but I'm not sure enough to protect him right now either.

Tierce, Scooby, LLD, Albert, Xalve... besides Tierce, I'm not sure about the rest of this wagon. ...
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 am

Post by MattP »

I will post tonally scummy things then.

In post 862, Tierce wrote:And yet he has stuck to the plan so far, immediately Healed scooby when it was explained to him why, and asked scooby to Heal him. ABR is participating in the plan, so this whole thing is frankly bollocks.

Yes, after being pressured to one specific plan he did. I'm talking about how he went into the thread advocating this mindset. He was feeling out the atmosphere and when you were so adamant for him to follow the plan he complied. That's not what I am talking about in the slightest.

In post 862, Tierce wrote:Hey Matt. Tell me where YOU defended PV, if you had such heebie-jeebies about the PV lynch. This attitude, again, is present in ABR's Townplay. Why is it scummy for him to not care about PV's death, but not for you to not even intervene? Traveling and all, it's hard to believe you wouldn't find a moment to make a brief post defending him when you were posting a Jerusalem image elsewhere.

I was not caught up on the thread at all. I expressed in the thread when I was reading it. I did not get involved because I hadn't read it because I was busy. I am not lying, I would not EVER lie about personal issues intervening in a game and preventing me from reading / posting in it. I had not read the thread because of traveling and 2 midterms and a huge paper. I read it Saturday. SWEAR. Now your interpretation of my response to it come Saturday is up to you, but me and ABR are in two very different seats, with him being caught up with the thread and ignoring it and me not and why are you trying to make what he did ok by saying I did the same thing anyway? Regardless of whether or not I could have done it it doesn't change that it's scummy as fuck to let a lynch go through on a townread while completely ignoring it. I feel like I'm arguing with someone with their fingers in their ears.

In post 862, Tierce wrote:Go ahead and read ABR's views on getting scum lynched on the wiki. Go read MoI's Dresden Files Mafia (ABR was my Mason partner). Then go and read your own MD post. YOU are someone who isn't afraid to blow a situation out of proportion to get reads on everyone.

In short: nothing in what you describe ABR's actions to be is an attitude you couldn't see coming from Town. You're stretching to find scum motivation and this case is paper-thin. I'll take it under consideration should you flip Town, but frankly this doesn't move me one bit about lynching/Hurting you.

He's not trying to GET READS ON ME he's fucking throwing HURTS on me to KILL me! That's a very different scenario. Why the fuck are you defending him so hard?
SlappyKrust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 am

Defending PeregrineV would have been pointless because too many people thought he was scum for me to justify a defense based mostly on gut or build a case on Kinetic who would most likely be under attack anyway if PeregrineV was proved town. Sure, I was mistaken about that and people think Kinetic is town now.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 am

Post by MattP »

In post 865, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Defending PeregrineV would have been pointless because too many people thought he was scum for me to justify a defense based mostly on gut or build a case on Kinetic who would most likely be under attack anyway if PeregrineV was proved town. Sure, I was mistaken about that and people think Kinetic is town now.

So then you try to turn your gut read into something that can be measured or judged but you don't COMPLETELY ignore it
SlappyKrust
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Tierce »

Matt: Am I Town or scum?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:55 am

Post by MattP »

I'm not answering that right now because I no longer have any fucking clue. For the sake of your town play I hope you're scum, because your play is making me incredibly upset. Part of me feels now like I'm just arguing with scum and that it's completely hopeless
SlappyKrust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 am

In post 864, MattP wrote:He's not trying to GET READS ON ME he's fucking throwing HURTS on me to KILL me! That's a very different scenario. Why the fuck are you defending him so hard?

Tierce is an excellent player. She knows how I play, how you play, and how Zdnek plays.

It's kanye's defense of you that I find most unsettling.

In post 863, Kinetic wrote:The problem I'm having, is that although Albert is acting irrational... this is more indicative of him being town in my experience...

When have I been rational as town, pray tell me. If you're pretending to be surprised, pretend harder.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:59 am

Post by MattP »

In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Matt is playing badly and reminds me of Justin Bieber here. It feels like he's spinning his wheels with every post.

I just hated this, it was a cutesy propaganda post

In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:In post 297, Zdenek wrote:
In post 273, Kinetic wrote:
How does claiming simply when you use rage out power roles?
The case on Matt, while it had reasonable beginnings, has become somewhat unbelievable. For purely wifom reasons, I think he's probably town, so I guess I don't care if you want to kill him, but I'm looking elsewhere.

This is hella scummy bro.

In post 333, Xalxe wrote:
In post 332, MattP wrote:
In post 331, Xalxe wrote:
Okay, fine. I actually don't give a shit about your read on zdnek. I do care about you dodging a question, again. Now answer Yosarian's question.

Why are you so interested in my dodging questions?

Why do you continue to do it?

(Two can play at this game mister, and it won't go anywhere)

Guys....

what are you doing

GUys...

STAHP

I hated these two things tonally. I can try to figure out why but I'll post them for now

In post 556, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The part where you're like "this case started good". It's day one and with no additional info, if someone is scummy it sticks to them, forever. It's not like you claw your way out of a bad spot. You post scummy things, people attack you for it, that's the normal way of things, and even if people invent bad extra reasons that you're scum, that doesn't cancel the original reasons people had for suspecting you.

This is why he thought that Zdenek was scum...because he thought I had proven myself as town and once someone is a scumread they're scum. It's so fucking shitty it feels like he's reaching very hard
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 am

Post by MattP »

In post 869, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 864, MattP wrote:He's not trying to GET READS ON ME he's fucking throwing HURTS on me to KILL me! That's a very different scenario. Why the fuck are you defending him so hard?

Tierce is an excellent player. She knows how I play, how you play, and how Zdnek plays.

It's kanye's defense of you that I find most unsettling.

In post 863, Kinetic wrote:The problem I'm having, is that although Albert is acting irrational... this is more indicative of him being town in my experience...

When have I been rational as town, pray tell me. If you're pretending to be surprised, pretend harder.

Tierce is an excellent player and knowing she is wrong about PV and so wrong about me and the way she dealt with us makes me incredibly disappointed.

Kanye hydrad with me for 2 months in a game that just ended. We were town. I know nuances in his play that make him town and I'm sure he can do the same for me. I'm confident he is town. I'm sure he feels the same towards me. If I were you I would trust kanye's read on my over Tierce's if you're just considering those as reasons as to why I'm town or scum.

I don't care about your play being irrational, I care about it being opportunistic, fencesitty, destroying of protown mechanics, and propaganda-based
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 am

Post by MattP »

Unless both Kanye and I are scum then you should trust us because if even one of us is town the scum one of us would be caught and I'm POSITIVE about that
SlappyKrust
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 am

Matt: Yes, you do have a case, based on me 1) not understanding the plans and 2) not defending PeregrineV. The rest is you trying too hard to get out of a bad spot you put yourself in from choosing to come after me instead of distancing from your buddies.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 am

Post by MattP »

You didn't misunderstand a plan, you said that we shouldn't use ANY plans, that was what you said and don't extort it

You didn't defend PV

You tried incriminating me for something that wasn't a scumslip

In your 30ish posts you've done a number of scummy things and your tone sucks. So it's not INSANE to think you're scum
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”