Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 396, Kinetic wrote:Ok... now I'm almost getting skittish. I want to unvote until he at least returns enough to say something, but at the same time I feel like he might very well lurk or replace to buy himself time. Especially if he's scum...
Stop that. Votes aren't final. Yes, I would like to Hurt at 7+, but having someone at 5+ votes doesn't mean we immediately off them. LLD has a point, but it doesn't mean there's reason to be nervous about him being close to Hurt range.

Pseudo Votecount 1.2

(4)
PeregrineV
- Zdenek, Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic,
(Lady Lambdadelta)

(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(7)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby, Voidedmafia, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta

Let me know if there are any mistakes.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Kinetic »

hahaha. I think we all had that... wait, he's at 5? I don't want to wait too long though, but maybe just a day or two... I'd really like our lurkers to get back to us before then though, that's all.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:07 am

Post by quadz08 »

^ I agree with Kinetic
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I think I agree with them both to be honest. I'm more interested in getting an answer from PV in addition to answers from our lurkers than I am about a time limit for these things, however I agree that dragging on may not be to our advantage as a town.

They call me Happy Medium Cat.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:25 am

Post by quadz08 »

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 am

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Are those pictures supposed to be worth a thousand words...?

Anyways, I highly agree with the PV wagon. As Tierce stated, PV was trying to grab onto her own reads, citing that he was using whatever reasons she said even though some of them didn't even have reasons behind them. Reads very much as scum trying to find easy reads to latch onto.

Vote: PV

As for him tracking psuedo-VCs, that's alignment null more than anything. I'm aware that in WiH3 Scumgua kept track of the votes (I was reading along with it up till the reset), but similar tracking for different mechanics have been done by town (me with the tiles in Words With Scum, Soul2277 with the cards dealt in Dirty Dealing, etc.). PV being scum or not should not rest on that.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

[Duplicate post]

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Grah.
Delete the double post, FLay?

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Tierce »

Voided: Any other reads?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:48 am

Post by quadz08 »

>_>

*replaces in*

*votes on sole large wagon in game*

*comments on nothing else that has happened at all*

Yeah, I think we can mark you down as a scumread.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 410, quadz08 wrote:>_>

*replaces in*

But is it a bus read? Now that I think about it, that would be an amazing scum replace-ing in tactic.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 410, quadz08 wrote:>_>

*replaces in*

Shush, you. I'm dealing with more current events first.

Tierce: I'll have to do a more concise re-read when I get home now that I'm actually in the game. As it stands for townreads:

Kinetic (middling town; I liked his theory spec and work toward a good plan. Don't quite understand why he went off-tangent to discuss lurkers, playstyle aside, which makes this a middling town rather than a solid townread.)
zdenek (middling town; his constant belitting of kinetic's and quadz's plan is annoying, but I don't feel like it's scum trying to topple a potentially dangerous plan, just town who thinks his ideas are better than theirs.)

For you, Tierce, and Matt, I'll have to re-read, as your little spat together is still fresh in my mind and may be clouding my judgment.

Can explain more (or go more in-depth to flesh these out) when I get home, but to give a rough outline of the rest of my reads:

town:
Kayne
Yos

Null:
Quadz
Xalxe (kinda)
Scooby
Albert
LLD

Scum:
PV

P-EDIT: Flattering, Kinetic. Very flattering. Wrong, though.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 am

Voided, you need to explain in your next post how and why I am a null read. Go.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:59 am

Post by quadz08 »

How so? I suppose it would pull some votes off of the target and on to the replacer... hrm.

I try not to think too hard about teams on D1; it usually ends up being counterproductive to me. I just call out things that seem scummy, and re-evaluate based on future flips.

P-EDIT: I'd like to hear about your townread on Yos, because Yos has been so thoroughly unremarkable in this game I didn't actually remember he was in it until you listed him as a townread.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 414, quadz08 wrote:How so? I suppose it would pull some votes off of the target and on to the replacer... hrm.

I try not to think too hard about teams on D1; it usually ends up being counterproductive to me. I just call out things that seem scummy, and re-evaluate based on future flips.

P-EDIT: I'd like to hear about your townread on Yos, because Yos has been so thoroughly unremarkable in this game I didn't actually remember he was in it until you listed him as a townread.

It would be a delaying tactic, to be sure, and I'm not saying that's what happened here, but just some food for thought. Void's next post was a lot better.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

OK caught up.

Generalities before specifics.

In the last game, scum replaced/flaked out at a remarkable rate. This will cause me to automatically suspect charter/xalxe and kdowns/Voided, and I will hold them to a higher standard of townliness.

Anyone that's played one of these games before knows how important the mechanics of the game are to how the game is played. Not wanting to discuss those mechanics and being against the pseudo-vote system are bigtime scum warning bells.
[quote=Zoraster (scum) in WiH3]Okay. So scum are on some sort of real time timer (I assume this info is from a previous game? I haven't played one of these before and don't see any mention of "rage actions"... should probably read a little of the other two). That makes an artificial deadline more attractive, but I have to admit I'm sympathetic to Sland's POV. Even if it was workable and effective (and I suspect it is not as getting 30 people to hold off on using their power is like herding cats), it'd take a lot of the fun out of the game. Plus, I think we can get more information from when and why people use their hurt/heal power than we can in just plain ol' voting.[/quote]

The fact that Kinectic and I are arguing over the proper number to "lynch" a player and 11 others seem to have no opinion or don't chime in in any way shape or form does not bode well.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

EBWOP:
In post 416, PeregrineV wrote:OK caught up.

Generalities before specifics.

In the last game, scum replaced/flaked out at a remarkable rate. This will cause me to automatically suspect charter/xalxe and kdowns/Voided, and I will hold them to a higher standard of townliness.

Anyone that's played one of these games before knows how important the mechanics of the game are to how the game is played. Not wanting to discuss those mechanics and being against the pseudo-vote system are bigtime scum warning bells.
Zoraster (scum) in WiH3 wrote:Okay. So scum are on some sort of real time timer (I assume this info is from a previous game? I haven't played one of these before and don't see any mention of "rage actions"... should probably read a little of the other two). That makes an artificial deadline more attractive, but I have to admit I'm sympathetic to Sland's POV. Even if it was workable and effective (and I suspect it is not as getting 30 people to hold off on using their power is like herding cats), it'd take a lot of the fun out of the game. Plus, I think we can get more information from when and why people use their hurt/heal power than we can in just plain ol' voting.

The fact that Kinectic and I are arguing over the proper number to "lynch" a player and 11 others seem to have no opinion or don't chime in in any way shape or form does not bode well.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 390, Tierce wrote:Hey, PeregrineV.

You see, I know for a fact that you are full of crap.

In post 249, PeregrineV wrote:MattP is scum. Just ask you. Also agree with all your other reads.
In post 251, PeregrineV wrote:
ll of the
[reads]
where you gave a reason
that wasn't based on game theory

The reads I had shared so far are:
quadz - Town
Kinetic - Town
MattP - scum
PeregrineV - scum

I gave no reason for my Townreads on quadz and Kinetic.
Your agreement with me on MattP is vapid and reeks of skimming and seeing my vote for him and choosing to tag along, but with no actual commitment to a vote. My one other read was YOU, who I called scum.

So tell me, dear PereV. Which of my reads do you actually agree with? Because at the tome of your post,
I had given no reason
to any of them besides the one you had already "agreed with" and
you

You're trying to paint yourself as a confident follower of someone who is, frankly, as obvTown as they come ("but Tierce calling yourself obvTown is scummy"--oh
shush
). The thing is that you are clearly,
obviously
not even bothering to scumhunt, and happily posting everywhere but here. And my experience with you tells me that yes, you
can
be that bad as scum.

Turn on your snark detector there Tierce, or see #1 of my sig.
Yes, you gave no reasons, so I don't agree with any of them. Pretty simple logic when you look at it that way.

And you can be obvtown upon your flip as a demon or the end of the game. Otherwise, it's not obvious. I'll let you know when it is.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 413, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Voided, you need to explain in your next post how and why I am a null read. Go.

Patience, LLD, patience. I just got home, so that re-read has yet to happen. Most of those reads were rought remembrances from my readthrough as a neutral observer. you, in particular, are null because I need to refresh myself as to what I think about you.

Quadz: Remnd me, why exactly was I scummy for what I opened up with as if I didn't match up to your expectations as a replacment? Were you expecting me to come right out of the gate with my analysis, or something?

P-EDIT: Yes, yes, I get that. To be frank, I agree with Kinetic. 7 votes is a bit too much to ask for. 5 votes for Pere came awfully easy, though, so perhaps that's a little low, but that may well just be an outlier experience. If you two really can't agree then why not compromise on 6?

P-EDIT: So, are you saying that you
Don't
agree with Tierce at all and 251 was sarcastic?

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm in love with my vote.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

MattP- Your coming across as a little bit whiny this game. I don't recall this behavior in any recent games with me, most of which I think you were town. What gives?

Re: kdowns- Last game he seemed to have a 1 town:3 scum posting ratio. This was mainly because we disagreed on a few things. I see that same thing happening here, which makes me think he's town this game also.

LLD- You were scum last game, but replaced in late. I doubt you read the whole game, but, you way underproduced in that game. At the time I attributed it to replacing into a 200 page game, but it turns out you were scum. This game, I will be looking to see if you are LLD-scum (WiH3) or LLD-town (Lovers) based on your posts.
Also, if allowed by Flay, can you please share the scum QT for WiH3?

Scooby was (i think) town last game, but since this one is smaller he needs to participate ALOT more. KKB was also town, but died fairly early, so a re-read of his posts then may help.
Otherwise, this game thier contributions have been nil.

ABR went down pretty early too. He ended up being town, but lurked so hard he was killed. This smaller game doesn't have that luxury, so if your not going to play, then replace out.

The rest of you played in different WiH games, or are new to it. You'll start as null to me until I determine otherwise from your posts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 419, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 413, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Voided, you need to explain in your next post how and why I am a null read. Go.

Patience, LLD, patience. I just got home, so that re-read has yet to happen. Most of those reads were rought remembrances from my readthrough as a neutral observer. you, in particular, are null because I need to refresh myself as to what I think about you.

Quadz: Remnd me, why exactly was I scummy for what I opened up with as if I didn't match up to your expectations as a replacment? Were you expecting me to come right out of the gate with my analysis, or something?

Yes, because this game is small, and not a lot happened. If you read it at least once you should have
something
to say.

In post 419, Voidedmafia wrote:P-EDIT: Yes, yes, I get that. To be frank, I agree with Kinetic. 7 votes is a bit too much to ask for. 5 votes for Pere came awfully easy, though, so perhaps that's a little low, but that may well just be an outlier experience. If you two really can't agree then why not compromise on 6?

In post 419, Voidedmafia wrote:P-EDIT: So, are you saying that you
Don't
agree with Tierce at all and 251 was sarcastic?
No, I don't agree with Tierce. I had no idea what her reads where other than me as scum and Matt as scum, and her Matt reason was he was arguing with her.
So yes, sarcasm.

I've listed where I'm at right now, but at the time Kinectic was my strongest townread, which is why he got the 102 heal.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 394, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, I'm down with this. Wanted PV dead from the minute he was posting those votecount shenanigans.

Vote: PV

In post 395, Tierce wrote:
Pseudo Votecount 1.1

(5)
PeregrineV
- Zdenek, Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Lady Lambdadelta
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(6)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby, Voidedmafia, MattP

Let me know if there are any mistakes. Might as well do this myself since I'm running page-by-page VCs for my modded games.

:igmeou:

LLD- you will, of course, be able to explain why my post was "votecount shenanigans" but this one is not.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 422, PeregrineV wrote:Yes, because this game is small, and not a lot happened. If you read it at least once you should have something to say.
hahahahahahaha

YOU have no reads on anyone yet.

None at all other than MattP. You didn't even bother reading my posts and then claim it was sarcasm, after posting 249?

All your opinions are just reiterating events from previous games, without taking into account this game. You're just discussing theory. No reads. None. Zilch. Nada. And then ask ABR to replace out, when
your
game-related content is equivalent to his?

Yeah, not going to fly.

I hope you like hemp rope, because that's what's for dinner.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”