Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Tierce »

Done. 7 AM GMT--which will be 11 PM PST. >.> I should land in Vegas at about that hour tomorrow and will probably be barely conscious, but I'll try to make a Heal via phone post ASAP to prove I am capable of doing so at that hour. It doesn't prove that I actually Raged, but if I get access after 2:30 AM GMT/9:30 PM EST/6:30 PM PST (holy shit did I
really
have to go on this mad trip during this part of the game), which is when my Heal-Kinetic cooldown should hit, I can try and Heal/Hurt. Its failure will prove I am in a new cooldown.

(I kind of miss Zdenek and Kinetic calling me scum now. :3)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1450, Tierce wrote:2:30 AM GMT/9:30 PM EST/6:30 PM PST
Act. Just made some calculations, and this won't happen. I take off from JFK at 7 PM EST and supposedly land at 10 PM PST. Too short a time to trust Flay to reveal whether or not my Heal worked, since my new cooldown end at 11 PM PST.

Also, fuck timezones sideways. My brain is all pretzeled now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

...what is wrong with me.

EBWOP:
s/Act/Ack
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Caustic spittle flecks the air as words of invective are traded like blows. A few solid hits land, but for one, Yosarian2 seems to be hit much harder than he should be.

Third Damage Tally of Epoch III:

• Yosarian2
    has taken 7 damage.
  • MattP
    and
    Lady Lambdadelta
    are at their normal HP total.
  • kanyeknowsbest
    quadz08
    Tierce
    Zdenek
    Xalxe
    Kinetic
    and
    Albert B. Rampage
    are all at 1 HP above normal.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Post by Tierce »

...what?

@Mr. Sleddy Claws: When you say 7 damage, do you mean 7 below the initial HP value (8 total damage), or 7 from where he was (1 above normal, making it 7 total damage)?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by Tierce »

If Flay answers the latter, either 1)
In post 1297, Kinetic wrote:I sent a 4 rage attack in on Yos already
Kinetic is lying and only sent in 3 RP;
or 2) Yos can absorb one point of damage per a certain period of time.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by MattP »

Or scum is WIFOMing us?
SlappyKrust
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Post by Tierce »

Previous Flay posts seem to suggest it's the former, but frankly, that seems a rather weird way of counting tallies. :/ It's not like the first point doesn't count.

(You just have to deal with me for the next 90 minutes and then I go into looooong flight leg. Enjoy your break from sugar-high demon thing.)

PEdit: HI SCUMATT
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1454, Tierce wrote:...what?

@Mr. Sleddy Claws: When you say 7 damage, do you mean 7 below the initial HP value (8 total damage), or 7 from where he was (1 above normal, making it 7 total damage)?

That's correct. Yos was one above. He's only taken rage damage from the two of us. No one has hurt him yet.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1457, Tierce wrote:Previous Flay posts seem to suggest it's the former, but frankly, that seems a rather weird way of counting tallies. :/ It's not like the first point doesn't count.

(You just have to deal with me for the next 90 minutes and then I go into looooong flight leg. Enjoy your break from sugar-high demon thing.)

PEdit: HI SCUMATT

It's counted like that because he doesn't want to reveal how much HP each person has, as HP is tied to role.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yeah, I know, and I understand that, the weird bit is that he's not saying "took 8 damage", he's saying "took 7 damage" when in fact there is that extra point above normal HP that was, well,
damaged
away.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Woah. What the hell is going on? I guess the scum are killing me since I was confirmed town yesterday?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1461, Yosarian2 wrote:Woah. What the hell is going on? I guess the scum are killing me since I was confirmed town yesterday?

Read the thread, I confirmed you're scum bud. GG.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1462, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1461, Yosarian2 wrote:Woah. What the hell is going on? I guess the scum are killing me since I was confirmed town yesterday?

I'm trying to read the thread right now. I haven't had a chance to look at it since abotu 5:00 AM yesterday, so I'm like 8 pages behind, and I don't know if I'll have time to read the whole thing before I have to leave for work today.

Anyway, of course I'm not confirmed scum. Me and Matt raged and killed Fate at the same time the scum killed someone with rage, so that means that me and Matt are confirmed town. I see that you're claiming raging me for 4; that's really stupid and anti-town of you, but I suppose it confirms you as town as well. Has anyone claimed the rest of the rage on me?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1463, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1462, Kinetic wrote:

I'm trying to read the thread right now. I haven't had a chance to look at it since abotu 5:00 AM yesterday, so I'm like 8 pages behind, and I don't know if I'll have time to read the whole thing before I have to leave for work today.

Anyway, of course I'm not confirmed scum. Me and Matt raged and killed Fate at the same time the scum killed someone with rage, so that means that me and Matt are confirmed town. I see that you're claiming raging me for 4; that's really stupid and anti-town of you, but I suppose it confirms you as town as well. Has anyone claimed the rest of the rage on me?

Tierce has claimed the other four on you. It's all in my post, I've worked out the math. Of you, Matt, LLD, and Xalxe there are most likely 3 scum (or less if there are less on the scum team that killed Void, but I'm assuming 3 right now). It's pretty much game over bud, your "confirmation" failed.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1297, Kinetic wrote:
Further: With Yos not confirming when his timer was up, it shows that he probably did not rage when he said he did, and instead was coordinating with his team to set up a kill. This fits perfectly with the second raging by Matt happening much later.

This is obvious nonesense. Of course I raged when I said I did. First of all, it's confirmed that me and Matt both raged, or else Fate would not be dead. And secondly, your whole idea for a plan would be incredibly stupid; Flay could have come into the thread and posted a votecount 20 minutes after I sent the rage in and claimed it in thread, and if I had lied, I would have been a proven liar. Claiming to use rage in thread and not instantly using it would never work as a plan, and that is obvious if you take a minute and think about it.

Anyway, we can discuss this more later, but if I could PLEASE get a few heals right now before a scum gets on and finishes me that would be very much appreciated. If you guys really want you can lynch me later, but don't let the scum kill me before we have a chance to talk this through.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by MattP »

Everyone's in cooldown. Even if I wanted to heal you I couldn't
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Post by MattP »

Also I wouldn't worry about scum wasting rage on you should you be town
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1465, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1297, Kinetic wrote:
Further: With Yos not confirming when his timer was up, it shows that he probably did not rage when he said he did, and instead was coordinating with his team to set up a kill. This fits perfectly with the second raging by Matt happening much later.

This is obvious nonesense. Of course I raged when I said I did. First of all, it's confirmed that me and Matt both raged, or else Fate would not be dead. And secondly, your whole idea for a plan would be incredibly stupid; Flay could have come into the thread and posted a votecount 20 minutes after I sent the rage in and claimed it in thread, and if I had lied, I would have been a proven liar. Claiming to use rage in thread and not instantly using it would never work as a plan, and that is obvious if you take a minute and think about it.

Anyway, we can discuss this more later, but if I could PLEASE get a few heals right now before a scum gets on and finishes me that would be very much appreciated. If you guys really want you can lynch me later, but don't let the scum kill me before we have a chance to talk this through.

You're already at 5 votes. You will be dead as soon as the cooldowns are ready. Claim if you want, but I'm pretty sure you're going to die no matter what you claim.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, assuming that no one counterclaims either Kinetics or Tierece's use of rage, then they didn't kill Voidmafia (I guess unless Kinetics whole double-rage theory is true, but honestly that doesn't make a lot of sense. The scum almost certanly used both their normal rage and whatever extra rage they got to kill Voidmafia; I doubt there's any other way they could have done enough damage to kill him instantly, which would have to be greater then ten damage.)

So that leaves only:

Albert B. Rampage
charter Xalxe
kanyeknowsbest
Lady Lambdadelta
quadz08
Zdenek

as possible suspects.

We need to force more people to prove that they have rage. Our of those 6 people, 2-3 of them dumped all their rage less then 24 hours ago to kill Voidedmafia. All we have to do is force people to demonstrate their rage points right now, and we'll catch the scum who ragedumped on Voidedmafia.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Damn it, Kinetic, we could win this game RIGHT NOW if you would just stop the stupid conspiracy theory and baseless speculation about magical scum powers and help me catch the guys who are lying and have no rage left right now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anyway, I have to go to work. I'll be back online this afternoon when I get home. Until then, you guys figure out how to test this and see who used their rage and hasn't claimed it.

If I do get lynched before I get back on, everyone please remember when I flip Count Halphas, Demon, that
MattP, Kinetic, and Tierece are confirmed town, and that at least 2, and possibly 3, scum are the people who don't have 4 rage point stocked up
. You guys should be able to figure out the rest. This should be a won game; if you guys throw this away I'm going to be very disappointed in you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1468, Kinetic wrote:Claim if you want, but I'm pretty sure you're going to die no matter what you claim.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Post by MattP »

I believe Yos!

Not that anyone gives a shit

And this is without reading Kinetic speculation yet

But I trust my obvtown read on him previous to the Scooby lynch
SlappyKrust
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 am

Post by Zdenek »

Let's see:

Rage can be used while we are in rage cooldown, and there's no way Flay would arrange things so that we could win by raging in a circle after someone dies and killing off the people who don't have rage, which is what Yos is proposing.

A possible alternative to the double rage theory is that scum also have factional rage. This would allow scumYos to know roughly how much rage town had accumulated when he posted about it.

I kind of buy MattP's excuse. It's a pretty crazy thing to lie about, plus he doesn't really make sense as scum with any two of Yos, LLD or Xalxe.

Anyway, I'm at the airport, and will have spottier Internet access for the next two weeks, but I should still be able to get on everyday or two.

Right now, I want to use my rage on LLD to hurt her and prove that I 've still got rage, even though I'm not convinced that it matters all that much, it might end up being useful information in the long run.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”