Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Allright, I'm still alive. Let me now explain why Kinetic's entire case on me is complete and utter nonesense and garbage, and then I expect anyone who voted for me based this to justify to me how the hell anyone could have accepted this as a real case and used it as an excuse to vote for me, and why people were seriously considering killing me over this before even giving me a chance to respond..

In post 1297, Kinetic wrote:
Second, it does not account for Yos/Matt's rages. However, I have a theory on that. I think scum can double rage. They are able to rage on one person, and rage on someone else at the same time. It explains three major things, 1) Why Yos is scum for raging when he did (and consequently his entire rage plan), 2) Explains why Matt raged when he did when hurts would have been preferable at that time, explains the hour difference from when his rage timer SHOULD be up (before 9:39PM, because he MUST have sent his rage attack on Fate before then, or Zd's attack would have gone through) as opposed to when he said his timer is up (10:19 PM EST), and 3) It explains the "scum-mechanic" that I've been searching for and makes scum not be under-powered by the fact that town also have rage.

Further: With Yos not confirming when his timer was up, it shows that he probably did not rage when he said he did, and instead was coordinating with his team to set up a kill. This fits perfectly with the second raging by Matt happening much later.

This makes absolutly no sense, and I'm sure anyone who thinks about it for a second would realize it

Why would I lie about using rage? If I didn't want to use rage until whatever time, why not just say it later? It's obvious that I did use rage; it's mod-confirmed that I used it before 9:39 PM, as Kinetic already said. So why does the fact that I didn't bother to ping anyone mean anything? We already know that I used my rage.

Now, you're going to notice something weird in the next post, I sent a 4 rage attack in on Yos already, immediately after I hurt Tierce. I was not planning on confirming it was me this early, but I wanted to "prove" exactly how much rage I had at that moment. I though I was going to be in the "almost confirmed" town pool, but in the "suspicious" pool, because of the fact I had a cooldown when the kill happened. I was OK with this, because I thought all of the scum would be in that group with me and thus scum couldn't narrow me off with kills. At the same time, though, I wanted to be able to confirm I had all my rage still and couldn't have participated in the scum attack. I HAD planned to hold on to this tidbit into end game and then use it to prove I was town then if it was still needed.

However... I also thought Yos was completely town at that point. I didn't realize what I'd find when I analyzed this post and what I had.

Scum Confirmed: Yos and MattP
Last scum (if 3): LLD or Xalxe

Boom. GG Scum

Unvote;Vote: Yos

And the rest of the case...makes no sense at all. I don't even know what Kinetic is trying to say here. I'm guessing he has some kind of theory about some hypothetical scum ability, apparently pulled completely out of his ass, and thinks that somehow this has something to do with hte timing of when I sent my rage in?

I don't even get what he's trying to accuse me of, let alone how he can think he "proved" anything here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4550996#p4550996]post 1474[/url], Zdenek wrote:Let's see:

Rage can be used while we are in rage cooldown, and there's no way Flay would arrange things so that we could win by raging in a circle after someone dies and killing off the people who don't have rage, which is what Yos is proposing.

Scum don't have to use their rage. If scum don't ragedump, then we can't catch them in the way suggested. Also, if town start getting stupid and using their rage in random ways, scum can get away with a lot. However, I think my ragedump plan scared them, and they dumped rage before we could make them do it in a way helpful to town.

Look, there's only 2 possibilities here:

1. Scum killed Voided using rage + extra rage of some kind (possibly from lynching townies, ect). This probably would have taken the whole scumgroup if they wanted to be sure of a death; it's possible that just 2 scum did it, but that would be risky for them.

2. Scum have some kind of other daykill/damage mechanism, unrelated to rage, and this is what they used to kill Voided. In this case, it probably dosn't use the same cooldown rage/hurts/heals use.

If it's #2, then we don't know anything at all; all that damage and stuff we did at the start of the day was meningless, Kinetic's silly "Yos didn't confirm his cooldown" is totally meaningless, ect.

If it's #1, then we know that me, matt, Kinetic, and Terece are confirmed town because we used rage that scum wouldn't have if they dumped. We also should be able to figure something out from the hurts/heals at the start of the day; I'm going to go back and take a look at that next.

It's not a matter of balance or whatever. We have rage, and we assume the scum have rage as well. If the scum used rage as at least part of the voided kill yesterday, then we should be able to catch and lynch them because of it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Tierce »

Anytime you want to address the time issues present in and , Yos. No one who would be on board with Kinetic's plan would have dodged the thread for a simple post on that line
when you were online at least twice
after your Hurt-Fate cooldown was over.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Tierce »

Also, dammit, it's Tierce, not Tierece or Terece. Like Fierce, only with a T.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, so let's assume for the moment that Voided was killed at least partly with rage, and see where that gets us.

Voided must have been killed between

In post 1141, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1138, scooby wrote:HUEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUE

Congratulations, you have earned yourself a permanent ban from my games. Go away.

and

In post 1216, Mr. Flay wrote:
Suddenly a vast cacophony of traded blows rings out, and half of the participants disappear briefly in a swirl of flame that springs up from the depths. The groans and screams this time threaten to shatter your eardrums (or eyestalks, depending on how you personally sense the realm), as they are fueled not by souls but by dying demons. When everything clears and the survivors gasp for breath, not one but two bodies lie melting into puddles of ichor at your feet:
Fate
and
Voidedmafia

Count Bifrons, Demon of Hell, has been slain.

Prince Sitri, Demon of Hell, has been slain.

First Damage Tally of Epoch III:

• Lady Lambdadelta
    is at her normal HP limit after Healing again.
  • kanyeknowsbest
    MattP
    quadz08
    Tierce
    Zdenek
    Yosarian2
    Xalxe
    Kinetic
    and
    Albert B. Rampage
    are all at 1 HP above normal.
quadz and Zdenek's actions are unspent.

So, at some time beweeen 12:37 PM on the 16'th and and 2:26 AM on the 17th

Basic rules about rage:

If you rage, you can't rage again for 24 hours

After you rage, you can't hurt or heal for 24 hours

However, you can rage right after you hurt and heal

People who raged within 24 hours of Voided's death

Yosarian-confirmed
MattP-confirmed
Kinetic may or may not have
I don't know when Tierce is claiming to have raged me

People who healed, hurt, or raged within 24 hours after voided's death:

Several people hurt or tried to hurt Fate later in the evening on the 16th, but there's no way to know if that was before or after the scum raged Voided to death

Quadz, definatly
In post 1237, quadz08 wrote:HEAL: LLD

Zdenek:
In post 1239, Zdenek wrote:HEAL: quadz

And..that's it. Next hurt or heal I see is ABR damaged at 5:32 PM, and that's too late to be proof of innocence.

100% confirmed town, if Voided was killed with rage:

Yosarian
MattP
Quadz
Zdenek

95% confirmed town, if Voided was killed with rage (had a lot of rage the day after Voided was killed; seems unlikely if they rage-dumped on voided):
Kinetic
Tierece (still assuming that she raged me...I still haven't had a chance to read this whole blasted thread)

Possible suspects left:
Albert B. Rampage
charter Xalxe
kanyeknowsbest
Lady Lambdadelta

And I'm pretty sure LLD is town.

Vote:Kanyeknowsbest
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, now that I've broken the game, I can go back and respond to some stuff:

In post 1502, Tierce wrote:Anytime you want to address the time issues present in and , Yos. No one who would be on board with Kinetic's plan would have dodged the thread for a simple post on that line
when you were online at least twice
after your Hurt-Fate cooldown was over.

You realize it doesn't matter at all, right? If Voided was killed with rage, and scum rage follows the same cooldown rules that town rage does, then I am 100% confirmed. If Voided was killed by some other method scum have that we don't know about, then the cooldown thing means nothing and proves nothing.

I was in favor of Kinetic's plan; it was a good way to confirm people as town by confirming that they couldn't have rage-killed voided. It confirmed both Quadz and Zdenek as town. I just assumed it didn't apply to anyone who had used a hurt or raged during the time window, since they couldn't confirm anything anyway. I certainly could have logged onto the thread after about 5:35 or so and hurt someone, but it wouldn't have proved anything at all, so there wasn't any point.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Tierce »

...Rage does not have cooldown. Rage adds a 24h cooldown to Hurt/Heal. This is in every Town PM and on the sample role PM, so why are you saying it has a 24h cooldown between Rage attacks?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1504, Yosarian2 wrote:I don't know when Tierce is claiming to have raged me
Hai.

If you aren't reading the 'damned thread' yet, do so. My actions were pretty obviously timestamp'd and unfortunately I won't be around in time to prove I'm in a Hurt/Heal Rage-attack-induced cooldown between the time of my Heal-Kinetic cooldown and the Dublin-7-am-cooldown timer of my Rage attack on you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Tierce »

(Also, I'm growing very very grumpy from exhaustion, so I think I'm out for the day.)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Kinetic »

He's grasping for straws. Scum can't play by the same rules as town, otherwise this game is broken just as Yos said. The people trying to confirm themselves by the "town" rules are the ones who are scum. Ironically, his defense of LLD is making me think she's the last scum now.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN HURT HER UNTIL WE HAVE 5 fucking votes. Kanye.

Let's finish off Yos already. Kthanks.

Die Scum Die.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1506, Tierce wrote:...Rage does not have cooldown. Rage adds a 24h cooldown to Hurt/Heal. This is in every Town PM and on the sample role PM, so why are you saying it has a 24h cooldown between Rage attacks?

Hmmm...interesting. I saw the line about how rage triggers a 24 hour timer, but it does say that you can rage during a cooldown. I should double-check with Flay and see if your interpretation is correct, but on reading it again, it makes sense.

Ok, I guess that moves me and Matt into the 95% confirmed catagory instead of the 100% confirmed. It doesn't change the fact, though, that there's really no way that scum could rage-kill Voided and dump 3 or 4 points of rage on someone else in the 24 hour period, assuming we're talking about the same type of rage that town has. And it doesn't change the fact that I hurt Fate at 5:32 last night, and raged him right after, so there's no way I could have hurt someone today before 12:37, which is what someone has to do for Kinetic's plan to work.

Modified list:

100% confirmed town, if Voided was killed with rage:

Quadz
Zdenek

95% confirmed town, if Voided was killed with rage
Yosarian
MattP
Kinetic
Tierece (still assuming that she raged me...I still haven't had a chance to read this whole blasted thread)

Possible suspects left:
Albert B. Rampage
charter Xalxe
kanyeknowsbest
Lady Lambdadelta

Yeah, I still think we lynch Kanye today.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1507, Tierce wrote:
In post 1504, Yosarian2 wrote:I don't know when Tierce is claiming to have raged me
Hai.

If you aren't reading the 'damned thread' yet, do so. My actions were pretty obviously timestamp'd and unfortunately I won't be around in time to prove I'm in a Hurt/Heal Rage-attack-induced cooldown between the time of my Heal-Kinetic cooldown and the Dublin-7-am-cooldown timer of my Rage attack on you.

I'm posting just as fast as I can just to keep up with what's going on now. if the game ever slows down enough for me to go back and read the 15 pages or whatever that happened last night when I wasn't here, I certainly will.

Not right now, though. Have to go walk the dogs before it gets completly dark.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1496, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'll claim then, since Kanye is a stupid fuck.

I'm ALSO an Ophan. I can watch once every 12 hours, and have been constantly watching Matt for the first while of the game, until I decided that the more quiet people are those I should watch. No results on Matt.

I was in the process of watching VOIDED when he died. Also no results from him.

So let me guess: Kanye saw me do something to Voided and now thinks he has a guilty.

And he's a fucktard. Again.

You wanna test this? Kanye can watch me again. I'll submit a watch on him right now.

NOPE. 100% FALSE.

ive been peeping lambda for quite some time, never once did i track her to matt and only tracked her to voided (gasp) when rages were submitted to him. die forever please <3
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1509, Kinetic wrote:He's grasping for straws. Scum can't play by the same rules as town, otherwise this game is broken just as Yos said. The people trying to confirm themselves by the "town" rules are the ones who are scum. Ironically, his defense of LLD is making me think she's the last scum now.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN HURT HER UNTIL WE HAVE 5 fucking votes. Kanye.

Let's finish off Yos already. Kthanks.

Die Scum Die.

Kinetic, you have yet to actually make any kind of case that makes any sense at all. You talked a bit about some theory that, as far as I can tell, is based on zero evidence, saying that you think scum can "double rage" whatever the hell that means. I assume it has something to do with that weird "what if scum can rage in response to town raging" setup speculation stuff you were talking about yesterday, but that wasn't based on anything either, and that doesn't seem to fit either. You then said something about how I didn't confirm the end of my cooldown period, even though that seems to have nothing to do with anything, there's no logical scum motivation for it, and it doesn't really make sense. And then you called me "confirmed scum" and voted me.

By the way, "Scum can't win if scum play by the same rules as towns" also makes no sense to me. Town has NEVER won an angel nightless game, and tend in general to do really bad at any game with daykills or damage mechanism or anything of the sort.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1512, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1496, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'll claim then, since Kanye is a stupid fuck.

I'm ALSO an Ophan. I can watch once every 12 hours, and have been constantly watching Matt for the first while of the game, until I decided that the more quiet people are those I should watch. No results on Matt.

I was in the process of watching VOIDED when he died. Also no results from him.

So let me guess: Kanye saw me do something to Voided and now thinks he has a guilty.

And he's a fucktard. Again.

You wanna test this? Kanye can watch me again. I'll submit a watch on him right now.

NOPE. 100% FALSE.

ive been peeping lambda for quite some time, never once did i track her to matt and only tracked her to voided (gasp) when rages were submitted to him. die forever please <3

NEWS FLASH

EITHER LLAMDA OR KANYE IS NOW CONFIRMED TO BE SCUM.

The scum group is either :

Kanye
Albert
Xalxe

or

Albert B. Rampage
Xalxe
Lady Lambdadelta

If we can just stop being stupid for a second, I think we just won.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

Post by MattP »

YOS IS TOWN AND ANYONE WHO TARGETS HIM IS CONFIRMED SCUM TO ME BY THIS POINT LITERALLY GO KILL YOURSELVES
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 am

Post by MattP »

AND LLD IS DYING TODAY
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1515, MattP wrote:YOS IS TOWN AND ANYONE WHO TARGETS HIM IS CONFIRMED SCUM TO ME BY THIS POINT LITERALLY GO KILL YOURSELVES

Yos is scum. Frankly this whole display just proves it to me. You are his scum buddy. Either LLD or Xalxe is the third. With Kanye doing that, it's probably LLD.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

why is yos town matt?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yo kinetic.

either call me scum and try to kill me or accept that i have lambda as confirmed scum. this is a binary fucking choice m8.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1499, Tierce wrote:...what did I do? It's the first time I hear you complaining.

You haven't been doing anything lately. Like, literally nothing.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1518, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why is yos town matt?

Because I can read the words that he's posting and using my sense of judgment I can tell that he is being completely genuine

Kinetic you're just noise right now, Yos is going to die regardless of wtf I feel and then LLD and you'll see a town then scum flip and then you can deal with that inner turmoil and decide whether or not a kill on me is worth it ta
SlappyKrust
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1519, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yo kinetic.

either call me scum and try to kill me or accept that i have lambda as confirmed scum. this is a binary fucking choice m8.

"tehe i just happened to submit a watch on voided the moment that scum also decided to rage him"

she admitted to it already so its a pretty easy fucking choice for you to make.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Also, LOL Kanye's confirmed fucking scum.

Why the FUCK would I lie about visiting Matt if it's clear he's been observing me all fucking game?

I mean, really?

Vote: Kanye

This is the play today. 1v1, Me and Kanye. Choice is fucking CLEAR AND OBVIOUS.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by MattP »

The fact that LLD would RANDOMLY choose to use her ability on VM at that moment and be town is FUCKING RIDICULOUS and the fact that she would be angry at KKB for attacking her for it is EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS but

THE WINNER FOR MOST RIDICULOUS AWARD FOES TO KINETIC FOR FOR SOME REASON BEING MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT HIS READS ON MY AND YOS THAN LLD AT THIS POINT

WINNER OF 2012 CONGRATULATIONS
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”