Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 446, PeregrineV wrote:Is that why you've neglected hurting me while voting me?

Slow it down, speed it up, talk mechanics, but scum if I do?

You did this in Paranoia Mafia. Ain't happening this time.
I haven't Hurt you because I don't see a need to do it yet. There were five votes on you (virtually six, and now four) and I would like more input from other people.

And I talked plenty of mechanics--but unlike you,
I actually have real content
. The way you are trying to paint this as hypocrisy on my part is absolutely ridiculous.

Come on. You've all but called me scum now with the Paranoia Mafia comparison. Why are you afraid to vote me, then?

PEdit: Oh good grief. :lol: You're just being sad now, PeregrineV. Let's lob more crap at everyone who is voting/Hurting you without forming actual reads, that is sure to improve your condition!

Snarking at people who Hurt you, snarking at people who don't... you're impossible to please, featherkins.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

That's cool. Bring it bitches.

From the lowest depths of hell, Duke Berith unleashes the pain of a thousand lost souls. It strikes the warty hide of the disguised angel Kinetic, and pain shoots through him like fire and short-circuits his hidden halo.

HURT: Kinetic

@quadz- Do you really want me to show your "opinions" so far this game?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:41 am

Post by quadz08 »

Be my guest, sir. Make sure to get all of them, don't leave anything out. I'll be checking for accuracy. ;)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Tierce »

Pseudo Votecount 1.4

(4)
PeregrineV
-
(Zdenek,)
Tierce, quadz08, Kinetic, Voidedmafia
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(7)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta, Zdenek

Let me know if there are any mistakes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 450, Tierce wrote:
In post 446, PeregrineV wrote:Is that why you've neglected hurting me while voting me?

Slow it down, speed it up, talk mechanics, but scum if I do?

You did this in Paranoia Mafia. Ain't happening this time.
I haven't Hurt you because I don't see a need to do it yet. There were five votes on you (virtually six, and now four) and I would like more input from other people.

And I talked plenty of mechanics--but unlike you,
I actually have real content
. The way you are trying to paint this as hypocrisy on my part is absolutely ridiculous.

Come on. You've all but called me scum now with the Paranoia Mafia comparison. Why are you afraid to vote me, then?

PEdit: Oh good grief. :lol: You're just being sad now, PeregrineV. Let's lob more crap at everyone who is voting/Hurting you without forming actual reads, that is sure to improve your condition!

Snarking at people who Hurt you, snarking at people who don't... you're impossible to please, featherkins.

I gave my beginning reads already. You ignored/don't care what they are. If I'm scum, why the hell are you still talking to me and pretending like your going to listen?

And your content is Matt lied, Peregrine scum. You got anything else?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

(er, I did vote PV, Tierce. Fairly sure I did.)

Anyways, Tierce does have a point regarding your theory/scumhunting ratio. Other than your attacks on tierce's reasonings for her reads (or lack thereof), there's barely anything there that relates to scumhunting at all.

Of course, he does explain his posts 249 and 251 were sarcastic, but then that means that he actually doesn't have any non-theory-related reads, or at least none that he's stated. Sure, 421 has reads, but that's almost 200 posts later, and every post of his in between those has practically been about nothing but theory.

(If it wasn't clear already, I think PV is scum).

Why is it that Albert signs up for games but then lurks like hell in practically every single one? It's completely ridiculous. Can't get a single damn read on him cuz unlike NS (who seems to lurk more as scum) his lurking seems to be for both town and scum. So he's a big, fat, null.

Scooby's in the same boat reads-wise, though he's not a lurker-prone as Albert is. Wish he would step it up, though.

Regarding Yos (Since Quadz asked), I still feel somewhat fine about my townread on him. I like that he was scumhunting and being aggresive in solidifying his read on Matt, and his theory work is relatively decent. Not a sold townread, but he's still town.

Kayne's ISO has been bereft of scumhunting (beyond light prodding in Matt's direction for reads and such). His theory discussion is fine-ish, but it's not really enough to sway me in any one direction, so he's null.

Xalxe's point about MattP's view on meta is rather decent given the context around it, and Matt's response to it is terrible. Frustration aside, you just don't respond to those kind of things with "Shut up, you're not important enough to deal with right now" (more or less). Gives off the wrong message no matter how you read it, and it makes Matt look scummy.

That being said, 322 is a bad question to me because IMO Matt's 321 answered either both or the first part ("This was before Zdenek had referred to me whatsoever" seems to answer the explain the townread part). Is that a good answer? Arguably not. Does it answer the question? Yes.

I'm intensely annoyed with the argument with Matt from 322 to about 334-ish, but I do like the continued drive for Matt to better explain his zdenek read. Matt's responses continue to look worse and worse, and that's compounded by the emotion that is coming off his posts in droves around this point.

Also, I agree with 442. It's almost as if once two people got onto Peregrine practically everyone else who was active at the time was like "oh, yeah, I think PV's scum, too!" It doesn't make PV any less scummier to me, but it is suspicious.

In short, Xalxe is town.

Reading through LLD and Xalxe has given me more or less enough to believe that Matt is scum. Unfortunately, as it seems he's figured out, he's more or less shot himself in the foot and is probably going to die today/tomorrow. That acceptance has got me to doubt the read enough that PV is scummier than him, but I still feel like Matt is now effectively a dead man walking.

P-EDIT: Well, yeah, you gave reads...400 posts after the game started and more or less
after
being pressured to give them. There's a difference between that and Tierce, who has actually given and changed her reads almost from the get-go.

(plus, ISO work didn't really change anything in regards to my view on you, so.)
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 451, PeregrineV wrote:That's cool. Bring it bitches.

From the lowest depths of hell, Duke Berith unleashes the pain of a thousand lost souls. It strikes the warty hide of the disguised angel Kinetic, and pain shoots through him like fire and short-circuits his hidden halo.

Scum confirmed. Someone he reads as town, he starts hurting as soon as the jig is up. And don't even try to defend it, I don't have any votes on me,
not even yours

In post 422, PeregrineV wrote:I've listed where I'm at right now, but at the time Kinectic was my strongest townread, which is why he got the 102 heal.

No mention since then, although based on not putting it on his "list" we can assume his opinion hasn't changed.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 421, PeregrineV wrote:MattP- Your coming across as a little bit whiny this game. I don't recall this behavior in any recent games with me, most of which I think you were town. What gives?

Re: kdowns- Last game he seemed to have a 1 town:3 scum posting ratio. This was mainly because we disagreed on a few things. I see that same thing happening here, which makes me think he's town this game also.

LLD- You were scum last game, but replaced in late. I doubt you read the whole game, but, you way underproduced in that game. At the time I attributed it to replacing into a 200 page game, but it turns out you were scum. This game, I will be looking to see if you are LLD-scum (WiH3) or LLD-town (Lovers) based on your posts.
Also, if allowed by Flay, can you please share the scum QT for WiH3?

Scooby was (i think) town last game, but since this one is smaller he needs to participate ALOT more. KKB was also town, but died fairly early, so a re-read of his posts then may help.
Otherwise, this game thier contributions have been nil.

ABR went down pretty early too. He ended up being town, but lurked so hard he was killed. This smaller game doesn't have that luxury, so if your not going to play, then replace out.

The rest of you played in different WiH games, or are new to it. You'll start as null to me until I determine otherwise from your posts.
This isn't reads, sir. This is bullcrap pulled out of an angel's rear end, and doesn't say anything about your reads in THIS game that actually points to legitimate scumhunting. It's yet more fluff.

And Voided, I think I listed you as voting, so...?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 434, Kinetic wrote:And frankly, we have 6 votes anyway with LLD.

Fine, I was the first to heal, let's get this rock rolling.

*Kinetic balls his hands together, producing a flame between his palms. This flame can be both a life-giving flame, or a flame of destruction, depending on his choice. He channels his anger into the flame, making it burn hot, then seizes that power and directs it at PeregrineV.*

HURT: PeregrineV

In post 438, Kinetic wrote:And in a way, LLD is 6, so we have 6 players who are ok with hurting our dear scum.

In post 445, Zdenek wrote:
unvote: PV

I have to read, and don't want him dead before then.
In post 453, Tierce wrote:
Pseudo Votecount 1.4

(4)
PeregrineV
-
(Zdenek,)
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(7)
Not voting
- Albert B. Rampage, kanyeknowsbest, PeregrineV, scooby, MattP, Lady Lambdadelta, Zdenek

@Tierce- your votecount disagrees with Kinetic's math.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:50 am

Post by quadz08 »

yeah we can kill the PV now.

I'd like to have the lurkers (ABR / Scooby) and MattP use their rage for this lynch.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Xalxe »

PeregrineV: What happened to your read on Kinetic that made you willing to vote him?
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 460, Xalxe wrote:PeregrineV: What happened to your read on Kinetic that made you willing to vote him?

*hurt him, not vote him. Stupid Flay games.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 458, PeregrineV wrote:

*Kinetic balls his hands together, producing a flame between his palms. This flame can be both a life-giving flame, or a flame of destruction, depending on his choice. He channels his anger into the flame, making it burn hot, then seizes that power and directs it at PeregrineV.*

In post 438, Kinetic wrote:And in a way, LLD is 6, so we have 6 players who are ok with hurting our dear scum.

Pseudo Votecount 1.4

(4)
PeregrineV
-
(Zdenek,)
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(7)
Not voting

Nice try scum. Even
if
we look at it NOW, Zd just unvote you. It was 5/6 when I hurt you, 6.5 from Xalve, more than enough to hurt you then. Don't misrepresent that it was 4 at the time the hurt occurred.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 457, Tierce wrote:
And Voided, I think I listed you as voting, so...?

Didn't change that with the P-EDIT.

Well, with my vote when I replaced in it was at 6, so...

(Also, funny how you're avoiding kinetic's and Tierce's posts against you. Indict you by quite a lot, do they?)
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

PV needs to die NOW. The longer we wait the more hurts on town he can commit with impunity. Anyone delaying at this point is going to get a strong look from my book (I'm looking at you Zd with your "convenient" unvote).
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 458, PeregrineV wrote:@Tierce- your votecount disagrees with Kinetic's math.
Except it didn't when he Hurt you. Oh, that's right, you don't care because you're scum and you're Hurting people instead of being Town. That's cool.

Needs fluffy flavor. Will probably wait for the crazy fox to catch up, then we'll see about unleashing fire.

Kinetic: He can only Hurt once per 24 hours. We're fine.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 456, Kinetic wrote:

Scum confirmed. Someone he reads as town, he starts hurting as soon as the jig is up. And don't even try to defend it, I don't have any votes on me,
not even yours

In post 422, PeregrineV wrote:I've listed where I'm at right now, but at the time Kinectic was my strongest townread, which is why he got the 102 heal.

No mention since then, although based on not putting it on his "list" we can assume his opinion hasn't changed.

That's OK, you destroyed my town read on you fairly quickly.
Apparently I gave no reads until 400 posts after the game started, but I don;t know who you think is scum.
Except when Voided said "6 is better", Kinetic says "OK, 6". But when I say it, I'm distracting and trying to drag the game out.

Buddy all you want, buddy.

And to make you feel better:
Vote: Kinetic
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 460, Xalxe wrote:PeregrineV: What happened to your read on Kinetic that made you willing to vote him?

466 sums it up. Not going to bother with post numbers, you can iso the three of us.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 465, Tierce wrote:
In post 458, PeregrineV wrote:@Tierce- your votecount disagrees with Kinetic's math.
Except it didn't when he Hurt you. Oh, that's right, you don't care because you're scum and you're Hurting people instead of being Town. That's cool.

Needs fluffy flavor. Will probably wait for the crazy fox to catch up, then we'll see about unleashing fire.

Kinetic: He can only Hurt once per 24 hours. We're fine.

But if only 4-5 people hurt him, it'll take 2-3 cycles to kill him, allowing him to hurt 2-3 times, and that's if everyone hurts on their timer. The longer people delay, the more hurts he will be able to use, so people who are not on the wagon who are town should be hurting now too to limit the damage he does before he dies.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 466, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 456, Kinetic wrote:

not even yours

Apparently I gave no reads until 400 posts after the game started, but I don;t know who you think is scum.
Except when Voided said "6 is better", Kinetic says "OK, 6". But when I say it, I'm distracting and trying to drag the game out.

Buddy all you want, buddy.

And to make you feel better:
Vote: Kinetic

Except, I told void that I STILL PREFER 5! Except I even said in every single post, if you had come back with 6 immediately, I probably would have conceded then. That the SCUMMY part of your play, and the reason I stuck to 5 was the fact that you came back with 7. Except, you're not listening. Misrep all you want scum, you're dead.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 462, Kinetic wrote:

Pseudo Votecount 1.4

(4)
PeregrineV
-
(Zdenek,)
(1)
MattP
- Xalxe
(1)
Albert B. Rampage
- Yosarian2

(7)
Not voting

Nice try scum. Even
if
we look at it NOW, Zd just unvote you. It was 5/6 when I hurt you, 6.5 from Xalve, more than enough to hurt you then. Don't misrepresent that it was 4 at the time the hurt occurred.

If it's four now, and Zdenek unvoted, then it was 5.

Not 5/6.

And why are you adding a half-vote from Xalve?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 463, Voidedmafia wrote:(Also, funny how you're avoiding kinetic's and Tierce's posts against you. Indict you by quite a lot, do they?)

Answering them in order here. :roll:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Tierce »

Fiiine.

There is a piercing cry from above. The next blow is all talons and fury and hot rage.

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 470, PeregrineV wrote:And why are you adding a half-vote from Xalve?

I told him to.

How?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 464, Kinetic wrote:PV needs to die NOW. The longer we wait the more hurts on town he can commit with impunity. Anyone delaying at this point is going to get a strong look from my book (I'm looking at you Zd with your "convenient" unvote).

I haven't hurt town yet.

And if I'm at 4 votes, why does the hurting continue?

So they are not town rules, they are
your
rules?

Yep, looks like they are your rules:
In post 469, Kinetic wrote:Except, I told void that I STILL PREFER 5! Except I even said in every single post, if you had come back with 6 immediately, I probably would have conceded then. That the SCUMMY part of your play, and the reason I stuck to 5 was the fact that you came back with 7. Except, you're not listening. Misrep all you want scum, you're dead.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”