Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 992, Voidedmafia wrote:(Oh, and zdenek, it was already explained by someone; Quadz, I think. Go look back at when you voted Yos and then search the posts afterwards and you'll find it.)

Voided, I want to get a read on you, so I want you to actually explain some of the the things I've asked you to.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

Zdenek wrote:Why did you link to the Dresden files game?
Because you had a REALLY AWESOME scumread on our slot (Sixty) by the time you died. After we lynched GreyICE-scum with accurate meta that you (as always as with something not done by you) decided to discard as a bad case. Yes, Zdenek--your meta methods are crap. Sorry, but you need to learn how to do actual meta analysis.

We pinned strong scum (as a player and as a role) on meta on D1, lynched him through a wagon stall that promised to let him skate due to V/LA stuff, and you called us scum in the dead QT. What seriously
come on now

I mean, seriously. :/ Get your scumdar checked. I'm not here to lecture you (even though I just did but bear with me here there is a lot of pent-up frustration
feel free to lash back but let's keep this minimally brief this is about playstyle not alignment
), I'm here explaining why I am so irritated with you after literally MONTHS of the same bullshit and why I was so annoyed to see a tunnel start on page SIX in this game and the pages of walls that followed. I'm explaining why having a Townread on you does nothing for my desire of keeping you alive other than the fact that we can't kill everyone and win.

Okay I'm done. Back to ignore mode.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

In the dead QT, Zdenek wrote:It would be somewhat funny if sixty turned out to be scum who killed me off because they were afraid of being accused of bussing GreyICE, who wasn't even their buddy
I mean COME ON. Me and Vi. Afraid of YOU. After I outlived TWO REAL LIFE MONTHS of tunneling from you, I would be hydraing with
Vi
and be afraid of
you

Whatever. Done rambling because this isn't going anywhere in
this
game and it's just me venting and talons and scarlet feathers everywhere now. I just wish you'd learn how to read people in general and particular.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1026, Tierce wrote:
Zdenek wrote:Why did you link to the Dresden files game?
Because you had a REALLY AWESOME scumread on our slot (Sixty) by the time you died. After we lynched GreyICE-scum with accurate meta that you (as always as with something not done by you) decided to discard as a bad case. Yes, Zdenek--your meta methods are crap. Sorry, but you need to learn how to do actual meta analysis.

We pinned strong scum (as a player and as a role) on meta on D1, lynched him through a wagon stall that promised to let him skate due to V/LA stuff, and you called us scum in the dead QT. What seriously
come on now

I mean, seriously. :/ Get your scumdar checked. I'm not here to lecture you (even though I just did but bear with me here there is a lot of pent-up frustration
feel free to lash back but let's keep this minimally brief this is about playstyle not alignment
), I'm here explaining why I am so irritated with you after literally MONTHS of the same bullshit and why I was so annoyed to see a tunnel start on page SIX in this game and the pages of walls that followed. I'm explaining why having a Townread on you does nothing for my desire of keeping you alive other than the fact that we can't kill everyone and win.

Okay I'm done. Back to ignore mode.

Well, I might have had a scum read on your slot, but I was also voting for Thor, who was scum, and that was before Klick faked the guilty on him. You lynched GreyICE with every scum in the game on the wagon, so the idea that it was your meta-case that did it is fucking stupid.

As far as my meta-methods go, I don't know, but they at least worked in ADWD to figure out the Regfan's defense of Feysal didn't make a lot of sense, and pegged Feysal as scum trying to over-correct for something he was called out for in his previous scum game.

Tierce you should stop wasting time lecturing me because it's obnoxious and actually read the game. It's not as though I set out to tunnel on people.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1027, Tierce wrote:
In the dead QT, Zdenek wrote:It would be somewhat funny if sixty turned out to be scum who killed me off because they were afraid of being accused of bussing GreyICE, who wasn't even their buddy
I mean COME ON. Me and Vi. Afraid of YOU. After I outlived TWO REAL LIFE MONTHS of tunneling from you, I would be hydraing with
Vi
and be afraid of
you

Whatever. Done rambling because this isn't going anywhere in
this
game and it's just me venting and talons and scarlet feathers everywhere now. I just wish you'd learn how to read people in general and particular.

That was after MoI commented that he thought my reads were good, and I first sent in my investigation on you before changing it, so I thought he was referring to that.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1028, Zdenek wrote:Tierce you should stop wasting time lecturing me because it's obnoxious and actually read the game. It's not as though I set out to tunnel on people.
My point is that you should learn from your mistakes, is all. If you are brought into D9 of a game, it's not because you're doing everything right and can just shift the blinders from Person A to Person B. That is what you did on ADwD and that is the impression I get from other games of yours. Being brought to LyLo is generally a bad sign, and should entice you to not only review your present game, but your method in general.

As I said, this was venting, and I'm not interested in your lynch. But please try to actually analyze your play once in a while, especially when your previous results are not satisfactory. Either way, I'm done.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1030, Tierce wrote:
In post 1028, Zdenek wrote:Tierce you should stop wasting time lecturing me because it's obnoxious and actually read the game. It's not as though I set out to tunnel on people.
My point is that you should learn from your mistakes, is all. If you are brought into D9 of a game, it's not because you're doing everything right and can just shift the blinders from Person A to Person B. That is what you did on ADwD and that is the impression I get from other games of yours. Being brought to LyLo is generally a bad sign, and should entice you to not only review your present game, but your method in general.

As I said, this was venting, and I'm not interested in your lynch. But please try to actually analyze your play once in a while, especially when your previous results are not satisfactory. Either way, I'm done.

Where the fuck did I say that I did everything right? What the fuck is wrong with you? In this game, I've tried to move on from tunneling on Kinetic. Jesus Christ.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

And that's fine.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Why did you choose to bring this up here, rather than in the post-game discussion for ADWD, where it would have been appropriate? I mean, I can understand you linking the game to explain where you are getting your meta from, but the rest of your complaints hardly belong here.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1030, Tierce wrote:As I said, this was venting
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I will say that if Scooby flips scum, then Zdenek might actually be town. The fact that Scooby called Zdenek town for most of the game, but then changed it to"third party" in response to Zdenek attacking him, makes me think "Scooby-scum, Zdenek-not scum with Scooby".
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by MattP »

(4) Scooby - Zdenek, Yosarian2, Kinetic, quadz
(3) MattP - scooby, Lady Lambdadelta, Xalxe
(2) Albert B. Rampage - Voidedmafia, quadz08
(1) Tierce - kanyeknowsbest
(1) Xalxe - MattP

(1) Not voting - Tierce, ABR
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by MattP »

VOTE: Scooby
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by MattP »

Before we start hurting I want to assign three townreads to do the hurting.

KANYE, ABR and VM are obvtown and I vote them.
SlappyKrust
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I personally would like to see us wait until we get a majority, unless this drags on for too long.

That being said, it's probably time for Scooby to claim, if he wants to.

In post 1038, MattP wrote:Before we start hurting I want to assign three townreads to do the hurting.

I'm not sure I see the logic behind this. Why have only a few "designated hitters" here, what's the advantage to that?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by MattP »

Because if Scooby is town then hasn't there been a previous scum game where all scum in the hurt pile gained rage? This has been mentioned several times now
SlappyKrust
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Yosarian was also scum in WiHII, so he should know this.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1038, MattP wrote:Before we start hurting I want to assign three townreads to do the hurting.

But I'm not voting Scooby?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I think the logic here is solid, but I dunno if we'll find a good number of common townreads to do it. I'm worried that 3 is rather slow... I'm not sure if that actually matters or not, though.

fwiw, my 3 votes are Kanye, VM, and Tierce.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1042, Voidedmafia wrote:But I'm not voting Scooby?

That doesn't matter? What matters is that you are the hurter because you're obvtown regardless of your read on him. Otherwise you're allowing someone else to hurt him that you don't know the alignment of, which would be stupid and anti-town

So I don't see the problem for you.
SlappyKrust
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hey Matt. How do you think it's okay to ask me to unvote you, but then you vote an inactive slot the moment you get the chance to put him at 5 votes?
In post 926, scooby wrote:well I'm sick and
not postiung untilk fridy becaus of hospitl shit
but ok

i was not talkign to ayou anyways

scumbag
:|
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

scooby is town. wth matt?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

matt explain your xalxe read to me.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1045, Tierce wrote:Hey Matt. How do you think it's okay to ask me to unvote you, but then you vote an inactive slot the moment you get the chance to put him at 5 votes?
In post 926, scooby wrote:well I'm sick and
not postiung untilk fridy becaus of hospitl shit
but ok

i was not talkign to ayou anyways

scumbag
:|

I literally don't see how my request has any similarity to me voting scooby. I asked you to unvote me after catching up if you lost your scumread on me. You then unvoted because you didn't have time to catch up. How in any way does that have anything to do with me voting my second-strongest scumread?

In post 1046, kanyeknowsbest wrote:scooby is town. wth matt?

• In post 920, scooby wrote:Looks we have retarded town all over again.
    Mattp and Yosa are scum. Please remember that.
    Nrever lynch kanye, kinetic, tierce or abr. zdenek is prob third party now that I think about it. okay.
    peace.

In post 921, scooby wrote:oh quadz is town as well. lamdadelta slight town, coyuld be preemptevily bussing matt, but fuck this, ok

In post 922, MattP wrote:That was actually fcking terrible what you just posted

Poster fixed.

In post 923, scooby wrote:no it was not

who the fuck are you

In post 924, MattP wrote:
    In post 922, MattP wrote:That was actually fcking terrible what you just posted

This was me

Also, this:

In post 2821, MattP wrote:
    In post 2807, Phillammon wrote:It's been fun, gentlemen. Kill SPB for me if it's not over when the list is depleted.

[12/5/12 4:11:32 PM] mattypjhu: Phil is the last scum and the game is going to end by tomorrow
    [12/5/12 4:11:34 PM] mattypjhu: And I say this because
    [12/5/12 4:11:53 PM] mattypjhu: A last scum that knows it's over always says something cartoonishly heroic
    [12/5/12 4:12:07 PM] mattypjhu: "GL guys after I die make sure you get that SPB *shakes fist*"

I mean, it was completely over for you by that point so it doesn't really matter but it's possible we in the neighborhood could have switched to PV (some people expressed desire to vig him). Also KKB and I had the NK, not Tammy but it was a cover for when we bought it.

I still want an ABR lynch first and foremost

In post 925, MattP wrote:"Mattp is scum please remember that" over dramatic heroism bullshit when you have one vote on you

Also I don't like your "wth matt" instead of explaining your townread to me so change that.

In post 1047, kanyeknowsbest wrote:matt explain your xalxe read to me.

I've explained why I think Xalxe is scum. He's been scum from the part where I called him out and NOTHING he has done has changed that. I can go into why nothing he's done has changed that if you want.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by MattP »

Kanye, you seem to be backing out of your townread on me, why's that?
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”